JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Rainbow

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 90985 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-1
« Reply #320 on: January 13, 2014, 04:56:35 AM »
WHAT IS THIS??? IS NEW?? WHY NOT FINISHED THE BEAUTIDUL MY FAVORITE ONE AND FOREVER 'LOVE GAME' ???

PWIIIS PWIIIS~ (PUPPY EYES) KEKEKE

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #321 on: March 03, 2014, 07:17:21 AM »
*knock knock*
is anyone home~ ???? lol

Author-san please update the choice soon!  :kneelbow: +  :shifty:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: March 10, 2014, 07:43:58 AM »
Yesh, I'm a panda, got problem? :pandaaa:  XD

I don't have time to reply with everybody like the old times but! I appreciate the time you spend reading my scrambled fics  :lol: this is going to be a crazy scramble of everything  :lol: don't get your hopes high, set your body clock as this will be confusing  :nervous Pardon this update, I'm still grasping the old me here.. I had a writer's COMA XD

Choices

“Why won’t you talk to me?” the smaller girl exhaled through her words. It’s not even a secret that her best friend seemed aloof since early morning. One thing that would define it is her very unusual silent-treatment towards Mayu.  They were walking side-by-side along the sidewalk heading towards their university. It’s too early though since Mayu tried not to put any more salt to the injury so she did try her best…..she woke up early.

“Finally….bet you’re tired of me, no?” Mayu continued along with a chuckle.  Unexpected words escaped through the younger girl’s mouth.
“You know you don’t have to go to school with me..or even hang out with me, I can take care of myself, I’ll be fine…” Mayu pledged without even an inch of interest of searching for a response from Yuki who just kept her silence by her side.

“Mayu…” Yuki finally spoke up only to be interrupted by Mayu consequently.

“Yuki…I really thought this friendship would work, silly me believing with those cheeky stories in mangas…and so…” Mayu stuttered, her eyes started swaying to her side.

“and so you’ll just go with those other friends you have and expect me to do the same….” Yuki said staring through Mayu. Mayu knew what Yuki meant perfectly and she wanted this, them going separately as what people normally do, blending with people. Unfortunately, these two have gone this process a million times. It seems that they’ve memorized the script as well.

“My answer would always be no…sorry you tried hard, better luck next time Mayu” Yuki walked ahead leaving the flabbergasted smaller girl. “What in the world was that……eh?”

……………

“Would you want to do something before going to bed?” a tall porcelain-skinned woman asked the sitting jet black-haired woman beside her. The woman just nodded softly in response as it seemed the other knew very well what she meant.
The two pushed across the lively hallway full of white-uniformed students seemingly busy going back to their respective dorms. However, the princess-like girl never paved attention towards the greetings she have been receiving whenever she passes the populated area of the vicinity. In fact, she rarely talks to anyone…

But no one really knew them that well expect for…

“Yuko-chan!” the princess-like woman uttered in happiness as she saw the squirrel-like figure by the roof-top. Hearing her name the smaller girl turned her head as a smile pinned-up her down cheeks permanently in front of the now-spirited figure.

“oho~ Rena-chan and Jurina-chan are visiting me! nyaa~!” Jurina just nodded in response with a smile on her face. She knew all along that Rena would want to see Yuko. The person aside from her Rena would allow to interact with her. She rarely talks to anybody. Anyhow, people still treat her with respect. People look up to her and as obvious as it can be you may call Jurina her one ever loyal friend.

The three sat down on the bench nearby as Rena sat in between the two. It was almost breaking-dawn although it didn’t seem that the morning breeze is even that distressing for them.

“I saw a morning student the other day….” Yuko muttered. Hearing those words made the other two show contradicting emotions. Jurina seemed disturbed while Rena seemed amazed. Seeing the two simultaneously react was so entertaining to Yuko.

“Does president know this?”  Jurina whispered leaning closer to Yuko as she crossed Rena’s space as well without realizing it. The question seemed so easy and yet so hard to answer for the squirrel girl. It even took few seconds for her dilly-dally to realize the answer. “Hmm, well she’s smart…she absolutely knows….” Yuko said in dismay as she scratched the back of her head when suddenly a familiar strong presence has joined the three..

“Know what?” It was Acchan.

“Kaichou…” the visitors greeted the newly arrived president while Yuko just sighed “errrm..”

“Yuko, we need to talk…”
…………………………………………….

Break was almost over and yet Mayu sat still against her favourite tree. She wasn’t with her bestfriend, Yuki, for no reason. She wanted to be alone and it seemed like Yuki have read her mind perfectly and never showed up actually. It didn’t turn out like the way she expected. She thought she’ll enjoy her independence. She never did even for a bit.

“Bakarin….” She murmured to herself. Thanks to her bookfriends which kept her alive all throughout the break, her mangas, she survived.
……………………………………………

“Stop wandering around and seeing morning students…”Acchan said in an authoritative manner. Yuko is obviously against the idea as she clicked her tongue and faced Acchan. They were alone in that room. That room which seemed immune with time. The dwelling of the authority of the night class.

“I won’t….until I find her”  Yuko responded firmly. Her eyes matching Acchan’s.

“She’s gone, why do you keep looking for her?!” the risen voice echoed across the dead silent room. It was one of those rare moments when Acchan loses her composure and it has always been Yuko causing it. Only her can do that.

“I’ll find her, I know it…” Yuko said calmly as she sat on the bedside until she felt a heavy thud against her body and found herself under the hold of the taller figure sitting on her stomach wearing a menacing expression. “WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!”

“YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!!” Acchan yelled her lungs out onto Yuko’s face. Yuko just stared through the other girl’s eyes. She never felt fear.

“Sadness…”

It was when Acchan noticed Yuko’s understanding eyes. It was awkward when you have always tried your best to make an impact and yet she never fails to read the whole story between the lines. Seeing herself not going anywhere, Acchan climbed down as if surrendering and would just let the other…

Slowly... her steps seemed light towards the exit.

“Yuko, you’re all I have…”

"same...here, Atsuko..."
……………………………………………

“This creature….” The taller girl with a cat-smile uttered as she stepped closer to the sleeping safe and sound morning student. It was past the shifting period as the two who happened to pass the other side of the tree found a very unusual visitor sleeping on the school grounds against the tree. The girl by her side just blinked her eyes as she saw the book almost falling from the sleeping figure’s grip. Finally, freeing itself from the sleeping student’s hand Rena swiftly caught the small book.

“hmm..?” Rena curiously hummed as she examines the book. Obviously she doesn’t know what it is and so Jurina just sighed.

“That’s called manga, Rena-sama” Jurina said as she smiled towards the amazed princess of the night class. However, even after chit-chatting for a minute it seemed the sleeping figure hasn’t moved an inch and still continues with her journey across her dreamland.

“This person is crazy….” Jurina murmured as she ducked her body in front of the morning student and leaned closer.

“And cute….” An extremely rare compliment coming from Rena which made Jurina’s eyes almost come out from their sockets.

“What are you doing to M-MAYU?!” an unfamiliar voice has echoed from nowhere and as if it’s not enough to see a sleeping morning student by the tree another one has yet arrived.

“You know, you shouldn’t be wandering around at a time like this. You should be aware that it’s the supreme r-“ Jurina explaining her sentiments with her arms crossed above her shoulder, feeling so into her authoritative self with her eyes closed when suddenly she felt a hand tapping her shoulder. “Hmm?” She turned on Rena and saw the Rena pinpointing the I-don’t-give-a-damn student already carrying the sleeping figure on her back, leaving them two alone.

“WHUUUT?!”

“Yuko is right. Morning people are interesting, right Jurina?”
………………………….

“AH!” a small girl yelled as she seemed has just awoken from a nightmare.

“You slept on your paperworks again..tch!” A girl with spiky hair has entered the room and said full with sarcasm.

“Had a nightmare?” the girl continued but this time her face is sincere. She opted to sit on the table as she one after another examines the scattered paper reports on the table.

“She’s calling me Minami….”

TBC~
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-2
« Reply #323 on: March 13, 2014, 11:52:13 PM »
I had to read it two times to understand
I'm really sleepy lol
I like it how mayu is dependant on yuki
but someday mayu will free herself from yuki :v
PS: WMATSUI~~~~ SO KAWAII AS ALWAYS :DDD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #324 on: March 30, 2014, 06:22:05 PM »

I don't have time to reply with everybody like the old times but! I appreciate the time you spend reading my scrambled fics  :lol: this is going to be a crazy scramble of everything  :lol: don't get your hopes high, set your body clock as this will be confusing  :nervous Pardon this update, I'm still grasping the old me here.. I had a writer's COMA XD

why panda? Of course no problem..  :wigglypanda:

It got me interested and keep reading and reread, thus this is a good fic to me..  :nya:

I just want to read until it end and continue to ask for season 2.. LOL..  :on lol:

Writer's COMA  :gyaaah: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(decide to comment after reread your fic and currently nothing better to do  :on lol:)

Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #325 on: March 30, 2014, 06:56:27 PM »

why panda? Of course no problem..  :wigglypanda:

It got me interested and keep reading and reread, thus this is a good fic to me..  :nya:

I just want to read until it end and continue to ask for season 2.. LOL..  :on lol:

Writer's COMA  :gyaaah: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(decide to comment after reread your fic and currently nothing better to do  :on lol:)

You can write something with AtsuYuu to please the author's soul XD

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #326 on: March 30, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »
What's going to happen to Atsuko and Yuko next?

Would Yuko find 'HER'?

Mayuki and Wmatsui were so cute together

What's about them?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: May 21, 2014, 03:09:39 PM »
Hi !!!! I just found your AWESOME post !!!!!
Wowwwwwww I read them through all night long !!!
Dont really know how to begin !!!!

Wrong Answer:
This is my favorite !!!! I like Yuki's chara !!!!
She is so funny yet so cool (to me)
And Mayu's tsun tsun !!! Love thattttt !!!
Plz continue this one Plzzzzzzzzzzz (I'll wait for the update no matter when ! lol)

Love Game :
This is a bit sad...
I really get what Yuki and Jurina feel...
My tears well up for Yuki in the last chapter of the 1 part
Mayu plz .... be brave !! the happiness is just in front of you
And also Rena !!!

For One shots:
I honestly only read the Mayuki ones ^^;;
However, I love them all !!!! Esp. Confessions of an Idol
This is what I always think... what will happen to both Mayu and Yuki when they are no longer AKBs...

Thank you sooo much for your writting !!!!
I love them all !!!!
Will deffy wait for the update  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3
« Reply #328 on: September 15, 2014, 07:13:04 AM »
DOOOOH! Hi guys! I'm here, as promised (wherever it is) I will definitely finish everything I started no matter what! EVEN IF OTHER WRITERS LEFT ME ALREADY LOL!  :rofl:

Here goes a chapter of this crazy mushroom idea somewhen midyear last year LOL *facepalm* okay I found the plot! Finally!  XD

and guys thanks for the comments above above above! :D  I'm always reading comments,  :bow:
=================================================================================

Chapter 3

“Cold...”

The expected atmosphere has arrived...or so it seems. It was what Yuki felt with just merely realizing their presence. “I’m sure of it….” She mumbled to herself while tracing with her eyes extents of the almost awake sleeping figure on her lap.

“Night students…”

“Ugh…” the other grumbled, Finally awakening. It even took a minute for Mayu to realize her situation. Opening her eyes a little, with a sudden gleam of light torturing her still weak eyes.. she opened her eyes and realized it was dark, with only a street light above their heads lighting up the area. It seems Yukirin managed to drag Mayu to the nearest possible bench outside the school premises. 

“Yukirin….”

“Hai…?!” Yukirin spoke with a little surprised tone as she is still inside her detective mode trying to absorb what has happened. “What happened?” the smaller asked trying to fix her misplaced glasses on her nosebridge.

“Nothing….” She mumbled as she took a sigh there after. Nothing she will gain even after confiding everything to Mayu, she thought. “Hmm…?” Mayu trying to extend the topic as Yuki seemed so suspicious though Yuki decided to keep it to herself.

“Nothing…Mayu it’s nothing” Yuki turned her head.  Unexpectedly, Mayu didn’t even bother trying to push her a little. She just accepted the response so lightly. Yuki was taken by surprise how easy Mayu could get. Turning her eyes on Mayu. She’s just sitting beside her with her back facing Yuki. Still on her posture from getting up from Yuki’s lap.

Silent.

“Mayu…” Yuki said softly. There was a short pause and there after came a scene which turned the whole scope of their story a full rotation.

“Let’s stop being friends Yuki” Mayu faced Yuki. Hearing Mayu, Yuki felt a little entertained but to her surprise not even for a little Mayu’s  expression turned lighter.

“Can I still say no….Mayu?”

XXXX

“Uwa~ Yukirin, you’re something!” a short-haired girl with ikemen aura said beside the humble girl. It is for a fact that Yukirin is not only marching with beauty but with intelligence. Only that, she accepted that she’s at her limits. She’s not regretting anything though or should we say she’s not really that trying hard.

“You marked 6th again on the exams, sugooi!” Sae beside her, her bestfriend since kindergarten exclaimed in detail. Sae only ranked around the next batch. Yuki just let a slight nod don’t know if she needs to show she’s at least happy for it or what not. She doesn’t care at all actually. That’s why she’s wanted by everyone. Everyone wanted to be so close to her. But no one succeeded, first and only person would be Sae. No more, no less.

She is contented with only Sae by her side.

For a second, her eyes wandered a little higher, as if the gravity is turning against her…higher…

1.   Watanabe Mayu

“……”She thought as always. This is what she expected and accepted as normal.

“I don’t know her though…”

“or how she looks like….”

“Nee..Sae, do you know Mayu?”  Yuki asked out of the blue. Sae just shook her head. It’s true. They haven’t paid attention to anyone until now. They’re already at their 2nd year as upperclassmen. But never did they had the chance of seeing this Mayu ever. It is for a fact that this girl is known to be aloof with people.

“She’s a ghost…they say” Sae grinned as she teased her friend a little suddenly paying attention to this stranger girl. “Tch!” Yuki clicked her tongue the soonest possible attempting to pull the other girl’s hair with full intent, no mercy.

“WHOA! Okay okay!!!” Sae with full agility stepped back and raised her arms surrendering from her queen. Seeing a favourable response, Yuki raised a brow and waited for an answer.

It’s an empty field. I felt sad for that tree…it’s alone.

“They say she always pass her time by that tree……..”

“No one is here though…tch that Sae playing tricks on me!”

When suddenly…

“Excuse me…Miss?”

I turned my head from the source of such unfamiliar voice. I saw her standing just a few steps away from my spot. We were alone as expected.

Her midnight black hair was down so freely swaying with the dancing wind. It’s as if her eyes through those eyeglasses can see through me. If only she wasn’t wearing that deep red uniform, I would’ve confused her to a night student…

I’m afraid.

She was terrifyingly attractive.

My heart.

Stopped for a second.

It hurts.

“Oh..did I scare you?” the girl asked me. I saw a slight frown grew on her face. 

“Who are you…?” I asked finally managing to say even an awkward question. Hearing my question, I saw her spirit lift up and smiled at me. “Sorry, I didn’t intend to do anything bad, I just felt sneaking a little…but hmm…I wasn’t sneaking at all actually, that’s my normal thing…..they say I’m like a ghost…ahaha, you look deep in here haha”

Freely….

Such an outgoing girl….

So careless…

“wait….ghost…..?”

“You are…..”

“Watanabe Mayu-des” She offered her hand to me.

For the first time in my life….I felt like trying hard…I felt nothing compared to her.

“N-Nice to meet you Watanabe-san, I’m Yu-“ I said as I accepted her hand.

“Kashiwagi  Yuki” she interrupted me, shaking my hand. “I know you..” She told me. I was surprised. I felt sorry for the girl In front of me. I couldn’t help but express my surprise as I covered my mouth from shock. My overly retracted eyes displayed.

“OH no no~ I’m not what you think” Mayu crosses her arms in front of me, bowing a little “I’m not a stalker!” She exclaimed.
With that…I felt a little guilty as naturally, I could be the one considered stalking her actually. I chuckled.

“I just see your name on the list every examination~ that’s all” Mayu explained further.

“Yeah sure, I’ll believe what ….you……say……” I teased her a little. Alas! I wasn’t mistaken. Her reaction is priceless as she forbid a disgusted face on me.

And that…where all started

Or so at least…that tree was alone…then there came Mayu…Then there came..

Me…

XXXX

But everything is about to end right now….this early….this late night….in front of her. I’m about to end this journey, I…I only, have made…

This freaky weird world I made…

“Just tell me one thing Yuki..”

“hmm…”

“the first time we talked…did I freak you out? For real….” Mayu let a wry smile. We were thinking the same, that was first.

“No….”

She looked relieved hearing my sincere answer. She smiled. I felt scared….it’s as if her smile serves as our closing remarks..

“Yukirin this is my choice….let’s part ways here” She said as she stood up without looking back at me.

“the last time…I’m at fault I know, I’m sorry Yuki”

“Yeah, I’m used to it…you always resort to that, ending up with me…” I chuckled. Mayu got surprised with my unscripted answer. An honest one.

“But you see…I’m really tired of it, so yes, let’s end here” I stood up and left her.

I lied.

Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.

It was all that until a sudden huge sigh from the smallest inside the room engulfed the usual atmosphere. They have nothing to do. They just sit and all that on their seats and  chit chat whenever they want. Their class is as carefree as you can imagine.

Night.

“A huge sigh coming from Yuuko-san” it was Milky who suddenly popped beside Yuko who is now diving her face on her poor desk. Yuko just let a scary glance on the girl. Milky just let a silent laugh expecting such reaction from her respected comrade.

Yuko turned her attention on her cold desk, rubbing her cheeks and going a little comfy enjoying the cold sensation and suddenly “Urk~!” get alerted as a little scratch began letting the radiant red liquid on her face.

Everyone inside the classroom looked a little aggressive, their eyes turned on Yuko only that they could hold back knowing Yuko is at fault here. No one can ever assault her.

Blood.

Yuko wiped the cold liquid on her face with the back of her hand. Smudging a little on her porcelain skin. Thankfully her wounds heal fast. A very common thing and fact.

Turning her attention on the source of her commotion. She noticed a little carved portion of the desk..

Hmm….

“Mayu”

Her eyes went bigger realizing and remembering the name. “That girl…”

“And just what were you thinking…?” A sudden question echoed from the door. Everyone is certain who possesses that magical voice. No one even thought of minding the two’s business.  It was Acchan.

“Nothing…” Yuko pouted and just resorted to playing her digits around the carved letters as Atsuko slowly paved her way closer to the presently looking lost squirrel in the middle of the room. Standing just in front of Yuko’s spot, Acchan leaned closer towards the questioned smaller girl. Her arms locked on both sides of the desk as if trying to oppress the other figure.

“Don’t even dare doing anything reckless here, honey~” Acchan whispered as she leaned closer to Yuko’s ear. Her hand wandering on the other side and swiftly right after pulling her head, wiped gently the other’s messy cheeks.  Yuko just kept her head straight not meeting the other’s eyes.

Until suddenly Yuko stood up. Her eyes still locked up across the void as if seeing anything interesting at that late hour. Acchan was too surprised, she let her guard off.  “WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” unnecessarily raising her voice. She didn’t want people see her like this but whenever it comes down to Yuko. Everything just..just can easily break her barrier.

But Yuko is surprisingly calm. Handling everything so easy. She turned on the burning figure and let a cheerful smile ”I just wanna do something reckless for today hehe~” she said rubbing the back of her head. “YOSHAA~!” Yuko exclaimed as if readying her body from a marvellous marathon. In a split second, she disappeared into thin air….leaving the flabbergasted figure.

“OSHIMAAA~!!”

“Is everything alright now?” Mayu asked herself. Sitting on the swing. She was alone. For some reason, she didn’t wanna go back to her pad yet. “I should be fine, I’ve been alone since the beginning though…..Yukirin~” Looking down,  It was when she realized a pair of feet stopped by her front. She looked up and realized..

It’s Yuki.

She was looking earnestly straight to Mayu who suddenly froze on her seat as if stepping on a break on her car.

“I take it back…”

“back..?” mayu’s mouth grew agape in wonder. Her fear suddenly washed away just by seeing the furious figure in front.
“I lied” Yuki said straight. “Let’s not stop being friends…” Yuki moved forward and enveloped the dazed figure by her embrace.  A silent embrace with no one uttering a single word…

It was like that when Yuki noticed the trembling figure against her. Mayu was crying. “EH?” She was even more surprised as Mayu stubbornly tightened her hug against Yuki’s waist.

“Yukirin”

Understanding her beloved, Yuki just patted Mayu’s head and slowly stroked her head with her gentle hands. “Hm…?”
“Promise me…whenever I push you away…please don’t get tired of…,me!, Yukirin~!”

“Promise~baka Mayuyu”

“ARA~!” Yuki exclaimed as she pushed a little the crybaby in front of her. “Let’s go home Mayu?” She suggested waiting for a favourable response from the smaller one. “It’s getting cold…” Yukirin added.

“I won’t push you to do something you don’t like anymore…” Mayu blurted out from nowhere looking away. Yukirin couldn’t blame the darkness any further as she wanted to see how Mayu’s face doing so bad. She couldn’t afford to make a single dumb answer now that they made up already.

However, reading between the lines. She felt happy. Though, she couldn’t pinpoint the very reason….maybe she felt a little wanted by this commoner girl whom she just met by the tree, who always pushes her away,  whom she fears losing….for some reason.

“a little consideration won’t hurt, thank you your highness” Yuki smiled as she kneeled in front of the smaller figure gaining a clearer view of Mayu’s face. Mayu’s now glowing bright red cheeks. Yuki chuckled.

“Well, I’ll borrow your manga, hmm…maybe I could watch some animes…and maybe we could go to some haunted places….and…” Yuki said as she gestured comically her hand pinning her chin as if thinking so deep. Watching Yukirin, Mayu felt a sudden gust of laughter seeing how hard she tried to pull a joke.

Her heart fluttered. Going with it, She quickly grabbed Yuki’s shoulders on both sides and leaned closer on her face..

…..

….

“Let’s do that, sure Yukirin.”

“UWA~! That was a joke! Baka Mayuyu~!!!”

“Where have you been? …..it’s been a hundred years…” Yuko muttered sitting on the plain soil, not minding the dirt, soiling her tidy uniform. Her watered eyes glimmering under the luminous moon.

I won’t get tired waiting.

She chuckled as she touched the frozen tomb stone in front of her and slowly letting her body lay fully on the ground.

I will find you.

TBC~

====================================================================================
I have my off this coming October I can dedicate my time wirting while on a trip and what not.  XD Yeah, let's see what happens here, I'm trying hard cause this is not my genre, I'll try doing some out of my comfort zone  :lol:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:54:11 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #329 on: September 15, 2014, 05:20:11 PM »
Yeah,.. an update.... Been a while

Thank you for continuing this story...

Well Can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you again...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2015, 12:44:54 PM »
Pls continue to update!! Love the story line!

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #331 on: August 29, 2015, 04:44:17 PM »
Love game ;-; nice fanfic omg  i like it please update :( i like aii your fanfic mayuki is the best
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline marklaud21

• WMatsui :)
« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2015, 02:03:20 PM »
Can you please update Love game? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee  :) :) :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Rainbow