JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luminous Orange - Every Single Child

Author Topic: You are my Darkness. You are my Insanity.  (Read 6909 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
You are my Darkness. You are my Insanity.
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:42:07 AM »
Here's a BLACK x Gekikara fanfiction~! Wrote this a while ago but hey... Majisuka 2 is coming out... CAN'T WAIT~! GEKI IS BACKKK~! :heart: :panic: LOL okay okay enough! Well here is the fanfic~ enjoy~!!  :sweatdrop:
You are my Darkness. You are my Insanity. Chapter 1

BLACK stood in the shadows of the dimly lit room, watching the group of girls sit around a fire and chat about useless things. Her phone suddenly gave off a small vibration signally she has a text message. She flashed out of the room quickly and checked it outside behind a tree.

"Get back to the club room. President wants to call it a day. –Geki"

"Understood. Be back soon. –BLACK"

She quickly walked back to the clubroom where she found the rest of Rapappa and their new president waiting. She walked into the room and closed the door, then took her seat next to Gekikara who giggled her hello.

"Thank you, BLACK-san, for watching them."

"You're welcome."

They all sat in silence for a few minutes until a sound filled the whole room and they all turned to the hot headed pink queen who was blushing as dark as Torigoya's jacket. There was silence again until Gekikara giggled and Sado smirked. Atsuko only smiled and got up.

"Well… how about we go eat? My treat."

Everyone looked at Atsuko before Torigoya got up and looped her arm around Atsuko's. She smiled a big smile and nodded her head enthusiastically. Sado also got up and put her Kendama into her pocket.

"Sure. I don't see why not… but only if you let me split half of the payment."

BLACK got up and pulled Gekikara up with her. BLACK gave a silent nod and Gekikara only giggles louder. Shibuya only glared at Atsuko for a bit before pulling out her phone.

"Fine. But I'm calling Dance."

Atsuko only looked at her indifferently before nodding her head. They all walked out and stood beside the gate waiting for Shibuya's underling to come. Once arrived, they set off for a ramen shop that Shibuya wanted. As they walked, Shibuya and Dance took the lead and Dance was sharing her headphones with Shibuya and they idly chatted. Sado, Atsuko, and Torigoya all walked together and talked about what they would do about Yabakune and how Yuko was doing in the hospital. Only BLACK and Gekikara lagged behind, both silent as they walked. When they arrived at the ramen shop, they all piled into a large booth and looked at the menus. As they looked, BLACK felt a nudge and looked over to see Gekikara pointing at one of the options. BLACK raised an eyebrow, giving her a questioning look. Gekikara continued to point and then pouted and BLACK understood what she wanted. BLACK gave a slight smile and nodded her head. Shibuya, Dance, and Atsuko ordered miso ramen while Sado ordered Shoyu for both her and Torigoya. When it was BLACK and Gekikara's turn, everyone watched to see who would speak. And they were not surprised at who did.

"Can I have two miso ramens please."

After ordering, BLACK turned back to Gekikara who offered her a smile as a thank you. As everyone finished ordering and got their drinks, they sat around talking while BLACK sipped on her Calpico while Gekikara fiddled with her phone.

"I haven't asked any of you guys since I became club president… but what are your real names? I'm sure they're not Sado and Torigoya and such…"

"Oh? And why do you think that Atsuko-san?"

"Well… I don't know… just thinking is all."

"Yes I understand… my name is Mariko. Shinoda Mariko."

"Mmm my name is Haruna. Kojima Haruno but Yuko-chan calls me Nyan Nyan."

"My name is Itano Tomomi."

"I'm Yagami Kumi. Nice to meet you."

Everyone looked over to the two silent queens and they stared back. Sado then gave them a look and they looked back at her with a blank expression.

"C'mon girl. I don't have all day. And I doubt Atsuko-san does either."

BLACK smirked and leaned back in her seat. She crossed her arms and looked at Gekikara, asking her silently to go first. Gekikara only stared at BLACK before poking her and returning to her phone.

"Fine… my name is Yuki. Kashiwagi Yuki."

Everyone left it at that as they didn't expect the last queen to speak but they were mistaken. A giggle erupted from the girl who was now fiddling with BLACK's phone and she looked up and gave the group one of her insane looking smiles.

"Names Rena. Matsui Rena. Nice~ to~ meet~ you~! Hehehe"

The whole group watched her amused as she returned to BLACK's phone. BLACK acted as if nothing just happened and continued on with sipping her drink. Once the food came, it seems as if a hurricane came through and everything was wiped out in less than 20 minutes. Afterwards, Sado and Atsuko fought over the tab and suddenly, it was out of their hands. They looked around and found that BLACK was already at the counter paying for everything.

"Ehhh? BLACK-san! What are you doing?"

"Oi! BLACK! Come back here!"

BLACK only turned around and smiled before handing over the money to the cashier and accepting the change. She then calmly walked back to the table and sat down next to Gekikara.

"My treat."

Was all she said. As they walked out, Atsuko and Sado turned to glare at BLACK. BLACK only stared back with an "I dunno what's wrong" look.

"Next time, we're paying!"

BLACK only shrugged, waved and walked off into the direction of the train station. Gekikara watched her walk before saying a quite bye and running after her. Everyone watched the two queens walk away before saying their own goodnights and leaving. Dance leaving with Shibuya and Sado walking Torigoya home. Atsuko watched them walk away before taking the short trek home. As BLACK walked toward the train station, she heard fast footsteps approach from behind her but continued walking. Shortly after, she felt thin arms encircle her waist and a chin placed onto her shoulder. She continued walking but knew immediately who it was.

"Coming home with me tonight? Are you sleeping over?"

All she got was a nod and that was enough for her. She stood on the platform and waited for the train. Soon, it arrived and not long after they got on, they were back at BLACK's house. BLACK took out a key and unlocked the front door. She then took off her boots and made a beeline for her bedroom, Gekikara right at her heels. Once inside, she flopped down onto her bed and heard Gekikara close the door.

"The clothes are where they usually are… go take a shower. It's been a long day."

As she said that, her eyes were closed but she knew that Gekikara knew her way around this house as if it was her own. Suddenly however, she felt her bed shift and when she opened her eyes, she found two mismatched brown eyes looking back at her. One a lighter shade of brown than the other. She then noticed they were mere inches apart and her face turned slightly red. It wasn't that this was their first time being this close… but Gekikara was sitting on her stomach and it happens to be VERY warm.

"Ne… Yuki-chan. Come take one with me."

Gekikara got off BLACK and tugged on her hand. BLACK relented and got up following Gekikara to the bathroom.

How was it?  :yep: LOL sorry the header is fail... xD :sweatdrop:

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
Re: You are my Darkness. You are my Insanity.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 03:32:45 AM »
Wow... I didn't think that Geki and Black could be that close XD
I think it was pretty good, except for the part how the four queens are STILL there.
I swear they graduate after Atsuko became president. But hey, this is your fiction ....

Interesting..... they never were that close with the other club members so it makes a good plot.
Please continue  :thumbup I'm enjoying it.
I want to see those two tag team and beat someone together as their date or something XD
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 09:12:25 AM »
Oh I'm liking this :)
I actually like how the queens are still there.

Uhm just wondering, is it really necessary to have Black's name in caps? :o

Update soon please :)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 03:04:34 AM »
@Mari07 - well LOL i never thought of that... but think of it as a visit or a favor for the new president...  :nervous LOL they weren't close... but i made them close because... well... idk i guess after Yuko's death, they stayed together? LOL IDK xD
@Arakawa - LOL yea i like the queens together... idk why though  :sweatdrop: oh yea... about her name being in all caps... idk i guess its a habit xD

LOL yea i just wrote this fanfic not thinking about the queens already graduating and things so eh... xD but hey... its nice that they're all together right? Unless you want one in the future where they're all off on their own... i can do that...  :yep:
You are my Darkness. You are my Insanity. Chapter 2

They both entered the bath with only a towel covering their bodies. Gekikara locked the door and sat BLACK down on the shower stool before taking off the hair band that kept BLACK's hair in place. She then fanned it out and played with the slight wavy strands for a bit before taking off BLACK's towel and turning on the shower head and adjusting it to luke warm water. She helped BLACK wash her hair and back and massage BLACK's tensed shoulders every now and then. Once done BLACK switched places and slowly pulled out all the bobby pins and hair bands in Gekikara's hair. She then slowly ran her hand through the strands to lose the tangles. When she pulled off Gekikara's towel, she saw all the scars, big and small, running down her back and sides. BLACK sighed as she used one of her pale fingers to trace the scars one by one and her other hand was placed onto one of Gekikara's shoulder while she placed her head on the back of Gekikara's neck. She buried her face into Gekikara's now loose hair and inhaled, sensing Gekikara's natural scent mixed into the scent of shampoo in the air.

"Why did you do it Geki? Why did you save me…?"

"Just because I wanted to Yuki-chan."

BLACK sighed once again, knowing that was all she was going to get out of this girl. She nuzzled the back of Gekikara's neck before grazing a butterfly kiss there. She then continued on with returning the favor with massages and helping Gekikara with washing her hair and back. As they both sat in the bathtub, BLACK watched Gekikara play with the bubbles. BLACK's eyes traveled from Gekikara's mismatched brown eyes to her cherry red lips down to her creamy neck and shoulders and all the way down to where the slight rise of her chest appeared out of the bubbles. BLACK was lost in her own thoughts until a face full of water was splashed onto her face. She spluttered and blinked the water out of her eyes while staring incredulously at the other girl who was now giggling like a little girl.

"Geki! Why did you do that?"

"I was calling you and you wouldn't answer… so I splashed you~!"

"…"

"Yuki-chan? Yuki-chan~ Yuuu—"

Before she could finish her third time saying BLACK's name, she was hit in the face with water. She sat still for a second before regaining her posture and splashing BLACK back. As they started the water fight inside the bathtub, they both began to laugh. Gekikara then suddenly stopped and looked at BLACK with her head cocked to the side.

"What's wrong Geki?"

"You laughed… hehe that's the first time I heard you laugh Yuki-chan!"

"What…? Really?"

"Yes… it's pretty. I like it."

BLACK was speechless for a minute from either what Gekikara had just said or that at that moment, she remembered they were in the bathroom and Gekikara stood before her in all her glory. Her pale skin glistened with water while her abs rippled with each move. Unknown to BLACK herself, Gekikara too was enjoying herself with the sight of a nude BLACK. Her flawless pale skin hiding the true muscles and speed this dark queen possesses. After a moment of silence, things became slightly awkward.

"Ehh… how about we get out of here before we get sick."

"Mmmm"

BLACK stepped out and grabbed both of their towels, when she turned around, she found Gekikara mere inches from her looking at her intently.

"What's wro—"

Before she could finish her sentence, Gekikara had pushed her surprisingly gently up against the wall and flushed her own body against BLACK's. BLACK gave out a light moan at the contact of their bare wet skin against each other.

"G-Geki… What are y-you doing…?"

Gekikara didn't answer except continue to study BLACK's face intently. She took in the shape of BLACK's eyebrow, the color of her eyes. The way she bites her lips. Gekikara's mismatched eyes lingered on the lips before she got up really close to the lips but no touching them. She then smiled her insane smile, giggled and took her towel and walked out, leaving BLACK to stand there shocked at what had just happened. She then slowly regained her mind once more and stepped out to find Gekikara just finished dressing. Gekikara wore a white t-shirt over black shorts and white and pink stripped socks. BLACK watched her for a few seconds before getting dressed herself. She wore a dark blue t-shirt over dark pink shorts and black socks. When she was done, she turned around and found Gekikara sitting on her bed and staring intently at her once again. She didn't have the slightest idea of what the vicious queen was thinking… but then again they were both enigmas for a reason. BLACK slowly walked over to Gekikara and sat down beside her.

"What do you want to do now Geki?"

"Mmm… I don't know. What do you want to do Yuki-chan?"

"I don't really have anything to do. It's usually boring here remember?"

"Yea I remember… why don't we… play a game? A… truth or dare game."

"Sure why not?"

"Okay then… hehe I'll start. Truth or dare? "

"I choose dare."

"Sing me a part of your favorite song…"

BLACK sat there and thought for a minute. This was a surprise that BLACK was not expecting… why did Gekikara want her to sing?

"Okay… here goes…
guuzen no juujiro de
deaeru you ni
sakusenchuu
guuzen no juujiro de
gouryuu shite
kimi ga hohoende kuretara
sore dake de Lucky"

Gekikara sat there and listened. As each sentence was sung, her smile got bigger and bigger. It wasn't her original insane smile but this one looked sane. When BLACK was done singing, she swore the smile would crack Gekikara's face in two.

"My turn… truth or dare Geki."

"I choose truth."

"Do you like anyone?"

"Mmmm… I guess you could say I ~"

This got BLACK interested and she already knew what her next question is. She also decided to be bold once more and chose dare instead of truth. Gekikara's sane smile changed back to her original in an instant and BLACK instantly regretted her choice.

"Alright Yuki-chan~ I dare you to kiss me."

:yep: :cow:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 03:15:19 AM »
MOOOOAAAARRRR .

I love this :) even though I don't know if the plot is getting anywhere haha

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 03:59:20 AM »
^
LOL i dont know, I can see somewhat of a plot.
Unless Shi-chan here is just going to amuse us with some  Black X Geki  action  :fap

It's clear who Geki likes LOL too bad Black didnt properly ask xDD I wanna see how Geki confesses love
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 05:51:21 AM »
Just read both of them and I got to say...
I didn't know they can be that close.
I really like this. I wanna see how things will turn out.

Please do continue~  :thumbup

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 09:39:00 AM »
OMG SEW CUTE. Good job :D

I vote for W matsui.

Also, can I request a sado fic? Whenever you have time is fine haha....totally in love with sado :$

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 02:05:23 PM »
FIRST THING IN THE MORNING .... I took a shower :)
SECOND THING .... reading your fanfic XD LOL

I like it, I like the action, but where's the romance? Im sorry, I'm going to be a typical girl and say I want it to be more romantic.
These characters are so lewd LOL CAN'T THEY GO TO THE BEACH OR A FANCY RESTAURANT?!?! and then do it with eachother?
It'd be shocking to find out that Geki was the romantic type LOL and she gave Black a new diamond cross  :panic:

But I vote for SKE's W MATSUI  :w00t: I just love those guys XD I aint getting enough  :smhid !!
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 05:36:27 PM »
w matsui!!!!!!!!!........ :P

.can someone made a fiction about mariko-sama and minegishi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D...., please some one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 04:42:14 AM »
LOLOL YOU KNOW WHAT MARI-CHAN?! I was actually planning to make a Geki x BLACK one again and this time, it'll be more than just this... LOL xD

I'll try to make a Sado fic... any coupling in particular that you wanted?

I'll try with the MarMii... never written one with that (o - O)

:cow:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 09:47:27 AM »
There's a lot of marimii/marikuu in immo's fanfic I think c:

Uhm as for sado.....pairing with yuko perhaps? ^^ OTP

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 03:14:54 PM »
LOLOL YOU KNOW WHAT MARI-CHAN?! I was actually planning to make a Geki x BLACK one again and this time, it'll be more than just this... LOL xD

I'll try to make a Sado fic... any coupling in particular that you wanted?

I'll try with the MarMii... never written one with that (o - O)

:cow:
LOL GOOD! So I can cry like I did for the Be my Boyfriend one.  XD
It's good to try other pairings LOL so as an author you can expand on your creatove writing  :thumbup good luck on those!!

There's a lot of marimii/marikuu in immo's fanfic I think c:

Uhm as for sado.....pairing with yuko perhaps? ^^ OTP
I love this blend! Especially, in the hospital XD You don't actually know how often Sado visits hehehe or what other things they may do!!
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »
The best! Umm... W Matsui or Mayuki? Hmmph~ It's so hard~ I mean I love both couples! ARGH~! Please do either one! I know that your stories will never disappoint me anyway! ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 08:11:17 AM »
Great story on GekixBlack...

I like the way the story develop

Thank you for the nice fic.

Hope to see the update

:wub: :inlove: :twothumbs :theking

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luminous Orange - Every Single Child