JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Beautiful Song

Author Topic: [END] Love Capture: SPECIAL ~ Valentine's Day?? [MaYuki] (03/02/16)  (Read 107446 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Love Capture: Christmas Special [MaYuki] ~ (25/12/13)
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2014, 04:54:15 AM »
AND THIS ONE TOOO AH

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Capture: Christmas Special [MaYuki] ~ (25/12/13)
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2014, 06:11:47 PM »
This is so Great!
I love how mayu so cool and dark like this
but cute moment that she play with yuki is so sweet too

can't wait for the next Update

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 05 [MaYuki] ~ (22/02/14)
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2014, 09:11:42 AM »
Replies:
mo-chan: Glad you enjoy the christmas eve special ^^

KotonohaXMakoto: Glad you love it! XD Nice to meet you~ I'm grateful that you enjoy my mayuki fanfics so far  :cathappy:

Konoe: Glad you enjoy it!  :thumbup

imteedee: yes ma'am, I'll take your popcorns ma'am. XD

anakpanti: Hey~ I'm glad you enjoy this! OH YES I'm glad that our stories does not repeat with each other despite its a same topic XD HEY! You'r story is good, mine is not that GREAT that yours. :) Let's say both of it is good okie  :peace:  This will be MaYuki and wMatsui. What do you expected from a fluff writer...? XD We'll see how this ends! XD

Kirozoro: Hello~ Glad you enjoy this so far and here's the update~!

Archer1992: Hai hai hai~ Here's the update! Not much sugar yet...but there will be :P

gek geki: LOL! You're spamming everywhere XD

kcard: Hey there~ I hope to maintain Mayu's cool dark character like this until the end :) Glad you enjoy it so far!

Love Capture: CH05

The officer covered herself in her brown coat while she walked into the park. As she kept walking to the place of her appointment, she met with this person sitting alone on the table with her black hoodie on. Yuki knew immediately who it was and approached her. It was as if her instinct told her who she was.

“…Mayu.”

The figure didn’t respond but slowly turned to her. Yuki made an eye contact with that heartless glare and eventually went to her side. However it was somewhat odd today since the coldhearted thief seemed to be quieter than usual. It made the officer curious and put her hand onto her shoulder.

“Are you alright?”

“…!”

Mayu flinched slightly and that was when Yuki caught a glimpse of a red fluid all over her right arm. The officer rushed to held her arm gently and examined the wound with worries. It was a short cut across her arm but it was deep into her flesh. Then the next thing she saw was the shiny black ball on the floor. She picked it up and its coated with blood…it was Mayu’s blood. That’s when she realized that the thief was shot in the arm and she took the bullet out by herself…

“What happen…? Tell me.”

“Tell what? Tell that it was you guys that shot me in the arm?”

She glared ferociously at Yuki and the officer realized that she was to take the blame indirectly. Her colleague shot her. That glare just reminded her and Mayu’s status in society. They were enemies, they were supposed to be more than prepared to kill each other on the field any second. Instead of Yuki carrying the feel of guilt, she remained in silence for a short while.

“What did you use to take the bullet out?”

“…What else could it be aside from a knife?”

“Isn’t that painful?”

“There’s nothing I could do. Plus, I’m used to it already.”

Yuki sighed softly and then spotted this bloody pocketknife beside Mayu. It seemed to be the knife she used to take the bullet out. She knew it that it must be painful for her yet she didn’t make a single tear out. The officer asked Mayu to sit on the chair properly since she’s going to treat her wound. However, it seem the thug was refusing to do so.

“It’s none of your business, you’ll just add more anyways so what’s the point helping me here. Aren’t you supposed to be glad that I’m injured?”

“How could you say such things like that!?”

Yuki raised her voice with anger towards Mayu. She couldn’t believe what she heard and it was such a heartless word, yet tinged with sadness in it. As if she had lost all hope in humanity and everyone around her. Just hearing those words pained her heart.

“You’re injured…whatever status you have, you’re injured! I still have sense of humanity okay? So, are you going to sit properly or you’re going to force me to?”

Mayu remained in silence and simply got off from the table and went to sit properly. She did not say a word, and didn’t refuse Yuki’s offer. The officer sat down opposite from her and took out the first aid equipment she had in her pocket just in case anything happened. She was glad that it came to be useful today. She cleaned the blood out with her handkerchief and disinfected the wound that Mayu forced the knife in to take the bullet out. She bandaged around the wound carefully and tenderly so she wouldn’t apply too much pressure that it would inflict more pain to what she had now.

“Is it okay?”

“…Why are you doing this? What are you gaining for helping me here?”

“What’s wrong with helping an injured person?”

“When I’m the one out there killing your colleagues?”

Mayu’s question struck her immediately. However, Yuki wanted to trust the thief even it’s just a tinge of light in the darkest tunnel. It didn’t change the fact that this person is Watanabe Mayu, the older twin of Miyuki. There were just too many dark secrets being hidden and it was yet to be known. It would take time for things to be better. Instead of answering, Yuki avoided it.

“…I don’t think you will kill someone if you’re not forced to.”

“How so?”

“Because…I guess I want to believe in you. I want to believe in that kindness that Miyuki always talked about until now.”

Mayu didn’t respond a word, as she couldn’t still understand what Yuki would gain from being gentle to her. The thief expected the woman to express her anger and grudge towards her despite all the abuses she had done. However, the silence between the two of them broke off as Yuki’s cellphone rang out loud. The officer excused herself and picked up the call and realized that it was from Haruna.

[Yuki! I know it’s your day-off but we need your assistance! Right now the thieves are heading towards the park, are you close by?]

“A-Ah…yes.”

[I’m sorry, but I’m leaving it to you!]

Haruna hung up the call as she was tailing on the thieves at the moment. Mayu overheard the conversation so clearly that the officer did not have to explain anything further to her. They only stared at each other and Yuki had a feeling she understood those eyes very well.

“…You still have time. Get out from her as fast as you can.”

“Huh?”

“Aren’t you good at running? Please leave.”

“…Why? Isn’t it beneficial if you just capture me here?”

“Stop questioning and just go, will you? Isn’t it obvious that I don’t want you to get hurt more than this!?”

Yuki shoved Mayu away and told her to run away when she could. It just reminded the officer about both of their status once again. They were together only due to the contract they made…Despite she knew that one day she would have to capture, or at most shooting her down, she couldn’t help but to be worried about Mayu. She felt that the younger girl didn’t deserve such unfairness of the world like this. 

“…”

Mayu took off while Yuki watched her from behind. That was when the officer had to head back to work with her colleagues to catch the criminals. Such an irony that she’s trying to befriend a thief while trying to catch them, sometimes Yuki couldn’t understand herself on what she truly wanted to do with herself.

-

Mayu finally ended up at the border of the park. She couldn’t hear any suspicious sounds and assumed that the police officers weren’t close by. However, she was still confused with Yuki’s actions. Kashiwagi could’ve captured her but instead she let her go. While she kept musing about this officer, her eyes accidently caught upon this scene that a group of boys were surrounding an elder woman. With her sharp senses, she could tell that they were trying to rob her. How pitiful and filthy the world was… Mayu wondered to herself and threw them off guard by using her powerful kick in the hip. It caused the boy to grumble in pain on the floor and made all his friends stayed alert.

“W-Who are you!?”

“How pitiful robbing an elder, do you have any shame as a human?”

“Who gives a crap of that!?”

The boy replied as he rushed towards Mayu in order to fight back against her. However, it was futile. The boys seemed to be quite younger than her and they couldn’t overpower the well-trained thug that easily. Mayu dodged all the attacks smoothly and struck her kicks right into their weak points without mercy. One by one collapsed onto the floor in pain and only the elder was left dumbfounded with what she had witnessed.

“…Are you alright?”

Mayu extended her hand towards the elder in order to give her a hand to stand up. The elder could feel that kindness via that touch and stood up with a smile across her face. She thanked the hoodie girl back for helping her and furthermore, Mayu told her to head towards the direction she came from in order to go meet with an officer. At least she would be safe from the thugs around here for quite a while.

“You’ll meet an officer there, a long raven haired woman.”

“I see…thank you little miss.”

The elder smiled before she took off towards the direction Mayu gave her. She should eventually meet with the officers and Yuki as she kept heading towards that direction. Also, it’s about time she had to flee from the park before she would be caught by anyone else.

-

She kept going through dark corners of the building to make sure she couldn’t hear any suspicious sounds coming of officers anymore. Coincidently on her way back, she accidently met with her energetic partner whom appeared from the corner of the dark alley. They almost bumped into each other as she was in a big rush as well and their eyes stared upon each other with surprise. 

“Oh! Didn’t know you went out at all. Went off the hunt some bounties?”

“…Where did you go, Jurina?”

The older girl refused to answer Jurina’s question and literally threw the question back at her. The young one told her that she went to visit Takamina’s pharmacy store as well as getting some medicines that Mariko-sama asked her to get. Also, Jurina passed her a small bag that contained the meds and everything that Mayu would need if she had another concussion stroke. It seem what Jurina told her was true after all and they headed back home together to their dark hideout.

“Hey Mayu, where did you go actually?”

“Shut up Jurina, stop asking.”

“Mou~ Tell me! I’m curious! Did you hunt bounties without me again!?”

“I said shut up.”

Mayu was glad that they finally arrived back at their home and the older one went straight to her room while ignoring countless questions from Jurina. The cyborg girl shut the door tightly and locked herself in the dark room. She threw herself onto the bed and realized this object in her pocket. It was actually a pen and it just reminded the nezumi girl that there was no letter exchange today due to unexpected situation came up. It was a call of the devil as she was thinking about the officer; she received a text that turned out to be the one she was thinking about.

[Subject: Today]
   I forgot to give you Miyuki’s letter…can we meet in few days at usual place and time?

The Watanabe girl replied back without further ado and threw herself back onto bed. Such a moment like this, the cunning thug wouldn’t miss a chance. The more she meet with the officer, the more she would be able to approach her heart. Mayu smirked silently and decided to wait patiently for her next meeting with Yuki at the park…she’s one step closer to revenge.

~XXX~

By the time Mayu arrived, Yuki was already there and seemed to be in her officer outfit as well. However she put on her coat in order to hide her outfit from people around her. As the nezumi girl approached her, they went straight to business as Yuki passed the letter to her without saying any words. As usual, it would be Mayu’s job to read and write back the letter to Miyuki. While she was trying to wrap up the content she wrote on the paper, Yuki couldn’t help but to throw a question at her.

“…I have a question to ask you.”

“What?”

“I tried to look it up but I couldn’t find it at all…as if it’s preventing anyone from knowing, but I got a feeling there’s something behind it!”

“What the hell are you blabbering, get to the damn point.”

Yuki gulped before she continued where she left off. She wondered whether it was a right decision to actually say it or not but there’s no turning back with this. She looked up into Mayu’s eyes and she could see that the younger thief was waiting for her to speak.

“…On that night…what happen to your family?”

Her eyes grew wide with surprise and Yuki could tell how shocked Watanabe was. Her widened eyes slowly turned into a glare of anger towards the officer. So much hatred pierced through Yuki’s heart as she made an eye contact with it. She could feel Mayu’s hatred through it clearly.

“What do you fucking want…? Do you DARE say further than that…”

Her voice changed as it gave chills down Yuki’s spine. Her voice was filled with anger, hatred, as well as despair. However, the officer didn’t like this disturbing feeling in her chest. She had a feeling that there was a story behind this, if not then there would be full information regarding the tragedy. Mayu was the survivor along with Miyuki from the incident…unfortunately Miyuki couldn’t remember the incident much after she was saved by Mayu. Therefore, the one that held the key to the truth behind the tragic murder would be the eldest twin of Watanabe…it’s only her.

“Why do you even bother asking me when you can ask Miyuki?”

“She remembers nothing…until the part you saved her.”

The thief argued but officer Kashiwagi was not backing down that easily either. She told her how Miyuki was could only remember to the part that nezumi saved her from the murderer. Until now, Miyuki regretted that she ran away with fear without turning back to save her sister. She carried that burden with her until now and that’s why she decided to become an officer. After the older twin learned about her younger sister’s agony about that incident, it seemed she was a little relaxed down and opened herself slightly to Yuki.

“Mayu… what happen on that day?”

“It’s NONE of your business…”

“Mayu please!”

“Why are you so desperate to know this!? When it’s frigging none of your business at all! Officer Kashiwagi…”

Yuki bit her lips as those cold harsh words were uttered from Mayu’s lips. Then again it made her questioning herself why she was so desperate to know the truth when it’s none of her business as Mayu mentioned. She seemed to have faith in what she believed in. She knew that if there’s no such stories behind the scene, then Mayu would’ve return to Miyuki already…but Mayu’s current self was a complete opposite of what anyone could’ve expected. As Yuki spent time with the thief…she could tell that Watanabe’s eyes were filled with hatred and hunger for revenge. She had a goal in mind…that did not wish to share it to anyone.

“Tch, if you’re that frigging desperate…put your own life on it.”

“Huh?”

“I swear that the data is there…in the Criminal Investigation Department database. Since the officers are so DEEPLY involved with this crap.”

Mayu spat and glared at the officer without blinking. Yuki didn’t felt that good with that sly across the thief’s face and it seemed her instinct turned out to be true. She had a choice to believe Mayu’s words or not…however, she had a feeling that the younger girl didn’t lie to her. As a thief, Mayu did give an advice in a thief’s style to obtain the information.

“You can do it anyways, breaking through the security system to access the database…you’re the head of department’s daughter after all.”

“W-Wait…How did you know that I—”

Yuki froze with shock that Mayu knew about her father, Kashiwagi Miura, being the head of Criminal Investigation Department. The nezumi’s reply was just a silent smirk to the officer. It gave Yuki a chill down her spine when she really did underestimated Watanabe Mayu from not knowing her origin.

“Now you’re giving me a foul mood…leave at once, filthy officer.”

That ticked off the officer slightly and she left without saying a word. She had to tolerate this in order to learn the truth. As Yuki got onto her car and headed back to her office, she couldn’t help but to question herself why she’s making herself going through this. Maybe she didn’t want Miyuki to experience the same pain she went through…she lost her older sister in the mission after all when she’s around Miyuki’s age. But was that the only motivation that made her willingly to go through this entire burden? She sighed again and finally arrived at her destination, the department’s office.

~XXX~

“Ah, glad that you’re still around…”

Luckily, Miyuki was still working at the office so Yuki was able to pass the letter to her. Her younger junior got excited every time she received a letter and would always ask whether Mayu was doing okay or not. As usual, Yuki’s answer would be ‘she’s doing okay and safe’ in order to not make Miyuki get over worried with her. Obviously, the older senior couldn’t just tell her that an officer shot Mayu in the arm today.  That was one of the fears that both Miyuki and Yuki carried as they thought about Watanabe Mayu. With their status…there was nothing that both officers could do at all.

“When are you heading back? Haruna-senpai and I planned for a dinner and wanted you to join us.”

“Dinner eh…?”

“Yes! It would be a pleasure if senpai will join us tonight.”

Yuki remained in silence and seemed to be having thoughts in her mind. As she made an eye contact with Miyuki, she shook her head to refuse the offer. The officer had made up her mind in order to do something very serious. Officer Watanabe could tell the nervousness and seriousness in Yuki’s eyes and it made her a little worried about her.

“Ah…are you okay senpai? You look worried.”

“I-I’m fine! Don’t worry. Sorry to refuse today.”

“All good. Don’t overwork yourself again senpai.”

“I won’t.”

It wasn’t that long until Miyuki had left the office. Yuki had a glass of black coffee before she continued doing her research regarding Watanabe’s tragic massacre on websites as usual. She still didn’t want to use the method that Mayu suggested and refused to commit an act of treason against her colleagues, especially against her father. She desperately search articles online and in the department’s database. However, she couldn’t unlock the lock that was protecting the information within the database. She needed a password and an authorized username in order to open the full data.

“UGH! Is there anyway to know about this at all?”

(Mayu: You can do it anyways, breaking through the security system to access the database…you’re the head of department’s daughter after all.)

Mayu’s words replayed in her head but she shook it off immediately. But when she put her thoughts into it…the username and password that she could use to access this database would be her father’s. He’s the head of department after all…it’s obvious that he would be able to access to all the data in the database including this Watanabe’s massacre 12 years ago.

“…Is this leaving me the only choice?”

Yuki sighed softly as she remembered her father once gave her his username and password in cases of emergency if she needed something. She never knew that this would be coming in handy in such situation like this. She decided to secretly sneak into one of the computer rooms so to ensure no one would be seeing what she was doing. As Yuki sat at the furthest computer from the exit door, she took another deep breath before she entered her father’s password to log in into the database. Every act she was doing was going against the regulations of the department. She finally clicked onto the Watanabe’s massacre incident information and she was able to access to it without any issues anymore.

“It worked…!”

As she scrolled down…she couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. The information was altered from the articles online. It was like as it it’s a complete different set of information. Was this the truth that actually happened to Watanabe’s family? It was something that she couldn’t believe or accept it at first sight. Her eyes were widely opened with shock and devastation as she slowly read through the paragraphs…

“N-No… how could this…!”

The massacre was planned by the officers themselves to annihilate Watanabe Kouji, he’s a forensic scientist for the department and was invited into SuperSoldier project that was newly promoted back then. However, he refused to do so and the only way to prevent any information from leaking out was to assassinate him. One of the elite officers from the C.I. Department was sent to kill him, including the wife. Furthermore, it was planned out that the children would be used as a 1st generation test subjects in the SuperSoldier project.

However, the youngest twin, Watanabe Miyuki (10) escaped successfully. As for the eldest twin, Watanabe Mayu (10) was taken into custody and was escorted to the laboratory. However, that officer that escorted the child went missing in action and its known that the child didn’t arrive at her destination as well. She had disappeared without any trace and was recorded to be dead.

“What the hell is this…”

There were too many facts running through Yuki’s mind. She couldn’t process all in time and started to understand the hatred that was hidden within Mayu’s beautiful eyes. Did Mayu know about this? Was that the reason she had so much hatred and anger towards officers and humanity? Too many questions regarding the younger thug spammed through her head but before she could react to anything. She felt a presence close by to her and when she turned around she saw a gun pointed at her closely.

“Don’t move.”

“…!”

He declared with a strong merciless voice. He wasn’t the only one that was in the computer room with her. There were other 4 more officers in here as well. Yuki recognized them very well and it seem they knew who she was too. They were actually her father’s men…

“You indeed surprised me…Yuki.”

A mysterious man appeared from the darkness and made a calm eye contact with the young lady officer. She couldn’t believe her eyes as she stared at him with fear and frustration. His calm smile mentally freaked her out and she bit her lips strongly to prevent her from trembling in fear. 

“…F-Father.”

“I never knew you would use my username to search for such a confidential information like this.”

“F-Father is this all true!?”

One of Miura’s men held firm to his gun as if he was ready to pull the trigger anytime, but the old man Kashiwagi stopped him from shooting his daughter. If it were to be anyone else he would’ve killed them without mercy, but since she was his own blood and flesh daughter…he couldn’t simply commit such a heartless act like that.

“Well then, now that you’ve known about it…join with me.”

“H-Huh??”

“SuperSolider project is the future. We will revive this project once again. This will save humanity in the future…this will prevent our men from dying pointlessly in the field, just like Yumi.”

“A-Ah…”

Yuki froze and confusion had started to take over her conscious. Yumi was her older sister’s name and she died during her mission to arrest the serial killer she’s hunting. She was killed while trying to save the victim. Everything that her father said sounded so persuasive especially when it’s also regarding her dearest sister.

“We both suffer from that lost…join with me, Yuki.”

“…”

He approached her and extended his hand to Yuki. He gave his invitation to her daughter to join this project after she had discovered the dark truth of the C.I.  department. After the persuasion, she slowly moved her hand towards him as she had her reminiscing about her older sister. She didn’t want such a loss like that to repeat again…not with anyone anymore.

(Mayu: …Why are you doing this? What are you gaining for helping me here?)

Mayu’s face flashed into her head as she recalled the meeting few days ago in the park. She was shot in the arm and Yuki was treating her wounds. They really did have an unpleasant talk with one another regarding their position in society. The officers were ones that were supposed to be hunting people like Mayu…but Yuki ended up saving her instead…

-///-

“It’s none of your business, you’ll just add more anyways so what’s the point helping me here. Aren’t you supposed to be glad that I’m injured?”

“How could you say such things like that!?”

Yuki raised her voice with anger towards Mayu. She couldn’t believe what she heard and it was such a heartless word, yet tinged with sadness in it. As if she had lost all hope in humanity and everyone around her. Just hearing those words pained her heart.

“You’re injured…whatever status you have, you’re injured! I still have sense of humanity okay? So, are you going to sit properly or you’re going to force me to?”

Mayu remained in silence and simply got off from the table and went to sit properly. She did not say a word, and didn’t refuse Yuki’s offer. The officer sat down opposite from her and took out the first aid equipment she had in her pocket just in case anything happened. She was glad that it came to be useful today. She cleaned the blood out with her handkerchief and disinfected the wound that Mayu forced the knife in to take the bullet out. She bandaged around the wound carefully and tenderly so she wouldn’t apply too much pressure that it would inflict more pain to what she had now.

“Is it okay?”

“…Why are you doing this? What are you gaining for helping me here?”

“What’s wrong with helping an injured person?”

“When I’m the one out there killing your colleagues?”

Mayu’s question struck her immediately. However, Yuki wanted to trust the thief even it’s just a tinge of light in the darkest tunnel. It didn’t change the fact that this person is Watanabe Mayu, the older twin of Miyuki. There were just too many dark secrets being hidden and it was yet to be known. It would take time for things to be better. Instead of answering, Yuki avoided it.

“…I don’t think you will kill someone if you’re not forced to.”

“How so?”

“Because…I guess I want to believe in you. I want to believe in that kindness that Miyuki always talked about until now.”

-///-

Yuki paused for a second and caught her father’s attention. She retracted her hands back with instinct and started to realize what if she took her father’s hand…it would meant that she left Mayu in the darkness of hatred and revenge. Now that she learned the one behind the massacre was actually her father…and Mayu knew that Yuki was Kashiwagi Miura’s daughter…she bet that the thief knew that she was the daughter of the murderer that killed her family. She was no longer surprised that Mayu would be using her as tool for revenge…maybe she would do the same or far worse if she was in Mayu’s position.

“What’s a matter Yuki?”

Her father asked and the daughter bit her lips softy. A huge dilemma she had in her head. It’s either to go onto her father’s side…or not. She didn’t realize how she had grown to attach to the young thug after spending time and realizing many things regarding about her. Mayu was in pain and she could feel it…if she sided with her father would it mean that she had to shoot Mayu down? Yuki couldn’t bare herself to commit such an act upon her like that…but it was a dilemma she had to choose…

(Yuki: What am I going to do—!)

“…Yuki.”

Her father called her again and she looked up to him. She could see the warmth from his eyes and he’s waiting patiently for Yuki to accept his offer to join him. As the young officer was taking her time to decide, she couldn’t afford to abandon Mayu at this state.

(Yuki: I-I…I’m so sorry…Mayu, I…)

She placed her hand back down onto her lap and stared down onto the floor. Her actions didn’t give much of an answer to Miura and then he placed his hand onto his daughter’s shoulder.

“I know this is tough to learn at first time…but believe your father, it’s for the better future of humanity.”

Yuki’s lips were trembling and she curled her fist tightly before she made a decision that could’ve change her life completely. She simply shook her head and looked up to her father for one last time.

“…I can’t…I’m sorry.”

The young Kashiwagi refused her father’s invitation to join him. In the end, she couldn’t bring herself to side with him by abandoned Mayu, despite she might be using her as a tool for revenge. However, what she hated the most was to go against her heart said. She rather die than regret for the rest of her life. Yuki gulped and realized that her decision was the worse answer she could’ve give to her father. But he simply smiled back at her and stroked her head.

“I understand you…Yuki. It is hard. I guess you need some time to understand.”

He raised his hand up and his men seized to arrest her. She was pinned onto the floor and was locked by handcuffs. A part of Yuki had a feeling that this would happen and then her father ordered his men to take her away.

“F-Father…!”

“Yuki, you still need time…do take your time and father will show you that this project is very important to both of us…and humanity.”

Miura’s elite officers used a sleeping injection on the young officer and caused her to fall unconscious in few seconds. She tried to resist but failed…the men carried her away and taken her somewhere that no one would find her again. The best that Miura could do was not to kill his very own daughter just yet. He would do his best to convince her to join with him…if it didn’t work, then he would have to do whatever it takes to protect the secret of SuperSolider project from leaking out…one of the last option he would pick was to commit the same act he did upon Watanabe Kouji and his wife.

-
-

~To Be Continue~

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2014, 10:31:08 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :cry:
damn man  :angry:  :banghead:

MAYU GO AND SAVE YUKI!  pls  :bleed eyes:

Thanks for the update :3

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2014, 01:19:39 PM »
He raised his hand up and his men seized to arrest her.

EH?  :mon closeup:
She was pinned onto the floor and was locked by handcuffs

:mon duh:
Miura’s elite officers used a sleeping injection on the young officer and caused her to fall unconscious in few seconds. She tried to resist but failed…the men carried her away and taken her somewhere that no one would find her again
IIYAAAAAAAAA!!  :mon wtf:
WHAT KIND OF FATHER IS HE!!  :mon fire:  :mon fierce:
LET GO OF YUKI!!  :mon headbang:
I want to kill him  :mon worklate:
but I never thought things would turn this way you surprised me kate  :mon dunno:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2014, 02:07:21 PM »
Yuki now know that secret and the reason why Mayu hate Kashiwagi family so much

Hope Mayu help Yuki out

Update soon

Offline KotonohaXMakoto

• MAYUYKIRIN <3
  • Eternal MaYuKi Shipper
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2014, 04:36:31 AM »
YUKI!!!! :OMG:
Mayu move your nice butt and go save Yuki :angry1:
MAYUKI / WMATSUI / KOJIYUU / MAYUJURI / RENAYUKI / TOMOTOMO

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2014, 07:32:11 AM »
I'm probably the only person who screamed in terror when Yuki got cornered in the computer lab.. O_O

Mayu should give Yuki some credit, she managed to figure out Mayu's revenge plot pretty quick. o.o

Great, now there's no way for Yuki to contact Mayu about the SuperSoldier Project continuing...

Oh god, what's going to happen now...

Kind of hoping the old man Kashiwagi gets taken out by Mayu (revenge for her family), Yuki (justice for corruption), or Jurina (creation kills creator)...

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2014, 07:01:05 PM »
Starting reading it today
And now, I'm done with chapter 5
OMG!! kuso-otou-san-chara!!!! *punches him in the face
Hopefully...Mayu or someone else in the crew of thieves + co. shall come to the rescue...
Doki doki...
dun dun...dun....!!!
*thumbs up! This is awesome~
I look forward to the next chappie~

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2014, 03:50:27 AM »
Yuki is such a good person. :yep: Totally different from her father.

That Miura really. :angry: Just because his wife died he became desperate and went too far to the point Mayu's family was destroyed.

He must be also the reason why Mayu had these concussions. Somebody stop that guy! :angry1:

But if I was Yuki I will accept to join the project to help and give information to the real victim, Mayu.

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2014, 02:41:59 PM »
Oh poor Yuki ; A ; )
will Mayu know that and come to help her
or Yuki accept her father to survived and spy for gathering some information
I'm tried guessing ; A ; ) can't wait for the new chapter

Thanks for new update,
and looking forward to next ch.
I really love this fic <3

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2014, 03:03:30 AM »
yukiiiiiiiiii~
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline silllythings

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2014, 11:18:30 PM »
one of the few fanfics that has brought me back to this forum~

great plot! the creation of super fighters is always an intriguing topic. 

Looking forward to finding more about their past as well as what Yuki will do now that she knows about the project and her father.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 06 [MaYuki] ~ (04/03/14)
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2014, 02:17:50 PM »
Reply:
Koneki: She SHALL! We'll see in this next chapter (below)! Not much information will be revealed yet, there will be some little explanation in the extra scenes and beginning of chapter 7 for it~

mo-chan: I have no clue whether my surprise turned out to be in a good or bad way ^^" I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

Kirozoro: Yup~ Mayu will definitely help Yuki out. Her reasons would be mentioned later, so hope you enjoy this chapter for the time being~

KotonohaXMakoto: HAHAHA! Mayu's definitely getting herself involved so much in this! XD You'll see why~

yuuyu: We'll see how things goes between both of them after Yuki learned the truth behind the hatred in Mayu's eyes. That's one interesting idea you got whether who will take out the old man Kashiwagi! :) That did gave me several ideas~ We'll see how it goes! Maybe none of the options, or ALL! XD

Shinoki: Oh yes~ Mayu is coming! Some epic stuffs going on! Glad you enjoy it so far Shinoki~ :)

Konoe: Miura is indeed responsible for the massacre of Mayu's family...and the man responsible for Mayu's concussion was the murderer (Miura's men), but we'll see what's the consequences he got! As we know~ Mayu disappeared before she arrived at the laboratory along with the man (murderer) that was taking her there... :D More mysterious to be answered~

kcard: Thanks for your patience! This is the new chapter :) I just started realizing how each chapter ends SOO differently. XD If I were to be a reader I won't be able to predict how each chapter goes at all! Glad you love it too!

kurogumi: LOL, Yuki will be alright~ Someone will go save her XD

silllythings: WHOA! >< I'm glad this fanfic caught your attention and glad you enjoyed it so far! I hope you'll enjoy further chapters as well :)

A/N: This chapter contains some action and blood.... ><" If you're VERY sensitive with it please do be careful while reading it  :nervous

Love Capture: CH06

…Sitting quietly in the corner of the bar, Mayu tapped her drinking glass silently while she glanced at her cellphone several times. It had been couple of days already but her benefiting partner did not contact her at all for the next appointment. Then another younger girl approached her and sat down right beside her chair.

“Hey~ Why are you sitting here all alone?”

“…Shut up Jurina.”

“Jeez…you’re mean.” The young girl turned to the handsome bartender and asked for her usual order. She’s still a growing girl and was taught well to not drink any alcohol by Mariko. “I’ll have my usual drink~”

“Here you go Jurina.”

Sae passed her a glass of fresh milk and Jurina enjoyed every single taste in her mouth. As for Mayu, she didn’t respond to anything and swirled her finger around the corner of the glass to create this sharp sound.

“Are you waiting for someone?”

“…Again, shut up Jurina.”

“Fine…I’ll be heading to the orphanage! Come join me later.”

“…”

Maybe Jurina was right after all. Mayu seemed to be waiting for Yuki’s reply without realizing it. She felt quite uneasy and couldn’t come up with an explanation to explain this at all. Even she tried to shake out this funny feeling, she couldn’t seem to get rid of it completely.

-

A young officer came to the office to work as usual. However the first thing she did was throwing her glance to the table close by to hers. She did not see the figure there at all…and it’s making her worried about her beloved senpai. Miyuki couldn’t help but to wonder where did Yuki went…after she had not been coming to the office for couple of days.

“Where did Yuki-senpai went…”

It was unusual for the senpai that worked together in the same team as her went absent without any early notice at the slightest. Therefore, Miyuki decided to drop by to talk to the head of the department…who also was Yuki’s father as well. He would obviously know what’s going on and could give Miyuki an answer to answer her doubts. As paid Mr. Kashiwagi a visit at his office, she saluted at him before she questioned him about Yuki.

“Kashiwagi-san…do you know where did Yuki-senpai went? She didn’t leave an early notice for anyone in the team…”

“Ah, Yuki suddenly got sick so I didn’t make an early note about that. Sorry for inconvenience Watanabe-san.”

“Not at all sir. I hope your she get well soon.”

“I’ll pass your words to her.”

Miyuki left the room, but she didn’t feel that answered her doubt at all. She went back to her table and continued her work with her clouded doubts about her missing senpai. However, without further ado she was called by Haruna to go out to the field to patrol around the area.

-

Within the dark alley, the young black hoodie girl arrived back into her dark room. The usual strict officer would always make an appointment with her ahead of time due to her tight schedule…however this time was unusual. Yuki didn’t call nor text her. That made the thief wondered and decided maybe sending her a message would do. Mayu sighed softly before she pressed sent the text to Yuki. She lied down on the bed and decided to take the day to relax. Which she decided to take a nap on her bed…she slowly drifted off to sleep and had a dream regarding her past memories…

-///-

“U-Ugh…!!”

I’m squirming in pain as the old scar was aching once again. I’m lying on the bed breathing hard while this older woman stroked my head and gave me a pill to reduce my pain. She stroked my head and tried to calm me down as much as she could…

“You’ll be alright Mayu…okay?”

“Taka…mina…san…”

“Shh…you’ll be okay.”

I bid my lips as tears started to stream down my cheeks. For some reason I started to miss my family…I recalled my father and mother got shot and collapsed on the floor listlessly. The scar on her head that was given by the murderer could only reminded her of that tragic night. Back in those days…when I’m a young teenager, I would have such a hallucination and terribly traumatized with my parents’ death scene.

“M-Miyuki…Miyuki…!”

“Mayu, calm down!”

“N-No!! D-Dad!!! Mom—!!”

I yelled out to the top of my lungs and resisted against Takamina-san’s grip. She was trying to hold me still on the bed but was traumatized with that death scene replaying countless times. The sound of the gun…blood spattered all over the floor and on my leg…the listless body on the pool of blood…it’s horrifying. Then suddenly, this gallant lady entered the room and slapped hardly across my face…it snapped back my conscious and I turned my eyes to her…

“O-Oi Mariko-sama…aren’t you taking it too wildly?”

“Not for her, this girl needs it.”

She gripped tightly onto my collar shirt and pulled me so my face was so close to hers. Her glare penetrated deeply into my subconscious and I was amazingly calmed down instantly. I finally had a proper breathing before Mariko-sama spoke to me.

“Life is harsh. World is cruel. Will crying do any better?”

“…”

“Answer me.”

“Mariko! She’s still a child!”

Takamina-san argued back against her but it seemed she wasn’t budged by it at the slightest. However for some reason…her words reached me and I didn’t know when since I stopped crying.

“If she wants to live. Then she needs to get over with it.”

“…”

“You need to stay strong. I’ll teach you everything you need to live on top of this ecosystem. Even it means you have to face your fear.”

“…”

Without a word, it seemed as if Mariko-sama could see that I understood it. She stroked my head and allowed me to have a rest from the concussion I was having. However…it’s not as painful as I thought anymore. Maybe I made it so hurtful because I always used to remind of my parents’ death. If it wasn’t for Mariko-sama…I wonder I would have this day.

-///-

“…”

A young raven haired girl sitting in the squared room covered with darkness. Only this small light bulb hanging form the ceiling would give a light to her. At least it was more than enough for her to see her own limbs and the locked door in front of her. She sat on the bed all alone and stared onto the floor without silently. It was that quiet that she could hear her own breathing. At least she was fed 3 times a day and given all the supplies she needed to have a leisure life in the room. The bathroom, clothes, all bathroom products were provided as well. However, the only thing she wasn’t allowed as to go out from this room. She still couldn’t understand why her father locked her up in this place. She did not know how long it went ever since she was locked in here. She began to think whether she made a good decision to reject her father or not… the reason she did so was because she didn’t want to betray Mayu.

“Mayu…”

Maybe Yuki was subconsciously pleading for Mayu to save her? However when she thought about it again, she had a feeling that it wouldn’t happen. Someone like her wouldn’t come save her. Especially when she’s the daughter of the man that was responsibility behind Watanabe’s massacre. Her father killed Mayu and Miyuki’s family…abducted Mayu to become a test subject in the newly introduced human experiment. She had the feeling the thief knew about this all along and that’s likely to be the sole reason behind those hatred eyes of hers. The feeling of guilt started to develop within her chest and she just wanted to apologize to Mayu…her father ruined their whole life. If Mayu knew all of this to begin with…it’s high likely that the thief was using her to revenge on Kashiwagi Miura. But a part of Yuki didn’t seem to be able to blame her for that.

“…Now I wonder, where is ‘true’ justice?”

If such thing were to exist, Yuki wondered where would it be based upon. On the police officers whom had their hands dirtied with blood of innocent victims? On the criminal that got everything shredded off from her life and living on hatred? As Yuki began to doubt…she didn’t know what’s the best solution anymore. Siding with her father or Mayu? This was the first time she had to think about it.

“What should I do…I don’t know what to do anymore.”

(Mayu: …I-DI-OT)

Suddenly, she felt like hearing Mayu’s voice echoing inside her ear. It was one heck of a hallucination to have at this moment when she’s locked in this room covered with grey walls. She laughed to herself softly and believed that if Mayu saw her right now she would probably say that. Would that thief show any heart towards the young innocent officer? Yuki doubted it.

“…I wonder why I rejected my father.”

(Mayu: …Why are you doing this? What are you gaining for helping me here?)

She recalled the scene that Mayu was bleeding from the gunshot wound. She treated her wounds and could feel that tiny body flinching every time her fingers brushed against her skin. It must’ve be so painful that made the thief utterly sensitive with any slight touch. Mayu didn’t deserve such a treatment like this…to be hunted and shot down…when it's the officers themselves that took everything away from her life.

“…I want to help her.”

(Mayu: Why…Why do you want to help me?)

Her inner thoughts made a guess on what the heartless thief would argue back to her if she were to say that she wanted to help her. She talked with Mayu often enough to predict what would she reply…thinking about it made Yuki felt like a creep somehow.

“Because…you’re not a heartless person.”

(Mayu: When I’m out there killing your friends and colleagues?)

“…You’re human. Just like me…you have a heart too…and I hope you will open up to me…I really want to help you, Mayu.”

The voice in her head stopped as she finally found her solid answer to her doubt. It didn’t matter whether the thief would help her or not…she decided to help Mayu on her own behalf and wouldn’t regret what she had done. She wanted to stand firm on the justice she believed…that everyone do have kindness within them. It’s a matter who would put that effort to trust that dim light. As for the officer, she wanted to trust in that subtle kindness she witnessed. Even just a little, it gave her hope.

“…Mayu, can’t we just work things out together?”

~XXX~

The exhausted young officer finally returned back to the office after her patrol with her team. However, she couldn’t shake the thought regarding her senior’s sudden leave. As she approached her table after making a cup of coffee…she heard a cellphone ringing in the room, but the music was oddly familiar to her.

“Wait…Isn’t that…”

Miyuki rushed to Yuki’s table and could hear the sound clearer. She pulled the drawer out and saw her cellphone giving out such a familiar ring tone. She was more than surprised that Yuki left her cellphone behind. She saw the incoming message but what surprised her was the name of the sender on Yuki’s contact list…it’s from Mayu. Without further ado, she opened the text and read it without permission.

[Subject: (Not Titled)]
   At the usual spot tomorrow, same time.

Young Watanabe didn’t understand the message that clearly and the only one that would understand it would be Yuki. However, she had disappeared and the only person that Miyuki could run to right now was her older twin. Miyuki wanted to meet her…she wanted to meet Mayu. That was when she decided to make such a difficult decision and replied back to her sister using Yuki’s cellphone. How lucky the battery was running very low after it was left untouched for several days, and likely to be ever since she’s gone. Coicidently Miyuki used the same cellphone version as her senior; she plugged it at her table and left it until it’s fully charged. It just reminded her of old times…how when she used to have a fight or a problem with anyone she would always went to Mayu and seek for advices…it was indeed a déjà vu. Back in those days, Mayu would always stroke her head roughly and made an eye contact back at her. She would always know what thoughts were running in Miyuki’s head and was able to give the answer she wanted the most. Every time she asked her how Mayu was able to read her minds…she would reply the same old answer.

(Mayu: …because you’re too easy to read, Miyuki.)

However, those were the old days that could only just be a memory. Things changed especially throughout these 12 years they were separated and lived alone without a family…she went through a lot of conflicts and hardships, but Mayu seemed to go through more than her. Part of her was excited to meet with her sister once again but she’s also afraid that she wouldn’t be the Mayu she knew anymore…

“Oneechan…”

~XXX~

A young woman walked through the dark alley between the buildings wearing her sunglasses while heading to her destination. This time it was unusual that Yuki sent the text back to meet in front of this coffee café that was close by to Takamina’s pharmacy store. As she arrived there…she saw this woman standing in front of the shop wearing a long black jacket with the hood on. Mayu didn’t understand with the sudden change in plans but she walked up to the woman whom she believed to be Yuki. It’s just obvious that she was waiting for someone.

“This is the first time you’re here before me.”

The moment Mayu uttered out. The woman flinched and caught the thief’s attention immediately. That was when Mayu started to realize how Yuki was oddly shorter than usual. She finally turned to her and their eyes met…obviously Mayu was expecting it and before she could even utter a word, those arms were thrown around her tightly. Her face was buried onto her shoulder and it sounded like she was having a little sobbing.

“…So you’re the one that replied my text. No wonder it didn’t sound like that woman.”

Mayu spoke up and made the fake Yuki released her grip. She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked straight back to Mayu. The thief was right, it wasn’t Yuki that replied her but it’s her younger twin. They looked into each other’s eyes silently before Mayu decided to talk in somewhere else that it would rather be more private than the coffee café. As they went into the dark alley between the buildings, that’s when Miyuki took her coat out and revealed her officer outfit.

“It’s really you… oneechan.”

“…”

However, Mayu didn’t utter a single word and only but stared at the young nervous girl. As Miyuki didn’t know where to start at all, she held tightly onto her outfit until the older thief sighed out softly.

“…What’s bugging you?”

Miyuki flinched as if Mayu saw through her eyes. It gave her an opportunity to make a conversation regarding about her senior just disappeared out of blue. She began to tell Mayu about how Yuki was absent without any notice. Despite she asked the head of the department whom was her father…she couldn’t buy that after she discovered Yuki’s dying cellphone in her drawer. If she was actually sick then she’s supposed to be carrying that phone close to her…or ask someone to get her phone for her. Miyuki felt uneasy and didn’t know whom to ask…

“You found the phone because I texted her, didn’t you?”

“…Yes.”

Mayu sighed softly as she realized it’s partially her problem that made Miyuki found Yuki’s phone in the drawer. Maybe it was a good thing, or maybe not. That was when the thief began to muse silently before she turned to her younger sister once again.

“…You wanted me to help find her, am I right?”

“E-Eh?”

“She disappeared the day after she gave you my letter…so I met her before she disappeared.”

“How did you know…what I was thinking?”

She sighed again and suddenly patted Miyuki’s head roughly, catching her off guard. She threw her glance up to Mayu and stared into those dark orbs. That instant, Miyuki swore she saw a vague hint of a smile across Mayu’s face before she replied back to her question.

“…Because you’re too easy to read, Miyuki.”

Her eyes grew wide with surprise as those sentimental words rung inside her ears. She couldn’t hold back her tears as she realized the kindhearted sister that she dearly loved was still alive in Mayu. Tears of happiness streamed down her cheeks and left her older sister in silence. The thief approached and gave her a hug with a soft pat on the head.

“You’re such a crybaby…ever since then.”

“Mayu…Mayu…”

“…I believe it’s partially my fault as well.”

Her speech made Miyuki confused, but Mayu didn’t plan to explain what she said at all and continued where she left off instead.

“So, I help you find her. Then will you stop crying?”

“Oneechan…!”

“But I would need your help…will you give me a hand Miyuki?”

“O-Of course! I’ll do whatever you asked me!”

They seem to come to an agreement with each other. Even though Mayu could easily see through Miyuki’s thoughts like a book, but not vice versa. The thief had a feeling that the reason of Yuki’s disappearance was due to her provoke for the officer to hack into the department’s database to learn the truth. No one knew whether she did it or not…but everything seemed to be too much of a coincidence to Mayu. Furthermore, she didn’t understand why she actually gave her words to Miyuki to save the daughter of the murderer. Why she had sympathy for Yuki? She sighed softly and couldn’t understand why couldn’t just ignore Yuki like how she usually did with everyone around her.

(Yuki: Because…I guess I want to believe in you.)

“…Tch.”

Mayu hissed under her voice, as she was annoyed with how Yuki’s words replayed in her head. When was the last time someone said that to her with those honest eyes? It would be such a difficult task to find this officer who was likely to be grounded by her own father. She sure did had a way to find Yuki, but its one of the ways she didn’t really prefer to do so…but that was her only choice.

~XXX~

It seemed another day went by as Yuki woke up form her bed. She glanced over at the clock and its late afternoon. After she was done with getting ready for the day, she looked around and hoped to make a move in order to get out from here.  She approached the door and it seemed to have several locks on it. They would serve her food through this bottom hole on the floor in order to prevent every possible escaping mechanism that could happen. She came up with several plans to get out from here and it just reminded her of Mayu…if the thief were to be in her position right now what would she do? But as Yuki thought about her, she recalled the first time she met with Mayu…it was one heck of a first meeting as she was stabbed in the arm. Thank god no scar was left behind but it really did took a heck of a time to recover from that. Then her first kiss was stolen…and another one in the park…she treated Mayu’s gunshot wound… witnessing Mayu’s hatred when talking about her deceased parents… Yuki didn’t understand why these memories were replaying in her head. But after she had been thinking about Mayu every single day… she started to miss her a little. She hated to admit it, but she actually did for some reason.

“…Mayu.”

The reason she was stuck here was because of Mayu running inside her head. She slid her body down against the door onto the floor. She curled up into a ball and sighed to herself. Yuki didn’t know how long would she be kept in here and what would her father to do her. Everything was too unpredictable and anything could happen. She questioned herself why she’s no longer hated Mayu when she really did despise her into the deepest core of her bone. She used to swear to herself that she would definitely hunt down the nezumi girl. However, everything changed…in the end she had feelings for Mayu. She cared for her, she wanted to save her, she wanted to protect her. It’s such a turmoil going on inside her heart. She couldn’t understand the whole situation, especially about her feelings.

“Ah! I’m starting to get insane after being locked in here and doing nothing!!! What am I going to do!?”

Yuki yelled out from the top of her lungs and obviously she wasn’t expecting anyone to hear or reply back to her…but someone did and it gave a huge embarrassment to her immediately.

“Being locked up turns you in a real psycho? Genius…”

“E-Eh? T-That voice…”

Yuki recognized hat voice immediately and it’s right behind the door. She stepped away and stared with misbelief until this mysterious savior slammed it widely opened. That’s when their eyes met…those dark strong eyes met with Yuki’s and it made her heart beat faster and faster… She recognized those eyes, face, body, and voice very well. However, she couldn’t believe that she’s actually seeing one right in front of her. 

“…Didn’t know officers can be a big idiot, but I guess it’s only you.”

“M-Mayu…?”

The thief approached her and took off her black coat immediately before she put it over on top of Yuki’s shoulder to have her wear it. Mayu observed her from top to bottom and realized how she was dressed in such casual clothing while being held in here like a prisoner. Yuki was sure a VIP prisoner after all. However, she didn’t look that bad in her shorts and white long sleeve shirt though. This funny feeling inside Yuki’s stomach started to run wild as she could see Mayu’s face so close to hers and those eyes staring at her. But then her curiosity seemed to be distracting her quite well as she wondered how did Mayu even manage to find her here.

“Mayu, how did you—”

“Shut up, we have to leave now.”

“E-Eh??”

“Hurry up you idiot.”

Mayu held her hand tightly and ran out from the prison with her. Those warm hands holding onto her so tightly made her face flushed harder. Such harsh and rough words coming out from Mayu, yet her actions expressed so much kindness she had. She recalled the moments she shared with Mayu in the park about how the cunning thief bought her drinks and protected her from the thugs that approached them. She could feel that kindness that was hidden behind the fake mask Mayu was wearing, and she could only hope that she could express it out clearly. Yuki was indeed old enough to realize what was this funny feeling developing inside her…it’s the deadliest poison called love. She hated to admit it, but maybe she was actually falling for the thief now… If she really did, Yuki had no clue what to do from now on…

-

They ran through the corridor and Yuki saw all the guards on her way were unconscious on the floor and believed to be all of Mayu’s work. The thief was leading the way and they turned at the corner in order to escape from here as soon as possible before they would be caught. If Mayu were to be caught here…only death would wait for her. She hurried and contacted her friend whom actually came with her to assist her mission to kidnap Yuki out from the enemy’s main headquarters. Mayu was wearing an earphone that allowed her to communicate with her friend directly without being a hindrance to her.

“Oi, where are you now?”

[Did you get the princess back?]

“Shut up, I’m heading out now.”

[Good, I’m already in a tight situation now…]

“Get out from there, and meet at home…stay safe Jurina.”

[I know, you too…I bet the security camera is on right now…be careful.]

The contact was cut off and Mayu turned at the corner once again. She had remembered her path out after she had passed by just once. Yuki realized that there was another friend within this place with Mayu and both of them were risking their life to take her out from here.

“M-Mayu…I’m so sorry to drag you and your friend into th—”

“Can we just talk later and just run!?”

“…!”

Mayu realized that the officers including Yuki’s father would probably saw them escaping from their base. They needed to hurry if they wanted to get out from here alive…and uninjured.

-

The security camera was hacked by Mayu and Jurina when they had began their infiltration plan. As Miura was sitting at the security room and observed all the cameras within the whole building…he could see his very daughter running away along with this anonymous girl in black long sleeve shirt. She looked oddly familiar as if she resembled someone he once knew in the past. His men came up to him in order to ask for his orders.

“Sir, what do you want us to do with them?”

“…Capture them alive.”

He ordered while staring at the monitor, directly at his beloved daughter whom seemed to betray him and his trust for her. At least he wouldn’t want to finish his very own daughter off with the result of his own short temper. “If they resist, shoot them…make sure Yuki won’t be dead.”

“Yes sir!”

-

Turning at the corner once again, Yuki was getting exhausted with running but she’s attempting her best to keep up with Mayu’s speed. She wasn’t surprised that none of the officers managed to catch her at all…that speed was just ridiculous. Then they finally saw this door at the end of the corridor and then Mayu told her to keep running.

“Don’t stop running, trust me!”

That moment, Mayu let go of her hands and sprinted even faster. It’s such insane speed and the young thief swung her feet forward and kicked the locked door and made it flew off into midair. Such inhuman leg power that Mayu possessed and the thief landed safely on the ground. Yuki ran after her and finally came out from the building she was locked. That’s when she realized that she was locked within the main headquarters of the Crime Investigation department, which was a separate building from her usual office. After they successfully got out, they had finally met with another younger girl whom had just come out from the air ventilator pathway at the same time as them.

“Jurina!”

“Mayu, let’s use our last resort escape plan.”

“Right, let’s go.”

Mayu turned to Yuki and held her hand tightly. However, the thief could see that she was exhausted from the constant running within the building. It’s not surprising that no one would be able to catch up with Mayu and Jurina’s stamina…they were special after all.

“Just a little okay? We can’t stop now.”

“I-I know…”

Yuki held onto her hand tightly and then they kept running as Jurina led the way. It was the first time that she heard such encouragement words from the thief. Everything about Mayu seemed rather surprising to her today and everything she had done made her heart raced even more. They ran into the alley between the abandoned buildings that were behind the headquarters even it was likely to be the most dangerous path they could’ve picked. But if they arrived at their destination then they would successfully escaped from the officers. As they were running, a hoard of armed officers was running after them. They began to shoot at them in order to intimidate them.

“Stop right there! Surrender and you’ll be safe.”

~BANG~BANG~

“Like hell we’re going to believe that… We need to separate.”

“It’s far to dangerous for us Jurina—”

“We don’t have a choice right now, you have her with you so you’re vulnerable than I do!”

Jurina gave Mayu a push and turned at another corner in order to act as decoy instead. There wasn’t any moment for Mayu to say a word, only but to keep running and hoped to meet with Jurina at their destination. The sky was getting darker as the sun was about to set. Furthermore, weather was getting cloudy as if it’s going to rain as well. It could be beneficial for escaping, but her priority at the moment was to make sure Yuki wouldn’t die from any misleading gunshot. She could tolerate few shots…but not this officer she was kidnapping.

“Keep running, don’t stop!”

Even Jurina acted as a decoy, but there were few officers following after them. They were well-trained ones and were directly from Miura’s command. They were well prepared for situations like this and they were all armed with weapons that could kill them instantly in a single shot.  As they were so focused on running, Mayu didn’t see another officer coming from hidden corner from the right and he slammed his metal baton onto Mayu’s head. It struck right on the spot that she had her old scar on and caused the young thief to flinch. Yuki’s eyes grew wide with shock as she could hear the sound of a bone fractured from that. But before she could react, Mayu threw Yuki forward and got back onto her feet. She swung the knife from her hidden pocket to slash the officer’s throat without hesitation. The young thief knew that the officers were well armed with weapon and armor, and the only spot that wasn’t protected was their facial area. Then she thrust kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying to block other officers from pursuing them. She sprinted and caught up with Yuki while she’s starting to have a blurred vision from the officer’s preemptive strike. Kashiwagi threw her glance back and saw blood trailing down the side of Mayu’s forehead.

“M-Mayu, you are—!”

“Don’t turn back, just RUN!!”

She didn't say anything further and kept running. She held onto Yuki’s hand tightly and continued running. The scene that Mayu slithered the officer’s throat had burned into her eyes, but she was able to get over with it amazingly quickly. It was a life-or-death game they’re in right now…it’s either Mayu would be killed, or that officer. It was the first time she was experiencing the actual moments of life or death…the moment that she could live or be killed within a slight second. It was indeed scary and it’s making her trembling without realizing it. She held onto her hand tightly and Mayu responded the same back to her. From that grip…she immediately had a feeling that the thief was trying to indirectly cheer her up. Then again, they turned at the corner and came out to this wide area that seemed to be a main road. It was dirty and abandoned while being surrounded by old haunted buildings.   

Mayu glanced around quickly and finally spotted this huge opened drain on the road. That’s their escape mechanism that both Mayu and Jurina prepared…if they were able to get into the drain; it’s likely those officers would catch up with them. They knew the whole drain pathways as if it was a back of their garden. However, as they were heading towards the drain…the officers came out to surround them with guns.

“Stop right there or else we will shoot you two!”

“…”

Mayu let go of Yuki’s hand and stood firm onto the floor. As she observed her surroundings there were about 4 men around them and she could manage it so easily, but without Yuki around. She must finish them all in one go before any of them could fire the gun. She took a deep breath and stared at her first target with full intimidation.

“…!”

The moment he flinched was her opportunity. She ran in and stabbed him right in his throat and swiftly swung her knife out to slash another man’s throat without hesitation. Such precise within a blink of second, she moved so swiftly and executing a kick into another man’s solar plexus despite the armor he was wearing. She knocked him out instantly before he could even react.

“You—!”

Another armed man was pointed the gun towards Mayu but then she finished him off by throwing her knife right onto his forehead. She killed 3 men instantly and knocked out one. Yuki only stared at the scene with shock. Within just few blinks, the criminal slaughtered 3 elite officers. There was blood splattered onto Mayu’s cloth and she did not show sign of hesitation at all. Yuki never knew that she could possess such dexterous skills. Normally Yuki would be terrified to witness such a heartless act…but surprisingly she wasn’t at all.

“M-Mayu…”

As the thief turned to her, her eyes grew wide with surprise as she saw a red laser dot on Yuki’s body. She picked the gun from the floor and run towards Yuki immediately with hope that she would reach her just in time before the officer would be shot down. Just when the sniper pulled the trigger, the rifle was aiming at their boss’s daughter since he wasn’t given a choice after watching a single girl killed three of his colleagues instantly.

~BANG!!!~

Mayu felt the sharp pain running in her brachium to take the bullet instead of Yuki.  She glared back at the hidden sniper and pointed the gun at him with confidence before pull that trigger. Even within that darkness, the thief could tell how she managed to catch him off guard and landed a headshot on him. His body fell off from his hidden spot on the building and landed onto the floor listlessly. As Mayu realized things were safer now, she took a deep breath before she stood firm on her feet. Yuki eyes grew wide with fear and she was completely terrified. She couldn’t believe that Mayu took the bullet in her place and she could see blood streaming down her arm.

“A-Ah…!”

“Hurry to that drain—!”

Right after Mayu pointed where the drain was located. How unfortunate other officers had heard the sound of the gunshot and rushed over to their location immediately.

“They’re over here!!!”

Mayu bid her lips to suppress the pain aching in her left upper arm and pointed her gun towards the officers immediately. She pushed Yuki towards the drain with her injured arm before she distracted them with the gun in her hands. She pulled the first trigger and landed right in the middle of the throat of the that was standing in the front line…but before she could pull another trigger, she suddenly had a double vision that caused her to miss the shot.

“S-Shit…!”

She ran with all her strength towards the drain where Yuki was heading. Glad that she had that speed to prevented those officers from aiming at her properly but then one of the bullets deflected on the floor and landed right in her calf. Obviously she flinched with the surprise pain but she endured all of it. Mayu kept running in full speed and finally caught up with her hostage. She wrapped her arm around Yuki tightly and dragged her down so they slid across the floor until they fell right into the hole that led them to this huge drain tunnel underneath. It was one deep drain. The officers wouldn’t be able to see the bottom of the drain from above unless they insanely followed after them down here. At least it guaranteed half of their safety for landing in this place. 

“U-Ugh…”

They handed on the floor roughly but at least they managed to have the escape from the officer’s pursue… As Yuki recovered from the hard landing…she could see Mayu lying down beside her body breathing hard with pain. Her calf and brachium were bleeding from the shot. It felt as if her heart was ripped from inside out as she watched Mayu in this much pain. Everything seemed to happen so fast that she couldn’t process anything…everything happened just because Mayu tried to take her out from that prison.

“M-Mayu!!”

“We still have to run…until we reach the hideout…”

“But y-you’re—!”

“They can still follow us! Do you want us to die here!?”

“…!”

Mayu struggled to stand up and Yuki gave her a hand. She wrapped Mayu’s arm on her shoulder and supported her to walk. The silent thief pointed forward towards the direction they needed to head on in order to return back to the hideout.

~CLICK~

Both of them heard the suspicious sound from behind and saw this flickering red light dropped from above and landed on the floor. Those officers must’ve thrown in down the drain and it was a mini time bomb… Mayu couldn’t believe that they were that desperate to kill them this badly and tried to sprint away as fast as she could but the leg she got shot just sent another spark of pain through her nervous system.

“A-Agh…!”

“Mayu!!”

“God dammit…! Just throw me into the water…and run.”

“HELL NO!!!”

Yuki yelled back and completely rejected Mayu’s order. She carried the thief up in the bridal style and ran forward despite her legs were so exhausted from all the running. She was losing her breath but she rather hyperventilated than leaving Mayu behind. The sound was beeping faster as each second passed by.

“We will survive. We will…!”

It was about to explode and both of them were still in the range of the explosion…as the time was running out, Mayu felt her body being hugged tightly by Yuki as she jumped into the drainage water. She could feel that fragile body trembling against her and that warmth that somehow comforted her. That officer was planning to use her body to shield the explosion for Mayu…but before she did have the time to say anything further… everything seemed to black out immediately with that huge explosive sound and rung her ear drums so badly with a strong water wave tackling them.

~BOOM~

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2014, 03:11:01 PM »
W-WHAT WAS THAT!!! JUST BOOOOM!!!

OUCH IT'S LIKE WATCH A MOVIE MY GOD KATE!!

ME: UH OH WHO'S THERE???

X: IT'S PIZZA~~

ME: I'M NOT ORDERING ANY PIZZA~

CRACK!!!!!

SWOSSSH!!!

TO BE CONTINUE....

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2014, 03:13:24 PM »
EMERGED~! EMERGED~! EMERGED~! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Reading your update with my eyes wide open! :fap

Uwaaaaa~ WWatanabe moment~! How sweet of Mayu comforting Miyuki.. :roll: :wub:
Can't wait for them to be reunited..

Miura, just commanded to shoot down her daughter and MayuJuri..
He seriously went too far just for his plan to go well.. I wanna rip his head off~! :angry: :angry:

Emerged! That explosion! MaYuki~!

Gosh~! I also hope Jurina got out safely..

I love your update~! :twothumbs

More to come, yeah?

Thanks for your hardwork :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:23:39 PM by kenjoy12 »

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2014, 04:23:36 PM »
~BOOM~

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: why oh why kate-san.... why do you have to cut it on the best part?  XD I just can't... this is soooo good!  :drool:  Our MaYuki really fit in any genre!  :cow: I want more.. please update again, kate-san.
You deserve a  :bow: I'm amaze on how you keep all your ideas together considering you have a lot of on-going fics  :thumbsup Keep it up.  :cow:  :cow:  :cow:

Thanks for the update!  :deco:

Offline achina-chan

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2014, 08:29:28 PM »
WWatanabe~~ :shy2:
I want Mayu as my oneechan tooo :wriggly: :wriggly:

WOOHO!!!
I really like the action here.. :ding: :ding: ~Awasome~ :cool1:

Agh... you left me hanging :badluck: :frustrated: :pleeease:

Please update soon :kneelbow: :on GJ: :on comhere:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2014, 08:46:07 PM »
...dun...dun...dun...!!!

...wow...sugoi~~~
*clap clap*
Wonderful...and exciting...thrilling nya...
And thus, I silently wait in the shadows to see the result...

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2014, 11:29:58 PM »
Omg the escape part was so intense

I hope Mayuki escape that explode and be save

Update soon

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Beautiful Song