JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lim Kim - Love Game

Author Topic: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Strangers (Kojiyuu) (24.1.17)  (Read 35273 times)

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← WEDDING DRESS (PART 2) (5-6-2015)
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2015, 03:29:42 AM »

So the wedding is finish,.

Were's the honeymoon  joeyee-san?

still waiting,

i love this  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Azusa

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2015, 09:02:21 AM »
xixixixi ... how about honeymoon part?
thank you for your update ...

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2015, 03:45:45 PM »
You know, after i read your last update Iam googling just to find the tittle of the song that yuko sang at kojiharu wedding party.
And i became love that song, in english version. Lol
Great job joeyee san, waiting your next os ^^

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Claito = I'm sorry~ Not. :P Ahaha. I'm glad you did! Yes there's Honeymoon~
ChibiRine = Ahahah. Glad you liked it and yes, Honeymoon is here! Sorry for the long wait though!
arawche079 = Honeymoon is here~
Haruko = Well, that would've been another way to end it without Mariko being the bad guy..  :ding:
jhom_09 = Honeymoon is here~!
Azusa = It's here! :D
shanju = It is a nice song. :luvluv2: Here is the next OS.

Okay, I'm back for an update! This is the long awaited Honeymoon fic, a continuation from the Kojiyuu Week, Wedding/Married (NOT WEDDING DRESS).
As for an author's request on writing two honeymoon, one based on the one I stated above and the other, Wedding Dress, it is kinda impossible as I'm afraid that it will be very similar in some ways. So, that I won't be able to do. :kneelbow:
Moving on, this Honeymoon fic took me so long to finish writing it. And I have a surprise for you guys~
Without further ado, let's start!

Honeymoon
"Nyan nyan.. Wake up.. We're going to be late." Yuko urged Haruna as she gently shook her. "..But Yuuchan.. It's so early." Haruna mumbled sleepily as she took the pillow and covered her eyes. "Nyan nyan, if you don't wake up now I won't let you sleep on our honeymoon." Yuko grinned perversely as she took the pillow from Haruna.

Haruna opened her eye lids and stared at Yuko. "..Fine, I'll get up." Haruna said with a small blush. "Good. I'll go make breakfast." Yuko was about to leave but was stop short by Haruna who held her wrist. "Nyan nyan?" Yuko titled her head in confusion.

Haruna brought a finger to her lips and closed her eyes. Yuko giggled at the way her cat acted. She leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Okay now, go and get ready while I make breakfast." Yuko gave Haruna one last kiss on the forehead and she left to prepare for breakfast. "Hai hai.." Haruna said with a smile as she got up.

Thankfully Haruna was quick in getting herself ready. They quickly ate their breakfast and called for a cab and headed to the airport. They arrived at the airport just in time and so they checked in and they head to the waiting area to wait for their plane to board .

Much to their dismay there were a bunch of paparazzi at the waiting area. But thankfully, the both of them were in their disguise and and so the paparazzis didn't notice them as they swiftly passed by.

"Oshiriko-chan~" A familiar voice was heard. Yuko looked over worriedly to see Mayu and Yukirin also in disguise walking towards them, carrying their own luggage. "Shiriri-chan? What are you doing here? Lower down your voices, we don't want any paparazzi to notice us." Yuko said in a hush tone. "Right. We're going on our honeymoon as well.." Mayu said quietly with a grin.

The Mayuki pair were also heading towards the same destination. And so they boarded their plane together as they head for Hawaii. The plane ride was long but nonetheless it was enjoyable for both couples. Haruna kept dozing in and out of her sleep as she tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in. Wanting her cat to sleep peacefully, Yuko rested Haruna's head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around Haruna and hummed a lullaby. Haruna mumbled a thank you and soon she drifted to wonderland.

Meanwhile the Mayuki pair was having a pretty fun time, well at least for Mayu. They were watching a horror movie,  much to Yukirin's dismay. Why did she complied to the request if she hated horror movies you ask? Well you see,  Mayu is a very cunning and convincing person. Even if the reasons weren't reasonable, you would give in as soon as you see her puppy eyes.

Mayu on the other hand actually wasn't paying much attention to the movie. She was watching how Yukirin was overreacting every time a scary scene appeared and trust me when I say she was enjoying every second of it.

As soon as their plane arrived at their destination, the Kojiyuu and Mayuki pair both got down from the plane and quickly retrieved their luggage to avoid getting any attention. They called for a cab and headed straight to the resort without being caught by paparazzis.

"What suite did you get?" Mayu asked Yuko. "The ocean front suite." Yuko said with a smile on her face. "Same here! Oh, do you want to meet up for dinner?" Mayu asked as she looked at the Kojiyuu pair. "Sure. 7pm at the lobby." Yuko agreed, much to Haruna's and Yukirin's dismay but it went unnoticed by the Oshiri Sisters. With that the both headed to their own respective suites.

"Ne Yuuchan.. Can we don't meet up with them?" Haruna pouted as she sat herself down on the couch. "Eh? But why?" Yuko asked as she pulled both their luggage in and opened it, sorting out the items. "It's our honeymoon. I want to spend my time with you alone." Haruna walked over to Yuko and bended down a little with her puppy eyes set, making Yuko gulped as she looked up to make eye contact with Haruna. "I-I guess I'll tell Mayuyu that the plan is cancelled." Yuko said as she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, blushing a little. "Yatta! Thank you Yuuchan." Haruna declared happily and leaned in for a peck on her lips making Yuko smile a wide smile.

Yuko dialled Mayu's number and told her the plan was cancelled. "Yukirin didn't want the plan to be on either." Mayu told Yuko. "I guess they want to spend their time with us alone." Yuko said nonchalantly.

As soon as the call was over, Yuko felt arms snaking around her waist. "Yuuchan, are they okay with the plan being cancelled?" Haruna said. Her voice muffled as she rested her head on Yuko's shoulder. "Yea, they're fine with it." Yuko said as she gently held Haruna's wrist and brought it to her lips, giving it a loving kiss. "So.. What do you want to do?" Yuko asked as she turned around, placing Haruna's hands back at her waist while she wrapped her arms around her neck. Haruna was lost in her thoughts as Yuko continued to stare and admire her facial expressions.

"You're so cute when you're deep in thoughts." Yuko grinned as she pinch Haruna's cheek. "Ittai.." Haruna pouted. "Are you saying that I'm not cute every other time?" Haruna stared at Yuko. "Of course not. You'll always be my cutest cat." Yuko grinned. "Flirt.." Haruna looked away, blushing.

"Oh. I think we should just stay here today. We can call for room service and have our dinner here." Haruna suggested. "Hmm? You don't want to walk around?" Yuko asked surprised. "Not today. I'm feeling tired." Haruna said with a sigh. "But Nyan nyan, you slept the whole trip on the plane." Yuko said amused. "But alright. We'll stay in for dinner. I'm feeling lazy to dress up anyway." Yuko shrugged.

After eating their dinner, they both snuggle up against each other on the couch with Yuko watching television. "I thought you wanted to sleep?" Yuko asked as she stroked Haruna's hair. "Mmn. Can I sleep on your lap?"

"Is my lap that comfortable?" Yuko asked amused. Haruna nodded her head. "Yuuchan, please?" Haruna pleaded with her puppy eyes. "Alright alright. Here." Yuko laughed as she pat her lap, gesturing for Haruna to rest her head there.

Haruna happily rested her head on Yuko's lap while she played with Yuko's fingers. Yuko who was watching the television, let Haruna did as she wished. Haruna let out a happy sigh as she closed her eyes. "Goodnight Yuuchan." Haruna said as she closed her eyes. Soon she felt a warm sensation covering her lips. "Goodnight Nyan nyan. Rest well." Yuko continued to stroke Haruna's hair, making said girl sleepy.

An hour after Haruna fell asleep, Yuko who was watching the television, decided to turn in to sleep as well. She turned off the TV and placed the remote on to the coffee table. She gently carried Haruna in her arms and brought her to their bed. After tucking her in, she went to brush her teeth and etc.

When Yuko was done, she head back to their bed. Yuko turned off the lights and slowly got herself into the covers. No more than 5 seconds, Yuko found herself being pulled into Haruna's embrace. Yuko smiled as she rested her head at the crook of Haruna's neck, taking in her beloveds scent. "Goodnight, Nyan nyan."

The next day
Haruna woke up to the sunlight hitting her face. Wondering as to why it felt so warm and cozy, considering the fact that she fell asleep on the couch or more specifically on Yuko's lap, she opened her eyes. She found herself on the bed with Yuko tightly hugging her. Yuko's head was resting at the crook of her neck.

Haruna smiled at the position they were in and she slowly untangled herself from Yuko as she stretched her body, careful not to wake her squirrel up, as she guess that her beloved squirrel slept pretty late. She head to the toilet to freshen up.

Returning to their room, she climbed onto the bed and observed the sleeping figure. 'Yuuchan has been controlling herself lately. Her hands don't roam around my body as often as it did ever since she proposed to me. I wonder why..' Haruna sigh as she poked Yuko's cheek.

Haruna carresed Yuko's cheek and arranged her bangs that were slightly disarray. Haruna traced her finger on Yuko's face, trying to memorize all her features. Haruna slowly leaned in and rested her head at the crook of Yuko's neck. She breath in, taking in the scent of her beloved. Haruna stared at the skin in front of her and gently peck on Yuko's neck. 'Yabai... I'm turned on.'

Haruna repeated her action but this time she went for it. Haruna waited until she heard Yuko breath in before she opened her mouth and bite down on her neck, like a vampire would do. To her surprise, she heard a moan and it was clearly turning her on even more. Encouraged by this, Haruna sucked the skin. Yuko's hand was raised and now it was placed on Haruna's neck, pushing her in. Not letting up yet, Haruna nipped at Yuko's skin twice before pulling back to ease the mark by gently licking it.

"Nyan nyan.. W-What's gotten into you?" Yuko asked as she took a deep breath. Haruna pulled back to look into Yuko's brown orbs and she pouted. "Yuuchan.. I want you." Haruna said honestly. "E-Eh? W-What does that mean?" Yuko asked surprised. "I want you to touch me." Haruna said with lust in her eyes.

Yuko flipped Haruna on to the bed, straddling her, pinning both Haruna's arms above her head. "Ne Nyan nyan.. Are you sure? We can wait until we're both ready." Yuko asked with sincerity in her tone. "Mmn. I'm sure. I want Yuuchan to make love to me." Haruna looked lovingly at Yuko. "Alright. Tell me if I hurt you okay?" Yuko asked as she leaned down to kiss Haruna on the forehead. Haruna nodded her head in agreement.

http://joeyee1314.tumblr.com/post/121830794331/honeymoon-kojiyuu-os-sm-t-scene

Haruna panted harshly while Yuko wrapped her arms around her. "Y-Yuuchan.. I love..you.." Haruna said in between her breaths.

"I know.. I love you too Haruna.." Yuko said as she gently connected both their lips for a short kiss. "Did I hurt you?" Yuko asked concerned in her eyes. Haruna shook her head, as her breathing has finally steadied. Haruna smiled lovingly at Yuko. "No, you didn't. Yuuchan was very gentle." Haruna complimented? as Yuko blushed, eliciting laughter from the other girl. "I love you Oshima Yuko." Kojima Haruna said as she stared into Oshima Yuko's eyes. "I love you too, Kojima Haruna. Let's make more new memories on this trip and after that." Yuko said as she kissed Haruna on the forehead. "Mmn!" Haruna nodded her head enthusiastically. Yuko wrapped her arms around her cat as they slowly lose their conciousness, succumbing to sleep after their tiring yet pleasuring activity.

Well, that's it. I had no idea how to end it, so the ending might be a little abrupt.  :err:
And yes! The surprise was a smut scene!  :shy2:
That's why it took so long!  :farofflook:
Oh well, I hope you guys enjoyed this!
Thank you to the readers and also not to forget the silent readers! :kneelbow:
Off I go~ :on gay:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:39:26 AM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
pheew~ i finally leave a comment, after weeks of laziness & exams coming up~  :peace:
But Heck i was greeted by Kojiyuu~  :deco:
moreover you wrote their honeymoon scene  :drool:  :cathappy:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Finally a kojiyuu fic in this forum!!!!

YEAH!!!!! I realy like it!!!

THANK YOU joeyee- san......

I will be waiting for your next update...

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
 :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

It was sweet and fluffy at first... y'know what I mean. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what to say. XD XD XD Thaaaaankssss~  :cow:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG! They are so sweet and have their smexy time :D love it! thank you for this!

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+

My plan is not to post anything but i really love this fic,.

thank you so much for this wonderful fic Joeyee-san

i love it :heart: :heart:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Well, I'm going to edit my comment tomorrow, okay? :luvluv1:

But one thing is for sure, I love it! :mon inluv:

Thank you for the sweet OS~! :on gay:

EDIT

Okay, you inspire me, seriously. I would like to thank you for giving me the determination to write again. There are times that I'm not interested with fanfics anymore, but thanks to you! I'm going back now. I loved how you wrote the feelings between the pair, specially that smexy part. XD

It was really sweet and fluffy! Hmmm, plus it was kind of sexy tbh. :on gay:

So, I guess I'll be waiting for more OS and some of your update, ne? :mon inluv:

Thanks for the amazing oneshots~ :mon bye:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:44:11 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Joeyee san, great fics as always :D

I really like it. Thanks for the update..  :on GJ:
Waiting for your next OS, ahh please update human and robot too  :lol:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← Finals [Kojiyuu] (5.7.15)
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2015, 09:38:42 AM »
yuuchans = Glad you liked it and good luck with your exams!  :on woohoo:
arawche079 = Glad you liked it! Here is the next OS~
Claito = I know what you mean..  :hehehe:
Haruko = Glad you enjoyed their smexy time.  :glasses:
jhom_09 = Aha! Glad to see you enjoying it!  :kekeke:
ChibiRine = I'm glad you're back to writing! Ganbatte!  :mon XD:
shanju = Ahahah. Here is the next one~~

And I'm back with another OS, titled Finals.
Of course the pairing will be our beloved Kojiyuu.  :luvluv2:
Oh and if some of you are wondering, I've updated HAR last week so please do check it out~
Without further ado, shall we?

Finals
"Nyan nyan, please start studying. Finals are around the corner." Yuko said as she gently tapped Haruna on the shoulder. Haruna was in a sprawled out position as she rested her head on the table and pouted. "I'm tired.. We've been doing this for an hour." Haruna complained as Yuko sighed.

"Nyan nyan, do you want to repeat another year?" Yuko asked, desperation in her tone. "I don't want to, but I can't seem to find anything to motivate me." Haruna sighed. Yuko stood up from her sit and gently wrapped her arms around Haruna's neck from the back.

"Is there anything you've been wanting?" Yuko questioned as she rested her head the crook of Haruna's neck. "Define wanting." Haruna turned around and looked at Yuko confused. "Like any food you've been craving for? Chocolates? Ice creams?" Yuko asked as she now wrapped her hands around Haruna's waist.

"Not particularly..." Haruna said as she started to drift off. Yuko seeing this smiled but pouted. "Hey now, don't ignore me." She said as she gently pinched Haruna on the bridge of her nose.

"I'm not... I was just thinking.." Haruna said and after that a broad smile was plastered on her face. "Oh? Looks like you've figured out something." Yuko said amused. "Mmn." Haruna nodded her head and wrapped her arms around Yuko's neck. Haruna leaned in and whispered into Yuko's ear. "I want us to go further than hugging and cuddling."

Haruna pulled back to see a small tint of blush of Yuko's face. She giggled at the sight. "Define going further than hugging and cuddling." Yuko said as she got serious. "I want us to kiss. We've been dating for nearly three years now and we still have not gone further than hugging. " Haruna pouted.

"We did! I kissed you on your forehead all the time." Yuko said not understanding what Haruna wants. "I want us to kiss, lips to lips." Haruna said seriously. Yuko's eyes widen in surprise.

You may think that Oshima Yuko is a pervert who won't waste any chances if she has the opportunity to kiss her cat on the lips but truth to be told, Yuko didn't want to go any further than cuddling as she respected Haruna. Yuko wants the both of them to be ready before doing any thing that may cause them to regret in the future. But I guess three years is too long to wait for a kiss on the lips.

"Well, alright but on one condition." Yuko said after some thought as she sticked out a finger while Haruna tilted her head to the side in confusion. "You have to get into the Top 10 for the finals." Yuko said with a grin. "But Yuuchan, you know that whatever I do I'm always in the bottom half of the results." Haruna said with a pout.

"Don't worry. I'll be here to guide you." Yuko encouraged. "Will you be able to concentrate on your studies as well?" Haruna asked concerned as she caressed Yuko's face. "Yes, I'll be fine. After all, when I'm teaching you, I'll be able to revise for myself as well. Moreover, you're talking to the school's Number 2 in academics." Yuko said with a grinned.

"Hai hai.. You're a smart squirrel." Haruna waved it off. "No I'm not. I'm your smart squirrel." Yuko said as she moved her eyebrows in suggestive manner. "Cheesy.. But yes, you're mine." Haruna said, possessiveness evident in her tone. Yuko smiled fondly at Haruna. "Alright. Let's get started. But first.." Yuko said with a grin. Yuko leaned in for a quick peck on Haruna's lips.

Haruna melted at the sensation of Yuko's soft lips against hers. "Yuuchan.." Haruna whined. "That was a free trial." Yuko said with a wink. "You'll have to work hard if you want to kiss me." Yuko said deviously. "Fine. You'll be surprise Oshima Yuko." Haruna said with determination while Yuko laughed. "Well  then, surprise me Kojima Haruna." Yuko smirked.

Haruna and Yuko had been busy revising and Yuko was honestly surprised to see Haruna putting so much effort into it. They have been going at it for two weeks and today is a Saturday night. Finals are starting right after this weekend.

Haruna who was trying to answer the history questions, kept swaying as she fall in and out of sleep. Yuko looked worriedly at her cat. "Nyan nyan, how about we stop for the night?" Yuko asked as she gently carresed Haruna's hand. Haruna shook her head and stretched a little before continuing with her studying but not for long as she once again fall in and out of sleep.

Yuko sighed. 'And now you're pushing yourself too hard.' Yuko kept her pens and arranged her books neatly on the table. She stood up and reached for her cellphone as she exited the room quietly. She dialed Haruna's house number and thankfully her mother answered. "Hello, Yuko speaking. Is it okay for Haruna to stay over? It is late already and it's dangerous for two girls to walk alone at night although our houses aren't very far from one another." Yuko convinced.

Her mother gave the okay sign and so she walked back into her room to see Haruna sprawled out on the table. Yuko giggled as she walked over to where Haruna was. She slipped her arms under Haruna's knees and the other behind Haruna's neck. She lifted her up, startling said girl who was asleep.

"Yuuchan! What are you doing?" Haruna said as she quickly wrapped her arms around Yuko's neck to prevent her from falling. "Well, we're done for the night. We'll continue tomorrow. And you'll be staying over tonight. I've already called your mother. I'll walk you back to your house tomorrow when we're done with our studies." Yuko said in a firm tone, not giving Haruna a chance to retort.

Haruna reluctantly nodded her head as she rested her head at the crook of Yuko's neck. Yuko swiftly carried Haruna to her bed as she moved the covers before gently placing her down on her bed. "I'll go get the futon, you can sleep here." "Why don't we sleep together?" Haruna said with a pout. "Eh? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Moreover it is a single sized bed." Yuko retorted. "Are you saying that I'm fat?" Haruna widen her eyes, feigning hurt. "No, I'm saying that I'm fat!" Yuko said. There was a silence for about 5 seconds before both girls broke out laughing.

Haruna scooted over as she held the covers for Yuko. "Yuuchan.. You're the one who said I should rest. If you're not coming to sleep with me, I'm not going to rest." Haruna whined with her puppy eyes. Yuko sighed and hang her head in defeat. "Alright alright. Excuse me.." Yuko slid herself in and soon Haruna cuddled against her.

"You've been working very hard." Yuko said as she stroked Haruna's hair. "Mmn. That's because I want us to move further than cuddling and also.." Haruna dragged making Yuko looked at her confused. "And I also want to make Yuuchan proud." She said smiling sweetly making Yuko soften her gaze on her.

"You are making me proud." Yuko smiled softly as she leaned in to kiss Haruna at the bridge of her nose. "Well then, get some sleep now. We'll work harder tomorrow." Yuko carresed Haruna's face. "Mmn." Haruna agreed as she rested her head at the crook of Yuko's neck, breathing in her beloveds scent. Soon the both drifted to wonderland.

The next morning
The Kojiyuu pairing continued on their final efforts on studying for their finals. Haruna was really determined to get a better ranking for this finals and of course if she did get a better ranking she won't have to repeat the year plus she'll be able to advance on with Yuko. Moreover, this time Yuko has been spending so much time studying with her.

Every single time Haruna didn't know how to answer a question she would ask Yuko. Yuko would look at her and smile gently before moving over to help her. There were times when Yuko had taught Haruna about said question before but Haruna couldn't answer it when a similar one appeared, so she turned to Yuko for help. Never did once Yuko complained. Yuko always continued on to help and guide her. Not minding the fact that she had to repeat the same explanation all over again.

The day passed by and soon it was 6 in the evening. The both decided that it was enough and so they stopped. "Nyan nyan, do you want to go for dinner before I walk you home?" Yuko asked as she packed her books. Haruna nodded her head. Haruna had been awfully quiet ever since the day started. This has been causing Yuko to be worried and so Yuko thought of bringing Haruna to dinner and she was hoping that Haruna will be able to cheer up. Yuko who was feeling worried about her cat, she secretly packed a bag with her clothes and her school uniform just incase.

The two walked in silence as they arrived at their favourite cafe. Yuko managed to spot a seat and so she quickly dragged Haruna along as Haruna seemed to be deep in thoughts. They sat across one another. "Nyan nyan, what do you want to eat?" Yuko asked as she flipped through the menu. "Hmm? Anything will do.." Haruna said nonchalantly.

Yuko sighed as she put down the menu and she reached her hands over the table, gently intertwining their fingers. "Haruna, what's bothering you?" Yuko looked worriedly at Haruna. Haruna who was spacing out snapped back to reality when she felt warm hands getting a hold of hers and the her beloveds worried voice.

As Haruna was about to voice out her thoughts the waiter came asking for their order. "We'll have one set A and another set B." Yuko said never once breaking eye contact with Haruna. The waiter ignored the rudeness and jotted down their orders before retrieving the menus and left to get their orders.

Haruna sighed before she started. "I'm worried Yuuchan.. What happens if I couldn't answer the questions? What happens if I fail my finals? What happens if you finish high school before me? What happens if you're disappointed in me and you want to break with me because I'm an idiot?" Haruna said as tears were gathered in her eyes. Yuko quickly removed the intertwined hands and moved over to sit beside Haruna. Haruna had her head down as she shivered.

"Haruna. Look at me." Yuko said sternly but still gentle. Haruna timidly looked up into Yuko's eyes. "I don't know who planted the thought of me leaving you just because you're not good in your studies but listen to me, I will never leave you no matter what happens. You're going to be fine for this finals." Yuko encouraged as she pulled Haruna into her embrace.

"I know because I've been teaching you and I've seen you progressed. I'm not joking nor am I saying this just to make you happy. You've really improved a lot." She pat Haruna lovingly on her head.

"Your mind is playing tricks on you. Forget about those what ifs. I know my Nyan nyan can do it. You just have to have more confidence in yourself. Believe in yourself Nyan nyan." Yuko pulled apart and looked lovingly into Haruna's eyes as she wiped the tears that fell. Yuko kissed Haruna lovingly on her forehead as Haruna nodded her head and pulled Yuko in again as she continued to embrace Yuko.

"One set A and one set B." Yuko smiled at the waiter and muttered a thank you as Haruna was still wrapped in her embrace. "Nyan nyan, the food has arrived. Which set do you want to eat?" Yuko asked as she looked at both sets and nodded her head in satisfaction. Haruna took a peek and widen her eyes in surprise.

"Yuuchan.. How did you know that I wanted to eat both of this?" Haruna said as her eyes started to shine. "We've come here so often, of course I would know what you love. So, which one do you want to eat?" "I want both." Haruna said like a spoiled kid who wants sweets and chocolates at the same time.

"Are you sure? You're going to get fat if you eat that much." Yuko teased as she got a glare from Haruna. "Alright alright. We'll share okay?" Haruna nodded her head and so, Yuko passes her the utensils as she herself took a pair of spoon and fork for herself.

Yuko got a spoonful of rice and as she was about to eat it, she felt a light tug at her sleeve. Yuko looked questiongly at Haruna who left her utensils on the table while Haruna just stared at the spoon that was filled with food. Yuko slowly brought the spoon nearer to Haruna's mouth and the reaction was instant as Haruna opened her mouth. Yuko retreated the spoon and soon a pout was plastered on her face.

"You want me to feed you too eh?" Yuko said with a grin. Haruna said nothing as she continued to pout causing Yuko to laugh. She brought the spoon to her lips and she could feel a chill running down her spine. "Hey now, don't glare at me." Yuko said as she gently blew the food to cool it down before bringing to Haruna's lips, allowing Haruna to eat the food without burning her tongue.

Haruna blushed but her eyes sparkled as soon as she felt the flavors melting into her mouth. "Thank you Yuuchan." Haruna said with a silly smile that causes Yuko to smile too. She took a spoonful of rice and this time she fed herself. The process was repeated throughout the night and Haruna enjoyed getting herself spoiled by Yuko.

But good times do come to an end. Yuko walked Haruna back to her house and soon silence engulfed them as the both of them were standing at the front door,  in front of one another. "Well, go on in. Sleep well and don't worry too much okay?" Yuko said as she gently carresed Haruna's face. Haruna leaned into the hand as she held it in hers. "..Yuuchan.." Haruna started making Yuko looked at her in confusion.

"What is it?" Yuko asked. "Can I be even more spoiled than I already am? Just for today?" Haruna asked as she held both of Yuko's hands in hers. "Hmm.." Yuko said pretending to think, somehow knowing what Haruna would ask. "Yuuchan~~ Please?" She said with her puppy eyes in place again making Yuko laughed aloud. "You're so cute Nyan nyan." Yuko pinched Haruna on her cheeks. "But alright, I'll spoil you a little more for today." Yuko agreed making Haruna brighten up.

"Can you stay over? I want to sleep in Yuuchan's embrace." Haruna said as she blushed. "Okay." Yuko answered immediately causing Haruna to smile broadly. "Yatta~ I love you Yuuchan." Haruna said as she wrapped her arms around Yuko's neck and leaned in for a quick peck, surprising the both of them and of course causing the both of them to blush.

"E-Eto.." Haruna said sheepishly. 'She kissed me and now she's being shy. So cute.' Yuko smiled and reached for Haruna's hand. "C'mon now. Let's get in and rest. Oh I have to say hello to your mother." Yuko said as she gently pulled Haruna to the door. "O-Okay." Haruna looked for her keys and soon the door was opened as the both of them stepped into her.

"Tadaima.." Haruna said as the both of them removed their shoes and soon footsteps were heard. "Okaeri Haruna-chan... Oh Yuko-chan, you're here too." Her mother greeted Yuko. "Hai. How are you doing?" Yuko asked politely. "Ah, I'm doing fine. Oh and Yuko-chan, thank you for taking care of my daughter yesterday and also thank you for teaching her for her finals. You must be tired, ne.." Haruna's mother bowed a little in gratitude. "Okasan.." Haruna whined. Yuko quickly waved her hands. "It's alright. It is my responsibility to make sure she is safe." Yuko said with a grin causing Haruna to blush and Haruna's mother to laugh.

"Okasan, Yuuchan will be staying over tonight." Haruna said with a smile. "Oh? That's good, I've boiled some soup to replenish your energy as I heard from Haruna that the both of you are studying hard for finals and I am surprised Haruna, this is the first time I've seen you studying." Haruna's mother said in amusement.

Haruna whined again which cause the other two to giggled. "Well, I'll take the soup out now, the two of you can watch the television while you're waiting for it to cool down." She said as she walked back into the kitchen. Haruna and Yuko both removed their shoes and arranged it neatly before heading over to the living room.

They both settled down on the sofa as Haruna snuggled closely to Yuko. Yuko took the remote control and turned on the television, randomly switching channels. Yes, Haruna's mother is aware that the two are dating and she once said. "Well, at least I don't have to worry about my daughter getting pregnant with some boy." Which caused all of them to laugh, well, except Haruna who pouted.

Yuko gently stroked Haruna's hair in a comforting manner as they continued to watch the television. "So, how is her studies doing Yuko-chan?" Haruna's mother asked as she settled down the tray with a big bowl of soup and only a spoon, making Yuko grinned at her mother. Haruna's mother grinned back at her before the both laughed causing Haruna to be confused.

"What are you two laughing at?" Haruna pouted. Yuko gestured her head towards the bowl of soup, catching Haruna's attention as she slowly looked over to see only a big bowl of soup and only a spoon. After a few seconds, Haruna finally understood  what was going on and blushed a little.

"She's doing very good. I believe she'll be able to do well for this term." Yuko said with confidence as she winked at Haruna. "That's good to hear. Well, the both of you should drink up and head to bed." Haruna's mother said. The Kojiyuu paired nodded their head as the both moved from the couch to the floor.

Yuko took a spoonful of soup and blew it to cool it down before bringing over to Haruna's mouth. "Ah.." Yuko said as she carefully maneuvered the spoon. "Ah.." Haruna followed. "Nyan nyan, Is it too hot?" Yuko asked concerned. Haruna shook her head and smiled warmly at Yuko. Haruna's mother looked at them, amused at how these two acted like a married couple.

The both continued on and after when they were done, they both headed to the kitchen to wash the bowl. Haruna insisted that she wash it as Yuko had fed her. Yuko complied and stood beside Haruna as she watched her wash. Finishing, they both headed back out and bid Haruna's mother goodnight as they head upstairs to Haruna's room.

As they arrived, Yuko put her bag down and took out her uniform and hanged in up. "Eh? Why is your uniform here?" Haruna asked when she came out from the toilet. "Hmm, you could say that I expected you to ask me to stayover." Yuko smiled her signature squirrel smile at Haruna making her blushed.

When they both were done, they both settled down in Haruna's bed, cuddling against the other. "Yuuchan.. I'm worried.." Haruna said as she tighten her grip around Yuko. "Nyan nyan, you'll be fine."  Yuko reassured.

Sensing that Haruna is still worried, Yuko pulled apart and looked into her brown orbs. Yuko pushed herself forward and soon their lips connected. Haruna closed her eyes at the feeling and smiled. Her feelings of nervousness all vanished at once. They both pulled apart and smiled lovingly at one another. "I'll do my best Yuuchan." Haruna said with a determined look and a smile. "Mmn. I know you will. Lets get some sleep?" Yuko asked softly. Haruna nodded her head and snuggled against the crook of Yuko's neck. "I love you Yuuchan." Haruna mumbled. "I love you too, Nyan nyan." Yuko said.

The exam weeks past by like the wind. Soon, they were all done with the papers and their results were out. Haruna was agitated as she fidgeted nervously. "I believe you'll do pretty well.." Yuki assured. "I don't know about that." Haruna let out a nervous laugh. Yuko appeared with Mayu and soon the results was plastered on the wall.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh?!?!" Mayu and Yuko shouted. Stopping their search, Yuki and Haruna wondered what was wrong with their other half and so they both asked. "What's wrong?" "...Oshiriko-chan beat me." Mayu hung her head in defeat. Haruna was happy that her squirrel managed to raised her rank but she was conflicted as she couldn't see her name in the Top 10. On the other hand, Yuko was glad that she beat her Oshiri Sister but she was anxious as she couldn't see Haruna's name. She continued moving down and soon she found Haruna's name.

"Nyan nyan!!" Yuko shouted as she started jumping happily. "Yuuchan I didn't made it into the Top 10.. I'm sorry.." Haruna hang her head in defeat.

Finals Exam Top 10
6) Kashiwagi Yuki
7) Miyazawa Sae 
8 ) Takahashi Minami
9) Matsui Jurina
10) Maeda Atsuko

"Nono!! Haruna, look!" Yuko pointed over to the number 5. Haruna ignored what Yuko was saying and sighed to herself as she felt tears threatening to fall. 'I'm so stupid. I wasted Yuuchan's time for nothing.'

Yuko who was aware that Haruna is going to burst out crying anytime soon quickly lifted Haruna's head up with her hands. "Haruna! Look!!" Yuko urged. Haruna sighed as she opened her eyes to look at the name list.

Finals Exam Top 5
1) Oshima Yuko
2) Watanabe Mayu
3) Matsui Rena
4) Akimoto Sayaka
5) Kojima Haruna

Haruna's eyes widen in surprised. "Nyan nyan, you did it!!!" Yuko cheered as she wrapped her arms around Haruna. Haruna was shocked. She did it. She did not only make it into the Top 10 but in to Top 5 as well.

"Wow, Kojima-san! You even beat me. Congratulations!" Yukirin said with her usual over reaction. "Oh and Yuko-san, congratulations on beating my cyborg." Yukirin said with a genuine smile which causes Mayu to pout. "Yea, congratulations Kojima-san!" Mayu wished. "Oshiriko-chan. Congratulations.  I'll catch up to you for the next exam." Mayu said with a grin. "Thank you Yuki-chan." Yuko smiled at her. "I'll be waiting Shiriri-chan." Yuko grinned back at her.

Haruna was still in a daze as more people gathered around the board to see their names. "Haruna! Congrats!" Acchan said happily as she wrapped her arms around her. "Oh, Yuko! You did a great job on tutoring Haruna! Right, and congratulations on getting first place!" Acchan smiled at the both of them

"Thank you. It wasn't only because of me. Nyan nyan worked very hard herself." Yuko praised as she smiled lovingly at Haruna who snapped out of her trance. Haruna muttered a quick thank you to Acchan and released herself from Acchan's embrace and then she pulled Yuko into her embrace.

"Yuuchan!!! I did it!! I got into the Top 10!" Haruna shouted as she wrapped her arms around Yuko's neck. Yuko giggled. "No Nyan nyan, you made it into the Top 5!" Yuko smiled widely. "I couldn't have do it without you!" Haruna said leaning in for a kiss on the lips, everyone around them cheered for them while some wolf whistled.

The both separated and the both was blushing a little as Haruna pulled Yuko in, resting her head on Yuko's shoulder.

"Nyan nyan! Congratulations! You've improved a whole lot!" Takamina said as she gently tapped Haruna on her shoulder. Haruna turned around and thanked Takamina. "Mmn! Yuuchan helped me a lot." Haruna said as she smiled at Yuko.

The congratulating went on for the day for both Yuko and Haruna. The both were tired as they head home after school. They walked in silence, fingers intertwining against the other.

"So.. Do you want to go home now? Or do you want to go to my place to hang out a while?" Yuko asked, breaking the silence between them. "Hmm? I want to go to Yuuchan's place." Haruna said as she lightly squeezed Yuko's hand. Yuko nodded and smiled her signature squirrel smile and the both started heading off to Yuko's house.

Yuko's home
"Tadaima.." Yuko said as she removed her shoes and stepped in the house, waiting for Haruna. Haruna quickly followed and soon the two ventured in to the living room to see Yuko's father sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper. "Okaeri.. Oh, Haruna-chan! You're here." He said with a smile as he folded the newspaper and left it on the table.

Haruna nodded her head and bowed politely. "Your mother went out to buy the groceries and she reminded me to ask you how you did for this finals, not that I'm worried." He laughed. "So.. Did Mayu-chan get number 1 again?" Yuko shook her head. "I got number 1 for the finals." Yuko grinned even more.

"That's good!! You did a great job!" Her father praised. "What about you Haruna-chan? Did you managed to get a better ranking?" Yuko's father asked, concerned in his voice. "Mmn! I got number 5!" Haruna beamed brightly. "Wow!! That's even better. We'll have to celebrate this when your mother comes back." He said enthusiastically causing both Yuko and Haruna to laugh.

"Otou-san, we'll be up in my room to rest a while." Yuko said as she politely excused themselves. "Alright, I'll pass the good news to your mother!" He said. The both went into the room and settled down on the bed.

"Today was tiring.." Yuuchan muttered as she stretched herself on the bed. "Mmn.." Haruna said as she watched Yuko stretched. After she was done, she too head in and straddled Yuko. "Yuuchan. You owe me something." Haruna said with a pout.

"No I don't." Yuko said feigning innocence. "Yuuchan.." Haruna whined. "Nyan nyan.." Yuko followed and soon she burst on into laughter. After calming down, she looked over to Haruna who was facing her back towards her. "Nyan nyan."  Yuko said and she got no response. Yuko flipped Haruna over and straddled said girl who was pouting.

"I'll give you your reward." Yuko said as she leaned in. Haruna's eyelids fluttered and closed. Yuko too closed her eyes and smiled widely before connecting their lips.

The warmth of Yuko's lips makes Haruna smile. Haruna wrapped her arms around Yuko's neck and pulled her in to deepen the kiss.

The two pulled apart, panting. "Yuuchan.  I love you." Haruna said leaning in for another peck making Yuko grinned. "I love you too Nyan nyan."

That's it~~
Hope you guys liked it and to be honest I am contemplating whether or not should I write another smexy scene..
Oh well, we'll see how it goes.
A big thank you to all those who commented and of course my fellow silent readers as well!
Alright then, off I go~~ :on gay:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:57:49 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Finals [Kojiyuu] (5.7.15)
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2015, 10:47:41 AM »

Ohhhhhhhhhh

That was sweet,

i love it,

You made my day JoeYee-san

your the best, hehe

Waiting for your next update  :on woohoo:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2015, 11:44:48 AM »
Yeah I like this another great os from joeyee-san

More....

I will be waiting gor more!!!

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2015, 12:16:36 PM »
OMG!!!! OHMYGOSH!!!! OHMYFREAKING GAWD!!!! :mon inluv:

I LOVE IT! :depressed:

You really know gow to inspire someone, huh? :dunno:

Well said then, I love how you displayed the pairs. :gmon bang:

Nonetheless, I love your plot! :luvluv1:

I'm expecting lots of OS from you, ne? :on gay:

Please write more amazing KojiYuu ficts~ :mon bye:

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2015, 12:29:23 PM »
HEHEHEHEHE!
THIS IS SO CUUUUTEE! ARIGATOU!

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2015, 04:23:35 AM »
"Eh? Why is your uniform here?" Haruna asked when she came out from the toilet. "Hmm, you could say that I expected you to ask me to stayover." Yuko smiled her signature squirrel smile at Haruna making her blushed.

Eheh, well thought Yuko!!! I liked it very much  :wub: Keep writting!!!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← Under the Rain [Kojiyuu] (18.7.15)
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2015, 06:31:24 PM »
jhom_09 = Glad you liked it! :glasses:
arawche079 = Here is the next one!
ChibiRine = Glad you do! I'm waiting for your updates as well!  :farofflook:
Claito = Glad you enjoyed it!
takagil = I'm not 100% sure but I think this is the first time you're commenting here right?  :ding: Glad you liked it!

And hello!
Back with another OS, titled Under the Rain!
I actually wanted to do a romantic scene with Kojiyuu under the rain (AS USUAL) and as I write it suddenly somewhat became like a synopsis of the Kojiyuu pairing when they were both still in AKB. Well, I hope you like it!
Right! Do check out HAR as it was updated last week.
Without further ado, let's begin.

Under the Rain
AKB48 a.k.a Akihabara48. Back then before AKB48 became famous, there was only a Team which is known as Team A as they were just getting started. Team A's theatre stage had just ended and as Haruna was about to leave, it started to rain. She searched for her umbrella in her bag and unfortunately it wasn't in there. She groaned as she mentally reprimanded herself for being so forgetful.

She sighed as she watched the rain. 'The rain won't be stopping any time soon.' Haruna sighed as she felt the raindrops with her fingers. "Erm, excuse me." An unknown voice was heard. Haruna ignored it, thinking that the stranger was calling someone else but soon a tap was felt on her shoulder. She turned around to face said unknown person.

"Erm.. Kojima-san, do you need an umbrella?" The girl asked as she smiled shyly, showing her dimples and squirrel teeth making Haruna blushed. "..Don't you need it?" Haruna asked as she snapped out of her daydream. "Well, I'm fine with running under the rain. Plus, I think a person like you needs it more than me." Yuko smiled sincerely at Haruna.

"..You know who I am?" Haruna said surprised. Yuko smiled widely and nodded her head. "You're Kojima Haruna a.k.a airhead from Team A." Haruna giggled at the comment and soon she felt her hand being touched and her face heated up. "Anyway, here. You can use it. I got to go. See you when I see you." Yuko grinned as she dashed off into the rain.

"W-Wait!!" Haruna shouted but it was no use as said unknown person has already run off. 'I don't even know her name.. And you had to get drenched because of me. But she's an interesting person.' Haruna giggled a little. 'That person is too kind..' Haruna thought as she opened the umbrella and headed over to the train station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following time they met was after the audition for the second generation was done. The first generation was supposed to meet up with the second generation. Haruna was talking to Mariko when the second generation walked in. Haruna gave a polite smile at the girls as they came in one by one. Not long after, she noticed a girl with squirrel teeth and dimples.

'She looks familiar..' Haruna thought as she wondered who was she. Realization hit her not long later, her eyes widen and she shouted in surprised. "You're that girl!" Everyone was startled by the sudden outburst and so all looked towards Haruna, making her blushed. Yuko smiled sheepishly at Haruna and bowed a little. "Hello Kojima-san." Yuko beamed.

"Alright, gather up in a line." Togasaki-san said. Haruna gathered with Team A while Yuko stood with Team K. "Heh.. Already head over heels for the girl?" Mariko teased Haruna, making Haruna blushed even harder. "Shut up, Mari-chan." The introductions for Team A were done and Haruna was really curious in knowing the stranger who helped her.

"I'm Oshima Yuko, 18 years old this year. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." Yuko bowed a 90 degrees and as she stood straight up, she made eye contact with Haruna who smiled at her resulting in Yuko to blush a little.

'Oshima Yuko.. What a kind person. Oh and she's the same age as me.' Haruna smiled at that thought. 'Maybe we can be good friends.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed, and soon AKB48 was starting to be nationally recognized. Concerts were held from time to time and Haruna's and Yuko's relationship were getting better. They were getting closer to one another and Haruna enjoyed Yuko's presence. Well, except the times where Yuko would act like a pervert old man.

Their relationship deepen even further in one of the event back in 2010. They were supposed to sing Melodies by GAM and WOW.. The dance routine was just seductive. Yuko was doing it whole heartedly while Haruna was a little shy on this matter.

Haruna's heart was beating fast as their routine started. The way Yuko looked at her, it made her melt but she had to keep her act together. At the end of the performance, Yuko leaned in for a kiss, Haruna was tempted. Tempted to kiss those soft looking lips. But she stopped. Her tsundere side coming out as she blocked Yuko from coming closer.

The rating they got from the Mayuki pair was very different. Mayu enjoyed the PDA (Public Display Affection) displayed by the Kojiyuu pair. Yukirin on the other hand said that Yuko was really into it while Haruna looks a little uncomfortable. 'Of course I don't look comfortable. The way she looked at me was just too...seductive.'

After they went backstage, Yuko smiled at Haruna. "It was nice to have a chance to perform a duet with you." Yuko said. "Mmn." Haruna nodded her head as they both headed to the changing room together.

There were cameras set up backstage and so, the Kojiyuu pair stopped by said camera with Yuko holding a turtle. Yuko leaned in for a kiss and Haruna avoided it, resulting in Yuko kissing Haruna on the cheek. Yuko pouted while Haruna blushed, feeling those soft lips.

Time goes by, and Haruna took Yuko's presence for granted. In 2012, AKB48's face announced her graduation. Maeda Atsuko was to graduate and Yuko was pressured. Knowing the fact that they have to continue on without Acchan was hard. Haruna knew. The times where Yuko would seclude herself from the rest and cry due to the stress.

Haruna made sure during those times, she would be there to comfort her squirrel. It was hard for the first gen, especially Takamina but for Yuko it's a different story. Yuko and Acchan were somewhat rivals and also the aces of the group. Without Acchan, all the pressure was on Yuko.

Yuko was grateful for Haruna's presence. Without her she might've been in the pits of darkness. And with the 4th General Election going on without Acchan participating, a lot of fans stated that, Yuko appearing as number 1 is a free opening and if she couldn't even achieve it then it would be embarrassing.

When the second place was announced with Watanabe Mayu her junior getting number 2, Yuko heaved a relieve sigh. She did it but she knew she wouldn't have done it without Haruna. After everything was done, Yuko went to look for her cat.

"Nyan nyan~" Yuko said as she wrapped her arms around Haruna. "Yuuchan! You did it!" Haruna said as she too wrapped her arms around Yuko. "Couldn't have done it without your support." Yuko said as she breathed in Haruna's scent.

Moving on. In 2013, many girls announced their graduation. Shinoda Mariko, Haruna's best friend graduated. Akimoto Sayaka, an important presence to AKB48 and the older generation. Itano Tomomi, first generation a.k.a founding member of AKB48.

Both Haruna and Yuko were sad with the graduation of their closed friends. Yuko was there to comfort Haruna when Mariko-sama graduated. Yuko never left Haruna's side until she was sure that her cat was in a better condition. After Sayaka's graduating, Yuko was a sobbing mess. Sayaka didn't know what to do as her friend would just keep crying. She called for Haruna and thankfully the cat managed to stop Yuko from tearing up even more.

Haruna was sure that Yuko wouldn't graduate before her but unfortunately things didn't go her way. During the 64th Kouhaku Uta Gassen, Oshima Yuko announced it. "I, Oshima Yuko, will graduate from AKB48." Her announcement surprised the whole nation of Japan and of course most of the international fans.

Haruna felt as though her world was crumbling down into pieces. 'Yuuchan will be graduating?' That question was stuck in her head as they continued to perform their last song for the night, Heavy Rotation. Haruna was glad in some ways. She was glad to see Yuko smiling even after she announced her graduation.

After the performance, they headed back stage. "Gomen ne.. You were shocked, right?" Yuko apologized to Haruna and some of the others. Yuko kept apologizing to the others as she felt guilty for not telling them about her graduation plans. "I'm so sorry to have done this over here, rather than at a concert. I'm sorry." She said as smiled a little as they continued moving on to a bigger area.

Everyone back stage was crying. Sasshi was sobbing hard and Yuko was trying to calm her down. "I'm still here you know." Yuko said with a smile. Getting no response as Sasshi only continued to sob harder, Yuko continued. "You must have predicted this at least, didn't you?" She received a nod. "Then what?" Yuko asked as she giggled. "But I don't want this to happen! I don't want this." Sasshi said as she sobbed harder. "It's okay.. Everything will be alright!" She said with a smile as she pat her head.

After somewhat calming Sasshi down, our squirrel headed over to Kitarie. Kitarie wasn't sobbing as hard as Sasshi but she was undeniably sad. Not knowing what to say, Yuko decided to enlighten the mood with a joke. "You want to become the Captain?" This made Kitarie laughed as she shook her head. "No, I don't!" Yuko laughed at the response she got.

Moving on, Yuko headed to her teammates. "No! No! This is not fair!" Matsui Sakiko complained as she laughed a little. "How cruel!" Maeda Ami said as she laughed as well. Yuko muttered another apology. "Why are you apologizing, Yuko-chan?" Sakiko asked as she wiped her tears.

Takamina on the other hand was trying her best to calm the Juniors down. After making sure Sayanee is fine, she headed over to the Mayuki pairing who were still in a state of shock. "Mayu will be alright, won't you?" Takamina asked. "I'm not alright at all." Mayu said as she let out a nervous laughter. "Well, you know what you have to do..." Takamina said. Getting no response, she continued. "Or should I put it another way, you should think more carefully.. About yourself.." Mayu nodded her head in reply.

It started to rain as they headed back home. Haruna's manager drove her home and as soon as she reached her house, she bowed and muttered a thank you and dashed in to her house. 'I hope she'll be fine. Maybe I should give Yuko-chan a call to ask her to check up on Haruna.' The manager sighed.

Yuko who was heading back home received said call after she was done talking to her father on the phone. "Yuko-chan, if it's possible, can you please check on Haruna?" Yuko felt a cold sweat running down her back. 'She disappeared when we headed to the open area..' "Is there anything wrong with Haruna?" Yuko asked as she turned serious. "N-No but she seem really sad. So I was thinking that maybe you can talk to her or something.." Haruna's manager said. Yuko let out a sigh of relieve as she looked over to her manager silently asking him for permission. Her manager agreed and Yuko muttered a thank you.

"I'll check on her. Is she home already?" Yuko asked as she check her watch. 'Nearly 2 in the morning..' "Yes, we just send her home. Thank you, Yuko-chan." Haruna's manager said and the call ended. They headed towards Haruna's house and about 400 meters before they reached Haruna's house, the car broke down.

Yuko asked her manager to allow her to run to Haruna's house. Her manager was reluctant but soon he agreed. With that Yuko grabbed her things that she needed and kept it in a plastic bag and placed it in her bag. Yuko dashed all the way to Haruna's house as many thoughts were running through her head. 'Deja vu.' Yuko laughed a little as she continued on her run.

Not long after a knock was heard on the door. 'Who could it be? It's so late already.' Haruna thought as she took a deep breath to control her breathing before she dragged herself to the door. Making sure that she looked decent, she peeked through the door hole and to her surprise it was Yuko.

"Yuuchan.." Haruna mumbled. 'It hurts.. I don't want to see her. She announced her her graduation without informing me beforehand. I can't accept the fact that she had announced her graduation...' Haruna gripped her hands into a fist, SHe took a deep breath and let out a sighed as she opened the door, looking coldly at her late night visitor.

"Hey there Nyan nyan." Yuko smiled gently at her. They stood there staring at one another as Yuko noticed something. "Nyan nyan, were you crying?" Yuko asked, a pang of guilty inside her.

Haruna shook her head and widen her eyes in realization. "What are you doing here?" Haruna said, trying to sound annoyed. "I just wanted to check on you. Your manger called me. He was worried about you." Yuko said as she reached out to Haruna.

Haruna froze. As Yuko was about to touch her, she slapped Yuko's hand away from her. "Don't touch me!" Haruna shouted surprising Yuko. "Leave me alone!" Haruna shouted as she slammed the door.

"Nyan nyan, what's wrong?" Yuko asked as she knocked on the door. Haruna had it. She opened the door, once again surprising Yuko. Haruna raised her hand and soon a slapped was heard. "What's wrong?!" Haruna asked as she raised her voice.

"You should know what's wrong!" Haruna shouted before she ran off in to the rain. Yuko held her left cheek as tears start to sting her eyes. Yuko looked at Haruna who was running away from her and mentally slapped herself. 'Why is she running away from her home?' Yuko groaned. She shut the door before chasing after her cat who wasn't that far away from her.

"Nyan nyan!!" Yuko shouted as she ran at full speed to chase Haruna. Haruna ignored and continued running, due to rain and the foggy weather she couldn't see a hole on the ground. Haruna tripped and was about to fall but suddenly a pair of arms wrapped themselves around Haruna.

"That was dangerous! Why were you running away?" Yuko asked as she pulled herself away from Haruna. Haruna remained silent as tears started falling. Yuko gently lift Haruna's head up and she gently wiped the tears that were mixed with raindrops.

"Haruna. I know why you're mad. I'm sorry for not telling you about my plans on graduating to you." Haruna looked into Yuko's eyes that were filled with sincerity. "I'm really sorry.." Yuko said as she pulled Haruna into her embrace.

Haruna pushed Yuko away and stared coldly at her as thunders were heard. "Why didn't you tell me about it?" Haruna asked. "I was afraid Haruna. I didn't want to hurt you." Yuko said as she held Haruna's hands in hers. "But you did! It hurt me very badly!" Haruna shouted as she removed her hands from Yuko's grasped.

Yuko wrapped her arms around Haruna, seeing no other choice. "I'm really sorry." Yuko said as Haruna started hitting Yuko on the shoulder as she sobbed. "Stupid Yuuchan.." Haruna sobbed at Yuko's shoulder. "I don't want you to graduate.." Haruna said as she looked into Yuko's eyes. "I don't want to be separated from you even more than we already are." Haruna continued as tears streamed down her face with the occasional thunders.

Yuko looked sadly at Haruna. Not knowing what she should say to calm her cat down. "Yuuchan, kiss me?" Haruna said out of the blue surprising Yuko. Haruna closed her eyes and Yuko complied. She gently carresed Haruna's face before leaning in for a kiss on the lips.

The both separated and looked fondly at  one another. "I love you Yuuchan.." Haruna said. "I know.. I'm glad you have the courage to admit it after all this time." Yuko smiled fondly at Haruna. "But wasn't it a little too late?" Haruna questioned. "Not really.. Even if I'm graduating, we can still hang out and go on dates if you want." Yuko grinned.

"..Mmn." Haruna nodded her head solemnly. Yuko sighed seeing her cat so disheartened before a thought occurred to her. "Ne Nyan nyan.. Remember how we first met?" Yuko asked as Haruna looked confusedly at her.

Haruna nodded her head after she managed to recall back. "We met when it was raining.." Haruna said as she looked at Yuko who nodded her head in agreement. "Back then, you just finished your stage and you wanted to take the train to go home but it was raining heavily. So you waited.." Yuko said.

"And then suddenly, you appeared offering me an umbrella before running off to the train station yourself." Haruna giggled as she recalled back. "Mmhmm. To be honest, back then I didn't like Idols." Yuko said as rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "I know.. You mention it once before on a television program." Haruna nodded her head in understanding. "But you didn't know why I joined didn't you?" Yuko asked as Haruna shook her head in reply.

"I took the audition as a last chance to become someone who works in the entertainment industry." Yuko stated. "You've also mention about-" Yuko put her finger on Haruna's lips silencing her. "Not only that. I also wanted to meet the girl who gave me hope to continue on to chased my dreams. It was you Haruna. Without you, I would have given up. And somewhere along the way, I fell for you not long after I was officially in Team K. Haruna, I love you. Do you think there's a chance for us to be together even if I'm graduating?" Yuko asked as she looked sincerely at Haruna. The thunderstorm that was going on, calmed a little.

Haruna smiled sheepishly at Yuko and nodded her head. "I would love to." Haruna said as Yuko pulled her in for hug. "C'mon.. Let's head back to your house. We're all drenched.." Yuko said as she wrapped her arm around Haruna's waist and they started walking back. "It's your fault." Haruna pouted. "Hai hai.. But I don't think I deserved that slap." Yuko said, feigning hurt.

"I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking clearly when I slapped you." Haruna said as she stopped to carresed Yuko's check. "Gomen.." Haruna apologized as she leaned in to kiss the swollen cheek. Yuko grinned widely feeling her cat taking the initiative to further deepen their bond.

"But why did you run away from your house? It's raining you know.." Yuko asked as she tilted her head to the side in confusion. "I don't know. I guess I got a little irrational." Haruna sighed. "Yuuchan~" She whined. "What is it?" Yuko asked, amused. "I love you." Haruna said as she looked fondly at Yuko. "I love you too. Now let's go back faster, I don't want my cat to get sick." Yuko said concerned as she pinched Haruna on the nose. "Hai.." Haruna agreed and so the both headed home

"Yes, Yuko will be graduating but we'll still be together no matter what happens right?" Haruna smiled at Yuko. "Hai, she'll be stuck with me for the rest of her life." Yuko grinned.

And that's a wrap! :glasses:
I hope you guys liked it. Oh and credits to AIDOL (THE GROUP WHO SUB MOST OF THE AKB VIDEOS) as I used some reference about when Yuko announced her graduation. :pleeease:
Ah.. It does bring back some memories.. :farofflook:
Well then, a big thank you to those who commented and of course the silent readers as well!
Well then, off I go~  :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Under the Rain [Kojiyuu] (18.7.15)
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2015, 03:34:26 AM »
YOU'RE A LEGEND! :mon inluv:

I love it! :farofflook:

And that Melodies duet is so...ugh~ :on gay:

I can't get out of my writer's block, huhuhu. Gomen~ :depressed:

(not to mention, studies) :frustrated:

Love at first sight, indeed. That's the best way to describe your story here. :hehehe:

Waiting for more KojiYuu OS from you~ :mon bye:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Under the Rain [Kojiyuu] (18.7.15)
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2015, 05:57:43 AM »
JUst another lovely kojiyuu, really really thank you :D, but then again Mi mind is traveling about the next scene.. you know.. kojiyuu.. in haruna´s apartment..

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lim Kim - Love Game