JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Cloudy World

Author Topic: Love is not about age, it's about us - chap4 part 3 + Winter Project [Mayuki OS]  (Read 35296 times)

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello minnaa~ I'm baack  :hee:
Sorry for make you guys waiting for this fic too long, actually my exam has finished in this week, and it's really exhausting  :sweat:
Thank you for still waiting my fic and for your warm and nice feed back  :mon inluv:
To be honest, actually I would like to postpone my update on the next week, because I thought that you guys would forget about it (nyahaha) plus I still didnt make any preparation, but when I check it again, there are sure a lot people would see the next update, and I'm really happy for it  :heart:
I'll try my best to make an update soon, just give me more little time nee? if in case I cannot make an update until night 30 june (on my time it's  0.31 30 june) I will update my fic on the next saturday.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 07:40:16 PM by FNK23 »

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 4 Part 2
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2013, 03:50:01 PM »

Haii, like I had mentioned before, because I cannot made an update on previous date, now I post my update, sorry for the plot (if you feeling a lil bit bored) because I should put it within my story. From now on I have my own editor (my friend) to help me correcting my work (But then, some idea comes out again and i'm make an update without sending my fic to him hahaa). And Kurogumi-san, thank you for reviewing my fic, I'm so happy  :shy2: and also like :stoned: wtf! how come you knew that, but it's pure of unintentional. i'll trying to give the answer within this update and the next update and thank you for all of you guys who always give a comment to this fic. :kneelbow: :kneelbow: So, here we go~  :onioncheer:

Chapter 4-2

I ran as fast as I could, no matter where my feet taking me in this path, I could only remember that I’m running from infirmary, from my school, from everything. I didn’t want to remember Rena’s last word to me. I didn’t want to remember anything. But this memory start consumes my brain, and also my heart. My lungs runs out of air, my feet cannot take my selfishness any longer, and then it begins to stop. I tried to adjust my breath and placed my left hand on my knee and the other on my chest. It was extremely hurt me, not the adrenaline rush that I feel awhile ago, but the real fact that everything is real and it tried to push me down again and again, it makes my old scar on my heart start to bleeding and hurting me again. My legs are trembling, my eyes are wet then tears begin to fall down to my cheek.

I tried to look around, realizing that I’ve already reach the park where I and Mayu always played together since we were child , and where I met her for the first time of my life. I never thought if my feet would bring me to this place on its own will. This place used to be our place to meet and accompany each other. The day when I could take her hand whenever I want, when I allow her to spoil me as much as she wanted. But I felt a little betrayed by my own feet because It brings me to the last place I would go for.

Like I had no other option, I walked myself to the park slowly. There is nothing change, it’s always the same like I could remember. As I walked, I passed my favorite sandbox, a little garden which if I’m not mistaken, I used to pick some flower from this garden and give it to Mayu. I remember at that day, she really liked my gift, and I swear to the God, from that time, I want to see her enchanting smile every day. Then I go to a special place where we always stop there and it’s become our routines if we were on the park. I walked myself to the left edge of the park, where there is a huge tree stayed on its place from time to time, sitting silently on little hill of this park.  When I arrived, I placed my hand on the tree and touch it with my finger, and then I close my eyes to feel it.  When I close my eyes, I could sense that the sweet-old memories tried to comes in burst and before I know it, I already widened my eyes abruptly.

The surge of old memories really hit me hard and I cannot stand with it anymore. Slowly my feet cannot hold the weight of the upper body and my nerves told me to lean back to the tree. Then, it comes, the anxieties of my heart take control of every part of my body and I cannot stop it anymore. My tears swiftly rolling down to my cheeks , and heavy feeling on my chest makes me difficult to catch a breath.

“Mayu.. Where are you now?” I tried to call her name, but it turn to be a little whisper.

There is a little hope and prayer within my whisper hopes that she will suddenly, appear from nowhere and comfort me. Telling me that all of these event in this recent years are just a dream. Then she will stay beside me and will not go anywhere again. Just, stay.

I don’t know what time is it now, I just didn’t care. I don’t care anymore with everything. I just want this hard feeling to disappear. What I know is, it seems like I’ve stayed under the tree for more than one hour, and now, its evening already.  I’m not moving, I freeze and do nothing. I just tried to think. Perhaps make a positive thought. What if the effort I do now is still not enough to find Mayu. I have searched her in different place I could assume she would appear.

Even I tried her house, but it seems she’s already moving out from this town. At that time feel hopeless.  But this feeling, my love for her, still didn’t change in the first place. I still want her by my side, i need her. Perhaps I forget a little thing, even though it’ll hurt, I won’t give up to take her back to my side. Even we still start from nothing, but I’m sure that she will ended up with me and same as me.

Then, some wild idea comes to my mind. What if she cannot meet me, not because she wants to, maybe her situation not allows her to come and see me here. Well it just a speculation, but there is sure a possibility that my speculation is right.  What should I do now? If my effort is still not enough to meet her, then what kind action I should take now?

Meanwhile, at school, Rena still waiting for Yuki to come back again and let her explain her previous talks to Yuki. She knew that it was mean and she did not really meant to say that words. Now she’s walking to the window and hopes for either a sign of Yuki’s presence or her lovely voice. She know that it wasn’t Yuki who should take the burden, even thought Yuki always thinking that it was her fault to make Mayu leave, and never come back again. But the truth is, everyone has a same burden on this case.

Tired of waiting Yuki and feeling bored, She starts to think another stuff. Why her heart feels different with her precious friend, when her face was few inches from Yuki, why this kind of feeling appear? She walks directly to one of the nearest window from her place, and then closed her eyes. When the previous moment came back to her mind again, her heart was beating faster than usual.

“How come? I never felt like this before. Why I cannot stop thinking about that?” she thought.

Then she touched the tip of her nose softly,

“I still remember when our noses were touching each other” then she blushing hard.

“Aaahhhhh!! Stop thinking about that Rena!! You knew that she would never, ever and ever choose you.” She shakes her head while she speaks her mind loudly. Her face look sad and down because she know the fact that Yuki still love Mayu and the chance of winning Yuki’s heart in this current time is close to zero percent. But then, like a Godzilla jumping from radius over 9999 kilometers from earth and hit her back inside an ice cream container, she immediately looking so shocked.

“What the hell! Why I’m thinking about that stuff?? Am I in love with Yuki?!!! Am I ???”

“HELL NO!! I CANNOT LOVE HER !!She used to be like my sister!!” she trying to push out the possible thought that she would love Yuki not in the sister zone, yet more than that. however she’s on the zone of ambiguity, where she could not think properly what was her heart trying to say.

“Haahh, what a day. It’s really complicated.” She sighing then give up for waiting Yuki come back from nowhere. When she was about to open the door, then Yuki come back.

“Yukii….” Rena giving her shock faces and widened her eyes.

“There is something I would like to discuss with you.” Yuki gives her serious face.

*sound of receiving text*

How is your condition now? Are you feeling much better? I miss you.

*Text replied*

Hey, I’m fine, doctor said I just need more time to rest, I miss you too. Why are you not visiting me?  Next time, please come. :(

The person who received the text just smile,

I will. Just wait for me ok. ;)

*Text has been sent.*

“Well, perhaps I will go to visit her next weekend.” She smiles while close her phone then goes out from her class.

TBC

please give me some feed back again, I look forward for your feed back guys~  :on asmo:
and before i forgot again, the next update is still the part of chapter 4. see you guys  :on woohoo:  :byebye:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:25:58 AM by FNK23 »

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 4 Part 2
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2013, 05:15:22 PM »
Mayu has an ill?thats why she could not meet yuki?but she could text her called her right?

Rena no you have jurina,but i think jurina wont apears in this fic.

Yuki though is interesting,but still blindly for me.i mean i still dont know the causes mayu leave and what yuki mean by her fault

Hnpe the next update not to long waited but take your time ja ne

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2013, 06:41:25 PM »
...wow... that was interesting...
hard to comment but great to read...
hrm... mayuyu... yukirin...
rena-chan might be stuck all alone... like not friendless, but no erm... romance

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2013, 12:28:05 AM »
yatta!! you update your fic :D Thanks ~
:O what the h... happened!? i wanna know TnT maybe in the next chapter we will know?
Mayu is the person in the hospital? and who is texting her? :o Jurina? (?? ahhaha

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2013, 07:31:09 AM »
hard to comment since lot of thing hidden from us

like why mayu gone.... :sweatdrop:

what happen with yuki and others that can make mayu leave... :on drink: :on bleed:

But this feeling, my love for her, still didn’t change in the first place. I still want her by my side, i need her. Perhaps I forget a little thing, even though it’ll hurt, I won’t give up to take her back to my side. Even we still start from nothing, but I’m sure that she will ended up with me and same as me.

isn't that mean yuki and mayu ever dated before but then they break up or something? well maybe

thank for the update....uuuugyaaaa so frustrating....what happen actually with them! LOL  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2013, 08:41:37 AM »
THE TITLE IS "LOVE IS NOT ABOUT AGE,IT'S ABOUT US" SO FIGURE OUT THAT YUKI MAYU PROBLEM IS AN AGE KEKEKE TELL ME IS IT WRONG

AGE WHAT AGE...AN AGE GAP? OR AGE IN LIFE TIME? SINCE LOOK LIKE SOME PEOPLE COMMENT THAT MAYU GOT ILL'S

PLEASAE UPDATE FAST YAY

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2013, 08:56:34 AM »
Lots of mysteries but it's a great chapter :on GJ:
I'm think that there'll be lots of dramas between JuriRenaMayuki :wahaha:
Kinda feel sad for Yuki when read this chapter :pleeease:
I love Rena's thoughts :on drink:, especially this part
“Aaahhhhh!! Stop thinking about that Rena!! You knew that she would never, ever and ever choose you.” She shakes her head while she speaks her mind loudly. Her face look sad and down because she know the fact that Yuki still love Mayu and the chance of winning Yuki’s heart in this current time is close to zero percent. But then, like a Godzilla jumping from radius over 9999 kilometers from earth and hit her back inside an ice cream container, she immediately looking so shocked.
Cannot stop laughing :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
The last part seems like the ill one is Mayu and the person text her is Jurina :depressed:
But I'm kinda agree with gek geki-san about that maybe the reason Mayu left Yuki is about their age :bigdeal:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
I'm look forward to your answer to this mystery :on crazygran:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 11:49:56 AM by leEwẬy »
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2013, 09:25:04 AM »
@leEwẬy: lol, i know that you would pay attention for that, since you always mentioned my joke here nyahahaa  :hiakhiakhiak:
@Gekigeki: well sometimes i want to handshaking you for some reason, well yeah, please remember to the title itself, but there are lot of possibility here, soo  :on gay: :on gay:
@kurogumi: well both of them still didnt start anything
Even we still start from nothing
nyahaha, thank you, hope you can wait my answer  :hee:
@rochilu: heyy, your welcomee,
Mayu is the person in the hospital? and who is texting her? :o Jurina?
sttt it still secrett heheheee
@Shinoki: when i read your comment and Kurogumi-san comment, i thought, yeah this part is too difficult for giving a review, well, i dont know whether rena would ended up alone or not, but in my draft i wrote that she would have some romantic stuff here~
@Terragen: yeah, i'll try to make update soon as possible, thank you for your comment

thanks for your comment and your thank you post guyys

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2013, 04:08:40 AM »
Then lets handshake together kekeke

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2013, 04:13:50 AM »
Yuki is trying to search for her and Rena is stuck in her condition
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 4 Part 3 27/07
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2013, 11:41:10 AM »
Chapter 4-3

I sat down under the tree shade like usual, regain my energy after playing with my lovely friend. Exhausting, I brought a can of soda from the nearest vending machine. When I take one or two gulp from my soda, on the corner of my eyes, I could saw her face looking so cute while thinking about something. Then like she knows what to do, she starts walking fast directly to me. Well, on my word is, running sooo fast.

“Nee, Mayuyu!!”  She shouts it loud and like she had no rem or didn’t know well how to control her feet, she hit my stomach with her head hardly.

“Ouch!! Ittai dayo!!” I grab my stomach and pushing her aside me. Wait a minute, what she called me previously?

“Mayuyu?” With confusing face, I’m repeating again her word.

“Yup, Mayuyu, isn’t it sound cute? She asked me with that gleamy eyes looking with nothing than a hopes to me.

“Etoo,I prefer if you call me Mayu.” I tried my best to reject her new nickname for me. I appreciate her effort, but receive a nickname from other people means that we are close to each other right? As for us, we were closed since I could remember, but why so sudden?

“Hee, why?? I thought it was a cute one.” She gives a simple pouted. But suddenly, like her head were hitting by a huge rock, she looking to me with her deathly glare.  “Don’t tell me, someone already called you Mayuyu? It’s minee!!”

“Yeah it’s sure a cute one. And noo, for god sake! Who is “someone” you tried to mention? I’ve always with you.” I tried to explain all of her silly question.

She looked down to her feet with her index finger touching each other. “I thought you cheated on me”

“Mouuu, you and your drama queen.” I pinched her cheek softly, and then I asked her for one more time regarding the same stuff. “But why you so sudden want to call me Mayuyu?”

She answers my question with pointing her finger to count something, “Because you are cute…. and sweet…., and adorable too.” Then after finishing her words, she starts singing my new nickname. “Mayu, Mayu, Mayuyu~”

“Geez, stop it~”

“Whyy?? Just because you don't like it then I cannot call you with that nickname?” she looked at me with hurting face and I swear that she looks like a queen who want to give a punishment to her disloyal knight. Then she continue her word, “I made it by myselfff.” she pretend to be cute with her teary eyes weapon on. No more haughty queen, it just a normal girl yet quite spirited.

Like I have no option I just gave in and agreed with her “Ok then, you can call me whatever you like.” In a blink of eye, she jump up and down then shout my new nickname.

“Yeeeyyy, Mayuyu! Mayuyu! Mayuyuuu!!”

“Woaahh, its sounds like you making a chant. I like this feeling, it’s feels like I’ve fans echoing my name.” I giggle to her

“Then I’m the first fans of you Mayuyu. I would chant your name every single day if you want.” She smiled at me.

“Ahahaa, I had one loyal fan already.” I give her a hug then she replied to hug me. At that time, we built our comfortable silence moment. Each of us feels the other presence by hugging and touching each other. I placed my hand on her hair and start to play with it. She took different form to express her feeling, like she want to start a conversation, she called my new nickname once again. “Ne, Mayuyu.” She muttered my name while placed her head around my chest.

“Nani nani nani?” Still playing with her hair, I give my warm smile to her even though she could not saw it. Then she just frozen, and said. “Mayuyu-chan, could you give me a nickname too? I wanna one from you.” She buried her face more deep.

“Ehh?? etoou, like I've said before, why so sudden?” I raised my eyebrow, still didn’t get any hint why she start this “nickname stuff” again.

“I want to get special nickname from you, it’s just for us and I hope the others doesn’t know. I want to call you Mayuyu whenever we are alone and if people used to try calling you Mayuyu, don't looking to them!!”

“Woaah, hold on lover girl. What's the purpose of these things?”

“Because you belong to me Mayuyu, and same as I.” she look to other direction, like she want to hiding her pink face from my vision, as long as my face wasn’t there, she could took the deal. I deliberately took this rare opportunity, because I never saw her shy antics, my lips taking its own control and automatically formed a wide grin. Before I knew, I tried teasing her a bit further. “What? Like you belong to yourself?”

“Mouu, Mayuyuu, I’m yours.” she pouted. Her face coming back to look at me, but this time, her gesture and also her face show me that she really taking this case in serious way.

“When the exact time we officially belong to each other?” I tried to tease her once again. I cannot help myself to not teasing her.

“Since our first time met on the park.” She smiles innocently, and caressed my right cheek softly, after a couple of second, she plant a simple peck but it express her feeling to me, full of love and joy at the same time. I could feel electricity tried to get into my heart, paralyzing the entire of my body, lead it into the mind-numbing self-control. When she moving her lips, it leave warm feeling on my cheek and also in my heart.

“Then, since now, I would call you Yukirin.”

I wake up from my bed abruptly. Still process what was on my dream previously. It seems like an old memories tried to make me remember that those event was really happen on my life. Even I could remember it by myself, but these memories really want me to know that it was exist on long time ago. Well, I'm not trying to say that I had forgotten it already or perhaps I didn't give any attention for that. Even from a small piece of event that I'm pretty sure she could forget it, but I'm not. In fact, I remember everything. I could remember the day we met, the day we played together, the day when we celebrate our happiest moments together, whether our birthday, our ceremony for passed the exam and start a new life of our school life, and the memory which I strongly remember, when the last day I could see your face.

Well, time passed pretty fast. When I had a chance to changing things, I don’t change them. But time is surely gives a huge impact to me. Some people would think twice if they could change their past, because there is a possibility that they love their life nowadays. But as for me, I would totally go into my past again and change stuff. But everything goes on, the time traveler machine still not invented until this day, also fairytale doesn’t exist in the real world. What I could do now just waiting here doing nothing unless talks to random people on the same condition like me. I could tell, literally, their condition is not really same like mine, because their condition could be better from time to time. As for me, nothing would change, really, I meant it. NOTHING CHANGES.

The main problem I had from my past is, it keeping me into this ‘form’. It locking me up into a form that people would totally like and most people would falling to me, but for my perspective, it just a waste. Why I could not be like the others?

Suddenly my door slightly opened by someone, but I don’t know who is that, because this unknown person still not come out from his hiding place. What I could see is one hand grasp a bucket of flower which has comes from that tiny space. From that point, I could sense who “she” is. Without a word I just smile even though she still not comes out from her hideout. Then behind the flower, a little bunny hand-puppet looking directly to my place, and waving his tiny hand to me. I just giggle and waving my hand back to that bunny. After she heard my playful voice, she asking me with a high pitch like it comes from the little bunny.

“Hay there young lady, could I come in?” the bunny asking my permission.

“Yes you could. Come here little wabbit.” I said it with a firm tone for the first sentence, but at the last word, my voice cannot stay calm and it sound like a child want something, and my hands already took its act, tried to reach the bunny. Then the bunny saluting and after that he talks to me,

“Thank you princess, but I didn’t come alone, I also bring my friend. Could she receive your permission too??”

After hearing his confession, I pretend to be confused with this condition and answer his request, “Hmm, I’m afraid she couldn’t. Because my nurse said I should not invited any stranger to come.”

Like the bunny was shock with my statement, he lifted his head in so sudden to the person who still hiding behind the door and they acted like they made a little and quick conversation. From my side, it’s really funny, I cannot stop smiling to “them”. After that, the little bunny looks like very sad and said to me.

“Well, if the princess already made her words, then we should obey it. You should go home now my friend.” The little bunny said to his friend.

“But I don’t want go home now!!” his friend behind the door shouting immediately.

After hearing her voice, the real one I mean, I’m just chuckle and after that I give them another choice. “Well, if you could guarantee that your friend is nice, then you guys can grant my permission.”

Firstly, the little bunny looking to his friend and then he looking back at me again then said, “I can guarantee one hundred percent she is a nice girl!” he said it loud with passion. But then, he muttered something, “Well in spite of her annoying attitudes like childish, arrogant, playboy, nosy and-” before he could finished his words, someone already cut him off.

“Ooooii!! How many time I’ve told you to not ruin my reputation in front of chick!!” I could found out the annoyed tone within her voice.

Suddenly my laugh burst out because I can’t stand with it any longer. She pretty knows how to make me smile. While I’m busy with my laugh, then here she is, standing in front of my door with her cute cat-looks-a-like smile looking at me, a young girl dressed with a white t-shirt wrapped up by black baseball jacket with two layers of white colors on the hand side of her jacket and she covered her legs with a thin-black legging under her hot pants jeans. The bunny puppet still covering her left hand and on her other hand, laying a beautiful bucket of flower. She tried to close the door by pushing her sneaker to the door, and slowly walking to my bed.

“How’s your condition baby?” she tried to make a shot with me, placing her left hand over my shoulder, but I just pouted to her. When she capture my pouted, her smile get wider then she start to tease me. She tries to get my attention by using the little bunny on her hand. The little bunny start to poking my right cheek and I turn my view to him.

“Are you ok? Feeling so annoyed already with her?” firstly I just nodded, then answering his second question my nodded become bolder.

“Want me to shoo her? I’m quite confident with my strength you know.” He showing his little wrist and pointed it to his friend.

“Onegaishimasu.” I bowed my head to the bunny. Then within a sec, the bunny walk in front of me to the girl beside me, but because of his movement, I was trapped between them.

“Umm, Mr. Bunny, could you please use another way and not walking in front of me? Like go back from your previous way?” I poke the little bunny and want to remove her hand from my neck, but she already tightened her hand on me and pulled my face closer to her. Our cheeks rubbing each other, without my permission she placing her right hand on my neck and move her position. She placed her foreheads on mine while my eyes looking directly to her eyes. Like my blood rushing up into my head, I swore that she realize a change on my facial because of a light blushed colored on my cheek. Like everything could not be better than this, the back of her palm slowly caressed my cheek, leaving her temperature on the place she touched. After that her face approaches my face to be closer and I could feel her hot breath mixture with smell of strawberry flavor from her lip gloss. Before passing out, I closed my eyes hopes this scene could be vanish in the blink of eyes. But then something moist and soft touched my forehead. When I opened my eyes, what she had done to me was gives a light kiss on that place.

“You know, my kiss could cure everything. And just for you it will cost five thousand yen, please pay it as soon as possible.” She grinned at me and laughed very hard.

“Mouu, Jurinaa!!!” I tried to hit her body to hide my nervous. She always like that, playing around with me and do whatever she want. Like there is no end on her laugh, she continued her laugh and pointed one of her index finger directly on my face.

“You should look at your face, it was hilarious! Ahahaa~” she tried her best to not fainted by holding her tummy and keep laughing. Once I could hear her feet stomp the floor to express her feeling like it was not enough for just laughing on me.

“If you really like laughing right now, just get out of here!” I tried my best to pretend being angry with her.

“Woahh, ease Mayu, ease. I brought you some flower, tadaaaa~” she show me her bucket with both of her hand. After showing her bucket she pronounce the following words by using the little bunny’s voice once again, “Don’t forget to put my name in, you little playboy!”

“Mou Jurina, you shouldn’t have to buy me flowers.” I looked at her. Well actually, I like the gift, but I don’t want her brought any expensive thing just for me. Not to mention her previous gift such as alpaca doll, jelly beans, a lot of comics, some of limited anime stuff, and other gift which I cannot mention. I don’t want to bother her and I didn’t make any rule like if she wants to visit me she should buy me something. Also I’m bit worried with her finances if she keep going with her habit to bring any stuff just for one visit. But I cannot win if she already resists doing my plea.

“Anything for you Mayu.” she said with a bright smile. Again, I cannot win from her.

“Thanks. Oh and thank for you too Mr. Bunny.”

“Like she said before, anything for my sweetheart.” The Bunny gives a bow to me and I could see Jurina’s face, trying to kiss me once again.

“So how’s your day?” I’m asking boring stuff yet interesting stuff. Just to prevent her action.

“Meh, it just same like usual, there is no need to tell you.” She replied my question with boring face.

“Like stealing pure and innocence heart from other girl? I grinned to her.

“I’m not trying to steal anyone heart.” She replied with same tone.

“From many kind of girl around my world, I just want your heart, no one.” She said with cool face and take up my hand. She doesn’t know, inside of my heart, it screaming a melody full of joy.

“Stop it you sweet talker.” I took my hand back to me and divert my face to other direction.

“You cannot hide your feeling from me Mayu-chan.” She just grinned widely, again.

Like I had other option, I moving my view to the Mr. Bunny and asking for help. “Dear little bunny, I give you an order to shoo her right now.”

She seems like has forgot that she still wearing the hand puppet on. Within a second, she change her voice again and answer my order.

“As your wish, my Lord.” He looks to Jurina, and same like Jurina. She looked at the bunny like a puppy trying to lock on her target. Then the war had begun!

“Take this you useful rabbit! You were betraying me!”

“Anything for the princess!”

As Jurina fight over her own hand, I just laugh because of her action.

“You two, just stop it now!!” I pinched her cheek a little bit hard.

“Aaaargghh!! Mayuuu, it’s hurt!! Let me goo”

“Yada, yada, yadaaa.” I close my eyes and give a sign that I didn’t want to stop my action. A simple smile formed on my lips.

Suddenly Jurina yelled on me, “Mayuyuu!! Let your fuckin hand get off on me!”

Then, without my will, my hands just release its grips from her cheek. Her word gives me a goosebumps and also critical hit to my chest. Like she already knew her fault, she throws her playful smile and start looking at me with worried face.

“Mayu, I’m sorry, it was a mistake. I would never yell at you again. I admit that I was a nit thick on you.” She start to take my hand and looking at my eyes.

“You call me what?” I still shock with her previous act.

“Eh?” her facial could tell anyone that she was confused with my question. After looking her face, I assume that I was heard nothing.

“Forget it Jurina, I think I was misheard you.”

“What’s wrong Mayu? Do you want me to call the doctor?” she takes my signal as my condition getting low. When I looked at her face, she looking back at me, and I know that within her face there is a little worried towards my condition. Before she goes to call the doctor, I hug her hand and she turning her head to me again.

“No, you don’t have to. Just stay right here, I miss you so much.” After I tell that word to Jurina, she become relieved and hugs me tightly. In other side I’m feeling secure with her present around me.

“I won’t go anywhere Mayu, I promise.”

I thought the reason I heard she called my secret nickname because of my previous dream which bring my past life with the person I love most. But here I now, hugging other girl, which much younger than me, without she know that my age is older than her, without she know that I would never getting older, thanks to this “form”.

My name is Watanabe Mayu,
My current ages now 20 years old.
My body ages 17 years old.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 4 Part 3 27/07
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2013, 12:02:13 PM »
What the...? Mayu's immortal :stoned:
Just my thought :mon ignore: Why Mayu's age is 20 while her body is at the age of 17 :mon huh2:
Maybe because of that she was in the hospital and aslo doesn't want Yuki to know it :mon dunno:
This chapter's surely far from what I'm think :mon speechless:
Mayuki's past is so cute and sweet :mon lovelaff:
So Yuki was the one give Mayu's nickname and so did Mayu :mon star:
Mayu seems still having feeling toward Yuki since she doesn't want anyone to call her with her nickname :mon noprob:
“Hee, why?? I thought it was a cute one.” She gives a simple pouted. But suddenly, like her head were hitting by a huge rock, she looking to me with her deathly glare.  “Don’t tell me, someone already called you Mayuyu? It’s minee!!”
:mon lmao: Ara~ Yuki was jealous :mon misch:
Can't wait to see what'll happen next :mon speechless:
Update soon, please :mon pray2:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2013, 12:11:57 PM »
Wait!!!! is this like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button???

if it is then........

this will not end, well

Mayu will die...... and she can't do anything about it.....

(I hope they can find a cure T^T)

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2013, 12:15:55 PM »
@leEwẬy: yeah, actually i have this concept since the first time i wrote the draft. i dont know whether you guys would accept my concept or not. forgive me if this fic is not like your expectation  :kneelbow:
@-gibson-mayulover: eh? i even didn't know what it is, gibson-san  :dunno: like i've said before, it's already written on my book.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 12:58:30 PM by FNK23 »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2013, 01:06:24 PM »
IMM..IMMORTAL?

REALLY??

IS THAT THE REASON MAYU ALWAYS LOOK MATURE?I REMEMBER SHE ALWAYS THINK YUKI JUST A KIDS

IM START TO CONFUSED NOW...

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2013, 06:15:08 PM »
Thanks for the update... :bow:

Mayuki's moment is so sweet...  :inlove:

So, Mayu's body will never get old then..

Can't wait for the next update..

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2013, 06:30:14 PM »
great chap...
Mayuyu didn't age at all!?
...Ah.. Jurina

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2013, 01:44:36 AM »
ahhh i didnt expect that! and why she don't tell Jurina? she will figure it eventuallity ii thought... she never ask her why Mayu is in the hospital?
The flashback was too sweet!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2013, 09:02:47 AM »
if she really immortal? then why she's on the hospital and why jurina looks worried? is that mean mayu have illness?

maybe she's not immortal,but she said she never been old mead she never gonna life that long until old,mean her lifetime is short,but her 17th year old form on 20th year old statement make me confused~

i want mayu meet yuki fast...please

yuki please make a way to meet mayu with all your might....they loved each other so why? why separated? is because mayu got ill?

thank for the update FNK23-san,looks like you already write all the chapter..LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Cloudy World