JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Haha kara Umareta Hinekure no Uta

Author Topic: The Dormitories  (Read 29202 times)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: The Dormitories
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 04:37:12 PM »
Saika Shimei

(Mystery guy): "Hey, hey, hey... Don't do this and expect anyone to fall into it. J knows I never really dated girls behind the members' backs - plus, they are the ones that have always left me."

:: He laughed a bit at the end of his own sentence. I was silent at first but a moment later, I laugh knowing that I failed on my plan. I used that skit many times but it didn't work even once. I guess I don't have the charisma. I look up at him, still laughing while wiping my fake tears.::

"AWWWWW~~~~ How sweet. I never thought your too nice to your friends."

:: I said teasingly. It sounds like I'm implying another meaning. Girls playful thoughts that is.::

(Mystery Guy) : "Now, let go and let's get this over it. Why did that guy tell us to find you, Ms Saika? Or something. I'm actually kind of lost right now...".

(J) : " Whoa whoa... alright.. well here Ms. Shimei, here's a letter i was told to give to you "

:: I step back, still laughing, While reaching out on the letter. As I browse my eyes on the piece of paper, I'm starting to wear a serious face.::

" What the H3ll!!. What is this guy thinking?? He wants you two to live with the rest of the girls? Is he nuts??"

:: I said in a shocking voice.::

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »
[ ? ]

Saika seemed surprised by the idea of them living in the same place as other girls, but he, especially, didn't care - they could all be ugly, for what he knows. Sighing heavily, U-know replied calmly, assuring her they'd try nothing... Unless interested.

"Hey. Don't be that scared. It's not like we'll run after these girls like desperate guys wanting a turn with them. We're polite, unlike we have shown to you a few minutes ago, and we surely know how to behave ourselves in front of real women. I swear they'll be fine and you don't have to worry... Too much."

He laughed a little at the end of his own sentence, knowing for sure no harm was going to be done; if all girls there were like Saika, they'd be doomed, though. She was kinda cute, but dude, she seemed older. Shaking his head to get ride of those degrading thoughts, he finally tried to ask.

"So. J asked where we can put our stuff... And you still haven't replied it. We're waiting."

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 05:01:39 PM »
Saika Shimei

(Y) : "Hey. Don't be that scared. It's not like we'll run after these girls like desperate guys wanting a turn with them. We're polite, unlike we have shown to you a few minutes ago, and we surely know how to behave ourselves in front of real women. I swear they'll be fine and you don't have to worry... Too much"

::I look up and gave him a slight glare.::

" I won't be sure about that. But what can I do? That's what the boss want."

:: I scan the 3rd floor like I'm looking for something. ::

" I don't get it. He said you'll be working up here?? These place is a...."

:: I stop when I felt my phone plays the Doreimon song.::

"Damn it. I hate it when she called."

:: I slip out the phone and begun talking like I already know who it is.::

" Chisa san. How many time did I told you to change your ring tone every time you will call. I'm look like an idiot when you do that."

:: Pause ::

" Well yeah. They are here and...."

" Yeah. I called him and I said his nuts with his idea and....."

Sigh " What can I do? He's the boss. Just tell him that I'm out if bad things happen. ::

:: Pause while looking around ::

" Yeah I see that. The place was a whole mess. How can they....."

" What? They want me to construct the whole thing? I didn't signed to this project to do such...."

" Ask help to them? "

:: I said while looking at the two male in front of me and gave a slight laugh.::

" Your kidding right? These two looks more feminine than me. But Yeah, I'll do that. But don't yell at me if your prince caught bruises after the construction."

:: Pause but start looking at Y.::

" Oh...... Him?? Oh don't worry. I'll make him do the hardest job here."

:: I said followed by a laugh. I slightly pulled my phone away from my ear as Chisa san started to get hysterical. Her voice can be heard even I setup my phone's ear piece to level 1. I put back the phone next to my ear when she calm down. ::

" Hey. I'm just kidding and yeah. Don't worry. I won't steal like you already own him. His not my type and besides, When did you see me get interested with boys?.... "

:: I felt a stinging pain on that part.::

" .... And...... The girls living here............. are the one that you must be worried off."

:: Now Chisa san sounds like crying. Disappointed.::

" Hush.... Don't cry. There still a lot of boys out there. Don't give up."

:: Sounds like she's ok, she hung up. I slip back my phone to my pocket with a wicked smile.::

::Thinking::
"1 down, 30 more girls to go."

:: I giggle a bit but immediately smack my forehead with my palm.::

::Talking to myself.::
" Stop acting like an idiot Saika. That guy is too perfect for you. Both of you won't match."

:: I tried to bring back my serious face I was wearing a while ago.::

" Ok. They said you'll be staying here with us. They also said that you'll be working here as well. Since that vacant room there will be your working ground..."

:: pointing on a run down room at the third floor.::

".....you have no choice but to help out with the construction. Don't worry. We will use casted materials. Meaning, we just have to assemble every thing, paint, then put the stuffs. I think we can fix the room in a day and setup the furniture on the next day. About the place you'll be staying...."

::I search my brain like I already know the place.::

" Yun......Yyyoo...YYYYY.... Ah WTH. You there."

:: I can't read Korean or Kanji that much so I just point my finger to the Mystery guy. ::

" You'll stay at Room 206 while Jaesomething will use Room 207. Get your stuff their, relax, rest, do whatever you please. Just get ready when our materials. Got it?"

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 02:33:55 PM »
JaeJoong

" You'll stay at Room 206 while Jaesomething will use Room 207. Get your stuff their, relax, rest, do whatever you please. Just get ready when our materials. Got it?"
... Saika says

" Excuse me, but you can call me Hero.."

:: Looks around at U-know ::

"Um ... Saika.... If I may call you that? Why do you refer to Matsamoto-san as boss? I was told that you were just the land lady here. "

:: Takes a look around the surrounding area ::

" Does it say in there what we'll be doing? I know we're working here as detailed in our contracts...only thing is, I don't know what I'll be doing here. Does it say in that letter?"

:: Hero waits for her to answer, before asking anything else ::

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »
A car pulls up, and Yui steps out complete with luggage, note from a Secretary at NHK apologizing for and making up for her absense since she was on location at a shoot and just couldn't make the meeting but was filled in about everything.

Oddly, she is dressed rather... interestingly. Tan tank top showing the slightest hint of her black & white striped bra, and denim short shorts, with tan cork heeled wedges. Slipping on her brown shades, her hair pulled back into a pony tail she looks about the place and ambles about. While wandering about the premises she hears a strained conversation, and hears a woman telling a few boys where to go.

"Ah! Yatta! Now I get to meat landlady-san! She giggles to her self.

Turning about she calls. "Allo! I need help! Someone show me where my room is? I'm new here! Allo? Allo? Okada Yui desu! Need room & board! Assistance! Assistance!" :gmon blonde:
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 04:14:29 AM »
Saika Shimei

JaeJoong: " Excuse me, but you can call me Hero.."

"Ah. I think that's better than calling you JJJ... Jae....Jaesomething."

::Thinking:: " I see. So this damn Korean word is read as Hero."
::I said while looking at the letter.::

JaeJoong: "Um ... Saika.... If I may call you that? Why do you refer to Matsamoto-san as boss? I was told that you were just the land lady here. "

:: I almost bit my tongue hearing that question. I look up but immediately return to the letter while thinking of an excuse.::
::Thinking:: "Damn. He maybe arrogant but smart. I must be careful when he is around."::

"Ah.... well..... You see......ummmm...... Matsamoto san...... He is a good client. Yeah. He sure is. Renting these whole place plus a chance to endorse it for free. Don't you think it's a good deal?? That's why I don't mind calling him as Boss."

:: I said followed by a slight laugh. I hope he buy my lame excuse.He look around then turn back to me.::

JaeJoong: " Does it say in there what we'll be doing? I know we're working here as detailed in our contracts...only thing is, I don't know what I'll be doing here. Does it say in that letter?"

::"Ah.. He change the subject. I'm glad." I immediately scan the letter before he ask another critical question.::

"It says here that there will be 5 of you guys who will be staying and working at these place. Jae... I mean Hero san, will be working as a bar tender while your friend will be the singer."

:: With all those whole conversation. There is something that is really bugging me. It's sounds like a crying child or something. I peek down from where I was and saw someone at the sidewalk crying while talking on her phone. I can't see her face clearly but one thing I'm sure off is I can see her bra slightly. I immediately smacked my forehead and turn my attention back to these guys.::

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 07:11:07 AM »
Yunho

"Alright...", he started, listening to everything Jae and Saika were discussing until he heard he was going to be the singer, "Whoa. Quite a bit of change there! Isn't Jae supposed to always be the spotlight in singing? Why do I---".

Yunho stopped as soon as he noticed that maybe, just maybe, that could be a great idea. He smiled widely, his face almost screaming the words "Never mind". He sure wouldn't be complaining. But now, he was tired. Resting would be of much help before starting any sort of work in there.

"Hey... can I go to my assigned room now and just lay down? I'm sort of lazy right now to just go and start being someone else's slave with this... place."

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 03:12:45 PM »
Saika Shimei

Yunho :"Whoa. Quite a bit of change there! Isn't Jae supposed to always be the spotlight in singing? Why do I---".

:: I was puzzled by his reaction when I said that he'll be a singer. Well it's not my fault that I don't know them. What I know is that they are an international performer.::
::Thinking:: "I guess he is not the leading vocalist of their group." followed by a slight laugh.::

Yunho :"Hey... can I go to my assigned room now and just lay down? I'm sort of lazy right now to just go and start being someone else's slave with this... place."

"well yeah. The materials will be arriving soon so get rest as much as possible. I don't like to hear any complain later, ok? If you need me and I mean really really need me, My room number is 106. It's almost in front of the main door. You won't miss it. ok?"

:: Started to walk backward towards the stair. It's like that I don't like to let my eyes off them. How could a lucky girl like me would leave a handsome boys like that? I almost fall when I reach the first step but manage to grab on to something and regain my balance.::

" Room 106 ok!"

:: I said aloud. It's like I want them to come to my room.::
:: Thinking::" Your a jerk Saika. You know that?"I said to myself while chuckling like a teenage girl. I turn around and finally left the place.::

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 11:24:17 PM »
Saika Shimei
Loc: Room 106

"What a day. First, I'm lack of sleep. Then an unexpected visitor comes with a surprising news.Then later we will be doing a construction job? And it's just our first day. Geez.. What's next?"

:: I was already in front of my room when  my phone rang. ::

"Oh no.."

:: I pulled it out while entering my room. I check who might that be but the caller's number is not registered yet. I answered it although disappointed it's not Matsamoto san.::

"Yeah"? Who's this?.."

::Yui Okada :"Allo? Okada Yui desu. Eto... Sorry I was so late in catching up... I was off an a shoot... Slight scheduling conflict there... Gomen. I'm part of H!P... calling from Goto Maki's room... ah.... member of V-U-DEN, eto... I was wondering... Is there anything I'd need to meet up with you or anyone else to clarify?"::

:: My mind was blank when she made an introduction of herself. I had no idea what she was talking about since I'm not much an idol fan. But hearing the name Maki Goto and H!P, it make sense that she will be part of this NHK project.::

" Ah... well.. I see.... Let's see.... ummmm... Do you have anything like letter from your manager or from the NHK staff that you will be parting with these project? if so, we can meet here in my room at the dormitory. Room 106. You can ask Goto san for direction. But can we meet after 20 minutes?? I'll be taking a bath first. You don't want to meet a sweaty landlady do you?"

:: Yui answered like it's ok::

" Ah thanks. Don't worry. I won't take long. If you want, you can just go here and wait for me. I haven't locked the door so you can just go in. ok?"

:: With that, I hang the phone and go straight to the bathroom.::

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 02:41:47 AM »
"Ano... Maki-chan. Landlady-san wants to meet with me... I think its best if I go alone desu ne? She asks as she drinks her juice. Maki nods to the affirmative. That doesn't mean I don't still want to hear everything that happened while I was gone." She giggled.  "I'll just leave my luggage here and see if I can get somewhere this time. Now that I've calmed down. Arigato Maki-chan. I owe you big time." Yui hugs Maki. Going and putting the empty juice glass in the sink, she checks herself in a mirror smooths out her hair and clothes, hint of bra still showing, nods and heads out. "I'll be back in a sec, Makippe.

She wanders around aimlessly murmurring to herself. Room 106... Room 106... Room 106... She relies on the room numbers heavily. After a bit of walking and more muttering, she comes across 106. About to knock she recalls Landlady-san's words.

"But can we meet after 20 minutes?? I'll be taking a bath first." She checks her watch, its not exactly been 20 minutes at all, but she doesn't mind the wait. "Don't worry. I won't take long. If you want, you can just go here and wait for me. I haven't locked the door so you can just go in. ok?"

With that affirmative and with her note tucked away, she pushes the door open. So as not to be intrusive, she knocks on a wall and announces her presence to the bathing landlady. "Allo! Landlady-san? Okada Yui desu.  Just wanted to let you know I was here already." Feeling rather awkward, she sits on the first thing she sets her sight on... The bed. Then she waits for an answer before she takes her mp3 out, pushes play, reclines slightly, leaning back, one hand on the mattress, and quietly starts murmuring the lyrics to "JaJa Uma Paradise."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 07:28:08 AM by lemonmilktea »
"USO!"

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 12:47:36 PM »
Tanaka Reina

Reina opened her lazy eyes and stretched wondering what the commotion outside was. "Who is moving around early in the morning?, "she wondered aloud to herself. She glanced around at the unpacked items in the room and shook her head. "It's so horrible and tiring to be staying alone..."

Wearing the MM's Rainbow 7 tour shirt and trackpants, she trudged out of her room and down the aisle. When she approached Room 106, she was surprised to see the door half-open. Saika wasn't such a careless woman. Maybe it was a thief or even perhaps a kidnapper! She swung open the door and ran hastily into the room thinking that she could play the role of the heroine. She was more than shocked to see a long-haired girl sitting on the bed. She blurted out, "Who are you??"

Just then, the girl turned around and their eyes met. She didn't know whether she should be glad that it wasn't a thief/kidnapper or to be embarrassed at what she had just done. She smiled awkwardly and whispered, "Hello Yui..."

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 04:02:48 PM »
Tanaka Reina

Wearing the MM's Rainbow 7 tour shirt and trackpants, she trudged out of her room and down the aisle. When she approached Room 106, she was surprised to see the door half-open. Saika wasn't such a careless woman. Maybe it was a thief or even perhaps a kidnapper! She swung open the door and ran hastily into the room thinking that she could play the role of the heroine. She was more than shocked to see a long-haired girl sitting on the bed. She blurted out, "Who are you??"

Just then, the girl turned around and their eyes met. She didn't know whether she should be glad that it wasn't a thief/kidnapper or to be embarrassed at what she had just done. She smiled awkwardly and whispered, "Hello Yui...

"Allo Ren-chan. What are you doing here? Expecting someone?" SHe paused her music player. Eh! What job do you have? Roommate? I'm just here waiting for.. ah... Landlady-san to finish her shower so we can talk over my arrangements." Taking note of her embarrasment :sweat: and her cute outfit, and wanting to get her happy again, she exclaimed. "Utsukushiiiiii.... Sugoii Kawaii. Reina-chan! Anata wa Kireiiiii naaaaa!"  :nya:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 04:04:50 PM by lemonmilktea »
"USO!"

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »
"Allo Ren-chan. What are you doing here? Expecting someone?" SHe paused her music player. Eh! What job do you have? Roommate? I'm just here waiting for.. ah... Landlady-san to finish her shower so we can talk over my arrangements."

Tanaka Reina

She shook her head in total embarrassement. "I'm supposed to be teaching karate or some sort," she murmured. This was one of the worst morning she ever had. She hated feeling embarassed. "I'm staying alone. Oh, so you are waiting for the landlady?" Obvious. Damn. Reina. Think of something to say!
Taking note of her embarrasment :sweat: and her cute outfit, and wanting to get her happy again, she exclaimed. "Utsukushiiiiii.... Sugoii Kawaii. Reina-chan! Anata wa Kireiiiii naaaaa!"  :nya:
Reina smiled, this time less awkwardly and replied with a lilt in her voice, "You're gorgeous too!!" She wasn't been hypocritical in any way. That woman in front of her was a sheer beauty.

"Nice to see you here!" Reina exclaimed, extending her right hand with a smile on her face. She was more than happy to see the v-u-den member around...

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 05:11:04 PM »
"Allo Ren-chan. What are you doing here? Expecting someone?" SHe paused her music player. Eh! What job do you have? Roommate? I'm just here waiting for.. ah... Landlady-san to finish her shower so we can talk over my arrangements."

Tanaka Reina

She shook her head in total embarrassement. "I'm supposed to be teaching karate or some sort," she murmured. This was one of the worst morning she ever had. She hated feeling embarassed. "I'm staying alone. Oh, so you are waiting for the landlady?" Obvious. Damn. Reina. Think of something to say!
Taking note of her embarrasment :sweat: and her cute outfit, and wanting to get her happy again, she exclaimed. "Utsukushiiiiii.... Sugoii Kawaii. Reina-chan! Anata wa Kireiiiii naaaaa!"  :nya:
Reina smiled, this time less awkwardly and replied with a lilt in her voice, "You're gorgeous too!!" She wasn't been hypocritical in any way. That woman in front of her was a sheer beauty.

"Nice to see you here!" Reina exclaimed, extending her right hand with a smile on her face. She was more than happy to see the v-u-den member around...

"Arigato, Ren-chan. She shook her hand grinning and patting a spot on the bed. Turning to Reina she started up the girl talk she'd been dying for with Makippe. "Soo..What happened when I was gone? Tell me everything! Who's here? Who's paired up? Everything!" She giggled
"USO!"

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 07:05:34 AM »
Saika Shimei

"Aaahhh..... This is what I called heaven"

:: I said as I lay down on the tub filled with water, hot enough for me to enjoy. :

“I guess I’ll do these later after that construction job. “

:: The soothing feeling almost drift me to sleep when suddenly, I heard a female voice yelled just outside.::

“ Yui san?! D$%mn! Don’t tell me those Korean Boys are already doing dirty deeds on their first day?!”

:: I was in a bit panic. She must be in trouble.  I almost slipped down from the tub as I tried to get up.  Grabbed the towel just hanging from the door, I wrapped it on my body and immediately kick the door open but it didn’t.  I almost break it because the door should be opened the other way. Kicking aside this embarrassing moment, I pulled the door and jump out like somewhat from the Rambo movies and faced the intruders in my fighting pose. No Korean Boys on sight. Just a wonky teenage girl who looks taller than me and a beautiful maiden who bore a Goddess like body on seductive clothes. ::

“……..Ummm…….. Did I missed anything? ”

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 09:09:53 AM »
Saika Shimei

"Aaahhh..... This is what I called heaven" :: I said as I lay down on the tub filled with water, hot enough for me to enjoy.: “I guess I’ll do these later after that construction job. “ :: The soothing feeling almost drift me to sleep when suddenly, I heard a female voice yelled just outside.:: “ Yui san?! D$%mn! Don’t tell me those Korean Boys are already doing dirty deeds on their first day?!”

:: I was in a bit panic. She must be in trouble.  I almost slipped down from the tub as I tried to get up.  Grabbed the towel just hanging from the door, I wrapped it on my body and immediately kick the door open but it didn’t.  I almost break it because the door should be opened the other way. Kicking aside this embarrassing moment, I pulled the door and jump out like somewhat from the Rambo movies and faced the intruders in my fighting pose. No Korean Boys on sight. Just a wonky teenage girl who looks taller than me and a beautiful maiden who bore a Goddess like body on seductive clothes. :: “……..Ummm…….. Did I missed anything? ”

Yui just giggled. Allo, Landlady-san. She waved.  :k-hello: "No, you didn't miss anything. Reina-chan was... ehh... checking for something here... I'm not exactly sure what. And she came across me patiently waiting for you to finish your shower. And then..." She shrugged her shoulders. "You tell me..."

Noticing Saika in her towel, she perked an eyebrow, blushing slightly, crossing one long leg over the other, foot dangling in mid air, platform shoe hanging off of her toes. "Ano... Landlady-san... I'm sorry if we startled you... Do you need anything? From what I can see, I don't suppose you've finished, nee?" She wrinkled her nose and smiled knowingly.  :k-wink: "Or would you like more time?"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:44:33 AM by lemonmilktea »
"USO!"

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 03:06:29 AM »
Saika Shimei

::(Yui) : "No, you didn't miss anything. Reina-chan was... ehh... checking for something here... I'm not exactly sure what. And she came across me patiently waiting for you to finish your shower. And then..." She shrugged her shoulders. "You tell me..."

"....Ahhhh........Oh..."

:: Was the most intellectual word I manage to say. It's look like my adrenaline are starting to cool down. When Yui crossed her long leg from the other like the famous scene in Basic Instinct movie, I slightly blushed and look at the other way

:: (Yui) : "Ano... Landlady-san... I'm sorry if we startled you... Do you need anything? From what I can see, I don't suppose you've finished, nee?" She wrinkled her nose and smiled knowingly.   "Or would you like more time?" ::

::Realizing that Yui gave an opportunity for me to set aside my embarrassing moment, I grabbed it.::

" Ah yeah, You brought a letter with you saying that you will be part of these project??"

:: I think I shouldn't asked that since it's obvious that Reina knows her. And with that face and body? Who wouldn't believe she working for Hello!Project? But asking for the letter is the first thing that pop on my mind. I can't think fast normally every time I'm in these kind of situation.::

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:02 AM »
::Realizing that Yui gave an opportunity for me to set aside my embarrassing moment, I grabbed it.:: " Ah yeah, You brought a letter with you saying that you will be part of these project??"

Yui nods and blushing, reaches into her shirt, and into her bra. There she finds and pulls out the folded note. "Gomen. Demo... The pockets on these shorts don't hold anything." She giggles nervously. :mon innocent: "Here..." She says handing the note over to Saika, with one hand, the other fixing a wayward bra strap. "This is what the secretary handed over..." Noticing Saika's shocked near-nosebleed reaction, :mon freeze:  :mon bleed2:  she casts her eyes downward, hands folded in her lap, waiting for a more verbal response to her actions.  :mon whimper:
"USO!"

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 05:35:22 AM »
Saika Shimei

:: Couldn't believe myself that the girl infront of me actually did that. Keeping the letter underneath her bra?? The letter where I could sense her actual scent while reading it? I can't blame her when she said her pocket can't hold things. " But.... she must have put in a bag or something right? But I didn't said I hate it. Hehehehe." I immediately  snap my palm to my forehead for thinking dirty things. "Boys only do that. Not me." Before my imagination go wild, I browse the letter and confirm that she's in.::

" Ah. I see. Ok. we can talk about your room later as you can see.... I'm not finish yet."

:: I scan the two girls  for a bit and noticed something.::

" You two haven't eat breakfast yet? Well so am I. If you want, we can eat together here. I think there are stuff in the fridge. I let you two decide what for breakfast as you can see.... I'm not good at cooking."

:: The girl seems like the idea. I nodded and head back to the bath room.::
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:59:12 PM by Sancho »

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 08:46:00 AM »

Saika Shimei

:: Couldn't believe myself that the girl infront of me actually did that. Keeping the letter underneath her bra?? The letter where I could sense her actual scent while reading it? I can't blame her when she said her pocket can't hold things. " But.... she must have put in a bag or something right? But I didn't said I like it. Hehehehe." I immediately  snap my palm to my forehead for thinking dirty things. "Boys only do that. Not me." Before my imagination go wild, I browse the letter and confirm that she's in.:: " Ah. I see. Ok. we can talk about your room later as you can see.... I'm not finish yet." :: I scan the two girls  for a bit and noticed something.:: " You two haven't eat breakfast yet? Well so am I. If you want, we can eat together here. I think there are stuff in the fridge. I let you two decide what for breakfast as you can see.... I'm not good at cooking." :: The girl seems like the idea. I nodded and head back to the bath room.::

Yui nods. "Hai, Landlady san. Eto... Umm... Matte... Wait. I never caught your name."  She giggles nervously at her faux-pas. "If we're to have any sort of friendly working relationship I need to know your name. After all... You already know mine..." She smiled up at her. "Sore wa... Nani? Nan desu ka? She tilted her head cutely, reclining back on the bed, both hands propping her up, her chest being thrust forward. (Then again, with girls built like Yui, when wasn't it?)

But, with one look at her, it was evident, she had little to no idea of her actions, or what she seemed to be doing.  :gmon blonde:

She had no idea that with a boy in the room, those sort of leg-crossing, thrusting-her-chest-out-while-reclining kind of antics, could be taken wrong, and could've possibly spelled trouble.  :ondick:
"USO!"

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Haha kara Umareta Hinekure no Uta