JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - History

Author Topic: HB's Xmas One Shot  (Read 3401 times)

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
HB's Xmas One Shot
« on: December 29, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »
Hey you all!
I just made a One-shot fic as a xmas presente to you all.
As you already know I'm no good with english so please bare with my "wrong-writen-always-inverted-and-misplaced-words".:ONshock:
Feel free to correct me anytime!:ONscared:
Hope you like it!:panda_love:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
HB's Xmas One Shot
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 10:28:41 PM »
---Actualy it doesn't have a tittle. Let it be "HB's One Shot Xmas fic"---
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-Who are you? - Reina screamed to the shadow that had thrown her. She went in fury against the cold metal door that just closed, beaming her fists against it. – LET ME OUT!
-No use on doing that. I already tried it. – A firm voice answered behind her.
The room was pitch black. The floor, probably made by concrete, was cold against her bare skin. She recognized the angry voice of the older girl as soon as she spoke.
-Miki? Is that you? I can’t see my hand in here!
-Yeah… not only me thou… Ayaka is here also.
-Ayaka?
-Ha-ha-hai!
- Said a cold trembling Ayaka.
-Is everything alright? – As she spoke, Reina walked towards the sound of her fellow Musume with her arms standing in front of her. Soon she could feel a soft warm cushion.
-What?
-That… - said Miki removing the younger’s hand - …would be me.
-Are you naked also?

Miki just raised an eyebrow. Act that passed unnoticed by the other two girls in the room.
- I supposed he got you in your bath, as well?
-Yeah… I had just finished when he came from behind. You?
-I see… I was entering the shower, but poor Ayaka-chan here was in the middle of her’s when she got grabbed.

An uncomfortable silence started to grow as she realized the situation she was in.
-Do you think it’s a kidnap?
-Seems like anything else to you? Just wait till I put my hands on this bastard son of a---

But her sentence was left unfinished as a loud bang has heard from the metal door. A middle-sized opening could now be seen at eye’s height. A box was thrown into the room and a synthesizer modified voice was heard.
-Dress yourselves.
And the opening was gone again.
-Hey, Miki do you think it’s a good idea? - Reina asked.
Before she could answer, someone was already jumping to the box. The cute remaining member of Coconuts Musume could not stand the cold anymore.
-Well, Miki finally said, guess it’s better than being nude to this idiot.
After some time finding out which size belong to each one, they were fully dressed. Or almost, considering that their “new” clothes had some strange shapes.
-What on earth are these? Cosplays? – Said the yankee.
-Got no idea at all… Is it leather?
“They seem familiar to me…” thought Ayaka in a personal effort, trying to make her memory work.
Before they could find any conclusion, the small hole on the door opened for a short period. This time a metal whistling can was thrown right to the middle of the three.
Fujimoto grabbed the can and started to make a blind inspection.
-Hey! I know this! This is one of Tsuji’s---
And the mind of them went black as the smoke escaping the can started to make it’s effect.

The Christmas party was relatively calm until now.
Kaori was only finishing her 2nd beer box, Mari had stolen the pants of just two H!P security guards and Nacchi was still wearing her bra while trying to dance The Peace! onto Yuko’s bed. She was lucky that the owner of the room was not there at the moment. She would rip out her head in seeing she forgot again to take her shoes off before start dancing.
Maki’s 20 minutes ago idea of  a “little-funny-harmless-card-game” was getting better results than she expected and now she could admire little Shibata being the center of a fight between Erika and Yui, a completely disoriented blind-folded Rika trying to catch an also dizzy foot-tied Masae and a drunk Saito making a crying Satoda her personal horse.
Behind her a known voice was heard. There was a note of shock on her speech.
-Is this… all your doing?
Maki turned to see a very scared Matsura Aya looking at the scene.
-Sort of… Wanna play? I’m a little bored.
“And could use another new toy” was the soloist only thought as she refused the offer.
They both spent some time quiet watching Rika trip over the body of Kei sleeping on the floor just to fall over Saito and crush Satoda under the extra weight. The final picture was quite pleasant to both of them.
The door opened to let three very expected persons to enter. Yuko, Murata and Sayaka were in charge of the alcohol. They went to search for supplies. “Supplies” here meaning “two bottles of whiskey, five of sake, one of tequila (to Mari only and no one else to touch it. She could be very mean at matters that concerned her favorite drink), lots of snacks, a whole bunch of frozen chicken breasts and six more beer boxes”. Yuko was a little worried with all of this. She was thinking that the last item could be too little if Kaori decided to drink seriously.
-Tadaima! – Said the three of them entering the room. Mari flew to Megumi’s arms in search to her request. Entering, Ichii was able to take a good look on the scene unfolding.
-Maki-chan? You made they play cards?
-Hum… don’t know… maybe a little….
-Such a nice feeling… Just like the old times…
- she said smiling as she went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks and cook Nakazawa’s meal.
Aya laid her head on Maki’s lap and, looking at the pretty face of the girl with her chin supported by her hand above her, she asked.
-Do you hear a noise?
-You actually understand that we are at a party here, right?
– Said the other looking now down, without moving her own hand. Without lifting her head, Aya pretended to punch the older one on her belly, smiling and making a “pish!” sound.
-Of course, baka. I’m talking about this repetitive beating sound.
-Oh , this? Don’t worry. It’s just Yuko-san on a little experiment of her…
-About what?

Goto got a large grin on her face, now.
-To see which one is harder. A wall or Nacchi’s head.
Matsura looked around laughing and they both watched Yuko reach to a result. Apparently the wall was loosing. Not that Nacchi was in any condition to celebrate.
-But you see… it’s not that. Can’t your hear it?
-Yeah… now that you say it. Seems to come from outside.

They both searched from the source of the sound and eventually their eyes fell into the balcony
-What the HELL is that?

Supposedly they should not be drinking.
Sure Takahashi could legally drink now, but none of the other could do it and she would never let them alone.
Supposedly they should not be drinking.
This never kept them from doing it, nevertheless.
At this point of the night Risa was playing Twister® with Eri and Shige. The looser had to drink a dose of sake and by now Eri was feeling the room spin together with the arrow while the younger one was hugging and kissing anyone (and anything) that passed near her. Risa smiled at Takahashi (the almost sober judge) with a happy feeling of a work well done.
At the kitchen Konno prepared something to give Aika to eat. It was her first H!P party and being young and not yet used to alcohol she was now very sick. Koharu was there too. She was crying a little while Asami patted her on the head.
-It’s ok… she will be all right.
-It’s my fault. I made her drink it.
-Nah… don’t cry… She’ll be up in no time.

-Yeah! She’ll only have a little headache in the morning! – Said an hyper energetic Makoto - She’ll get used to it in no time with us around. Sooner the better!
Makoto was also into the kitchen for the purpose of “help kon-kon in there”. The truth was the place was small, meaning she would be very close to her. Nearly touching. Mako-chan was consciously ignoring the “nearly” all the time.
-Three months and this will be nothing. – She said hugging Konno from behind and crossed her arms around the other’s neck. – Don’t worry Aika-chan. They said that when Tsuji-chan first came here she couldn’t stand a single beer. You should see her nowadays.
-Speaking of her, why didn’t she come?
-Because of “Love”* -
She said with a grin and delivered a kiss onto one of that puffy cheeks. A very soft and shy knock on the door interrupted this interaction. Makoto flew out of the kitchen with a smile.
-Our guests arrived!
The happy girl opened the door to reveal Umeda Erika and Shimizu Saki smiling nervously. Erika had some fruits with her and Saki has holding a paper bag filled with lots of games. There was an unreasonably huge red box behind them. It had also an enormous green lace on top of if. Both girls seemed to be very nervous about entering the party.
-Hello, sempai. Thank you for inviting us.
-Is this yours? – Makoto said, glaring at the box and ignoring the ones in front of her.
They exchanged a look and the younger one said - No… It was already here when we came.
Then older one was already peaking into the content of the box, lifting the lid just a couple of centimeters.
The box was closed apace. Ogawa was as pale as a ghost and had a peace of paper smashed in her hand. She entered the room in a hurry, demanding to the perplexed girls at the door:
-Quickly! Bring this box inside!
They looked to each other and with a resigned sigh started to push the heavy box. As they reached the entrance they saw Mako-chan driving Koharu and Aika away.
-Yes! It’s better to treat her in a quiet place. Definitely you should take her to your own room. Treat her well and tomorrow she’ll feel nothing at all! Bye-bye!
“What?”. It all happened so fast that Kon-kon was still stoned inside the kitchen with a glass of water in her hand.
-What is happening, Mako-chan?
-Fu, fu, fu...

After closing the door behind her she looked to Asami with a large smile, now.
-HEY! EVERYONE COME HERE A SECOND! – She shouted to the gokkies and rokkies in the room. And looking to the two new guests she completed – We’ll teach this couple here what really means to be in Hello Project.
She opened the box to everyone see it’s content and her smile was just getting bigger.

Ayaka opened her eyes and a soft light revealed her she was in a room. A sweet scent of flowers filled her nose She changed position and saw a silhouette standing by the half-open window.
-You! Why are you doing this?
The person moved a little closer to the laid girl. The glowing moon supplied a white cover to everything and the wind moving the soft curtains completed the oniric view. The tall figure approached her ears and said in a soft voice.
-Because it’s Christmas. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Aya and Goto went to the balcony to verify what was inside the “wild” box. They lifted the lid and saw a very angry Miki inside. Her hands and feet were tied and her mouth was covered by soft cotton. There was a piece of yellow of paper on top of her.
Maki took the paper and red it to Aya.
“Have fun you all, girls. With love, Your personal Santa”
They both looked again to the struggling girl inside the box. She was wearing a very thight black leather outfit. Her well built shape very appealing. A detail grabbed the attention of the girls. Her neck was adorned with a little black collar with long metal chain.
The younger girls looked at each other for a second or two.
Goto then closed the box again and they both brought it inside the room with a foxy grin.

The clarity woke Reina up. Her vision started to clear and she saw lots of eyes on her. She tried to say something but her mouth was covered with something. She started to recognize the facer over her. Her fellows Mususe were all around her. She also saw Saki and… “Damn! What’s her name?”. No point trying to remember now. “She seems to be a little scared… What have these girls done to her?”.She tried to move but failed. Her hands and feet were bonded to each other. “What the hell?” She looked down and saw she was wearing a swim-suit like cloth. It was soft and white. She also wore a panty hose. She looked up and got a glimpse of Makoto’s large smile.
-Come here, my little bunny! – She said while leaning forward.
“Bunny? Oh, oh…... no... NO!”

-You know that if you want me, you just need to ask. – Ayaka said it and kissed the girl shortly on her lips. – No need to have such amount of trouble.-I know. But it would spoil half the fun. – Said the younger girl returning the kiss. – Are you mad at me?
The remaining member of the Hawaiian group took a good look at the girl in front of her. She was wearing a red tight corset and an also red mini skirt with white hem. Enduring some craziness was worth just to be with her.
-Nah… I can never get mad at you.
As soon as she said it she saw a flying Yossie falling over her, kissing and caressing every spot of her beautiful body she could reach.
“Oh God… it’s REALLY worth it”

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
HB's Xmas One Shot
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 10:31:23 PM »
That's it! hope you liked it! ^^

Just a note for the ones that don't know, "Love" in japanese is "Ai". It was a little Joke, sorry. Couldn't help it

Since I'm terrible at doing it, if anyone want's to write the "perv" end of this night, I'd be very pleased!
Thanks for reading it! ^____^

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
HB's Xmas One Shot
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 10:52:54 PM »
'Ai' Oh, I get it now, lol. The whole story had the feel of 'Another Day at H!P', me likey. Drunken parties and personal santas, even though the grammar was a might bit confusing, overall GJ!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
HB's Xmas One Shot
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 08:28:14 AM »
that was cute!  Very nicely done =D

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
HB's Xmas One Shot
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 06:20:31 PM »
@rndmnweird: Thanks a lot! I LOVE erink's fics and writing stile. To a noobie like me this is truthfully a huge praise <--Hum... I do think this is wrong word use...

@Sukoshi: thanks a lot! Glad you liked it! ^.^

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
HB's Xmas One Shot
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 09:18:30 PM »
I really liked it!  It so made me laugh.  I also agree with rndmn, it is similar to erink's fic, so this is an definate win! :thumbsup  Good job, and I hope you write more!

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
HB's Xmas One Shot
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 07:35:19 PM »
@Blizzard: Thanks a lot! I do expect to write some more (and continue my old one). It's just that I'm veeeery slow at writing and my work takes a big part of my day...
Glad you liked it!

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
HB's Xmas One Shot
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 05:56:29 AM »
LOL

that was awesome.
indeed, very erink like! which is good, i love random.
J'aime le fromage.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - History