JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Everybody Hates My Guitar Sound

Author Topic: Shuffle Time! 10 year anniversary of the first shuffle groups  (Read 3709 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Well March 8, 2000 was the first release of shuffle groups

Akagumi 4

Aoiro 7

Kiiro 5

Akagumi won the competition over the other and thus creating a yearly event of shuffle groups until 2005

To know who was in each click on the links

Akagumi 4
Kiiro 5
Aoiro 7

Also a small fact, a sound clip of Aoi Sports Car no Otoko was used in the karaoke segments
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:01:35 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: Shuffle Time! 10 year anniversary of the first shuffle groups
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 08:30:26 AM »
Now, the trick would be to find performances of each with the 2nd gen members!

I'm pretty sure I've only seen pictures of Aoiro 7 w/ Tsuji and Rika, maybe a video of Akagumi 4 with Yukidon and Yossy, but I can't be sure...
I know they made a deal out of it in the Musume Monogatari comics when Tsuji was in Aoiro 7.  First volume, right?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 08:59:23 AM »
Akagumi ftw! Super young Goto is so cute. I remember those Asayan episodes where she had to try to put more emotion in her singing. In addition, her dictionary 'conversation' with Danielle was pretty funny.

Yes, I'm proud I have a copy of that single  :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 09:53:39 AM »
Now, the trick would be to find performances of each with the 2nd gen members!

I'm pretty sure I've only seen pictures of Aoiro 7 w/ Tsuji and Rika, maybe a video of Akagumi 4 with Yukidon and Yossy, but I can't be sure...
I know they made a deal out of it in the Musume Monogatari comics when Tsuji was in Aoiro 7.  First volume, right?

Well I found all three :twothumbs :twothumbs

Akai Nikkichou Gets

Aoi Sports Car no Otoko Gets

Kiiroi Osora de BOOM BOOM BOOM Gets
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:00:39 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 05:17:36 PM »
i like the Aoi Sports Car no Otoko song the most and also i think the PV is better... lol just recently i discovered that Makoto is the dude driving, guess i just ignored this before.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 05:31:20 PM »
^ Agreed, Aoi Sports Car no Otoko was definitely my favorite, it just seemed the most fun. :)

I totally didn't realize Mokoto was the guy driving the car until you said something. :huhuh Wonder why I never noticed before.
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 05:41:04 PM »
^ maybe not having idea who was Makoto at that time could be the cause?

Offline SugarAndSynth

• ecchi
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 04:08:48 AM »
^ I'm gonna agree with everyone who likes Aoi Sports Car no Otoko. I think it's the most catchy of the three, for sure! And I love seeing the shuffles performed so much... especially with Fourth Gen.  :heart:

Also, WOAH, it is Makoto! Ha ha, that's really funny. I don't think I knew who he was when I first saw these PVs, and I haven't really watched them since.

Man, it would be interesting to see these shuffles performed today, wouldn't it? I think Takahashi and Miyabi would rock Akai Nikkichou, and little Momo and Kanyon would be so cute performing Kiiroi Osora.. and Gaki and Chisa would be my choices for Aoi Sports Car... but I guess I spend too much time thinking about these things.  X3

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 04:10:40 AM »
I don't care for Aoiro 7 and Kiiro 5's songs at all, but I loooove Akai Nikkichou. It's one of my favorite Hello! Project songs. :wub:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 10:09:25 PM »
Poll added if anyone is interested
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 10:16:38 PM »
"Aoi Sports Car no Otoko" is my favorite of the initial shuffle singles, but I also like "Kiiroi Osora de BOOM BOOM BOOM." The appeal of the Akagumi song, however, has always eluded me.

I think my favorite thing featuring the first batch of shuffles was the battle in Hawaii, right after the 4th gen (and the Melons, I believe) joined. I love how everyone was fighting to get Yoshizawa on their team, and Yuko pulled rank on everyone (she especially seemed to love rubbing in the fact Akagumi's single won the sales battle).

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 06:17:56 AM »
i like all the songs, i think they are very epic, but overall i think i like more Aoiro 7 song... like the PV, the unit and the song, the colors and of course Makoto pwns it

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 06:37:20 AM »
I can't really pick which song I like the most. At first my opinions coincided with the order of the sales rankings ("Akai Nikkichou" > "Kiiroi Osora" > "Aoi Sports Car") , but Aoiro's song has been growing on me for a while (despite frowning upon guys with blue sports cars :().

It's funny when you compare the 2000 shuffles with the 2001 shuffles, because 2000 featured a bunch of people who would be gone within the year (T&C, Sayaka Ichii, Danielle) while 2001 saw the shuffle debut of several H!P mainstays (4th gen MM, Melon Kinenbi, Aya Matsuura). I've just recently watched the Hawaii Battle special that Mucca mentioned, and it's such an interesting sight to see H!P in the beginning stages of its first major transitional period.

Has anyone seen the Utaban/Tokuban with the 2000 shuffle groups? The hosts convinced Miho Shinoda to do backflips into the jumprope challenge, and Kaorin almost blew her lid at Danielle in the musical chairs segment. Pretty crazy stuff.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Everybody Hates My Guitar Sound