JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Bokurarizumu

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum - CHAPTER 27 (multipairing) 31/03/2016  (Read 120509 times)

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 6)(1/5/2015 UPDATE!)
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2015, 09:04:30 AM »
uhuh..cute, but disturbing.
what are you, Paruru?
and Mayu, how are you a mistake?
and Paru again. why are you such a kokblokah?
tch
And Mayu again, tell me, what are you??
and Rena-*spots Rena still playing with le dead spectre* e-err.. nevermind.. *vanosh*

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2015, 04:02:39 PM »
love the story when will you going to update this fic? I dont want it to stop >_<

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2015, 12:18:07 AM »
I just finished reading all you've writ do far I absolutely love it I have so many questions waiting to he answers keep up the good work looking forward to it

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2015, 12:46:25 PM »
Ummm... Is this meant to happen? Double repost?

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2015, 12:53:35 PM »
Forgive me for the double repost earlier XD

There was some problem with jphip XD

I was gonna edit chapter 4 but it reposted it for me XD

Forgive me~~

Chapter 7 will be up by sunday i hope~

Stay tuned~

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2015, 03:37:21 AM »
Itano seem to hate Jurina...I wonder who the Alpha's

[Takamina and Atsuko walked past the bushes and was greeted by a gory sight of a blood-covered Rena playing with the dead Spectre. She was poking one of her finger into the hole on its neck and twirling her finger around before making an eye contact with both Takamina and Atsuko and smiled at them innocently as if she did nothing wrong.

Takamina gave a look at Atsuko. “She’s trying to be cute even at this situation. Once again, cute but disturbing.”]

HOW IS THAT CUTE TAKAMINA!?!!

Paru is not a human!!!?? I wonder what power did Paru had.

Thx for the update!!

Offline wmxmy

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2015, 07:17:00 PM »
 :cow:UWAA!!!! SUGEEE~!!!  :otomerika: :thumbup
やらずに後悔, やって後悔

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2015, 11:54:24 AM »
Still waiting oh and I've read all you fics
and I love them 😍…

[AKB48]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2015, 02:15:20 AM »
*saves spot* *gonna edit tomorrow* *re-reading for only-god-knows-what-number-is-this time*

scratch that. Like I said before, you deserve double, even triple comments, so here I am.

WARNING. Whatever you read past this line...is OLD up till 6.8k words later... Honestly, I started writing this a nearly month ago and have been SLOWLY working on le comment, so gomennasai for being so slow and late with it  :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am very sorry for being this late with my comment. I simply got a flu, exams and family stuff all in one at the same time, and it's really hard to handle everything. Thus here I am, sick and in bed, at 2am writing this comment, because the feels have been killing me.

You asked me how many times I read it, and honestly, this update fucked me up really hard. I swear to god, I lost the count of how many times I have read it already on day one, so don't even ask about other days. Even Geki's part alone was read AT THE VERY LEAST 30 times... I told you before, I love this fanfic, I cannot help it...

I am sure you know by now, but this is gonna be once again my 'short' comment, so buckle up and enjoy the ride  :lol:

To be honest, I agree with what you said, so I should give this comment an epic title :D

Chapter 6.1

“Promise me, Jurina..” A lady-like hand cupped Jurina’s face softly and gently.

“I....” Jurina didn’t know what to say.

“Promise me..” The lady repeated once again.

Jurina finally nodded. “I will....”

With this quote I shall explain one of the reasons why your fanfic is epic. See, right of the bat, from the very first sentence I already have a few questions in my head.

1. Who is this female with lady-like hand(s)?
2. Is she someone from Jurina's past?
3. Could it be Rena when she was still sane?
4. Is this female Jurina's mother?
5. Or maybe this is Omega?
6. What was the thing that Jurina was asked to promise?
7. How bad is it for Jurina to hesitate so much?

It could have easily been Jurina's mother who asked her to carry on their family's name and bravery and bla bla bla and some other shit that Jurina didn't want to do. Let's be very sincere, Jurina is not a type of those that would easily follow whatever is told to her, unless there is strong and good reasoning behind it. However, this seemed unlikely, with what story we have right now and how the plot proceeds. So I wondered and pondered and somehow all I could think about is that one idea. It has to be Omega, the way Jurina is hesitant and the way you placed the words in sentences, so it seems as if the female is of very high 'society' (if I could say so) level and might be somewhat cold and unforgiving despite her gentle demeanor towards Jurina. I got chills from just those four sentences and already had seven questions in my head. Mhm, are you still not convinced you are awesome as a writer and that this work of yours is a fabulous masterpiece?

Well, let's see. After deciding it is an Omega - take this with a grain of SALT (oh wow, this pun in this case has so many meanings, it is so deep like whoaw) since you still haven't revealed as much information at this point as I'd like to know and thus all I can do is make theories and blindly guess - I started wondering who this Omega person could be. I questioned it only after reading it a few times, so to place characters and people in my head according to what you revealed, so I can rule out some of them and then decide on the most likely candidates. Here's what I came up with.

1. Yokoyama Yui aka Souhamtoku aka Otabe aka Yuihime and many more
2. Iriyama Anna aka Ice Princess aka Yoga aka Annin and maybe some more
3. Yamamoto Sayaka aka Antonio aka Sayanee aka Oppai-chan and some others

Now I could have included a few more people here, like Acchan because at the very beginning I guessed her to be Omega, but it turned out she is an Alpha (which we will talk about later) or NyanNyan, though it was a less likely choice knowing her personality traits unless you would make her slightly OOC but then she appears later in the story as a Beta, thus you can cross that one out or maybe Mirukii or Keicchi or even Moriyasu Madoka, but you know... I decided to stay with those three choices (and Mirukii was revealed to be a Beta).

Let me explain each of them. I'll start with Sayanee. I know she might not have lady-like hands, but one thing I know for sure is she could be a damn awesome and cool Omega and rock it just so well. Her personality and characteristics fit the leader role perfectly and I could easily imagine her being one. But this was not my strongest choice because of reasons I will reveal later. I questioned myself though, would Kevin place couples in the same species or would he separate them like he did with AtsuMina, MaYuki and kinda wMatsui, though the latter is a bit different case? But then later on in the story you revealed that KojiYuu are both Spectres, one Alpha and another Beta, so Sayanee could be a likely option if we have Mirukii as a Beta and we try to think of SayaMirukii.

On the other hand, you said there will not be many couples there, thus it made me thinking it is a less likely option, while another theory of mine hopped into my brain. See, before I read this chapter, I thought of Annin as a very likely candidate to be an Omega, and even though in this chapter she was revealed to be an Alpha, this theory appeared and I wanted to share it with you. Even though it is mostly unlikely that you would make it like this, a theory is a theory, right? What if, Annin is an Alpha AND an Omega? To put it in an explanatory way, what if she is an Omega but acts as an Alpha? But then Jurina's memory would mean she wasn't interacting with an Omega, and because I am very VERY sure it was an Omega she was interacting with...

It all leads to my number one pick to who the Omega is. It has to be none other but Yuihime. See, I will now want to explain to you my mind's river of wondering, so bear with me please XD

First things first, her personality fits the role really well. She proved it to us by being Otabe in MG2 where Acchan handpicked her as a replacement for herself to be a President of Rappappa, and then she was handpicked as the next Soukantoku (Souhamtoku to all of us out there who loves our HAM) by Takamina herself. Not to mention all the talks from way before, when she was just a Kenkyuusei and all Senbatsu members were so frigging in love with her and amazed by her skills and abilities. So I assumed she is one of the best choices ever.

And then later, when I still thought Paru is human - though I had a hunch she was not someone simple or ordinary, and when Mayu said that they have to get rid of her, I thought that maybe she is special in some way thus dangerous to Cybers (and Spectres too) - Yuuko blurts out that Omega needs Paru alive to herself. She may have worded it differently, but excuse me for thinking only one thing here. You know what's coming. You just know it. One word. BANGING. Thus, the more into the story we went, the more I was sure it is Yuihime and after I read this update, I am 95% sure it is her who is an Omega. If I am wrong, I don't think it is bad. It just means you revealed too little details for me to get the picture right.

But wait, now that I think about it, it could be Rena with lady-like hands, right? I mean, in my opinion it is unlikely, however, it is still an option. It could be Jurina remembered something about Rena when she was still sane, which could explain the chills I got while reading those four sentences. Like, could it be she was asking Jurina to promise her not to intervene/interfere with whatever the tortures had to be done to her, that is, if she knew beforehand that was about to happen and if she was sane before the tortures were started? Like I said, when I read those four sentences, it gave me chills, thus it can totally be – if it was Rena -  as if she asked to promise something to her because she knew bad things/times were coming. As always, though, this is just another of my assumptions.

Then it could also be any other person in this story, because we know already our Kevin loves some twists, thus I wouldn’t be surprised if the lady is Mariko-sama for example, though her hands are totally not lady-like. Well, I still think it is Yuihime.

So now the question that I have to answer is this. What was the thing the lady-like hands’ owner requested and why did Jurina hesitate to agree? Did she ask for Jurina to stay loyal to her or confine Rena and punish her? If this person is an Omega that is. That would explain why Jurina was hesitant, knowing that she likes Rena and doesn’t want to lock her for others to torture. Though I am sure she wouldn’t mind in having Rena personally to herself in the bedroom. Oops, sidetracking again LOL

“Hey, tell me.. You’re not dreaming about that Rena, are you?” the female Spectre got her face really close to Jurina’s.

“Get out of my face, Miyuki!” Jurina pushed her away and stood up.

“Oh come on, Jurina. Don’t be like that...” Miyuki pouted a little and followed Jurina.

“Stop following me.” Jurina was annoyed.

Oh god, I wish she was dreaming about Rena and I bet she does dream about her most of the nights, and I would include that word again, but you already know the drill. And since I want to keep this comment serious - though it will have some spazzing later on - let's move on from the hot stuff. So yup, here we have Mirukii as an annoying Beta and it is so like her, like OMG. But then again, it is revealed that she only acts like that and she can be very serious and powerful and once again, it is so like her to put an act in front of others to hide her real personality. I can just imagine how Jurina doesn't want to be bothered by the Tsurishi hime but of course, Mirukii has to keep showering her with questions, and when that fails the girl tries the same thing on others but it fails. Poor Mirukii, has no one to play with. I wish I knew more about Sayanee, then I could suggest Mirukii at least something. In this case, all I can say is... um... nothing really... Well, if she suggested some fun and games to me, I would agree in a blink of an eye but you know... I can only dream....

All four Beta Spectres share the same room at the Spectre HQ. There’s Itano, the hot headed one. Haruna, the flirtatious one. Miyuki, the childish one. And Jurina, the mysterious one.

So I get it now. Itano is like Shibuya and let me just jump right into where they are with Annin. She hates Jurina and why am I not surprised? Because Jurina IS more awesome than that hotheaded chick and you know also what? I would love to see Tomochin's ass beaten by Juripuppy, I would just love to see that. No, scratch that. I'd love to see how Geki kills her in the most gruesome manner, for all the torture that she had to go through. Then again, I know Geki doesn't care much about all that, I mean, ugh, Rena~ But about that later.

And then.... Don't get me wrong, I love me some air-headed NyanNyan AND I know most of folks out there are waiting for some KojiYuu, but I hate to burst their bubbles. There will be no KojiYuu in this one. No, don't think I am trying to raise awareness of me hating on KojiYuu or bring out some fan-wars upfront. It's just I clearly remember Kevin stating there will be very few couples in this one, and even the obvious ones like AtsuMina in this one are so dimmed out. At first I hated it, reading it and thinking it will be an actual KojiYuu there, not because of the pairing as people paired together, but because of the pairing as the entity and idea. See, Haruna said she will be going out with Yuuko, but it doesn't necessarily mean she is going out with Yuuko overall, it's just that the two are going to spend some time together while being out. Even if it is KojiYuu, I don't really mind because the story is amazing and whatnot.

With a last gaze at Jurina’s face, Annin walked over towards her and whispered in her ear. “Don’t think I don’t know what’s going on in there, Jurina. Don’t take me as a fool. I can sense that ‘someone’ is missing in the dungeon..” Jurina’s heart raced as soon as she heard this from Annin. She almost forgot that Annin had the best sensory organs even among the Alphas. “I’ll overlook just this once. I’m giving you ONE chance, Jurina. Don’t abuse it.” Annin removed herself from Jurina’s face and began walking away.

Ah, here we have our cool ice princess. Damn, this role fits her so well, really. My theory about her being Alpha AND Omega still stays, but like I said, it is only a theory and I am certain about it only like what? 15% maybe? It would be a nice plot twist but I'd prefer Yui to be the Omega. Anyways, back to Annin. You see? Not all Spectres are bad and so far from what was revealed I can tell that most of them might not have bad intentions. Even if they do have some not nice intentions - that's for humans of course - they might just be trying to survive and erase the mankind who has gone bonkers LEL and not just stealing the Earth to themselves.

Back to this update, Annin seems to be very nice towards Jurina, of course, with some limits to have at one's head. The question still remains. Why would Annin be on Jurina's side and why would she say nothing this time about Rena not being in her 'cell'? I am sure if they just let her, Jurina would release Rena and we would have Gekikara on the loose. While I don't really mind (later you will find out for sure about it more), I am pretty well aware most of them - not only Spectres, but also Cybers and Humans too - would prefer her staying put. Thus it is really a question why would Annin say nothing on the matter, at least now. Is it only because Hotheaded Fangs Headbutt-me Fashionista Tomochin was around or does Annin have other - maybe ulterior - motives? Tho I really think Tomochin needs to be shown a lesson, and for some reason I am thinking Annin and I have a mutual understanding to each other when it comes to this.

So now that we have Yuuko, Acchan and Annin as Alphas, we need one more, right? Here I go again, wondering who she might be. Of course, possibilities are endless, but just let me narrow down most likely ones (however, once again, it is all just my guesses, and I could be very wrong)

1. Yamamoto Sayaka aka Antonio aka Sayanee aka Oppai-chan and some others
2. Yokoyama Yui aka Souhamtoku aka Otabe aka Yuihime and many more
3. Miyazawa Sae aka Gakuran aka Sae aka Genking and etc
4. Akimoto Sayaka aka Gorilla aka Chokoku aka Sayaka and etc
5. Kasai Tomomi aka Ookabuki aka Chiyuu aka Tomo and etc
6. Suda Akari aka Tsurishi aka Daasu aka Akarin and etc
7. Sashihara Rino aka Scandal aka Wota aka Sasshi and etc

See, since my strongest choice for Omega would be Yuihime, Sayanee becomes strongest pick for the remaining Alpha. Having the fact that if you indeed are going to throw a few couples here and there and IF they are of the same species, then Sayanee definitely has to be either one or another.

Then again, if by some slight chance my guess is wrong and Yuihime is not an Omega (it would be LEGASP), then she just has to be an Alpha. Her personality and characteristic fit either of the roles so well, that I just simply cannot imagine her having a role of lower status. Well, she could also be a Cyber, but in my opinion, it is very unlikely.

Now my other picks are kind of obvious. We haven’t seen any appearance of strong Ikemen characters, unless we count Jurina (who is a Beta and has a very fiery and hotheaded personality), Takamina (the one who doesn’t give up, is scared of death and for some reason put Miichan in coma), Mariko-sama (who is a leader of the Legion, presumably has ulterior motives that we know nothing about and had to do something with the experiments, that made Taka mad and flee the Legion) and Miichan (who was the scientist working on those suspicious experiments that we know nothing about, who is still in a coma and thus, whenever Kevin says to go ask Miichan about things if we want to know details, we are left clueless and in wondering on what did really happen back then). So I was thinking, that for Jurina to fear the Alphas, their personalities have to be either very in-your-face like or have some distinct features. Thus Ikemen Sae, super strong Sayaka or all over the place Akarin would be very good choices.

I thought if we have some pairings, Chiyuu could be a likely choice, hence wTomo. Another reason is her if she wants to and ability to use her sexy demeanor to her advantage, which makes her scary and powerful.

I picked Sasshi just because she led her team well in Majisuka and her character was great. She might not fit the role of an Alpha in others' opinion, but sometimes those that do not look strong, they can possess quite amazing and surprising abilities.

“...... I’m always bullied..” Miyuki sighed.

Kojiharu answered back. “Maybe if you show your true side rather than this cutesy side, you wouldn’t be bullied so much..”

Miyuki pouted. “Nah... Too troublesome... Besides, someone already told me not to show that side of mine, so I’m not gonna show it.”

And this is where I can finally return to something very important that I cannot not mention. Who is that ‘someone’ that told Mirukii not to show her real self? This is where I think my guess of Sayanee being either Omega or most likely Alpha is correct. I know there might not be any pairings love/sex vise, but at least friendship and connection vise I think SayaMirukii is a very good option. Then again, it could be totally someone else and then I am confused. Can it be Yuihime? What is their connection then? Maybe all of my guesses are incorrect and that ‘someone’ is not a Spectre but actually a CYBER?! Then whoever the person it is, Mirukii is in alliance with an ‘enemy’. Then it could also be a human, but I am going too deep in this speculating over-analyzing… It could be really anyone, but I am somehow staying to my guess it is Sayanee, regardless of what specie that ‘someone’ belongs to.

*BOOM*

Yuko laughed as she clinged herself onto a tree with one of her blades. “What’s wrong, Taka!? You look exhausted!”

Takamina panted again and again from the continuous attacks from the short Alpha Spectre. Despite holding two Judgement swords, Takamina was having a little difficulty fighting Yuko from being all worn out by her two previous battles. Plus, she was already injured by Yuko’s previous blade attack. “Don’t get too full of yourself, Yuko!”

And right of the bat you give us this amazing fight scene where both of the women are portrayed really well and this way I can totally imagine them being like this.  I wanna say: GOOD JOB. Really, with Taka being as cool and awesome as she is, and with Yuuko being as stubborn and cocky as she can be, it is no surprise the two are going head to head and not giving up by any means.

I guess another interesting thing is that Yuuko is the strongest Alpha and Taka is the legendary ex-Legion member, and I assume she is the strongest of all Reapers, right? Thus I can easily understand how the two have it hard to determine the winner, with both having amazing fighting skills and abilities, and with both of them always having something up their sleeves.

I am not surprised by Yuuko saying she would have been bored if Taka was to give up or lose fast, and knowing her personality it is so like her, I cannot even contain the feels. At this point I am like three days or four days from the first time I started typing this comment, so my mind can be very different depending on what part of the comment you are in. Here I am, sitting, typing and thinking of how awesome my Kami Oshi is, no matter if in real life or in any fiction story. Yours is of no exception. Then, here we have Taka, with the fear of death – about which we find out later in the chapter – thus she doesn’t want to give up and gives her all to not only stand up and resist Yuuko’s attacks, but also manages to do an attack on Yuuko.

Takamina got smashed onto the tree hard, causing a loud thud as the leaves started raining down and Yuko’s blade pinning her shoulder two meters up on the tree. Takamina coughed out some blood as one hand held onto Yuko’s blade. The other hand slowly reaching for another Judgement on her utility belt, but to no avail. Yuko noticed her hand movement and released an electric current into her blade which was stabbing Takamina, stunning her whole body and thus, not allowing her to initiate another attack. With every electric pulse released by Yuko’s blade, Takamina’s whole body twitched. “Ugh- I-I’m not....going to...die... I can’t die...... I can’t.........die... No......”

“It’s been fun, Taka. You’ve been a good rival for me... Now die.” Yuko raised the other blade, ready to strike.

“!!!” Yuko was suddenly forced to retract her blade and leap out of the way as she saw a laser shot down right at the position she was standing earlier. “What the hell!?”

Takamina fell down from the tree trunk and was surprised as well. She held onto her injured shoulder and saw a shadow jumping swiftly on top of the trees. Yuko looked up to find the source of laser as well. The shadow was too fast. And suddenly, another laser shot down at Yuko. She was forced to leap away once again. It hit the ground and created a large crater and smoke.

And this is the part where I just knew things were about to go down. I knew the person that showed up and helped Taka. Even though she is a Spectre herself, it’s not like she injured Yuuko much or anything. Her main intention and goal was of course to save her ….mhm…lover? Not sure about this part yet, but I have a few theories, about which I will talk a bit later.

What I really am curious about is the connection that Yuuko has with Omega. Is Omega trusting Yuuko this much because The Squirrel is the strongest out of all Alphas and the most reliable, or is it because Yuuko had something going on with Taka back in the day and thus she wants them to get square with each other? I mean, Omega could have easily trusted Acchan or....wait, does Omega know about Acchan's endeavors with Taka? If so, why did she not punish Acchan like what happened to Rena? Unless Rena is not originally a Spectre...I am sidetracking but I cannot help it. This all is connected here so let me just go straight into speculations so I can spazz later on when Rena appears in all her epic glory.

So let's see. I have so many questions, where do I begin at? I guess most important question at hand is Acchan. So we know now that she is a Spectre. She is a powerful Alpha also. She has incredible strength. So, HOW the hell was she able to be on Taka's team? Was she really in a Legion - because she has a Judgement and she was on Taka's team in the first place - or was this all after Taka found out about Mariko's wrong doings, put Miichan in a coma and then created this team? Then how did Acchan and Taka meet? What was that made them become allies/lovers/whatever the relationship they have between themselves? How is it that Minami taught Acchan the wonders of what the Judgement can do? Then again, if Atsuko WAS in a Legion, how the hell did that happen? Did Mariko agree with it and how no one noticed that there is a Spectre between Legion members? It all makes me wonder if Acchan was actual member of Legion, under cover one, in hiding one or overall didn't belong to it and Minami just defied all rules and logic and taught Atsuko everything she knew, so the Spectre can be on her team and fight alongside her. Then wait... Who were they fighting against? Takamina belongs to the Legion and she is human...right? I mean that amazing strength that she has, I know it can be due to the rigorous training and being afraid to die but... Mhm, so and Acchan is a Spectre....were they fighting against Mariko and her system - which we for now can assume as experiments that were ruining people's lives(?) - or were they fighting against Cybers and Spectres? Or maybe they were trying to make peace between the species? See, so many wonderings....

So then another question that arises in my head is HOW in the world Omega didn't do anything about this? Why did she allow this teaming-up happen? Did she know about all this or was she clueless? But then again, knowing she is the most powerful Spectre, how could she not know? Then....let's assume she did know... What was her motive for letting Acchan mingle between humans and make allies with them? Did she think Acchan would betray Minami later on in order to follow the Omega's orders or were there anything else, like...peace on Omega's mind? But nah, judging from how Rena was tortured, peace is not what Omega has in mind...and I mean, come on, she wants Salted Ham to happen LOL (that is if I am correct about Omega's identity).

And then there is this another wondering in my mind... I still cannot stop myself from thinking about Mariko-sama's experiments. We know Miichan was a huge part of it, as she was the one who followed Mariko's orders and did those experiments, as we know she is the scientist... What were those experiments, what was their purpose and why did Minami put Miichan in a coma? So let's see... The experiments could have been Miichan trying to input some superhuman abilities in humans so they could fight the Spectres and Cybers... Like....since she was the one - that is what I assume - working on the Judgements (and I always have that one button that is still in development in mind), why not try to put the things that are usually placed in the Judgements in people? That would explain Takamina blaming Mariko-sama for ruining her team, more like, that would explain one of my theories about Rena-sama. And a few other members. Or was it other kind of experiments, maybe disinfecting/torturing dead Cybers/Spectres and trying to find out a way to make black button working? And then Takamina's team members were the ones who were 'lucky' to try out that black button and something happened to them at that was why Minami got angry and blamed it all on Mariko and Miichan? And afterwards the button was called as still in development, because of the past accident. Mhm, who knows. Since Miichan is in a coma, and she is the one who has all answers to our questions - and I am not sure she would want to answer any of them - we can only guess, or go ask Mariko-sama....but for some reason I really don't feel like doing so... I wonder why.....

“You didn’t get back to me for the past two years, Atsuko.” Takamina asked in a slight worried tone.

“Oh? The great Takahashi Minami actually do worry about something.” Atsuko continued smiling.

“Answer the question, Atsuko. Why didn’t you?” Takamina raised her voice a little.

“You know why, Minami... We talked about this that time.”

Yup, it is Acchan but of course :D so, the question the arises... SAY WUT?

Don't get me wrong, I understand that Minami is a worrywart, we all know that since the first time she mentioned Acchan and Rena, but... Wait... So... If Acchan explained to her the reasons of why she didn't contact Minami for two years....was it before those two years or did they contact each other via letters/messages/whatever communication system they are using? And if she already explained it, why would Minami still question that? Moreover, I have some wonderings about Atsuko.

Why would Minami worry about Acchan? I get it, her wondering about Rena and whatnot, if my theories are correct about her. But when it comes to Atsuko, isn't she originally a Spectre? Then she just stayed at the place with her kind, why would Minami worry....unless....Omega found out about Acchan's siding with Taka, she took in Atsuko and Rena, she forgave Acchan for siding with a human and gave some conditions to her that she had to meet, and then put Rena in that cell for punishment and whatnot. That is what I have on my mind. I dunno if I make sense at all, but I am just saying what is on my mind. Unless Rena is originally a Spectre…then... That changes a lot of things. If Rena is originally a Spectre, why is she being confined and punished in the cell and Atsuko can roam free? Maybe her betrayal was bigger and she did other things - not the frick'n'frack with Jurina, which I think is allowed, but like....giving out their information or something?

Then there is another option. I have this idea where Rena and Paru are actual of the same kind. I will talk about that later though, when we are on Paru's part of the story. I have some interesting opinions and I wanna share them.

NOW.

I will not include a quote in here because.... well... you know what's coming....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELJHRTDSQFnkdwmernhklejumn46o;he5tj4grpiewhdnewl;krebnt4,eredcs
wlejglknrfeqncwbelrhntj;eremwfnjb vgljt3gnre.kwfdncefv,r b,tj4ebengfd
khwergferkgfvwbendvgljtrbegjnwv d,jeb et.wrvn cw,rf bt,j ervm.d vb,nrtger
mnegvkmhrtbvljkernwvbl.jrngt.kbnrefljvngr,jn nbltrjngv;wkmevk.bmrenbev.nr

THE FEELS

:ptam-shy: :ptam-wub: :ptam-aww: :farofflook: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shy1: :shy2: :wriggly: :nya: :on woohoo: :on comhere: :on gay: :on GJ: :k-inlove: :k-great: :k-wink: :k-thrilled: :luvuluvu: :tama-heart: :tama-laff: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-lotsaluv: :mon angel: :mon inluv: :mon innocent: :mon cute: :mon hanky: :mon lovelaff: :mon cam: :mon love: :mon fyeah: :mon crazyinlove: :mon whimper: :mon squee: :gmon bang: :gmon bye: :gmon flowers: :gmon heartu: :gmon love: :gmon nya: :gmon peakaboo: :gmon shy: :gmon sing: :gmon sweet: :gmon tears: :pig red: :sashiko:

*DEAD*

*REVIVES SELF*

*SPAZZES AGAIN*

*DIES AGAIN*

*COMMENTS FROM HEAVEN-HELL-WHATEVER-THE-PLACE-I-AM-IN*
someone'sbedroom

“He....hehe...........heehehehahahahaha.........” A maniacal laugh escaped Rena’s mouth as she tilted her head. “Nee..... Okotteru?” before laughing again.

isn't she cute and adorable? oh my god, I just wanna hug her and cuddle with her, agh, my ovaries are exploding!!!!

“Hehehehe.....” Rena started grinning and biting her nails without answering.

see? she is so cute and adorable~~~~ can I pinch her cheeks? she can bite my fingers off afterwards, I don't mind if it is her *w*

“Most of them was by me and Jurina. We volunteered to be in charge of her with the approval of the Omega..” Atsuko answered. “Some of them did worse... And some even tried to kill her during torture. Jurina got rid of them immediately.”

okay, let's slightly go back on the real commenting track. So here my theories kinda shake as I try to think of Rena's identity. Is she a Spectre? A human? A Cyber? Both? All three? Neither? So many questions in my head. Well, I guess we all can agree she is being called a monster but I don't think she possesses any monster qualifications to begin with....right?.... Right....? Okay.... I guess I am too biased in this one.... I find it really nice that Acchan and Jurina care so much for Rena. Like...Acchan cuz we know Rena is AtsuMina's 'kid' in this one XD and Jurina...OBVIOUS >_<

You know they should let Rena on the loose so she would run and hunt every single one of those that tried to kill her off or tortured her to the insane level... I would love to see killing those bastards/bastardessess (wut a weird word Sakura.... >.> ) off, cuz they really deserve it... She should Geki on them all and show them who da real boss is!

Rena flinched a little from Takamina’s action and tilted her head. As Takamina’s hand run through Rena’s face, Rena slowly had her hand cupping Takamina’s as well. She started blinking rapidly at Takamina’s face. Something from her memories was tingling as she opened her mouth slowly. “Mi.....Mi....”

Rena stood up from Takamina’s body suddenly and slowly stepped back. Takamina stood up as well. “Rena..” Takamina placed both arms on her shoulder and that caught Rena off guard. Her maniacal laugh stopped immediately. She said nothing else. Just their eyes staring into each other. Rena blinked her eyes blankly at Takamina’s face. She seemed to have the same reaction with Atsuko earlier.

“Mi....mi......” Rena definitely remembered something and was trying her best to speak.

“Mi.Na.Mi.Nee.Chan” Takamina chopped her words down to make it easier for Rena to pronounce.

“Mi....na....mi....nee.....chan......” Rena slowly pronounced.

“That’s it, kid. You got it.” Takamina smiled a little. That’s the kind of smile a dad gives to his child after his child had achieved something.

OH MY GOD, THIS SCENE!!!!!! LIKE FROM A FAMILY PICTURE!!!!!!!

OKAY, SEE? THEY ARE LIKE A FAMILY AND RENA IS ADORABLY CUTE!!!!

How many more times will I say again and again that she is cute and adorable, I don't know.... But I think here she is the cutest, I mean...she cannot get anymore cuter, can she?..

Rena saw a patch of wound on Takamina’s arm and slowly looked at her face. “Blood....” Rena grinned widely.

Knowing what Rena wants, Takamina silently held up her arm towards Rena’s mouth as the latter started licking her wound. It’s just like a father who would even sacrifice her own blood for the sake of his own daughter. It didn’t bother Takamina at all. She knew Rena had developed a liking for blood ever since the ‘incident’. She silently looked at Rena licking the blood off her arm and slowly, her tongue went to the upper arm and then up to her shoulder and that was where Takamina stopped Rena’s head from moving further. She placed her palm on Rena’s forehead. “That’s enough, Rena.”

“That’s a really unhealthy hobby..” Atsuko smiled.

Rena removed her face off Takamina and licked the excess blood off her lips. “Mmmm.....”

OKAY, I WAS WRONG. SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND AAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IN HERE!!!!!!!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Can I just say how much I love Rena in this character? Like... NGGGGGHHHHHH... but.... owh, what is that I see....something really bothers me here....what could it be..... wait for it...

She knew Rena had developed a liking for blood ever since the ‘incident’. LE GASP!!!

This proves that Rena was human BEFORE incident and AFTER... what happened? What actually exactly happened that made Rena into this monster who developed a liking for blood? What were the experiments? am I right about another theory I have? thing is...I cannot really properly explain it....but I will do my best...it's still rough, probably due to the little information we have...blame Takamina for putting Miichan in coma....but then Miichan was doing the experiments...but then Mariko-sama was the one who ordered(?) her that?...I cannot face Mariko-sama...I'll just....yeah...

So... I cannot wrap this idea in my head really well but let's see... Imagine Mariko-sama sitting in her office and brainstorming... She thinks about her poor Reapers who have struggles finishing off all aliens and kicking them out of le Earth... or maybe she just wants to capture them all aliens and enslave them for her evil plans...either could be working...so she sits there and thinks of how to do so...what ways and options does she have?

1. Judgement's black button. It is still in development and she just lacks something for it and Miichan is working hard to find that something. but how long will it take to finish it so the button would work perfectly? Mariko doesn't have that much time for guessing and waiting

2. Reapers. They could be her last option, but even with the training they have and the amazing Judgements they still are lacking to defeat stronger aliens and it is not what Mariko really needs. To her something far more epic would be just about right

3. What could it be... (optional)she looks outta the window and sees a raindrops falling onto the grown and becoming from transparent blue into brown dirty(/optional) DING DING DING!!!!! BINGO!!!! What if she captured one of the Cybers and one of the Spectres, then took their parts out of their bodies and added them into Reapers bodies somehow? No no...that is not possible unless...

4. YES! Transfusing aliens' blood into the few selected reapers system could be an awesome experiment and they would see if it really worked... but any doesn't go, those that could withstand such a process were needed.... oh! DING DING DING!!! BINGO!! She knows just a few special ones that could withstand the transfusion...

She calls Miichan into her office and explains her idea and they start preparations... from here the possibilities are endless but what if I am correct and this really happened? This would explain A LOT. Takamina's immense strength (though her strength still can be solely from tough training and being afraid of death, I still think it is a tiny possibility she also was part of le experiments and was the only one - Paru too, but bout that later - who was able to withstand it without side effects), Gekikara's craving for blood and craziness (her 'monster' side comes from not being able to withstand the alien's  blood and thus having 'side effects' - going crazy - and that would explain why she was condemned and tortured by the Spectres) and Paru's revealed ability in the end of this chapter (that would also explain why Omega needs her - other than the frick'n'frack or, as I call it, BANGING - and why is she so special, also, would explain her power in the end of le chapter). Really, this whole thing would explain a lot and I see it as a very huge possibility.

Then still....How come Acchan was part of Taka's team, in a Legion and held a Judgement...? It's still a mystery...

Not quite understanding Takamina, Rena tilted her head and merely grinned like a maniac. Noticing this, Takamina knelt down and crunched some dead leaves on the ground, attracting Rena. She got on her knees as well and looked at the crunched leaves. Slowly, her hand grabbed onto some leaves and started crunching them as well. She seemed really amused by it. So, Takamina and Atsuko decided to walk a few feet away from Rena instead while the dead leaves kept her occupied.

“Just look at her...” Atsuko sighed as both she and Takamina looked at Rena crunching some leaves on the ground quietly while seeming amused. “She’s no different than a small kid now.. Except for the fact she loses her mind and starts attacking every single living organism she doesn’t recognize. She had been really active and resisted a lot until few weeks back.”

EMERGHERD, SUCH A CUTESY AND ADORABLENESS STILL EXISTS?!!!!! SDNFBIHVNJFMEWONIQEV0OUTGJIVNMED  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :heart: OH MY GOD, THE FEELS!!!

I cannot help it, she is just too adorable and sweet and cute and lovely and ....can I steal her all to myself? hug her? cuddle with her? She can bite me all she wants, I swear to god, she can lick all over my body and search for blood, I don't mind. i allow her do so, no, I insist on her doing so!!!

This should be called {Delusions of a No.1 Rena-sama-as-Gekikara fan}... I should not sidetrack but I cannot help it...

“You’re welcome.. But I am responsible for some of the bruises on her..” Atsuko sounded apologetic. “I had to..”

“I understand.. But I bet the others would have hurt her worse.”

Atsuko just nodded a little. “Definitely.”

“You would never hurt Rena willingly, Atsuko. It was hard on you too.”

“A little, yea..”

am I the only one who is suspicious about that last line? I mean... Does Acchan mean it was easy to hurt Rena most of the time or does she mean that hurting Rena was the only hard part? I would understand the latter, since she is with her family, with her kind...but the former would give me so many questions... Like, is my theory about Omega hoping that Acchan will betray Minami true? Then maybe Acchan is actually planning on betraying Minami...but nah, I hope it's not true...right? ^^;

“What about you, Minami? Can you tell what’s going on in my mind right now?”

“You’re different than them, Atsuko.”

“I’m an Alpha Spectre now, Minami.”

“You’re still the same Maeda Atsuko I know even after two years.”

I know I can tell what's on your mind Atsuko... you want her to drag you to the nearest bush - please, just not the one that hides Rena's playtime later on - and then, in the bush you two would....sidetracking is bad...

She is an Alpha Spectre NOW? Mhm... So this gives me another bunch of questions... Was she then a Beta or of even lower rank? Was that why she was in a Legion? to prove to Omega that she can infiltrate, that her skills are awesome and etc? Was that why no one suspected her being not human and that's how she was able to become a Legion member, a Reaper and wield a Judgement? Or....maybe Takamina took some members who died Judgement and have it to Acchan and trained her? How was Atsuko able to go up the ranks? What is her involvement in all this? i feel like she is hiding a lot and might even know at least half of the things that Miichan does....but while we cannot ask Miichan cuz she is in a coma, I dun think asking Acchan would do much, right?...

At that time, Rena came running towards them holding onto the tail of a bloody and dead rat. She grinned widely as she showed it to them. “Rat....”

Atsuko looked back at Takamina and smiled before twitching her nose. “That’s cute of her, don’t you think so?”

Takamina smiled. “Sometimes I wonder how she’s still being her cute self even after she lost half of her brain functions. It’s cute.. But disturbing.”

So I wanted to spazz here, but then I read that last line... so... few options here...

1. Blood transfusion was what made her unable to function and thus she became like this...

2. Might be that some parts of alien's was implanted in her body and thus it made her brain malfunction

3. Using that black button which was working then - presumably - resulted in her brain failing due to overload or something...

4. what other options could it be?... endless possibilities with these experiments...that we know nothing about and can only speculate...

“Have you ever thought about the possibility of all three species living on earth in harmony?”

“What are trying to tell me?”

“Not all Spectres and Cybers are bad, Minami. Some came here only for peace.”

“I have my own perception about that. I don’t need you to tell me all that.”

LALALA~
My theory just might be right~
If Atsuko is working under Omega,
This all talk about peace makes much more sense now~

Like I said, one of my guesses was that Omega was trying to make peace... I mean, some people understand 'making peace' differently, thus her torturing Rena is kind of understandable... So if Atsuko IS working under Omega's orders and if she IS actually following her lead...that peace making makes sense...along the fact that Omega - if I am correct - wants Salted Ham to happen ^~^

Without an ounce of mercy, Rena used her razor sharp teeth to rip the Spectre’s leg off completely with a single bite as lots blood smeared her mouth.

The Spectre was literally screaming its lungs out in pain. “AHHHH!!!!!!!!! S-Save me!! Somebody!!!!”

“Nee...... Okotteru?” Rena tilted her head and asked right before a huge maniacal grin appeared on her face. With the blood still smearing all over her face, the sight was a complete nightmare.

“P-Please!! Let me go...... I won’t tell anybody! I swear!!” It begged for life. Too bad Rena was not merciful.

“No........................” Rena opened her mouth wide, revealing her razor sharp teeth once again and her eyes grew redder than before.

“AHHH- *Gack*” The Spectre’s scream was silenced by Rena’s teeth chomping on its neck and tore half of its throat out of its neck. Blood gushed out of its neck, smearing Rena’s face and body further. Almost her whole body is covered in Spectre blood now.

Takamina and Atsuko walked past the bushes and was greeted by a gory sight of a blood-covered Rena playing with the dead Spectre. She was poking one of her finger into the hole on its neck and twirling her finger around before making an eye contact with both Takamina and Atsuko and smiled at them innocently as if she did nothing wrong.

THIS. IS. MY. FAVORITE. SCENE. OF. THIS. CHAPTER. JUST. SAYING.

HOW? HOW CAN SHE BE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE.... I thought there is no way up before, but now she is the cutest and the most adorable thing on this earth... ejnibvnwoovenjrwed so damn lovely~

“I was her best student when she was still teaching at the Academy.”

Paru almost choked on her own saliva. “You mean... You were the one who placed a scar on her neck?”

That literally made Yuki give Paru the eye. “Yeah... How did you know?”

“Uhm....” Paru was thinking of an excuse.

“How did you know, Paru?!” Yuki repeated her question once again, only this time louder.

“I can explain.”

you dun worry, Paru, you will choke on your saliva more once in le sleeping chambers of le Omega, ya know, when salted Ham time comes XD

So, explaining happens, but really, what were the chances that Takamina's best student Yuki would turn against Takamina due to believing in Mariko and not her beloved sensei who taught her everything she knew, and then what were the odds that Yuki's best student would meet Takamina and ask herto teach her everything she knew?... what kind of inception is this?...

“Actually.... I pleaded her to teach me about combat..” Paru said in a tone so guilty, her face was a little distorted by it.

Yuki’s eyes widened. “You did what!?”

“It’s really not as bad as you think, Yuki.” Paru told Yuki the whole story about her encounter with Jurina and how Takamina saved her, including the part where she stabbed herself.

Yuki scoffed. “You were lucky Takamina sensei brought you back with her after you stabbed yourself like that, Paru. She could have just left you there to bleed to death!”

Paru had her head down. “I’m sorry...”

exactly my words... I said the same thing in my head way before, maybe said it in one of my comments and for sure did say it in Facebook chat... I was thinking that Paru really got lucky that Takamina didn't leave ehr there to die, because for all we know, she is heartless and wouldn't even care about her life...

I am really curious to know more about TakaYuki back story, cuz I loved their fight, it was tense and you could feel a lot of emotional hidden feelings somewhere in the air... I keep wondering about how things were between them, how really close they were and I want to read the scene from the time Yuki scarred Minami...

“So why did Takamina sensei hurt Minegishi so badly?” Paru questioned.

I KNOW RIGHT? Now we cannot ask the questions that have been burning our brains since the start of this story...

Yuki remained silent for a moment before continuing. “I’m not sure about that as well, Paru. I’ve been searching for answers since that day. Nobody knew.. All we heard was that her whole team went MIA for a few days before Takamina came back alone and started attacking Miichan.”

and we cannot ask Miichan, the sole person who knows... well, Takamina doesn't explain and Mariko-sama...yeah...again...lemme hide...... >.>

“That’s fear of death. Takamina sensei’s worst fear is death ever since the day she was born.”

if that alone is why Takamina after training is so strong, then I will never be strong, cuz I am not afraid of death...just saying, not that anyone cares really... ^^;

not gonna quote all of the MaYuki part, cuz only one thing I have in mind, and that is Mayu for sure being very interested in yuki...I mean, with that body of Yuki's, no surprise really... Mayu can try and hide it under any excuses, I know she wants le frick'n'frack XD

“Don’t get close to her!” As Paru continued prying the drone off her wrist, she raised her voice. “I’m....not gonna lose anymore people I care about!!!!” Paru screamed and suddenly her body emitted a surge of force around her, blowing all the leaves around for one second until it came to a halt. To her surprise, the drone on her wrist unclamped itself and fell on the ground, malfunctioning.

Mayu couldn’t believe the sight before her very eyes. “Just.... W-What was that...” Mayu had never been this shocked in her life. “I have no data about this at all..”

Oblivious of what just happened earlier, Paru grabbed onto the Judgement once again and leaped towards Mayu for a slash. She probably didn’t even realize what happened earlier.

“What did you release from your body, girl?” Mayu questioned.

“Huh?” Paru didn’t understand Mayu’s sentence at all.

Paru was confused and she looked over at Yuki, and was greeted by the same expression on Yuki’s face. She was just as shocked as Mayu is right now. “Paru.. What did you just do?”

“I.... I didn’t do anything..” Paru looked really confused.

Mayu walked over towards her malfunctioned drone and picked it up before looking at Paru. “You did something there, definitely.. You made my drone malfunction. What are you...?”

“No, I didn’t! It fell off by itself! I'm a human!”

Yuki shook her head. “Paru, I saw it too. You emitted some kind of strange force from your body earlier. Something is wrong with you, Paru..”

Paru started panicking. “Wha- What’s wrong with me??!”

“Since I'm really interested myself, I could help you with that question..” With a huge grin on her face, Mayu continued. “Just say please.”

WHO ARE YOU, PARU?

My idea, I mean, another theory is quite interesting to be honest... I will exclude Rena from this, after rethinking that she no way can be like Paru, unless Paru was part of le experiments and not what I have in mind...

What if Paru is a child of Cyber and Human/Spectre and Human? she cannot be a child of Spectre and Cyber, cuz then she would be fully alien and either her eyes or smth else would give it away, so I am guessing she is a half blood...

Mhm, if I am right, then this fanfic could easily be called Ham and The Half Blood Salt :D jokes aside, I am really curious about her identity...

So...gomennasai for such a long comment and...I guess I will wait for another chapter, which I know is very epic and awesome... I don't think I will ever write such a long comment but you know, one never can tell about the wonders of what the future brings, right?

:mon bye:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2015, 08:21:30 AM »
To the comment above ^

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2015, 11:46:25 AM »
good lord i came here just to see the comment.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2015, 05:39:33 PM »
REPLY TO COMMENT

OMGLOLWTF was my reaction when I saw your comment, saku LEL. And yea, that's chapter 6.1 indeed and HOW DAHELL DID A COMMENT END UP LONGER THAN THE CHAPTER ITSELF EHMERGERD SAKU U GOD OF COMMENTS LEL. Was it really that good that you have to read it so many times? Reading the Geki part 30 times is like wtf... And yeah, time to respond to your comment. I doubt I have to reply to the other comments coz replying to you alone already auto-responded to other comments lol.

You have soooo many wonderings from just the first 4 sentences LOL. And LOL at Jurina's mother theory. Carry on their family's name and bravery. Wtf is this shoujo shit doing here lol. From your theory, that 'hand' might actually be the Omega...but is it really??? LEL. Hey... go wild, right? Who knows? You might actually be right.

Yui, Annin and Sayanee as candidates of Omega.. Not bad... That's quite a good explanation there. And nah... Acchan isn't the Omega. Or else there's no more Atsuminageki story here which everybody wants so much... so nope lul. She can't be the Omega.

Ya, there won't be much couples in this fiction.. But of course by couples, I mean romance type. There might still be quite a number of common OTPs working together as partners in the fic but not as lovers.

Annin being an Alpha and the Omega is like wtf LEL. That could be a good twist and y'all know how I love twists.. But then again, at some point I just love using the cliche stuff ya know? Like ya know.......who has the queen vibe among them all.. I think it was an easy guess and most of the readers had already guessed who the Omega is. But whether the 'hand' belongs to the Omega or not, ohohohoho you'll find that out next time.

Miyuki the childish and annoying one.......or is she really? THAT remains unanswered till later chaps where she will show her 'other' side.. kinda waiting to write this part too, coz ya know.... it's kinda cool XD

Itano's character here is based on MG's Shibuya and hence, her hot headed character and the "Fuck off" to Miyuki LOL. Despite being a Beta, she's not as powerful as Jurina. That's ONE of the reasons why Itano hates Jurina. But at least she's smart enough to know she can't recklessly pick a fight with Jurina despite hating her a lot.

Kojiharu's relationship with Yuko in this fic isn't like what anybody would expect XD You'll get what I'm talking about in the very next chap when you see a Kojiharu moment which is erm........not so romantic... LOL and you're right. Kojiharu saying that she'll be going out with Yuko doesn't necessarily mean on a date or something. She could actually be going out for a hunt.

Aha~~ Ice princess Annin appeared~ Yup, that's the role I gave to Annin in this fic. The always cool ice princess of the Spectres and also an Alpha or maybe an Omega? LELELELELEL.. She seemed nice to Jurina so you can safely assume that she's on quite good terms with Jurina. Could there be a reason for Annin treating Jurina so nicely? You'll see...

The final Alpha is within 7 of your candidates, I can tell u that LOL. You'll see her in the next chap tho. The final Alpha will debut in the next chapter. Jurina is definitely afraid of the Alphas because of the gap in their strength. Even if it's just one level down, I remember I explained it before, the power level increases exponentially. Jurina would be killed quickly if she were to go against any of the Alphas, even the 'tame' ice princess Annin. LOL at Chiyuu's laughter like wtf that was random as fuk. Dats not an evil laugh, I can tell you that. That's nowhere near evil. That is what i call the 'which clown in the 48th universe possessed you through your nostril' laugh lel. AAAANNDDDD UHHHHHH you mentioned something..................SOMETHING............. you're just sooooooo close into getting this certain point right completely... but then again, it's because of a single piece of information that you don't have yet, you missed out on this crucial point. LOL But then again, it's the curiosity that gets you more excited for the updates right ohohohohoho...

I didn't know you were amazed by the fight scene LOL YOU? DA GREAT SAKUGAGATAMA? ACTION? OOHHHHH PFFTFFFTTTFTTFTFTFTFTFTFTFTTFTTTTTTTTTTT PUUHHHHHHHLLLEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's as if someone's asking me, "Hey Kevin, look at that huge male chicken right there?" and i go "Damn, that's one juicy male chicken right there... I'm amazed by it.." You see the relation?? LOL but ya you told me earlier that if the action is good, you'd like it. That means my action was good? LELELEL. Both Takamina and Yuko are completely different and they 'so-called-hated' each other but if you notice it properly, you can actually notice a very slight bond between them.. Some may not notice it, I can understand. Some people may be like "wtf they are enemies, how can they have a bond." Let me explain this here.. Sometimes, you don't have to be good friends or lover or family to have this 'bond'. People with the same personality could have this weird 'bond' as well despite fighting one another. It's because of the fact that they have the same mindset. They have a similar way of doing things and only THEY can understand one another without even using words. It's like you see this person doing something that's illegal. A person who has the same personality or experience would automatically understand why he did that illegal thing. How they confront each other later on, that's a different story. Jst saying LOL.

DEFEK with this Acchan theory LEL. Welp, I simply can't reveal anything about her as of now. But feel free to go wild and imagine for yourself. I know I know... The big question is, WHAT EXACTLY IS ACCHAN ACTUALLY? It seemed like she's a Spectre, but the fact that she was in team taka felt contradictory. But no worries, Acchan's backstory will be out SOON.... How soon? Definitely not the next chapter LOL So i say be patient coz good stuffs always come late.

Here I am at Rena's part of your comment and boy, the number of stickers you have IS OVER 9000!!!!! had to use a dragonball reference LEL. Yes yes I know Rena sama is the best right, hurray...... And yup, I read all the comments and everybody loves Atsuminageki happy family~ Eventhough they are not related, kinda obvious for some reason tho I did not mention anything, they still treat each other like family. People had been wondering about Taka team's history LOL. Everything that happened 2 years ago and that particular 'incident' that people had been curious about will be revealed in the backstory. It will eventually be told.. EVENTUALLY.. Dat idea of Rena hunting down every single on who tortured her tho LOL. I might keep that in mind. But then again might not LEL.

Yup. Takamina knows that Rena developed a liking for blood since that 'incident', so you can automatically tell that there's a time gap of at least few days between the 'incident' till Rena ends up in the Spectre dungeon.

Anything related to Miichan and her experiments have to be consulted by none other than Miichan herself but how unlucky. She's having a deep sleep in the hospital now. Will she ever wake up? Even I don't know. So yea..... NEXT POINT! LELELELEL

Rena crunching leaves is just so cute, ya? XD Even I find that cute that she's amazed by the littlest of things. Coz as what Acchan said, she's no different than a small kid now. That part about Takamina asking Acchan “You would never hurt Rena willingly, Atsuko. It was hard on you too.” And Acchan replied with “A little, yea..” simply means what it meant LOL. Don't need for overthinking. It simply means that it was hard for Atsuko to hurt Rena coz of her motherly love.

She's an Alpha Spectre NOW. Yes. That shows Acchan was not an Alpha before this and something happened during the two blank years that made her jump up in ranks, maybe? Once again, this will be told during Taka team's history.

EHMERGERD as I expected. You really do love Rena devouring the poor Spectre like an animal LOL. Calm yer tits, woman.

Takamina's student, Yuki whose student is Paru, goes back to Takamina to be her student LOL. STUDENTCEPTION!! And you're right about Takamina leaving Paru there to bleed to death coz ya know... she probably would do so if Paru was a nobody. But that's not a fact anymore, now that we know Paru is someone who is special even to the Omega. That's why she wants her alive.

LEL The scene where Yuki placed the scar on Takamina's neck will also appear in Taka team's history. Their relationship before that was really really close as teacher-student. It was that single scar that tore their relationship apart. What exactly happened that time? LE GASP Find that out in like fucking 79 more chapters LELELELELEL.

Dat Half blood prince reference tho LEL. Who's gonna die instead of Dumbledore this time? Oh is it gonna be Mariko? Coz I remember a certain chicken wing said that Mariko reminded her of Dumbledore LEL.

WHO ARE YOU, PARU? Good question. Let Mayu help you out with that question ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGONBALL Z. Wait.. Wrong series. Next chapter of Ultimatum, I mean..

OI YOU CRICKET. BETTA LEAVE A COMMENT ON ZE NEXT CHAPTER AS WELL OR FACE ZE CONSEQUENCES BITCH. AND STAY TUNED FOR ZE NEXT CHAPTAH!

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2015, 06:07:25 AM »
I'm hungry

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2015, 06:23:39 PM »
BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER A MONTH!! WEEEEWWW~~~
EVERYBODY CLAP~~!!
Bet you're all waiting for it right? XD XD XD
There will be tiny bits of revelations in this chapter, so prepare~~
HERE IT IS, NOW~! ENJOY~!!
  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 : Faith

“So... I heard from Jurina saying that you got Rena’s Judgement from her. Where is it?”

“I gave it to Paru..”

“Paru?” Atsuko raised a brow. “Who’s that?”

“The next generation of Reapers. And also my new student.”

“It’s not like you to have a private student out of the Legion Academy, Minami.”

“She was a target of the ‘Cleansing’ plan. So I decided to bring her in and train her myself so she won’t die a useless person.”

“I see.. What’s her full name?” Atsuko asked.

“Shimazaki Haruka.”

“Shimazaki Haruka?” Atsuko looked stunned for a short moment. “The Omega did talk about her before.. She wanted her alive. I didn’t now why.”

“The Omega sent Yuko to get her. That’s why I was fighting Yuko earlier.”

“Where did she go then? She managed to run away by herself?”

“......Yuki was there as well..”

“Yuki as in.....Kashiwagi Yuki?” Atsuko smiled. “Wow.. It’s been two years since I met her as well. How’s the kid doing?”

“....” Takamina avoided the question, not wanting to talk about the very person who placed the scar on her neck.

“What’s going on between you and Yuki, Minami?” Atsuko side-eyed Takamina. “The both of you were close.. What happened after I left, Minami?”

“Nothing.”

“Don’t lie to me. I heard rumors about you wrecking havoc in The Legion.” Atsuko said. “And that you beat Miichan to the point where she went into a coma state. I didn’t want to believe it at first but it sounded very convincing.. Is it true, Minami?”

“...”

“Why would you do something like that to Miichan?”

“...”

“Answer me, Minami.”

“...” Takamina turned her face to the side, avoiding Atsuko’s gaze.

“I know whatever happened during that incident was not Miichan’s fault.”

“Stop it, Atsuko.”

“Even YOU know it’s not her fault.. Don’t even try to deny it, Minami..”

“I don’t want to hear any of this now.” Takamina tried to turn away to avoid but to no avail as Atsuko continued.

“You couldn’t get over your own guilt, so you blamed it ALL on Miichan. AM I RIGHT!?”

“SHUT UP!!” Takamina immediately turned around as she choked Atsuko and slammed her down on the ground hard, alerting Rena.

As Rena was about to stand up from her ‘plaything’, Atsuko stopped her. “Stay there, Rena!” and she did. Merely blinking her eyes at the scene of Takamina on top of Atsuko’s body, looking very confused.

Atsuko continued despite being pinned down. “Miichan was innocent.. And you know that. Yet, you let it all out on her?”

“I.........don’t want to remember any of that..” Takamina’s voice shook a little.

“S-Stop................” A soft cry escaped Rena’s mouth and that caught both of their attention and they looked back at her. Rena was having a blank expression. The kind of blank expression a small kid gives when she looks at her parents arguing. Blank and confused. Her red eyes big and round, pleading them to stop fighting.

“We should stop.” Takamina removed herself from Atsuko and apologized. “I’m sorry for acting like this..”

“Same.. I shouldn’t keep remending you of something you don’t want to remember. The past is the past.. There’s no use talking about it again... What matters is now...”

Seeing that Atsuko and Takamina had settled themselves down, Rena squatted down and continued playing with her dead body. Both Atsuko and Takamina sat down and leaned against a tree, there was a moment of awkward silence as they looked on at Rena playing with the dead Spectre.

Atsuko suddenly asked. “Oh yeah... I forgot to ask you.. How’s Romeo doing now? It’s kinda rare to see you both separated.”

“He’s doing good... Except for the fact that he’s with Paru now.. I don’t trust Paru’s ability to take care of Romeo..”

“I see... But Yuki is with her right? It’ll be fine..” Atsuko smiled brightly. “It’s been some time since I last spoke to Romeo.. Wonder how big he has grown.”

“He’s almost at my neck if you’d like to know.” Takamina explained.

“That’s not really that tall..” Atsuko giggled as she twitched her nose.

Takamina merely ignored Atsuko’s sentence and kept looking at Rena playing silently, letting her mind wander back into the past.

~~~~~

“Neechan!!!” Rena screamed excitedly.

Takamina ignored Rena as she continued writing her mission report.

“I found something interesting... Do you wanna see??” Rena’s head popped out from beside, inches away from Takamina’s face.

“No. Go play somewhere else.” Without even glancing over at Rena, Takamina brushed her off.

“But you’d want to see this...” Rena grinned widely.

Uninterested, Takamina rolled her eyes and continued typing, ignoring Rena.

“I found Atsu-neechan’s sexy panty~” Without even a single moment of hesitation, Takamina turned her head over at Rena who was already wearing a huge grin. “Hah! I knew it! You really are interested!”

“Where is it?”

“I don’t know~ Maybe it’s in my pocket~” Rena provoked.

“Take it out now.”

“Oh~ Neechan, you’re such a perv.. Why would you want Atsu-neechan’s sexy panty for?” Rena grinned once again.

“I’m not playing with you, kid. Take it out.” Takamina gestured for Rena to return the cloth.

With a pout, Rena took a dark looking cloth out of her pocket and tossed it straight at Takamina’s face with a fast speed. For sure Takamina was not ready for it as the cloth splatted on her face.

“This....” Takamina’s whole body suddenly shook in anger as she removed the cloth off her face and took a good look at it. “This is the cloth I used to wipe Romeo’s.................”

“Oopsie.” Rena showed her tongue at Takamina which further angered her.

“YOU!!!” Takamina got angry from the mess on her hand and stood up with a slam on the table.

“Catch me if you can~” Rena started fleeing the scene as she giggled at Takamina’s wrath. “Weee~~~”

“Come back here!” Takamina started chasing after Rena out into the central court of The Legion, attracting everyone’s attention.

Rena turned back and showed Takamina the tongue once again. “You can’t catch m-” She was suddenly cut off by the sight of Takamina holding onto a piece of melon pan, emotionless.

“Five seconds to get your ass here, Rena.” Takamina warned.

“Alright alright. I’ll c-”

“FIVE!” Takamina immediately dropped the melon pan on the ground and stomped on it flat, creating a mess on the floor. Clearly, Takamina didn’t even bother to count five seconds or wait for Rena to come towards her.

“NOO!!!!! My lunch!!” Rena dropped on the ground weeping.

That was when Takamina dragged a big cage into the central of The Legion and pushed Rena inside before locking it. The keys were kept in Takamina’s pocket so nobody would be able to release Rena. “No lunch for you today.”

“Hey! Let me out!” Rena complained as she held onto the cage bars. For someone who was hyperactive, Rena had never liked being locked up in a place before. Her being locked up in a cage would be her worst nightmare.

Takamina then glanced at the people around her with a glare and everyone who was present took a step back. “Anybody who attempts to release her before I do will have my boot shove down their throat....literally. Understand?”

Nobody spoke. They merely nodded.

“Neechan!! Let me out!! I promise I won’t do it again! Just let me out!” Rena shook the bars as she looked upon Takamina leaving without even looking back. Takamina knew Rena was lying since this was at least the fortieth time she had locked Rena in the cage for misbehaving. “Why do you always lock me up in a cage?? What am I? A wild animal??”

Takamina stood by her door and turned her head back. “You act like a wild animal, I’ll treat you like a wild animal. Just be grateful that I’m actually lenient towards you. Period.” Takamina slammed her door loud, leaving Rena humiliated in the center of The Legion headquarters.

“I’m sorry!! Minami neechan!! Let me out!! Minami neechan!!!”

~~~~~

“Minami.”

“....”

“Minami?”

“H-Huh?” Takamina came to her senses finally.

“Should we just leave her like that?” Atsuko asked as her eyes remained in contact with Rena chewing on the Spectre’s meat while licking her lips happily.

“........After being locked up for so long, I just want her to do what she wants to do right now. If she wants to eat, then let her eat.”

“But it doesn’t seem like she’s eating..” Atsuko giggled a little. “She’s just playing with the blood.”

For every single piece of meat that Rena chewed, she spit it back out and went in for another bite. Guess Rena was not into meat after all. She was only into the blood. Tearing things apart and letting large amounts of blood smear her whole face and body, Rena looked really satisfied. By this time, the Spectre’s head was already decapitated from the body with all the limbs and blades torn off by the force of Rena’s razor sharp teeth. There were countless of claw and bite marks on the Spectre’s body. Rena couldn’t stop licking the blood off her fingers and part of the Spectre’s skin were still stuck on some of Rena’s fingernails and teeth.

“It’s starting to get really messy.. We should get her cleaned up.” Atsuko then walked over towards Rena and bend her body down a little to come eye-to-eye level with her. “Rena... Come, let’s get yourself cleaned up..”

Rena stood up and grinned at them. Her body was pretty much showered with blood. Takamina stood up as well. “You don’t have to wash her. You’ll get yourself dirty with all the blood. I’ll wash her.”

“We’ll wash her together, ok?” Atsuko asked.

Takamina smiled and nodded as they head towards the nearest waterfall to clean Rena up. It didn’t take long for them to clean Rena up. Except for the times Rena was attracted to a few fishes swimming and grated them with her teeth. It took about an hour to get Rena all cleaned up and dressed up. Atsuko knew that Rena would get into a mess so she brought a pair of clothes of similar design for Rena to change into.

“There. Nice and pretty.” Atsuko shot a motherly smile at Rena as the latter merely showed a blank face. “We’ll go back home now, okay?”

“Do you really have to go back there?” Takamina voiced out.

“....I must, Minami.. Jurina is waiting for us to return. If we don’t return, she would be in trouble. I’m merely bringing Rena out for a walk now. This was the only chance I can get to bring Rena out like this.”

“Look. If Jurina’s the only reason why you’re going back, why even bother? I-”

Atsuko intercepted. “If anything happens to Jurina, how am I able to face Rena from now on? Besides, Jurina is my Beta. I’m responsible for her. I will not let her get into any trouble. You get me? As I said, not all Spectres are as bad as you think. Some are even worth......sacrificing your own lives for..”

“.....”

Atsuko turned over at Rena and smiled. “Let’s go home, Rena..”

“H.........Home?” Rena slowly pronounced and tilted her head.

“Yes, Rena. We’re going home now.” Atsuko reached her hand out and grabbed Rena’s wrist but to her surprise, Rena slowly pulled her hand away and looked right into Atsuko’s eyes, blank.

“Home.......... L.......ock...........again?”

It broke Atsuko’s heart. Who’s she trying to kid? She knew Rena hated being locked up. And she can’t possibly treat the Spectre headquarters as her home. She was tortured almost every single day there. Sure thing Rena didn’t mind getting beaten up since she has an immense resistance against pain. You’ll most likely wear yourself out before you even get Rena to feel pain. It’s the fact that Rena knew she will be locked up once again if she returns. Rena was never a fan of being locked up inside a room. She loves freedom from the very day she was born. Even after she lost most of her brain functions, she still loved freedom. “It’s alright, Rena... I’ll be there with you.. We have to go back and help Jurina out now. She might be in trouble.”

Rena didn’t say anything and just stepped back a little. That was when Takamina stepped in and pulled Rena to her side. “Clearly Rena doesn’t want to go back to that place.”

“She doesn’t remember Jurina. If she did, she wouldn’t even hesitate to return.” Atsuko argued.

“The fact now is that she doesn’t remember Jurina and she doesn’t want to return. So why force her?”

“What of Jurina then!?”

Takamina raised a brow. “That’s none of my concern anymore, Atsuko. I will not allow Rena to return there if she doesn’t want to. She will leave with me.”

“But-”

“I don’t give a damn what you promised to anybody back there. Since you’re out here anyway, you have a choice, Atsuko. Come with us. You’ve been there long enough. Rena made her choice. Now it’s time for you to make a choice. Us.....or Jurina.”

“......”

Spectre HQ

Kojiharu clasped her hands together. “You’re back, Yuko.. Shall we go o-”

“Not in the mood.” Yuko intercepted and merely walked past Kojiharu.

“What happened...?” Kojiharu pouted a little.

“I missed such a great chance to kill Taka.. Some random Reaper interfered with our battle... I didn’t even get a chance to see her face.. Tch- If I ever find her, I’d rip her to shreds!” Yuko scoffed.

“Aww... Don’t be mad, Yuko.. You’ll get your chance next time.” Kojiharu placed both hands on Yuko’s shoulder and smiled. “We should get something to ease your anger..”

Yuko choked Kojiharu suddenly and pinned her on the wall with her hand gripping tightly on Kojiharu’s neck. Both her legs were lifted from the ground. “Gack--”

“You would ease my anger by not touching me.” With blood-red eyes staring right into Kojiharu’s soul, Yuko tilted her head a little. “You’re always so full of yourself, Kojiharu.. Talking to me like you’re on the same level as I am..” She then raised an eyebrow. “Just what do you take me as?”

“I-I’m sorry... P-Please........” Kojiharu was suffering from the immense force of Yuko’s grip.

“I’d put her down if I were you, Yuko.” A voice echoed in the hall as two Spectres were seen entering the hall.

“You’re just a Beta. Remember that. Never speak to me like that again.” Yuko gave one last warning to Kojiharu and finally let go of her hand. Kojiharu fell straight down on the ground, coughing from the lack of air as Yuko slowly turned her head over towards the direction of the voice.

Two Spectres stood few feet away from Yuko, looking at the scene. Miyuki was seen standing behind another Spectre.

Yuko opened her mouth. “You’re back sooner than I thought, Sayanee..”

“It was an easy target..” Sayanee’s eyes were attracted towards Kojiharu coughing on the ground and then back towards Yuko. “Are you not going to help her up?”

“I’d drop her again as much as I want, and the next time you ask me to do something, I’d drop you too, Sayanee. I have my own ways of teaching my Beta a lesson. You stay out of my business..” Yuko gave one last glare at Kojiharu before walking away from the scene.

“Maybe you should just get anger management courses.” Miyuki accidentally blurted out loud.

Yuko stopped in her tracks as her ears twitched at Miyuki’s sentence. Yuko turned back and leaped over towards Miyuki. In an instant, Yuko’s hand was already right in front of Miyuki’s face as the latter got shocked from her speed.

Before Yuko could get her hands on Miyuki, Sayanee’s hand grabbed onto her wrist, stopping her from moving further. “What do you think you’re trying to do to my Beta, Yuko?”

“I’m trying to teach her to respect higher ups. I’m not in my best of moods..” Yuko widened her eyes at Sayanee’s retaliation. “Don’t you dare piss me off now too, Sayanee.”

Sayanee raised a brow. “If you hurt my Beta, as much as put a scratch on her, I’ll be the one who’s pissed off. You might have the most fighting experience among us all, but don’t forget I too am an Alpha.”

“Oh? You wanna have a go!?” Yuko challenged.

“I’m not in the mood to fight against you. Besides, The Omega wouldn’t like it if an Alpha were to fight against another Alpha.”

A single mention of the word ‘Omega’ made Yuko lost all interest in picking a fight with Sayanee. “Tch- Then don’t bother me again.” Yuko smacked Sayanee’s hand away and pointed her finger directly at Miyuki’s face before warning her for one last time. “You watch your mouth next time, Miyuki. I’m going to sleep.” And in just a few seconds, she left the scene.

Miyuki blinked a few times at Kojiharu and hesitantly asked. “You........ok there, Kojiharu?”

“Yeah, I’m ok..” Kojiharu answered, as she rubbed her neck a little and stood up.

“Just complain to the Omega the next time she treats you like this, Kojiharu...” Miyuki said.

“I think she’s just like that because she’s in a bad mood.” Kojiharu replied.

“That’s what you said everytime she choked you.” Miyuki rolled her eyes.

Sayanee suddenly turned her head back and squinted into the darkness as she whispered to herself. “Something seemed off...”

Jurina paced around, hoping that Atsuko would bring Rena back sooner because she knew she couldn’t hold this up forever. “Atsuko.. What’s taking you so long??” And then it happened. Jurina’s eyes shot wide open at the sight of Sayanee walking down the stairs and towards her. Her hands and legs shook a little from the sight of another Alpha.

“Shit.... Another Alpha.” Jurina cursed silently. What is with Spectres visiting the dungeon today? Jurina almost got caught when Itano came earlier but got saved by Annin. Now Sayanee?

With slow steps, Sayanee made her way towards Jurina and stopped right in front of her face. She merely stared right into Jurina’s eyes, not breaking eye contact. “Your face seem to be filled with anxiety, Jurina. Is something..wrong?”

Trying her best to hide her feelings right now, Jurina replied. “My face had always been like that.”

“I see.” Sayanee nodded. “I’d like to take a look at our captive.”

That was when Jurina froze for a moment. She swallowed her saliva and continued. “Rena isn’t in her best condition right now. She starts screaming everytime she sees someone. Maybe give her some time alone for now.”

“So that’s why you were out here instead of being in there?” Sayanee asked.

“Yeah.” Jurina nodded.

Once again, Sayanee stared right into Jurina’s eyes blankly before opening her mouth once again. “You do know I don’t appreciate liars, right.”

Jurina’s heart began beating quickly as she froze from that one sentence uttered by Sayanee. “What do you mean?”

Sayanee’s face inches away from Jurina’s, smirked. “What I meant is that I’m going down there to take a look. Can’t I?”

“As I said, Sayanee.. Rena isn’t in her best condition right now. It’ll be bad for her if she sees someone right now.”

Without another word, Sayanee placed an arm on Jurina’s shoulder.

“Huh?” Confused by Sayanee’s action, Jurina squinted her eyes a little before she felt an immense force on her shoulder as she got thrown hard into the wall. “Gah-”

“You’re a terrible liar, Jurina.” Sayanee’s eyes flashed redder. “You had this thing for her after all... So it’s understandable that you’re covering something up for her.”

“Ugh-” Jurina slowly stood herself up. Before she could stand up completely, she was met with one of Sayanee’s blade pointing directly at her face.

“She’s missing, isn’t she?”

“No. She’s down there.” Jurina insisted that Rena is indeed in the dungeon.

Sayanee smirked. “Lying again.. I guess Atsuko has to find herself a new Beta.” her blade came crashing down right on Jurina’s head.

*BOOM*

To Sayanee’s surprise, Jurina had all six of her blades up in the air, blocking Sayanee’s strike. She didn’t believe Jurina actually had the guts to retaliate against an Alpha. As far as she knows, not one Spectre dared to retaliate against an Alpha before. Jurina then deflected Sayanee’s blade away. “I’m sorry to do this, Sayanee...”

“How dare you.....” Sayanee glared at Jurina. “You really released the captive?”

“Her name is Matsui Rena. Not ‘captive’.”

Sayanee shook her head. “The Omega would be very disappointed in you when she hears about this..”

Without another moment of hesitation, Jurina extended all six her blades towards Sayanee with an incredible speed. Sayanee smirked as she read Jurina’s movements. With a single blade, Sayanee managed to deflect all six of Jurina’s blades at the same time. Yuko might be the most powerful among the Alpha Spectres, but that’s because she is an all-rounder. In terms of brute strength however, Sayanee tops even Yuko. With that single smack, Jurina felt the muscles in her blades almost tearing apart. Which is why angering an Alpha should always be the last thing you do. Or better, don’t even think about angering any of them.

“Ugh-” Jurina retracted her blades back for a while to heal the slightly torn muscles in her blades.

“You’re pissing me off quite a lot, Jurina. That’s very foolish of you. You do know what we do to traitors don’t you?” Without even Jurina noticing, Sayanee managed to land a knee kick on Jurina’s chin. With her enormous strength, she managed to send Jurina crashing past the dungeon wall.

“GAH!!!” Jurina groaned from the pain as she slowly removed herself from the rubble. Her mouth was bleeding.

Sayanee walked closer to Jurina and looked around. “Hmm... She really isn’t in here.. I knew something was off.. I presume Atsuko was the one who brought her out..” She then giggled before it turned into a laughter. “You know Atsuko’s history, Jurina... Once she gets Rena out of this place, she will never return.. Pity you...”

“.....” Now, Jurina was actually doubting if Atsuko will ever return here with Rena.

“What will you do now that your Alpha is gone for good, Jurina? Your blades can’t possibly handle more of my blade hits..” Sayanee said as she walked closer to Jurina.

“I still have this!” Without Sayanee’s realization, Jurina pulled out a pink Judgement with bunny stickers and activated a sword before landed a successful slash right on Sayanee’s stomach.

Sayanee leaped back and covered her wound. “Ugh... I forgot you had a Judgement...” The wound was a little deep as Sayanee’s hand was soaked in red. She then smirked a little. “Impressive.. You managed to wound me...” Sayanee smacked Jurina towards a wall with her blade, releasing the Judgement from her grip. “But this will be the first and last time you’ll get a chance like that.”

Jurina coughed out some blood and in an instant, Sayanee was gripping Jurina’s face and pinned her onto the wall. “Ugh-”

“Where did Atsuko bring the captive to, Jurina?”

“Y-Y......” Jurina was struggling to speak because of the strong grip on her face.

“What was that?”

“Your grandmother’s house!” screamed Jurina from underneath Sayanee’s palm.

“You little!!” Sayanee increased the strength of her grip on Jurina’s face once again and smashed her onto the wall hard before tossing her into the ground.

“Gah-”

“You have guts, Jurina.... I’ll give you that.” Sayanee said as one of her blade extended and pointed at Jurina. “Any last words?”

“.....I’ve been living under the dictatorship of the Spectres, not daring to disobey the rules for too long... Not a single freedom... But for once, before I regret it, I want to do something for someone else by my own free will.. If Rena is happier being out in the open.... Then I’d be more than happy to sacrifice my life for the sake of her freedom!”

Sayanee smirked. “Fool.” and swinged her blade directly at Jurina’s neck.

“Good answer!” A voice screamed out suddenly as a shadow flew past her and striked Sayanee’s blade with a double Judgement blades, not allowing it to reach Jurina.

Sayanee’s eyes widened in anger. “You....”

Jurina looked up and saw a lady holding two Judgements with bunny stickers on it and smiled a little. “A-Atsuko... You’re back.. I thought you wouldn’t c-”

“I came back for you, Jurina. There is no way I will ever let you lose faith in me. Ever.. You’re my Beta after all.”

“I doubted you.. Sorry...” Jurina groaned in pain.

“Don’t be. You did really good back there. It’s nice to hear you’re even willing to sacrifice your life for Rena’s sake. I’m touched.” Atsuko smiled at Jurina before her face changed into a serious expression at Sayanee.

“Where’s Rena, Atsuko??” Jurina asked.

“I’ll explain everything to you later after I deal with Sayanee..”

“I should have known...” Sayanee glared angrily at Atsuko. “Traitor...”

“Deal with it...” Atsuko raised a brow. “Bitch.”

Somewhere in the jungle

“BARK BARK BARK BARK!!!” Romeo barked continuously at the blue eyed girl standing before them.

Mayu opened her mouth. “I’m not going to hurt you both and I’ll help you find out on the little force thing you did earlier, girl. But with four conditions..”

“I don’t know about this, Yuki sensei.....” Paru said in a doubtful tone. “I really want to find out about myself...but trusting a Cyber is a little...”

“What conditions?” Yuki asked while still being pinned up on the tree. “If it’s preposterous, then just forget it.”

“It’s very simple. First, you both will not attack me throughout the whole course of the research. Second, you both will back me up and protect me when I need help. Thirdly...” Mayu then pointed at Yuki’s foot. “You’ll let me treat the wound on your foot, and finally...” Mayu pointed at Romeo. “Get this incompetent canine to keep its mouth shut.”

“IT is called Romeo.. And you want us to serve you like a bodyguard?” Yuki asked.

“Just so you know, my life is extremely precious and definitely more than humans.” Mayu answered.

Paru retliated. “Excuse me. Human lives are precious too, you know?”

“Precious? Humans are nothing but dumb and foul creatures who pollute this world with despicable crimes. Humans don’t think lives are precious at all. They think it’s a game.”

“No-”

“Dare you say this world is free from corruption? Robbery? Rape? Murder?”

“Well, no.... But you can’t just judge the whole of humanity from-”

Mayu intercepted. “How did you feel when your father got betrayed by his best friend, girl? Did you merely let it slip or did you start judging the whole of humanity?”

“...” Paru had her head down a little.

“Just as I thought. Even as a human, you do judge humanity as well, so why can’t I? You’re the ones who brought havoc upon this world in the first place. And we, the so-called-aliens have to clean up this filthy mess by ourselves eventhough we do not belong here in the first place. And you’re still trying to tell me that we came here and wreck havoc? We are your answers for a better and peaceful world.. You humans should be treating us as gods.. Now tell me, girl....whose life is more precious.”

“...” Yuki remained silent.

Paru who was silent finally got back to her senses. “I still don’t really trust her, Yuki sensei... She seemed cunning.”

“That’s a pretty bad wound. If you don’t get it treated quickly, it will start to rot and cause infection. It’s either you trust me on this or you’re just gonna die from the infection which in this case, you would only have one choice. Which is me, saving you, love.”

Yuki squinted her eyes at Mayu. “I don’t really appreciate you calling me ‘love’.”

Mayu grinned. “That’s how I’m going to call you for the rest of my life so I say deal with it, love. Now do we have an agreement?”

“Fair enough.” Yuki finally agreed. “Now put me down from this tree.”

Mayu snapped her fingers and the four drones pinning her on the tree slowly lifted Yuki away and sat her down on a fallen tree trunk nearby. She then looked over at Paru and Romeo. “Hold that canine and shut it up.”

“His name is Romeo!” Paru knelt down and patted Romeo, calming him down.

Mayu then crouched down and slowly grabbed Yuki’s foot before examining it thoroughly.

“Ugh-” Yuki groaned a little from Mayu’s touch.

“Hmm... Tibia gone.. Fibula gone.. Ligaments ruptured.. Yup... Pretty much everything gone. Wow, Takahashi Minami really got you good, didn’t she?” Mayu shook her head.

“...How did you know?” Yuki asked.

“Never question an analyst on how she does things. Not like you will understand any of it anyway. Period.” Mayu snapped her fingers and a drone came by her side. Mayu detached a small can from the drone and it turned out to be a mini spray can. Mayu then grabbed a tree branch and passed it to Yuki. “Bite this.”

Yuki decided to go with the flow and bit the branch. Mayu gave one last look at Yuki before she sprayed it at Yuki’s wound.

“GUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Yuki screamed in pain once the spray hits her wound. Good thing she bit the branch as she screamed, or else her screams would be so loud as to attract unwanted attention.

Romeo started barking furiously and kept trying to release itself from Paru’s grip as soon as he heard Yuki’s scream of pain. “BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!!”

“Calm down, Romeo!!” Paru was trying her best to calm Romeo down as she kept petting his fur.

After a few seconds, Yuki stopped her screams and panted very heavily. “What the hell was that?? I’ve never felt that kind of pain before.. It hurts so much more than when my foot got blasted by the bomb.”

Mayu tossed the mini spray can up and caught it once again. “This thing love, is my creation. It’s not just any type of compressed liquid.. It’s actually nanobots. Nano-sized Cybers I created. They’re in your bloodstreams now.”

Yuki’s eyes widened suddenly as she grabbed Mayu on her collar and wrenched her in violently. That sudden act of violence from Yuki literally shocked Mayu. “You placed Cybers into my body!!? No wonder it hurts so much!!”

Mayu explained. “Let me finish explaining. It’s completely harmless. It’s meant to act as a catalyst for the repairing of your tissues. It helps reconstruct the bones in your leg in the fastest way possible. Takes only about half an hour for them to reconstruct your muscles and bones. It’s supposed to hurt.”

“Then what happen to those things after my leg is healed?”

“After some time, the nanobots will automatically break apart and dissolve into your blood and that’s it. Nothing else. You wouldn’t even feel the difference.”

“Don’t lie...” Yuki yanked Mayu closer.

“Hey, don’t downgrade me into a fraud. I do not need to tell you lies. Believe it or not, it’s your own choice. And we already had an agreement on this.”

Yuki slowly let go of her grip on Mayu’s collar as she straightened her wrinkled shirt. “So it’s fixing my foot now?”

Mayu rolled her eyes. “Yes, love. They are healing you. Trust me, I have better things to do than to lie to you. Just sit there and don’t move your foot too much. My nanobots hate it.”

Yuki looked down on her foot and noticed the bone shards in her foot slowly combined themselves back together. This technology was definitely more advanced than those back in The Legion. “But why are you willing to heal me?”

“It was a good bargain. You get your foot healed, and I get to study this girl. It’s a win-win situation, don’t you think so?” Mayu said as she jerked her head over at Paru.

“Just for the sake of gaining knowledge?” Yuki asked.

“My main purpose of being on Earth was to study it. Everything about Earth... From the prehistoric times all the way to thousands of years in the future. I just treat the ‘Cleansing’ plan as my second job.”

“You’re.....kinda passive.. I don’t think I’ve ever met one Cyber who actually reasons with us humans..” Yuki explained.

“Then you’ve been meeting the wrong Cybers all along. I personally don’t like combats. Which is why Jurina was my avatar to get jobs done out in the field.”

“So the Cybers and Spectres ally with one another just for the ‘Cleansing’ plan?”

“I wouldn’t call it ally, love. Allies are on good terms with each other. We on the other hand are still enemies, hating each other to their very guts. We just have a common goal. Might as well just go with the flow, or what you call....ally.”

“What’s the reason you Cybers and Spectres come to Earth?”

“The Cybers and Spectres might be enemies... But at the same time, we both have another common enemy.” Mayu sighed loudly suddenly. “The Cybers and Spectres are both victims of extinction.. Our planet is dying. I don’t know about the Spectres but there’s only about 50 more years to go until my beloved planet starts to rot to its core. We were the chosen ones who were sent away to find a new planet to live in.”

Yuki’s eyes shot wide open from the revelation.

“That’s why we came here.. It’s the best planet to live in so far...” Mayu sighed once again. From the look on her face, Yuki could sense that Mayu was in despair. Then Mayu realized that she wasn’t being herself. She let out a fake cough and got back to her senses. “Well, just sit here and wait for your wound to recover.”

Mayu walked over to Paru and suddenly Romeo started barking loudly once again. “BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!!!”

Mayu shook her head. “This canine needs to shut its mouth or I’ll be forced to hurt it.”

“Don’t you dare hurt Romeo!” Paru hugged Romeo tightly.

Mayu grinned and lowered her head down to come eye to eye level with Paru who was crouching while patting Romeo’s fur. “What are you going to do, girl? As far as I know, you have almost zero experience out in the field. So I suggest you shut it up or I will do it myself.”

“Tch-” Paru scoffed as she stroked Romeo’s fur softly, calming him down and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

“Good.” Mayu smiled. “Now stand up and face me.”

Paru stood up and looked right into Mayu’s eyes. “Yea. What now?”

“Don’t move.” Mayu pulled down her mechanical monocle that was strapped on her forehead and clicked on the side.

Paru who was curious, asked. “What’re you doing with that monocle? X-ray?”

“Looking at your naked body.”

“WHAT!?” Paru flinched immediately and covered her chest and private part.

Mayu looked at Paru with an unamused face. “I said not to move.”

“Why are you looking at my naked body!?” Paru’s face was red.

Mayu rolled her eyes. “I have to take a look at your skin to make sure you’re all human on the outside before I switch to x-ray mode. Now, stand properly and remove your hands. Do you wanna know about yourself or not?”

“F-F-Fine!” Paru stood up straight once again and slowly removed her arms. For some reason Paru still felt embarrassed despite wearing clothes. Maybe it was because of the fact that she knew Mayu could see her completely naked.

“Hmm... ” Mayu kept staring at Paru’s chest and that made Paru blushed a little. “Small..”

“Excuse me?” Paru flinched from the random mockery of her body part.

“Don’t move, I said...” Mayu’s eyes scanned Paru’s body thoroughly. “Now, for x-ray..” Mayu clicked the side of her mechanical monocle and scanned Paru again. “Now let’s see the heat radiating from your body.” Once again, Mayu clicked on the side of the monocle.

Paru had been standing there motionless for about 15minutes. “Are we done yet?”

At that time, Mayu removed her mechanical monocle from her eye. “Hmm... Weird..”

“Huh? What so weird?” Paru was curious.

“Have you ever had fever in your life?” Mayu asked suddenly.

“Uhm... I don’t think so. I’m always healthy..”

“Ah.. So maybe that’s why nobody had even bothered to take your body temperature..”

“What do you mean?”

“Your body temperature is at 39°C. Normal human should be at 37°C.. So If you’re not having a fever, why would you be 2 degree hotter than a normal human?”

Paru felt her heart thumping quite fast. “S-So what does that mean?”

“Wait.” Mayu placed her monocle on the ground and clicked on it. It then projected all 6 of Paru’s body systems. Mayu was running her eyes along the body systems silently for a short moment before voicing out. “What species are your parents?”

“What kind of question is that?? Of course they are both human!” Paru rolled her eyes.

Hearing Paru’s answer, Mayu rolled her eyes towards the light projections for a second before they rolled back at Paru’s direction. “I don’t think you even know your parents..”

“I don’t want to hear any bullshits from a Cyber.”

Mayu crossed her arms. “Excuse you. I’m by far the smartest Cyber you could ever find, Paru. Nothing tops my research skills. Deal with it.”

“So you’re trying to say that my parents weren’t human?” Paru questioned.

“Either that, or you were adopted by humans all along.. It’s just a theory judging from the DNA in your body and also your body temperature..”

“What’s wrong with the DNA?”

“Come here.” Mayu called and Paru walked over before looking at the huge light projection screen. Mayu then explained. “This is the graphical picture of your DNA.”

“Okay?”

“What do you think?” Mayu asked for Paru’s opinion.

“What can I think? It looks like a DNA.” Obviously, Paru would have no comments about this since she knew nothing about Science.

Mayu sighed and shook her head. “It’s hard speaking to someone of your intelligence..”

“Excuse me!?”

“I’m.going.to.break.it.down.to.you.nice.and.slow.so.listen.up.okay?” Mayu chopped her sentence and treated as if Paru was retarded.

“Just spit it out, will you!?”

“Alright, look. I spent some time analyzing your whole body, even your DNA. Your whole body is definitely of a human’s except for the fact that you radiate a higher amount of heat from your body. And also your DNA... It looks pretty much like a human’s DNA.” Mayu paused for a moment and looked into Paru’s eyes for a short moment. “But just not quite.”

“What??”

“There’s a slight different pattern in your DNA. Almost unnoticeable.. But of course, I’m just that great. I discovered the slight difference in the DNA color.”

“Okay?? Then?”

“Your DNA doesn’t seem like a typical Spectre or Cyber DNA. It’s very similar to a human’s. Very close. But something is just off about it. This very DNA in your body is what’s giving you a slightly higher body temperature. Which comes to the main question.. What are you exactly?”

“So, you’re saying there’s another alien race other than Spectres and Cybers?”

“Well I can tell you there are millions of other alien races out there other than Cybers and Spectres but I don’t think that’s the case here... I’m still missing on something..”

“Could this be the reason why I’m in the ‘Cleansing’ list?”

“It might be. The data for the ‘Cleansing’ plan only calculates humans whom will bring a huge threat to both Spectres and Cybers but not what kind of threat they will bring about. But yeah. This tiny DNA here might be the reason why you were calculated into the list..”

“I see.... It all makes sense now..” Paru nodded her head.

Mayu ignored Paru’s statement as she dazed into the space for a moment before her eyes locked back on Paru. “Had any Spectres or Cybers came looking for you before Jurina and I did for the ‘Cleansing’ plan?”

“Not really.. My life had been normal until the day Jurina came and attempted to kill me..”

“Weird..” Mayu was tapping her index finger on her cheek. “And you told me earlier that the Omega Spectre wanted you, am I right?”

“Yes.” Paru nodded.

“That’s a big question too.. Why now of all times? Why didn’t the Omega act earlier?”

“BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!” The sudden beep sound came from Mayu’s mechanical watch as she looked at it.

“What was that?” Yuki asked.

All of a sudden, Romeo who just woke up started barking at the open space. Whenever Romeo barks at that direction, it always mean something. He was able to sense if danger was coming. “Romeo?” Paru called.

“My watch beeps when a certain danger reaches within one kilometer from me. We’ve got company. We have to go now.” Mayu stated and just two seconds after Mayu uttered the words, two missiles came down and exploded a few feet away from them. The impact pushed all three of them back. Since Romeo was light, he was blown towards a tree, knocking him unconscious.

“Romeo!!” Paru attended Romeo immediately.

“Ugh-” Yuki slowly stood herself up and coughed from the amount of debris formed from the explosion. “I thought you said that it was one kilometer away..”

“It was! I know of two who are capable of moving this fast..” Mayu said. Yuki suddenly remembered something as well. As the smoke was still present, the three of them saw two shadows standing inside of it with blue eyes staring right through the smoke. Mayu smirked. “Just as I thought.”

When the smoke faded away, two Cybers were seen standing there. One of them grinned. “Hello there, Mayu...”

“We missed you...” The other one grinned as well. She then moved her eye over at Yuki and grinned. “Ah... You too.... Kashiwagi Yuki.”

“You know them??” Paru asked Yuki.

“Kumi and Yuria. The KumiYuri duo.. Not only do I know them. I fought them three times. They are one of the best tag team fighters among the Cybers. An almost flawless teamwork. And one of the fastest Machs among the Cybers.”

Kumi’s monocle zoomed in at Yuki’s leg where she noticed Mayu’s nanobots wriggling from within her foot. “You’re treating a human... Tsk tsk tsk...” Kumi shook her head. “Shame on you, Mayu.”

“You’re a disgrace to the Cybers.” Yuria dissed.

“I’ll take that as a compliment if you may. Never liked any of the Cybers anyway.”

“You’re a Cyber yourself, Mayu. Don’t forget that. You’re one of us.”

Mayu raised her index finger. “Don’t lump me with mere slaves of The Core like you both..”

Kumi scoffed. “Speak all you want for now, Mayu.. We have orders from-”

Mayu interrupted. “Orders from The Core to get that girl behind me?” Mayu pointed her thumb at Paru who was standing behind, crouching beside Romeo’s unconscious body.

Yuria grinned. “They don’t call you the smartest Cyber for nothing..”

Mayu turned her head back and looked at Paru. “If both the Omega Spectre and The Core is asking for you, something must be really really wrong with you, girl..”

Paru started to panic.

“I believe you shouldn’t have any problems with me bringing her back right?” Kumi grinned and in a split second, she was already right in front of Paru, reaching her hand out to her. Paru could only flinch. Kumi’s speed was not a joke. They were both Machs. One of the best ones.

“I do actually.” A hand suddenly grabbed onto Kumi’s arm also in a split second, preventing her from moving further. “I’m afraid I can’t let you touch her, Kumi.” Mayu grinned. “After all.....I hate people meddling with my study materials and priceless possessions...”

Yuria appeared behind Paru and attempted to grab her as well but her arm was met with a scythe. Yuki raised a brow with a straight face. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“You want to mess with my property, you have to get through me.” Mayu said as both her and Yuki threw their respective opponents few feet away from Paru.

“Thanks for healing my foot, Mayu.” Yuki showed her gratitude. “You’ve gained some of my faith..”

“I told you to trust me on this.” Mayu smirked.

Yuki looked over at Mayu for a short moment. “Guess I’m on your side this once, Mayu.”

“You bet..” Mayu cracked her fingers as an evil grin was suddenly carved on her face. “I haven’t had a real combat in years...”

“I thought you weren’t into fighting.” Yuki said.

“Not if my stuff is being meddled with. I hate that. Seriously...” Mayu answered.

Yuki who was standing beside Mayu placed her scythe over her shoulder and smirked at the KumiYuri duo as well. “Time for another exercise..”

Chapter 7 : Faith
END
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 06:58:19 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 7)(31/5/2015 UPDATE!)
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2015, 06:34:13 PM »
*supercalifragilisticexpialidociously excited*

*saves spot*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2015, 07:59:23 PM »
chocolates

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2015, 08:44:55 PM »
Damn... I dont know what to say.... *speechless*  :shocked
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2015, 09:46:49 PM »
can't wait for the next chapter already~!! :cathappy:

Offline yuuri14

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2015, 02:16:21 AM »
yatta!!
thank you...😊😊😊

I'll be waiting for the next update.
i think paru is a hybrid 😮

[AKB48]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Bokurarizumu