JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Fire Star Man

Author Topic: Pera Pera Perao [Prologue ~ Not Yet]  (Read 3921 times)

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
Pera Pera Perao [Prologue ~ Not Yet]
« on: October 09, 2011, 05:17:18 PM »
I guess you could say that it's based off Pera Pera Perao? xD Or at least that's what I hope the setting is up for. I'm still thinking of who I should pair Yui with here, so I simply cut the prologue short even though the story's still a little bit blur... lol. Sorry. xD

Prologue

Standing quietly behind the café’s counter, a small girl with a blank look on her face slowly placed her hands under her chin as she rested her elbows on the said counter. She stared at the few numbers of costumer walking in and out of the café as her fellow co-workers ran from one side to the other, greeting and serving the customers as they came. She was supposed to be there as well, serving the customers and greeting them with a huge smile as she says ‘Welcome!’ to them, but she didn’t feel like doing it.

And to think that today was their opening as well.

First impression has to be the best, as what the café’s manager told them. But no matter how hard the girl would try to smile, she just couldn’t do it. The reason behind that? Well, it was something rather simple. Someone said no to her when she asked the person she cared the most to visit the café. It cut her deeply. And now, she couldn’t help herself from sighing again and again.

Thankfully, her co-workers were the understanding type. They didn’t force her into working; in fact, they were the ones who asked her to guard the counter.

More people began to walk inside the café soon after. Still, there was no sign of the person she’s been waiting for the whole time. She let another sigh escape her lips. Heaven must have forsaken her already. Was it because she’s been too much of a pervert for the past few days? It must be karma. She deserved it. But still, she just couldn’t accept it. She wanted to see that person. Sure, they meet almost everyday, but coming to the place where she works part-time would be a great plus.

“Ah, Akicha! You came~!” Kitahara Rie, one of the maid-waitress in the café chimed out happily as soon as she saw her dear friend walk inside from the door, she immediately approached her after serving one of the customers, her hand locked against the other girls’ “Come over here, I reserved a seat specifically for you, I knew you would come!” Before Kitahara could walk, Sashihara Rino, another maid-waitress, walked before her with a cheeky smile.

“Well, well, if it ain’t my adorable little Akicha! You didn’t even tell me you were coming you sly air-head you~!” The girl, who seems to be named Akicha, pouted as soon as she heard the last few words. Sashihara simply laughed it off with a dismissive hand gesture. “What would you like? Cappuccino? Espresso? Or maybe a love filled chocolate milk? I’ll Moe Moe Kyun on it for you!”

A hand suddenly pulled the cheerful waitress away by her costumes’ collar. She flailed her arms frantically before looking up to see who it was- Yokoyama Yui, the ever so serious waitress in the café. “D’aww, Yui, you’re no fun! I’m serving a customer, you see? Come on, let me talk to Akicha! We’re middle school classmates! We’re friends! Right, Akicha?” Sashihara slowly turned her head to Akicha, quietly hoping to herself that the girl would nod, but to her dismay, Akicha simply turned her head away and began talking with Kitahara. “Boo, no fun, that Takajo Aki… And you’re no fun too, Yui!”

“I get you already, you’ve said that dozens of times, Sashihara-senpai.” Yui finally let go of her as she placed her hands by her side again, heaving out a disappointed sigh at her supposedly ‘senpai’. “Really, we still have more customers to serve rather than that Akicha. I’m sure you understand the situation we’re currently in, senpai. Yuko-senpai’s still in daze by the counter, so we’re extremely short of people right now… And you flirting over a single girl with Kitarie is not really a big help...”
Sashiahara let out a quiet whine, “Stop addressing us with that –senpai thing for pete’s sake, makes me sound old when I’m only about half a month older than you, geez.”  She mumbled before resuming her work.

The remaining waitress, Oshima Yuko, who was still resting her cheeks on her hands by the counter continued on staring on the café’s door as though it would melt anytime soon. Why wasn’t she coming? That person she’s been thinking about. Was she really serious when she said ‘no’ to her? Yuko frowned at the thought, letting out her fiftieth sigh of the day. What did she do to deserve this? Oh right, her daily skinships.

Kriing~!

The café’s door chime sang as soon as someone opened it, revealing two familiar figures behind it as they walked in. Yuko’s face brightened as soon as she saw who it was- but to her surprise, there was someone else who was smiling even brighter than her inside the café. Once again, it was the ever so active Sashihara Rino.

“Rabutan! Kojiharu! Welcome, welcome!”  Sashihara was about to serve the two of them- when a hand suddenly pulled her back by her collar. “Ahck- What’s up with you all and my collar?! I’m going to choke to death if you continue on doing tha- Oh, Yuko~! Finally back to your feet again, I see!” she beamed up at her.

Yuko tried smiling back at her, but her smile was only for a brief moment as she noticed Yui walking past the two of them and gestured the two new customers to their respective seats. The two of them stared at her in disbelief. “She stole MY customer!” Yuko growled.

“Hey, hey, what do you mean YOUR customer? Rabutan’s there so they’re MY customer.”  The short-haired hissed at the oldest waitress- not to mention the shortest as well. “I can’t believe Yui just served them without asking me! Despicable!”

Suddenly, a smirk rose up from Yuko's feature, "Say, what's your relationship with that Rabutan, hmm~?"

"Nothing, really. She's just another classmate from middle school along with Akicha."

Facepalming mentally, the small squirrel like waitress heaved out a sigh. "Oh, I see."

Sashihara stared down at her for awhile as though she was some kind of disease, finally dropping her raised brow down after a few moment, "So, what about you and Kojiharu, Yuko? She's that famous girl in school, right?"

Beaming up at her fellow waitress, Yuko raised up a V-sign while smiling victoriously. "My soon to be bride! I just haven't asked her yet. But I'm suuure she loves me back... I think... I just can't bring myself from telling her my feelings...." She frowned.

"I feel you" Sashihara quietly placed her hand on Yuko's back.

Both of them sighed in unison.

"Still, I can't forgive Yui for stealing my chance to talk with Nyan Nyan!"

"Yeah! Yui, you traitor! Give me back my Rabutan!"

Letting out a sigh, Yui slightly slumped her back forward as she held out a small notepad and a pen, looking down at the two girls her fellow waitresses were crazy for. “Excuse me, but may I take your order now?” She tried smiling at them- only for it to be shattered by the two idiots’ shouting about her stealing their customers. Mentally slapping herself on the forehead, another sigh left Yui’s lips.

“What did I do to deserve this?” She frowned.

SOMEONE HELP ME THINK WHO TO PAIR YUI WIIIIITH!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 12:39:18 PM by akinyan »

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
Re: Pera Pera Perao [Prologue ~ Not Yet]
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 05:27:02 PM »
i want sae x yui or rie x yui or mina ooba x yui!!!!! :oops: :w00t:

i love yui!!!!!!
:drool:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 09:11:28 PM »
Somehow I imagined them in the Battle Burger Shop outfits instead. XD
I love serious Yui here. Sasshi's extreme Rabutan craze is always fun.  :rofl:

:roll: I guess I'll just drop these here:

Or I dunno, something completely new and original might be nice.

They say a picture's worth a thousand words. ;)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:16:55 PM by Kuji »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 09:22:09 PM »
Aww kojiyuu pair i love them! But how is their relationship? I wanna know...

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 03:25:31 AM »
New Fic! New Fic! New Fic!  :cow:

wow!

Akicha being adorably cute!  :twothumbs

Nice job Yuihan! :D

YUIxMINARUN

YUIxRIE

YUIxLEMON

YUIxRANRAN

YUIxHARUU

YUIxMARIYAGE

YUIxMAEDA AMI!

YUIxMINNA!!!!

or

YUIxME?  :rofl:

I LOVE YUIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

another fic with my OTP!!!!  :twothumbs

thank you!

update soon!

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 03:48:50 AM »
YAY~! Posted it! Hmm~ I think Yui needs someone who is less serious? Or someone who will make her seriousness go away or someone who is opposite of her? Maybe... Judging from one of the gifs above, Jurina would be the best. BUT! Can I ask you to have a W Matsui *puppy eyes* Pwease~? Lol!

Anyway, choose whoever you want! It won't bother me as long as the story is AWESOME!!!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 08:29:05 AM »
Poor Yuihan lol
For te pairing I don't know euh... I don't know lol

Offline qyyzz101

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 11:36:52 AM »
how about a sae x yui

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Doo The Hammer!!