JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Puffy - Umi Eto

Author Topic: [04/15] Morning Musume 58th single [Seishun kozo.../Yuugure wa.../Ima koko kara]  (Read 25968 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Reposting the video from the previous post since this one ended up starting a new page.  8)2

From H!O's Twitter:
Morning Musume '15 announce their national handshake events
-
- https://twitter.com/hello_online/status/584029881719250944

Also from H!O's Twitter:
Morning Musume '15 58th single website
- https://r.helloproject.com/morningmusume/seisyun/
- https://twitter.com/hello_online/status/584029658758393856
- https://r.helloproject.com/morningmusume/seisyun/

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
This guy seems to have a thing with Da Vinci XD

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
GAWD! THE PERSONALITIES OF ALL THE MEMBERS COME THROUGH SO WELL, IT'S SO MUCH FUN, ACTION, CUTENESS, ALSO NONAKA HAS SOME GREAT MOMENTS HERE?

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST HIRE THIS DUDE AS THEIR MAIN PV MAKER OR AT LEAST HIRE HIM TO MAKE ONE PV FOR EACH SINGLE?? SRSLYYYY

EVERYBODY WATCH THIS MV SEVERAL TIMES TO GIVE IT MANY VIEWS SO THEY'LL CONSIDER HIRING HIM AGAIN PLZZZZ

EDIT: MAACHAN IN THIS VIDEO!!!! :wub:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 04:21:49 PM by shirenu '15 »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
This needs a poll! :cathappy:

Which version of "Seishun Kozo" is your favorite? The original version or the "Another" version that was just released?

Personally, I like the second version. :) It was awesome, and like Shirenu-san said, everyone's personalities were shown clearly here. Plus, that ending! :thumbsup
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
I just thought that this is the 2nd MV of MM that heavily features trains AAAAAAND that there are no members from the 1st one, JKM, remaining in the group now.

I dunno if it's intentional, but I kinda like the idea of that.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Interesting take on the MV:

Quote from: berikyuu from tumblr
My notes on “Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru” (Another ver.)

- The train represents being in Morning Musume. 12th gen passing the audition made them the new “passengers”
- Senior members welcome them at the platform with the lines 「最後は君の腕次第」(in the end it’s up to your skills) - representing advice to the new members. The “Give Me More Love” outfits symbolize the last era that has recently ended (Sayu grad).
- The “Morning ←Evening → Morning” sign indicates the heyday of the past (Golden Era), meaning where the train came from, and the “new” Golden Era they are trying to work for in the future - meaning where the train is going. The “Evening” represents where the train is right now - the time their popularity went down (Platinum Era), and the time period in which they started to reinvent themselves (Colorful Era).
- The grass, wildflowers, mountains, and sakura symbolize the Japanese poem “Iroha”, which is featured in the lyrics:

色は匂へど  (Even the blossoming flowers)
    散りぬるを (Will eventually scatter)
    我が世誰ぞ (Who in our world)
    常ならむ (Is unchanging?)
    有為の奥山 (The deep mountains of karma)   
    今日越えて (We cross them today)
    浅き夢見じ (And we shall not have superficial dreams)
    酔ひもせず (Nor be deluded.)

- Once the senior members welcome 12th gen to the Musume Train, they observe how their senpai all have certain characteristics that make Morning Musume so special (Eripon’s selfie-taking skills, Mizuki’s hula hoop, Riho’s acrobatics, Sakura’s singing abilities, etc.) The overall atmosphere is bright and cheery.
-Once the scene cuts to 12th gen on top of the dark, rushing train, that symbolizes what it takes to be in Morning Musume - all the work, focus, stress, and other hardships that involve with being in the group. This is seen as intimidating to the new members.
-The new members run to the left towards a bright light, which is in the direction of the Golden Era “Morning ← “ side of the platform sign. This represents that you can’t return to the past, no matter how great it was.
-When they run down and jump off the train in the wrong direction, they end up back where they started - on the platform, with the senior members once again giving them the same advice and cheering them on. This suggests that it’s easy for new members to make mistakes, but their seniors will still be there for support.
-12th gen get back on the top of the rushing train, this time with the senior members, who point them in the correct direction by running to the right, which is the “new” Golden Era side of the platform sign (”→ Morning”).
-When all the members jump into the dark fog, this represents that the group as a whole is jumping headfirst into the uncertainty of the future, but they keep pushing and use their skills and talents to persevere. They keep moving forward with the train.
-At the end of the PV, the fog has cleared and the group is dancing in falling sakura. Sakura is a symbol of new beginnings and this scene represents the goal Morning Musume wants to reach - a new beginning - a new Golden Era. While it’s not the light of the original Golden Era 12th gen saw at the left end of the train, it’s still beautiful in its own right.

http://berikyuu.tumblr.com/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:32:47 AM by oaxiac »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
From Up-Front Link's Twitter:
[EN] Morning Musume。'15 MV "Seishun Kozouga Naiteiru" (Dance Shot Ver.) is available on YouTube:
-
- https://twitter.com/UpFrontLink/status/587528959924944896

Click the Twitter links for pics.

From Haro Wota's Twitter:
MM advertising their new song on the big screen at Shibuya crossing
- https://twitter.com/haro_wota/status/587556638757883904

MM invades Shinjuku Station
- https://twitter.com/haro_wota/status/587461370045722624

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Seishun Kouzou live @ 4:50

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 10:06:39 AM by oaxiac »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
I was going to post the making of too cause all it did was make me confused. They clearly shot close up singing shots of Kanon but they weren't in the video. Why would they record Zukki but only use Karin? Weird.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 06:39:35 PM by oaxiac »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Puffy - Umi Eto