JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Rope

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118330 times)

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Things That Mix - 48G(COMPLETED) [ANNOUNCEMENT + POLL] 04-27
« Reply #280 on: April 28, 2017, 01:43:52 PM »
FINALLY, I CAN COMMENT AGAIN  :cow:

So... I've been out for 2 weeks and now I'm free again! Woohooo!  :panic:

Or not... lol I dunno XD

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the sequel you're making cuz it will be hell of a great story again :inlove: too excited XD

See ya! XD

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
@hackata48-san, sorry but playtime with Maru is over. I'll be picking her up.  :lol:

@akbdaisuki48-san, Again, thanks for the compliment. :) I'm hoping to do that while I still have the time. I'll try to draw more. :)

@FZA02-san, hi there! Thanks for reading TTM and for finding it great. Thanks also for your suggestions. I would love to add Mayu too. :) Also, just calling me Cut will be fine. I don't deserve -sama. *wink*

@MatsuiLee-san, thanks for the support buddy. *fistbump*

@yukine-chan, Sorry for the genderbend fic. I'm taking more risk. Genderbend + OC. I wonder if people will still like it. XD
Haha.. Really, you...  :lol:

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, pressure! Haha. Thanks. Hopefully this one will be worth the wait. T_T

I'll be putting up a new thread for the next fic so in case I ruin it, it will be easy to hit delete. Thanks for everyone who participated on the poll. See you all next week. Have a nice week. :)
 :kneelbow:
I love girls in short cut...

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #282 on: May 01, 2017, 10:35:49 PM »
@yukine-chan, Sorry for the genderbend fic. I'm taking more risk. Genderbend + OC. I wonder if people will still like it. XD
Haha.. Really, you...  :lol:
Nah, as I said before, even if it's a gendbend I'll still read it, bc your works is great!   :on GJ: :on GJ:
Anyway, mind if you continue the OS thread? I'm waiting for YukkaNen  hehe...   
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline fujisuki02

Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED)
« Reply #283 on: June 02, 2017, 02:57:11 PM »
It's been months since I last read the fic, but until today I can still remember the scenes clearly. I really like how there was code switching and how you portrayed scenes in two countries, South Korea and Japan respectively.  Although the ending was really unprecedented or in my opinion could have been given a better ending, it was an enjoyable emotional ride after all. 👍 I look forward to more of your works.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #284 on: June 07, 2017, 02:54:01 PM »
 @fujisuki02-san, Thanks for reading the fic. Thank you for appreciating it. :) If it didn't end this way then there will be no The Waste of A Wish, right? Well, I wasn't really planning to make a sequel for it but I can't move on from the story as well. XD  I'm wondering if what kind of better ending are you thinking of. :)

Saa... Now I am wondering, if you (Yes, you!) were given the chance to re-write the ending of this fic, how will you end this? Serious answers please.  O0
I'm sorry, I really got curious of what the readers are thinking.  :sweatdrop:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2017, 04:31:53 PM »
Hmmm... I'm not good at writing story, but I think I'm gonna make a happy ending  for all. I'm not really  good with  sad stories

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | SPECIAL CHAPTER
« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2017, 09:43:07 PM »
ファーストコメント!!

YASHHHH!!!!! MORE MARUPARU!!!! :lol: :lol:

AHHH!!! I LOVE THIS!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS!!!

It's been a while since you posted TTM extra/special chapter Cut-sama and I missed this!!
Now that you posted it,  :farofflook: :farofflook: I'm really happy!!!

AAAAA Maru and Paru, they're really cute I can't... I.... AHHHHHH!!!! TOO MUCH SUGAR!!!!

----
Anyway, what's is your tumblr account?? I want to check it out!! :lol:
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2017, 04:57:53 AM »
Uoooooo!!!! Almost!!  ギリギリセーフ!! Somehow I want to read the unsafe one :inlove:

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2017, 06:33:26 AM »
man, that was.... how i put it ? hot in romantic way. thanks for the special chapter cut-sama i'm really glad oh and thanks to you i starting to like some korean songs :grin: :grin:,
and also after reading TTM a lots of time i realize maru kinda resembles with a girl in my campus (which is she is my crush) they have the same trait (except the short hair and height) and kinda resembles in behaviour
but seriously there's the "unsafe" version ? i never thought maru and paruru already gone this far but yeahh youngster nowdays are fast haha
thank you again for this special chapter hope you can make another again in the future  :grin: :grin:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »
 :shock: :shy1: :shy2: :shifty: :shock: :shy1: :shy2: :hee: :hehehe: :hiakhiakhiak: :on_hot: :nya: :wriggly: :whistle: :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2017, 12:20:35 PM »
Hello everyone~~
I am glad that you liked the special chapter. It was the same size as a normal chapter. I didn't expect that I would be able to write this in just one sitting. I don't know what happened to me. XD

Readers: We want to read the unsafe one!!!
Me: I thought that was already unsafe.
Also me:

Seriously, I already thought that this is already a bit unsafe but I think I got it wrong. XD I was already a bit embarrassed while writing this. I am not really good in writing kissing scenes and stuffs more than that. HAHA.

This happened after Haruka's graduation--27th of December. They stayed together until morning of the 29th when the NHK's Dream Senbatsu was later announced at night. There is still the 28th. If I get the drive to write something about them then I will try to make another special chapter for the them. :)

Actually, the song that I used in the latest chapter is a really sad song. The chorus goes like this:

Nothing comes even close
To half of you
It can’t fill me
It doesn’t fill me up, yeah
Just half
If only I had just half of you
Then I wouldn’t feel like this

A grim reminder that even though everything that you have read in the special chapter might sound sweet and dreamy, in the end the two of them didn't end up being together.  :err:

Okay, I've said a lot of already. XD Let me see what I can write about the 28th.
Oh, about my Tumblr, I don't really post much there. I use the same username there. shortcut48 not shortcut-48. :)

That's all~ See you on Wish's next chapter~~~~  :heart:

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
« Reply #291 on: June 19, 2017, 09:12:14 AM »
I am very new to this fandom and well.. I do not have a particular oshi yet. So I'm looking forward meeting them thru your work! Ganbaru, shortcut48 - sensei  :heart: :heart: :heart: :twothumbs

I have read this part and now moving on to the second page... 16 pages to go!  XD
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline porkofdoom

« Reply #292 on: July 09, 2017, 08:01:06 AM »
WAAAH So I have to search for the reply button here. Gomen~
I have posted the fanfic-fanart I did of Maru-sama under The Waste of a Wish thread of Cut-san but sensei asked me to also post it here. I'm really excited, glad and thrilled to know that Cut-san liked it (I'm actually in near-tears when he pm-ed me). So thank you Cut-san  :twothumbs Keep on writing awesome AKB48 fics! Yeah~!

Offline porkofdoom

« Reply #293 on: July 09, 2017, 09:04:52 AM »
I'm not sure if I should really post this but with all of Cut-san's nudge and maybe a roundhouse kick, he actually managed to convince me. Lmao. ( I really live from Cut-sensei's praises  XD )
So I made this with an actual blushing face --- from embarassment, and a borrowed courage from Sakuratan's tiger, Maru~nyan. I hope you'll like my gift to Cut-san, a crackfic of his fanfic XD

Warning: Out of Character-ness ahead!

Maybe Paruru Sometimes Fakes Being A Ponkotsu (or that One Time She Actually Did)

Shimazaki Haruka slammed the door shut of her room without bothering to look at it, pulling her coat and thrashing them with her bag on a nearby armchair, dragging her feet to the bed and slump her tired body on it. When she had settled on her plush bed, she heaved a deep sigh and tried to massage her temples with her fingers to stop the growing headache throbbing in her head.

She had a bad day. Well… she actually had worse but this day just didn't turn out how she wanted it to be. She curled on her side, closed her eyes and mulled over her thoughts and instantly she can see a blurred outline of a girl she kept on thinking about.

Scruffy shortcut hair… that always seem to sway with the wind, brown piercing eyes that hides behind her hideous big round glasses and a surgical mask she always seems to produce whenever she's in public.

Hoshino Maru…

She wanted to see her.

She actually did see her just 10 minutes ago when they separated ways to their own apartments, but it wasn't enough. Paru huffed an irritated sigh and started to fiddle with her iPhone.

"Hoshi, aitai ni…" she whispered, her voice coming out desperate than she intended it to be.

Is this what she's actually feeling --- too desperate for company? Is she that lonely? She could call Yui… Her fingers hovered above Yui's contact name for a while but she just can't find the will to tap on it. Just a single brush of her finger but no, her thumb had decided it for her and now she's staring at the picture of a masked girl in her LINE app.

She badly wanted to talk with her. But as she thought of it more, she can't seem find words to say to her Hoshi…

"Yabai!" She shot up on her bed, sitting up stiffly. The sudden alertness made her feel dizzy and her phone fell out of her grasps. But still, the realization of calling Hoshi as hers has sent red lights blink across her vision haphazardly. She thought it out a little longer, testing the words across her mind.

My Hoshi.

She blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Maybe followed with more flutters of her extended eye lashes but…

It doesn't sound bad. It was… kind of endearing.

It actually made her smile. Heat rises to her cheeks and she giggled giddily like a child alone in her bedroom.

"My Hoshi…” Paru whispered testing her endearment on her tongue. She clasps her hands across her lips as if she was being caught by someone. She even looked around her and when she was sure that she's indeed alone, she whispered the words more, until it can't be even called a whisper anymore.

"Hoshi, Hoshi, my Hoshi. My Hoshi. Mine. Just my Hoshi!" She chanted like a prayer. She even fisted her hands, they bounced in the air, building up with enthusiasm from the magic words.

It was spell like and it tickled her heart in a good way. Happiness swelled inside her like she never felt like it before. And as she says it more and more, foggy images of her Hoshi flashes in and out across her room. Her Hoshi’s usual stoic face, when her eyebrows scrunched cutely when she’s concentrating, the sharp glaze she wears when she gets angry, the clouded darkness in her eyes when she’s sad and her favorite among all is the warm smile and her melted chocolate eyes that seems to make her heart go doki-doki wildly in her chest.

"My Hoshi!" Paru says with more determination. Courage bubbling inside her as she says it louder, with flirty giggles in between, and with her growing courage, she firmly decided that YES, I AM GOING TO SEND A MESSAGE TO MY HOSHI. So she reached out for her phone which was nearly at the edge of her bed and smiled warmly, not to mention very excitedly, at the screen but what she sees made her eyes turn into large saucers and her tongue that had been very active a while ago was suddenly hanging limply and uselessly inside her gaping mouth.

On the screen was Maru's face, looking at her wearing a mix of an amused and a not so impressed expression.

"Haruka….", As soon as Paruru heard her Hoshi's voice, she sapped out from her momentarily dazeness to look at her Hoshi's teasing face. "I like it when you call me that." Her Hoshi said with a smirk, voice raspy with an added static from the phone, and playfully winked at her.

She must have replayed her The Scream face as she hastily end the video call and bury herself in her now declared deathbed under the fort of her pillows.

Paruru started to shake her head as the reality of her clumsiness just replayed on her mind over and over again with the enhanced HD version of her Hoshi's winking smirking face which managed to make her go red from her toes to the tips of her hair.

"Why did this have to happen?!?!?!!!!" She wails throughout the night.

The next day….

"What is this?" Milky asked as she spotted Maru's amused expression behind her usual get-up. "Did something good happen, Waru-kun?" She smiled at Maru so sickening sweet trying to fish for more info.

"Ha-ha,” Maru just giggled. She actually giggled which made Milky and Sayaka's eyebrows shot up to their hairlines in an instant. "Well… something did actually happen." She turned her gaze to Paruru who had been wearing a stoic face since they met in the morning. "Right, Haruka?"

The two, Sayaka and Milky, turned to stare at Paruru, for answers but was met up by a calm, peaceful and zen-like expression of their normally salty friend.

"Hmm? Really? Wakaranai." Paruru quietly said and turned her back to them as she pretended to rummage her things in her bag.

"Ehh?! Nani? Nani? Tell us! Onegai…" Milky pulled up a puppy-dog face but was instantly shot down by Maru's shrug and bemused laughing face. “Ehhh~?!”

Behind the three is Paruru, sweating buckets with red -tipped ears, concentrating with all her might, acting being a ponkotsu.

/end.
-----------------------------------------

Cut-san, I edited it with my very bestestbut I'm not very good in English to know what to edit here *internally screams*

MatsuiLee, I heard all abt yah. Thank you for anticipating this very weird crackfic of Cut-san's fic. XD

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:13:52 PM by porkofdoom »

Offline Goto24

• Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | GUEST FIC [07-09]
« Reply #294 on: July 09, 2017, 04:11:53 PM »
OMG!!! That was so cute!!!!  :imdead: :on gay:
I couldn't stop smiling at what happened near the end  :onioncheer: :nya: :shy2: :on woohoo:

Hahaha. Poor Paruru. So embarrassing. XD
Still, I like how Maru was just enjoying hearing her "Hime" calling out her name. XD

It was a short, cute fic porkofdoom-san.
Look forward to other works of yours, if you have~  :stuffed: :whistle:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | GUEST FIC [07-09]
« Reply #295 on: July 10, 2017, 03:14:35 PM »
Hello everyone, sorry if TTM keeps on re-spawning from time to time. Haha. I just want to share to you this gift that I received from porkofdoom-san. I really, really liked it and I thought that you should all read this as well so I asked her to post it in this thread. I hope you all enjoyed it. She's seriously a good writer, right?

TTM remains alive because of you all, my dear readers. I am really glad that the story was able to move people in its own ways. So, here is the response fic for the gift that I received (Maru fanart and the fanfic). I wrote this in pure joy~ XD I can't think of a good title tho so please bear with this. I connected this with the fic's timeline. The happenings after this made me come up with the title. ^^ Anyway, here it is~

Who Said Maru Isn't Honest Enough With Her Feelings?

THE HASHTAG #MMGUnmasked is still topping the Twitter trend list even after two hours of what Japan can call the revelation of the year. The infamous Mysterious Masked Girl also known as the Idol Protector, Hoshino Maru, has revealed her face in front of the whole nation, the whole world rather, through a powerful dance number of AKB48’s UZA.

Her face has been revealed in the public. Something that she never wished to happen but here is Hoshino Maru standing in front of her apartment’s door, staring blankly at the doorknob, having her mind caught up into something else.

She feels strange. She thought that after revealing herself like this, she would hurry and go lock herself in her apartment by installing all the possible locks she can put on her door so that she won’t be able to be bothered by the outside world anymore. She has already listed the foods that she would order online to stock up in her fridge on this time of embarrassment since she isn’t really used of showing her face in public, as Sayanee describes it—annoying.

“Erase her from your mind. Erase her from your mind.” Maru mumbles to herself as she shakes her head with such intensity that could make any normal human dizzy. She stopped with her foolish actions and slammed the door with her fist.

The problem? She just couldn’t erase Shimazaki Haruka on her mind, especially the face that the girl made when she met with her in the backstage. That lovely smile Paru flashed on her when she said “Okaerii… Hoshi.” just keeps on replaying in her mind.

She got a lot more things to worry about. She got a bigger problem than this but why is she thinking more of Haruka and that backstage scene? She’s really losing her mind.

Maru reached out to her doorknob but stopped midway. Paru’s face flashed again in her mind. The Queen of Salty Reactions doesn’t seem to be in a good shape. She remembered how Paru stopped her before they part their ways, looking as if she wanted to say something but she couldn’t put it into words so she basically just gave up and went on her way.

“I should go visit her.” Maru thought aloud and then consulted her phone for the time. “There is still time, maybe we could hang out for a little bit.”

Maru’s fists balled as she nodded to her own idea. She couldn’t deny to herself that she missed Paruru while she’s away.  She marched towards the elevator of her apartment and hurriedly went to the exit. She dropped by the nearest convenience store first to buy something for Paru. “Some light snack may do.” she thought. Maybe they could watch some movie or anything. She just badly wants to see Paruru again and have her smile to her like that.

Yui might kill her for this plan of making Paruru sleep late but she just couldn’t lay herself to rest if she won’t see the girl’s face tonight.

Having everything that she needs, Maru went out of the convenience store. The clerk was mesmerized at the sight of her that she almost dropped the snacks while putting it inside the bag. Maru realized that she isn’t even wearing a mask so she ran out like a skilled shinobi.

Taking a deep breath, she went on with her journey to Paru’s apartment but she wasn’t even walking a meter when her phone rang. Her heart skipped a beat, seeing who it is.

“Haruka…?” She panicked. It’s a video call. She hurriedly fixed her messy hair before finally answering it. “Hey—“

Maru stiffened when she saw nothing but a dark screen. She is sure that the other line’s camera is on but there was no Paruru in the screen at all. A knot was formed by her eyebrows as she put her phone’s screen nearer so she could see clearer.

“What’s up with this girl?” She thought. Since she is about to go there anyway, she was going to drop the call when—

“My Hoshi…” Maru’s insides cramped up like she got kicked by a horse when she heard that whisper. There’s no mistake with it. It is only Paruru that calls her with that name but… what on earth is she doing?

Maru waited. The reign of the awkward silence kills her. She wanted to speak but she held her mouth into a halt, probably waiting for more interesting stuffs to happen.

Then she heard it again, that cute voice calling her hers. It’s getting louder, gaining more confidence and has gotten variations.

"Hoshi, Hoshi, my Hoshi. My Hoshi. Mine. Just my Hoshi!" she heard Paruru chant her name as if she is performing some divination. It kept on going like that. It feels like it isn’t Paruru at all. Where on earth did she get the voice to shout like that?

Maru’s eyes are glued on the dark screen and her lips couldn’t stop from grinning. She looked to her left and to her right to see if there is somebody seeing the way she smiles. People might mistake her for being a weird girl or worse they might think that she is watching something that she shouldn’t watch.

Maru covered her cheeks with her arm. She could clearly feel it burning like crazy. She’s just hearing Shimazaki Haruka, her AKB oshimen, claiming that she is hers as if no one is allowed to get her away from her. She wanted to laugh but she is worried that Haruka might hear her and misunderstand her. She’s blushing terribly; her heart is pumping triple time. She feels like she discovered a new source of energy and that is non-other than Shimazaki Haruka… and it is addicting!

Maru panicked once again when she noticed movements with the phone. The chant already stopped about some seconds ago. She immediately fixed herself, raised her imaginary glasses, a habit that she hasn’t discarded yet even after getting permanent lenses. She’s getting ready on how she is going to face Paruru. She tried to stop herself from smiling but it was pointless.

She heard a gasp from Paruru when the girl finally saw her on the screen. The girl’s face turned bright red. She thought that the call lagged but it was Paruru who froze in real life. The grin went back to Maru’s face as the thought of teasing her entered her mind.

“Haruka…” she called, she smiled showing her dimples. "I like it when you call me that." And then she winked. Probably that’s the first time in her life that she did that.

The call ended in a flash right after that. The last thing that Maru saw was the recreation of Paruru’s The Scream face and that was really interesting. If only she could record everything that happened, it would be fun to watch it again and again.

Maru slid her phone back to her pocket and then looked up in the sky. She marveled at the showcase of the stars and then closed her eyes to get some deep breath. Again, she smiled foolishly.

“Wait for me, Hime-sama. Your Hoshi is coming over.”

She then chuckled to herself and started running.

-end-

***Because we all know... before YuiParu became official... Maru is just loose with her feelings towards Haruka.... Although she didn't know she's already in love during that time...***

Thanks again porkofdoom-san (POD). Thanks for your Maru art and the fic. You really made me happy~

~CUT

Offline Goto24

• Member+
« Reply #296 on: July 10, 2017, 03:55:52 PM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
 :nya: :nya: :nya: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:
 :shy2: :tama-bigheart: :shy2: :tama-bigheart: :shy2:
OMG!!!! A RESPONSE!!!!!
IT'S SO CUTE!!!

I know you just uploaded this. But the moment I read it, I had to reply.

Both you and porkofdoom-san are awesome and skilled writers.
I can't wait for a collab from the both of you ( if it were to happen. XD )

Offline porkofdoom

« Reply #297 on: July 10, 2017, 04:13:32 PM »
Me: Oooohhhh... An update *clicks TTM thread*
Me: *GAWKS at shortcut48-sama's user name*
Me: *GRINNING GIDDILY while reading shortcut48-sama's RESPONSE FIC.
ME: OMYGOOOOODDDDDNESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
ME: PLEASE BURY ME WITH THIS FIC WHEN I DIE!!!!

Also me: Cut-san, why do u do this to me XD Thank u for writing Maru's thoughts, she's being a tease here and it rarely happens XD This is gold, absolutely perfect. Now I can't help wondering what happens after!!!! (When Maru is absolutely being naughty there ;) )

Goto24-san, a collab?!?!?! Omg, i think that's a level higher from what i can do... But... *blushes with sparkly eyes* can't help imagine abt it. Lmao! What do u think Cut-san? XD

Also thank you for the others who appreciate the shortfic I've made. It's been a while since I've written a fic and i'm a baby chick in this fandom and maybe I'll try to write more lol ( ill depend on Cut-san's fic as reference, he has been a great help sending me some links on what to watch. I was really mindblown with the hypnosis episode) and waaaa~ im so excited for his next Wish update, which will be HAPPENING TOMORROW!!!! *vibrates with excitement on my seat* lol!!!

I just can't help it Cut-san, i keep smiling just by reading your response fic. Again, arigatou gozaimashita! *does japanese bow*
 :twothumbs

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #298 on: July 10, 2017, 04:46:38 PM »
どっちでもかわいい!!
Both the paru ver and the maru ver are very  kawaii!!!   :nya: :nya: :nya:

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #299 on: July 14, 2017, 03:54:31 AM »
i think i got diabetes after reading this, @porkofdoom-san and cut-sama, you two are doing really great.

oh by the way somehow i start picking some maru's habit about wearing mask and attitude, maybe i'm too engrossed with her, hehe :grin: :grin:

but really if maru is really exist i would add her as in my kami-oshimen's list

thank you for this amazing chapters both of you keep it up

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Rope