JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - The Takeover

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316210 times)

Offline firemore

Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #700 on: August 05, 2008, 11:53:10 PM »
i guess things shouldnt be rushed between rika and yossie, im gonnna be patient now

and what a sad yomiki past, knowing that miki did love yossie before also makes me happy too

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #701 on: August 06, 2008, 03:54:52 AM »
 :mon whimper: now i kinda of feel bad since i really wanted them to conserve water.... If yossi can wait then so will I
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #702 on: August 06, 2008, 05:38:23 AM »
woohooo Yoshi did the right thing!

still here :D
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #703 on: August 06, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »
Yocchan heard meeeeee~! :w00t:
She is awesome for doing the right thing like that :heart: Doesn't mean I won't be hanging out till they both are ready though :drool:

The YoMiki past, awwwwwwwww! No wonder Miki was so grrr at Yossy when she gave Aya advice about what to do now... And they loved it each other too :cry: as a YoMiki fan, that breaks my heart :(

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #704 on: August 06, 2008, 05:03:58 PM »
last update was --> wow

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #705 on: August 06, 2008, 09:32:16 PM »
I just ready your comments on the last page of the thread

"@maverickpanda: thanks! OfT: your fic is awesome... OnT: i love you..."

that is so  :shy2: I love you to. Let us walk the path of Ishiyoshi glory together!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline mads

« Reply #706 on: August 07, 2008, 05:46:17 AM »
Great chapter! *me=speechless*

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #707 on: August 07, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »
@strawb3rrykream: that not-so-pretty-past-with-Miki shaped our sweet Yossui into the prince we so love today... we'll see how this turns out...

@hotohori: yeah... I'm glad she chose to do the right thing... But then again, had she chosen the other path, I think she would've had a pretty good reason for doing so... anyway, I think this really is the best step for them right now...

@heyyouhiya: for now, yes... :D

@CrypticShadow8: I'm just relieved Yossui didn't give in... in other cases she would...

@firemore: ... remember: you did ask for some YoMiki past... :lol: ... yeah... patience is a virtue...

@takagakifan: don't feel bad... i still love you... we'll just have to wait and see how they manage this situation...

@sweeety: huzzah for Yossui!!! huzzah! huzzah! huzzah!

@lollipopgirl: ... yep, loud and clear... yeah... it wasn't easy but she did it! ... i hope somehow IshiYoshi can mend your :heart:

@kRisZ: ... i totally went against the wishes of my rabu-rabu for that one... so if it wasn't wow, i don't know what it... :lol:

@maverickpanda: yeah... i just realized today how the fic went from dark to sweet... will it snap back to dark later? maybe~... anyway, love is all around in this thread because it's all IshiYoshi in here! Let us write for the greater glory of IshiYoshi!!!!  :cow:

@mads: me=just as speechless as you are! :lol: ... not really... :)

@all commenters: THANK YOU ALL!!!!
@all readers: thanks for continuing the journey with IshiYoshi... it's still a long road ahead of us... i hope you guys stick around and enjoy the ride...

... i'm doing a sort of experiment here... so forgive the sudden change in POV... i just want to internalize right now...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi's POV

I sat by my desk, shuffling papers in pretense of working. Rika laid still in the bed. She had been still and silent since I laid her down and tucked her in (before she tugged the blanket off her body). She seemed to be asleep but the smile on her lips told me otherwise. She really was just pretending to be asleep just as I was pretending to be busy with work.

I took the last gulp of moonshine from the glass in my hand. It amounted a little more than a shot but it still had some kick in it. I had to down it quickly. It was good enough that the beverage was clear. If Rika asks me what it is, I'll just tell her it's water. This was my little secret, my tension-relieving vice. Ayaka would kill me if she knew about this while Mai steals my stash.

I told Rika I had to prepare documents for tomorrow's meeting and I really had to. But I had already finished the task half an hour ago. Right now, I'm just stalling.

I wanted to lie down beside her but at the same time, I didn't.

I'm afraid. I am afraid of her.

She's so delicate. So perfect.

If I touch her, she might break.

She might lose her perfection under my touch.

I might lose her. I can't love her too much. She might leave me too. I can't risk losing her.

Love.

Mama. Miki. ... I loved. ... but I was left behind... both of you... left me...

Love.

I can't lose Rika.

Rika opened her eyes and she looked straight into mine. She had a dreamy look. She looked at me as if I was perfect. She told me she thinks I am perfect as I carried her from the living room to this bed.

She laid on her side. She must have been watching me the whole time.

Perfect?

That can't be.

I'm broken.

But she kept her gaze on me and I melted in her eyes. If I was perfect in her eyes, I must be perfect. She made me perfect.

"To-chan?" She called to me. I smiled at her. That was all that I could do. She looked at the glass that I still had in my hand. "What are you drinking?"

"... Just water..."

She gave me a knowing smile. She knew I was lying but she let it slide. "Can I have some?"

I turned the glass over. "There isn't anymore... But I can get you a glass from the kitchen. You want me to get you a glass?"

"Oh... That's not necessary..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah..."

I turned off the light on my desk. It was the only light we had on.

The darkness swallowed everything but her.

The moonlight that flowed in from the window shone on her skin and illuminated her perfection. The pink nightie (the second one from the set of five) seemed to turn into silver as it draped over her body. The body she offered me just this evening. The offer I rejected.

Damn.

Why did I turn her down?

"To-chan..." She called to me again as she patted the space beside her on the bed.

I laid down beside her. I laid motionless.

"Won't you kiss me goodnight?" She slightly got up, supported by her elbow as she asked me. I suddenly panicked. I can't. I don't want to contaminate her sweetness with the alcohol on my lips. I do not want to corrupt her perfection.

She didn't wait for my response. The next thing I knew, her lips were on mine. My eyes closed themselves shut as I lost myself in her kiss.

After pulling away, she rested her head on my chest. She listened to the beating of my heart.

With her sweet voice, she imitated the steady beat. "Do-ki..Do-ki..Do-ki.." Did she know that my heart beats only for her? I don't know.

I suddenly felt her hands unbuttoning the first two buttons of my pajama top. All trails of thought ceased. I suddenly felt panic like an electric current that ran through all my nerves. My eyes popped open and I wanted to protest but I cannot find the strength to do so.

She ran her hand across my chest slowly, as if she was looking for something. Her hand stopped in the middle where my heart was and kissed the spot where the beat felt the strongest. "Do-ki..do-ki.."

She laid her head on my chest again and dozed off. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

She's here with me and that was all that mattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #708 on: August 07, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »
 :heart:  :)

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #709 on: August 07, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »
 :pleeease: Dont waiver Yossi, be strong for her, I know you can do it.

So good I love it

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #710 on: August 07, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »
Loved it! :love: Seeing Yossie's pov made it even sweeter cause we could she what she really thinks underneath her strong exterior.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #711 on: August 07, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »

Hi Tru-
AWESOME story (you should know that by now).  :rikabunny

I have followed your story since the beginning. Good story, Good Ishiyoshi

Keep on writting...you know you have everyone's support and blessings  :onioncheer:

PS: This is where I found you.   :mon geek: ;D

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #712 on: August 07, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »
aaaaw how sweet !!!!!!! :luvluv1:

:hehehe: yossie *doki doki*  :mon lovelaff:

how long can yossie hold back?!  :mon evillaff: :mon evillaff:

next update please !!! :mon inluv:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #713 on: August 07, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »
Aww, Yossy :cry: She's so afraid to hurt Rika and push her away, but at the same time, they both want the same thing. Ooooh, about the alcohol, so Ayaka doesn't know but Mai steals some? Mai works hard so I guess she needs a break sometimes too.
Keep it up, babe!!! :lol:

Offline firemore

« Reply #714 on: August 07, 2008, 11:17:29 PM »
dont worry yossie, rika will never leave your side like miki, im a little disappointed that miki cheated behind yossie's back

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #715 on: August 08, 2008, 05:12:04 AM »
@kRisZ: you're conserving words?

@maverickpanda: ... yeah... i was re-reading the whole thread last night and i remembered that this was originally supposed to be a dark-fic... i just can't do it... i love IshiYoshi too much...

@CrypticShadow8: you think so? ... hm... i have a lot to improve in this 1st person POV business... but I'm glad the image came across pretty well...

@Yankii Heart: thank you... i'm grateful for all your support...

@hotohori: ... update will be up in an hour or two...

@strawb3rrykream: yeah... theirs is a complicated love... more complications coming soon...

@firemore: they "cheated" on each other a lot... maybe they did it for different reasons but nonetheless, they just weren't meant to be...

@JFC: Pare, sorry hindi na kita na-hintay na maka-comment... Miss na kita...

@Yuki, tito: where are you guys? I miss you... ... hmmm... you guys must be busy with school... good luck with whatever you're doing! i still love you guys...

@all readers: THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #716 on: August 08, 2008, 05:44:48 AM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwww kawaiii desu!

:wub:

Yossui wa hontou sugoi!!!!!!!
to Rika wa kawaii to kireii!!!!!!!!!!!

practicing Japanesse.

Yoshi rocks!

also helo from the land of msn :)

still here.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #717 on: August 08, 2008, 06:20:32 AM »
@sweeety: hey girl... i finally added you to my msn... i've always wanted to learn how to speak in japanese... i envy you!!!!! ... and stay here!  :heart:

... snapping back to my third person POV...

uber short update... the brain is not working right now... and I mean that... really... *yawn*

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika awoke to the light rumbling on the stomach of the company president beneath her. She couldn't help but smile. Food can never be too important to Hitomi. Even in her sleep, her body craved for food.

By the faint light from outside, Rika read the clock. It was only three in the morning. It was really too early to get up but Rika couldn't force herself to sleep. She was too awake.

Hitomi's arms which held Rika tightly last night have fallen to the sides. Although Rika preferred to be in Hitomi's embrace, this was for the best. At least, she could carefully slip out of bed with minimal movements and less risk of waking up the prince.

She carefully rolled off Hitomi's body and got off the bed. She walked towards a chair on which the robe that matched her nightie hung. Rika picked up the garment and quickly wore it before starting towards the door. But her short walk was interupted by a soft groan that escaped from Hitomi's lips, followed by what sounded like sleeptalk. "Ka-chan..."

Rika decided to stay in the room and watch the prince in her slumber. Who knows what juicy information she can get from the sleeptalk? She treaded back to the chair and moved it closer to the bed. After taking her seat, she gazed at Hitomi.

There was a drop of drool on her pillow and strangely, it made Rika smile. The perfect prince drools in her sleep.

Rika moved the chair even closer to the bed, the edges of each furniture touched each other. She wanted to get closer to Hitomi but the bed was too wide and Hitomi laid right in the middle. This won't do...

She finally gave up on the chair and sat on the bed. Rika looked down at the prince who was in peaceful slumber by her side. Beautiful...

Rika brushed off the fringe of hair that draped over half of Hitomi's face. She's beautiful and handsome at the same time. Rika never thought that was possible in one person until she met Hitomi. "Perfect..." She whispered softly and slowly as if the word itself didn't want to be spoken. As if it was ashamed of itself that it cannot approximate the perfection that Hitomi represented.

"To-chan..." Rika called to Hitomi without any intent. She just felt like saying the name aloud. Rika repeated the name in her mind. To-chan was Perfection's name. Rika blushed. She named Perfection. Perfection loved her. Perfection held her tight last night.

She felt a shiver come up her spine as she caressed Hitomi's face. "suki...To-chan..."

Rika watched Hitomi ever so closely. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed steadily. The pajama top was still quite open. Rika ran her hand across the chest again, without regard for Hitomi's sleep. She really wished Hitomi would wake up now. She wanted to see Hitomi's eyes. They're a beautiful pair of eyes. Just a look in those eyes told Rika so much about Hitomi. She had sincere eyes.

Rika's hand found that spot again. The spot where Hitomi's heart beat the strongest. She slowly leaned down and rested her head on Hitomi's chest again. "Do-ki..Do-ki..Do-ki.." Rika closed her eyes and listed closely to Hitomi's heart. Everything ceased to exist. It was just the two of them there now.

Rika's eyes popped open when she heard another soft groan and she felt Hitomi's arm on her shoulder. Hitomi had awaken. "Ka-chan? Ohayou... ... .."

"Ohayou, To-chan..."

After a loud unrestrained yawn, Hitomi embraced Rika. "What's for breakfast?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:31:49 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #718 on: August 08, 2008, 06:24:48 AM »
Aww these last two chapters have just been beyond cute
I kind of don't like that Yossui uses alcohol for tension relieving...
But I love how protective she is of Rika and how she won't hurt her
then just the doki doki stuff
soooo adorable  :wub:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #719 on: August 08, 2008, 06:25:03 AM »
AWWWW!!! :mon lovelaff: Rabu Rabu!!!! So adorable!
The pajama top was still quite open.
:mon thumb: For some reason, I read that and giggled like a little kid!!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - The Takeover