JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 571093 times)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #960 on: November 02, 2014, 02:14:07 PM »
You missed out on some Yukkii booty (by Japanese standards anyway)!

She whacked Nachu in the butt and then "threw" the smell into the crowd. Interpret that as you will.

Anya was the first one I noticed since she wore glasses way back when they started and then I kind of wasn't following them for a few years due to the "48 group" vortex I was in.

For "favorites" it's probably tied between Anya and Morishi but I do like Naomi, Yukkii, Sakoti, and Mio a bit now too. Met a girl who's working on producing an idol group of her own and she was visibly disappointed when I didn't say my favorite was Mio (which was hers). Anyways, I need to watch more.

Impressions thus far:
Anya: mischievous
Morishi: tomboy, looks like fun to go drinking with
Aipon: girly and sexy
Naomi: outgoing and fashionable
Sakoti: a bit plain but works hard
Yukkii: the older sister
Mio: otaku little sister
Nachu: a little too "my pace", she looks a bit like Noro Kayo (AKB48/SDN48)
Makocchan: cute but seems like she could be high maintenance

Just my opinions so far so they can change.

Anyway, here's a short clip of Sakoti and Suzuki Airi from ℃-ute!!!

Morishi spoiling Makocchan

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #961 on: November 02, 2014, 02:37:06 PM »
AKB? Hm...

I understand your trouble in deciding on a specific girl. I can relate to every member as well. But I must praise you for your impression on the girls: You nailed it! Only want to add, that Sacotee may seem like that at first, but after specifically watching and talking to her, she made on of the best impressions ever. But that is just my opinion. And I refrain from rating their fashion sense. I have some doubts about it. Must write about it some day.

Well anyway, let's drink a beer some time with Morishi together  :lol:

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Fynmorph

« Reply #962 on: November 02, 2014, 02:45:02 PM »
Hi I'm just another dirty weeaboo trash who barely even speak Japanese, may I ask is there a way to send presents to a Passpo member ? Like an adress where to send those or something. Just asking.

Quote from: mixedmedia

I don't get why did makocchan curl up or why she laughed so hard when they met.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 02:51:56 PM by Fynmorph »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #963 on: November 02, 2014, 02:53:54 PM »
Apart from giving presents to them directly during events or before concerts in the 'presento box' I have no idea. Best way would be to send it to their record company, I guess. But don't know.

Offline Fynmorph

« Reply #964 on: November 02, 2014, 03:51:36 PM »
mh ok, I think I'll ask their web page or something.
By the way here's Makocchan in waldo outfit : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1b2SCtCMAAHMu1.jpg:large

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #965 on: November 03, 2014, 01:25:02 PM »

Impressions thus far:
Anya: mischievous
Morishi: tomboy, looks like fun to go drinking with
Aipon: girly and sexy
Naomi: outgoing and fashionable
Sakoti: a bit plain but works hard
Yukkii: the older sister
Mio: otaku little sister
Nachu: a little too "my pace", she looks a bit like Noro Kayo (AKB48/SDN48)
Makocchan: cute but seems like she could be high maintenance

Just my opinions so far so they can change.

Anyway, here's a short clip of Sakoti and Suzuki Airi from ℃-ute!!!

Well, I beg to differ with regards to Sakoti, my friend. Sako may not be attractive with a charm much like Aipon (sexy and girlish), but I'm drawn to her somehow...maybe because unlike Aipon, she has that "girl next door" quality and appeal that I'm so loving. Not too overpoweringly beautiful or oozing with sex appeal, but cute and approachable. She's one of the girls you could realistically ask out on a fun date and go steady with as a girlfriend at some point (maybe because I could relate to her type.. I dunno). Somebody who shared the same opinion as me once said Sakoti would make a good wife, though Aipon would prolly make a better mistress (sorry Aipon fans, pls dun kill me)

After watching her in this clip, I couldn't agree more...

But that being said, when she does goof off, its pretty entertaining...so yeah...I wouldn't call her personality bland or plain...she's calm and composed, stable for the most part, but she could be crazy backstage goofing off with the other crewmates too!

As a group, PASSPO crew are really awesome and this group is really growing on me...hope to catch one of their flights someday.
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #966 on: November 03, 2014, 01:30:21 PM »
@bluewind
My thoughts exactly. Great summary and analysis!

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #967 on: November 03, 2014, 03:05:24 PM »
Did not expect so much backlash to such a short first impression about Sakoti. I meant no disrespect.

She definitely has the "girl next door" or "cute girl at work that becomes more attractive as you really get to know her" thing going on. While I do ask people why they like their favorites, it's mainly because maybe they can let me know about something I haven't noticed yet.

I went down to Village Vanguard to get the free paper that Sakoti writes for but it didn't have the interview with Suzuki Airi in it. I'll go check again tomorrow.

As a hopeless DD who doesn't have one group, much less one member that I can fully commit to, I guess I'm pleased that more serious fans said I came sort of close to understanding what the crew of PASSPO is like. Anyway, so much to watch/hear and not enough time to do it!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #968 on: November 03, 2014, 03:06:13 PM »
Sako san
Holds her own
In the Kawaii factor

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #969 on: November 04, 2014, 12:35:48 AM »
What is the connection between a shark and PASSPO?

talk about bad memory. =P dont you remember their Tv program, where they had to learn baseball? shark was the mascot of their team, which, if i remember correctly, was named "shark9".

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #970 on: November 04, 2014, 01:37:56 AM »
^
Isn't the programme called Shaku Uma TV? Man, I just finished watching all the episodes last week and I'm already wishing they would have another challenge-type TV shows like that for Passpo.

Speaking of these kinda shows, does anyone know if there are any full episodes of the show where Passpo was squaring off against each other in paintball, wearing Army outfits and all? Can't seem to find it on youtube.

Regarding the crew/members, I'm sure everyone of us have their preferred member so please dun consider it a backlash or feel offended. For me, it just so happens that the girl who is understated and did not stand out the most, (Sako-chan) who first caught my eye as far as this group is concerned. For others, one may prefer the hyper and genki Morishi, or Aipon, even Yucky. Personally, like I said, all of them are still growing on me and I have no doubt I will find more endearing qualities of every members and will start to love every one of them. It is sad though that Makocchan, the frail-looking but talented crew member is gonna be graduating soon, just as I'm entering Passpo's fandom. But I guess the group will move on to bigger things even without the talents of Makoto.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #971 on: November 04, 2014, 07:15:34 AM »

talk about bad memory. =P dont you remember their Tv program, where they had to learn baseball? shark was the mascot of their team, which, if i remember correctly, was named "shark9".

No bad memory at all - never saw it :P I hate Baseball. I would have watched if they had played football (the European version).
So my statement stands: Not fond of this shark. Won't buy!

And guys, as a prevention measure: calm down regarding Sacotee or whoever. No one bad mouthed her. Even if, each his own - and me the best :D
Sorry mixedmedia...

Instead let is talk about all the Greatness that is Yucky! ;) jk

The chances for a new TV program are slim. To expensive (and useless) for a group like PASSPO. They are no biggies. And the Makochan graduation makes everything even more unstable.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #972 on: November 04, 2014, 12:23:38 PM »
No worries. I'm never too serious, especially since I'm a DD and can't possibly remember details about every member of every group. Any recommendations or testimonials are welcome.

Regardless of the baseball theme, Shaku Uma seemed pretty boring. On the other hand, Muriyari PASSPO is pretty interesting so far. I'd much rather they just keep doing web shows which can be watched again on YouTube instead of worrying about getting another TV show that's on in the middle of the night.

If anyone's going through Shibuya Station, there's a big billboard with Aipon facing the Shinjuku/Ikebukuro bound Yamanote trains. Was too self-conscious to snap a pic the last few times I was there (morning after Halloween) because it was so crowded and I was dead tired. Sorry.

Anyway, here's another angle of Yukkii in her high-waisted shorts. http://instagram.com/p/u9W1m9ATOo/

Morishi as a bunny girl http://instagram.com/p/u0REefqraB/

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:54:55 PM by mixedmedia »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #973 on: November 04, 2014, 01:26:09 PM »
Glad that we can move on...

That instagram of hers  XD

I wonder if Yukki really realized the meaning of YUCKY in English written to refer to herself in one of the purikura she took  :roll:  (does anybody plan on telling her?  :shakeit:)

And that Morishi...I gotta have what she's smoking, man..it must be some powerful stuff to get that real high all day long. Miomio is awesome with her self-deprecating humour...and Annya...what can I say...the prankster of the crew. there's an incredible chemistry within this group. So many videos...so little time.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #974 on: November 04, 2014, 03:49:55 PM »
I doubt that any japanese idol ever will understand english. If they could, they won't be idols :D
So no, I don't tell her. Have to make a better impression next time. The last was unsafisfying.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #975 on: November 04, 2014, 05:04:56 PM »
Looks like Friday's web show from 2.5D at PARCO will be a good one. The Hacchake-tai (Morishi, Naomin, Yukkii, and Nachu) will be appearing!

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #976 on: November 04, 2014, 05:11:45 PM »
Splendid. But it is 12 at noon in my country...Have to find a way.
You can watch it as a free viewer, can't you?

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #977 on: November 05, 2014, 01:00:02 AM »
You can watch via some link on the 2.5D site IIRC or just wait for POPOPOPOPOPO to upload it to YouTube...

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #978 on: November 05, 2014, 05:34:33 AM »
i think POPOPOPOPOPOPO should receive a salary for all the work he does promoting the group. even bigger than Oppaipon`s. and no, i`m not kidding.

okay, i exaggerated a little. Oppaipon has some "special attributes" to guarantee her a better one.  :roll:

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #979 on: November 05, 2014, 01:42:45 PM »

okay, i exaggerated a little. Oppaipon has some "special attributes" to guarantee her a better one.  :roll:

Tsutomo, how cum u know these things?  :smhid Did you personally ask Aipon what is her cup size during one of those fan events?  :drool: If so, do share with us your Intel. I for one am DYING to know  :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico