JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Sakihokore Itoshisayo

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 262709 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 13)(UPDATED)
« Reply #300 on: July 17, 2013, 01:58:52 AM »
What's going to happen with the rescue...?

Would Mayu's strategy work?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2013, 03:37:30 AM »
why this trio (mayu,takamina,kojiharu)always stay at their save place when it's about their precious person lol

well it's because it's too dangerous for them
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #302 on: July 17, 2013, 11:35:53 AM »
Well, takamina has been a surgeon for quite some time ady.

She could have developed some kind of fetish for this kind of things.. :wahaha:

As for Gakuran though, her character is as all of you see.

She loves yuki with all her heart.. but she will not tolerate with anyone who's trying to ruin this wedding.

So basically next chapter will be filled with fighting.  :on GJ:

Note : Do you guys smell the evil aura approaching?

Stay tuned!!  :on GJ:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #303 on: July 17, 2013, 01:28:42 PM »
atsumina moment :err: then juju barge in :on lol: hiakhiakhiak: new meaning of private area from bakamina :on lol:

against sae attack her body that not covered by her vampiric aura...nice strategy...but what if she cover her whole body...that will leave no space to attack :kekeke:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #304 on: July 17, 2013, 01:52:20 PM »
bunny_rabbit-san,

True that if she coats her whole body, it will be really tough..

Well, check out my comment of the note right before your comment..

What do you think will happen?  :glasses:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #305 on: July 17, 2013, 01:58:17 PM »
Note : Do you guys smell the evil aura approaching?

Hm...Evil you said? By evil..which one?
-If it is from Jurina!! The i'll surely gonna wait for it!!~
-But if it's from the other side like gakuran or something...
-I'll just gonna be looking forward to it~~
-Evil, evil...Gakuran's char is a nice person right?
-Hm...Jurina?! Agh!! I must be wrong!! *bang head*

>Anyway, still will be waiting for the next update!!~

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #306 on: July 17, 2013, 07:53:37 PM »
Okay, this fic.was on my inbox for a while now because you're posting it on akblasphemy48. And in an attempt to easy my inbox I started to read. And OMG it's amazingly addictive *.*

I have to confess I didn't like a bit that you put Sayaka/Choukoku as a bad character, but it's a fiction,a really good one so let it pass :p

And above everything what I liked the most was that atsumina part on ch 13 hahahaha with jurina teleporting in and catching them lol I'm at a coffee shop and tried my best to not laugh loud and make everyone look at me strangely xD

I'm anxiously waiting next chapter o/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 08:11:43 PM by BbSis »

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #307 on: July 18, 2013, 01:49:39 AM »
Bbsis-san,

I'm a big fan of akimoto sayaka too.

The reason why I gave her this role is because I can't think of any more akb members that is tougher than she is.

My role of alpha wolf must be a really tough person. :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #308 on: July 18, 2013, 02:48:21 PM »
Here comes the wedding crasher!! Chapter 14 is here!!!! :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Fighting, fighting, and more fighting!!  :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

Chapter 14 - Wedding crasher

“Hey, there it is!” Maeda said while pointing at a huge mansion up a hill.

“Wow.. Not only she’s good looking, she’s also rich!” Jurina stated in awe.

“Wait.. Why are we hiding behind a rock again? I thought we’re going to crash into the wedding.” Yuko stated the position they’re in right now.. Behind a rock.

“We have to make sure the outside surroundings are clear before getting into the main hall. If we’re caught, there will be no crashing at all!” Rena stated.

At this point, two figures are seen patrolling outside the main door of the mansion. Rena immediately took out her SPTdex to check.

Beep Beep!
2 supernatural beings identified
Species : Vampire
Type : Normal
Threat : Medium

“Only two? That’s fewer than I thought.” A voice suddenly appeared from behind them.

“Yea.. I expected more than this.” Maeda answered only to be confused with the owner of the voice.. All four of them looked at each other for a moment before looking back.

“MAYU!!” all of them shouted at the same time.

“Shhhh!!! Do you want to get caught?!” Mayu said.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Rena questioned.

“I’m here to save Yuki.” Mayu answered.

“I knew I sniffed some mice on the way. You were following us all along!” Yuko growled.

“It’s too dangerous here, Mayu.” Jurina said.

“Get on with it. I’m already here. There’s no turning back.” Mayu said.

“Fine. Just leave her. Make sure you stay out of the battlefield.” Rena warned.

“Sure.. So are we going to crash in or not?” Mayu asked.

“Well, there’s only two of them guarding outside.” Maeda said.

“This is going to be REALLY easy…” Yuko cracked her fingers.

In the main hall of Gakuran’s mansion

“You look really beautiful today, Black. Like an angel that fell from the sky..” Gakuran smiled at Yuki.

Yuki replied Gakuran with a troubled smile. She was literally hoping that Mayu actually got her message. “ You look really good today too, Gakuran-sama.”

The time for the vow has come. Gakuran started first. “I, Gakuran, take you, Black, to be my lawfully wedded partner, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.”

The time for Yuki to say her vow has come. Yuki was stuttering while looking at the entrance, hoping that a voice will come shouting out to disallow her to say the vows.  “I…I…”

Of course, Yuki’s instinct was right as a voice literally shouted out to her as two vampires came blasting through the door unconscious. “Don’t say it, Yuki! I’ve come to rescue you!”

Mayu stood at the entrance, looking at all the vampires sitting on the benches who are glaring back at her. One of the vampires voiced out “That little runt beat up these two alone!?”

“This little runt is not alone!” A voice echoed in the hall as four figures appeared from the entrance and stood behind Mayu.

“Hey, Yuki. Mayu here said that she misses you. So we offered some help.” Rena voiced out loud. Yuki involuntarily smiled happily with their sudden presence.

“Y-You guys actually came…” Yuki sounded. This caught the attention of Gakuran as she took a peek at the happy Yuki and replied her friends with an angry glare.

Beep Beep!
99 supernatural beings identified
Species : Vampire
Type : 96 Normal, 3 Royal blood
Threat : Medium - Extremely high

“Hey, Mayu was right about the number of guests.” Jurina stated in awe.

“That’s not the problem here, Jurina. Among the 99 vampires here, there are 3 which pose an extremely high threat. No. Actually, it should be 100 vampires. The last one should be the undetected Gakuran who pose immeasurable threat.” Rena explained.

“I have no idea why the five of you are trying to mess up my wedding, but I won’t let that happen that easily.” Gakuran said. This time, all the vampires stood up from their bench and faced them, except for 3 vampires who remained seated in the front row.

“Those 3 in the front bench must be the Royal blooded ones.” Maeda stated.

“Mayu, stay behind the pillar.” Rena said. Mayu immediately ran towards the pillar in the corner of the hall and hid behind it.

“Gakuran-sama.. Please don’t hurt them.” Yuki begged.

Gakuran then ordered the vampires, “Leave that girl behind the pillar alone.”

This statement made Yuki sigh in relief. Gakuran then continued. “As for the others.. Get rid of them.”

“Gakuran-sama, no!” Yuki sounded.

“I only promised not to hurt that Nezumi. Not for the other friends of yours.” Gakuran said.

This time, all the vampires started charging at them with full speed.

“Here we go, guys!” Yuko shouted as she transformed into her lycan mode and charged towards them.

“We’ll make this a fast battle!” Jurina shouted as she summoned her scythe and started sending shockwaves towards the vampire’s directions.

“I will not hold back any energy!” Maeda shouted as she released her razor sharp fangs from her mouth and ran towards the vampires.

“Well, you guys go ahead. I may not even need to move from this position.” Rena said as she loaded her semi automatic gun with silver bullets.

Yuko screamed as she grabbed a vampire on the face and used it as a baseball bat to hit other vampires away, before tossing it into another vampire. She then leaped towards one of the vampire to attempt a punch but immediately got dodged and replied with a high speed kick. Yuko tumbled backwards only to meet with another high speed punch that sent her crashing into the wall. Yuko then immediately removed herself from the wall and landed an extremely powerful blow to a vampire, sending it crashing into a few vampires behind.  “Grr.. This is not as easy as it seems.. They’re faster than those zombies we fought last time.”

“Look at the bright side. At least they’re not near invincible!” Jurina shouted to Yuko as she easily fend off the vampires reaching towards her. Of course, her line of defence didn’t last long as the vampires are quick at dodging and evading her shockwaves. As a few vampires reached towards her, she leaped backwards and tossed her scythe in a boomerang fashion. This causes her scythe to spin around, cutting vampires in front of her, before returning to her arms. Jurina then accidentally sent a shockwave towards Gakuran’s direction, causing her to carry Yuki on the waist and leaped to the second floor along with the other three elite vampires.

Maeda took this fight as a child’s play as she merely just let the vampires attack her. She doesn’t even bother to evade or dodge from their attacks. In fact, she uses these chances of vampires closing in to her to grab them and land a bite. A vampire then reached in to Maeda to attempt a high speed kick towards Maeda’s neck. Upon impact, Maeda snickered “Is that all you’ve got!? I feel nothing!” She then grabbed the leg and literally bit it off with a single chomp, causing the vampire to tumble back, screaming in pain before falling onto the ground, unconscious.

“Wow, Acchan.. You’re one messed up girl..” Rena said calmly as she merely stood at the same spot since the beginning, firing her gun one by one towards those vampires closing in to her, leaving them paralyzed on the ground.

“Your friends are really strong, Black.” Gakuran said. Yuki actually smiled at the scene of her friends winning against the vampires, her own kind.

The sight of Yuko caught the attention of Gakuran. Gakuran smiled, “The werewolf ace. A strength type.” Gakuran then looked at the girl at the right hand side of her. “She should be quite an opponent for you, Shibuya. You’re a strength type too. Go.”

Shibuya then nodded her head in respect. “Yes, Gakuran-sama.” Before leaping down to the first floor, facing Yuko.

“So, you’re one of the elites, huh? It’s hard to believe it though. You look…tiny.” Yuko dissed at Shibuya’s small body.

Shibuya replied with a sarcastic smile “So, you’re the werewolf ace, huh? It’s hard to believe it though. You look…weak.”

This angered Yuko a lot as she started pouncing towards Shibuya with full force.

“I’m going to end this! Here comes my ultimate! Rena-chan! Yo-yo formation!” Jurina shouted as she flew high up.

“Got it! Mayu, grab on to the pillar tight!!” Rena replied.

Jurina spinned her scythe with a tremendous speed, creating a vortex that sucks those vampires in while cutting them. Since vampires are able to fly, some of them attempted to fly away from the vortex. This is where the yo-yo formation comes in. As those vampires were attempting to fly away to resist the sucking force from the vortex, Rena aimed and shot them with her gun, causing them to be bounced right back into Jurina’s vortex. Jurina then ended it by slamming her scythe on the ground, creating shockwaves all aound her that caused everyone on the first floor to dodge away. By this time, all the normal vampires were already knocked out.

This of course, caught the attention of Gakuran again as she looked towards a duo standing to the left of her. “They have really good teamwork, it seems. Let’s see if their teamwork can match yours, Kabuki sisters. Get them.”

“What about the zombie, Gakuran-sama?” One of them asked.

Gakuran then looked at Maeda and grinned. “She might be a little tough for you both. I’ll deal with the zombie.”

The Kabuki sisters immediately leaped down to the first floor to face Rena and Jurina. Gakuran also stretched her body as she got ready to leap down to the first floor to fight Maeda. Yuki immediately gripped Gakuran’s arm. “G-Gakuran-sama.. Remember, please don’t hurt Nezumi-sama..”

This time Gakuran started to doubt something fishy about this. “I haven’t asked you yet, Black. Why are you so overprotective over that Nezumi?”

Yuki let out a long and loud breath before continuing, “I…I love her..”

This statement infuriated Gakuran as her hands curled up into a fist and ripped her arms off Yuki’s grip. “What’s so good about that girl, huh Black!? I can give you everything that she can give you!”

“Nezumi-sama was able to give me warmth that I have never felt before.. I just feel very happy around her.” Yuki stated in guilt.

“Don’t you feel happy around me as well!?” Gakuran shouted out loud.

This time, an angry look carved on Yuki’s face as she shouted back at Gakuran, “Around you!? You were never home!! You’re always out doing missions! I only got to see your face once a week at most! You care about your missions more than me! Nezumi-sama had been there for me every single day from the day she met me. And you dare shout at my face, questioning me?!”

Gakuran was completely stunned by Yuki’s statement as she stared right into Yuki’s eyes with her eyes wide opened, before caressing her face. “I..I’m sorry, Black. I never knew you felt this way..”

Gakuran then looked away in guilt before leaping down to the first floor, facing Maeda. Upon reaching the first floor, Gakuran immediately changed her expression again. “So, you’re the same zombie from the other day.”

“That’s me. But I’m not the same anymore. This time, you won’t have the chance to touch me.” Maeda snickered.

“You sound pretty confident. We’ll see about that very soon.” Gakuran got into her battle position as she looked right at Maeda’s eyes. Maeda on the other hand, was looking only at Gakuran’s feet, waiting for her to make a move. At that time, Gakuran coated her feet and slided her right foot back.

“There it is!” As soon as Maeda noticed Gakuran’s habit, she immediately dodged to the side, and as predicted by Mayu, Gakuran kicked the ground and attempted a punch but missed Maeda.

“What!?” Gakuran was shocked from Maeda’s amazing reflex and started questioning how Maeda even read her movements. Maeda took this opportunity to grab onto her arm and attempt a bite. Upon noticing this, Gakuran immediately grabbed onto Maeda’s face, preventing her fangs from closing in, before landing a high speed kick, sending her crashing into the wall.

“That was really close. How did you read my movements?” Gakuran questioned.

Maeda removed herself from the wall and answered, “A mice squealed it to us.”

Gakuran then looked at Mayu and smirked, “You’re one interesting girl, aren’t you? No wonder Black has interest in you.”

Mayu just stared back at Gakuran silently.

“This is getting interesting. Let’s try this another time, shall we? Let’s see if you really can catch on to my movements.” Gakuran said before sliding her right foot back and kicked the ground again. As usual, Maeda managed to dodge it and grabbed onto Gakuran. Gakuran then immediately spinned her whole body fast enough to pry Maeda’s grip off her before coating her arm and punched Maeda, crashing her into the wall again.

“Ugh.. Mayu, your plans doesn’t seem to work.. She still too fast.” Maeda said before running towards Gakuran to attempt an attack.

Gakuran then grinned, “I can give you a little credit for reading my movements. But the real question is, are you fast enough?”

As Maeda closed in to Gakuran, Gakuran immediately coated both her feet and leaped onto the ceiling and bounced from wall to wall to ceiling and back to the wall randomly with an incredibly high speed, causing Maeda to lose track of Gakuran’s movements immediately. Upon reaching onto the ceiling right above Maeda, Gakuran kicked the ceiling with full force while coating her arms to land a punch to Maeda from above. Maeda instantly fell onto the ground with a huge impact that even broke the ground apart, resulting from Gakuran’s speed, strength and also with the help of gravity. Maeda the coughed out blood as she screamed in pain. At this time, Maeda was too injured to stand herself up.

Yuko’s side

Yuko and Shibuya are in a middle of a scuffle. “Tch- You’re quite strong for a vampire, aren’t you?” Yuko growled.

“If the extent of the power from the werewolf ace is just this much, then the werewolf clan will be a laughable topic.” Shibuya insulted.

“I haven’t used my full strength yet. Now that you’ve angered me, don’t think I will hold back!” Yuko shouted as she pounced on Shibuya and attempted a punch. Yuko’s punch got easily deflected by Shibuya’s punch on Yuko’s fist. Yuko then attempted a punch again, only to be caught by Shibuya. Yuko struggled to increase the force of her fist that was caught by Shibuya to push her back but to no avail.

Shibuya then snickered. “I have trained directly under Gakuran-sama to channel my vampiric aura to my arms, giving me immense strength. Your strength is nothing compared to mine!”

Yuko then replied the snicker, “Is that so?”

This time, Yuko screamed out loud as she increased the force of her punch, forcing Shibuya to use both her arms to resist. Upon noticing Shibuya using both her arms to hold one of her fist, she immediately landed another punch on Shibuya, sending her flying to the wall. Without a moment of hesitation, Yuko leaped towards Shibuya, only to be replied with a high speed punch on the face which seemed extremely painful. High speed + Immense strength = Not a joke.
It literally sent Yuko crashing into the wall while grabbing her face in pain.

Feeling humiliated by a vampire, Yuko immediately stood back up and attempted a fury of punches on Shibuya. Shibuya managed to dodge each and every one of the punches before she caught both of Yuko’s fists. Yuko then released her strength again to push Shibuya back. Due to the push from Yuko’s immense strength, both Shibuya’s feet is seen sliding backwards little by little. Even having her arms coated, Shibuya is still struggling to resist the force from Yuko. Yuko then attempted a kick in that situation, but got immediately dodged by Shibuya as she used both Yuko’s arms to vault herself towards Yuko’s chin and deliver a powerful knee blow. Upon impact, Yuko tumbled backwards before Shibuya landed a high speed kick onto Yuko’s stomach, sending her crashing into a wall. Without wasting any more time, Shibuya immediately flew towards Yuko and delivered a high speed punch towards Yuko’s stomach, causing Yuko to blast through the wall and coughing out blood.

Wmatsui side

“I can’t hit them at all!” Rena shouted being frustrated that every single one of her bullets got dodged easily by the Kabuki sisters.

“I can’t hit them too! They’re too fast!” Jurina complained as her shockwaves got easily dodged as well. Jurina then leaped in towards the Kabuki sister and attempted a series of melee swings and slashed but still to no avail.

“I am the younger of the Kabuki Sisters, Kokabuki.” One of the girl said.

“I am the elder of the Kabuki Sisters, Ookabuki chiyuu-“ The other girl said.

“Enough with the unnecessary introductions! And what the hell is that Chiyuu at the back of the sentence?!” Rena stated out loud.

Ookabuki explained right away. “Well, Chiyuu actually means-“

“We don’t need any explanations for that!” Jurina shouted as she continued her series of slashes and shockwaves again and again, only to miss every time.

“We have trained our speed directly under Gakuran-sama. Other than Gakuran-sama, nobody is faster than us.” Kokabuki explained.

“Don’t be too sure about that!” Rena shouted as she leaped towards Kokabuki and attempted a series of slashes and gunshots at the same time. Even from such a close distance, Kokabuki was able to dodge every single one of Rena’s slashes and bullets effectively. Kokabuki then found an opening to reach in towards Rena and delivered a blow from the corner of her palm to her stomach, causing Rena to immediately cough out blood and fell into kneeling position right away.

“Rena-chan!!” Jurina screamed at the sight of Rena getting injured badly.

“Stop screwing with me!!!”  Jurina became angered immediately and started charging in towards Ookabuki to slash continuously with all her might, only to miss again. Jurina’s attention is then diverted again towards Rena as Rena got hit again and again.

“You let your guard down!” Ookabuki voiced out as she leaped behind Jurina and landed a blow from the corner of her palms, causing her to crash into the wall, coughing out blood. Kokabuki landed another blow to Rena who is already semi unconscious. At this time, the sight of all her friends losing around Jurina was too much for her to handle. Mayu’s plan had completely gone haywire.

The sight of Maeda getting pummelled by Gakuran.. *BA DUMP!*

“Stop it..”

The sight of Mayu and Yuki crying powerlessly.. *BA DUMP!*

“STOP!”

The sight of Yuko getting beaten up by Shibuya.. *BA DUMP!*

“Stop hurting them!”

The sight of Rena coughing out blood and suffering.. *BA DUMP!*

“I SAID STOP HURTING THEM!!!” This time, a black energy burst out of Jurina’s body, attracting everybody’s attention, even Gakuran.

“W-What is this… evil energy I sensed…” Gakuran questioned.

“No.. No! Jurina stop!” Rena shouted

Jurina then looked towards Rena teary eyed, “I’m sorry, Rena-chan.. I have no other choice.”

“Don’t do it!!!!!!” Rena screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Demon mode : Activate.”

Chapter 14 – Wedding crasher
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 15 – For Black

The official demon Jurina that everyone had been waiting for has come..

Next chapter will be the last chapter for this arc..

Then, i'm going into the final arc.. :on gay:

I'm going to have a poll in the next chapter, so if you have the time, kindly answer the poll question for me.. It's just an opinion..

NOTE : Guess who will be the hero in the next chapter?

Stay tuned!! :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:52:57 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 14)(UPDATED)
« Reply #309 on: July 18, 2013, 03:23:44 PM »
Who'll actually be the hero? No clue, is it Mayu? Saa...
-Okay, that's enough...*Change side* I don't wanna be with Gakuran!!
-She just hurt my Atsuko!!! I mean my Kami-Oshi's waifu!!
-Unforgivable...Those vampires only hurt them...Aghh!!
-It's time...Jurina's true demon form gonna show up!!
-Thanks author-san!! Demon is always by my side!!~ *Evil aura*

>Can't wait for Jurina's turn!! Plz update soon!! Looking forward to the next one!!

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #310 on: July 18, 2013, 03:24:04 PM »
GO GO JU RI NA~  :fap

can't wait to see Jurina's demon mode!

Hell yes Yuki yelled back at Gakuran! >: D Mayu deserves Yuki more than Gakuran!

Hehe, can't wait for next update! thank you! :bow:

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #311 on: July 18, 2013, 03:25:45 PM »
I love this fic so much  :inlove: Not to mention that you update really fast XD I like it!!
Just guessing.....but the hero will be Mayu?! :P Imagining some Mayuki moments in the next chapter
Finally Yuki confessed the truth to Gakuran, but I wonder how their relationship will turn out.
Anyway, thanks for the update.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #312 on: July 18, 2013, 03:32:06 PM »
Mayu's plan went smoothly at the beginning but at the end, it isn't go well much :scared:
Shibuya and Kabuki Sisters appear :on woohoo: Although they on Sae's side :mon tantrum:
Yuki'd better stay with Mayu, Sae's just give her the sadness, loneliness :mon dance:
She finally admitted to Sae that she loves Mayu :nya:
I wonder who's the hero :dunno: Maybe Mayu :kekeke: but it's maybe the Queen :ding:
Oh~ Jurina's demon side activated :on gay:
Can't wait to see her coolness and also how'll everything go on :on drink:
Update ASAP, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #313 on: July 18, 2013, 03:37:35 PM »
UNLEASH the DEMON :twisted:

Here comes TROUBLE :w00t: WHOA

Looking forward for more :fap

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #314 on: July 18, 2013, 03:43:39 PM »
"stop hurting them"?!seriously kiddo,you and your friends are the one who ask for it...you guys barge in and disturb someone's wedding and think the host won't do anything?that's funny :wahaha: :hiakhiakhiak:

mayu...you said you want to save black right?but what you have done so far?stopped black from saying her vow then hide behind the pillar,leave the rest to your friends?wow,you are sooo brave and heroic...applause for you :cool2:

and black,you choose mayu because she always there for you?well she's jobless,so no wonder she have all the time to be with you :on_pick: if you told gakuran you want her to spent more tme with you she'll listen to you...she love you so much :bigdeal:

it would be nice if in the next chapter jurina's demon failed to save the day and all of them owe their life to gakuran's or the queen's mercy...just to teach them a lesson not to think all high and mighty - especially for mayu :kekeke:

nice fighting...I enjoyed so much seeing the protagonists being beaten into pulp like that :on GJ:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: July 18, 2013, 03:56:17 PM »
Thanks for the update  :bow:

I'm wondering.. why yuki didn't help them in fighting the royal blood??  :?

And Demon Jurina !!! :shocked

Can't wait to see Demon Jurina...  :grin:

The hero in the next chapter maybe the vampire queen???  :?

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: July 18, 2013, 04:04:05 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :w00t:

GO JURINA GO GO GO!  DEFEAT THEM!!  :cow:

AHHH I can't wait for the next chapter!!! *AAAAAAAAAAA*!!!

(I'm anxious for beautiful WMatsui moments)

thanks for the updated  :P

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #317 on: July 18, 2013, 04:08:16 PM »
Oh boy... Here we go... :mon wtf:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #318 on: July 18, 2013, 04:09:11 PM »
Bunny_rabbit : Yup, you're right.. By crashing and disturbing someone's wedding, it will never end up well.. :on lol:
As for Mayu though, she remained behind the pillar in peace as she knows Gakuran wouldn't hurt her. But she knows that if she tries to make a move towards Yuki, it's a different story then.. Don't forget Mayu is completely powerless while confronting a supernatural. :on GJ:

Seems like a lot of people are really waiting for Demon Jurina..

Don't forget Demon Jurina will lose her sanity..

In other words, everybody there will be in danger..

Yuki didn't help out because she didn't know who to help..

As for the hero in the next chapter, you will have to wait.. :glasses:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #319 on: July 18, 2013, 04:16:43 PM »
Don't forget Demon Jurina will lose her sanity..
No, we know she's insane...

But, that's why we wanna see her!! :ding:

I mean, everyone loves a little insanity! :on lol: Why do you think Gekikara is so popular? :glasses:

:on drink: As of a hero, I am clueless, so I'll just wait for you patiently... :on drink:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Sakihokore Itoshisayo