JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yum!Yum!Orange - Clover

Author Topic: Miniju's OS box - [OS] Stupid Game (YuriAnnin)  (Read 13562 times)

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Miniju's OS box - Special Valentine’s Day – I suck at love (YuriAnnin)
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 11:21:37 AM »
@four4four: Thank you for commenting :D

Hello~ Have a nice reading! :D

Special Valentine’s Day – I suck at love (YuriAnnin)

I hated this day so much, the fourteenth February. Hanging out with your lover? It sucked. I planned to skip college for today. I really didn’t want to see all the couple walking around the school, giving cute stuff to each other. I didn’t believe in love. I put myself in front of the TV. But I didn’t stay too long, seeing all the cheesy movies. I rested my head again a pillow and let out an annoyed sigh. A light knock pulled me out from my thoughts. I stood up and went to open the door.

“Y-Yuria? W-What are you doing here?” I mumbled, stunned to see one of my classmates.

“You weren’t at school this morning, so I got worried.” She admitted, looking away from my eyes. “Well, I have something for you.”

She slowly handed me a single rose, staring at the ground. I was trying hard to avoid Valentine’s Day. I took it, without really knowing what to say.

“Thank you…?”

She raised her head, smiling. She waved to me and stepped back.

“Have a nice day.”

I just looked at her. I knew Yuria for a while. We weren’t close friends, but we used to hang out something. I went back inside, putting the flower on the table. I laid down on the sofa, closing my eyes.

“Hey sleepyhead, I’m home.” Rena yelled, waking me up.

I sat straight and stared at her a bit confused. Rena was my close friend and my roommate. She put her bag down. The rose on the table caught her gaze.

“Who is that from?” She asked with a mischievous smile.

“Yuria.” I felt the heat reaching my cheeks.

“Do you know what it means?”

I thought for a few seconds but finally shook my head. Rena chuckled before answering.

“A single rose means she fell for you.”

Wait, what? She was lying, right? She was definitely making fun of me. Yuria didn’t love me, we were just friends.

“You’re an idiot.”

“I’m totally serious Anna.” Rena answered, looking straight into my eyes while I stood up. “If you don’t believe me, go ask her.”

I remained quiet for a few seconds. Rena was right, I could go to see Yuria and ask her why she gave me this rose.

“I’m going.” I spoke in a determined tone and left Rena.

My mind was full of question. What if Rena was right? What if Yuria loved me?  I wasn’t ready for this yet.

“Anna? Are you going to stay here?” I heard a teasing voice talking to me.

I looked at the girl. I was already in front of Yuria’s home.

“I need to talk to you.”

Yuria nodded and let me come to her.

“Why did you give me a rose?” I asked, my eyes locked with hers.

“Why not? We’re friends, I can give you one.”

Her words took me aback. I remained silent. Rena was wrong. I should have been happy, but I felt something different. I didn’t understand.

“That’s all?” My gaze left her.

“Did you expect something else?” She smiled, but it looked sad.

“I thought… It’s nothing.” I stepped back, letting out a sigh.

“You are disappointed, aren’t you?”

My eyes met her again. I opened my mouth to talk but I couldn’t. I couldn’t speak anymore.

“I’m trying to make you see the truth, Anna. You’re not insensitive.” She reached me, taking my hand in hers slowly.

She touched my shoulder, her face a few inches from my face. Her hand moved along my neck until my collarbone. I couldn’t breathe, she was too close. My heart pounded hard in my chest.

“You’re not heartless either.”

I felt her mouth against my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lips. It felt so good. But what was she doing?

“Don’t play with me.” I finally snapped while she pulled away, facing me again.

“I never said I wasn’t sincere.”

She moved closer, her nose brushed mine quickly. I badly wanted to kiss her, but I couldn’t move. My body was frozen.

“Yuria…” I begged her, I couldn’t put all the words together.

She made me crazy. It wasn’t me. I wasn’t like that. She finally captured my lips in a firm kiss. I kissed her back, closing my eyes to enjoy it. It was too perfect, I didn’t want to let her go. My arms found a way around her waist, holding her close to my body. I broke the kiss to catch some air. Yuria put her head on my shoulder, hugging me.

“I love you, Anna, I really do.”

I wasn’t able to say what I felt. Did I love Yuria? I didn’t know. I didn’t know what love was. I didn’t understand. But I knew I wanted to stand by her side.

“You don’t need to answer.” She pulled away, a smile on her lips.

My eyes left her for a few seconds, feeling a bit guilty.

“I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have act like I did.”

I was tired of questioning myself. I didn’t think twice and grabbed her cheeks, giving her a chaste kiss.

“Thank you.” I told her, feeling the heat on my face.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Anna.”

She rubbed her neck, avoiding my eyes. I smiled before answering.

“H-Happy Valentine’s Day.” 

I sucked at love, but I didn’t care. I knew I was going to understand what I felt.

The End.

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Miniju's OS box - Refusal (YuriAnnin)
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2018, 10:04:46 PM »
Ah Valentine's Day.
You either hate it or love it. :lol:
I guess we could say that Annin loves it now. :wub:

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Miniju's OS box - [Drabble] Dance (FuuMiru)
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2018, 01:33:03 PM »
@four4four: I guess so :P Thanks for commenting :)

Hey! I thought about writing an OS but I'll only let a drabble :P Enjoy :P

Dance (FuuMiru)

I was intensely staring at the girl in front of me. She was dancing, it was just perfect enough to make me crazy.

“Fuuchan?”

My heart jumped into my chest. Muri stopped dancing, standing here, a few inches from me.

“Something’s wrong…?” I mumbled.

She let out a soft giggled before patting my head. I managed to show a slight smile, my heart still wild.

“I was spacing out…” I admitted, feeling my cheeks becoming red.

She smiled and stepped back. I couldn’t move. I needed to say it.

“Miru…?” I spoke softly.

“Hm?” She turned around.

“I love you.”

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Miniju's OS box - [Drabble] Dance (FuuMiru)
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2018, 12:25:06 AM »
Short and simple.
Fuu getting straight to the point about how she feels. :wub:

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Miniju's OS box - [OS] Kiss (YuuNaa)
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 12:37:09 PM »
@four4four: Arigatou~

Hello! I tried to write a short OS with YuuNaa, I hope you'll like it!

Have a nice reading!

Kiss (YuuNaa)

It wasn’t right. I knew it, both knew it. Yuiri was my close friend. This kiss, it was only for the song. There was no meaning behind it. She was just my friend. I wanted to believe it, but it seemed that my heart didn’t think the same. Our lips barely touched. She didn’t move, she never kissed anyone before. Somehow, I was feeling frustrated because of it. I was her first kiss, but she didn’t kiss me back. It was nothing, and I couldn’t take it. Yuiri didn’t care. She was a tsundere, but it became worse after the concert. It made me angry. I didn’t want her to avoid me because of what happened.

“Naachan, stop daydreaming.” Someone almost shouted not far from me. 

I turned around, looking at the familiar girl. A light smile cracked on my lips.

“Hey, Mako.” She sat next to me. “What are you doing?”

“I was looking for you, but you seemed pretty busy.” Mako answered in a teasing tone. “What’s on your mind?”

I wanted to tell her. Something stopped me, I couldn’t mutter a single word.

“Nana…?” Her voice sounded concerned.

She slowly patted my head before pulling me into a hug. I put my hands on her waist, closing my eyes.

“It’s gonna be fine.”

I couldn’t hold it anymore and burst into tears. Mako didn’t say anything. She remained with me, her hand on my back, moving slowly.

It will not be okay. I had feelings for my friend, I couldn’t be okay. I messed up everything. I had a lot of opportunities lately, about the single, the album, my solo concert. I was the captain of STU. I was the one who said that AKB couldn’t move forward because of scandals. And now, I was in love with a member, with my friend. I didn’t know if I was worried about the group or my friendship at that moment.

“Naachan? Naachan are you okay? Why are you crying?” I quickly recognised Yuiri's voice.

I felt her hand on my shoulder, Mako’s grip losing slowly. I looked at her, I didn’t want her to go, I didn’t want her to let me alone.

“Naachan, tell me what’s wrong?” Yuiri asked, and Mako left the place, closing the door behind her. “Nana…”

My heart turned wild hearing my name. Our gazes were locked. It hurt. Yuiri’s hand slowly reached my cheek to wipe the tears. I released a weak sigh.

“Is it about the single? It’s okay, you can do it.”

I slowly shook my head at her words. Her face became more worried.

“Are you feeling unwell? You’re sick again…?”

“It’s not that…” I managed to say while my sobs slowly stopped.

I tried to find a regular way of breathing again.

“What is it then?”

I needed to tell her. I had to tell her.

“It’s you.”

Yuiri remained quiet, like unable to talk. She removed her hand and sat next to me.

“Is it the kiss?”

I slowly nodded without looking at her. She took my hand, but we still avoided to look at each other.

“I am sorry. I didn’t want to hurt you.” She paused for a few seconds. “I wasn’t disgusted or anything. I was only afraid of kissing you.”

I never thought about it. I didn’t know why she barely brushed her lips against mine. I still didn’t understand everything, like why was she afraid?

She turned her head to me, and I did the same. A slight smile appeared on her mouth. I looked straight into her eyes, biting my lips.

“I missed the chance to kiss you…” Her cheeks flushed. “So, can we have a retake?”

I couldn’t think, my mind was blank. Why? I wanted to ask, but the words were still stuck in my throat. Yuiri closed her eyes, leaning to me. I put my hand on her cheek, pulling her closer. But I suddenly stopped, feeling her breathe on my mouth.

“Is it really what you want?”

My question was followed by a soft pair of lips pressing against mine. She slowly moved her lips. They were warm again my mouth. I closed my eyes, enjoying them.

------------------------

“Naachan! Wake up!”

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my cheeks turning red.

“W-What?” I mumbled, sitting straight.

I looked around me, I was still at the same place. Juri was in front of me, smiling.

“We need to go.”

I remained silent, staring at her. What was that? Did I just dream?

“I fell asleep…” I mumbled, half talking to myself.

I stood up lazily and followed Juri. We left the room. I was still a bit stunned about my dream. It looked so real. Did I really love Yuiri? Suddenly, a hand around mine stopped my thought. I looked at the girl next to me.

“Let’s go?” Yuiri spoke in a quiet voice, tightly holding me.

I slowly nodded. Maybe, it wasn’t a dream…

The End.

Offline yamamoto_din

• just a silent rider, let's be friend ^.^
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 06:19:46 PM »
i couldn't take it,  i can't stop smilling when i read it, i'm Yuunaa shippers, thanks for making this story  :inlove: :mon lovelaff:

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2018, 09:40:46 AM »
I would like to believe this wasn't a dream. :wub:
Naachan just fell asleep after kissing Yuiri. :P
She was too tired after their session. :drool

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Miniju's OS box - [OS] Weird Behaviour (YuriAnnin)
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2018, 01:16:18 PM »
@yamamoto_din: Thank you :)
@four4four: Thank you for commenting!

I really enjoyed writing this fic, I hope you will like it :)

Weird Behavior (YuriAnnin)

I was definitely going to kill this girl. She was so damn annoying. Really. She didn’t give a shit about me. She acted cold and serious all the time. I tried a few times to talk to her, but she only rejected me by ignoring me. ‘Hey, idiot! I’m just here, talking to you!’ I would have liked to yell it. Why? Why was it so important for me? I couldn’t really tell. I just wanted her to pay attention to me. I had no particular reason. It had been a few years we knew each other. She was already serious before, but we were kinda friends. But she suddenly became cold to me. And since that moment, I didn’t stop trying. Yeah, I should have given up. We were not friends anymore, I guess I couldn’t do that much about it. We both changed and… It was fucking nonsense. It was like overnight. I was decided to make her talk to me again.
I left my bed with so much energy than usual. I felt it will be a good day. It was what I thought until I reached school…

“Yuria-chan!” Someone yelled while I heard footsteps running to me.

I turned around, seeing the person I less expected in this world.

“A-Anna?” I let out in disbelief.

She was smiling like too much. She grabbed my arm, clinging to me. I felt the heat reaching my cheeks, unable to say another word.

“Let’s go!” She shouted, taking me to the school.

W-What was wrong with her? It didn’t suit her at all. Was she drunk or something?
We quickly reached the classroom. Well, Anna promptly dragged me to the classroom. I wanted to sit, but she stopped me, pulling me to sit next to her.

“After the class, let’s go out.” She smiled, still holding my arm.

I nodded slowly. It was definitely weird.

“Yuria? What the hell happened?” I could hear my friend’s voice whispering to me.

“I-I don’t know Rena. She suddenly became clingy.”

“Is something wrong Yuria-chan?” 

I turned around and looked at Anna again. Rena puffed, hearing my nickname. Nobody called me like that.

“I-It’s okay.”

She was happily drinking her milkshake. I showed a slight smile. I felt strangely fine. I enjoyed this time together, but I knew something was wrong.

I stood up, putting my hand on her forehead. Her skin was hot and so smooth. Her eyes fell on me, stunned.

“Are you feeling sick?” I asked in a serious tone.

“W-What? N-No. I’m fine.” She answered, bewildered.

“Let’s go home.” I smiled softly.

She nodded and took my hand. I get used to it after this day together. I didn’t really know how I felt about it. We walked in silence to her house.

“Is it okay to go alone?” She asked, opening the door.

“I’ll be fine.” I answered while she looked at me, a smile on her lips.

I just wanted to go home. I didn’t want to see Anna anymore. I turned around and left without uttering a word.
It couldn’t be possible. Anna acted so strangely. It wasn’t her. Her forehead was so hot, she must have been sick. And it looked like it influenced her behaviour. Somehow, it hurt. She avoided me for a while, and now she just became so clingy. I liked Anna. But I liked to real one. I mean, I liked her as a friend.

“Guess who it is.” A familiar voice giggled while both hands hid my view.

“I don’t wanna play.” I snapped, turning around.

Anna quickly pouted, looking away from my eyes.

“Why are you doing this?”

She remained quiet, her cheeks coloured with a light pink colour.

“I’m waiting for an answer.”
“I-”
She closed her eyes, trying to find her balance. I quickly reached her. I grabbed her waist, and I felt a firm grip on my arm.

“You’re worrying me. You don’t look fine Anna.” I told her in a soft tone. “I’ll bring you home.”

She looked at me, releasing me slowly.

“But we should be on a date.” She mumbled, upset.

I didn’t answer and took her hands. I didn’t want to be on a date with her. I just wanted her to be well. She definitely wasn’t now.
We quickly reached her home. I made her rest on her bed. I didn’t leave her. I stayed sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her sleeping face. How beautiful she was. I removed the hair which fell on her face. It seemed that her skin was less hot.

“I’ll never understand you.” I whispered before finally standing up.

A firm hand stopped me. I sighed.

“You need to rest Anna.” I spoke without turning around.

I left.

I didn’t know if she will come to school today. Rena didn’t stop teasing me since the last time. I turned around, hearing the whispers of the students. It was Anna. She looked down, walking quickly. She cast a quick glance at me. Her cheeks suddenly flushed. My heart pounded hard in my chest. Did she become like before? She seemed embarrassed.

“What’s wrong with your dear friend?” Rena asked, looking at the sudden shy girl.

“I-I don’t know.” I muttered before quickly running after Anna.

She was slow enough for me to able to reach her. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to an empty class. She didn’t look at me, still staring at the floor.

“What the hell are you playing at?” I tried to not be too loud.

She remained quiet. I sighed, definitely annoyed by her behaviour. I sat on a seat and waited for her. I didn’t care, I had all the time I wanted.

“You’re playing with my nerves, Anna.” I snapped, looking through the window.

She was standing up next to the door. She didn’t move, she didn’t raise her head. I suddenly stood up, letting the chair fall. I reached her and put my hands on each side of her head against the wall.

“What happened?”

She released a shaking sigh before finally speaking.

“I’m sorry. You looked angry when you left yesterday.” Her tone sounded different. “I didn’t mean to upset you.” She raised her head, looking into my eyes.

She was the same as yesterday. It couldn’t be right. Something must have happened. It wasn’t Anna.

“It’s okay.” I snapped without moving.

We were so close. I could feel her breath against my mouth. I stared at her lips. I couldn’t do this. It wasn’t right. But she leaned toward me, slowly. Her lips brushed mine quickly before I stepped back.

“I…” I only could mutter while she avoided my gaze.

She closed her eyes. I wondered if she was crying until she almost fell, losing her balance.

“Are you okay?” I asked in a concerned tone.

“My head hurts.” She mumbled, her hands on my waist.

“I’ll take you home.”

We quickly left the school. I didn’t dare to talk for the walk. I was too worried about her current state anyway. I didn’t understand why she acted differently.

A light groaned pulled me out from my sleep. I quickly opened my eyes, trying to remember what happened. I was at Anna’s house, and I evidently fell asleep when she asked me to stay with her. I sighed, casting a look at the girl laying on the bed. She sat straight, slowly.

“W-What are you doing here?” She asked in a stunned tone.

“What? You don’t remember?”

“No. I don’t remember anything since I came back at home after school.”

I stared at her for a few seconds. Wait, did the cold Anna came back?

“When was that?”

“The 12th.”

“We’re the 15th.” I only answered, reading to leave her alone now that everything looked as before.

“What happened?” She put herself on the edge of the bed.

I released a weak sigh and finally sat next to her. I just needed to tell her.

“You became clingy. Like, you shouted my name and ran to me as we were friends forever. We went on a date, and I took you home.” I paused for a few seconds. “This morning you were suddenly quiet. I decided to talk to you, something was wrong. But you just apologised and…” 

I couldn’t tell her. She wasn’t herself, after all, it didn’t mean anything.

“And what?” She snapped back, looking at me.

“It’s not important.” I stood up, but she grabbed my wrist.

I turned around, angry. She suddenly winced in pain. This girl worried me too much lately.

“We drank milkshakes.” She told me, locking her eyes with mine.

I nodded, waiting for her to speak.

“You yelled at me, didn’t you?”

She remembered a few parts of the last days. I didn’t really know if it was good or not. She could remember the kiss. Well, the almost kiss. It could be the mess if we start arguing about it.

“Yeah.”

“I’m sorry Yuria.” My heart started pounding hard in my chest. “I-I avoided you for the past weeks and then it happened. I don’t want to upset-”

“Shut up.” I snapped, making her release my wrist. “You did upset me. No, you’re upsetting me.” She stared at me, surprised. “You ignored me. Do you know how it hurt?” I raised my voice, and I could feel the tears coming to my eyes. “You don’t, right? Because it never happened to you.”

“Yuria I-”

“You don’t need to apologise. I understood. I’ll let you alone.” I stepped back, the tears rolling along my cheeks. “I don’t want you to play with my feelings anymore.”

We both were suddenly quiet. I just admitted I had feelings for her. The words just came out without I had control on them.

“I didn’t want to kiss you Yuria.”

“I know…” I painfully admitted.

“It’s not-”

“I don’t want to hear you anymore.” It was my last words before I left her, sobbing.

What the hell was that? Me being in love? It wasn’t true. Not with her. She was always so cold to me. Even with this, I still tried to talk to her. Maybe it was a kind of sign. I felt so stupid and upset at the same time.

“Yuria!” I heard my name being called, but it seemed blurry, like a dream.

I didn’t pay more attention to it. I continued walking, wiping the tears on my cheeks. I felt a firm grip on my shoulder. I didn’t care. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. I looked at the ground until I felt something warm wrapping my shoulder.

“Please, listen to me.” I quickly recognised Anna’s voice.

I didn’t mutter a word and only hugged back, burying my face in her neck. She stroked my hair, slowly.

“Don’t apologise. I… I understand. I’m just sorry for having these feelings.” I broke the hug before mumbling these words.

Anna was smiling. It looked hurt, but she showed me a smile. She let her hands on my waist, keeping our body close.

“I didn’t mean to upset you-”

“I told you to not-”

“Shut your mouth and let me talk.” She snapped without moving. “I kissed you because I love you Yuria. That’s also why I avoided you before. It hurt too much.”

I remained stunned by her sudden confession. Now the words didn’t want to come out anymore. She didn’t hate me, she never hated me. On the contrary, she tried to hide her feelings. I suddenly felt guilty. She must have suffered.

“Anna I…” I managed to tell, cupping her cheek gently. “I love you.”

She smiled and leaned to me. I felt her mouth against mine. I enjoyed playing with her soft lips for a few seconds. It was her. The real Anna. I couldn’t really believe what just happened. We parted away to catch some air. Anna was still close to me, her chin on my shoulder. I could hear her light breath. My hand stroked her back.

“Is it okay to kiss me?” I teased her, starting to realise what happened.

“Now it’s okay.” She mumbled, giving me a light squeeze.

It was okay because we both knew what was going on. She stepped back, her cheeks flushed.

“Why did you act so strange?” I finally asked, a bit clumsily.

“W-Well, I’m not really sure, but I have an idea.” She answered, her eyes looking away from me. “This.” She pulled out a vial of pills.

“Wait, what is it?”

“It’s pills to reduce the stress.” She admitted while my look was on it. “I took it for the first time when… my mind was still clear.” She pouted a bit.

I let out a chuckle, taking the vial from her hands.

“Don’t take it anymore. You’d rather be you nervous than clingy.” I quickly kissed her lips.

“You’re right. Do we should go to school?”

Well, I said I was going to take care of her as she was sick. She wasn’t weird anymore, but I wanted to stay with her.

“Let’s enjoy a day together.”

She immediately smiled back at my answer. She took my hand, and we went back to her house.

“What about a date?”

“Wanna taste milkshakes again?” I stuck my tongue, releasing her hand.

She blushed, and a slight smile cracked on her lips. I expected her to answer, but she reached me, giving me a passionate kiss.

“Let’s go.” She suddenly broke the kiss and let me stunned.

“That was not fair.” I mumbled, but she dragged me outside again.

“Nothing’s fair.”

It was now my turn to blush. How cute Anna was. I liked her so much.

“I love you.” I felt a light squeeze around my hand.

“I love you too.” She slowly leaned to kiss my lips.

Finally, I didn’t like her previous and weird behaviour. This Anna was perfect.

The End.

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2018, 05:45:32 PM »
i'm not usually to let comment, now i just want to say: i read almost your fic about yuriannin since i like this couple (from january 2018) and thank you very much. Your fics are good  :twothumbs . Fic about yuriannin is very less and yuriannin's shipper maybe not many too, so i was happy when to find your wordpress and your fics. One more time, thank you very much  :twothumbs
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2018, 03:54:00 AM »
Awwwww. :wub:
Annin was such a tsundere. :heart:

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Miniju's OS box - [Drabble] Bad Day (YuriAnnin)
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2018, 01:39:09 PM »
@songbac: Well, just, thank you a lot :heart:
@four4four: Eheh ^^ Thanks for commenting :D

Hey minna-san! I just got this weird idea... Huh well, have a nice reading...?

Bad day (YuriAnnin)

I went home after a kinda horrible day. I basically ran everywhere, talked to everyone. People called me at each second. But I was finally in the front of my house. I opened the door, hearing someone.

“Yuria? What are you doing?”

She immediately stopped and stared at me.

“It’s the cat…”

I remained blank.

“A cat? Which cat?” I asked while she avoided my eyes.

“O-Our cat…” Yuria mumbled, her cheeks flushing.

We didn’t have a cat. What was wrong with this day? A loud sound cut my thought, and I distinguished the cat rushing to us.

“Seriously… Yuria…”

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Miniju's OS box - [Drabble] Bad Day (YuriAnnin)
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 04:36:27 AM »
Annin forgot about the cat? :?

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Miniju's OS box - [OS] Stupid Game (YuriAnnin)
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2018, 12:50:28 PM »
@four4four: Who knows? She looked tired... Maybe she does, maybe Yuria just brought it in the house...  :hee:

Hello!

It's an OS I wrote a while ago but I didn't really know if I wanted to publish it ^^" I think it's kinda rushed but I didn't want to throw it anyway... So, there it is ^^

I hope you wille like it! Don't forget to check my new long story "Hold me" :3

Stupid Game (YuriAnnin)

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I was sitting under a tree. The place was quiet and perfect to read a book at school. People thought I was a beautiful person and a smart girl. But I was just myself. I didn’t really talk with the other students. I was shy and very quiet.

“What are you reading?” A girl with a long black hair asked me.

I quickly recognised her. She was Kizaki Yuria, a famous girl in the school. Everyone knew her. She was good a sport and especially dance. But studying wasn’t her strong point.

“Silent Night.” I answered shyly, feeling my cheeks flushing.

“Why are you here alone?” The raven-haired girl asked, sitting next to me.

I didn’t want to answer, I liked to be alone. I didn’t use to speak with people. But I told her, I couldn’t ignore people like this.

“A quiet place is better to read.” I answered without closing my book.

“I see. Sorry if I disturbed you.” The other girl stood up quickly.

She started leaving, and I suddenly felt bad for her.

“N-No, it’s okay.” I answered a little panicked.

“By the way, my name is Yuria, and you?”

“Anna.” I told her softly, avoiding her gaze.

“See you soon, Anna.” Yuria almost shouted before leaving me. 

I didn’t run in Yuria for the past days. This girl just came and suddenly disappear from my life. Today, I was sitting alone, eating my bento. The book put close to me. In front of my table, a few students walked, ignoring me.

“Yuria, come here.” One of the girls yelled in the middle of the cafeteria, calling her friend.

A student came toward me, taking my book. I didn’t care, I just kept eating. I didn’t look at him or utter a single word.

“What that sh-”

“Can I sit?” A familiar voice interrupted the student’s sentence.

I looked at the voice and distinguished Yuria with her usual smile. She quickly cast a glance at to student, shooting him with a cold glare. 

“Why?” The word left my mouth.

“Because I want to eat with you.”

“But your friends called you-” I started talking, but Yuria stopped me, sitting.

“You’re my friend, right?” She smiled and looked at me.

It was not a question that sounded more like a fact. It will bring me trouble, but I couldn’t refuse her. Yuria helped me. It had been a long time I didn’t hear someone call me their friend. But I knew it will be for a short time.

“Are you okay, Anchan?” Yuria asked, laughing a bit.

“Anchan?” I replied, stunned by the sudden nickname.

“Yeah, that’s sound good.” She smiled.

I felt the heat reaching my cheeks. This girl was a way too glad for being real. She was always smiling and laughing. I avoided looking at her before mumbling my question. 

“Why do you want to be friend with someone like me?”

“Like you? You’re not different, you know?” She started giggling. “And, why not.” She grinned, staring at me.

I tried to show a slight smile, but I wasn’t feeling okay. It felt wrong.

Weeks passed, Yuria was still by my side. I was surprised about this. I thought she will quickly leave me behind, but she didn’t. I was going home when I passed next to Yuria. She was talking with one of her friends. Yuria called me suddenly. I stopped, looking at her. I blushed, I didn’t really like to be noticed, mostly in front of strangers.

“Do you want to come to my place?” She asked, a slight smile on her lips.

“Eh?” I only let out. 

“I just wanna spend time with you.”

I nodded shyly. She followed me without really talking to the other girl. I was curious, who was she? 

“Yuria, who was this girl?”

“M-my friend, Rena.” Yuria answered nervously.

It sounded weird. It wasn’t her usual tone.

“Rena is very popular, right?” 

“Y-Yeah…” She muttered, avoiding my eyes.

Something was wrong with Rena, right? Why did she act so weird about her?

I didn’t ask anything else, I already had been too curious. We worked, talked without paying attention at the time.

“Thanks, Annin, I had fun.” Yuria grinned, pulling me into a goodbye hug.

I wasn’t ready for that. My heart pounded fast while my cheeks became quickly red. I didn’t really hug her back, remaining stunned.

“Y-Yeah.” I mumbled when we pulled away.

“Bye Anchan.”

I walked in the corridor, avoiding people. There were too many students around me, and I bumped into one of them. My books fell on my feet. I started picking them until I felt a hand upon my own. I raised my head to look at the other girl, blushing badly.

“Need some help?” Yuria asked kindly with a smile.

I nodded and put my books in my locker. Yuria’s behaviour changed since the last time we met at her home. She was less laughing, smiling for nothing. She looked more natural. 

“Thanks.” I told her with a little smile.

“I love it.” She told me suddenly, locking her gaze on me.

“W-What?” I mumbled, bewildered.

“Your smile.” She answered, grabbing my hand.

I looked down, trying to avoid her gaze. My heart pounded so hard in my chest. I wanted it to stop. I felt Yuria’s finger under my chin, raising it slowly. A sudden shout stopped her.

“Yuria!”

Yuria ran toward Rena and dragged her away. I stayed here, dumbfounded. What did just happen? The others students started laughing. They were making fun of me. I hated it, I wanted to run away.

“She’s not your friend, she doesn’t care about you.” 

“She is playing with your feelings.” Another boy added while I tried my best to not cry.

“I-It’s not true!” I finally yelled, running in the same direction that Yuria and Rena.

My heart broke in pieces in my chest. I saw them, Yuria and Rena. They were kissing.

“You-You’re a jerk Yuria.” I shouted at her for the first time, the tears rolling on my cheeks. “I hate you.” I left the roof.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

*FLASHBACK*

“Hey, Yuria.” My girlfriend spoke my name, taking my attention. “Do you see the girl under the tree?” She asked with a smirk.

I looked at her and nodded slowly.

“I want you to prank her. Become her friend.”

“What? Why?” I answered asked, a little stunned.

“She’s always alone. Just to have a little fun.”

It was mean, but I couldn’t refuse Rena. She could be really sensitive. Anyway,  I wasn’t going to do something horrible, right?

“Okay.”

I kissed her gently and left to reach Anna.

*END FLASHBACK*

I knew it. I was a fucking idiot. I hurt my friend. I hurt Anna so much. Why did I accept? Anna didn’t deserve anything like that. I was ready to follow her when Rena stopped me.

“Where are you going?”

“I can’t let her go.” I answered, looking right into her eyes.

“Why? We don’t care about her.” She snapped without releasing her grip.

She was wrong. I did. I cared about Anna. I cared so much.

“But she-” I started answering, moving my arms. 

“If you follow her, it’s over between us.” She told me in a serious tone, finally removing her hand.

“She is more important than… than us.”

I didn’t let Rena answer and ran toward Anna. It was a harsh way to break up with Rena, but I was listening to my heart. I didn’t know if I will regret it later but right now, I couldn’t let Anna go. I quickly saw her in front of me.

“Please, forgive me.” I almost yelled, reaching her. 

“You played with me. I trusted you Yuria.” I saw the tears rolling on her cheeks.

“I’m so sorry. But, all my feelings are true. I really love you.” I desperately told her, grabbing her wrists.

“Lies. You never cared about me, you’re such a player.” She mumbled, trying to escape.

I didn’t think twice, and I pushed her against the school wall. I walked closer to her, closing the gap between us. She couldn’t avoid looking at me anymore.

“S-Stop it.”

“I love you, and I will prove it.” I told her in a serious voice.

I leaned toward Anna until I felt her sweet lips. It was a long and deep kiss. I pulled away after some seconds and looked into her eyes. I released her wrists slowly. She remained quiet, staring at me. The tears didn’t stop to flow. I thought she was going to talk, but instead, I felt a huge pain in my cheek.

“I hate you…” She muttered before running away.

I knew she kissed me back. I felt her lips moving against mine. I will not give up. I couldn’t give up.

The days passed, I thought a lot about Anna. I didn’t know what to do until today. Anna was reading her book under the same tree, where I met here. I reached her. She put her book down, looking at me.

“Anna… I love you, I really do.” I told her without avoiding her eyes. “Please forgive me.” I paused for a few seconds. “I was stupid. I know. I didn’t want to play with your feelings. I’m so sorry.”
She remained speechless. I grabbed her hand, making her stand up.

“You hurt me.” She started speaking in a shy tone. “I-I have feelings for you.” She mumbled, shyly. “But everyone is looking at us.” She added, lowering her head down.

I giggled. She couldn’t change after all. This girl, I really loved her.

“I love you.” I told her again, pulling the girl for a kiss.

She kissed me back without taking care of other’s judgments.

“I love you too.” She whispered with a smile when we pulled away.

The End.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yum!Yum!Orange - Clover