JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Lorraine

Author Topic: [TEAM N] SAYAKA ~ The Yamamoto Sayaka Thread  (Read 189324 times)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Team N] SAYAKA ~ The Yamamoto Sayaka Thread
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2012, 05:30:23 AM »
It'll take a while to grow on me. lolpun.

I think it'll be kinda like Churi... I'm not digging it now but once she starts figuring out how to rock it, it'll be fine.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2012, 01:32:33 AM »
once she starts figuring out how to rock it, it'll be fine.

Sayaka, babe, you work fast. :wub: :wub: :wub: :drool: :drool: :drool: :fap :fap :fap :fap

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2012, 10:49:00 AM »
She looks great, but that first cut must have been a bit traumatic

but  looks like she felt pretty confident:

And Arisa Koyanagi joked in her blog that they looked like "two boys", but that
Sayaka was the "prettier boy"

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2012, 05:14:34 AM »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2012, 10:55:23 PM »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2012, 05:13:45 AM »
i just want to say :

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SAYAKA IS SO FU*KING AWESOME in UZA PERFORMANCE...

OMG, MY HEART......
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 08:51:47 AM by yukofan »

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2012, 02:08:39 AM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2012, 08:31:41 PM »

Chihiro

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2012, 06:23:42 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2012, 01:44:11 PM »
Go to Heaven

Offline Fadeout

• ecchi
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2012, 01:17:18 AM »

Is that some kind of weird energizing drink there at the end?

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2012, 01:35:05 AM »
SDN48 had previously been in a CM for energy drink Minmindaha

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2012, 10:02:21 AM »
Credit naruse for the find

Offline arsnet

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2012, 07:46:47 PM »
Hi, this is my first post here.. back then I'm just a silent reader
Yoroshiku onegaisimasu.. m(_ _)m

Sayanee is my only reason in my first post here..

I Love NMB so much because of her

I'm curious about Sayanee former band, "MAD CATZ"..

Why it got disband? I think the future of the band will be bright..

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »
arsnet, Welcome!  :welcome

It's good to see someone who really loves Sayanee, and NMB48. I'm sure you'll find (or have found) that NMB is packed with amazing girls.  :yep:

As for MAD CATZ, most searches will turn up information on the gaming peripherals company. However, after adding Sayaka's name to the search terms, I did find this tidbit.

https://twitter.com/yoshi_nsk/status/189859514600800258
Yamamoto Sayaka says that her band MAD CATZ broke up because the label told them to write 10 songs in a week. DUMB LABEL

I have no idea how accurate that statement may be, though.

Offline arsnet

« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2012, 08:30:20 AM »
arsnet, Welcome!  :welcome

It's good to see someone who really loves Sayanee, and NMB48. I'm sure you'll find (or have found) that NMB is packed with amazing girls.  :yep:

As for MAD CATZ, most searches will turn up information on the gaming peripherals company. However, after adding Sayaka's name to the search terms, I did find this tidbit.

https://twitter.com/yoshi_nsk/status/189859514600800258
Yamamoto Sayaka says that her band MAD CATZ broke up because the label told them to write 10 songs in a week. DUMB LABEL

I have no idea how accurate that statement may be, though.

It's taken from sayanee's post as response to Hara Mizuki G+ post about her graduation. Here is the translation:

http://namba1.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/nmb48-sayakas-response-to-haras-graduation/

But I guess it's not the reason why they disband. Making 10 songs in a week is a major label condition to take the band to their label, it's rather common condition for the band to make debute major in some major music industries specially for unknown band like MAD CATZ back then.

and MAD CATZ already became major label under Sony Music label. Sayanee just said "And that was the end of us" but I think it's not mean that making 10 songs is the real reason of their disbandment. More over, they song, "Girls be Ambitious" already taken as opening anime, "Moegaku".

Even though the label doesn't want them in their label anymore, I guess many major industries want to take them..

:(

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2012, 04:22:40 PM »
^ I had read that before, but had forgotten about it.  :sweatdrop:

Finally, the recording company said, “Write 10 songs in a week and come back. If you can’t do it, we can’t use you guys.”

And that was the end of us.

That sounds like not being able to write 10 songs in a week was the reason to me, unless the translation is off - which is always a possibility. I'll find the original post and check for myself when I come home after Christmas.

I must say that I really like MAD CATZ songs. However, I don't think I would have discovered them - or Sayaka - if she hadn't been in NMB48. Maybe they can have a revival sometime, since she has gained a lot of popularity now.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »
The problem with bands like that is that there are thousands of them and only very few actually make it big.

For example, a band like Eu*Phoria failed despite Avex's back-up. Some members ended up in Gacharic Spin, which also had band members from three or four other 'failed' girl rock groups. Gachapin is now transforming into Doll$boxx, etc, etc. The point being that even with top musicians and proper back-up it's still difficult to make it. Scandal is one of the few newer bands who are still successful after a number of years.

The fact that they had Sayaka as a member doesn't mean anything since she completely unknown at the time. Actually, there is a perfect precedent to Mad Catz. Oshima Yuko was a band called Doll's Vox, produced by The Alfee's Takamizawa Toshihiko (!!!). it doesn't get much better than that but even they failed miserably  :nervous

So yeah, as far as Sayaka is concerned, she is waaay better of being in NMB48 (the captain and shared center at that).

edit:

As far as the "write ten songs" deal is concerned, that isn't such a surprising thing to come from a record company. For example, Gus G had to write like 20 songs in a very short time to get his band Firewind of the ground. They test what the artist can do and can check if there is enough material to work with for a single/album release.

Offline arsnet

« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2012, 02:32:48 PM »
The problem with bands like that is that there are thousands of them and only very few actually make it big.

For example, a band like Eu*Phoria failed despite Avex's back-up. Some members ended up in Gacharic Spin, which also had band members from three or four other 'failed' girl rock groups. Gachapin is now transforming into Doll$boxx, etc, etc. The point being that even with top musicians and proper back-up it's still difficult to make it. Scandal is one of the few newer bands who are still successful after a number of years.

The fact that they had Sayaka as a member doesn't mean anything since she completely unknown at the time. Actually, there is a perfect precedent to Mad Catz. Oshima Yuko was a band called Doll's Vox, produced by The Alfee's Takamizawa Toshihiko (!!!). it doesn't get much better than that but even they failed miserably  :nervous

So yeah, as far as Sayaka is concerned, she is waaay better of being in NMB48 (the captain and shared center at that).

edit:

As far as the "write ten songs" deal is concerned, that isn't such a surprising thing to come from a record company. For example, Gus G had to write like 20 songs in a very short time to get his band Firewind of the ground. They test what the artist can do and can check if there is enough material to work with for a single/album release.

I really like your answer  :twothumbs

Gachapin is all female girl band I like the most :) But I don't think they failed, they turn in to dollsboxx because they join with Fuki Light bringer and armmy their former vocalist can't continue his activity in the band because she has disease.. and surprisingly they got major label in avex after turn into dollsboxx which make me little confuse.. how can they unexpectedly got major label without any announcement..

And this is new information to me.. so Yuko has been in the band before Join AKB right??

Sorry if I'm Out of topic, Im just curious why MAD CATZ disband. After listen to "Girls be Ambitious" I think this band will be famous and survive long.. even though honstly I don't really like their other song.. :lol:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2013, 05:48:52 AM »
She's so funny

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Lorraine