JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Baby Don`t Play

Author Topic: SNSD Tidbits Thread  (Read 54574 times)

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SNSD Tidbits Thread
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 07:49:54 AM »
Taeyeon dancing to U Go Girl

She said in an interview (which I can't find grrr... it was from 2008, she was alone promoting one of her solo songs, and two comedians were interviewing her) that her eyes were pretty terrible and had been since she was a little girl.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »
I meant to post this since before this thread but I kept forgetting. XD

- Tiffany's and Yuri's names appear in Kim Taewoo's song, "Faster," from his new album.

티파니유리소희담비 Oh My Janet
그녀의 이름 Don't Forget

Offline NaoLove

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 11:30:51 AM »
Taeyeon with glasses is too cute! :nya: KYAH~!

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 05:39:04 AM »
So we still don't know who REALLY wears glasses and who just does so coz they can (besides Taeyeon, Yoona & Seohyun) :lol:
I mean at one point I that Fany did too, but than there was that time where Taeyeon got much enjoyment out of showing everyone that their were no lenses in Fany's glasses XD
I'll just pretend Jess does anyway coz when she wears any of her dork glasses :drool: *dies*

Offline pooltides

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2009, 10:39:47 PM »
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they all wore glasses.  The time taeng pointed out fany's glasses were just frames was actually for a performance, so that's understandable. 

But I'm pretty confident that there are pictures of Fany, Sica, Taeng, Maknae, and yoona wearing real glasses, not those trendy thick framed ones (i think that sooyoung cap is one of those fake glasses since it kinda looks like a photoshoot, but of course that doesn't mean she doesn't wear any)
...hahah sorry i don't have time to dig around for those pics, but if you look for stalker pics of the girls, usually they're wearing their glasses.  You could even try checking out the MTV episodes where they talked to the camera at night.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 07:56:18 AM »
- Hyoyeon got her driver's license & Tiffany is "working on" hers Which means I need to get on top of getting mine, I can't let Fany get it first! T_T

Offline aznnerd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 08:50:49 AM »
O: I have some tidbits~ but I'm like bumping up such an old thread  :sweatdrop:

-Taeyeon and Tiffany called each other wives during the early days of debut because they had roomed together while training. Other roommates are Go Ara , Jang Ri In, and Sulli [f(x)]

-Tiffany's older sister goes to UC Berkeley and is getting a Ph.D in anthropology.
-Tiffany fangirls over Twilight. When she went to see New Moon with Isak and friends, she  squealed when the MOON appeared.
-Isak calls Jessica and Tiffany 'frenemies'. Apparently they clashed a lot back in the trainee days lol
-The 'Nut Meetup' Members: Ok Taecyeon, Im Seulong, Yoona, Sunny, Tiffany
-Sunny was voted to have the sexiest body by the other members ( :thumbsup )

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 09:28:50 AM »
We don't have that many threads anyway, so feel free to bump anything! :D

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2010, 06:42:51 AM »
Saw these and thought they were kinda interesting.  ;D

TaeYeon wants to be a Math Teacher when her entertainment career is over.
Soo Young can eat 3 scoops of ice cream in 5 minutes.
Sunny is the smallest member of SNSD.
Sunny hides food and keeps chestnuts in her purse.
Yuri is big into Mickey Mouse.
Jessica likes alcoholic beverages. She told members to keep all the alcoholic drink gifts that fans send/give. Recently, fans started to send/give them a lot of those.

Offline Nuginuk

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 12:48:53 PM »
dunno if anybody seen this..

hopefully its useful  :D

Offline NinniN

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 03:44:06 PM »
moar!! moar!!
whats S<3NE means?

Offline [R-748]

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2010, 06:52:05 PM »
what happened to no. 12? anyway.. nice one.. :thumbup

Offline NinniN

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 08:19:22 AM »
what do you mean by seohyun started to cry when super junior called them sexy, surely she should take it as a compliment or was it she was against the concept in the first place, and yoona violently scold them dont seem likely as well, she doesnt seem the character or the type of unnie to do that

to add some more, picked from shows mostly, so i think you've heard most of them

0-prior to them being called SNSD, they are just collectively known as yeoja danchae team (lit. collective female group)

1-yoona thinks her popularity is declining after the genie concept coz she cut her hair
2-yoona was pretty tomboyish, she laugh like a guy, loves to play prank on others sometimes, and stays up doing stupid things
3-sooyoung did a prank call on yoona, copying it from a movie, innocent yoona called sooyoung to tell her about it

4-tiffany is afraid of bugs
5-tiffany likes pink, and was embarrased at one point when she realized she had everything pink
6-tiffany called taeyeon her wife, coz they lived together ever since she moved to korea
7-tiffany considered herself as a devout christian, she always wear cross accessory and goes to church

8-taeyeon voiced her desire to step down as leader, since it was tough for her because of her timit personality and 7 members are of the same age, but obviously she cant
9-taeyeon was voted as " idol group member most likely to succeed as a soloist"

10-Seohyun cant wink at first, her other eye would follow
11-Seohyun spends the longest in the bathroom
12-seohyun was in the middle of mischief, when somebody suddenly approached her and asked for her name, thinking she would get reported, she replied: "Oh , I have to ask my mom first!". Later she found out she was scouted for sm

i just write whatever i could remember bout my fav members

Offline kurashina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2010, 03:25:21 PM »
lol i think almost all of the trivias are mentioned here already XDD

imma just share one, just saw it in the RDR Iphone app :D

Yul's hobby is swimming XDD

Offline pooltides

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2010, 11:12:45 PM »
lol i think almost all of the trivias are mentioned here already XDD

imma just share one, just saw it in the RDR Iphone app :D

Yul's hobby is swimming XDD

are you sure Yuri didn't mean to say her hobby is Sooyoung?  ^^

Offline nadoes

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2010, 09:49:45 PM »
I think SNSD is the only girl group to not have a rapper.

And I've noticed that when Jessica laughs her left eye tends to blink/wink lol

Offline sam5887

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2010, 11:49:50 PM »
-Taeyeon is an atheist.

:love:

just for info....taeyeon not atheist......she's christian( maybe chatolic)
 :)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2010, 05:32:33 AM »
Where do you guys hear this stuff. She hasn't said or indicated either way. Personally, I would lean towards her not being christian but possibly somewhat deist or just non religious. Just based on her statements on chin-chin on occasions of mourning and what not. I guess it's kind of a mystery. :lol: Not that I care either way.

From my understanding-

Christians: Sooyoung (protestant/devout), Tiffany (protestant/devout), Sunny, Yoona (although in the past Yoona said she was no religious she seems to lean more that way lately wearing a cross necklace and going to those charity prayer meetings)

???: Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica

VV Ah you are correct sir. Forgot about that.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 06:11:56 AM by zoolander »

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 06:07:37 AM »
Hyoyeon also got her pic taken at the same prayer meeting that yoona/tiff/sooyoung did.  She also thanks "Jesus" in last album.

The "Tae is a atheist" thing came from that q&a she did before she debuted where she said she was an atheist. Unless that was fake then yeah

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 07:26:07 AM »
Yeah Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany all go to Siwon's bible study nights when they can... Sunny goes to the same church as Sooyoung (and Tiffany?) if I remember correctly.
Taeyeon doesn't like talking about religion, + what iacus said... I would be 110% shocked if she was religious.

For some reason, their religion seems more interesting to me than anything else... Its not something people generally keep secret, so its not really prying into their private lives, nor will it ever change my opinion of them, but it helps to frame their identity in a way.

There is NO proof for what I'm about to say, so don't take it that (this is a disclaimer lol)... IMO, based purely on association (or lack their of), I'm pretty certain Jess isn't religious, or at least not Christian. As we know sooooo many Christian K-idols are super tight with Jaeson Ma, especially the Korean American idols! When he is in Korea, they all tend to get together, and seeing he is so close to Tiffany, you'd think if Jess was Christian, she'd join his crew. Not only that, but Amber is also close with him, Krystal is close with Amber... Neither Jess or Krystal ever join the others to hang out with, and when he lists all his homies, they never come up either... It sounds so much more logical in my head, but my point is, Jess & Krystal are like the only Korean Americans not close to Jaeson Ma (at least not in regards to his religious get togethers) and considering their mutual friends, its... yeah.. anyway.. shutting up XD

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Baby Don`t Play