JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Alone En La Vida

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 567612 times)

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #680 on: April 07, 2013, 07:18:39 PM »

For their ending themes check the animes there :

STEP&GO here and Truly here.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #681 on: April 08, 2013, 03:53:52 AM »
I watched it in the tv and the only thing I can say is that it wasn`t worth staying awaken till 2:30 am.  :yawn:

it was clear they were completely lost. reminded the start of AKBingo, with a tv veteran having to come and help them. which is something that we could expect, no surprises or deception.

next program will feature half naked Passpo in an onsen!?!?! oh this is so lam... count me in.  :twothumbs  :fap

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #682 on: April 09, 2013, 01:29:50 AM »
I kinda like the self-produced feel of the show, but it was a tad dry. I'm sure it will get better as it goes. Next week should be pretty fun to watch! :drool:

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #683 on: April 09, 2013, 01:40:10 AM »
oh and I have to say that I bought the photobooks. I was only pretending to buy MioMio's but ended buying both and... there's no regrets. seriously, if someone didn't buy Aipon's till now... BUY IT, GOD DAMMIT!! it's one of the best photobooks I ever saw, just the first pic with a close-up in her ass already makes the money worth.   :fap

MioMio's one has a vibe more kawaii than ero. it's pretty nice too, just lacks some Miku Hatsune cosplay.  :P

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #684 on: April 13, 2013, 05:59:15 AM »
just the first pic with a close-up in her ass already makes the money worth.   :fap

:mon mad:

Mine come Monday. Never have I looked forward to a Monday more. :lol:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #685 on: April 13, 2013, 01:43:43 PM »
Yukimi Fujimoto turned 21 years old on April 11-

Happy Belated Birthday to beautiful Yukimi!!!

Hope the coming year is full of joy and friendship!!

Yukimi showed a lot of spirit with this experience:

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #687 on: April 13, 2013, 07:54:39 PM »
the curious thing is that those movies are adaptations of the same (horror) story that originated a theatrical play starred by Naaboudoufu@nana.

and the question that pops in my mind now is: does Nachu have more screentime in this thing than in Passpo's clips or...?  :panic:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #688 on: April 22, 2013, 06:33:07 AM »
They didn't have to go to L.A. I'm sure there is an airplane graveyard in Japan they could have filmed at, and plenty of Japanese rock musicians they could have worked with, but that wasn't the image they were going for. If they had more resources or time I'm sure they could have gotten a better lineup, since I do feel a lot of American rock groups are fascinated by Japanese pop culture, but Universal Japan either didn't have connections to them, or they already knew who they could work with.
Only commenting on this like almost a whole year later:

- Really appreciated your overall thoughts and views here, qwiksXnd

- I think the reason they didn't have access to an airplane graveyard in Japan is cos the Japanese climate is too wet and humid to store planes easily.  The airplane graveyard they filmed "Next Flight" at is at Mojave Air & Space Port http://mojaveairport.com/  +35° 3' 29.18", -118° 9' 27.11" (just copy & paste those coordinates into Google Maps, zoom out one notch and you'll see all the stored planes to the north and north-east of the main airport) which is in the desert and very very dry so the planes don't deteriorate fast.

- The plane which they perform under is a 1969-built Douglas DC-8 painted in the livery of Air Transport International (ATI), registration N820BX (which you can see as they pan across the plane in the first seconds of the PV).  Some shots of this specific airplane when it was in service are at http://flickriver.com/photos/tags/n820bx/interesting/ and also at http://www.planepictures.net/netsearch4.cgi?srch=N820BX&stype=reg&srng=2 where some of the shots are in previous livery of BAX

- You can see the full set of these planes in storage at Mojave, as they were when Passpo was there, in the middle of last year (1st June 2012) at
http://www.airteamimages.com/douglas-dc-8_N820BX_ati---air-transport-international_154706.html  This is where Passpo filmed their PV of course.  (Large view of this shot at http://www.airteamimages.com/douglas-dc-8_N820BX_ati---air-transport-international_154706_large.html  - you can almost work out where they did the filming!)  You can see this set of planes on Google Maps by entering these coordinates: +35° 3' 59.59", -118° 9' 57.93"

- The full lineup of American musicians (from TokyoHive at http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/05/passpo%E2%98%86-reveals-full-pv-for-upcoming-single-next-flight/ ) is...

Next Flight
Josh Freese (drums) - formerly with Nine Inch Nails and Guns N Roses
Robin Finck (guitar) - formerly with Nine Inch Nails and Guns N Roses
Chris Chaney(bass) - huge range of work including work with Alanis Morissette, Slash, Michelle Branch and many more

Bathtub
Eric Brittingham (bass) - bassist with glam metal band Cinderella
Fred Coury (drums) - drummer with Cinderella

Edit:  this full lineup with some other mentions is also at http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3821238.html

This PV is definitely still one of my favourites from Passpo...  love the contrast with the pink outfits and pretty much everything else in the video being rough and dirty.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:41:21 PM by sayumi_fan »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #689 on: April 22, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »
Belated Happy Birthday to Naomi Anzai!!!

Lovely Naomi turned 21 on April 16 - hope
she had a great day, and may the coming
year bring her much joy and happiness!!

A nice look at Naomi san, with thanks to YouTuber The6Pass9 (Arigatou!!)

PASSPO - ほぼ安斉奈緒美 【マテリアルGirl】

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #690 on: April 23, 2013, 12:18:30 AM »
Belated Happy Birthday to Naomi Anzai!!!

Truly Happy Birthday!  Naomi-san has such big beautiful anime-style eyes.  Some lucky dude will get to look in those eyes one day for the rest of their lives together.  Not yet, not yet, she's still an idol and that would kill her career...  but one day, those eyes will be a source of intense emotion for...  someone   :P

Sorry guys, just had to share that - those are some of the most amazing anime-eyes I have ever seen on a real Japanese girl!   :wub:

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #691 on: April 23, 2013, 01:17:20 AM »
 :cow: YAY Happy birthday to Kenia! she is a girl that I learned to adore as the time passes and the flights come. imo, more than her eyes, Kenia is about SMILE. oh her big and adorable smile.  :wub:

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #692 on: April 24, 2013, 11:04:00 PM »
Covers for Step&Go :

Economy Class :

First Class :

Business Class :

Offline strawberry-moon

• ι∂σℓ fαиgιяℓ✿
  • Member+
  • ĸojιмaĸo48
« Reply #693 on: April 26, 2013, 04:24:23 AM »
I like economy class the best  :love:
Can't wait for this!

idol=♥. Enough Said.
lastfm/tumblr/instagram

Offline Daydreamer0Fly

• Crazed Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Crazed Fangirl
    • DaydreamerFly
« Reply #694 on: April 29, 2013, 09:39:37 PM »
Short MV Previews of STEP&GO and Candy Room!!!

Both are pretty great, in my opinion. The first is different, silly, and creative and really enjoyable in that way. THe second is more simple but really really fun, cute, girly, and has a little hint of sexy. I think it's really well done.
PASSPO hasn't released a single song I don't like so far, and I can definitely still say this ;D My favorite of the two songs is Candy Room, though
Check out "idol BEATS Radio", the best place to listen to the idols of today, 24/7, worldwide!
http://www.idolbeatsradio.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/idolbeats
http://twitter.com/idolBEATSRadio

idol BEATS Radio is currently accepting votes for the 2014 New Years Coutndown, so please vote for your favorite idol songs of 2014! All idol fans should without a doubt vote. All voters will also be entered into a drawing for a free idol CD. (out of 26 choices)

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #695 on: May 01, 2013, 05:55:06 PM »
Young Magazine 2013 No.05 Special

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #696 on: May 02, 2013, 07:29:11 AM »
{First posted in Karin Ogino thread in 'Japanese Ladies'}

Mio Masui in a new film:

Karin will be in new film to be released this summer.

Title is  ボクが修学旅行に行けなかった理由 / Boku ga Shūgakuryokō ni Ikenakatta Riyū
 (The Reason Why I Didn't Attend the School Field Trip)

The film also stars Mayu Tomita (member of idol group 'Secret Girls'), Mio Masui (of Passpo), and gravure Idol Mizuki Hoshina.

Plot revolves around four girls, their idol life and school life..........or sumpin like dat.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #697 on: May 02, 2013, 07:33:01 AM »
{also posted in Karin Ogino's thread}

^  cast photo and film poster of Boku ga Shūgakuryokō ni Ikenakatta Riyū  (The Reason Why I Didn't Attend the School Field Trip)

Mizuki Hoshina, Karen Ogino, Mio Masui, Mayu Tomita

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #698 on: May 02, 2013, 04:56:04 PM »
Short MV Previews of STEP&GO and Candy Room!!!

So who are the musicians?  The same guys as in Next Flight?  or others?

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #699 on: May 03, 2013, 09:27:37 PM »
Mio Masui in a new film:

Yes, i quickly talked about it in the previous page, Aipon will be in this movie too.
And Natchu and Naomin will be in another movie from the same production society : "The Last Girl Standing".

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Alone En La Vida