JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Yume Station

Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ Oneshot  (Read 2584 times)

Offline x_sleepyhead

Forbidden Love ~ Oneshot
« on: December 29, 2008, 02:44:45 AM »
heh, i finally got around to writing something...
I figure i should share it here ... because i lurk around here >_>
hah, hope you guys enjoy it (:
>_<;; still new at this writing thing ...

---

Forbidden Love

I watched you from a shadow in the corridor.

You felt me approach the hallway where you and that girl were. You pinned her against the wall, right where the moonlight from the window shone, sucking lightly at her neck. You shot me a smirk, taunting me. Her arms looped around your neck, and she had her eyes closed. Her head tilted back, as she exposed her neck to you.

You wanted me to rip you away and claim you as mine, didn’t you?

I snarled, baring my fangs slightly at you. I wouldn’t fall for your game.

Even though, under the moonlight, you looked like an angel.

I stalked off; fists clenched tightly and blood pounding fast. I’m sure my eyes were flashing in anger, as well. I hated to think of anyone else with their hands on you, but you let yourself be touched by others. I wanted so badly to take you, every single time someone else touched you.

But I couldn’t. My love for you had to remain forbidden, otherwise complications would arise.

To put it simply, the entire society of vampires would be after my ass.

I stalked through the hallways of the academy, unable to rid myself of a yearning that rose up from deep within. I wanted to have you, in more ways than one.
Biting down hard on my lip, I opened a window and jumped down into the forest below. Maybe obliterating a portion of the forest would help.

I eased open the door of my two-roomed suite. It was late, and Master would for sure ask unnecessary questions if he knew where I had been up until now.

I stopped to sniff the air, and I sensed your presence.

Everything that I had managed to rid myself of, by beating up a few trees, came rushing back with the simple scent of you.

I strode over to where the bed was, and my eyes widened slightly. You were standing there, your body in the moonlight but your face in shadow. The scene was breathtaking; there were no other words to describe the way you looked.

Why must you taunt me so?

I felt my eyes narrow. My tongue ran itself over my lips and teeth, and I lunged forward for the kill.

Figuratively speaking, of course.

I cracked my eyes open, as the first ray of sunlight hit my silvery locks. Stretching, my hands brushed soft skin, and my muscles tensed up.

You were still here?!

I turned to look at you, and my mouth fell open slightly. You were lying there, asleep on your side. Your soft hair framed your face gently, and gave you an innocent, angelic look. Your pale skin tone was emphasized by your dark locks. You looked perfect.

As my eyes swept over your body, though, I felt my heart twist. Your perfect skin was marred with my marks – bruises and scratches, as well as the odd hickey here and there. My fangs had pierced your ear, and your neck, and several other places along your body. I could see a bit of blood trailing down, leaving dark brown streaks against your milky white skin, the contrast quite evident.

My hand reached over and I cupped your cheek. My thumb brushed your face, and you stirred, but did not awake.

I’m sorry...

I recalled you whispering that phrase yesterday, when I took you.

I know you what you want, for me to show that we are together.

But you know as well as me, that we can never be.

Because ... our love ... is forbidden.

-owari-
takagaki = <3 (:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Forbidden Love ~ Oneshot
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 06:23:24 AM »
Haven't seen you in a while~ Welcome back! :D
Nice story, though. Good descriptions and use of words. I like. Even though vampires make me scared. :P

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 01:43:43 PM »
vampie~ :D

yay~yay~

love this!  :wub:

OSAMLY OSAM!  XD :P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 04:05:50 AM »
Again....:tama:

Can't help but wonder what exactly made it forbidden. :O

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Yume Station