JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou

Author Topic: Odalys Garcia  (Read 3543 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Odalys Garcia
« on: March 02, 2006, 11:42:45 PM »
Odalys is a Cuban model, singer and TV star, now living in the US.  She is very curvy in a typically Hispanic way, and her face is very pretty too (she could sometimes use a bit of an eyebrow pluck, and when she spends too much time in the sun her skin burns easily, but she is verrrrrry hot to me)...  Her body type is not skinny-anorexic by any stretch, so unless you like your girls a little firm n solid she won't appeal to you    :bounce:   But anyway, here she is - enjoy if she's your thing!   :twisted:    :jerk:   She's definitely mine!

Odalys Garcia

Offline woodsman

• Member+
Odalys Garcia
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 02:13:25 AM »
Quote from: sayumi_fan;74980
Odalys is a Cuban model, singer and TV star, now living in the US.  She is very curvy in a typically Hispanic way, and her face is very pretty too (she could sometimes use a bit of an eyebrow pluck, and when she spends too much time in the sun her skin burns easily, but she is verrrrrry hot to me)...  Her body type is not skinny-anorexic by any stretch, so unless you like your girls a little firm n solid she won't appeal to you    :bounce:   But anyway, here she is - enjoy if she's your thing!   :twisted:    :jerk:   She's definitely mine!

Odalys Garcia

You have excelent taste in women Sayumi_fan!!!!.... I love latin women , cuban women are spectacular,  I have the bless of go to Cuba 3 times per year to enjoy the weather and of course, enjoy girls like the yummy Odalys.:heart:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou