JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - San Sheng Shi, San Sheng Lu

Author Topic: The UFZS/Up Up Girls (temporary) Thread (アップアップガールズ(仮))  (Read 101510 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
LOL That was a little weird :lol: (just the concept of them working together, cuz there wasn't really interaction between them lol)

CUTE!!!

Sekkii's new hair cut works really well for her >o<
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Such a simple dance lol

Akari & Morisaki's figure ;_; So jelly

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Here's another Bang! perf! What's interesting is that... They are practicing Rainbow's "A" at the beginning of the video!! Aka, the ridiculously hot tummy flash dance! o_o

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
^ Shit, I missed this! Rainbow's A???? Fuck yeah! Now we're talking. Granted it's gonna be both awesome and awkward, especially if it's the original, banned version of the dance. :P

From the rehearsal, looks like Konatsu will be doing Woori's part with all the butt thrusts, ponytail grabbin' and awesomesauce rappin'! Make me proud, gurl!

Za rest:

Akari - Hyunyoung
Azusa - Jaekyung
Ayano - Jisook
Sengoku - Seunga
Manami - No Eul
Saki - Yoonhye

Rainbow counterparts: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=24585.msg759737#msg759737

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
  edit: sorry, but  Chobineko was faster

From the France Promo DVD, (which Kimuuu wants to translate)

They could've put the yt Videos on Disc,but they wrote the youtube links on the Flyer/Booklet 
There is only a 6:50 Min Video on the Disc

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 01:16:08 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I was randomly checking Up Up Girls blog and... A title of their original song has actually been announced, like 3 days ago :lol:

Are you ready?

It's "Going My ↑"
Read as ごーいんぐ まい うえーぃ
"Going My Way" hahahaha

(Ue = up, above)

I CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

I dunno this is probably old news but I'm so amused...

But when will we actually get to hear and/or see it... :shocked 

EDIT:
They actually played a bit of it in today's Ustream:
It's some time after 41:40 minutes... The MC starts singing it too early XD

It's in Japanese and sounds like a Jpop song, I thought they were supposed to try debuting in Korea? WHATEVER, GIVE ME VIDEOS, SONGS, EVERYTHING.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 08:07:00 PM by shirenu »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Ok there is a live of Going My Way on niconico: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1329034698

I've just realized that since this song is for Up Up Girls, not UFZS, it's not.. supposed to be the Kpop style?

But I don't really get this, this whole Up Up Girls vs. UFZS thing...
When will they get their Korean stuff then? What? Huh? Are they getting any??

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Right, does anyone truly understand what the video is about ;_;

Because all I really get is that Up Up Girls + UFZS + Gatas = busy busy, but I miss what the point of it is. They're just asking them to consider what their feelings are about it or what??

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Wooot found a dance vid I hadn't seen before:

THEY DO ROLYPOLY!!! OMG!!! :heart:

Also concerning the video above, here is everything Slack said about it in IRC 8) Cheers mate

[12:17] <Slack> he did say they're really busy yeah, and told them to think about it
[12:18] <Slack> and now they're all stressing out and stuff
[12:21] <Slack> the guy was saying at the beginning that they know they can bring out their personalities and can dance, being a dance cover group
[12:21] <Slack> so the singing is next
[12:21] <Slack> saying he's seen through their up up girls stage performances that their skills have been steadily growing
[12:23] <Slack> I'm just wondering why he was showing them rika's Happy and Momusu's Chain! Chain! Chain pbs?
[12:25] <Slack> saying in 3 days in korea, there were visits to 4 tv stations, 8 talent agencies and 3 korean media places
[12:25] <Slack> and they were all shown UFZS clips and pictures
[12:26] <Slack> saying all the koreans were surprised
[12:26] <Slack> since there isn't any way to say the "(temporary)" part of their name in hangul
[12:27] <Slack> saying there's 3 main points for a korean idol group
[12:27] <Slack> 1 - various characters and cute looks
[12:28] <Slack> 2 - sharp dancing
[12:28] <Slack> 3 - being good at singing
[12:28] <Slack> so UFZS has clearly got the first two
[12:30] <Slack> "not just as up up girls (temporary) and ufzs, but busy with tv, stage, and other jobs"
[12:31] <Slack> I think he's saying they each have to think about it individually
[12:31] <Slack> make some choices about what they have time to do/prepare for?
[12:31] <Slack> something like that?
[12:34] <Slack> akari's eyes drying out cause she was all O_O and forgot to blink or something
[12:38] <Slack> so akari's in gatas, sengoku's on that news-ish show, konatsu is in those movies...
[12:38] <Slack> wth are moritty, maana, and ayano doing?
[12:39] <Slack> azusa's been doing photoshoot stuff?
[12:39] <Slack> then they've all been doing their performances in that theater in akihabara
[12:41] <Slack> maybe he was showing those old pbs to show how busy h!p idols were in the past

lol so tl;dr, they're warning them about things getting busy. And that they might be focusing on vocals next, idk. I sure hope they get a proper vocal trainer now. o_o

EDIT: I like this live

« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:04:24 PM by shirenu »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Anyone knows what these shoots are for? UTB? :O

Offline Nayoko-Kihara

• Member+
^ Apparently those are off shots from a UTB Mobile feature, from what I've been able to find.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I haven't been linking to all their ustreams, but there was one today where they sang Aisukureemu to my pudding (the Biyuuden song) as the first song and I thought they did well so :lol:

http://www.ustream.tv/user/UPFRONTGIRLS

...Yeah I can't find out how to link it now because I'm currently watching it

About 14:20 they also did Chance of Love which is worthy as well (most of the chorus is sung by Sekkii and Konatsu is dancing in the centre :shocked: )

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ Oh man, entire video dedicated to just each of the girls saying "ganbarimasu", pretty much. lol THIS THING MOVES SO SLOWLY

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - San Sheng Shi, San Sheng Lu