JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 1,2,3

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316214 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #880 on: September 04, 2008, 07:58:32 AM »
If you were your rabu-rabu would you feel like you had to compete against IshiYoshi? Maybe she doesn't think you talk about her all the time but you talk about them, like they occupy your mind more than she does maybe?... But obviously she doesn't know all the cute little comments you add about her here (like adding the Pink & brown stuff to IshiYoshi's bedroom (?) coz one of you likes pink and the other likes brown... so sweet!) so maybe she should be supportive of the fanfic coz she's included too, even if she doesn't like it & we welcome her with open arms :P

Mai, I'm really starting to dislike you here XD Stop ruining the IshiYoshi moments & even if they want to do it, LET THEM! :angry: :drool:
I think Rika should be the one to deal with Ayumi, not Yossy... Yocchan will just go all powerful boss on her, whereas Rika can do best friend guilt trip ;)

EWWWWWWWWWWWW, Prison Break... I hate that show... so glad Rika fell asleep early so she didn't have to watch much :P
IshiYoshi on the couch (I can't believe I just said couch :o ) was sweet and sexy at the same time :mon inluv:

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #881 on: September 04, 2008, 01:10:33 PM »
B: WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU GET PAST MY GUARD HULIO?
 H: Ha! I just gave him a tequila!
 B: What do you want?
 H: I want my wife back!
 B:wah? Who?
 H:Rika!
 B: You can't! I bought her! I payed 10 whole dollars (approx 1000000000000000000000 pesos XD )
 H: I'll buy her off you then!
 B: Welll I'll have to raise the price.. you know, delivery fees....cost of upkeep.....
 H: I'll give you $9
 B: SOLD! hehehe sucka!

swap

H: Kachan? Are you allright?
 R: Mmfmfmfff
 H: What?
 R: mmmfmmfmm!
 H: huh?
 R: mmmfmmfm!M!MMFFMFMMMFM!
 H: Hang on, lemme take this off
 *removes gag*
 R: I SAID GET THIS FREAKIN GAG OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!
 H:.....oh....ok, done!
 R: *glares*
 H: How are you? Did they hurt you? Did they.........
 R: I'm ok.....thank god for that chastity belt Mai bought me!
 H: Yes.....thank god.....
 R: Oh Tochan!
 H: Oh Ketchup! I mean Kachan!
 R:  * scribbles something on YOshi's arm*
 H: What's that? A locker combination?
 R: No.... something better.
 H: oooh. Bank account!
 R: No.
 H: Pin?
 R: No.
 H: Our post code?
 R: NO! Gah! *mumbells* soo freaking stupid*end mumbelling*
 H: Well what is it?
 R: It's the combination to my chastity belt silly!
 H: Oh........*throws away chainsaw* so youu wanna... you know...unlock it?
 R: Yeah it's itching like crazy, I think Miki gave me crabs! And I gotta go like there's no tomorow
 H: Eh? Miki? Crabs? WTH?
 R: I mean... make love to me!
 H: Why?
 R: Fanservice
 H: ok

and they make hot sweet rabu rabu now
 THE END

XD

Oh tru why must you write ishiyoshi so adorably.  They are so perfect together but I am sad because I know somewhere down the line something bad is going to happen and I can sense some kind of akward testing of their love for one another.

:pleeease: :fainted: even though I know it will work out in the end, why must their love always be put through the gauntlet?

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #882 on: September 04, 2008, 10:30:34 PM »
Mai = :gmon hi: Shiba-chan = :on polter: Ayaka = :mon dunno:
right on, dude!

Looks like Mai might be the horndog of the group instead of Yossi. :lol:
Possible…

True, there IS a difference here. It's a difficult one to deal with, but yeah.
props for yossui!!!

Mai plotting something already? :twisted:
she really just wanted to sit on the bed…

WTF? :?
apologies that it came out abruptly like that… I forgot to mention the part where the two sneak away from the room’s door way and just go through with the plans of living room domination…

It felt different without Yossi there, holding her as she slept. :D
awww…

BUSTED! XD

… The three of them should probably prepare herself for a MASSIVE workload increase in the near future. :kekeke:
:yep:

lol ayumi is going to be dead meat
:lol:

Previous update: *drools so much that keyboard is soaked* Damn, so freakin close!!!! :angry: Oshit, they were all outside the door!? :rofl:
Yes, they were… with stethoscopes too… … this is what you get when your writer comes from a family of doctors…

Current update: Mai just cracks me up. I agree with JFC, maybe Yossy isn't the one with her mind in the gutter all the time! Ooooh, Ayaka spilled the beans! Shiba-chan gonna be in trouble!!!! XD Aww, classic Ishiyoshi fluff! :inlove:
XD

If you were your rabu-rabu would you feel like you had to compete against IshiYoshi? Maybe she doesn't think you talk about her all the time but you talk about them, like they occupy your mind more than she does maybe?...
Thanks for the guilt trip and rubbing it in… XD j/ks …

But obviously she doesn't know all the cute little comments you add about her here (like adding the Pink & brown stuff to IshiYoshi's bedroom (?) coz one of you likes pink and the other likes brown... so sweet!)
actually, she does… I tell her these things…

so maybe she should be supportive of the fanfic coz she's included too, even if she doesn't like it & we welcome her with open arms :P
She’s supportive of the fic… at times :lol: … we talk about the fic often and I consult with her on how things would turn out… I tend to go crazy all the time so she ties me down to reality and sanity… I really like having her involved in things that I do… sometimes it’s like we’re married or something… she’s sort of a h!pster too… I made her register here… but she hasn’t logged on since registering… :lol: … she’s for conserving water… :lol:

EWWWWWWWWWWWW, Prison Break... I hate that show... so glad Rika fell asleep early so she didn't have to watch much :P
IshiYoshi on the couch (I can't believe I just said couch :o ) was sweet and sexy at the same time :mon inluv:
That’s what IshiYoshi is all about… sweeet and sexxxy…

jks. But seriously … … … … … … XD XD XD XD XD jks...not really ...but jks...but not really ZD
are you serious?
@your constant attempt to spoil my story: XD

You’re a very confusing character… thank god I don’t have to write about you… :lol: And I don’t believe in chastity belts…

Oh tru why must you write ishiyoshi so adorably.  They are so perfect together but I am sad because I know somewhere down the line something bad is going to happen and I can sense some kind of akward testing of their love for one another.
You still think so? :lol: … honestly, I feel like I’m losing it… w or maybe i never had it... :lol: when I compare the earlier chapters with the ones I have now… sometimes I feel like there are at least two very different people writing this thing… :lol:

:pleeease: :fainted: even though I know it will work out in the end, why must their love always be put through the gauntlet?
If we don’t put their love through the gauntlet, there’s nothing to write about anymore, is there? People get tired of sweeets too, sometimes… some resort to the barf bag and the others, the dentist just to go on reading this thing…

To all of you who are still here, thank you very much… I’ve been messed up the last two months…? … apologies…

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika awoke to the faint sound of her cellphone alarm coming from their room. She forgot to bring it out with her last night when they moved to the living room.

After wrenching herself out of Hitomi’s embrace, she quietly went to their room to turn the alarm off. She was very careful too. She might step on Mai who was sprawled on the floor, asleep.

She set it on an earlier time than usual as she was planning to do the laundry early, as in before dawn, so that it wouldn’t get in the way of their respective schedules.

She took out the laundry baskets from both rooms and brought it out to where their washing machine was. After segregating the whites from the colors, she loaded the white clothes first. After having pressed the proper buttons, the LED indicated 90. It would take 90 minutes for the whole cycle to be completed.

Rika was stumped. She forgot about this part. The waiting part.

It was too early to cook. She can’t watch TV as it might wake up everybody. She can’t go back to sleep. … … Rika realized that there was one thing she could do.

She walked to that room that they used most rarely. The room was sound proof and it had something she could be busy with for hours and not mind—the baby grand. Perfect, isn’t it?

Rika closed the door behind her before taking the steps closer to the piano. It’s been a while since she and Hitomi played that Moonlight duet.

She opened the piano and took the seat. The keys were cold to her touch. Rika started playing scale arpeggios to warm up. It really has been a while. After completing the drills, it took her a while to decide what piece to play.

She set her hand on the keys and just start playing improvisations on the key of D. hmm… D… wakatta… She closed her eyes as she began playing the Canon by Pachelbel. It was a shame she couldn’t remember her friend’s name. She kept her eyes closed trying to imagine the letters and their envelopes. The name’s, in all likeliness, bound to be on the envelope. She tried hard to remember but nothing came to mind.

The variations they made made Rika smile. The two of them, they owned this piece. Will I ever see her again? Is there any chance that we can fulfill our promise?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #883 on: September 04, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »
You still think so? :lol: … honestly, I feel like I’m losing it… w or maybe i never had it... :lol: when I compare the earlier chapters with the ones I have now… sometimes I feel like there are at least two very different people writing this thing… :lol:

Dont worry to much about it tru. Cant go second guessing yourself, your just pure awesome there really isnt much more to it.  And on the whole different feel of the earlier compared to the recent, meh! Tru is the only author and I will supports tru through and through.  :pandaaa:

If we don’t put their love through the gauntlet, there’s nothing to write about anymore, is there? People get tired of sweeets too, sometimes… some resort to the barf bag and the others, the dentist just to go on reading this thing…

I know I know but I still feel  :err: sometimes but I know if there is angst Yossi can show off her awesomeness more

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #884 on: September 04, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »
I know I know but I still feel  :err: sometimes but I know if there is angst Yossi can show off her awesomeness more

(i just can't resist replying to this right away)
you don't know what you're asking for, my friend... XD

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #885 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »
man First twice in the same day

(i just can't resist replying to this right away)
you don't know what you're asking for, my friend... XD

:on freeze:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #886 on: September 05, 2008, 01:50:01 AM »
Rika awoke to the faint sound of her cellphone alarm coming from their room. She forgot to bring it out with her last night when they moved to the living room.
Okay, but did Mai, Ayaka, and Shiba-chan spend the night too? :D

After wrenching herself out of Hitomi’s embrace
Must've been the hardest thing she had to do in the last 24 hours. :P

She might step on Mai who was sprawled on the floor, asleep.
* JFC pictures Mai, Ayaka, and Shiba-chan passed out on Yossi & Rika's floor.

Rika realized that there was one thing she could do.

She walked to that room that they used most rarely. The room was sound proof and it had something she could be busy with for hours and not mind—the baby grand.
Oooooooo. :O

She set her hand on the keys and just start playing improvisations on the key of D.  hmm… D… wakatta… She closed her eyes as she began playing the Canon by Pachelbel. It was a shame she couldn’t remember her friend’s name. She kept her eyes closed trying to imagine the letters and their envelopes. The name’s, in all likeliness, bound to be on the envelope. She tried hard to remember but nothing came to mind.

The variations they made made Rika smile. The two of them, they owned this piece.  Will I ever see her again? Is there any chance that we can fulfill our promise?
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...;D

Okay, this leaves 2 options for the next part. Either:
a) Yossi wakes up because she somehow, faintly hears Rika playing

OR (and I think this one is more likely)

b) Yossi wakes up because she's got it so bad that it doesn't feel right to not have Rika in her arms.
O0

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #887 on: September 05, 2008, 11:54:51 PM »
The two of them, they owned this piece.  Will I ever see her again? Is there any chance that we can fulfill our promise?
  :grr:   :stoned:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #888 on: September 06, 2008, 06:16:26 AM »
Rika-chan, always the hard-working wife!!! (LOL, I have this image of Mai sprawled on the carpet, drooling) So she wants the letters to remember who they were to? So she doesn't know it's Yossy? (At least I think it is.... :? )

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #889 on: September 06, 2008, 07:46:58 AM »
Okay, this leaves 2 options for the next part. Either:
a) Yossi wakes up because she somehow, faintly hears Rika playing

OR (and I think this one is more likely)

b) Yossi wakes up because she's got it so bad that it doesn't feel right to not have Rika in her arms.
O0
JFC = oracle of RFP

The two of them, they owned this piece.  Will I ever see her again? Is there any chance that we can fulfill our promise?
  :grr:   :stoned:
:mon rush:

Rika-chan, always the hard-working wife!!! (LOL, I have this image of Mai sprawled on the carpet, drooling) So she wants the letters to remember who they were to? So she doesn't know it's Yossy? (At least I think it is.... :? )
no... neither (k)now nothing... aren't you updating yet? :lol: cuz i am...

and are my plans of making you give up on the angst and just go with a happy ending working?
... ... i don't know...
Really this time~!^
I miss talking to you, you should go on msn more often... remember the other day when almost the whole gang was on? That was fun.

Still though I can't wait for the next part.
 Still here :) :3
i'll try to go on more often... cause usually when i'm on, everybody's off! :lol: thanks... here's the next part

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the last note of the Canon, Rika sighed. It's been such a long time since she began trying to perfect this piece. But whatever she did, she knew it wouldn't be perfect because the promise hasn't been fulfilled yet. Something will always lack until she meets that violinist again. Until they put their pieces together in this puzzle of melody, rhythm and harmony, it will never be perfect.

She didn't want to admit it but she really did want to find that girl again. It wasn't that Hitomi wasn't good. She could probably learn the arrangement by ear but it wouldn't be the same. No matter how could she is, it wouldn't be the same.

And besides, Rika herself has not memorized the violin arrangement her friend had made. She knows it by heart only as a sound. She couldn't transcribe it into notation. She couldn't make out all the nuances her friend initially improvised.

Rika resumed randomly playing scale arpeggios and improvisations. This was bliss for her. To freely create beautiful yet fleeting art. Memory mattered to music. For memory was the only way to appreciate it. The note played now wouldn't matter if you cannot relate it to the previous notes played. A note will just be a note without memory.

Memories. Rika tried to remember only the happy things but she had to concede that with all the happy memories was a reminder that those have long passed and that many sad and painful memories happened too. But Hitomi... rescued her from all those. As if none of those mattered. They're going to build a life together. The past is there but only for nostalgia.

Rika felt her cheeks getting warm at remembering how hard she had to pry Hitomi's arms off her earlier. She liked being held like that. She liked being held by Hitomi as if she was the most important person alive. She wished she was to Hitomi. She didn't know that she really was.

Rika abruptly stopped at pressing the middle C key. Love. Liebesträume No. 3.

Rika closed her eyes as she began one of her favorites from Liszt. A Dream of Love. Yes, Rika did have a dream of love. She had a dream of Hitomi. She didn't need sheet music for this one. Her hands have memorized their way on the keyboard. The rhythm they followed was the steady beating of her heart.

At the sixteenth measure, an intrusive sound, not that of the piano played along. Rika had concluded that Hitomi was an expert at sneaking into the room. Rika opened her eyes to confirm her suspicions and sure enough, Hitomi was there, standing next to the piano, smiling at her while playing along.

The dream of love manifested itself beautifully as their skilled fingers moved according to what their hearts commanded. They complemented each other so well that their adlibs fell in perfectly. It was as if, they shared the same mind and new exactly what the other is going to do next.

Compared to when they played Moonlight, today's session ended more calmly for both musicians.

Rika remained seated even if she had stopped playing. Hitomi returned her violin to its stand. No sound followed their little concerto.

Hitomi laid a hand on Rika's right shoulder as she planted a kiss on Rika's neck. "You woke up early again..."

Rika tilted her head to the other side to grant access to Hitomi. "I had to do the laundry..."

"I know... the whites are done... it's the colored ones that are on now..."

Rika looked at the clock, it was way past 90 minutes. "You--"

"Yeah... I got the whites out and loaded the next batch... I was looking for you... When I woke up, you weren't there... ... ... I fell off the sofa..." Hitomi grinned. "... You weren't there to keep me from falling..."

"You leaned outwards to much..."

Hitomi whispered in a low tone in Rika's ear "...I was thinking we could get something on... but you weren't there..."

The suggestion earned her a slap on the forearm from Rika. "To-chan! They're right there with us in the living room!"

"... I doubt anything could wake them this early..."

"That's not the point!"

"We can use the room now, you know?"

"No."

Hitomi wasn't going to give up that easily this time. She slowly placed her hands on the collar of Rika's robe. "Or, if you're too lazy to move... we can stay here... The door's locked now, anyway..." Hitomi gently brushed Rika's hair out of the way before leaning further down, kissing Rika on the shoulder, around the strap of her nightie.

Rika slightly moved away, torn between reason and instinct. "To-chan..."

"Please...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #890 on: September 06, 2008, 08:16:26 AM »
 :on bleed: :luvluv1: Is all that I can say. Cant wait for the next update.

Offline firemore

« Reply #891 on: September 06, 2008, 08:39:01 AM »
omg its the moment i've been waiting, cant wait for your next update

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #892 on: September 06, 2008, 09:20:08 AM »
Kyaaah~!  :wub: :wub:
Ok, i've been paying attention to this fic for sometime. I can't ignore Ishiyoshi fics.. :sweatdrop: But I haven't commented for quite a while so yea... You're so good at cliffhangers aye? Can't wait for more updates!! Sorry for being a lurker on ur thread..  :oops: Your fic is 'Astig!:P

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #893 on: September 06, 2008, 05:32:26 PM »
I really want to know who that person Rika is referring to is @.@
*coughs* I think Rika should listen to Yossys please *cough* (even if there are others just in the other room...)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #894 on: September 06, 2008, 05:42:57 PM »
She didn't want to admit it but she really did want to find that girl again.

to wait for someone indefinitely is so  :(  and will definitely give you indescribable feeling from time to time

another cliffhanger  :roll: one of your best assets as a writer  :yep:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #895 on: September 06, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »
Rika's in for a surprise. LOL that Yossy fell off the couch!!! XD Masaka...are they gonna... :w00t:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #896 on: September 06, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »

Mai, Ayaka and Ayumi are so hilarious together XD...but still interrupting an Ishiyoshi moment  :angry:...still way to funnythe door part XD

I was looking for you... When I woke up, you weren't there... ... ... I fell off the sofa..." Hitomi grinned. "... You weren't there to keep me from falling..."

"You leaned outwards to much..."

Yossy:  :mon whimper:

Rika:  :mon scratch:

CHOU~ KAWAII!!

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #897 on: September 06, 2008, 11:09:39 PM »
 :mon blood: 
Will they finally do it ? :mon bleed2:

:mon blowhorn: AYAKA,MAI,AYUMI WAKE UP !!!!!!  :mon star:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #898 on: September 07, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »
At the last note of the Canon, Rika sighed. It's been such a long time since she began trying to perfect this piece. But whatever she did, she knew it wouldn't be perfect because the promise hasn't been fulfilled yet. Something will always lack until she meets that violinist again. Until they put their pieces together in this puzzle of melody, rhythm and harmony, it will never be perfect.
* JFC imagines a scene where Rika's in the room...trying to play the peace. Yossi enters the room silently so Rika doesn't notice. Yossi then hears the peace, and puts 2+2 together, and then in her mind goes O_O. She then picks up her violin and begins playing her part of the duet. Rika, concentrating so much on what she's playing, doesn't realize at first the violin in the background, but when she does, she just goes with the flow and gets more into the music. After a little more time Rika suddenly realizes what's going on...she turns around and sees Yossi. Rika then puts 2+2 together as SHE goes O_O at Yossi.  BIG-TIME rabu-rabu ensues.
:wahaha:

Rika closed her eyes as she began one of her favorites from Liszt. A Dream of Love. Yes, Rika did have a dream of love. She had a dream of Hitomi. She didn't need sheet music for this one. Her hands have memorized their way on the keyboard. The rhythm they followed was the steady beating of her heart.

At the sixteenth measure, an intrusive sound, not that of the piano played along. Rika had concluded that Hitomi was an expert at sneaking into the room. Rika opened her eyes to confirm her suspicions and sure enough, Hitomi was there, standing next to the piano, smiling at her while playing along.
Sunnovabitch I'm good. XD

If only Yossi had entered a few minutes earlier. :D

I was looking for you... When I woke up, you weren't there... ... ... I fell off the sofa..." Hitomi grinned. "... You weren't there to keep me from falling..."
:mon lmao:

Hitomi whispered in a low tone in Rika's ear "...I was thinking we could get something on... but you weren't there..."

The suggestion earned her a slap on the forearm from Rika. "To-chan! They're right there with us in the living room!"
OH DAYUM!!!  :twisted:

"... I doubt anything could wake them this early..."

"That's not the point!"
Well, if they did wake up, it might have shut Mai, Ayaka and Shiba-chan. :P

Notice I said "might". Knowing those three, it would just prompt them to get even MORE nosey. :lol:

"We can use the room now, you know?"

"No."
:rofl:

Hitomi wasn't going to give up that easily this time. She slowly placed her hands on the collar of Rika's robe. "Or, if you're too lazy to move... we can stay here... The door's locked now, anyway..." Hitomi gently brushed Rika's hair out of the way before leaning further down, kissing Rika on the shoulder, around the strap of her nightie.

Rika slightly moved away, torn between reason and instinct. "To-chan..."

"Please...?"
Yow...:drool:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #899 on: September 10, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »
:on bleed: :luvluv1: Is all that I can say. Cant wait for the next update.
Me neither

omg its the moment i've been waiting, cant wait for your next update
Is it?!

Kyaaah~!  :wub: :wub:
Ok, i've been paying attention to this fic for sometime. I can't ignore Ishiyoshi fics.. :sweatdrop: But I haven't commented for quite a while so yea...
Yeah… I missed you…
You're so good at cliffhangers aye? Can't wait for more updates!! Sorry for being a lurker on ur thread..  :oops: Your fic is 'Astig!:P
You think so?  Thanks… lurker-hood’s okay with me… :D … I lurk around too… but not as much as most… Astig! :lol: let’s talk again sometime…

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You so don’t want it to happen, do you?
I just know that, soundproof or not, Ayaka Mai and Shibachan are gonna hear//know!
I can't wait for more. Yoshi's being tooo pushy and Rika's too easy
 Still here
Are they?

I really want to know who that person Rika is referring to is @.@
Yah? I want her to know too…
*coughs* I think Rika should listen to Yossys please *cough* (even if there are others just in the other room...)

another cliffhanger  :roll: one of your best assets as a writer  :yep:
Thanks!

Rika's in for a surprise. LOL that Yossy fell off the couch!!! XD Masaka...are they gonna... :w00t:
Are they gonna what?

Mai, Ayaka and Ayumi are so hilarious together XD...but still interrupting an Ishiyoshi moment  :angry:...still way to funnythe door part XD
CHOU~ KAWAII!!
XD

:mon blood: 
Will they finally do it ? :mon bleed2:
 :mon blowhorn: AYAKA,MAI,AYUMI WAKE UP !!!!!!  :mon star:
you want them to stop it from happening?

* JFC imagines a scene where Rika's in the room...trying to play the peace. Yossi enters the room silently so Rika doesn't notice. Yossi then hears the peace, and puts 2+2 together, and then in her mind goes O_O. She then picks up her violin and begins playing her part of the duet. Rika, concentrating so much on what she's playing, doesn't realize at first the violin in the background, but when she does, she just goes with the flow and gets more into the music. After a little more time Rika suddenly realizes what's going on...she turns around and sees Yossi. Rika then puts 2+2 together as SHE goes O_O at Yossi.  BIG-TIME rabu-rabu ensues.
:wahaha:

Sunnovabitch I'm good. XD
If only Yossi had entered a few minutes earlier. :D
Ms. Natavio (my 1st grade math teacher): 2+2=4
1984 (Orwell): 2+2=5
tru_harmony: 2+2=1444 and JFC=oracle of RFP

OH DAYUM!!!  :twisted:
:twisted:

Well, if they did wake up, it might have shut Mai, Ayaka and Shiba-chan. :P

Notice I said "might". Knowing those three, it would just prompt them to get even MORE nosey. :lol:
That is if Mai’s in charge…

Yow...:drool:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika closed her eyes as she felt Hitomi's hand glide on the satin fabric of her nightie. The robe had already been discarded a while back on their way to the bed. Hitomi's touch was gentle but possessive, like the kisses she planted on every inch of Rika's exposed flesh.

Hands snaked under the nightie, hoping to discover more.

Rika trembled. Each skin contact between the two of them was electrifying. There was nothing Rika could do but to close her eyes and be recepient of Hitomi's attention. It wasn't like she has done this before.

Lips made a wet trail from Rika's neck to her arms. And someone was getting wet somewhere else.

Rika leaned on the headboard of their bed for support. Somehow, the nightie had parted from her. Although she felt the urge to cover her modesty, she lacked the strength to do so. And despite the darkness, she knew that Hitomi was smiling at her.

"Perfect."

Lips continued in its journey, exploring the newly revealed territory, claiming it.

Rika felt Hitomi ascend the gentle swell of her breasts. On one, kisses marked every step of the way, while on teh other, a lazy finger treaded.

Rika's breathing quickened, and came heavier at each moment that passed.

A tongued flicked against her peak and lightning struck her core.

Rika bit her lip as she pulled her explorer closer, her hands taking room on Hitomi's shoulder. She was getting lost in this unchartered territory but was reluctant to admit it. She knew she needed guidance but didn't know how to ask.

Lips met with her own and she moaned into her lover's mouth. Tongues engaged in a fiery dance within the dark caverns, building up heat, sparking up an invisible flame.

Rika's hands left the shoulders they rested on and made their way down, seeking to feel more of Hitomi. In how their garments matched in appearance, they sought that the garments match in location as well-- off their bodies.

She felt for the buttons of Hitomi's pajama top and struggled to open them, a few pulls short of ripping the piece of clothing.

The dance halted at the release of the last button. Hitomi pulled her arms out of the sleeves, and threw the pajama top over her shoulders into the darkness of the room.

++pesky sis trying to see what i'm doing... continuing this later~~ gomen

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 1,2,3