Author Topic: Alsou  (Read 6382 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Alsou
« on: February 27, 2006, 11:49:18 PM »
Alsou is a Russian singer, and has really been the top female Russian singer for several years since appearing on Eurovision and the World Music Awards when she was 17.  She sings a mix of English and Russian (her second English album has been long awaited and delayed), and in Russian tends to do pop versions of folk songs as well as contemporary work.  Anyway, y'all don't wanna hear more of that, "Just show us the pics!" I hear you say   :P    And very photogenic she is too...  lovely face and body (her face is unusual, and from some angles can look a bit impish, but overall she is HOT... well, IMHO anyway)  She has the softest, most gorgeous mouth, her eyes are dark and smouldering...  the rest of her is very nice - her legs are great, nice texture, lovely shape...  mmmm....  I have heaps of pics of her, including a nice set from FHM Russia (the FHM ones here are from UK FHM) and Maxim Russia, and I'll add to the thread if people like her.  Anyway, here goes...

« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 10:08:04 AM by Masa »

Offline Thimas X

• I eat Jailbaits for breakfast
  • Member+
Alsou - hot Russian singer
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 12:46:17 AM »
Her name sounds kinda familiar, but she doesn't look familiar at all.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 04:25:27 AM »
Kinda looks like Eva Longoria from different angles.

Hot.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 08:01:06 AM »
No never. BUT HOT!! Please post more. She does look a bit like Natalie Imbruglia crossed between Nelly Furtado, I like this panties pic:

:w00t:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Some more Alsou photos
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 11:38:30 PM »
Glad pple are liking her...  She was certainly something new to me when I first came across her, and she still gives me lots of, ermmm, pleasure.  Anyway, happy to supply some more pics!

FHM Russia - April 2003

I'm running out of time this morning, had hoped to post more but have to go to work - I'll finish with a set of smaller ones which won't take long and then I'll do the Maxim most likely tomorrow...  These are still nice, and the second one especially gets me all hot and bothered   :)

Concert in silver

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Maxim Russia
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 11:49:19 PM »
These are the two sets where Alsou appeared in Russian Maxim.  The first set (2005) is a bit better scanned than the second (2002), but both are nice enough...  The second has one or two of the images as smaller size as I haven't yet found larger versions, and the whole set is lower res than the 2005 one...  Anyway, enjoy...

Maxim Russia 2005

Maxim Russia 2002

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Alsou - hot Russian singer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 09:02:01 AM »
Maxim 2005 >>>>>> 2002 :jerk:

Quote from: sayumi_fan
Alsou is a Russian singer, and has really been the top female Russian singer for several years since appearing on Eurovision and the World Music Awards when she was 17.

That was the first time I saw her and I fell in love with her right away. She's definitely my favorite russian babe.

Here's her super hot Nebo pv:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14645362/Alsou_-_Nebo.mov.html
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35CFL79Y1NBP61C4NXVMY1JS47

And some making of pics:

Offline flare

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 09:06:59 AM »
Hotness!, never seen her before...Most Russians are hot anyway! Just watch tennis and you'll know what i mean : D

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 10:27:03 PM »
Don't know how I missed seeing your reply to my Alsou Maxim pics, Masa...  duh!  Sorry!

Quote from: Masa
Maxim 2005 >>>>>> 2002 :jerk:

Yes, definitely!  Those pics have done it for me on a number of occasions, I'm happy to say   :)

That was the first time I saw her and I fell in love with her right away. She's definitely my favorite russian babe.
Here's her super hot Nebo pv:
And some making of pics:

Wowow!  I have never seen these before, or the clip (which I am d/l now, very slowly on my ol' dialup!   :x  ) - thanks a heap for these, Masa - eternally grateful!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 10:35:01 PM »
I just found a nice see through pic:

:jerk:

Yes, definitely!  Those pics have done it for me on a number of occasions, I'm happy to say   :)

Same here  :twisted:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 10:45:00 PM »
Here's the low quality version of Alsou's latest music video:

http://rapidshare.de/files/15110029/Alsou_-_Always_On_My_Mind__LQ_.WMV.html
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=298F3XHM1HISH3JZQOWZ4QAY14

The quality is pretty bad but Alsou looks tasty as hell  :oops:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 11:30:06 PM »
I just found a nice see through pic:
:jerk:

Oh!  I have had a low-grade copy of that pic for several years, but I'm blown away to now have it full size!  Masa, you are my hero!!  It's actually quite amazing that a girl of her status, even at that time, would have allowed such a pic to be published - and her parents are wealthy business people, so it's not like she needed money or anything.  But anyway, that one is definitely going to receive some 'treatment' very soon  :)

Same here  :twisted:

I guess I sometimes wonder if these celebrity babes realize how many guys do what we do with their pics - I'm sure some do, and others have no idea and would perhaps be horrified.  But it's amazing to think how many liters / gallons is produced daily for girls like Alsou...  ahem...   :roll:

Here's the low quality version of Alsou's latest music video:

Ah!  That's the video for what was supposed to be the first single for her second English album, I think early 2004??  I haven't seen it before though, so even a low-grade version will be great!  Anyway, the single was actually released briefly in the UK, in two versions, and the clip received some air time, and then suddenly it was all withdrawn and the project put on hold with no explanation.  Fans rumoured that it was because her Russian fans / label feared that she would become too big in the West and would be lost to Russia, but nothing has ever been confirmed, and there is still some hope that the project will be revived...  maybe...

Thanks a heap for these resources, Masa!!

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006, 01:33:30 PM »
Alsou got married on March 18th, and she stops activities for 1,5 years (i.e. retires, I guess) :(

She was the hottest Russian singer, and she actually had some nice songs (at least in the beginning of her career) :cry:

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Alsou
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yui Aragaki - heavenly days