JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Hope Not (JP Ver.)

Author Topic: The Shimizu Saki Thread (清水佐紀)  (Read 191638 times)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Re: The Shimizu Saki Thread (清水佐紀)
« Reply #520 on: June 04, 2010, 05:35:22 PM »
Saki - Imasugu Kiss Me
  ^This song it's Diamonds, not Imasugu Kiss Me
  But anyway thanks for recording)
ah~hah~ and I actually checked the songs with youtube (since I don't know diamonds either) but guess I didn't listen closely enough  :lol:
Thanks for pointing that out, maybe I'll up imasugu kiss me another time :ph43r:

Manatsu no Kajitsu is my favorite, so lovely~ (only saki's version though)
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #521 on: June 04, 2010, 07:31:32 PM »
Thanks for the rips, nach o/ And that gloomy saki pic is cute! Wonder if she still feels nervous even though she has been doing that (live events, etc. et al) since forever :D

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #522 on: June 10, 2010, 05:56:39 PM »
Thanks massively for the recordings :D

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
  • Cuz they rape'n errbody out here.
« Reply #523 on: June 19, 2010, 08:01:55 AM »
Thanks so much for the recordings! :D

O, here's some eye candy for y'all

They all look so cute!! I love Captain's little dance with the tray (the tray didn't move)

I have no idea what she's saying but I don't have to  :drool:

I can only say Edit: TWO things........KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub:

and YOSSU!

There ya go everyone enjoy!

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
 siggy made by kawaii beam
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #524 on: June 26, 2010, 06:22:33 AM »
Was watching Berryz Yokoso Otakebi Land and I couldn't take my eyes off captain during this part of Otakebi Boy! WAO

She's so into it.

Here it is a little slower

:thumbup

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
« Reply #525 on: June 29, 2010, 01:10:43 AM »
Was watching Berryz Yokoso Otakebi Land and I couldn't take my eyes off captain during this part of Otakebi Boy! WAO

She's so into it.

Here it is a little slower

:thumbup
  :shocked :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #526 on: August 18, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »

my contribution to postwhoring olympic :P
+1

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #527 on: August 30, 2010, 09:20:54 PM »
Don't want this thread vanishing into oblivion now.

I don't know if this has been posted before but this distracted me for a good couple minutes.  :heart:

Once in a long while, I actually forget how awesome Captain is at dancing.  :banghead:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #528 on: August 31, 2010, 02:57:01 AM »
need moar captain's spam.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #529 on: August 31, 2010, 07:01:09 AM »
Congrats to the most admired dancer in hello! Project, Captain!
She really crushed all the competition, even Aichan and Eri.

Details here!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
« Reply #530 on: September 01, 2010, 09:36:53 AM »
Congrats to the most admired dancer in hello! Project, Captain!
She really crushed all the competition, even Aichan and Eri.

Details here!

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

My computer's out of the shop so get ready for a lot of Captain spam!!!!!........after I come home from school tomorrow.

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #531 on: September 02, 2010, 01:39:32 AM »
Want to know more about what Saki-chan thinks and likes? :lol:

Q1: Members: Yajima Maimi, Tsugunaga Momoko, LinLin, Mano Erina. Unit: Unity Power. If I add myself, our common feature is we're in the same year in school! As for other things, because we're of the same class and our awareness of each other is strong, but conversely also because we'd see each other as rivals, I think there'd be an implicit connection among us. We'd make full use of that connection in making our unit :lol:

Q2-1 (voice): I can't help but honestly admire Airi for her great voice. Whatever song it is she handles it perfectly, and there's never an objection with listening to what she sings...... I think she's just awesome!!

Q2-2 (dance): Beyond just dancing with her whole heart, while really feeling its scope, I think (Takahashi-san) is so cool when she dances. If you don't really dance with a lot of courage, your full scope really won't be shown.

Q2-3 (talking): Even when I watch the variety shows Michishige-san appears in I can't help but see her brain turning so fast, how good she is with comebacks, and her intuition. I think she's a genius at talking!

Q2-4 (character): Miya gives a likable personality whether toward a guy or a girl, so I'm very envious of her. Since she's skilled at conversations and fashionable, she gives the impression that she knows how to help everyone have fun.

Q2-5 (face and body): Kumai-chan's smoothly growing height and long arms and legs can't help but draw attention, can they? I also would love to have that kind of body. I want to be told wherever I go, like Kumai-chan is, that "You're style is great!" :lol:     

Q2-6 (fashion): I haven't really seen the everyday clothes of H!P members other than Berryz, but in Berryz Miya is the most fashionable. I think she's really great at things like her combination of styles and how she arranges them.

Q3 (secret personality): Even though Risako's outward appearance is a wantonly girlish and cute image, sometimes she displays boyish actions to the other members! For example, her sneezes are rather dynamic, and times like when she puts on facial lotion, even though it's usually gradually rubbed into the skin, since Risako scrubs her face as if she's washing it, it really surprised all of us!! :lol:

Q4 (big sister): If Kamei-san who always gives me a full snug feeling would become my big sister, it seems like she'd make me live every day in peace♪ Even if I'm selfish and say mean things, I feel like the usual thing she'd do while saying "Hey, you shouldn't be like that" is forgive me with a kind smile. If I had a big sister like Kamei-chan I feel like I'd be strongly dependent on her.

Q5 (little sister): If Risako was my little sister, on the contrary I think I'd forgive her whatever she might do. I'd lose to Risako's cuteness, and soon be like "Ok, ok". Moreover, since that's what it resembles right now as well, it's very fitting :lol:. Following that, I'd be prideful of her to my friends. I'd say "I have such a cute little sister!" I wouldn't be able to help but take her to many different places to show her off.

Q6 (mother): Kumai-chan is very careful with her health and hygiene. Even if other members catch a cold, when there are symptoms like that, she advises on what to do to help them. If she was my real mother, I think she'd make nutritionally balanced meals and would take care of other points relating to my health.

Q7 (pet): Doesn't it seem like Yuuka has big and round eyes like you'd never know when she might cry, just like a small dog!? It's a feeling like if you look at them once you'd come to stare into them forever... If you look into that puppy's pupils it'd be just amaszing, wouldn't it? She'd pierce your heart with her moe :lol:

Q8 (comedy duo): Because I think it's an intense journey until you bloom as a performer, even if you feel like your spirit may be broken, it'd be best to have someone who'll be cheerful and encourage you no matter what. In that case, I think it'd be Chinami. For example, even if I fail on the stage, I'd expect her to energetically say "You can't let yourself feel you're failing like this!" As for the roles, Chinami would be the boke and I would become the tsukkomi I think :lol:.

Q9 (girlfriend): Because Miya always has high spirits and the air of being energetic, as a boyfriend if we're together we'd always be laughing. I feel like we'd be a couple that'd never suppress our laughter. On the other hand there would things to be careful of as well, like not forgetting to keep up the image of being the boyfriend. I think Miya would be a very fantastic candidate for a girlfriend!

Q10 (boyfriend): When I think of Maimi-chan there's the airheaded image, but I have a feeling that airheadedness would make a very attractive boyfriend. That feeling of something missing would be cute, and there'd also be a warm feeling. A boyfriend that'd actively flame your desire would be good too, but a guy that delicately likes you would also be attractive...... Because of that, I chose Maimi-chan :heart:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:03:42 AM by rokun »

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #532 on: September 02, 2010, 02:37:37 AM »
So apparently, Risako sneezes epicly.  XD I like her more now.

Captain's ideals about a boyfriend kind of make me laugh. Maimi's airheadedness is one of the reasons I like her. Leader love  :heart:

My MiyaSaki expectations have been met.  :heart:
...Must write now before my brain stops going  :wub:

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
« Reply #533 on: September 06, 2010, 03:55:05 AM »
Want to know more about what Saki-chan thinks and likes? :lol:

Q1: Members: Yajima Maimi, Tsugunaga Momoko, LinLin, Mano Erina. Unit: Unity Power. If I add myself, our common feature is we're in the same year in school! As for other things, because we're of the same class and our awareness of each other is strong, but conversely also because we'd see each other as rivals, I think there'd be an implicit connection among us. We'd make full use of that connection in making our unit :lol:

Q2-1 (voice): I can't help but honestly admire Airi for her great voice. Whatever song it is she handles it perfectly, and there's never an objection with listening to what she sings...... I think she's just awesome!!

Q2-2 (dance): Beyond just dancing with her whole heart, while really feeling its scope, I think (Takahashi-san) is so cool when she dances. If you don't really dance with a lot of courage, your full scope really won't be shown.

Q2-3 (talking): Even when I watch the variety shows Michishige-san appears in I can't help but see her brain turning so fast, how good she is with comebacks, and her intuition. I think she's a genius at talking!

Q2-4 (character): Miya gives a likable personality whether toward a guy or a girl, so I'm very envious of her. Since she's skilled at conversations and fashionable, she gives the impression that she knows how to help everyone have fun.

Q2-5 (face and body): Kumai-chan's smoothly growing height and long arms and legs can't help but draw attention, can they? I also would love to have that kind of body. I want to be told wherever I go, like Kumai-chan is, that "You're style is great!" :lol:     

Q2-6 (fashion): I haven't really seen the everyday clothes of H!P members other than Berryz, but in Berryz Miya is the most fashionable. I think she's really great at things like her combination of styles and how she arranges them.

Q3 (secret personality): Even though Risako's outward appearance is a wantonly girlish and cute image, sometimes she displays boyish actions to the other members! For example, her sneezes are rather dynamic, and times like when she puts on facial lotion, even though it's usually gradually rubbed into the skin, since Risako scrubs her face as if she's washing it, it really surprised all of us!! :lol:

Q4 (big sister): If Kamei-san who always gives me a full snug feeling would become my big sister, it seems like she'd make me live every day in peace♪ Even if I'm selfish and say mean things, I feel like the usual thing she'd do while saying "Hey, you shouldn't be like that" is forgive me with a kind smile. If I had a big sister like Kamei-chan I feel like I'd be strongly dependent on her.

Q5 (little sister): If Risako was my little sister, on the contrary I think I'd forgive her whatever she might do. I'd lose to Risako's cuteness, and soon be like "Ok, ok". Moreover, since that's what it resembles right now as well, it's very fitting :lol:. Following that, I'd be prideful of her to my friends. I'd say "I have such a cute little sister!" I wouldn't be able to help but take her to many different places to show her off.

Q6 (mother): Kumai-chan is very careful with her health and hygiene. Even if other members catch a cold, when there are symptoms like that, she advises on what to do to help them. If she was my real mother, I think she'd make nutritionally balanced meals and would take care of other points relating to my health.

Q7 (pet): Doesn't it seem like Yuuka has big and round eyes like you'd never know when she might cry, just like a small dog!? It's a feeling like if you look at them once you'd come to stare into them forever... If you look into that puppy's pupils it'd be just amaszing, wouldn't it? She'd pierce your heart with her moe :lol:

Q8 (comedy duo): Because I think it's an intense journey until you bloom as a performer, even if you feel like your spirit may be broken, it'd be best to have someone who'll be cheerful and encourage you no matter what. In that case, I think it'd be Chinami. For example, even if I fail on the stage, I'd expect her to energetically say "You can't let yourself feel you're failing like this!" As for the roles, Chinami would be the boke and I would become the tsukkomi I think :lol:.

Q9 (girlfriend): Because Miya always has high spirits and the air of being energetic, as a boyfriend if we're together we'd always be laughing. I feel like we'd be a couple that'd never suppress our laughter. On the other hand there would things to be careful of as well, like not forgetting to keep up the image of being the boyfriend. I think Miya would be a very fantastic candidate for a girlfriend!

Q10 (boyfriend): When I think of Maimi-chan there's the airheaded image, but I have a feeling that airheadedness would make a very attractive boyfriend. That feeling of something missing would be cute, and there'd also be a warm feeling. A boyfriend that'd actively flame your desire would be good too, but a guy that delicately likes you would also be attractive...... Because of that, I chose Maimi-chan :heart:

MIYASAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and awwwwwwwww she'd want Maimi to be her boyfriend :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #534 on: November 04, 2010, 09:34:06 PM »

Captain is not impressed by the lack of progress for a PB
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
« Reply #535 on: November 05, 2010, 02:37:03 AM »

Captain is not impressed by the lack of progress for a PB

And yet they are giving Yurina another one  :angry:

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
« Reply #536 on: November 06, 2010, 06:47:34 PM »
CAPTAIN HAZ A BLOGGERZ! CAPTAIN HAZ A BLOGGERZ!

http://serend.net/u/shimizu_saki/

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #537 on: November 06, 2010, 09:24:52 PM »
[unlurk, stalker mode activated]

Nice find! I wonder what will she blog about. Please no food pics lol.

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #538 on: November 07, 2010, 07:23:30 PM »
i saw momo, maasa and yurina blogging few hours ago haven't checked since this morning...

anyway watching the bk dvd mag 24 right now and i just couldn't help but smile at this :

this is jph!p babe~
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 10:08:55 PM by ChrNo »

Offline SukiPanda

• Member+
« Reply #539 on: November 08, 2010, 07:07:43 AM »
i saw momo, maasa and yurina blogging few hours ago haven't checked since this morning...

anyway watching the bk dvd mag 24 right now and i just couldn't help but smile at this :

this is jph!p babe~

i check like every five minutes  :lol:

i wish that I could click "thank you" like five hundred gazillion times  :P

And DAYUUUM STRAIGHT!!! She's my jph!p babe  :D lookin smexy even in baggy clothes. I like I like a lot. I'm so happy that she's growing her hair out though she is looking more and more gorgeous every time I see a recent pic of her. If only I could tell her this in person.  :oops:  I will make that my life mission then.
Step 1: Find a exchange student program somewhere in Tokyo that's near H!P headquarters or Up Front (whichever)  XD *in progress*

~♥CHU♥~
Avi made by yours truly
Domo arigatou gozaimasu

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Hope Not (JP Ver.)