JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Katachi Aru Mono (Album Ver.)

Author Topic: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl  (Read 177051 times)

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Older
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
Wow..
The last story was so sweet..  XD

I req Mayuki and if you not mind, please make Mayu on the male body from the start but still younger than Yuki..   :P2  :P2  :P2

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »
Great fic :D Thanks for the update ^^ Atsumina would be my request if that's alright :)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2012, 02:49:29 PM »
wow Jurina 21 years old I want to see it  :hee:
 Matsui Jun ka :hehehe:
 I'd like Mayuki but it's not like Jessye-san request I want them two girls  :cathappy:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2012, 09:22:04 PM »
Image of Jurina at 21
Oh My~

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2012, 05:14:34 AM »
hello.

Miyumi-san

I do request a kaiAcchan fan fiction and BlackGeki

Thank you :D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Ribbon
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2012, 05:59:49 AM »
Ok everyone so here are the requests that I have gotten: Atsumina, Mayuki, KaiAcchan and BlackGeki. That is the order I am going in. Please let me know if I forgot any. But for now here is the Atsumina one.

==================================================================================

Atsumina: Ribbon

Team A leader Takahashi Minami was having major problem. She couldn't find her lucky ribbon. Takamina always wore it before a huge perfomance. Without it she was afraid she would be a mess. Takamina searched all over the place looking for her precious ribbon when fellow performer and good friend Kojima Haruna walked over.

"What's wrong Takamina?" she asked.

"I can't find my bow. Have you seen it?" Minami asked.

"Which one is it?"

"It's the small red one. I've had it since I was like three."

"No I haven't. Sorry."

"Well let me know if you see it."

"Ok!"

Haruna left the room leaving the small captain to search for her ribbon. She was practically tearing the room apart and almost knocked over the tall model Shinoda Mariko.

"Hey watch it!"

"Sorry! I'm looking for something."

"What?"

"My ribbon. The one I wear before every big performance. I gotta find it otherwise I'll mess up the entire performance!"

"Uh Takamina-"

Takamina was too busy searching for her ribbon that she ignored Mariko. Then Atsuko came in and saw the worried Minami.

"What's wrong Takamina?" Acchan asked.

"I can't find my stupid ribbon!" Takamina said.

"Why are you so worried? Can't you just wear another one? You've got hundreds of them."

"But this one is my lucky one! I can't perfom correctly without it!"

"Takamina calm down. You'll be fine."

"No I won't! I'll mess up and embarrass everyone!"

"Takamina!"

Acchan grabbed the small captain and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Listen to me Minami... You'll be fine."

Takamina stopped worrying and just remained still in Acchan's warm embrace. Whenever Acchan held Takamina like this all her worries would just vanish. As they were hugging, Takamina heard the shutter sound of a camera. She looked over at Mariko who had her phone out.

"This one is going on the blog."

"Mariko!"

Takamina was about to do something but then everyone got called onto the stage because the performance was about to start.

"Oh gosh I'm so going to fail!"

"Hey!"

Acchan grabbed Takamina and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

"You'll be fine. Trust me."

Takamina only nodded as Acchan took her hand and walked her out onto the stage.

"I hope I don't mess up..."

After the performance, Takamina felt really happy. Everything went fine without any mistakes. Takamina didn't mess up and didn't ruin the performance. Now she was resting on the couch when Acchan came over with some water.

"I told you you'd do fine. You didn't need that ribbon."

"Yeah you're right." Takamina said.

"I demand a reward for my services..."

"Fine."

Takamina leaned in and kissed Acchan on the cheek.

"Thank you."

"Good. Now let's get going. It's almost time for the next song."

"Right!"

Takamina stood up and started to walk when Acchan stopped her.

"Minami..."

"What?"

Acchan reached around her and picked something off her butt. The thing she picked off was the ribbon Takamina was looking for.

"Hey that's-"

"It was stuck to your butt the entire time. I didn't want to tell you because it looked cute on you."

"Mou Acchan!"

Minami went through all the trouble over a stupid ribbon.

==================================================================================
 I hope you guys liked it! Sorry it's short but I was running out of ideas. I'll think of something better. Again, sorry!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2012, 06:14:14 AM »
Eeek xD

LOL Maritroll, Kojitroll and now, Maedatroll xD

The ribbon was all along stuck in her 'oshiri' pfftch!

Takabutt got trolled xD But still, awwe for Acchan's 'magic words'~

YAY for next update!
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2012, 01:08:08 PM »
THANK YOU..

MIYUMI-SAN!!!

I AM VERY HAPPY!!!

NEXT TIME I HOPE IT'S A LONG ONE-SHOT STORY..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2012, 11:39:13 PM »
Aw, that was really cute! :D thanks for writing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2012, 08:22:35 PM »
Oh MY ROFL* the ribbon stuck on her  :shakeit:

:rofl:
:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2012, 09:08:31 PM »
So cute~

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2012, 02:48:11 AM »
Well it's been a while but I'm finally back! Now it's time to continue where I left off with a Mayuki fic. Mad House is still in the works and is going to be a while before I update. But in the meantime please enjoy this Mayuki OS!

Mayuki: My Little Cyborg

Once upon a time, there was a little toy cyborg that was made and sent off to a big toy store. There, it was placed on the shelves along with all the other toys. It is every toy's dream to be taken home and played with by all the young children. Even though in the end they end up being broken or thrown away. The little cyborg had big hopes hoping it would be placed in the front shelf for all the little kids to see. It was placed in the front with all the other popular toys. The cyborg was confident it would be picked.

"I'll definitely get picked for sure!" the cyborg thought.

The store opened and all the little kids rushed over to where the cyborg was. The cyborg was ready for the first person to pick it up and take it to a nice home where it would be played with everyday. However, as time went by, not one child had touched the cyborg. They were picking all the toys around it but not the cyborg it's self.

"What's going on? Why aren't I being picked? I'm brand new for crying out loud!"

The cyborg did not understand why it wasn't being picked and didn't like it. Every time a child would pass by it would cry it's heart out trying to be noticed.

"Hey you! Come over here and pick me! Forget that stupid doll and pick me!"

But no matter how desperately the cyborg cried out no one would notice it. It would just remain there in the front and watch all the other toys be picked except it.

"Why? This isn't fair!"

As time went by, the cyborg was still never touched. Eventually, the store clerks moved the cyborg to the back thinking it would never be picked. If it didn't get picked soon, it would be sent back to the factory for dismantling. By that time, the cyborg had given up all hope and was just waiting for the day to be shipped back.

"Just send me back already. No one likes me. I'll never be picked..."

The cyborg stood there and cried silently thinking there was no hope. But then suddenly a tiny hand reached out and grab the cyborg.

"Ehh? What's going on?!"

The hand pulled the cyborg out revealing a little girl. She looked very happy when she found the cyborg.

"Mama, papa I want this one!" she said.

"EHHH?"

The cyborg was surprised. This little girl was picking her out off all the new toys.

"Are you sure you want this one?" the father asked.

"Why don't you get that cute Maeda Atsuko doll all the girls have at school?" the mother said.

"No I want this one and you promised that you would get whatever I wanted!"

"Well we did promise that. Alright we'll get it."

"Yay!"

The cyborg was bought and brought back home. When they got there, the cyborg was taken upstairs to the girl's room. It was filled with all kinds of stuffed animals. The cyborg felt out of place and wondered why it was chosen. The girl set the cyborg on the bed and sat across from it.

"My name is Yuki but you can call me Yukirin. I'm going to call you Mayu or Mayuyu!" the girl said.

"Mayuyu?"

The cyborg was confused by the new name. But it didn't care because seeing the smiling face on the girl made it feel a new kind of feeling. That feeling was called happiness.

"I finally found someone!"

As time passed by, the girl grew older and started to change. She changed from a cute little girl to a beautiful young woman. Meanwhile the cyborg became old and run down from all the times the girl played with her. One day the girl came back home and saw the cyborg's joints were starting to come apart.

"Oh no! Mayuyu you're broken. I guess I have no choice."

The girl picked the cyborg up and carried it over to the trash bin. She set it in and then walked away. Meanwhile the cyborg was silently crying.

"Why? Why did this happen! I'm not broken. I'm not!"

That night, the cyborg cried it's heart and soul out. It knew the next day it would be sent to the dumpster where it would be destroyed. It didn't want to go there. It didn't want to leave. But what else could it do? It was just a little cyborg. The cyborg had a lot of energy in it. And with all it's strength it used to turn into a human. The cyborg was no longer a cyborg but a girl. A cute on it was. When the the girl walked in and saw the cyborg in it's new body she panicked.

"Don't scream it's me Mayu!"

"Mayu?"

"Yes. I didn't want to leave you so I worked hard and made this body!"

"H-how-"

"Come on! Let's go have some fun!"

The cyborg got to spend all it's final moments with the girl. They did all kinds of things from eating sweet things and playing games. Singing and watching the stars. The cyborg had truly become a living girl. But then the end of the day came and the cyborg was running out of energy. It looked over and saw the girl passed out on her lap. She leaned in and lightly kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you for the fun time. I really enjoyed our last moments together."

Then the cyborg turned back into it's old self and died. When the girl saw that the cyborg was gone, she began to cry. Her tears dripped down and hit the cyborg. She cried because the only thing she held dear was now gone and she couldn't even say goodbye. Little did she know that the more tears she cried the more life was given to the cyborg.

Ba-dum! Ba-dum!

The cyborg opened it's eyes and realized it was alive once again. Then to make things better it was no longer in it's toy body but the human body.

"Mayu!"

The girl hugged the cyborg tightly and cried. The cyborg cried as well and hugged her back.

"Yuki..."

"Don't you ever leave me again you hear me!"

"Yes I do."

"Promise?"

The cyborg leaned in and kissed the girl.

"I promise."

The two embraced in another kiss holding each other tightly.

"I'll never leave you again." the cyborg said.

"Good because from now on you are my little cyborg."

==================================================================================Well I hope everyone liked it! I thought about it today when I went shopping. Anyways next is a KaiAcchan which I've never done before so look forward to it! 

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update My Little Cyborg
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2012, 11:11:21 AM »
miyumi-chan! This is such a sweet and unique fic. I love it! Almost teared when Mayuyu "died". Now where can I get a cyborg Mayuyu toy that will turn human? XD

Thank you for this lovely oneshot! :deco:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2012, 06:47:54 PM »
It is really cute!! :wub:

Mayu cyborg eheheheh! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2012, 10:19:52 PM »
It's lovely!  :inlove:

:kneelbow:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Open Heart
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2012, 03:23:42 AM »

Kojiyuu: Open Heart

I don't want to be here. I didn't want to come. Yet here I am with my friends trying to have a fun time. How did I get here? Well ask my fellow midget friend Takamina. She dragged me here for a party that I didn't even want to go. I was still depressed over losing my girl friend and I didn't want to be out.

"Come on Yuko let loose a little. I brought you here to have fun. Forget about her. Why don't you join Acchan, Mariko and I?"

"No way. I'm just gonna stay here by the bar."

"Why don't you come with me onto the dance floor?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Suit yourself."

Takamina left and I went back to focusing on my drink.

"Oi bar tender another shot of Brandy!"

"Are you sure miss? This is your fifth one."

"I said another shot!"

A couple minutes later my drink came. I picked it up and was about to drink it but then someone stopped me. I looked over and see a woman in a slick red dress and long brown hair.

"Hey what's the big idea?"

"I think the bar tender is right. You should stop." she said in a calm tone.

"What's it to you? I'm just some midget trying to drink her sorrows away." I say in a depressing tone.

"Well that's no way to act."

"Well that's how things are and unless you got a problem then get lost."

"Bar tender give me a glass of water."

The bar tender hands the woman a glass and she hands it to me.

"Drink this. You need to gather your senses and snap out of it." she said.

"I don't need your pity."

I push her away and go back to drinking my Brandy.

"Why are you here anyways? Why are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Because I was around and saw you were all alone so I thought you needed someone to talk to." she said.

"Well whoever you are, you can go back with your date or whoever you came with."

"I came here alone."

I stopped and looked at her. I examined her body up and down noticing some of her nice features. She looked very well dressed to be here alone.

"Why you here alone? Shouldn't you be banging some hot stud?"

"No I'm not into men. They disgust me."

"Oh?"

I felt my interest suddenly reach it's peak. Whoever this girl was, she was very interesting. I want to know.

"The name's Oshima Yuko. You?"

"Kojima Haruna."

"Nice to meat you Haruna. I'm gonna call you Nyannyayn because you remind me of a cat." I say.

"I think you're still a little drink. Have some more water." she said.

"If I drink anything else I'm going to piss myself."

"Oh... So why are you here then?"

"Got dragged here by a midget and her girl friend. Wants me to get over a love loss."

"Ahh that's too bad tell me more."

She crossed her legs and looked at me with a longing gaze.

"Why should I tell you? You're just some random lady in a dress. How do I know I can trust you?" I say questioning her.

"Because I'm not some random bar maid trying to get you to order more drinks with cheesy pick up lines and stupid giggles." she says in a serious tone.

"Good point. Well to be honest, I lost a really nice babe. Sexy as hell! I'll never find a babe like that again."

"Well I'm sure there are others out there. You just have to be open about it."

"Yeah right! I'm staying off the dating for a while. I think for now I'm gonna just get wasted every night and pray to god I don't wake up some place I'll regret."

"Now don't be like that."

"Well I am! I shouldn't be here. I should be home wasting my life away. But yet here I am talking to a sexy babe half sober and still somehow managing to form sentences without falling over."

She laughed a little and took a sip of her drink.

"You think I'm sexy?" she asked.

"Hell yeah! You could get anyone with that body of yours. I'm surprised you haven't yet." I said.

"That's because I'm looking for the right person."

"Good luck with that. Meanwhile I'll be at home watching reruns of some TV drama I've already seen."

"Well that sounds like fun. But incase you change your mind..."

She handed me a single slip of paper.

"Have and open heart. You never know what might find it's way in it."

She gave me a cat like smile and then walked away. I could still smell the scent of her perfume. I looked at the slip of paper and saw there was an address on it. I felt my heart jump. She was into me? Out of all people? I looked at the door where she had left and back at the address.

"Well I better get going."

I grabbed my bag and then walked out the door. I grabbed a taxi and told the driver to go to the address.

"Get going man! I got a HOT date tonight!"

I guess she was right after all. All kinds of things will happen when you have a open heart.

I don't know why I made this. I just felt like it. Anyways here you go! I hope you guys like it!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
 :drool:  :inlove: Perfect!
KojiYuu! I've heard they got married *ROFL if you know what I mean *wink

Thank you for your OS!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow;

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2012, 11:17:45 PM »
I demand a extra perv chapter :D for the perv section :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2012, 12:39:07 AM »
OMG!!! Mayuki OS is so cute!!!!
Hehe Yuko find love in a bar~

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2012, 10:02:35 PM »
Great OS! I love it miyumi-san ^^

Can I request? Can I? Can I? Please write some Nobunaga x Annin XD

I'm curious about that pairing..
Hehe, good job Miyumi-san, thank you..
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:29:37 PM by JuRikki »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Katachi Aru Mono (Album Ver.)