JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfect Piano Lesson - Two Hundred And Forty One Mondays

Author Topic: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl  (Read 177036 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Teaser
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »
Miyu~ would you mind writing BlackGeki? And thanks again for YukoRena *kicks Rukajiichan*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Teaser
« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2012, 10:03:58 AM »
Great SaeYuki....   :lol: :) XD :P 8)

But hope to see more atsumina again soon. :bow:

Thank you. :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Fighting for You
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2012, 04:54:17 AM »
Here is the RenaYuko OS that sakura_drop_ requested! I hope you like this and let me know if I can do anything to help!
==================================================================================

RenaYuko: Fighting for You

(Back in Elementary...)

"Yuko Yuko!"

"Hai?"

"Those boys are picking on Rena-chan again!"

"Where is she Acchan?"

"Over by the playground!"

"Let's go."

Yuko followed Acchan outside the school to the playground where there was a group of young boys bullying a girl on the ground. Her face was dirty and was crying. One of the boys was holding something that made the girl try to take it back but everytime the boy would pull back and made her fall.

"Give it back!" she cried.

"No way! Not until you give us your melonpan!" he said.

"No! Mama packed it specially for me!"

"Then I guess you won't get this necklace back. Maybe we'll break it."

"NOOOOO!"

The boy was about to break the necklace when a hand reached out and stopped him. He looked over and saw Yuko holding his arm tightly. She had a scary look on her face but the boy didn't seem to care.

"What do you want Yuko?"

"Give Rena-chan her necklace back!"

"Make me!

SLAP!

The boy let go of the necklace and held his left cheek. He got angry and slapped Yuko back. Then Yuko jumped on the boy and the two ended up rolling on the ground hitting each other. It was soon after the teacher showed up and broke up the fight. The teacher scolded Yuko and then left with the boy. When that was all over Yuko walked over to the still crying Rena.

"Daijobu?" she asked.

"Un..."

"Can you stand?"

"Un."

Rena stood up and Yuko helped brush the dirt off her dress. Then she handed Rena her necklace back and placed it back on her neck.

"Arigatou Yuko-san."

"Don't mention it. It wasn't a problem."

"B-but Yuko-san... you're bleeding..."

There was a stratch on the side of her face that was slighly bleeding but nothing serious. Yuko saw how it upset and wiped the blood off and smiled.

"I'm fine see! Nothing to worry about."

"B-but you got hurt... because of me..."

Rena started to tear up with her eyes becoming watery again. Yuko hated seeing cute girls cry so she started making random funny faces in hopes of making Rena stop crying. It worked and now the two girls weree giggling next to each other.

"Thank you Yuko-san..."

"Hey I told you don't worry about it. I don't mind protecting you." Yuko said as she wiped Rena's tears away.

Rena suddenly stepped forward and hugged Yuko. The two held for a long time and then Rena finally pulled back and kissed Yuko's cheek on side that got a scratch on it. Yuko was taken by surprised and blushed which made Rena laugh.

"W-what was that for?!" she asked.

"Mama told me if you kiss something that hurts, it'll make the pain go away. Is the pain gone now?" Rena asked.

"Un."

"Then to thank you, I'll share my melonpan with you!"

"Sweet!"

(High School...)

Rena and Yuko had grown up together side by side up to High School. That's when things started to change between the two. They both found people they loved yet they still loved each other. They knew it couldn't work out but they didn't want to let go. Once day Yuko called Rena up onto the roof to talk to her privately. When Rena arrived, she found Yuko leaning on the fence. She walked over and sat next to her with a sad look on her face. Rena knew what Yuko was going to tell her.

"So.. How do I put this... Rena.. I think we should-"

"Stop seeing each other... Right?" Rena said.

Yuko was surprised that Rena knew the answer but she nodded her head. Rena's face only grew worsened as tears fell from her eyes. Yuko tried to stop the tears but they just kept falling from Rena's eyes. The pain in her heart was overwheleming and almost too much to handle. But Rena managed to compose herself and stop crying. But when she looked over she saw Yuko crying as well. The two embraced in a long hug crying their eyes out. They knew this was going to be thier last goodbye as friends. When they finally stopped crying, Yuko looked deep into Rena's eyes and said,

"Don't be sad Rena. You and I both know this is for the best of us. I don't want to hurt Haruna and I'm sure you don't want to hurt Jurina as well. This is what's best for them and for us. We've had a good run but now it's time for us to go our separate ways. Before I go, I wanted to say that I love you Rena. You are one of my best friends. I want you to stay strong and never give up. Keep fighting and don't let others bring you down. Be strong Rena and promise you'll keep on fighting."

"I will Yuko... and you do the same..."

The two stood there silently staring at each other. Then Yuko finally decided to walk away but not before whispering,

"I'm sorry."

Then she left leaving Rena all alone. She stood there and held back her tears, the tears of her sadness and sorrow. Instead of crying, she stood up and walked over to the fence. She looked out at the setting sun and watched it go down. Then she took a deep breath and started to sing.

Now that you've found me,
My whole world is brighter.

Now that you've touched me
My steps are much lighter

I will defend you
I'll keep you beside me.
That's how I'll repay all the kindness you've shown.

Searching in the dark,
Scared and on my own.
Now that I have found you,
I'll never be alone and...

Though we may part ways,
This you can be sure,
You, I will remember, forever more.

I won't forget,
You'll always be here in my heart,
There, you'll keep me strong.

Your memory is here,
To you, I will keep holding on...

Though, I'm afraid, and I want to take your hand...
I can now find courage,
So on that I'll depend...And,

Though we may part ways,
This won't be the end,
You, I will remember, you're my best friend.

Now that you've found me
I've stumbled through fire
Now that you've touched me
I've bloomed like a flower

Now that you're with me
I no longer cower in silence, hiding
I'm fighting for you...

==================================================================================
Well I hope you like it Sakura! The lyrics are from a song called "Promise of Reunion" and here's the link if you wanna check it out:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=7uLmP-o0i5E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7uLmP-o0i5E

Well if anyone wants anymore requests let me know and I'll be happy to make them!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Fighting for You
« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2012, 10:24:05 AM »
MIYU~~~~~~

OMG, YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!~~~~~~~

I'm so happy!!!!!!!

GAH, this was so bitersweet!!!

so awesome!!!!

I....can't..... GAH, MIYU!~~~~

This was perfect!!!!

Gome for this messy comment, but

BUT

B.U.T.

this was too awesome!!!!

KYA~~~~

*fangirling*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update My Greatest Fear
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2012, 04:55:17 AM »
This is a BlackGeki that Sakura requested and I decided to finally write it. I hope you like it Sakura and I must warn the readers ahead, this is based off a nightmare I had and I may get scary so don't read it if you don't wanna be depressed and stuff. Anyways I hope you like it and please enjoy!

BlackGeki: My Greatest Fear...

"It's dark..."

That was the first thing I said. I don't know why but it was the first thing that came to mind. Where am I? Why is everything dark? Why do I feel scared? I sholdn't be. I'm called Black for crying out loud the only person more scary than me is Gekikara. Yet why do I feel so scared? What is this strange feeling in my chest? It feels heavy like it's weighing me down like a knot. What is this?

"Yuki..."

"Who said that?"

I turn around and suddenly find myself in my old room back when I lived with my parents. I was so girly back then and normal with pink and cute things everywhere. Completely different from what I am today. I look over and see two people standing in front of me. It took me a while to realize that these people were my parents. But what were they doing here? They left me long ago so why are they here?

"Yuki it's time to go to school." mother said.

"Are you ready?" father asked.

"Un!"

I didn't say that so who did? Suddenly a little girl ran past me and grabbed their hands. It was me only I was little at the time and still innocent. Why was a seeing this? I never really understood. I watched the younger me walk away holding her parents hands with a smile on her face. But then everything turned dark and something happened. The parents stopped moving and turned to cold stone. Then their hands crumbled apart in the girl's hand. Their remains were blown away in the dust leaving the girl alone. She cried and cried searching for her parents. But she was only alone and lost in the dark. She kept searching and searching until finally she cracked.

"Mommy... daddy... why?"

Like a shattered mirror, everything fell into pieces. The scene changed and it showed me as a middle schooler. I was in the corner of the classroom being bullied by a bunch of girls. I saw them pull my hair and throw things at me. Saw them trash my things and call me horrible names. Living seemed like a hell to me at that point. I wanted to kill myself so badly. But then I saw something that I thought I had forgotten a long time ago.

"Hey you girls leave her alone!"

One single girl stood up for me. I had forgotten her name but she cared about me which made me wonder why. We slowly got to know each other and then we became more than friends. I devloped a huge crush on her and she didn't know. I remember the day when I confessed I was hoping she would say yes. But instead she looks at me with disgust and says,

"I only stood up for you because I pittied you. It's annyoing to see the weak being pushed. You just wouldn't leave me alone."

Once again the scene cracked and everything became dark. Things were starting to warp. I watched myself turn from a weak girl to a powerful and scary fighter. I had become stronger and no one could stop me. I thought I was unstoppable. I was happy this way as well. Fighting alone only relying on myself. No one to hurt me and only I can hurt them. I had built a wall and wasn't going to let anyone else in. The only one I saw worthy of trusting was God...

However one day I met a very strange girl. I thought she was on some kind of drug but she wasn't. Her name was Yuko and thanks to her, I was able to meet other people who loved fighting like me. I had become friends with them but not very close ones. Yuko didn't like that and one day while I was sitting in the corner reading my bible she walked over to me and asked,

"Oi Black don't you think you should open up a little more?"

"No." I plainly answered.

"I think you should open up more Black. Otherwise you'll be alone." she said.

"I won't be alone because I have you guys."

"Yes but Black.. what if one day... we all... left you..."

"Eh?"

I look up and see everone's backs turned to me. Then one by one they all started to walk away from. It was at this point I started to feel that heavy feeling again. That feeling that I didn't like and made me feel horrible. Everyone left me one by one until all that was left was Yuko. Then she finally left and I was all alone. Something heavy hit my heart then. It made me realize that I didn't want to be alone. I was scared and now I had no one to protect me.

I started running shouting everyone's names hoping they would answer. But no one replyed and I was just searching in the darkness. I was on my own and I didn't know what to do. Tears started to run down my face as I kept running and running as fast as I could searching for someone. But everywhere I went I would only find more darkness. It was then I felt someone behind me. I turn around and see a some strange black creature with sharp fangs. I wasn't sure rather to be afraid or try to fight it.

It look at me with souless white eyes. Then a wicked grin stretched across is face and it said,

"I'm going to eat you."

I started to run as fast as I could trying to distance myself from the strange creature. But everytime I turned around it seemed to get closer and closer. Then finally I tripped and fell. The creature got on top of me and pinned me down. It bared its fangs at me with that same girn. Then it asked,

"Tell me... what's your greatest fear?"

Before I could answer the creature bit down on my body with it's fangs piercing my skin and seeping into my flesh. I screamed in pain and it pulled out a chunk of my body and ate it happily. I looked over at the spot and only saw a black hole. The creature only chuckled and continued to eat me alive. I felt my arms and legs torn off and my stomach torn open. My vocal chords ripped out and my intestines spilled out. I could feel all the gut renching pain and I kept praying for it to stop. I kept hoping that I would die and it would end.

While I was waiting for my heart to give out, I looked over and saw Gekikara staring at me. She had a disappointed look on her face as she shook her head at me. I tried calling out to her but no words would come out. Gekikara just stood there and watched as the creature ate me away. Then she turned around and started to walk away leaving me. I didn't want her to leave me. I didn't want to be alone. But yet there she was leaving me.

As my blood spread across the ground, I began to take my last breaths. Tears rolled down my face and my heart started to slow down. The last things I said before I died was,

"Gekikara.. Please... I don't want to die... I don't to be alone... please... help me..."

I woke up shaking and drenched in sweat. My body was trembling and cold. I looked around and realized I was back in my room. Not the one from my past but the one in my current life. What was that? A dream? If it was it was a horrible one. Truly horrible... As I sat there thinking, I felt something shift behind me. It wrapped its arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. I looked over and saw Gekikara staring at me.

"Black... you ok?"

I weakly shook my head yes.

"You don't seem like it. Did you have a bad dream?"

"Un..."

Gekikara pulled me in for another hugged and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok. I'm here and I always will. I love you and will never leave you. It's ok." she said.

"Thank you Gekikara..."

I held onto her embracing her warm touch. I had come attached to this feeling of warmth and comfort and to be honest I like it. But as we we layed there, I suddenly heard a very familiar cry. I look over and see a baby crying in his crib. My baby... Gekikara gets up and brings him to me. I take him and rock him back and forth trying to calm him.

"Looks like he had a bad dream to just like his mama." Gekikara said.

"I guess so."

"Well don't worry..."

Gekikara wrapped her arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Because I'm here and I'll take care of you. I'll stay right here next to you and alway be with you. I love you Black and I will never leave your side. That I can promise."

I kissed Gekikara and nuzzled in her neck.

"Thank you... Gekikara..."

I thought back to the question that the creature asked me in my dream. And to answer it, is isn't dying. Being alone with no one to love...  That is my greatest fear....

Well I hope you liked it sakura! And everyone else as well. Feel free to leave requests!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: November 29, 2012, 07:14:51 AM »
*saves spot

I am deeply touched by it.

It...

Actually, I feel like Geki right now.

As I am in this kind of situation.

I love a certain person, and I'm trying t reach that person's heart.

I believe Geki can succeed.

She just has to take baby steps, ans slowly reach for Black's heart.

It can be fixed, it can be made into butterflies, nee?

Thank you for this sad fic, with a bit of sweetness and hope  :bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:29:35 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #166 on: November 29, 2012, 12:09:44 PM »
miyuuuuu this is so sad  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2012, 04:44:58 PM »
black so lucky she have geki in her side :')
niceeeee and soo sad os :cry: i though i can feel what black feel :cry:

can i have saemayu there? x) thankyuuu miyumi chan :bow:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Moving On
« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2012, 03:26:57 AM »
Minna! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long but with school and everything updating is very hard. But I am determined to update all my stories at least once this weekend so bare with me please! Again I'm sorry for being gone but I can assure you I'm not dead and I'm back to writing!!! Then again it's not like any of you guys missed me. Anyways on to the story!

SaeMayu: Moving On

It was a cold winter day in Tokyo and everyone was out and about either Christmas shopping or just hanging out with friends. For a particular girl, she was out on a date with her lover and was enjoying the time they were spending together. They went to all kinds of shops and bought all kinds of presents for other friends. They decided to stop and take a break from all the shopping and enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate.

"Nee Yukirin how many more shops do we have to go to?"

"About ten more Mayuyu."

"Mou!"

Mayuyu stretched her body across the table exhausted from all the walking, waiting in line, and running from other customers who were trying to steal her item. The girl was tired and was ready to go home but yet she still had so much shopping to do. Mayuyu reached out and took a sip of her cocoa trying to relax for the short amount of time she was given for a break. Meanwhile Yukirin was busy checking off people on her list.

As the two were relaxing, the door opened and two people came in. One of them saw Mayuyu and sneaked over behind her. Then she reached out and grabbed Mayuyu's butt causing her to let out a yelp. When Mayuyu turned around she was surprised to see no other than Yuko.

"Yuko!"

"Slide over oshiri sister!"

Mayuyu slide over to let Yuko slide into the booth. She grabbed Mayuyu's cocoa and took a big gulp. But then she quickly back it out and choked a little realizing how hot it still was. Yukirin smirked at her a while Mayuyu giggled.

"Atsui!" Yuko said while fanning her tongue.

"Didn't I tell you it was hot?" Mayuyu said.

"NO!"

"There you are Yuko!"

Everyone looked out and saw AKB's ikemen idol Sae walking over to the group. She slid in next to Yukirin and looked at Yuko with a strange look on her face.

"You ok Yuko?" she asked.

"Hot cocoa is really hot!" Yuko said.

"That's why they call it "hot" cocoa baka." Mayuyu said.

"I didn't know it was that hot!"

Everyone laughed and chatted for a while and ordered drinks as well. Then Yukirin got up and remembered she still had shopping to do. She stood up and told Mayuyu they had to go but Mayuyu protested and said she didn't want to do anymore shopping. Mayuyu put up a fight trying her best to resist Yukirin's orders. Then in the end, Mayuyu didn't go and instead Yuko offered to go. But as a price, Mayuyu had to stay with Sae while they were gone.

"I'll be back in a couple hours so play nicely with Sae ok?"

"Hai~"

"Alright then I'll be back soon so try not to cause too much trouble."

"Hai hai Mamarin~"

"Mou... you-"

"Let's go Yukirin!"

The two left leaving Sae and Mayuyu alone in the cafe. There was an awkward moment of silnece between the two. Neither one of them said a thing. It was as if time had stood still and it was just the two of them. Everything was so quiet until Sae suddenly said,

"Um.. so what do you want to do Mayu?"

"I don't care..."

"Ok..."

Another moment of silence. Things were starting to get very uncomfortable between the two and Mayuyu regretted not going with Yukirin. But she was stuck with Sae and she was getting tired of sitting. Mayuyu stood up and started walked out of the cafe leaving Sae behind. She walked as fast as she could and tried to get as far away from Sae as possible. When she was far enough she thought she had lost Sae. But then to her disappointment, she felt a hand grab her. She truned around and saw Sae with a tired expression on her face.

"Wh-why did you walk away from me like that?" Sae asked.

"I don't want to be with you." Mayuyu said coldly.

"Well I can't just let you go out on you're own."

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone."

Mayuyu turned around and start walking again but didn't see the biker speading down the side. Sae grabbed Mayuyu and pulled her back before the bike hit her wrapping her in a warm hug from behind. They held like that for a couple minutes and the people walking by started to make comments on how they looked like a couple. Mayuyu realized this and freed herself from Sae's grip. Her face was red with blush and lips in a small pout. Sae just looked at Mayu with a confused look.

"What?"

"Baka ikemen!"

Mayu started stomp off but Sae reached out and grabbed her hand.

"I'm not letting you go..." Sae said.

"This made Mayu furious and even more mad. She didn't care about Sae and just started walking. she walked as fast as she could but no matter how hard she pulled Sae still managed to hold on. Even when they went through huge crowds of people or tight narrow spaces Sae managed to hang on. Mayu was about ready to elbow Sae in the face but then she suddenly slipped on a patch of ice and started to fall. However before she could hit the ground, someone managed to catch her.

To Mayu's surprise it was Sae was nearly inches away from kissing her lips. However Sae pulled Mayu back on her feet and brushed off any snow or dirt on her coat. This time Mayu wasn't sure whether to thank Sae or slap her. But she was relived she didn't hurt herself. She turned to Sae who was looking down with an embarrassed look. When she saw Mayu though she looked up and asked,

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"Well then now you know... I won't let go."

"Ok so then where should we go?"

"Eh? Hurm...."

Sae stood there and rubbed her neck trying to think of something they could do while they waited for Yukirin and Yuko to get back. She stood there thinking for a while until finally she came up with an idea.

"I know what we could do!"

"What?"

Sae grabbed Mayu's hand and started walking off in some random direction. Mayu wondered where she was going but if it was Sae, it's bound to be something weird. However to Mayu's surprise it wasn't something weird. It was a new candy store that had just opened up recently. Mayu always talked about going with Yukirin but never got the chance to. She was surprised Sae even knew of the place.

The two walked inside and Mayu was amazed at all the candy they had. They had everything from chocolate to jelly candies and even candies from different countries. The place was like a Candy Land she had seen on the TV. Mayu walked into the store and started exploring all the different sections. There was so much candy that Mayu didn't know where to start. She visited every row until looking for just the right ones. They were set up where she could try a sample of each candy and if she liked it there was a bag next to it and she could fill it with as much as she wanted. The place was a heaven to Mayu.

As she browsed the area, she tried every single piece of candy she could try. But as she was eating, she noticed Sae wasn't eating anything at all. Mayu started to feel fat eating all the candy and Sae not eating any. She grabbed a piece of chocolate and shoved it into Sae's mouth before Sae could even react.

"*cough cough* what was that for?" Sae asked.

"I thought you wanted some candy as well." Mayu said trying to sound like she didn't care.

"Well I don't want any so it's alright. I'd rather watch you eat."

"Oh so you want me to get fat?"

"Eh? No I never said that!"

"Yes you did! You took me here just so I could get fat!"

"No I didn't! Honest!"

"Then prove it!"

"Eh?"

Mayu walked over and bought a huge bag of candy. Then led Sae to a table and dumped the candy onto the table.

"Nani kore?!"

"You are going to eat all this candy with me."

"Ehhhhh?!"

"You heard me. Prove to me that you're not lying by eating all this candy with me."

"Come on Mayuyu you know I can't eat this much candy!" Sae said.

"Well then that means you're lying and you did take me here to fatten me up." Mayu said.

"No!"

"Then eat!"

"Fine!"

Piece by piece Sae started to eat the candy. Sae started out strong but then about half way through she started to slow down. Mayu saw this and decided to join in as well. Together the two took on the colossal pile of candy. After two hours and over hundreds of wrappers, the two were down to the last few pieces. Sae reached out and ate one and Mayu ate another. Now there was one piece left but neither one of them felt like eating it. Their stomachs were so full of candy that they thought they would explode. However Sae was determined to finish so she reached out and grabbed the last piece. Then she spilt it in half and handed one half to Mayu.
The two ate the last piece and then let out a sigh of relief because they finally finished all the candy. Sae let out a groan and said,

"I told you... I would do it..."

Mayu groaned and responded,

"That you did... Congratulations... you weren't lying..."

The two laid there in silence not moving and inch fearing their stomachs might burst. Mayu couldn't believe she ate all that candy. She decided from that point on she would never pick up a piece of candy again. Not after all that happened and how messed up her stomach is now. The two sat there waiting for the pain to pass but it didn't seem like it anytime soon. Then suddenly Sae said something,

"You haven't changed at all... Mayuyu..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mayuyu said.

"You're still the same. Even back when we dated."

"Shut up."

"Come on you and I both remember. We used to have so much fun together."

"Yes and that was in the past. I'm with Yukirin now and we're happy together."

"Yeah... but Mayu... I still love you..."

Hearing those words made Mayu sit up despite her pain. She looked at Sae with a serious face and said,

"Sae... I thought we weren't going to talk about it anymore. We're just going to be friends and that is that nothing more. I have Yukirin and she's all I need. What we did in the past stays in the past and although we had fun that was all we had. But it's time to move on Sae. We both agreed to this."

"I know... But I still can't forget you... I still love you Mayu... I know you're with Yukirin and I respect that. But do you think there will ever be a chance that we could get back together? I mean... go back to like we used to be?"

"Sae you know I don't love you. I've told you before. Yet you still don't listen." Mayu said.

"I know..." Sae said looking down.

"But.."

"But?"

"Maybe someday... there is a slight chance that you may win my heart back... but just a tiny bit."

Sae's face brightened up when she heard that she might win Mayu's heart back. She sat up and shot her fist in the air but then clenched in pain when she realized the stomach pain. Mayu just giggled and said,

"Baka~"

"Haha I'm not the only one."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing~"

Mayu was about to say something when she felt a black aura behind her. She turned around and saw Yukirin staring at her with a dark look. It was then Mayu remembered her promise to Yukrin not to eat as much candy. But with all the wrappers and chocolate stains, it was pretty clear what Mayu had been doing for the past two hours. Mayu was about to say something when Sae said,

"Ahhh sorry Yukirin. I brought Mayu here because I knew how much she loved candy. Then I made a bet with her that we could eat the whole pile of candy."

Yukirin's anger shifted from Mayu to Sae. She was still mad but then Yuko came over and said,

"Hey Yukirin don't be mad at Sae. She didn't know. Everyone makes mistakes."

Yukirin's anger disappeared and just smiled. She looked at Mayu and said,

"Well I'll call a cab and we'll go home and relax ok?"

"Un."

Yukirin kissed Mayu's cheek then went outside to get a cab. Meanwhile Yuko ran off to buy some candy herself. A couple minutes later Yukirin came back in and told Mayu the cab was waiting. Mayu stood up and started to walk out but before she left, she leaned in and kissed Sae on the cheek. She smiled and waved goodbye before Sae could say anything.

"It looks like it's going to be a while nee Sae. I think it's time we both start moving on."

==================================================================================DONE! Ok onto the next one! Let me know if anyone has a request. Thanks!!! 

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2012, 01:35:12 PM »
kyaaa miyumi saan x) thankyouu so much :* :bow:
saemayu was so sweeetttttt XD
in the first, i think mayu hate sae becos sae love yuki.. but, e-eh?? sae and mayu are couple in the past?! ne, ne.. can i know the reason why they're broke up? x) thankyuu again miyumi chan >o<)/

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2012, 02:41:12 PM »
Miyu, this was amazing~~ but... not everyone is moving on, and sometimes they go back together, afraid to move on and to let go....

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »
the title interests me..
and this is the first time i read saemayu!
i find it sweet  :wriggly:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2012, 01:25:13 PM »
me want some kuminon pweasee~ *puppy eyes*
can i? can i? :bow:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #173 on: January 19, 2013, 08:37:37 PM »
I LUV your Saeyaka fanfics

1. "Forever Alone"? DUDE! :mon annoy: Seriously, you people need to STOP WORRYING!!!
I promise all you Saeyaka fans this, after 6 months (or a year, tops), Sae will return to Team K and her beloved Sayaka-chan!

So please, CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!! :mon zoom:

2. "The sun and the moon" ...Actually, that makes sense. Sayaka's like the goddess of the moon, being so beautiful, and Sae's the bright and energetic sun who keeps everyone going! Nice play! :gmon bang:

3. Request:
PLEEEEEASSE make another Saeyaka fanfic.

Maybe, put a little fantasy twist in it and make it a happy ending this time!
:mon inluv: Miyu-chan, onegai~!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Misunderstood
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »
Minna! Sorry it's been a while but due to a certain request that I couldn't ignore, I've come out of my slumber to present this OS. I can assure to everyone who actually reads the strange things that I write that I am not dead. Then again no one probably cares so they probably won't even see I updated this... All well! Well I hope the reader who requested this finds it and enjoys it. Thanks and I will now go back to my slumber. Have fun!

Saeyaka: Misunderstood

Once upon a time there was a large forest filled with all kinds of creatures of many different shapes and sizes. They all lived happily side by side in harmony. All the animals got along perfectly well. All except one. Deep in the darkest part of the woods, there was a wolf that slept in a dark cave and only came out at night. The wolf was known for being scary and a killer. All the creatures feared the wolf and would either run and hide or fight. The wolf was shunned by the animals and because of that was forced to a life of solitude. Because the wolf only came out at night, no one ever saw the wolf and it was very rare to see it out of its cave. However one day, a group of young ones wandered to far and started playing in the area near the wolf's cave.

There was a squirrel, a rabbit and a fox. They were playing a game of tag and the squirrel convinced the others to leave the safety borders and into the wolf's territory. They warned the squirrel that it would be bad but the squirrel said there would be nothing to worry about. The three went into the wolf's territory and played their little game as if there was nothing different about it.

"You can't catch me Sae!" the squirrel said.

"It's because you're too fast Yuko!" the fox said.

"Well you're faster than Nyannyan... Where is she?"

The two looked over and saw a sleeping rabbit curled up on a stump. The squirrel sighed and said,

"Ah she must be tired from all the running. What a lazy rabbit she is."

"Speak for yourself. In the winter you sleep for months!" the fox said.

"I have to! It's called hibernation~ Didn't your mother teach you anything?"

"Yeah she told me squirrels make a great lunch time snack."

The fox bared her baby teeth at the squirrel which made her run over to the rabbit.

"Nyannyan help Sae is going to eat me!" she said.

"Wha? Mou Yuko let me sleep!" the rabbit said.

"But Nyannyan Sae is gonna eat us!"

"Eh?"

"GAO!"
"KYA!!!!!"

The rabbit sprung up and ran as fast as she could. Luckily the squirrel was holding on so she went with the rabbit. The fox however was left behind and now lost because she was not familiar with the area. She called out her friends names but they were long gone. The fox became frightened and knew she had to go home soon. If she didn't then it would get dark and the wolf would come out and hunt her down. The fox had to get home no matter what. Hours went by as the fox wandered the woods aimlessly seeming like she was going in nothing but circles. It was starting to get dark and there was no place for her to hide. The little fox was doomed and she knew she could do nothing about it.

The sun had set and the moon was out. In the faint distance, there was the faint sound of a wolf howl. The wolf was awake and was now out on the move. The fox didn't panic because she thought she was very far away from the wolf. She continued to walk her normal pace and kept searching for the path way back home. As the fox walked though, she felt as if something was getting closer and closer to her. The fox would stop and see if anything was behind her but there was nothing. Then suddenly a branch snapped and the fox ran thinking it was the wolf.

She ran as far and as fast as she could trying to get away. However because it was dark she didn't couldn't see anything and as a result she slammed right into a rock. The fox fell and hit the ground hard. She could see her vision starting to blur and her body grow weak. Through her blurred vision she saw the outline of the wolf and all its terror. Then right before she passed out, she saw its fangs opening right above her head. The fox closed her eyes and waited for death to come.

The fox woke up and found that she wasn't dead but alive. She looked around and saw that it was dark. But then the clouds cleared and the moonlight came in from an opening. The area lit up and the fox could see everything. She could see the stone walls of a cave and the claw markings on some the walls. She also saw a pile of bones in the corner and patches of fur. It was then the fox realized that she was in the wolf's cave.

The fox tried to move but found a huge leg come down on her keeping her pinned down. But the fox was small enough to wiggle out and get a better look at it. She almost screamed when she realized it was the wolf. The wolf was very large for its size and was just as scary as the others had told. It had large sharp claws and razor sharp teeth. Its fur was all black but you could see scars on its face from battles. The fox leaned in to get a closer look but then the wolf opened revealing a pair of dark blue eyes.

The fox was frightened and fell back. The wolf stood up and towered over the fox. It opened its mouth and let out a low growl. The fox thought she was really done for right then. But instead of sharp claws tearing though her body, a gentle voice asked,

"Are you alright?"

The fox opened her eyes and saw the wolf looking at her with a look of concern and not anger. The fox nodded her head and said,

"Yes I'm fine."

"Good. Are you hungry?"

Right as the wolf said that the fox's stomach growled. The wolf giggled and said,

"I thought so. Come with me."

The wolf led the fox to a small pile with all kinds of berries. The fox was amazed at all the good looking food and wanted to dig in right away. However the fox just sat there not moving an inch. The wolf said,

"Go ahead and eat. I got it all for you."

"Really?!"

"Yeah so dig in."

"Hai!"

The fix literally leaped into the pile of berries as ate as much as she could. When she was done, she was so full that she could barely move. The wolf smiled and walked over to the fox. It picked her up and carried her over to a pile of leaves. The wolf set the fox down on and then laid next to it. The wolf held the fox close and said,

"Sleep. I'm taking you back to your friends tomorrow."

"Ok..."

The wolf fell asleep in a matter of seconds while the fox was still awake. After the events that happened she was pretty surprised and wasn't sure what to do. However the warmth and softness was drawing the fox to nice sleep. Soon after the fox fell asleep in the wolf's embrace.

The next morning the fox found the wolf standing at the entrance of the cave watching the sun rise. The fox was taken back by the wolf's beauty as the sunlight came down on its fur and eyes glistened. The wolf stood there looking out at the horizon standing powerful and tall. The fox walked over and the wolf saw.

"Good morning. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes."

With that the two left and started their way back home. The walk was a bit awkward being silent so the fox decided to start a conversation.

"So what's your name?"

"Sayaka." the wolf said.

"Wah that's a pretty name!" the fox said.

"Thanks and what is yours?"

"Sae!"

"Well Sae it is nice to meet you."

The two went silent and then continued walking again. The fox wanted to ask more questions but she didn't want to seem nosy or rude. The two continued to walk until the fox finally asked,

"So why do you live all the way out here?"

"Because I have to. The forest wanted me to live out here. I do not belong with the others." the wolf said.

"But you're not as scary or as bad as they say! You're actually really nice and caring. Why can't you come with me?"

"I'm sorry Sae but if I go with you I will be forced back to my cave and I don't need another battle scar."

"What if I talked to them? What if I convinced them to let you in? You could stay with us! We could live together as a family!"

"I'm sorry but I don't think your mother would like that."

"She won't mind! My mother died a long time ago."

The wolf stopped in her tracks and looked at the fox.

"Do you have a father?"

"Left us after I was born."

"Any other relatives?"

"Nope."

"Then who takes care of you?"

"Yuko's family or sometimes or Yukirin's. They take care of me when I have no one else."

"Oh well that's a shame. I'm sorry for your losses."

It got quiet again and they continued to walk the rest of the way. They finally reached the path that led to the other side of the forest. The wolf and fox said their final goodbyes and then left. When the fox returned everyone was so worried about her. She was scolded by the leader but then welcomed back with warm hugs. The fox told everyone what happened between her and the wolf and everyone was slightly horrified. They didn't believe the fox and thought she had just had a bad dream when she was knocked out. They reminded the fox never to go to the wolf's territory again and that was that .

The fox was a little sad that no one believed her. She knew the wolf wasn't bad and knew that she was good. Everyone is just afraid of her because of her looks. She may have looked scary and mean but inside she's very kind and sweet. The fox was now determined to do whatever it took to get the others to accept the wolf and try to have them welcome the wolf back into their part of the forest. The fox knew what it feels like to be alone and the wolf is alone everyday. It must be painful sometimes and the fox didn't want the wolf to be lonely. With new determination and fighting power, the fox ran back to the others to put her plan into action. However she was stopped when she heard a loud cry and a scary roar.

There in the middle of the woods was a very large bear. It had somehow found them and was now spreading chaos among the forest creatures. Some tried to run while others tried to fight. The leaders were there trying to safely evacuate everyone in the area and get them away from the bear.

"Yukirin stop him!" the deer shouted.

"On it!"

A raven swooped down and tried to claw at the bear but missed. Instead a large paw came down and hit the raven's left wing. The raven crashed into some bushes and was down. One of the leaders was down and there was still two more.

"Shoot Yukirin is down! Mariko do something!" the deer shouted.

"Roger!"

A young mountain lion jumped out and tackled the bear. However the bear was unaffected by the attempt and easily brushed it off. The lion hit the ground hard and didn't move.

"Mariko!"

"Takamina we need to get out of here now!"

"Not without Sae Acchan!"

"Takamina look out!" 

The deer looked out and saw the bear charging straight for it. With its mighty antlers the deer charged full force as well. The two collided and stayed there pushing each other. The deer looked like it wasn't going to give up any time soon but then the bear raised one of its paws and came down on the deer knocking it out.

"Takamina no!"

The bear was about to bite into the deer when suddenly it felt a small bite on its leg. It looked down and saw a little fox trying to bite into it. The bear kicked the fox and the fox flew and slammed into a tree. The bear walked over to the fox and stared down on it with menacing eyes. The bear leaned down and was about to eat the fox whole when suddenly there was a loud howl in the background. Everyone looked over and saw the wolf standing there. She had a deadly look in her eyes when she saw the bear attacking the fox.

"Kuma! Leave these creatures alone!" the wolf demanded.

The bear let our a loud roar and charged at the wolf. The fox thought the wolf was done for but was surprised to see the wolf actually fight back. The bear tried to attack but the wolf jumped up and came down with a sharp slash to the bear's arm. When the bear tried to strike the wolf with one of its paws the wolf bit down on it hard and tackled it into a tree. The wolf attacked with another blow to the leg this time but the bear didn't notice it. Instead the bear swung its paw and slashed the wolf right on the leg. The wolf cried and fell back a little.

"Sayaka!"

"Stay back Sae!"   

The wolf jumped up and tried to attack the bear from above but the bear easily knocked the wolf and rammed it into a tree. The wolf cried out more as the bear crushed it against the tree. But then the wolf bit down on the bear's ear and actually tore off small piece. The bear backed off and the wolf took it as a chance to attack.

The wolf tackled the bear to the ground and decided to deliver the last blow. This attack is what all the forest creatures feared about from the wolf and it indeed was a gruesome attack. The wolf climbed on top of the bear that was still struggling and then the wolf bit down on the bears neck. The fox watched as the wolf kept biting into the neck of the bear until it stopped moving all together. When the battle was over, the wolf stepped of now covered in its blood. The wolf took a couple steps over to the fox but was then knocked back by the deer.

"Sayaka!"

"I told you to stay away from here Sayaka!" the deer said.

"Takamina stop you don't know what you're doing! Sayaka isn't bad she's good!" the fox said.

"Sae I told you never to go to the wolf's cave and yet you did and now look at you! You were about to get killed!"

"Sayaka wasn't going to kill me! She's my friend and I love her! We're a family and if you don't like it then I' m leaving too!"

The fox ran over to the wolf was badly injured and struggling to keep herself awake. The  fox was worried seeing the wolf like that all bloody and battered. She knew the wolf needed help but the leader wouldn't help. The fox looked at the deer with pleading eyes and said,

"Takamina please! Sayaka needs help or else she'll die!"

"Good let her die! We don't need another threat to the others." the deer said.

"But Sayaka isn't a threat! She's a friend who protected me!"

"I protected you Sae! Not that monster."

"She's not a monster!"

"Takamina!"

Just then a doe came down stood in front of the fox. The doe was the deer's trusted friend and lover.

"Takamina you have no right saying this about Sayaka. You don't know her enough to be saying such things." the doe said.

"Acchan I know enough that she's dangerous. She almost killed you back then!"

"She wasn't trying to kill me Takamina she saved my life!"
"What?"

The doe explained how the wolf had saved the doe from a hunter years ago and how the deer thought she was trying to kill the doe so the deer banished the wolf to the dark side of the forest. The deer now realized that the wolf wasn't so bad and felt sorry for what she had done long ago. The deer walked over to the wolf and looked down on it. The wolf was barely holding on now and the only way you could tell she was alive was from her feint breathing. The fox looked at the deer with pleading eyes and then finally the deer said,

"Get Sayaka some help. I don't know how much longer she can stay like this."

With that the animals got to work and did their best to try to heal the wolf's wounds. It was a long night and there was a lot of struggling to hold onto life but in the end, the wolf prevailed and lived to see another day. Now the wolf is one of the leaders of the forest and protects everyone from any dangers. The wolf also became the guardian of the fox and the two lived together in peace up on the cave where they first met.

"Nee Sayaka I told you the others would except you!" the fox said.

"Well you were right Sae I give you that." the wolf said.

"Now you won't treat me so much as a kid right?"

"Haha you're still a kid to me Sae. No matter what you say."

"Mou Sayaka!"

The two lived happily living together as one and from that moment on there would always be a tale told by the leaders to everyone of a little fox and a wolf who was just misunderstood.

The End
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 06:16:00 PM by miyumi »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update I'M NOT DEAD!
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2013, 03:38:58 PM »
*saves spot*

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2013, 04:55:02 PM »
 :squirrel: Nice story, really cute!

But...

:banghead: When I meant fantasy, I didn't imagine you making them animals.
Plus, Sayaka? A WOLF?!?! :k-mad:

Still, very well done. Hope to see another :grin:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:05:49 PM by TTLuver497 »

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #177 on: March 24, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
Sae mayuu! >w<

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2013, 04:25:37 PM »
 :smhid

No, write a MaYuki!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2013, 04:40:24 PM »
SaeMayu or Mayuki, either way Miyumi chooses
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfect Piano Lesson - Two Hundred And Forty One Mondays