JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Baby Cop (feat. Mummy-D)

Author Topic: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl  (Read 177024 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Present
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2012, 12:55:29 AM »
This is a KaixAcchan OS that Wmatsui22 has been requesting for a while so I finally got the time to make it. Sorry for the long wait! Here you go Wmatsui22! Oh and don't worry JuRikki I'm working on the one you requested. Just need to watch a couple more episodes and I think I should be ok.  XD
==================================================================================

It was the night before Christmas and all though the house, not a creature was stirring. Not even as mouse. Well except a little blonde one named Kai. Except Kai wasn't a mouse but a human. However an evil witch named Yuko put a curse on him turning Kai into a mouse. The only way for Kai to turn back into a human was to get a kiss from a princess. The only problem was Kai lived in mordern time where princesses were no longer around. What was our little mouse going to do?

"It's Christmas Eve Kai and you still haven't found your princess?"

Kai turned around and saw a squirrel siting by a tree. It was the witch the put the curse on Kai.

"How am I supposed to find a princess. It's 2012 Yuko! There's no such thing!" Kai said.

"Yeah there's one in England." Yuko said trying to irritate Kai.

"This is impossible!"

"Well you better hurry before time runs out. On the stroke of midnight the curse will become permanant and you won't be able to turn back into a human."

"Ahhh you gotta help me!"

"Sorry but it's your own fault. That's what you get for calling me short.. You're four inches shorter than me!"

"It was only a joke!"

"Too late now. Now get going! Time is running out."

Yuko left and Kai was all alone again outside.

"I gotta find me a princess and fast."

Kai started to running across the street but then there was a loud honk. Kai looked over and saw two bright lights. Kai thought he was done for but then something scooped him up.

"Careful there! You almost got killed!"

Kai look up and saw a cute girl with short black hair and round eyes. If Kai was in a human form, he would be blushing a little.

"You must be cold. Lets take you back home."

The girl carried Kai to her house and set Kai on a chair. Then he watched the girl look walk away. Kai looked around at his new surrounds and was trying to get used to his new place. The house was very warm and had a cozy feeling. Kai thought this home was perfect. As Kai was sitting down, he heard shuffling below him. He looked over and saw two little dogs staring at him. When they saw Kai, they immediately started barking. They tried to jump and catch Kai but they were too small.

"Haha you can't reach me shorties!"

Kai kept taunting the dogs after every jump. However after every jump the dogs got closer. Then suddenly, the dog hit the chair just right and it tipped over. Kai fell to the ground and landed on front of the dogs. When they saw Kai, they stared at him with deadly eyes. Kai got scared and started running.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Kai ran around the house trying to avoid the two dogs chasing after him. He ran into a room and hid under a bed. The dogs tried to get under the bed but the path was too narrow. Kai could see their teeth glaring at him just dying to chew all the insides out of him. Kai thought the dogs would never leave but then he heard the door open and a voice.

"Hey both of you stop it! Get out now! Shoo!"

The dogs were kicked out and the door shut.

"Mou where did he go?"

Kai heard more shuffling and then suddenly a hand reached out and tried to grab him. Kai panicked and bit the hand. The girl let out a yelp of pain and Kai realized he had bit the girl.

"Hey!"

The girl looked under the bed and saw Kai cowering in fear.

"Ahh I'm sorry! I must've scared you. Come on out now. It's alright."

Slowly, Kai came out from under the bed. There the girl, picked him up and held him close to her face.

"Let's go to the kitchen. I made something for you."

The girl carried Kai to the kitchen where there was a plate of cookies one a plate. It was then Kai realized how hungry he was and as soon as the girl set him down, Kai started munching on the cookies.

"Wow you're a hungry little guy aren't you."

Kai smiled even though she couldn't see it.

"My name is Atusko. But you can call me Acchan."

The girl smiled and inside, Kai was thinking,

"KAWAII!"

Acchan was about to say something but then her phone went off. She picked it up and answered it.

"Hello? Ah Mariko! Are we still hanging out later on tonight? What? Oh you had other plans... Well that's alright I'll just spend Christmas alone this year. I'll see you tomorrow ok? Bye! Oh and don't worry I'm fine. Good bye."

Acchan hung up the phone.

"Looks like I'm staying here tonight. All well, at least I'm not totally alone because I have you!"

Acchan smiled but Kai could see the tears starting to form in her eyes. Kai walked over and rested his paws on Acchan's hand.

"Why do I feel like you're the only one I can be myself in front of?"

Acchan started to cry a little more and Kai crawled onto her hand. He looked over at the clock and saw it was almost midnight. Kai wasn't going to get his kiss from the princess. He was going to be stuck in the mouse form forever. But he didn't mind as long as he was with Acchan.

"Thank you so much for being here with me."

Acchan raised Kai up close to her face. She smiled and then kissed Kai right on the nose. The clock rung midnight and something happened to Kai. His body started glowing and he started to feel warm inside. Acchan set him down and then seconds later, Kai started to grow until finally, he was back in human form. He moved his hands and legs and couldn't believe it. He was human again. Kai looked over at Acchan who just had a shocked look on her face. Kai just smiled and walked over to her. He took Acchan's hand and then leaned in and kissed Acchan on the lips.

"Merry Christmas Acchan."

Acchan blushed and Kai just held her hand. They just stood there staring into each other's eyes. Then Acchan said,

"I don't know what happened but I'm glad you're here to spend Christmas with me."

Then Kai said,

"Consider me a Christmas present."

==================================================================================
Well there you go Wmatsui22! I'm sorry it's not long but things have just been really stressful for me and I can't think straight. I'll make it up somehow. Anyways, here you go! Hope you like it!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Ichikawa Birthday Special!
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2012, 07:08:14 AM »
This is the special Birthday OS that ichikawa had requested. Today Ichikawa's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICHIKAWA! I hope you enjoy the Atsumina fic you requested.  :P

Atsumina: Gone but Not Forgotten

It's been five years. Did you know that? It's been five years since I left you. Five years since that day. The day I walked out of my life forever. I still remember it all so clearly. It was after a concert and I started to feel very upset. We had already gotten done with one performance and now we're getting ready for another. I don't think I could take anymore of this. I barely have enough time to take a break and being the ace of AKB doesn't make it easier. I want to take a break and rest. I want to rest my head on a pillow and fall asleep. But instead I have to work. Work, work, work with little to no breaks.

"Acchan we're on again in 5 minutes!"

Gosh when will I ever get a break! Ahh this work is killing me. But I have to do it since I'm the ace. I'm always right there in the center gaining everyone's attention. All their eyes are on me and I already feel pressurized. I fear if I mess up then everyone will hate me. I don't care if they hate me. But what I'm scared of is them hating AKB. It's not their fault it's mine. I'm the one that keeps messing up. I'm the one that's clumsy and messing up every time. People are starting to get mad and I feel like people are out to get me.

"Alight everyone let's go!"

I put on the fake smile I wear everyday like a daily mask and run out on stage. I sing the song and then come back in. I fell like sitting down and taking a break but then I was told I would be going out again. I'm never going to have time to rest because I'm always on the move.

"Acchan!"

I look over and see you running towards me. You had a smile on your face and you were weainr a pretty outfit.

"Hey Takamina."

"Acchan are you alright? You don't look good. Maybe you should take a break."

Minami treied to bring me a chiair but then someone took it.

"Oh don't worry I'll be fine."

I tried moving but my body was so tired that I thought it was going to give out at any second.

"It's alright Acchan just a couple more songs and thne we're done."

"I hope so!"

"Well I gotta go. I'll see you later!"

That was the last happy conversation I had with you. The other wones were just sad.

"What do you mean you want to graduate?" Minami asked.

"I said I want to graduate." Acchan said.

"But why! You're doing really well. You can't leave now. You're the ace!"

"But I don't want to be the ace anymore. I want to step forward and life and become somthing better beyond the ace.AKB is just a sheild sheltering me from the harshness of the real world. I want to go out there and make something out of myself."

"But Acchan you can't go."

I watched you start to cry and ran over and hugged my arm.

"You can't go!"

"I'm sorry Minami but I have to."

I set Minami's hand to the side and then went back out. I went straight to Aki-P's office and he approves my choice but wonder why. This is what I want to do. I want to become something greart and not just the poster child of a pop band group. I want to be someone and I won't let anyone get in my way. Well except you.

"Hey Acchan!"

I turn around and see Yuko crying. I had just announced that I was graduating and everyone was pretty shocked. We had our last laughs and then I went to my dressing room to get ready for the next act. Even though I'm graduating, they still work me like a dog.

"Tokyo Dome!"

This was the big concert that everyone had dreamed of performing at. I had to admit I was really excited as well even though the director was making me work twice as hard. The performance was a huge success and there was even some twists. I guess because of my graduation, Aki-P decided to make another reshuffle. I felt sorry for you because you weren't part of team A anymore but instead the general manager.

"What the heck is that?"

I thought that to myself the entire time. You seemed happy but sad at the same time. Personally I would've preferred you on stage. After Tokyo Dome I had one last performance at the theatre. I put my heart and soul because I knew this was going to be my last. Then after everyone had something to say to me. Over all, I thought yours was the most touching. After the performance, I took you to a private room.

"Minami... thank you so much for everything." I said.

"It was nothing!" you said with that same smile you wear on stage.

"Minami I know you're not happy. It's ok to cry."

As soon as I said that tears started running down your face. You started to cry and I walked in for a hug. You wrapped your arms around me and I held you close.

"There, there it's alright."

"But it's not alright! You're leaving me here all alone!"

"Minami I had to leave. I was only bringing everyone down."

"No you weren't! You were perfect just the way you were!"

"I'm sorry Minami..."

"It's alright."

Your tears dried out and there was a cold look on your face. I couldn't stand it so I leaned in and kissed your cheek.

"It's been nice knowing you Minami. I guess I won't see you later."

That was the last time I talked to Minami. Now I'm working on new magazines and even costarring in a movie. Things have been a lot better for me since I left AKB. But I still miss you a lot. My new manager ichikawa-san treats me very nicely. We work along great and get things done. It's because of him I was able to make it solo without the help of AKB. Every week, ichikawa-san has me meet up with one of the old members. He said it would be good for me to keep in contact with them once in a while. Last time it was Miichan so I wonder who is was this time.

"Atsuko..."

I turn around and see you staring at me. You hadn't changed a bit even after five years. You're still short and you still have that bow in your head. Whenever I see that thing I laugh. You walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Minami I can't breathe."

"Sorry!"

You let go and I catch my breath.

"So.. did you miss me?"

"Yeah."

"Things must be lonely without you." I said.

"We're managing." you said.

"But barley?"

"Yeah. We're practically hanging by a thread."

"Well just work hard and I'm sure you'll be able to do it."

"Thanks Astuko."

There was an awkward moment of silence. Then I said,

"Hey Minami..."

"Yes?"

"Do you hate the fact that I'm gone?"

You paused and then answered,

"You're gone but not forgotten."

I leaned in and kissed Minami on the lips. It had been such a long time since I kissed Minami that I actually missed the feeling. But I was happy. I was happy that even though I wasn't part of AKB everyone still remembered me. I was gone but not forgotten.

There you go ichikawa-san! I hope you like it! I hope you don't think it sucks or anything because I tried really hard! But if it does I'm sorry!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2012, 09:13:07 AM »
I AM VERY HAPPY !!!!  :lol:

THANK YOU !!!

MIYUMI-SAMA !!!

YOUR THE BEST !!!  :twothumbs
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2012, 09:24:26 AM »
Thank you thank you Miyu-chan~  :mon inluv:

"I was gone but not forgotten" LOVE IT  :mon cute:

But... but... but...   :mon wind: the beginning is sad...
At least Atsumina meet each other in the end  :mon hanky:

Thank you for making them meet each other and... and... I am Acchan's new manager??  :mon angel:
I was the one meet them up ???  :mon angel:
Very very happy~ ne~  :mon inluv:

Demo ne... looks like you've mistaken my gender~   :mon ignore:
But it's okay... I often got mistaken... haha...  :mon sweat:

Thank you thank you thank you for writing me a present  :mon inluv: Love you~

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2012, 09:24:32 PM »
Your OS, Atsumina. It's so awesome Miyumi-san!! And for Ichikawa-san, Happy Birthday!! All the best wishes for you..

Eeh? You really will make the OS that I requested Miyumi-san?

Aaah thank you very much ;__;
I'll love it, no doubt..

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Bloody Fists
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2012, 10:17:39 PM »
Here is the Nobunaga x Annin OS that JuRikki requested! Sorry it took me so long but I was still trying to figure out what I was going to write. Anyways here you go! I hope you enjoy it!

Nobunaga x Annin: Bloody Fists

Somewhere in a dark building you could hear a noise. There was the loud clashes of metal and slams of objects. If one looked over and focused hard enough, they could see two girls. One with two scars on her face and another with a serious look on her face. The two were fighting and by the looks of it some would say it looked like a minor fist fight. But if you look from one of the girl's perspective, you'd see a whole different battle.

The one with the scars on her face lunged forward towards the other girl. But she missed and was thrown back. However she got back up and punched the girl in face knocking her down.

"Is that all you got Annin?" she asked.

"Not a chance Nobunaga." the other said.

Annin came swinging at Nobunaga with full force. She managed to land one punch before Nobunaga ducked and elbowed Annin in the stomach. Nobunaga backed away and quickly tried to stike Annin again but Annin caught her arm and nailed Nobunaga square in the jaw. Nobunaga shook the pain off and kicked Annin in the chest. You could hear the bones break inside her chest. 

"I think you're starting to grow weak Annin."

"You know nothing about weak!"

Annine tackeld Nobunaga to the ground and got on top of her. She began punching Nobunaga's face and she couldn't do anything because her hands were pinned back. Annin looked like she was going to win when suddenly Nobunaga sat up and head butted Annin. Dazed and confused, Nobunaga took this chance and threw Annin off her.

"Come on Annin. I know you can do better than that."

"Shut up!"

Annin was now getting mad and frustrated. She charged at Nobunaga with fists ready. However her punches were messy. She couldn't land a single hit but Nobunaga hit her every time. If Annin didn't figure out something soon she would be done for. Nobunaga swung trying to hit Annin. But this time Annin caught the flying fist.

"Got you."

Annin used her foot and kicked Nobunaga five feet back into a wall. Then she ran over and pinned her making it impossible to move. The two stopped to take a breath and Annin rested her forehead on Nobunaga's.

"Hey.. doesn't this bring back memories?" Nobunaga said.

"Shut up." Annin said.

"Come on...  you and I both remember back in the days where we fought toghether."

"Yes and then you ran away you coward."

"I had my reasons."

"Crummy ones."

"You would've done the same thing."

"No I'm not a coward like you."

It was Nobunaga's turn to get mad now. She pushed Annin back and punched her in the stomach and then kneeing her side. Then she kicked Annin's arm and punched her face. Nobunaga was dominating Annin and thought she was going to win. However Annin wasn't ready to give up yet. Annin punched Nobunaga in the side and then in the back. She then slammed Nobunaga into a window shattering the glass all over.

"Good job."

Nobunaga pushed Annin onto the ground the two started rolling in the shards of glass. Cuts began to appear all over the two girl's bodies pieces of glass were getting stuck. But that didn't seem to bother them for the two were in a complete war. Nobunaga ounched Annin so hard that her knuckles busted open and blood began dripping from her hand.

"I'm not going to run this time."

"Neither am I."

Annin counter attacked with a blow to the side busting hers open as well. By now the two were mainly aiming for each other's faces. For every blow to the head, the two leaned closer and closer to passing out. Blood stained their faces and clothes and their fists had become numb from all the punching.

"Why won't you go down!"

Annin swung and Nobunaga barely dodged.

"Why won't you!"

Nobunaga tried to attack but Annin dodged as well. At the same time the two of them said,

"Just stay down!"

There was a loud smack and a thud followed after. Annin and Nobunaga had punched each other right in the face. That was the final blow before the two collapsed. Tired and exhausted, Annin look over at Nobunaga who was staring at the ceiling. The two caught their breath and then Nobunaga said,

"I guess you haven't gotten weaker at all."

"I never had." Annin said.

There was a moment of silence and then Nobunaga said,

"Let's call it a draw?"

Nobunaga raised her bloody fist wanting Annin to shake. Annin stared at Nobunaga with a serious gaze and then said,

"Draw."

She reached out and grabbed Nobunaga sealing the deal with two bloody fists.

There you go JuRikki! I'm sorry if it's bad but again I don't watch the new season so I'm sorry! I hope you like it!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2012, 10:42:56 PM »
ah it's good it's good! 

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2012, 04:57:19 PM »
Wohooooooo!! It's great Miyumi-san.. Tsundere Annin :lol: actually I wish for Nobunaga and Annin kiss XD hahaha. Good job! Thanks Miyumi-san ^^

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Loving You
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2012, 03:36:36 AM »
This is a Mayuki OS specially requested by yuukimoko. Since she requested and was so persuasive with words I decided to make this OS for her. I hope you like it Yuuki. It's something I put a lot of feeling into.

Mayuki: Loving You

It 2 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. You were on my mind and I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, your face popped into my eyes. Every time I see you, I want to hold you and never let go. I wanted to touch you and let others know that you are mine. Seeing you makes my heart race and my mind rush. Being with you makes me feel like you and I are the only two people in the world and no one else can get in our way. I want to love you but yet I can't be near you. I Kashiwagi Yuki am in love with a cyborg named Watanabe Mayu.

It had been seven days since I first met you and ever since I couldn't stop thinking about you. Hearing your laugh and seeing you smile just melted my heart. You small body was so cute and I just wanted to wrap my arms around you and hold you close.  I wanted to kiss you and tell you I love you over and over. I wanted to let you know that I love you more than any one else in the world. I wanted to tell you that so badly. But every time I see you I can't bring myself to do so.

I hate myself. I hate myself for not being able to tell you. I feel like screaming and kicking the wall. I want to punch the air and watch it spin around me. There were was something I wanted to do. I wanted to confess and pour my heart and soul. I was ready to give you everything I had.

But there was one thing getting in my way. Him... That stupid guy. He gets in the way of everything! Whenever I talk to you, you always talk about him. Whenever I try to hang out with you, you tell me you're busy with him. I hate him. I hate him for taking you away from me. I want to beat the life out of him and ditch his body somewhere where he can rot. I want to claim you as mine and not share you with anyone else. I won't let him have you.

I was thinking about you while sitting at a bench when suddenly, a familiar voice came to my mind.

"Ahh help!"

I look over and see a bunch of guys surrounding one girl. I couldn't tell who it was but when I heard the girl shout a second time I knew it was you. And I also saw that one of the guys there was him.

"Help!"

"Hey babe relax. We're not going to hurt you."

"Yeah we're only going to have a little fun."

"So shut up or we'll really hurt you."

"Someone help!"

I ran over to you and punched one of the guys in the face. They didn't even see it coming and one fell down.

"Ah you bitch!"

"Yuki!"

"Get away from her!"

I kick one and punched the other. Then I grabbed the one who had his filthy arm on you and twisted it the wrong way. I twisted it until I heard a loud snap and he dropped to the ground screaming in pain. I grab you and pull you close to me. You burry your face in my chest and silently cry.

"It's ok I'm here...."

"Hey!"

I look up and see them staring at me. There was anger in their eyes and their fists were ready for a fight. I set you to the side and tell you to wait.

"I'll handle this."

I stand up and ready myself. I was ready for them to come at me. The first one blow to the face. I manage to dodge it but then another comes in and hits my side. I ignore the pain and strike again this time hitting the guy who hit me and slam my fist into his ugly face. I see his teeth come out as he falls back out cold. Then I turn around and smash the other guy's jaw and finish him with a blow to the gut. I was ready to go after the other guy but then one of them managed to get behind me and held my arms back.

"Hey!"

"Haha not so tough now huh?"

"No!!!!"

I look over and see him on top of you. He had a devilish smile on his face and he his hands were on top of her stomach. He moves his hands up and down her body. Then with brute force he tears open your shirt and reveals her bra. He licks his lips and leans in to kiss you.

"Yuki!"

"Get off of her!"

I brake free of the guy's grip and run to the other one. Right as he was about to kiss you I kicked him in the side and he rolled over. I ran over and kicked him right in the private area to make sure he doesn't have any future offspring. I kept kicking him and kicking him until his other friend pulled me back.

"You bitch!"

He punched me in the face and then in the stomach. I fell down and he began kicking me. I curled into a ball and tried to protect anything that could be seriously damaged. He strikes mainly my head and I feel myself slowly begin to slip away. I couldn't even get a single thought across without it being cut short by another blast to the head. My body started to grow weaker but he just kept hitting me and hitting me. I thought I was about to give in but then I hear cries. I open my eyes and see you crying. Your eyes locked on mine. You sat there helpless as you watched me being beaten.

"Mayu..."

It was then I found new strength and right when he was going to kick me, I grabbed his leg. I twisted his ankle and he fell. Then I got up and looked at him with a cold glare.

"Burn in hell."

All it took was one big punch to the face and he was out. I staggered over to you ignoring the pain and take off my jacket. I place it over your shoulders and then pick you up. Then we walked home together and set you down on the couch. You had passed out and your body was still shaking. I grab a blanket and place it over you. I hold your hand one more time and then slowly let go. However before I could let go, you suddenly grab it.

"Yuki?"

"Hey Mayu."

"Yuki!"

You sit up and wrap your arms around me. She start to cry on my shoulder and your body starts trembling. I take your hand and hold it close to me as I feel it shake. Your small body engulfed in mine made you seem so tiny and weak. But in reality I was the weaker one. I wanted to push you away and run. But I stayed because I knew you were hurt and needed someone to be with you.

"Mayu it's alright. Everything is alright."

"B- but you... you were hurt because of me..."

"It's ok..."

I rub your back trying to soothe your tears and lean back on the couch. I hold you and tell you everything is alright. At one point I think I told you I was sorry. Eventually you stop crying and you lift your head up. I reach out and wipe away the last of your tears. I hold you close and ask,

"What happened?"

You take a deep breath and say,

"He... he wanted me to do things. Things I didn't want to. So then he told me to meet him at the park. When I got there he was there and he also had some friends. They said they were there to have fun. But instead they.. they..."

I stop you and hold you tightly.

"It's alright. You don't have to say anything."

We remain silent. Only the sound of our hearts could be heard. Mine rapid and frantic while yours were calm and mellow. After a while you finally say something.

"Nee Yuki..."

"Yes Mayu?"

"I wanted to tell this for a long time but I-"

"Love you?"

We both freeze and stare into each other's eyes. We were locked in our gazes and everything felt like it had just stopped. Then I couldn't help it and I leaned in and pressed my lips against yours. You let out a small moan and I only press further. I bite your lip and you gladly let me in. My tongue explored yours and I felt everything. Then my hands move up and down your body and I push you back.

"Mayu... I love you..."

I pull off the jacket and gaze at your body. Your skin glowed in the dim light. I brushed my fingers across your skin and you shiver. I kiss your lips and tell you everything is alright. I place my hand over you and move down lower. Then I pull off your pants and reveal a cute pair of panties.

"Yuki..."

Your voice was low and musky. I look up and see your eyes filled with want and lust. You wanted it badly and I saw no signs of resistance. I lean in and kiss your neck then slowly, my hands begin to play with your body. Unlike him I am gentle and do things lightly. Not forceful and harsh. I have no intentions of causing you pain.

"Mayu... I love you..."

"Yuki..."

I don't let you finish. I seal your lips with a kiss and continue to love you. I don't care what your answer was. Because no matter what, I will never let you go. I will always hold you and always be by your side loving you. Even if you don't love me.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2012, 08:07:58 AM »
Miyu.....it was really good!

You always make sweet and cute shots~  Thanks for making my request! I really like it~

Indeed....it had your emotions.
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2012, 09:44:49 AM »
Waaa

Mayuki! Yey!

Damn you whoever that boy,how dare he lay a finger on mayu,good job yuki

I dont know why but, i kind of live if you make sequel for this OS OS part 2 maybe LOL ,just kidding miyumi-san
 Maybe...

And thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2012, 02:25:35 PM »
Bastard haw dare you touch Mayu!  :angry:

reading at the end  :shocked

:on gay: *doki-doki  :on bleed: *faints

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2012, 02:28:20 PM »
Kojiyuu please   :bow: :)

Silent reader for now

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2012, 03:45:37 PM »
Great Mayuki!!!

Yuki you are so cool!

Just I hope Mayu loves Yukirin!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »
MIYU!!!!

I just read your atsumina OS.. (im late commenting just busy)
thank you for making those..
me pm you my request hahahaha

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Late Birthday
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2012, 03:18:40 AM »
Well since it was Yuko's birhtday and I missed it I wanted to make this late birthday OS for her. This is the Kojiyuu Tam_atsu asked for. I'm sorry it took me so long but I'm back and ready to right so I hope you like the OS!

Kojiyuu: Late Birthday

Oshima Yuko was officially 24 since the 17th of October. She had a lot of fun on that day with her two good friends Sayaka and Sae. Now the day has passed and everything was back to normal. Well not exactly normal. Even though she had a fun time on her birthday there was something that was upsetting our perverted idol. Her beloved Nyannyan never called her to wish her happy birthday. Yuko never got a call or a message. This upset Yuko and was hurt badly. Many of the members notcied this but were too afraid to ask. However no one other than Sayaka walked over and asked what was bothering her.

"Hey Yuko." she said.

"Hey..."

"Are you ok? Everyone has been saying you look upset."

"It's nothing."

"No there's definetly something. Tell me."

"It's nothing Sayaka."

"Tell me!"

"It's none of your business!"

Yuko got up and ran out of the dressing room. She ran out into the hall and without looking she ran into Haruna.

"Ah there you are Yuko! I wanted to tell you something!" she said.

"Yes?" Yuko said hoping it was a happy brithday.

"I wanted to tell you that I can't hang out with you tomorrow. I'm sorry."

"Oh no it's ok."

Yuko did her best trying to hold back her tears.

"Well then I'll be going then. Bye!"

Haruna left and Yuko silently walked away with her head down. Tears began to fall from the girls cheeks as she walked. Her heart felt crushed and feelings hurt. She cried the entire way to the bathroom. Then when she walked in there standing by the mirror was Takahashi Minami the now general manager of AKB. When she saw Yuko she ran over to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong Yuko?" she asked.

"It's nothing..." Yuko said trying to wipe away the tears.

"Is it because of Haruna?"

As soon as Takamina said that Yuko broke down and started crying even more. The only thing Minami could do was comfort her until she calmed down. Minami wrappred her arms around the slightly taller girl and stroked her back. Eventually Yuko calmed down and Minami was the first to speak.

"Look Yuko... I know you must be upset but you can't let this get you down. Haruna was probably busy with something important and forgot. It was probably just an accident."

"But what could be more important than me?!"

"Well I don't know. You should ask."

"I can't do that..."

"Come one Yuko. I know you. You shouldn't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid!"

Yuko pushed Minami back and ran out the door. She rushed to the parking lot and struggled to get the keys to her car out. But then her cell phone went off. She checked it and saw it was a message from Haruna.

"Nee Yuko meet me at your place. I have something to tell you. Nyannyan~"

The last thing Yuko wanted to do was talk to anyone. She was tired and ready to pass out on the bed. But her bed was home and the other thing at home was Haruna. Yuko had no choice but to suck it up and go. Yuko got into her car and drove ready for whatever it was Haruna had. Yuko arrived at her house and opened the door. The lights were off and it was unusually quiet. When Yuko turned the light on she almost screamed.

"What the?"

Her home was completely covered in birthday decorations. There were happy birhtday signs everywhere and all kinds of snacks on the table. There was even a huge cake with her name on it. As she walked further into her room she saw a very familar face. There lying on the couch was a sleeping Haruna with a party hat and glasses on. Yuko couldn't help but think Haruna looked adorable asleep like that.

"Baka."

Yuko walked over and took off the party glasses. Then she took a quick photo of Haruna to keep for later. The sound of the shutter woke Haruna up and when she saw Yuko, Haruna jumped up and Yuko fell over.

"Itai!"

"Are you ok?" Haruna asked.

"Yeah. Help me up."

Haruna pulled Yuko up and fixed her clothes.

"So what is all this stuff?" Yuko asked.

"Your surprise party!" Haruna said.

"Haruna you're two days late. Don't think I'm going to forgive you so easily."

"I know and I'm sorry Yuko. I forgot all about it and it wasn't until Sayaka told me about it. So I rushed to to your place and decorated your place with as many things as I could. I even made you the cake! All of it was tiring so after I messaged you I guess I passed out. I wanted to surprise you but I guess I was just tired. I'm sorry for forgeting Yuko. Can you forgive me?"

Yuko looked long and hard at Haruna. Then she smiled and said.

"Alright I'll forgive this one time."

"Yay!"

Haruna hugged Yuko and Yuko smiled in Haruna's warm embrace.

"Now let's have some cake!" Haruna said.

"Hey wait!"

"What?"

"Where's my present?" Yuko asked.

"Well I was going to wait until after cake but I guess you can have it now."

Haruna turned around and Yuko could hear the sound of velcro splitting. Then Haruna's jacket came off along with her pants. Now she was in nothing but a bra and panties. Haruna turned around and Yuko could've sworn she felt her jaw drop.

"Jan! Happy Birthday Yuko!"

Haruna was wearing a back lace bra with a bow in the front and matching panties. Yuko woud've been drooling if her mouth wasn't shut. She had to admit that Haruna looked really hot. Haruna walked over and stroked Yuko's cheek. Then she leaned in and kissed her lips.

"Are you ready for your present?" she asked seductivly.

"Yes~" Yuko said.

"Well then let's go."

Haruna dragged Yuko off to the bedroom where Yuko got the greatest birhtday present ever. A sexy Nyannyan.

"Happy late birthday Yuko."

Well I hope everyone liked it! I'm working on kurogumi and miayaka's next so the both of you just give me time ok?

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2012, 03:46:57 AM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :shy1: :shy1: :shy1: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Yap, that's all I can think at the moment...

Good job!!!  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2012, 04:07:30 AM »
Sexy nyanyan as a gift  :shakeit: perverted yuko antenna ON  :deco: such a lucky girl :)

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2012, 04:36:16 AM »
OMG! I like this so much! KOJIYUU  :heart:

Thank you for this!  :wub:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2012, 06:39:55 AM »
I think this happen in reallity :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Baby Cop (feat. Mummy-D)