JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Love song

Author Topic: [eel_96's fanfic] ANNOUNCEMENT!!  (Read 18106 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: [eel_96's fanfic] My puppy is a WHAATT?? (Wmatsui) [Chapter 3]
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2014, 01:49:11 PM »
Mayuki Wmatsui they so cute...Mayu don't give up

I wonder about Jun pass...the guy who flirt with Rena seem to scare of Jun

Update soon

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: [eel_96's fanfic] My puppy is a WHAATT?? (Wmatsui) [Chapter 3]
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2014, 10:16:58 PM »
YAY! MaYuki is here too! :onioncheer:
Wah~ As expected from Jun, getting popular with the girls already! :mon misch: :hehehe:
Haha ~ MaYuki and Wmatsui are so  cute! :mon lovelaff:
Poor Yukirin, she can't win against Mayu :whistle:
Where does Jun come from? :dunno:
Eh ~ Their going to the ice cream shop again :glasses:
Didn't that ice-cream man know Jun or something, since he know's Jun's name? :mon dunno:
Wonder what will happen next ~ :mon huh:
Update soon ~ :k-great: :tama-bye:

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfic] My puppy is a WHAATT?? (Wmatsui) [Chapter 4]
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2014, 07:33:15 AM »
Sorry for a really late update...
Thanks for the comments and i will reveal Jun's pass soon..
Please be patient a little bit.. :)
So here chapter 4...

"Come on Rena chan.. We're almost late." Jun pulled Rena's arm who was preparing her needs for today class.
"Calm down Jun.. We still have lot of times." Rena stopped him annoyed.
"I had promised Mayuyu to meet him before class start." Jun said again.
"I see you two seem close these days."
"Yeah you can say that. He is fun and i just feel we have many common things." Jun shrugged.
"..." Rena just kept silent.
"Do you not like me hanging out with him?" Jun asked.
"A little bit.. He's a troublemaker Jun. I'm afraid you'll become one too if you play with him too much." Rena said worriedly.
"I won't Rena chan.. Calm down. Don't be worry again okay?" Jun reassured.
"Okay. I believe you." Rena smiled.
"Thanks."

"Alright finish... Let's go Jun." Rena dragged Jun went out from their house.
"Aahhh wait my bag." In the end they went inside again to take Jun's bag.
"Ahh right i forgot. Hehehe.." Rena laughed embarassed.

Today they went to school by foot since Jun insisted that Rena needed more excercises.
Usually they went by Rena's car even though actually their house wasn't really far from school.
Of course Jun used his puppy eyes to lure Rena. She still couldn't resist that deadly eyes.

"Don't walk too fast Jun.. I need to breath." Rena talked run out of breath.
"Oh come on Rena chan.. You can do this." Jun dragged Rena.
"I'm not athletic like you. Just give me a sec okay?" Rena pulled Jun to stopped him.
"This is why Rena chan you must do more excercises. Look at you we have just walked this far but you have already like this." Jun complained.
"I'm sorry i just hate excercising. I don't like it when i'm all sweaty. It's gross." Rena said in a middle of taking her breath.
Jun sighed and then squated. "Get on."
"What?" Rena asked confused.
"Get on." Jun repeated still squating.
"No! It's embarassing."
"Quickly. Or i'll drag you running till we arrive to school." Jun insisted.
"Besides i'm the one who makes you exhausted like this." Jun whispered but Rena still could hear him.
"Okay." Rena blushed. "But put me down before we reach school!"
"Roger that!"

After some minutes walking finally they reached their destination with sweaty Jun. Of course they had walked side by side now.
"I'm sorry because of me you are sweaty now." Rena said guilty.
"No problem." Jun smiled. "Then.. I'll go first?"
"Okay then. Let's meet at the gate after school."
"Un.. Bye Rena chan."
"Bye."
They walked separated way to their own destination.

"Hey Jun!" Mayu clung himself to Jun.
"Hey whassup!"
"What happened to you? You are all wet."
"It's a long story." Jun didn't have intention to tell Mayu.
"But Jun i think your wet look has made all the girls squealing like no end."
Around them were the girls squealing excitedly looking at their two princes expecially the sweaty Jun today.
This thing was just usual for them but today was the most noisy morning.
"Hey hey Jun try to wink at them. I bet they will faint on their place." Mayu whispered.
"Hahaha.. Let's try that."
Jun winked to the girls behind them made them held their breath and fell to the ground. After their sense back they screamed and squealed again.
"See.." Mayu smirked to Jun.

All the boys who saw that time just could sigh and accepted the two really could make all girls high over heels to them.

"Ok it's enough.. Let's go to class.. I don't want to be late to Yukirin's class." Mayu said.
"Yeah yeah.."

Few hours later...
"Oh god why can't Yukirin become our teacher from morning till classes end everyday?" Mayu complained after the last hours Yuki teached in their class.
"You wish.. Why does Rena chan never teach our class?" Jun complained too.
"For a cousin you really like her a lot huh?" Mayu asked just for teasing Jun.
"Eh! Ah! I don't like her! I just.. I just think it will be fun!" Jun became panic after Mayu said he liked Rena.
"Relax dude.. I know.. I know.. I was just teasing you." Mayu hit Jun's back playfully.
"Aha-ahahaha... Ri-right.. Of course no way i will like my own cousin.." Jun said awkwardly.
After that they went silent and wait for the next teacher.

"Hey Jun.." Mayu called Jun made Jun looked at him. "Let's skip classes.."
"What? No! Rena chan will kill me.." Jun refused.
"Oh come on Jun.. It will be fun. Let's watch Rena sensei teaching first before we go. How's that?" Mayu really knew how to lure Jun.
"Why i will agree because we see Rena chan first?" Jun started to panic again. 'Is he know we are not family?'
"It okay Jun.. Just by seeing your gestures i know you like your own cousin. Hahaha..." Mayu laughed.
"Wha-what? I-i'm not.. Of c-course.." Jun stuttered.
"See? You stutter too much." Mayu kept teasing Jun.
"Oh shut up Mayu! Don't you dare tell anyone!" Jun finally surendered accept what Mayu said.
"So? Want to go now? Let's see your Rena.." Mayu asked again.
"Alright alright... I'm in. I've never seen Rena teaching before."

They snucked out together. Luckily because the next teacher still not coming, they said he got traffic jam, so Mayu and Jun could easily go to Rena class. Jun almost remembered all of Rena class. When and where she must teach everyday.

"Oh god Rena is really amazing when she is teaching. She really is calm but a little bit scary right?" Jun said to Mayu.
"Yeah.. It feels like you will be eaten if you don't listen to the subject." Mayu agreed.
"Let stay here for more 3 minutes." Jun suggested.
"Okay.. As you wish."

"Hey let's go now Jun. we will be caught if we're not go now." Mayu wake Jun up from his loveland.
"Okay okay." Jun a little bit irritated.
They walked below the windows so Rena wouldn't notice them there.
Unfortunately Rena heard a little bit noisy from outside and so she went out to check.

"Jun, Mayu? What are you doing here?"
The two stood up and faced Rena. All of the girls in that class started to whisper and giggle to each other. They knew the two prince of school had just been caught skipping class.
"Ehm.. Nothing.. We're just.." Jun looked at Mayu for help.
"We're going to toilet."
"Yes toilet."
"But toilet is over there." Rena pointed to the opposite direction from Jun and Mayu's.
They looked at each other and then nodded.
"Run!" The two of them shouted and ran away from Rena.
#brak
Luck not on their side, they bumped to someone and fell.
Seeing that scene Rena ran to them. "Yuki! Catch them! They are skipping class." Rena shouted.
"Yuki?" Mayu confused and looked at his side. "Yu-yukirin.. Hi.."
Yuki stood up with angry face and lifted Mayu by his rear collar, followed by Rena who was just arrived and lifted Jun too by his rear collar.
Like scared puppies Jun and Mayu just shut their mouthes up and looked down.
They were brought to the principal room and the principal lectured them there. Rena and Yuki waited there too listening all of the principle said to their students. For the punishment they must clean every toilets in the school.
After one hour finally the principle dismissed them all. Outside the room Jun and Mayu could see how mad the two teachers were.
"I'm sorry Yuki." Mayu said guilty.
"How many times i must tell you? Why are you always become a troblemaker like this? Stop already! I'm tired Mayu!" Yuki shouted mad at Mayu and then walked away.
"Yuki.. Wait!" Mayu ran chasing Yuki pleading for forgiveness.

Jun and Rena just kept silent saw all the things happened.
"Re..." Not even finished called her name Rena just walked away left Jun behind didn't even want to say anything.
"Rena please.. I'm sorry.." Jun tried to talk to her.
"Just do your punishment first." Rena said still not looking back at Jun.
"Okay.." Jun stopped walking. He knew Rena wouldn't talk to him for now no matter how hard he tried.

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2014, 10:22:55 AM »
ugh
poor Jun...

Rena is so cooooooooooold!
but I like it  :cathappy:
\( ´ω` )/

Conti soon pls!

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2014, 10:40:23 AM »
Poor Mayu and Jun :depressed:, but they deserved it for skipping classes :wahaha:
Ah~ The two princes starting to cause trouble  :mon exhaust:
Rena needs to be less cold and tsundere around Jun :mon sweat:
"Besides i'm the one who makes you exhausted like this." Jun whispered but Rena still could hear him.
"Okay." Rena blushed. "But put me down before we reach school!"
Really these two are just so cute! :luvluv1: :wriggly:
"It okay Jun.. Just by seeing your gestures i know you like your own cousin. Hahaha..." Mayu laughed.
Jun is really easy to see through, even Mayu can tell :mon lol: :mon determined:
Can't wait to see what happens next ~ :tama-bye:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2014, 12:33:33 PM »
An all-sweaty winking Jun *_*
What can be better than that ?!
Jun, just give Rena a kiss and she'll forgive you XD

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2014, 01:19:35 PM »
what a troublemaker!! remind me of my school day!  :lol:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »
An all-sweaty winking Jun *_*
What can be better than that ?!
Jun, just give Rena a kiss and she'll forgive you XD

I agree with you XD

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2014, 04:24:23 AM »
xD Jun first trouble...oh dear the two teachers is mad, run for ur lives XD

Update soon

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfic] My puppy is a WHAATT?? (Wmatsui) [Chapter 5]
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2014, 04:15:26 AM »
Update!!!
Jun's past is revealed. Not all just a little bit.. :P
And there will be confessions..
Here you go!!

After school..
Jun and Mayu had finished their punishment. It took a whole school day to finish it. This school really had a lot of toilets.
"Oi Jun... Do you think they still angry?" Mayu suddenly asked then sipping his cola.
"I think yes.. I bet Rena chan won't talk to me today." Jun answered while drank his cola too.
"What must we do? I never can stand it when Yuki mad at me." Mayu really looked down since Jun met him again.
"Cheer up Mayu! Just say sorry and promise you will never do that again." Jun gave suggestion.
"I have done that before."
"And now you still doing this again? No doubt she is really angry right now." Jun smirked.
"You're not helping Jun." Mayu hit Jun's arm.
"Ouch.. Sorry... But i have my own problem too." Jun said and rubbed his arm.
"I'll go home first Jun. I'll go to Yukirin's house tonight." Mayu said.
"Good luck buddy.. I hope Rena chan not angry anymore."
The two of them walked separately. Jun went to teachers' room to find Rena while Mayu walked to the school gate and went home.

Jun walked to teachers' room to find Rena. He thought maybe Rena had cooled down a little now.
He opened the door and found Rena was sitting doing her works. She didn't notice Jun came to her direction.
"Rena." Jun called her.
"Oh my god Jun. you startled me. What do you want?" Rena said still a little bit cold but not that scary as before.
"Nothing.. I just want to go home with you. Hmm... And i'm sorry for today." Jun rubbed his nape not looking at Rena.
Rena stopped her works and looked at Jun.
"It's okay. Just promise me you will never do that again." Rena lectured Jun.
"Okay i'm promise. You're not angry anymore right?"
Rena shook her head. "But if you do that again i won't talk to you ever again."
"No! Don't do that!" Jun panicked.
Rena laughed. "Actually when i was student back then sometimes i skip classes too. But if i think again now it really useless."
"You skipped classes too? Wow i never imagine it before.. You look like a role model student."
"Oh shut up.. I was just an ordinary student. Anyway.. Why did you skip class today?" Rena asked curious.
Jun shocked heard the question. "Hmm nothing.. I was just bored. That's all."
"Really? I don't think that just the only reason. Your face said other things." Rena interrogated Jun.
"Really nothing.." Jun still didn't want to say the truth.
"Oh come on Jun. Did you miss me so much so you went to peek from my class's window?" Rena teased.
"Wha!! No!" Jun blushed.
"Hahahahaha.. You are blushing! Am i guessing right?" Rena amused.
"Stop it.. I just want to know how you teach. You really scary.."
"If you tease me i mad again then." Rena pretended she was angry.
"Sorry.." Jun gave her his puppy eyes again. He really know how to lure Rena. "Ugh i hate that eyes."
"Hehehe you still can't resist my cuteness. Let's go home.."
"Okay okay.. Let me tidy up my desk first."

"Let's go now?" Rena said.
"Un"

Today's walk seemed really quick. They didn't realize they had already arrived at their home. But...
"Who are those men in front of my house?" Rena talked again after the long silence.
Jun looked at the men. They saw Jun too and ran after Jun and Rena as soon as they saw him.
Jun pulled Rena and ran away from the men.
"Waa... What's wrong Jun?" Rena asked while being dragged.
"I will explain to you when we are away from them."

It's not easy to run away from trained men. They are fast and not easy to lose. There are some times Jun and Rena were about to get caught but fortunately they still could manage to escape.

Finally after a long journey of running Jun and Rena could get away from those misterious men. They walked to get some air after the tiring escape.
No one talked when they were walking. Rena was afraid to start asking so she waited for Jun to talked. After few minutes of walking they finally stopped at the nearby park. Jun still kept silent and calmed himself down.

"I need to tell you something.." Suddenly Jun started talking. "I'm sorry i dragged you to my problems."
"Who are they Jun? Why are they casing after you?" Rena asked hesitately. "And.. Who are you?"
"Okay first.. Do you know Matsui clan?"
"If i'm not wrong.. That's the most feared yakuza family right? They are pretty famous around here.."
"Yes you're right, and that's me. My dad was the leader.."
"What?!" Rena shocked.
"He was.. Until he..." Jun's voice was decreasing till he stopped and looked really sad.
"He what?" Rena asked full concern.
"...he was killed."
Rena shocked hearing what Jun had told her.
"At first i thought he had heart attack. Everyone think so but in the end i found out that's not the case. My father's friend... He is the killer. He made it like he had a heart attack. And now when he know i have found out he chase me down to take my life. He's already like my uncle though."
"He want to do that so he can take over the clan?"
"Yes you're right.."
"This is too complicated..."
"I'm sorry Rena san. I don't want to drag you to my problem but.."
"What's wrong Jun?"
"I like you.. I can't let you go.. I feel like i forget all my problems when i'm with you. Everytime i wanted to go in the end i always came back to you.. Sorry.." Jun looked away.
Rena blushed madly hearing Jun's confession. She couldn't said anything so she just waited Jun to continue.
"I like you since the first time i saw you. I went to your school everyday because i want to see you."
"I never knew it.. You stalked me??" Rena asked.
"Of course no!!" Jun replied panic looking at Rena. "Ehmm.. Okay yes i stalked you.. Sorry.."
"It's okay.. I don't mind as long as you don't bother me."
"I never thought you would find me in that empty street. That place is kind of... creepy. When i heard footsteps i thought i would die soon."
"But that footsteps is mine.."
"Yeah... At first i didn't want to bother you but after you talked to me for the first time i lost my mind and i couldn't just let my chance to be near you go no matter what."
Rena just kept quiet didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry.. Because of my ego i drag you to danger." Jun just looked down. "I should have let you go that day. I will go from your house today and i won't bother you anymore.. Thank you for everything." Jun bowed and walked away.
But before he left suddenly he felt weight on his shoulders.
"Wait.. You know i never take back my words. You will stay at my house. I don't mind helping you. I helped you that day so i won't stop just because i know who you are.." Rena closed her gap with Jun and then hug him. "Just tell me anytime when you need my help okay? Never think i won't help you.."
Jun nodded his head. "Thank you.. Rena chan..."

That night Mayu went to Yuki's house. He rang the bell. Not long after that Yuki opened the door. As soon as she saw Mayu she closed the door again.
"Yukirin! Wait! I need to talk." Mayu banged the door.
"What else do you want to say Mayu?" Yuki said from behind the door.
"I'm sorry. Please.." Mayu said still banging the door.
"Stop it already Mayu! I'm tired! Go home!" Yuki said coldy.
"I know i already promised you.. Please give me a chance. I won't make troubles again."
"How can i believe you Mayu? You said this last time but see what you did today." Yuki still answered coldly.
Mayu started to get teary. "Please don't be mad at me like this."
Heard Mayu crying Yuki couldn't help herself she opened the door and let Mayu went in.
Yuki sighed then patted Mayu's head gently. "Stop crying okay? You are still a crybaby although in school you are such a troublemaker." Yuki giggled.
"Shut up!" Mayu said embarassed still crying a little.

"I'm sorry Yuki i didn't mean to disappoint you." Mayu said after he was a little bit calmer.
"Why do you always like to make troubles Mayu? You are not like this before."
Mayu diverted his eyes from Yuki. Then he started to talk again still not looking at Yuki.
"When you went to university we rarely met and slowly when i realize we are not as close as we were before. So when you graduated and decided to move to Tokyo i said i would come with you. I thought i could get closer to you. But.. When school started i realize it's useless. You always distracted by other things. And then i think if i make troubles you will see me for sure..." Mayu looked at Yuki. "I just want you care for me like when we were kids Yuki! Why can't you understand that?" Mayu said half shouted.
Yuki surprised by what Mayu just said. She never thought all of this. She never understand why Mayu became like this before.
"I'm sorry Mayu. I never think how you feel." Yuki hugged Mayu tightly.
"I like you Yuki. Ever since we were just a kid, i like you. I always like you." Mayu confessed still hugging Yuki.
"You know what? The reason why i make gap between us is because i like you too Mayu. But I'm scared if we still as close as we were in the past i will fall for you harder." Yuki admitted.
"Why must you scared?" Mayu asked.
"Our age gap is too far Mayu. People won't accept us. And now i'm your teacher. It's impossible." Yuki explained.
"I don't care what others say as long as i'm with you. We won't in trouble if no one know about us."
"But..." Before Yuki could finish talking Mayu kissed Yuki. At first Yuki resisted but in the end she kissed Mayu too. After the two of them ran out of air they stopped still hugged each other.
"Please believe me. I won't let you in trouble. Do you want to be my girlfriend Yuki?"
"Okay.. But no lovey dovey at school." Yuki smiled and kissed Mayu again.

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2014, 06:19:45 AM »
Wow! :mon spit: Two confessions! :mon lol:
MaYuki became official lovers ~ :mon XD:
I did not expect for Jun to be the son of the former Yakuza leader! :mon sweat:
"Okay.. But no lovey dovey at school." Yuki smiled and kissed Mayu again.
Oh~ Yukirin I'm sure Mayu will act lovey dovey in school :mon lol:
I hope Jun and Rena will be okay ~ :mon pray2:
But how will they get home if the Yakuza already knows Rena's house? :mon huh:
Can't wait for next chapter ~ :k-great:
Wonder how MaYuki will progress :mon squee:, and how Wmatsui will be safe from the Yakuza? :depressed:

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2014, 01:28:24 PM »
Aww Mayuki is so cute  :wub:

Jun is a yankee son  :shocked

Rena take good care of Jun okay  :thumbsup

Can't wait for the next chapter  :doh:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2014, 05:23:59 PM »
Two confession...BANZAI!!!

Jun is yakuza son oh my *shock*

Rena take cares of Jun

Mayuki Yay!!!

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2014, 05:53:32 PM »
Two confessions  :nya:

Oh no, Jun is on danger :scared:

Rena, Mayu and Yuki must save him :scared:

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfic] My puppy is a WHAATT?? (Wmatsui) [Chapter 6]
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2014, 02:45:17 PM »
Sorry for a really late update...
I hope this chapter not disappointing you..
No further talking please enjoy... :)

Weeks has passed since Rena found out about Jun's real identity. Nothing changed actually. They go to school. Hang out together with Mayu and Yuki after school. Sometimes they also went just the two of them. Maybe because Jun didn't want their relationship became awkward so he pretended like nothing had happened and Rena played well together too. They never mention about those things.

Mayu and Yuki had become official now. Although Yuki had said no lovey dovey at school but Mayu never care about it he just told Yuki that his friends especially his fans were okay with them did those couple things. They even thought Mayu and Yuki were cute together. Of course no one knew that they were really together.

Today Rena and Jun went to school together liked usual. They didn't talk anything and just enjoying their surrounding.
"Oh right Rena chan today you can go home without me." Jun broke the comfortable silence.
"Owh.. Okay.. Where are you going?"
"Ehmm.. I.. I go with Mayu.." Jun answered hesitantly but Rena didn't notice it.
"I see.. Don't go home too late okay?"
"Okay.. I'll go home as soon as i'm finish. Oh and be careful okay? If you see any suspicious men just ran away and call me okay?" Jun said.
"Okay Jun.. I'll go to Yuki's house if anything happen." Rena patted Jun's back.

After school at school gate...
"Oh Mayu?" Rena called the boy who is standing at the gate alone.
"Ah Matsui sensei. Where is Yukirin?"
"Ah.. She has some paperworks which haven't finished. What are you doing here? Aren't you going with Jun?"
"Jun? No.. We don't go together anywhere today. He said he has something important to do." Mayu said a little bit confused.
"Really? He said he will go with you today.. This is a little weird.. Where is he going actually?" Rena asked herself.
"Want me to call him?" Mayu asked.
"No no it's okay. I'll call him later."
"Okay then.. I'm going in again to meet Yukirin.. Take care.."
"Ah yes.. Don't troubled Yuki again Mayu.."
"Hehehee~ hai hai sensei~"

"Okay.. It's already dark now.. I must find some evidences about that bastard really killed dad.." Jun climbed the wall then sneaked to his house. Fortunately his past dad's office was empty. When he entered that room he saw that the room had been taken and had become his dad killer's office now.
"How dare he takes father's room. I'll take it again no matter what." Jun said angrily.
He searched everywhere in that room.
"He really good at hiding important things."
When he found the hiding place and opened it he found a document.
"Hmm.. Let's see what i get.."
He surprised by what he saw. "What is this?"
"Eh? I.. I have.. A sister??"

"Have you find Jun?"
This voice. Jun knew this voice. Uncle Makoto's voice, the man who had killed his father. He would be in trouble if he was found. Jun made everything looked like before and then hid behind a curtain.

"Yes sir! He is living with a woman now. She is a teacher in Higashi High." The man reported his job.
"Have you find out who is that woman?"
"Not yet sir. We are in the middle of investigation."
"Do it fast. Maybe we can use her to get Jun. Oh and keep an eye on them. Maybe they will move somewhere else. No need to do anything for now."
"Yes sir."
"Okay you're dismissed now."
The man bowed and then left the room.
Jun had refrained himself not to kill Uncle Makoto. He still needed more information from him.
Suddenly someone knocked the door.
"Come in."
'Uncle Ryusei? What is he doing here?' Jun asked himself.
Uncle Ryusei was hid family's laywer. He always had his father trust the most. Why was he here now with his father's killer.
"Oh Ryusei.. You are here."
"Yes. So what do you want to ask?" Uncle Ryusei asked.
"Oh you really straight to the point. Then where is the daughter?"

'They are talking about my sister. So everyone know about this but why no one told me?'

"What are you saying Makoto? She is dead. We all know about this." Uncle Ryusei surprised by the question.
"No Ryusei, i'm not that stupid. I know she is still alive. And i'm sure you know about this. Shinji always told you everything."
"It's up to you if you think she is alive but she is dead."
"Okay then if you don't want to say it. I'll find her myself."
"If that's all what you want to ask then i leave now. I can't stand be near a betrayer." Uncle Ryusei said.
Uncle Makoto chuckled. "You don't have any evidence Ryusei."
Then Uncle Ryusei went out from the room.

Jun waited there for am hour until Uncle Makoto finally went out from the room. He quickly ran away from there before he was caught.

"I can't believe it! How can no one tell me i have a sister? If i really have, where is she? Why dad never told me before?" Jun thought while walking home.
Without he realised he had already arrived at Rena's house.
"Jun!" He came back to his sense. "Where have you been? Why did you lie to me?" Rena run to Jun.
Jun looked surprised. "You didn't go with Mayu right? I met him and he said you went alone.. Where did you go?"
"I.. I went to my house.." Jun looked aside.
"What?! It's too dangerous Jun! What if they caught you! Oh god.. At least tell me first." Rena said a little bit shouting.
"You won't let me go if i tell you."
"Of course! Who will let you go!" Rena shouted to him.
"But i'm fine right?"
"Okay but next time don't ever do that again okay?"
"Okay i won't."
"So what did you get?"
"I heard my uncles said that I have a sister. No one ever told me. Uncle Ryusei said that she is dead but i'm sure she is alive by the way Uncle Makoto talked."
"Wha.. No one told you? Even your dad?" Jun shook his head.
"Do you know who she is?"
Jun shook his head again.
"It feels like my dad and Uncle Ryusei want to hide her. I wonder if she really is alive where is she now?"
"We better ask Uncle Ryusei if you think he know something. You believe he is a good man right?"
"Yes he's like my second dad. I hope he will help us."
"You will find her. I'll help you to find her." Rena patted Jun's head.

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2014, 04:34:18 PM »
rena is jun sister??
Incest??  :lol: interesting!

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2014, 09:28:01 PM »
Thanks for the update ~ :onioncheer:
Haha~ Mayu is so mischievous when it comes to Yuki :wahaha:
"We better ask Uncle Ryusei if you think he know something. You believe he is a good man right?"
"Yes he's like my second dad. I hope he will help us."
I think Ryusei is a good man and will help Jun and Rena :pig madder:. After all he did call Makoto a betrayer, which means he is angry at Makoto :mon noprob:
I have such a huge feeling that Rena is Jun's sister, then again its just a guess. :mon sweat:
I'm excited to see what happens next ~ :k-great: :tama-laff:
Can't wait for next chapter~ :tama-bye:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2014, 12:12:11 AM »
Uncle Ryusei! You must have help Jun and Rena! :on lol:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2014, 03:35:08 AM »
Omg Jun have a sister...dont tell me is Rena

Noooo then they cant lover nooooo

Update soon

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2014, 03:20:24 PM »
Jun has a sister  :? wonder who it is  :huhuh