JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Goodbye (album version)

Author Topic: (Group) Hime Kyun Fruit Can / nanoRider / FRUITPOCHETTE / aiCune  (Read 28316 times)

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
Re: (Group) Hime Kyun Fruit Can / nanoCUNE / FRUITPOCHETTE
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2016, 08:20:05 PM »
I didn`t like the teaser but I`ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now. well, I`ll buy it anyways even if it sucks, so...  :nervous

with so many releases this month, I already picked them to buy and meet on a release event. till will tell if it was the right choice.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2016, 11:58:11 PM »
From what I could tell, the DVD doesn't even have more live footage from the video. The regular version has the better cover anyway.

Guess I'll grab it when they come to Tokyo and have an event? At the very least, if there is nothing else to talk about, I can tell Mayuri and Honoka "Happy Birthday"?

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2016, 01:32:54 AM »
You know usually I buy the Limited Editions with the DVDs, because of their limited status and the fact it's video but now I'm starting to wonder if that even matters anymore. I mean I like watching videos, but I started to notice that some of the content on these DVDs are useless or uninteresting.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2016, 01:51:01 AM »
Longer version in glorious 360p!

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2016, 05:45:36 AM »
I was listening to the album sample on Amazon Japan and I'm kind of mad they changed Tear Drops and Kakusei Mirai to be poppier songs instead of heavier rock songs like the singles were.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2016, 04:18:04 PM »
Mass graduation just announced on their website: http://frupoche.jp/index.html

5 people will leave on 26th March:

nanoCUNE卒業/大原歩
FRUITPOCHETTE卒業/寺谷美奈
AiCune卒業/佐藤瞳、加賀山梨紗、木下あすみ

Leaving names in Japanese as I only know who Teratani Mina is (from FRUITPOCHETTE), who was my favourite there. I thought she was pretty and FRUITPOCHETTE had some good songs, but they seemed detached from the usual live scene and I didn't really like their buppan system.

I wonder what FRUITPOCHETTE will do now, given they are only a 2 member group.

Chihiro

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2016, 05:42:42 PM »
Only know Fruitpochette here. Saw some lives of them, they were decent. Much better than f.e. PassCode imo. What were the downsides of their events then? Never took part in it. Only watched one time where they gave signs and thereby talked with the fan.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2016, 06:15:18 PM »
I was listening to the album sample on Amazon Japan and I'm kind of mad they changed Tear Drops and Kakusei Mirai to be poppier songs instead of heavier rock songs like the singles were.
Jesh why on earth would they do that :(

As for the "spring cleaning" I don't really care for any of those groups much, I don't like Fruitpochette they are like a worse version of Lolisyn.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2016, 06:22:03 PM »
Only know Fruitpochette here. Saw some lives of them, they were decent. Much better than f.e. PassCode imo. What were the downsides of their events then? Never took part in it. Only watched one time where they gave signs and thereby talked with the fan.

Oh it was basically only sign-kai. And you could use more token to get a mobile phone photo. But there was still the table in between you so she had to lean over awkwardly and take the selfie with you (yeah, that was the only thing I think, she took the photo, not staff). I think you could use DSLRs and also take a photo of them and stuff with different amounts of tokens. I can't recall. I seem to recall their buppan being more interesting when I saw them years ago at Idol Koushien, but I didn't take part so can't remember.

Anyway, she blogged that she's been having kidney problems: http://ameblo.jp/mina-teratani/entry-12129975547.html

Chihiro

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2016, 07:25:34 PM »
I don't know I liked some FRUITPOCHETTE songs and I thought she was the better looking of the two so this is kind of a slight downer, but I think I've become somewhat used to graduations that overall this is just "meh" to me. So yeah I too wonder how this work considering there's only two of them.

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2016, 05:31:13 AM »
Oh it was basically only sign-kai. And you could use more token to get a mobile phone photo. But there was still the table in between you so she had to lean over awkwardly and take the selfie with you (yeah, that was the only thing I think, she took the photo, not staff). I think you could use DSLRs and also take a photo of them and stuff with different amounts of tokens. I can't recall. I seem to recall their buppan being more interesting when I saw them years ago at Idol Koushien, but I didn't take part so can't remember.

Anyway, she blogged that she's been having kidney problems: http://ameblo.jp/mina-teratani/entry-12129975547.html

Damn... Seeing an idol graduate is one thing. But this?  :cry: Her blog entry is really sad. They diagnosed her kidney disease last year when she was in the hospital for something else. It seems she's really unwell now. She's been told to avoid any strenuous physical exercise, has to follow a specific diet, can't ride in cars(??). Sounds pretty bad. She talks about how the last 4 years have been great and that it was a dream to stand in front of everyone at Loupark. Says she's really really sorry. :( God I hope she gets better.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2016, 05:17:32 PM »
Hime Kyun affected? no? so nothing to worry about  :shakeit:

(though I'd actually enjoy if this graduation wave occasionally had swept Honoka away too  :P )

I'll take part in one of the release events for the album and pretend to hear it soon. I'm kinda anxious for it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 05:32:20 PM by tsutomo »

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2016, 02:42:17 AM »
I'm still not over how much they changed Tear Drops and Kakusei Mirai on the album . . .

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2016, 12:25:22 AM »
Oh they are playing in O-EAST on the 1'st of May, I'm definitely going for that :)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2016, 12:45:08 AM »
^ their last live is on the 26th March.

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2016, 01:16:08 AM »
Sorry I was talking about Hime Kyun Fruit Can

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2016, 03:21:18 AM »
^ oh whoops, I kinda forgot about them  :nervous

Chihiro

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2016, 04:58:54 AM »
Good thing Japan at least has good health care system (though quality of health care very debatable).

I shudder to think what a weekly dialysis would cost in the US.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Goodbye (album version)