JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Quiet ga yondeiru

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316212 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #480 on: June 22, 2008, 10:19:03 AM »
^okay... here it goes:

earlier, Yoshizawa AviCor and Matsuura Motors signed in a merger forming the new company Y.M. AviMotoCor

Now, some of the board members from Matsuura Group are moving to split the old Motors company into two: the aviation division (of which Miki is part of) and the automotive division (the larger portion of the Motors company)

of course, most of the board members in this conspiracy with Aya's father expect Aya to chose the bigger portion. This would leave Miki in a vulnerable position because of the possibility that whoever becomes president of the aviation division is a minion of Aya's father. If their plan does take effect, Miki (who does not want to depend on Aya financially) loses her job, her family will pressure her to get back together with Yossui...

on the other side of the court is Miki's father who is also applying pressure on Aya by holding himself hostage... If Miki and Aya do not break up, he will leave the company... Being the reknowned aviation engineer that he is, most investors are attracted to to invest in whatever company he is in... which is at the moment the new AviMotoCor... if he leaves some of the investors might pull out their money...

Yossui's plan is for Aya to take the smaller company by buying more than 50% of the shares. This will keep Miki safe from the evil plot and consolidate the merger since Aya and the Yoshizawa group will have monopoly of the board.

Miki is an aviation engineer... surprising ne~?...

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #481 on: June 22, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »
That's a conglomeration right? XD I think I got it..all the assholes, can't they just let them love each other freely? So Yossi is for them having the smaller pie but happier with it right?

Aviation engineer....it's pretty surprising.*imagine how Miki plays with an airplane* :P

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #482 on: June 22, 2008, 12:52:42 PM »
@tito: damn, i dropped the needles in a haystack... *starts looking for needles*

... so much for being faithfulness on my part...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason, she can't explain, Rika suddenly woke up. She turned on the small lamp on her bedside table and immediately noticed the sketchpad under her phone. She noticed it because she didn't recall leaving it there. She knew she left it in the drawer. She moved her phone aside and picked up the sketchpad, reading the scribbled message in it.

"Ka-chan, I have an emergency meeting at the office. I'll be back as soon as I can. -To-chan <3"

Rika smiled as she returned the sketchpad to the drawer where it belonged. She got up and went to the bathroom. She washed off the tiny speck of dried drool on the corner of her mouth.

She decided to wait for Hitomi's return despite the fact that she was still very sleepy. She prepared a cup of coffee in the kitchen and brought it out to the living room.

It was 2:30am. But Rika didn't care. It didn't matter what time Hitomi left, what mattered was what time she would be back home. Rika took a sip of coffee to keep herself awake. She closed her eyers smelled the rich aroma of the coffee hoping that the strong scent keeps her awake.

Rika opened her eyes and gazed at the swirl of the coffee in the cup. Mike and Jr liked their coffee sweet. She recalled how the two boys she took care of put more sugar than coffee in a cup.

She missed those boys. They were always making her laugh and they enjoyed one another's presence a lot. They were good kids. Thinking about it now, Mike is the same age as Seito. They might get along well if they met.

Rika yawned aloud before bending to the side to lay her head on the arm rest of the couch. Rika looked up at the clock and watched the hands move. Her eyelids were slowly falling. She was resolved on fighting the sandman but she was losing the battle.

==

Hitomi carefully opened the door and slowly entered the flat. She was surprised to see that the lights in the living room were on. Rika must be awake now.

Hitomi walked into the living room and smiled at the sight of Rika, she was sleeping on the couch. She fell asleep while waiting for her To-chan to get home.

Hitomi knelt down and studied Rika's face up close. She was really beautiful. "a Yoshizawa must always choose the best..." Hitomi whispered to herself as she picked up Rika and gently carried her back to her bed.

Hitomi pulled up the sheets and tucked Rika in bed. She looked down lovingly at the sleeping Rika and bent low to kiss Rika on the lips. The kiss was soft and gentle. The princess didn't wake up from the kiss of the handsome prince. They must be characters from a different story.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #483 on: June 22, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »
Hitomi pulled up the sheets and tucked Rika in bed. She looked down lovingly at the sleeping Rika and bent low to kiss Rika on the lips. The kiss was soft and gentle. The princess didn't wake up from the kiss of the handsome prince. They must be characters from a different story.
Goodness gracious..is that a sense of foreboding that something bad will happen? Hey, I don't believe you!! Now you will say you invented a pin a while ago or something like Albert Einstein!

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #484 on: June 22, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »
^... something bad WILL happen... when it does happen... you'll know...

... no... i can't do that... i'm just rearranging the plot in my mind for the best effect... so technically,  i melted the needles in to a semi-liquid mass of metal... hopefully, i can make one huge needle out of it... i'm no albert einstein... i suck at math...

« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 02:05:30 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #485 on: June 22, 2008, 02:09:46 PM »
Sooo much angst from everyone now :cry:
You're all making me sad!
Does this mean we're about to lose our IshiYoshi sweetness chapters? :o

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #486 on: June 22, 2008, 02:16:10 PM »
^... don't worry so much about angst in this fic...

SWEET ISHIYOSHI PREVAILS IN THIS FIC!!!

... i just had a bad week... it kinda affected my thoughts...

lollipopgirl, i missed you!!!

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #487 on: June 22, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »
Awww, i missed you too when you couldn't update, but i've just been lazy with comment/reading the last couple of days... Don't update too much when I'm away from Tuesday for a week, I'll be scared if I have too many pages to catch up on ;)

Thank god they shall stay together :D Now I hope GAM gets worked out, I think Yossy still has feelings for Miki and she did back then too, she just hid it coz she knew Miki wanted Aya :(
Even if May gets Rika back somehow, Yocchan will get her back (I have confidence in that now) and maybe it will even re-establish her feelings for Rika more and she will completely move on from Miki.
This is coming from a YoMiki fan too, look what you've done to me :lol:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #488 on: June 22, 2008, 03:35:17 PM »
^... give me notice when you're away...

... nice analysis there...

stronger GAM and IshiYoshi relationships are all that we hope for, ne?

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika awoke to the sound and smell of bacon being fried. She was surprised to find herself in her room again. She pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't a dream. "Itai..."

It really wasnt' a dream.

She then checked her bedside drawer and looked at the sketchpad. Hitomi's note was there. So that wasn't a dream either. She wondered how she got back to her room. She slowly got up and followed the sound and smell to their source.

Hitomi was busy frying bacon and toasting bagels in the oven. She was so preoccupied that she didn't notice Rika watching her from the kitchen counter.

Hitomi was wearing a "kiss the cook" apron on her office clothes. Rika had to admit, even silently to herself, that Hitomi looked kakoii in that apron and she really did want to kiss this morning's cook.

Rika ducked behind the counter and hid from Hitomi. Hitomi was humming a familiar tune as she placed the food on serving plates and laid them on the table. She was about to take the apron away when Rika snuck up behind her and gave her a tight hug. "May I kiss the cook, please?"

Hitomi faced her and leaned in for the kiss. It was a brief kiss but it was enough to make the butterflies in their stomachs go crazy. Their lips parted and broke into smiles.

"This is my 'thank you' for the delicious breakfast dishes you prepare for me everyday... I know it's not much compared to what you cook but... it's all i can cook..."

"To-chan... ... I love it..."

"You're just saying that..."

"No... i mean it..."

Hitomi leaned in for another kiss. It was a little longer than the previous kiss but they had to pull away. Hitomi' going to be late for work.

Rika assumed her seat on the dining table and Hitomi soon followed suit after taking off the apron.

"Um... To-chan, did you carry me back to my room?"

"Yeah... you fell asleep on the couch..."

"I was waiting for you..."

"I know... you even made coffee..."

"What time did you get back?"

"Around 3:15... The meeting was with Aya... she's running into some problems with her company and was asking for some advice from me... but she really didn't need the advice... I know she can handle things herself..."

"Wow... you two must be pretty close..."

"Our friendship goes way back...we're like siblings..."

"Well, I hope she pulls through the problems her company is facing..."

"I hope so too, Ka-chan..." I really hope so...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 04:10:30 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #489 on: June 22, 2008, 06:38:14 PM »
Whoa, Miki, Aya and Yossy all have the same issues, kinda. Their fathers are trying to dictate their lives. I hope Yossy is right and Aya goes through with the plan. We have to save Miki's job! And Rika trying to wait up for Yossy was soooo cute! Rika really missed those kids, huh? I hope she gets to see them again.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #490 on: June 23, 2008, 12:44:41 AM »
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl:

aya fighto fightoooo  :onioncheer:

oooh sweet ishiyoshi, i don't want angst here~~  :mon emo:

poor Rika, they will use the childrens that she taked care  :mon cute:

waiting a new chapter!!  :mon whine:

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #491 on: June 23, 2008, 03:26:40 AM »
Mushy mushy ishiyoshi!  :lol: Don't kill my brother's comp with its sweetness as well! :P *Pray that everything will go well for Aya and Miki*

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #492 on: June 23, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »
@strawb3rrykream: yeah... that's the life of rich heiresses and child prodigies...

@Yukari: wait no longer... but this is a short update...

@tito: i'm sorry about your comp. ...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika washed the dishes as always. Hitomi left for work late again. Boy, Did she make a mess in the kitchen. There was a thin film of grease coating the wall behind the stove now. Hitomi didn't thaw the bacon before frying them.

Rika took a sponge and soaked it in soapy water. She carefully wiped the greased wall with the sponge. The core wasn't new to her. When she moved to the Philippines, and stayed with her tita Eula, she committed the same crime-- frying bacon without properly thawing them. The punishment was this task that she undertook just now-- cleaning the wall.

Eula taught her a lot of things sbout living in the Philippines. Cooking local food, speaking in Filipino, how to commute, going to the market and getting a good bargain and her favorite 'chore' of them all, taking care of kids.

Jr was five when Rika first entered their home with her stepmother and successfully entered their lives. Eula usually left Jr in Rika's care while she was at work. Rika walked Mike and Jr to school and fetched them daily, she helped them with their homework, tutored them in math and science, played with them and just hung out with them whenever there was nothing to do. She raised them both but she was closer to the younger boy, Jr. Probably because he was really young when she moved in. Mike's already in highschool and spent less time at home, therefore less time bonding with Rika. That's easy to understand. Rika missed them both. She missed being called "ate Rika" (filipino equivalent of onee Rika-chan).

It would be funny if Hitomi met the boys. She imagined them calling her "kuya Hitomi"(FE of onii Hitomi-chan). A smile crept up Rika's face. They would get along well. The boys loved playing basketball-- like many average Filipinos. And Hitomi would love to brag about her victories in the sport.

Rika found herself in the couch still thinking about the life she left behind. Good thing the sun left behind the good memories when it set yesterday. She remembered the good friends she made the past five years: Trina, Anna, Chard... and Joseph.

She walked to the window and parted the curtain. It was dark and cloudy, bad weather was coming. It seemed darker up north. Then again, she couldn't really tell because of the smog covering the city of Makati. But if it really was darker up north-- in Manila and Quezon City Rika hoped it wouldn't flood at Eula's home anymore.

In Sampaloc, Manila, where Eula and her family lives, sometimes floods could reach up to Rika's knees. That's why they barely kept anything in the first floor of their home. Everything was upstairs.

Auntie May took her away from that happy home. Rika felt a small frown form on her face. It seems the sun wasn't able to carry everything it had to yesterday. Maybe, she had too much past to send away with the sun that the sun couldn't carry it all.

Rika looked down at the city. Everything looked small and insignificant. People looked like ants and larger vehicles barely made the size of matchboxes. They were all moving quickly, except in places where traffic was heavy. The people walked in a brisk pace, going in all directions, heading to different places. She noticed two people bump each other but were too preoccupied to react even to apologize. People can be so cold at times, they even take sensations like pain for granted.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #493 on: June 23, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »
Sense of foreboding increasing..
It seems the sun wasn't able to carry everything it had to yesterday. Maybe, she had too much past to send away with the sun that the sun couldn't carry it all.
Hmm... ;) Hopefully the moon can do the job.

About the last paragraph, I just want to say: maybe people do take pain for granted because they, no we, are familiar with that sensation. And everything apart from our lives always seem small and insignificant. Like we don't waste time feeling for others unless it affects us. For example, it's easier for us to feel the pinch of the price hike for oil rather than an earthquake somewhere killing many. That's how it feels like peeking at the world goes by from that top view. We just shake our heads and be disturbed by it for a split second before we go back to our own lives. Life goes on for us. And that's what makes ishiyoshi in this fic special because of the way Yossi slowed down her life and took care of her. That is indeed something worthy to bring out because Yossi is the kind of person who is caught in that hectic life. The magic of how two people's paths can cross and their lives intertwined in such a way. Fancy me thinking pretty rhetorical today ;) :P (I won't be writing at least for this week so I'll insert this short, not very short, paragraph as part of my comment. It's not your fault girl. It could have died while I was reading some other stuff as well. Ah, I just feel like rambling about life today. Probably that's how one feels after an exam ;) )

^Hopefully that is what you are trying to bring out (not sense of foreboding of the pin) XD
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:57:09 PM by tito »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #494 on: June 23, 2008, 03:18:51 PM »
^ that's a nice insight right there... i'm glad you found that in my fic... i will miss you and F.Y.I updates this week but just go at your pace...

btw, how was your exam? I'm still cheering and praying for you...

honestly, the story just flows... the character take on a life of their own once i type their names and post them...

you have the liberty to derive meaning from the words, actions and emotions... of course, you can't dictate how the story would go and who ends up where but you all are free to interpret whatever you can extract from this fic...

(SAN, NI , I*HIYOSHI) SE NO~) UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi entered her office beaming with pride. She cooked breakfast for Rika and Rika loved it. She wore a huge smile on her face as she laid her briefcase on the table.

Hitomi sat in her chair and looked at her PDA. She has a meeting Michishige Sayumi-san. This was going to get interesting. The young model-turned-modeling agency owner wanted to revise contracts with Y Fashion and PubCom. Exclusivity issues.

Hitomi looked at the revisions Michishige wanted to be done. She was scrutinizing every single sentence when suddenly her office phone rang.

"Yoshizawa-san..."

"Aya?"

"Yes, it's me..."

"What's up?"

"...Miki..."

Hitomi didn't know what to say. Was there really anything else to say? "What about Miki? ..."

"She's quitting..."

"What?!"

"She says, if I allow the split to happen, she's going to leave me." Aya sounded like she was crying. "The moment I told her about our plan, she figured out that I have spoken with you..."

Hitomi was silent. Miki did know her well.

"She said she would leave me if I become a Yoshizawa."

That hit Hitomi hard. She knew what Miki meant.

"She said I was giving up on her if I let them take my company apart. She said I'm going to be like you if I let them."

Miki knew how to make people speak in codes without knowing it. Hitomi was right, Miki didn't miss her at all.

"She said, I have to fight them head on if I want her to stay..."

"What do you plan to do now?"

"I won't let her leave me... I won't let them take my company apart... Although I didn't build it up the way you built yours, I earned this company... Miki and I... we earned this company..."

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #495 on: June 23, 2008, 07:34:14 PM »
Poor Rika-chan. She misses the kids. I can see her like that, such a mommy! But we still don't know if she's pregnant. I have my doubts but only you know! Ahaha! Sayu! Of course she's a model-turned-entrepenuer (sp?) That's so perfect! :P Oshit, Miki! She's really over Yossy! But she's right, I guess. Aya can't just let them do that. Seeing what happened to Yossy should be enough to try her hardest. Ganbatte, Aya!

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #496 on: June 24, 2008, 02:24:12 AM »
That sounds so Mikitty like to say such things ;) Ok, so it is a head fight now. FIGHTO!!!!!!

Oh I just had a paper yesterday..it's quite ok just that my hand almost broke after the whole thing, yeah. TO FRIDAY AND I WILL BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #497 on: June 24, 2008, 03:07:44 AM »
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub: :inlove: dasdasdas :mon angel: (sorry, i can't help it  :roll:)

well... poor aya... fightooo fightoo ayaya!!  :mon determined:

Miki hates Yossy?? mmm interesting  :mon dunno: to be a yoshizawa...

i want a update~~  :mon psst:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #498 on: June 24, 2008, 03:39:09 AM »
Ahaha! Sayu! Of course she's a model-turned-entrepenuer (sp?) That's so perfect! :P

yeah... that's exactly what i thought...

That sounds so Mikitty like to say such things ;) Ok, so it is a head fight now. FIGHTO!!!!!!

... the question is how? ... but we won't dwell on that question too long...

i want a update~~  :mon psst:

i hear you, dear...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi was speechless. She didn't really know what to say. It felt like any word that falls out of her mouth would sound inappropriate and inconsiderate. Aya stopped crying but any word about Miki breaking up with her would leave her drowning in tears.

*click* Call waiting. Her caller ID said it was an unknown number. Must be the Eyes.

"Aya, please excuse me. There's another call. Just hold please, it might be important."

"Okay"

*click*

"HOW DARE YOU! WHO DO YOU THINK ARE YOU?" It wasn't the Eyes.

"Miki?"

"That's Fujimoto for you, Yoshizawa."

"What's going on?"

"I asked you a question first! Now, answer the question."

"... She didn't want to lose you... She just asked for some good advice."

"Yes, she asked for GOOD advice. What did you give her???"

"...err... Good advice?"

"Try again, Yoshizawa!"

"Hey! That's what I would do--!"

Miki cut her off. "EXACTLY!"

"What?" Hitomi was now lost.

"You didn't give her good advice, you just told her what YOU would do in this situation. And if you ask me, Yoshizawa, it's not a good plan at all... She's not a sneaky bastard like you! Don't make her one."

"What do you want her to do?! Just give you up for the bigger slice of the pie?"

"Shut up! No one said the pie had to be sliced. I want her to fight them head on. She fought for me head on before. I don't doubt that she will do it again."

"Like when she punch--"

Miki cut her off again. "Yes, like when she punched you for cheating on me."

"... That was when I lost you..."

"You never had me."

"I just did what I had to do. You didn't love me..."

"What is wrong with you Yoshizawas? Why do you let the fight reach the 12th round when you can end it with the first punch?"

"It's not that simple..."

"It would be if you just help Aya. And I mean REALLY help." The line went dead. Miki hung up.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 08:54:26 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #499 on: June 24, 2008, 04:25:47 AM »
"Miki?"

"That's Fujimoto for you, Yoshizawa."
This cracks me up for some reason. Yomiki FTW! Where is Yukari?  :roll:

Aya punched Yossi..please have a flashback scene!!!!!!! XD

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Quiet ga yondeiru