JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - teenage days

Author Topic: Kingdoms of Love [KY AM WM MY SY YP MM] - Chapter 3 (3/9/2014)  (Read 14562 times)

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
YES, YES, I KNOW.  :on freeze: I'M SORRY.

As you all know, this will be my third fic. Now I have three ongoing fics thanks to my brain which keeps on giving me new ideas instead of the ideas to continue WoF or PoP. *Sigh* As for this fic, I think it has the hardest plot ever. I'll try my best to tackle this challengeee!! Oh by the way, you noticed the ridiculous amount of pairings, right? Pairings, pairings everywhere. I made them shorter so that they could fit into the subject. What? You don't know what the initials stand for? Then you will have to guess~

:on lol:

Well, let me know what do you think of the start!

Kingdoms of Love - Prologue, start!

==============================

Prologue

Long, long ago, the land of Japan is divided into two separate kingdoms. They lived in harmony and both kingdoms have retained good relationship for several generations. The first kingdom, which is rich in agricultural productions and land management, stand by the name of AKB Empire. The other kingdom, being excellent in maritime exploration and overseas trading, go by the name of SKE Empire.

AKB Empire is ruled by two empress, each of them having the same power and command over the throne. The first empress is often called Acchan, while the second one is known as Takamina. They have succeeded the throne from their late parents and has been appointed empress at a very early age. Their love bared them two princesses, who are now grown up and have the beauty that could rival the goddess. The first princess is named Kojima Haruna, who prefers to be called Nyannyan, while her sister, the second princess, has the name of Minegishi Minami, who also prefers to be called by her nickname, Miichan.

Aside from the royal family, there's also the counselor and head strategist living in the palace. Her ideas and plans have proven to be super effective in uniting the provinces and conquering battlefields. She is known as Paruru. As Paruru's weapon in affirming success of her plans, she borrows the strength of the great general of AKB Empire's army, or better known as Oshima Yuko. Together, both of them has made AKB Empire prosperous and powerful.

Moving on, the SKE Empire. They are ruled by a magnificent empress, beautiful, gorgeous, and wise. She bears the name Matsui Rena. She is quite young to be in charge if the throne, being only 21 of age. She has a younger sister, who is also appointed empress, but her sister chose the path of warfare instead, going into battles and protecting the empire that her older sister has worked hard to maintain. She goes by the name of Matsui Jurina. The fruit of their love blessed them with two cute descendants, the first child is princess Yagami Kumi, who goes by Kuumin. She has Rena's white complexity and beauty. As for the second child, princess Shinoda Mariko, she got more of Jurina's genes, making her look better in manly clothes and manly haircut doing manly stuffs.

Alongside Jurina, there is always the reliable and quick-witted Yokoyama Yui, SKE Empire's most renowned tactician. When this two people work together in a battlefield, they will guarantee a win. Their winning streak made a lot of rebelling rulers bow down to them and made what SKE Empire is today.

In the middle of the of the two empires, stood a city that connects both sides together, being the host for everything that sells or goes from one side to the other. The city is often called 'Center'. Merchants from both empire tend to hope to earn profits here, trading new things from the other side that they dont have, which they would resell once they get back into their own walls. Here lives the famous merchant Kashiwagi Yuki, she is told to have a genius business mind and she never loses a single trade in her life. She is the richest merchant in the city, and a close friend of the two empress of AKB, as well as the two of SKE's.

Both AKB and SKE Empire has lived without the interference of each sides, both empires know if they were to wage a war, they would receive immeasurable loss, both of them. And even their greatest generals can't say for sure that they'll win. They have planned to just work together, exchange knowledge, invite the other royals to become guests in their palace, throw each other a party, and do trades. The peaceful things that doesn't bring any harm. But, things always don't go the way we want it to be, right? It's just how the world works.

- - - - -

AKB Empire - Royal Palace, Throne Room

Standing in front of the two empress, is a young woman whose smile is worth thousands of gold pieces, mostly because of the deep dimples planted on her cheeks. She is wearing very light armors with two blades sheathed safely in their hide tied behind her back, the latter bowed her body as she starts to speak, "General Oshima Yuko, reporting!"

Acchan sighs, "You don't have to be so formal, Yuko. I already told you that we already consider you like our own family. What is that you came here to tell us anyways?"

Yuko brought her head up and smiles, again, flashing those cute dimples, "I have calmed down the uprising in the western cities, there's no more problem. We're safe."

"Thats so good to hear, I hate uprisings, they make me feel insecure...soo...anything else, Yuko?"

Yuko fidgets in her position, her smile turned awkward and she is scratching the back of her head, "Ano... can I... umm, take princess Nyanyan for a walk?"

Acchan looks over to Takamina, who nodded in response, the. Turned back to Yuko, smiling, "Alright, I believe she's still in her chamber, that girl doesn't like to move, she'll be a pig if she stays in her room all the time. You should go to her."

Yuko laughs, then bowed again. "Thank you, then I shall be taking my leave."

"Oh and another thing, Yuko."

Yuko turned back to face Acchan, a puzzled look spread across her face, "Yes?"

"Please protect our lovely Nyanyan, shes a little bit dense." Acchan's tone has a little worry to its end.

Yuko's smile faded, she looks at Acchan with a determined and serious look, "I'll keep her safe at all costs, your highness. Nothing will happen to her, I promise."

Takamina and Acchan smiles, feeling assured and relieved that Yuko has that much resolve and the determination coming from her eyes are the real deal when it comes to anything that concerns their lazy daughter. "Okay then, you may leave now."

Yuko bowed for the third time and walks away from the two empress.

After seeing Yuko take off, Takamina turns to Acchan, sighing, "Dear, Yuko seems to like Nyannyan so much, doesn't she? I feel bad for her."

Acchan put up a stoic face, and turns to face her lovely soulmate, "Well, what can we do? It's already decided... let's just hope that she can accept it."

I put some AKB members to SKE because... I don't have much knowledge in SKE... sorry again.

Thank you!! Please give me your thoughts and opinion on this new plot!  :byebye: :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:58:37 AM by sophcaro »
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: Kingdoms of Love [ KY AM WM MY SY YP MM ] - Prologue (11/7/14)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 09:43:13 AM »
It took me a while to be able to tell all the pairings in the title  :doh: But I can just only guess 5 pairs :rofl:
So this is what your new fic looks like :ding: Sounds interesting :on drink:
Rena and Jurina have already married and had 2 child :shocked Wow, surprising new is that Mariko is their child :w00t:
I can see Yuki in here, but where's Mayu :mon hanky: Don't tell me she's a bad guy :shock:
Yuko's already fallen for princess Haruna, nee :kekeke: How about Haruna :hehehe:
Anyway, update this and the other two soon, please :bow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 12:06:03 PM »
Hi, new reader here.

Love your prolouge  :fap

WMatsui banzai  :heart:

Can't wait for next chapter  :panic:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 01:36:40 PM »
jurina's daughter is mariko :shocked :O

wahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
fuu~~!!!  wahahahahaha~~~!!!!

well anyways ...... this is so interesting :twothumbs

update :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 03:05:28 PM »
LOLS, everyone's reaction on mariko being jurina's daughter :mon lmao:

from the last sentence, i can smell trouble is approaching :mon look: :mon curtain:

your new ff...waiting for the next update!  :mon XD:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 07:49:39 PM »
Acchan put up a stoic face, and turns to face her lovely soulmate, "Well, what can we do? It's already decided... let's just hope that she can accept it"

WHAT ALREADY DECIDED? :shock:

It's interesting! Hope you can update soon  :on GJ:

Offline mizuratpro95

• ecchi
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 08:31:59 PM »
Mariko is Wmatsui's daughter :shock: :shock:
Anyways it's interesting!
Please update soon! :on GJ:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 08:49:57 PM »
In the middle of the of the two empires, stood a city that connects both sides together, being the host for everything that sells or goes from one side to the other. The city is often called 'Center'. Merchants from both empire tend to hope to earn profits here, trading new things from the other side that they dont have, which they would resell once they get back into their own walls. Here lives the famous merchant Kashiwagi Yuki, she is told to have a genius business mind and she never loses a single trade in her life. She is the richest merchant in the city, and a close friend of the two empress of AKB, as well as the two of SKE's.

So Yukirin is a famous merchant whos friends with AtsuMina and WMatsui~ *Nodsinapproval* I know that there's gonna be 7 pairs and only know 6: KojiYuu, AtsuMina, WMatsui, MaYuki, SaeYuki (?) and YuiParu~ Nvr mind I know all 7 pairs :P KojiYuu, AtsuMina, WMatsui, MaYuki, SaeYuki, YuiPar and MayuMina :p
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:24:17 AM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 12:04:21 AM »
Acchan put up a stoic face, and turns to face her lovely soulmate, "Well, what can we do? It's already decided... let's just hope that she can accept it"

WHAT ALREADY DECIDED? :shock:

It's interesting! Hope you can update soon  :on GJ:
Your right!  :mon determined:
What is already decided?  :mon huh:
Is it an arrange marriage? :OMG:
But, things always don't go the way we want it to be, right? It's just how the world works
Uh oh~ I see trouble coming :depressed:
It sounds really interesting, I can't wait for chapter 1 ~ :onioncheer:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 12:17:21 PM »
Mariko was Jurina's daughter? XD
but yeah i  still wanna more about your fic :)
KY=KojiYuu, AM=AtsuMina, WM=WMatsui, MY=Mayuki, YP=YuiParu, MM=MariMii, but SY? and there's kuumin there, with whom you'll pair kuumin? :?
ja, arigatou  :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 02:05:19 PM »
accept what?

What kind of troubles would yuko and Haruna face up?

Poor Yuko  for liking someone that dense

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Brook23

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2014, 05:28:02 PM »
Update

Offline kimikimi

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 03:15:01 PM »
LOL'D AT MARIKO XD

Update pls

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 03:41:24 PM »
KY=KojiYuu, AM=AtsuMina, WM=WMatsui, MY=Mayuki, YP=YuiParu, MM=MariMii, but SY?

SY=Saeyaka!!! :inlove:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 08:35:45 PM »
 :mon spit: Mariko is WHAATT!!!????? :mon lmao:
waiting for update....

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Kingdoms of Love [ KY AM WM MY SY YP MM ] - Chapter 1 (1/8/14)
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 02:50:32 AM »
Hello to my faithful readers!  :nya:

I am giving you all an update!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH  :farofflook:

I have another idea blooming inside my head but the story would have to wait since I have TOO MUCH ongoing fics and it's hard to maintain them all :| . I still have loads of things to do so I'll just drop this here~

Kingdoms of Love chapter oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Chapter 1

AKB Palace - Princess Nyannyan's Room

Yuko knocks on the door and called out to the princess, "Nyannyan? It's me, Yuko."

No answer.

"Nyannyan?" Yuko knocks again.

Still no answer.

Yuko gulps and opens the door slowly, "I'm coming inside..."

As expected of a princess' room, its huge with a lot of expensive looking decorations. The princess herself is laying on her bed, probably sleeping. Yuko scoots closer to the bed, looking at Nyannyan who is sleeping soundly. Yuko smiles upon seeing the love of her life, she sits beside the sleeping latter and caressed her cheeks passionately. "Nyannyan...how I wish you know how desperate I am trying to make you mine..." then Yuko leaned in to kiss Haruna's cheeks, continuing to caress her after.

Not long after that, Nyannyan's eyes flutter, she slowly gets up and rubs her eyes, then she notices Yuko. She squeals in excitement and hugged the smaller girl, "Waaah Yuuchan! You're back! Okaeri! I've missed you!"

Yuko giggles and replied the hug, circling her arms around the clingy princess. "I missed you more! And I have a lot of stories to tell you about the western lands!"

Haruna shakes the puny little squirrel in her arms, "Hontou ni? Tell me tell me!"

Yuko smiles, giving the sight of her marvelous dimples that Haruna has missed so much. "I will, but you have to get up first. I already have your parent's approval to take you on a walk!"

Haruna kissed Yuko's cheeks and got up from her bed, "Yaaay! Yuko's the best! I'm gonna change and we'll go! Oh... where will we go again?"

"Hmm, how about going to the evening food street? I feel like eating some takoyaki, remember that one place you like so much? Let's go there."

"Hai!" Haruna called the servants and told them to prepare her clothes that doesn't stand out.

Yuko got up from the bed and walks towards the door, "Then I'll wait outside, you can take your time."

Haruna turned to Yuko, pouting, "Yuuchan! It's okay to stay here, you know. We've known each other since we're small, why bother now..."

Yuko stopped and stood in her current spot, unmoving. "Aah, hai. If that is your wish."

One of the servants hand her the clothes she requested and left. Then Haruna turned her back to Yuko and began changing her clothes.

Yuko observed Haruna changing, its been a few months since she last saw her due to her little expedition to the west, and Haruna seems to be getting more and more beautiful every time she looks at her. 'Nyannyan... I'll confess my love to you tonight... please accept my heart that has been waiting to be in your care since a long time ago.'

- - - - -

SKE Empire - Throne Room

Rena is sitting on the throne, fidgeting anxiously, her face expression screams out 'nervous'. She hasn't seen Jurina for almost a year since she left to secure a trade route to another country, she is her one and only sister, as well as her life force, her sun, her other half, her everything.

Then suddenly the door flies open, revealing Jurina in her usual battle armor, with a cheeky smile, "Tadaima, my waifu!" and she walks towards Rena.

"O-okaeri, Jurina..." Rena blushes. She is the older sister but whenever Jurina is around, it seems to be the other way around. Jurina is three years younger than her, yet she always makes Rena go dokidoki and takes the lead. "How's the route? Is it okay now to send merchant ships?"

Jurina nods, "Un! Clear! Saaaafe~!" She then looks left and right, as if searching for something. "Where's Kuumin and Mariko by the way? Why they didn't show up to greet Juripapa?!"

"Kuumin has some friends over, so she is busy taking care of them. As for Mariko, she's on her way to AKB Empire, I'm sure I've sent you letters about this. Did you even read them?"

Jurina is standing in front of Rena now, then she pouts, "Of course I do!  How can I not read letters from my lovely wife?"  She then lifts Rena off the chair, carrying her bridal style with Rena instinctively circling her arms around Jurina's neck while the younger sister walks towards their room, "Come on, we have A LOT of catching up to do..." Jurina's lips form a smirk towards the end of her sentence, and Rena could see it clearly. She blushed and kissed Jurina lightly on her cheek, "I've missed you so much..."

Jurina smiles, still carrying Rena towards their chamber, "I know, I missed you like crazy it's unbearable, I can't think of anything else except you after my business on the sea."

"It's unfair, your face seems so mature when you're like that, Juri...it always make my heart skip a beat..."

"I swear to god, Rena. You're so cute when you're blushing, now shut up and wait until we reach our room. You know I can drop you right here and now and rap- ehm, I mean unleash my longing for you that I have built up this long months without you."

Rena blushed dozens of shade deeper, burying her face in Jurina's neck, not wanting to be seen by her.

- - - - -

AKB Empire - Food Street

Nyannyan and Yuko is walking hand in hand, their closeness is undeniable since they've been friends since childhood. Yuko is carrying a sword just in case anything happens and she needs to fight, as for Nyannyan, well, Nyannyan is Nyannyan, she looks so carefree and innocent. They are enjoying their evening stroll together since they don't get these kind of chance often, usually both are busy with their own work.

Yuko uses her free hand to point at a bench under a tree, it was a bit far from the crowded area so Haruna should be safer there. "Nyannyan, you go sit over there, I'll get some takoyaki for us, I don't want you standing in line waiting."

Haruna nods and opens her other palm at Yuko, "Okay... Here! Let me hold onto your sword then, you need another free hand to get those takoyakis later, don't you?"

Obediently, Yuko gives Haruna her sword, "Here, if you feel unsafe or something happens all of a sudden, I want you to call my name as loud as you can, alright? Your safety is my priority, Nyannyan."

"I've been hearing those words for almost seventeen years now, Yuko... I know. I will call for you if something happens. I'll be waiting, then!"  With that, Haruna gave Yuko a peck on her cheek.

Yuko returns the peck in the same manner, "I won't be long." and both of them went in opposite direction. Yuko to the takoyaki stall and Haruna towards the empty bench.

The stars are very mesmerizing, and tonight they seem to glow brighter than ever. Haruna looks up and realized that she too has something to say to Yuko. She fiddles with the strap on Yuko's sword, thinking about her, before giggling because of some funny memories popped up in her head. Then Yuko came into her sight, each of her hands are holding a bowl of takoyaki, she offers one to Haruna before sitting beside her.

"Here's yours, Nyannyan."

Haruna took the bowl, "Ah, arigatou, Yuuchan~ oh by the way, I have something to tell you! I should say it right away before forgetting it like I always do." then she put one takoyaki in her mouth, chewing it slowly, "or maybe it can wait until I finish this, this is so delicious!"

Yuki chuckled, Nyannyan will always be Nyannyan, this side of her that people call airhead or clumsy or whatever is the side that Yuko loves the most. Yuko had a confession planned up, after this, she will ask Nyannyan to be her girlfriend. She has waited a long time for this moment, now that she is at the highest military rank in AKB, she has the guts to ask the princess for a relationship.

Nyannyan has finished eating her portion and tugged on Yuko's shirt, "Yuko! Yuko!"

Yuko's eyes widened, she hasn't even touched her own takoyaki and yet Haruna has finished hers? It's either that the takoyaki is very delicious or Haruna is super hungry. "What is it, Nyannyan?" she is about put one inside her mouth when Haruna replied, "I'm going to get married!" and Yuko froze immediately, the takoyaki fell onto the ground she could feel her heart rolling along with it.

Yuko tries to hide her anger, she put the bowl down, unable to swallow anything after that one. She fakes a smile and asked, "To whom? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Gomen ne, Yuuchan. You were on your expedition... and Takadad told me not to tell you yet... but I want you to know since you're the only one I can talk to and be free around. It's SKE Empire's second princess, her name is Shinoda Mariko, she has visited me sometimes and she's really sweet. She sent me a letter that she would arrive tomorrow morning... you should get to know her, I'd be proud to introduce my best friend and my knight to her!" Haruna smiles cheerfully and looks to Yuko, only to find her looking away with dark expression. Haruna, being so pure, is unable to understand why is Yuko making such a face, did she do something wrong? "Yuuchan, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just have something in my mind, you don't need to worry about me." Yuko turns to Haruna and flashed her usual smile, faking it perfectly, concealing her true feelings deep inside her. The world is unfair, when she is about to pursue her lovelife, her other half is getting married to a neighboring empire's heir. Curses.

Haruna shifts closer to Yuko and linked their arms together, "I see, okay then, I thought I did something wrong... it's rare to see you making that face, Yuuchan..."
"You'll never do anything wrong in my eyes, Haruna." Yuko tried her best to give Haruna the most sincere smile she could ever do and yet why is it so hard to smile? She should be happy if Haruna is happy, right? But why is it so hard to let her go...

Haruna blushed and use her other hand to hit Yuko's shoulder playfully, "Aww Yuuchan! You're always praising me even since when we're little! Seriously, no one praises me like you do... I don't know how to act when you praise me..."

Yuko giggles, still looking away from the taller girl, "You can give me a kiss as a sign of gratitude!"

Haruna tugged Yuko's shoulders, "Look at me then, Yuuchan...", Yuko complied and turned to face her princess, those brown orbs staring at her reflect nothing but a pure heart inside, innocent, white as paper. Haruna leaned in and kissed Yuko's lips briefly, giggling cutely afterwards. Yuko could only smile weakly.

Yuko was torn between feeling happy and crying her eyes out. Nyannyan kissed her, this might as well be their last, she will marry someone who Yuko doesn't know and she will devote her heart and body to that person. Yuko's blood starts to boil as she once again is filled with hatred and rage, making a dark face again.

Haruna has this uneasy feeling since Yuko showed her that face and she has been acting really strangely. She doesn't know what to do, if only Yuko would tell her what's on her mind. She doesn't like this Yuko, where is her usual playful attitude... tears start to form in Haruna's eyes as she felt that she couldn't be of any help to her best friend.

Yuko saw the watery eyes of her princess and immediately reacted, "Nyannyan?! What's the matter? Why are you crying?"

Hearing those words, Haruna couldn't help but to burst into tears, she managed to squeeze out some words in between her sobs, "Yuko.... is... sad, and... I can't do anything... to.. help... Yuko... wouldn't even... tell .. me... what is wrong..."

Yuko's heart broke even more, she is ashamed of herself. Not only did she is jealous of something that's not hers, and she made the one she should have been protecting cry so hard, all because of her. "Nyannyan, I ..." she hugged Haruna and stroke her back, calming the taller girl down.

Haruna shot a pathetic look at Yuko, "What is bothering you, Yuko? ... am I that unreliable...?"

Yuko hesitated, after a while, she made her mind up. If her world would crash and burn after this, let it be so. She can't keep this up, not when Nyannyan is like this, it's now or never. "Can I be honest...?"

Haruna nods, "I'd love it if you do so..."

Yuko tightens her hug around the taller girl, "I love you, Kojima Haruna, and I want you as my wife, I can't bear the thought of you belonging to someone else".

TEEHEE! I'll see you guys in my other updateeesssss (or the new fic, who knows!  :kekeke:)

as always thankyou to all you readers who read and comment and thanked me for my posts.
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: Kingdoms of Love [ KY AM WM MY SY YP MM ] - Chapter 1 (1/8/14)
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 03:18:35 AM »
I knew it! :OMG: There was going to be some marriage sooner or later! :err:
That Wmatsui moment was so cute ~ :mon lovelaff:
Does Haruna just see Yuko as her best friend? :depressed:
I feel so bad for Yuko, but at least she told Haruna how she feels about her :k-sad:
I wonder what Haruna said after the confession :dunno:
I'll wait for the next chapter ~ :tama-bye:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 08:59:52 AM »
WHAT....Haruna will marry Mariko!!! :shock:
and Yuko finally confess to Haruna..:mon star:*nice Yuko*
What Haruna reaction hearing Yuko confession....?
This... :luvluv1:
or this.... :dunno:
or might be this.... :on speedy:

Well....I don't really care about this...
What I care right now is...
Its time for MariKojiYuu :mon evillaff:

Btw nice WMatsui moment there :deco:

waiting for the next chapter....

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 01:27:12 PM »
What would Haruna do?

Would she accept Yuko?

How about Mariko?

Was she happy with her arrangement with Haruna?

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next?

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 04:51:37 PM »
Dat wmatsui moment XD

Nyan is going to marry Mariko, and Yuko confessed to Nyan, and again, what already decided? :on lol:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - teenage days