JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Lucky

Author Topic: The chaser (atsumina fanfic)  (Read 17359 times)

Offline Takamina_Captain

• ecchi
Re: The chaser [atsumina] [UPDATED : Chapter 3 part 1]
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2012, 06:19:32 PM »
sorry i'm kind of slow to make this kind of story... :nervous   Please let me know if this story interesting or not...

Douzo~

Chapter 3

Part 1

*Atsuko POV

I wonder what happened. Minami face looked very serious. Without knowing it, I kept looking at them, until the break time ends. Minami and nyan nyan return to the field, and Miichan back seat next to me. I really want to know what they are talking about, but I restrained myself for not asking. We returned to practice reading the dialogue. At that time there was a noise from the gym entrance. It came from a group of girls who gathered to see the activities of the club.

"Kyaaa! Takamina senpai was jumping! So sweet! "
"Shinoda-san and kojima-san together look gorgeous in cheerleader uniform .."
"Aaaa ... Takahashi-san was talking to Itano-san! They look cute together!! "

Right then I looked at Minami. She was chatting with tomochin and they look happy. I wonder what they're talking about, but I don’t like to see it.
Aarrrgh, tomochin! Don’t hold Minami hands like that and stay away from her!  I really wanted to shout ..

"Acchan, what going on? You're thinking about something? "
"It's okay michan. I'm just hard to concentrate because the atmosphere is too noisy. What are they doing? "
"Oh…that girls? If the club's cheerleaders are practicing, it is always noisy like this. They have a lot of fans. Especially takamina. From the first she was very famous among girls. Perhaps because she looks a bit tomboyish, but has a cute appearance because of her tiny body. Mariko, nyan-nyan, and tomochin, and Tomomi~ also popular because they  are beautiful and look like a model. If they walk together, they would always draw attention. "
 "I just knew that Minami was really famous here ..."  No wonder when I walk with Minami, many students who see us. In fact, they all look at Minami.
"Only takamina?"
"I mean uh ... I was surprised because they all very famous ..."
"Maybe because these is girl's school. So no wonder many people who idolize them. In our club as well, like Yuko, Mayu and Yukirin. "

Yuko suddenly appear in front of us. "Today's activity club ends~."
"That fast…?"
"Too many students are gathered, the atmosphere is too noisy. Other clubs have also decided to end the activities of the club early. Anyway acchan, there is a message from takamina. She said she will waiting for you at the gate. "
~

I was really happy. Minami waiting for me, I feel like as her girlfriend. I quickly said goodbye to the other members of the drama club and ran towards the school gate. I've seen Minami from a distance and speed my running. When I want to call minami, I saw tomochin approach her.
I stop my step. Why Minami with tomochin again? I don’t understand what was happening, but I don’t like to see them together. But what happened next shocked me.

Tomochin kiss takamina on the cheek ....

to be continued...

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2012, 06:39:19 PM »
GREAT!!!!! TakaTomo rocks!!!!!!
AtsuMina too, but TakaTomo!!!!!!
I don't know why but I ship TakaTomo, they look cute together.
Interesting chapter!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!! Can't wait!!!!
Update soon!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2012, 06:58:56 PM »
nnnnooooooo!!!!! :bleed eyes: :angry:
i want my atsumina!!!!!!! :angry: please :cry: :bow: :bow:

but it's only in the cheek so maybe it doesn't mean anything..... :yep: :yep:
let's have hope!! :)

please update soon!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2012, 12:28:41 AM »
I little noisy in the atsumina relationship its good.. come on acchan fight for you husband... OMG!! she kiss her....

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2012, 02:08:55 AM »
Naah it's only at the cheeks.. if that's ATSUMINA they'll kiss on the lips.. wahahaa  :wahaha: or maybe more than that!!  :on bleed:
wohooo thanks for the update!!! we'll be waiting for more!

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »
I don’t understand what was happening, but I don’t like to see them together.
I don't know why but when I read this I really want to hit my head to the wall  :sweatdrop:

waiting for Atsumina moments here, so please update!! XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2012, 04:30:16 PM »
Ganbatte Acchan don't give up!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2012, 05:32:29 AM »
FINALLY..

YOU FINALLY UPDATE..

HEHE..

I'VE WAITED VERY LONG FOR NEW UPDATE..

PLEASE UPDATE SOON..

THANK YOU
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Takamina_Captain

• ecchi
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2012, 09:23:34 PM »
I'm sorry .. I was only able to update the story now .. I just finished my exams ..  :banghead:
wish I could update the story more often..Douzo :thumbup  :cow:

Chapter 3

Part 2

Minami waiting for Atsuko at the front gate of the school to go home together. Minami began to think about what happened at school today. See Atsuko embraced by miichan makes her uncomfortable. Moreover miichan suddenly said that she liked Atsuko. Though there are rules prohibiting to dating each other, if only one side is okay. If not, will receive a very severe punishment, because this is not an ordinary school. But still dangerous, what if miichan forget that rules? From the first miichan really likes to flirt with all the girls in the school, but this is the first time miichan say she like someone on the first day she saw Atsuko. Hopefully it does not happen. Too deep in thought, she didn’t see tomochin coming toward her.

"Why are you standing here takamina?"
"Oh ... I'm waiting for Atsuko. I waited for her to go home together. Why are you alone? Don’t go home together with Tomomi ~? "
Tomochi’s face immediately changed ... "No ... I would go home alone.."
Minami thought it was weird with tomochin attitude, "Hey ... what something is going on? Earlier during club activities as well you two didn’t talk at all. "
"There is nothing .."
"If there's anything you can tell me. Don’t keep your problem. From the beginning you always like that. "Minami see tomochin with worried eyes.
"You too. Always be so kind .. "   tomochin replied softly.
Tomochin approached Minami and kissed her cheek.
Minami was surprised with tomochin action and took a step back. That's when Minami saw Atsuko, standing not far from where she stood.
"Atsuko…..since when are you standing there? "
 "I'll go home first, Minami. Bye Minami, tomochin. "
Atsuko ran past Minami and tomochin. Atsuko ran so fast, and in an instant her figure was not seen again. In fact this morning she thought atsuko couldn’t run that fast, thought Minami.
"Sorry tomochin, I also go home. Be careful going home,okay?"  Because of worried, Minami immediately ran chase after Atsuko.
"Bye takamina." Tomochin just looked at Minami’s figure who ran after Atsuko. "Dangerous, I unconsciously do it." Tomochin said to herself.

~

Atsuko POV

I ran as quickly as possible. My tears flow. I can’t stand to look at the scene. Why? What happened? Why tomochin kissed Minami?
Although only on the cheek, but still, it's painful to see Minami kissed by someone else. The thought of it makes my head hurt. At home, I immediately went into the room and lay in Minami’s bed. I immediately smelled Minami’s scent. I increasingly feel sad, and the tears can’t be stopped. Tired of running, crying out continually, unconsciously I fell asleep. Minami’s scent makes me comfortable, just like last night when I hugged her.

When I awoke, it was dark. My head feels pain. My body also felt weak.  Minami has returned home or not? Does she continue with tomochin? Thinking about it makes me get out of bed immediately, but then I heard a knock at the door.

"Atsuko, are you awake?" Minami peek from the door. Seeing me awake, she entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed.
"I chase you, but you're running so fast. When I got home, you were asleep. Are you all right? Do you want to eat something? " Said Minami with worried voice.

Minami chase after me, meaning she wasn’t with tomochin in a long time. It was really a relief. Now I even make Minami worry.

"It's okay, I'm not hungry. I just feel a little pain of my head. " I could only smile weakly.
"Really? " 

Minami approached me, and her face was getting closer. I suddenly recalled that scene,when tomochin kissed minami, making me unconciously pushing her.

"Eh? I just want to measure your temperature? "
"Sorry Minami. I didn’t mean ... "
"It's okay. Maybe you're too tired, just rest in bed. " said Minami standing up, and began to prepare the futon. After the shower, Minami soon asleep.

What have I done .. I pushed Minami, she’ll definitely think I'm strange. Why it keeps pop up in my head ... Actually, how Minami relationship with tomochin? I could not ask  Minami or tomochin. I have to look for information, maybe nyan-nyan or miichan. Now I just need to try to sleep. Whether because of fatigue or because of a sore head, I even dreamed of the past.

~ Flashback ~

I saw myself at the age of 11 years. With short hair, appearance looks like a boy, totally different from me now. I'm more comfortable playing with boys, because girls scares me. I was very shy, and because I just moved schools, making it difficult to talk with girls who are always in groups. Not hard to talk with the boys in my class, and I always play with them.

One day, there was a shocking incident. The most popular boy in my class suddenly confessed his love for me. It surprised me,because my appearance doesn’t like a girl at all. Since then, the girls in my class hate me. They are often pick on me, poured water over my head or even get rid of my desk out of the classroom. Other student can’t defend me, even the boy who expressed his love for me. They fear it will further angered the girls. In fact, disruption of girls getting worse from day to day.

That day, my parents decided that I’ll move the school to a distant city. That's when I met Minami. When walking down the stairs, I was pushed off by someone. When I thought I would die from falls, Minami caught me with her little body. She then shouted to the girls who pushed me,
"What are you doing? he could have died! "

Suddenly many girls appeared around that girl. They even approached Minami and apologize,
"Takahashi-san, will u forgive this girl .. she didn’t intentionally .."

To my surprise, Minami interrupt them and say,
"You all are the one that telling her to push that kid away from stairs right? "
"Not Takahashi-san, we just ..."
"Once again I see you all harass this kid, you will be dealing with me."
The girls were instantly silent, and some even began to cry. Minami then took me to the nurse and take care of my wounds. She's treating my swollen hand that hit the edge of stairs. I just see Minami treat my wounds.

"What's your name? I've never seen you before? "
"My name is Takahashi Minami, you were a transfer student right? of course you've never seen me, my class is located at the end of the corridor. "
"Thank you for helping me, if you're not there I might be dead."
"I just happened to pass by, no need to thank."  Minami said, smiling.

Seeing her smile, my heart pounding. This girl really cute, I thought.

"By the way, I heard Takeru-kun expressed his love to you?"
"Eh? How do you know? "
" it's been a rumor in my class, said Takeru-kun to be gay. He confessed to the boy who had just moved to this school. Though he was really popular at this school. Because feel upset, that boy was directly targeted by the girls, even from another class. "

Wait a minute, she said gay?

Minami continued, "it's ridiculous. Just because Takeru-kun expressed his love to you, you instantly become the target of bullied. I think not wonder if Takeru-kun expressed his love to you, you're too cute for a boy. "

It can’t be…my heart was pounding very fast. She complimented nicely with a very serious face. Although she thinks I'm a boy, I'm still happy. I slowly realized that I liked her. I gather the courage to ask her.

" if there are someone who have just met you today and confess to you, will you receive it?"
"Ehmmm ... I don’t know ..."  she replied with a puzzled look on her face.
"what if a girl who confess to you?"
"Eeehhh girl? Ehmm ... it's a difficult question ... Maybe if she is beautiful and I love her, I will accept? Hehe .. "Answer Minami, her face really red.

I just want to ask again, the bell rang.

"Aaaa the bell. I have to go to class. I'll see you tomorrow. " Minami rush out of the infirmary.

I took a breath. See you tomorrow? Tomorrow I'm not here Minami ... I haven’t say anything to you,I have not even say my name .. But I'll come back to this city. I'll definitely find Minami. I'll become a very beautiful girl and make you fall in love with me, no matter what.

to be continued...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:29:20 PM by Takamina_Captain »

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: The chaser [atsumina] [UPDATED : Chapter 3 part 2]
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2012, 10:31:51 PM »
Thanks for the update :) Great chapter ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2012, 10:54:41 PM »
lol Takmina tought Acchan was a boy hahahah!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2012, 08:51:45 AM »
Omg atsumina!!! Come on achan fight for your husband

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2012, 10:39:25 PM »
Ohhh this is interesting!

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
please continue this fic. :D

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Life is not a fairytale </3
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2013, 01:06:15 PM »
GREAT!!!!! TakaTomo rocks!!!!!!
AtsuMina too, but TakaTomo!!!!!!
I don't know why but I ship TakaTomo, they look cute together.
Interesting chapter!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!! Can't wait!!!!
Update soon!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
FINALLY..

YOU FINALLY UPDATE..

HEHE..

I'VE WAITED VERY LONG FOR NEW UPDATE..

PLEASE UPDATE SOON..

THANK YOU

Please update soon !!  :) :) :) :) :)
Your story is so cool !! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
If you give up about it, it's not love. - Akimoto Yasushi

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 10:22:38 AM »
wa~ interesting story here ... :D
love the titles.. hoping an update soon. :cow: :yossi:

Offline shazrey

• Rev37
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2014, 08:06:28 PM »
update pleasee  :bow:
really wanted to know wht happen next  :panic:  :panic:

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2014, 11:11:40 AM »
Author san where are you?
Still waiting for an update. . :cry:

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2014, 04:31:07 PM »
I was a silent reader before, but now Author san, an update pls.  :bow: