JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Catch The Rainbow

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316206 times)

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #920 on: September 14, 2008, 10:44:48 AM »
I've been lurking around for the past chapters but I can't stop myself from making a comment to your awesome rabu-rabu chapter! :otomerika:

:on BDay: :dizzy: :shy2: :mon blood: :mon inluv: :mon ko: :mon crazyinlove: :mon love:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #921 on: September 14, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOW~! If this is what we get when it's birthday, you should have one everyday :w00t:
I liked that, it was sweet and honest... I'm wondering if it was right for Yossy to go through with it will keep such an important problem from Rika, BUT I'm glad that seeing it did happen, it went the way it did and she was so tender :mon inluv:
Most importantly, Rika-chan seems happy with it and maybe it really was what she needed to move on from the past... I'm gonna have to re-read this whole thing one day just coz I want to, but I figure it will take me a while so I'll have to wait till I have a few days spare, if not more XD

On that note, the last chapter was:
 :mon crazyinlove: :mon squee: :mon bleed2: :mon lovelaff: :mon blood: :on bleed: :wriggly:

I'm waiting not so patiently for the something better you promised  :otomerika: :shakeit:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #922 on: September 15, 2008, 04:24:22 AM »
so many comments... sorry can't reply to them all now... maybe later... haha... i smoked out lurkers! :lol:

just a short
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi carefully assisted Rika in going to the bathroom. The deed done about an hour ago had taken its toll on the green horn.

"Are you sure you're going to the hospital like this?" Hitomi asked as she held Rika, one hand on the waist and the other on her shoulder.

"I have to go..."

"... Ka-chan... i really think you need to rest..."

"I can rest while I'm at the hospital..."

"You're missing my point Ka-chan... You can't even get to the bathroom by yourself..."

"Ayumi will be with me, right?"

"Yeah... but I doubt she can carry you around like me... or maybe..." Hitomi looked at Rika with a grin.

"If you're thinking of coming to the hospital instead of going to work, I'm inclined to say no."

Hitomi kissed Rika on her shoulder. "You're psychic... but why not?"

"You said you have a lot of work to do... ..." Rika reached for the doorknob of the bathroom door. "... and don't even think of passing all your work to Mai and Ayaka again... ..." She leaned against the door as her hand twisted the knob.

"What?! After practically ambushing us in our own home, you won't allow me to punish them?"

"Their "punishments" came ahead before their "crimes", To-chan... how many times have they covered for you since I came here?"

Rika did have a point and Hitomi just had to concede, grumbling.

"Now, now... don't get mad... ..." Rika reached for anything in the bathroom that could support her as she stood. The nearest to her reach happened to be the sink.

"How can you bathe if you can't even stand up straight?"

===

Third reached into her bag and took out a small folder. I really have to talk to the Way about this...

Opening the folder, she took out a couple of old photographs. This really messes up her original theory on this case. If he is the mastermiond, that could make sense of most of the other material she has now except one. And it just so happens that this ONE thing is worth all other evidence she has gathered.

Now, after her overseas investigation, it is apparent that there was another player in the story. How active he is in the events that took place all those years ago, it was hard to tell. But it seems that he did play some sort of role.

These photographs... the fire... that car accident... ... ... screw the policy... I'm gonna talk to the old pair...

===

Jin was pacing about in his penthouse apartment in Tokyo and his assistants were finding difficulty in keeping up with him. "I'm flying back to Manila..."

"But, sir, you just got back."

"I have some business to attend to..."

"Is this about Ishikawa, sir."

"I have to know... My gut is telling me that Yoichi's hands are still moving from beyond the grave. I won't let all my hard work come to waste."

"We will book you a flight right away, sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WILL CHARMY PREVAIL?~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #923 on: September 15, 2008, 05:52:07 AM »
Man Rika can't even stand up straight Yossie really did a number on her :pimp: I'm I seeing them finally about to conserve water?

Man Jin is back... forgot about him in all the rabu rabu but I guess we nee some drama to shake things up.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #924 on: September 15, 2008, 08:02:12 PM »
how sweet Yossie carried Rika  :mon cute:
*Yossie must have done a good job* XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #925 on: September 16, 2008, 12:40:33 AM »
God, you'd think Yossy would go easy on Rika since it was her first time and all.... XD And like sweeety, I thought Rika had to like pee or something. But then the bathing line made me go :P Jeez, Jin freaks me out still. I really hope he never ever ever gets his hands on Rika... :thumbdown:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #926 on: September 16, 2008, 06:42:39 AM »
Hitomi carefully assisted Rika in going to the bathroom. The deed done about an hour ago had taken its toll on the green horn.
Dang.  :pimp:

"... Ka-chan... i really think you need to rest..."

"I can rest while I'm at the hospital..."

"You're missing my point Ka-chan... You can't even get to the bathroom by yourself..."

"Ayumi will be with me, right?"
Well, unless Rika is a REALLY good actress and can hide the...discomfort, Shiba-chan will figure out in about 5 seconds what the deal is (which means that Ayaka and Mai will know about 10 seconds after that).  :lol:

"Now, now... don't get mad... ..." Rika reached for anything in the bathroom that could support her as she stood. The nearest to her reach happened to be the sink.

"How can you bathe if you can't even stand up straight?"
Yossi should help her bathe. ;D  Hell, she should just join her and do like what we've all been saying and CONSERVE WATER!!! XD

Third reached into her bag and took out a small folder. I really have to talk to the Way about this...

Opening the folder, she took out a couple of old photographs. This really messes up her original theory on this case. If he is the mastermiond, that could make sense of most of the other material she has now except one. And it just so happens that this ONE thing is worth all other evidence she has gathered.

Now, after her overseas investigation, it is apparent that there was another player in the story. How active he is in the events that took place all those years ago, it was hard to tell. But it seems that he did play some sort of role.

These photographs... the fire... that car accident... ... ... screw the policy... I'm gonna talk to the old pair...
:O

Jin was pacing about in his penthouse apartment in Tokyo and his assistants were finding difficulty in keeping up with him. "I'm flying back to Manila..."

"But, sir, you just got back."

"I have some business to attend to..."
Gahdammit.  :angry:

If only Yossi had connections at customs so that his passport would get denied or something.

"I have to know... My gut is telling me that Yoichi's hands are still moving from beyond the grave. I won't let all my hard work come to waste."

"We will book you a flight right away, sir."
Yoichi? Was that Rika's dad?
:pig huh:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #927 on: September 16, 2008, 12:54:34 PM »
she can't stand on her own.?.  XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #928 on: September 19, 2008, 06:17:21 AM »
Man Rika can't even stand up straight Yossie really did a number on her :pimp: I'm I seeing them finally about to conserve water?
maybe... XD
Man Jin is back... forgot about him in all the rabu rabu but I guess we nee some drama to shake things up.
i almost forgot about him too... and everybody... :lol:
wow an update! I forgot what that was for a while......
oi~
and dude..... you had to ruin the sweeet mental images I was getting by adding Jin to the mix?
i have to keep the pin/needle/whatever sharp pointy object in sight to keep it in mind...
and dayum! Yoshi .... Rika.... did you do it a lot or was she just really rough or something?XD
that's what happens when you have an advanced player and a newb...
BTW, I thought Rika had to do number one or number two which is why I was amazed at how supportive Yoshi was being through this... like, why didn't she just take her pants down, help her sit and give her some privacy.... but then I read "How are you gonna bathe?" And my thoughts went to ... well I was like "oooooh" but now that I think about it (and after reading the above post) I'm thinking Bam chika wow wow!~
i know we go for realism here but i don't think i have the heart to write something with number one or two...
Yey! THird is coming back! Will you finally reveal her identity even though I already know who it is? Oooor will you just leave that some more? I want to see some Spy/Konkon action rabu rabu :3 onegai shimasu!~
i don't know yet... stick around...
I'm here! And waiting for the next  chapter!~ Even though you odon't read my stuff, I still read yours!~
thank you~
how sweet Yossie carried Rika  :mon cute:
*Yossie must have done a good job* XD
yossui is DA MAN... errr... yeah...
God, you'd think Yossy would go easy on Rika since it was her first time and all.... XD And like sweeety, I thought Rika had to like pee or something. But then the bathing line made me go :P Jeez, Jin freaks me out still. I really hope he never ever ever gets his hands on Rika... :thumbdown:
do we want to cool down the hot earth ass?
Well, unless Rika is a REALLY good actress and can hide the...discomfort, Shiba-chan will figure out in about 5 seconds what the deal is (which means that Ayaka and Mai will know about 10 seconds after that).  :lol:
no need to pass the message... they slept over, remember?
Yossi should help her bathe. ;D  Hell, she should just join her and do like what we've all been saying and CONSERVE WATER!!! XD
:lol:
Yoichi? Was that Rika's dad?
:pig huh:
yes, he's Rika's dad...

she can't stand on her own.?.  XD
XD XD XD

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi reached for the lone towel that hung nearby. She had forgotten to get Rika one last night. Damn...

"Can you hang on here for a sec? ... I'll get you a towel..." Hitomi towelled herself dry before stepping out of the shower.

Rika carefully leaned against the wall, making sure that her feet aren't going to slip.

The bathroom was still steamy from the hot shower they took together. The mirrors and windows were all fogged. The vapor precipitates stuck to the walls and gently trickled down as they succumbed to gravity's attraction.

Rika closed her eyes as she could still feel Hitomi's gentle hands lathering her body with the sweet smelling soap. It was only about 6:30 in the morning and so much has already happened. Rika relished the fragrance of the soap that reminded her of her lover's touch.

Her eyes suddenly shot open at the feeling of a warm dry towel against her body.

"Ka~chan~..."

"Thanks, To-chan..." Rika leaned her hand against the wall and tried to stand up straight with greater success than earlier.

"You can stand on your own now?..." Hitomi asked as she ran the dry towel down Rika’s arm.

Rika transferred her supporting hand from the wall to Hitomi’s shoulder. “A bit… Probably I’ll be all good after breakfast… … I think…”

"You sure you'll be okay?" Hitomi asked as she knelt down to dry Rika's legs and feet Mmm... legs...

"... Yeah... I will..."

"We better get cooking now... The three might wake up soon..."

==

Jin was just on his way out of his apartment when he remembered something that could prove useful in his return to the Philippines. He went to his library and approached an old metal filing cabinet. He knelt down to reach the bottom drawer and with all his strength, pulled the drawer open.

Flipping the tabs on the innumerable folders, he sought this important artifact.

"Ichii... ....  Inaba... ... ...  Ishiguro, Ishii... ... aha! Ishikawa."

A smirk appeared on his face. If she really is Ishikawa's daughter, things could turn pretty interesting.

===

The lovers left the room at the same time, planning to cook breakfast for all five of them but were surprised to find the living room deserted. There wasn't even any sign that they were there earlier.

"Ahh..." Hitomi smiled. "Ayaka woke up before Mai..." Without further word, she led Rika to the kitchen where there was already coffee and tea prepared for them.

"Ayaka's such a mommy to you, ne~ To-chan?" Rika commented sensing that Ayaka again was responsible for this, probably with some assistance from Ayumi.

On the kitchen counter was a bowl of sliced and diced fruits, a box of Kellog's cornflakes and a note. "There's cold milk in the fridge and powdered milk in the pantry. <3 "

"Aww... she even drew a heart..." Rika was touched by the note while Hitomi was getting worried about what will happen to her at the office. This does not bode well for her.

Rika brought out two cereal bowls for each of them and took out the milk from the fridge, she didn't bother with the powdered one. Even if powdered milk was more popular in the Philippines, Rika never really got the hang of it.

Hitomi, still lost in thought and in worry was yanked out of anxiety by a soft tug on her arm. "To-chan... aren't you going to eat?"

To distract herself from imagining the doom awaiting her at the office, Hitomi wrapped her arms around Rika's waist. "You're such an amazing woman..." Leaning down, she kissed her 'wife' on the lips as if it was their first as a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 08:33:13 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline firemore

« Reply #929 on: September 19, 2008, 07:30:39 AM »
darn jin father never learns to stop interfering with someone's affair.

"grabs a bat and hits him. bang bang bang*

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #930 on: September 19, 2008, 08:49:13 AM »
^ no, i dont think they did it in the shower.. Yossie was just helping Rika coz she couldn't stand up -properly..  ;)

mou~ Jin's plans to return...  :angry: Jin is Yossie dad right?  :oops:

To distract herself from imagining the doom awaiting her at the office, Hitomi wrapped her arms around Rika's waist.
Aww... Yossie's gonna get a whooping..  :lol: *whooop whooop whooop* [ah futurama...]

yay tru~ u sure can mix emotions.. one part i'm going 'Booo~  :jerk:' *for Jin cos he's a jerk... and the other i go 'Weeee~  :wub:'
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:52:32 AM by zay05ohayou »

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #931 on: September 19, 2008, 04:57:55 PM »
Hitomi reached for the lone towel that hung nearby. She had forgotten to get Rika one last night. Damn...

"Can you hang on here for a sec? ... I'll get you a towel..." Hitomi towelled herself dry before stepping out of the shower.
YES! FINALLY! THEY'RE "HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT!" :rockon:

"You sure you'll be okay?" Hitomi asked as she knelt down to dry Rika's legs and feet Mmm... legs...

"... Yeah... I will..."
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...:drool:

"We better get cooking now... The three might wake up soon..."
OH! Double-entendres! XD

Jin was just on his way out of his apartment when he remembered something that could prove useful in his return to the Philippines. He went to his library and approached an old metal filing cabinet. He knelt down to reach the bottom drawer and with all his strength, pulled the drawer open.

Flipping the tabs on the innumerable folders, he sought this important artifact.

"Ichii... ....  Inaba... ... ...  Ishiguro, Ishii... ... aha! Ishikawa."

A smirk appeared on his face. If she really is Ishikawa's daughter, things could turn pretty interesting.
:shocked: Oh crud.

"Ayaka's such a mommy to you, ne~ To-chan?" Rika commented sensing that Ayaka again was responsible for this, probably with some assistance from Ayumi.

On the kitchen counter was a bowl of sliced and diced fruits, a box of Kellog's cornflakes and a note. "There's cold milk in the fridge and powdered milk in the pantry. <3 "

"Aww... she even drew a heart..."
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww... :oops:

Rika brought out two cereal bowls for each of them and took out the milk from the fridge, she didn't bother with the powdered one. Even if powdered milk was more popular in the Philippines, Rika never really got the hang of it.
Yeah, I'm siding with Rika on this one. Powdered milk is more popular in RP because it obviously doesn't spoil as easily as regular milk. It's still nasty though, IMO.

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #932 on: September 19, 2008, 05:20:58 PM »
God They are so adorable and :on bleed:. I love this fic so much! You are the awesome Tru keep it up ! 

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #933 on: September 19, 2008, 08:21:26 PM »
kya~ they are soooo sweet  :wriggly:

"Aww... she even drew a heart..." Rika was touched by the note while Hitomi was getting worried about what will happen to her at the office.
  :kekeke:  Ah yes the office.. :ding:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #934 on: September 20, 2008, 05:30:31 AM »
AWWWW~ Rabu rabu!!! :w00t: They are like the perfect couple~ :heart: (Besides TakaGaki *cough* :roll: ) Mmm, legs... :drool:
Jeez, Jin needs to lay off. It's making me nervous! :P
Dude, Ayaka is mommy. Plain and simple. She provides for Yossy! XD

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #935 on: September 20, 2008, 03:03:05 PM »
Nuts. I didn't want to reply to anything for a while but the theory just popped into my head.

If the company Rika's dad owned was made bankrupt by Jinn, then he took vengeance in the worst way possible: Hiring someone to rape Yossie's mom. When she dies, Jinn gets payback by engineering the car accident that kills Rika's family; trying to get him.

Or...

First the car accident, then Rika's dad finds out it was Jinn's fault and hires the rapist.

Or...

Since Yossy's mother was the actual owner of the company, he could have hired the rapist; knowing that his wife would want to die afterwords so he can get the company. Rika's father found out and Jinn had bankrupted his company and killed him and almost all of his family.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #936 on: September 21, 2008, 02:17:26 AM »
darn jin father never learns to stop interfering with someone's affair. "grabs a bat and hits him. bang bang bang*
hey~ don't hit him... you might kill him and won't be able to use him in my story anymore... :lol:

but this ould be good... I see potential. I bet he has valuable info in that file. For once he might be helpful.
he will be useful... ... ...  for me!  :twisted: [/quote]
And THEY DID IT IN THE SHOWER TOO?!
^ no, i dont think they did it in the shower.. Yossie was just helping Rika coz she couldn't stand up -properly..  ;)
thanks, zay
still here. Still waiting. STill not trying hard at my exams. check out the linkey. You will then realise what Jin's like to me minus the WOW bit that's what I think when I read Jin XD
hmm... interesting reading... hmm... :lol:

mou~ Jin's plans to return...  :angry: Jin is Yossie dad right?  :oops:
yes, he is coming back... *sigh* ...
Jin's Yossie's dad XD and in my mind he's also hitlerXD
Aww... Yossie's gonna get a whooping..  :lol: *whooop whooop whooop* [ah futurama...]
yay tru~ u sure can mix emotions.. one part i'm going 'Booo~ *for Jin cos he's a jerk... and the other i go 'Weeee~  :wub:'
thanks... ishiyoshi love and jin hate...

I hope he goes to Yoshi' work first that way Rika isn't there when he goes.... it would be bad news if he went there and found her and poisoned both their minds or something or hurt/threatened her.
there are too many possibilities at this point in time...
and I hope RIka's safe where she is. We haven't heard much from her redneck side of the baddies (yes I imagine the rednecks from Devils rejects when I think about them) which means we wont be able to see it coming when they snatch her or do something bad to her -_-
yeah... i hope so too...
waiting~ Here~ For an updato
sorry for keeping you waiting... school is hell...

YES! FINALLY! THEY'RE "HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT!" :rockon:
i should have entitled that "the Conserve Water special" but then I didn't write the actual conserving water part :lol:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...:drool:
for some reason, i really like legs... wait... that didn't sound right... at all... :lol:
OH! Double-entendres! XD
XD
:shocked: Oh crud.

... yeah... man... i hate Jin...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww... :oops:
Yeah, I'm siding with Rika on this one. Powdered milk is more popular in RP because it obviously doesn't spoil as easily as regular milk. It's still nasty though, IMO.
yeah... regular milk is the way to go... but I use powdered milk more... as you said, it doesn't spoil as easily...

God They are so adorable and :on bleed:. I love this fic so much! You are the awesome Tru keep it up ! 
no. YOU are awesome... thank you.

kya~ they are soooo sweet  :wriggly: 
I'm all sweet and insanity....
  :kekeke:  Ah yes the office.. :ding:
:twisted:

AWWWW~ Rabu rabu!!! :w00t: They are like the perfect couple~ :heart: (Besides TakaGaki *cough* :roll: ) Mmm, legs... :drool:
of course they ARE the perfect couple...
Jeez, Jin needs to lay off. It's making me nervous! :P
we hate him...
Dude, Ayaka is mommy. Plain and simple. She provides for Yossy! XD
i think it's time for mommy to step back... and let the wife take charge! :lol:

Nuts. I didn't want to reply to anything for a while but the theory just popped into my head.

If the company Rika's dad owned was made bankrupt by Jinn, then he took vengeance in the worst way possible: Hiring someone to rape Yossie's mom. When she dies, Jinn gets payback by engineering the car accident that kills Rika's family; trying to get him.
Or...
First the car accident, then Rika's dad finds out it was Jinn's fault and hires the rapist.
Or...
Since Yossy's mother was the actual owner of the company, he could have hired the rapist; knowing that his wife would want to die afterwords so he can get the company. Rika's father found out and Jinn had bankrupted his company and killed him and almost all of his family.
I have to say... I have played with all three ideas in my mind before... all of them are pretty viable with little tweaks here and there... but...  :twisted: *moment of insanity* WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *moment of insanity over*
your theories are pretty good... from what i read, i can see you've been closely reading the fic... thanks fro bringing those up... i love reading theories...

Apologies if i haven't thanked you guys enough for the support and patronage of this word salad... I am really very grateful... I love you all!!!

Just to remind all of us of who is who and what's going on...

Jin - Yossui's dad - so far i think we all hate him
Tsukiko - Yossui's mom, she was raped and murdered 15 years ago
Yoichi - Rika's father, committed suicide 5 years ago due to business failure
Yumiko - Rika's mother, dies in a car accident with both of Rika's sisters when Rika was 13

Mayumi - Rika's stepmother, hates Rika thinking that she seduced Dan - we all hate her too
Dan - Mayumi's boyfriend, attempted to rape Rika - third person to hate in this fic
Baldo - human trafficker, attempted to sell Rika to some rich Japanese fellow, got socked by Yossui - BOOYAH!

Jr - Rika's 'stepcousin', still unconscious after "accident"
Eula - Jr's mother, doesn't approve of IshiYoshi
Joseph - torpe guy who likes Rika but gets PWND by Yossui all the time - BOOYAH!

Chimu - Rika's childhood nickname - the current mission of the pair of Eyes is to find her but this mission is secondary to their more current mission, to inform Jin on Rika...

The Yoshizawa residence in Saitama burned down about a year after Yossui's mother died. When Yossui was 13, THE WILL surfaced.

There are other details that you should have paid attention to earlier but I won't point them out... FUN FOR ME...

i hope that's refreshed our memory...

UPDATE LATER... i have to throw myself to the boondocks for a while...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:58:20 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Runaway from the Past - no update yet - just reply to comments and refresher
« Reply #937 on: September 21, 2008, 03:02:25 AM »
Usage of "BOOYAH!" by tru = :rockon:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Runaway from the Past - no update yet - just reply to comments and refresher
« Reply #938 on: September 21, 2008, 01:40:00 PM »
BOOYAH! :lol:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi and Rika slowly entered the lift. Ayumi has been waiting for Rika in the lobby for quite a while now, she sent the text message informing Rika of her location about an hour ago.

The elevator descended slowly, stopping a couple of times on different floors.

"Ka-chan..." Hitomi wrapped her arms around Rika as a group of student stepped into the lift. They were rather rowdy and laughed boisterously. But a cold glare from Hitomi shut them up quick and sent them out of the lift on the 5th floor.

Hitomi looked into Rika's eyes. Initially, Rika reminded her so much of the past, about her mother, but now, Rika made her want to look forward to the future they will have together. Hitomi turned Rika around and rested her chin on Rika's shoulder as she rested her hands on Rika's belly. "I wonder when I can feel a kick from here..."

Rika blushed and a chill rushed up her spine. "You really want to become a To-chan, ne~?

"It's not fun being good-looking, funny, kind-hearted and rich if you don't have a super kawaii baby to pass it all to..." Hitomi kissed Rika on the neck.

“To-chan!” Rika hid her scarlet cheeks in her hands.

“Well, we are both good looking, funny, kind hearted and rich…” Hitomi laughed as she held Rika tighter. “And damn sexxxy… I almost forgot”

The hold got even tighter as the elevator doors opened to the lobby where Ayumi was waiting. Hitomi walked Rika out of the lift, keeping her arms around the intended mother of her children.

Ayumi tried her best to make it look as if she didn’t know what happened between the two earlier. “Ohayou, Rika-chan, Yocchan.”

“Ohayou” The couple greeted back.

“Have you eaten breakfast? We were supposed to cook you guys breakfast but you just disappeared…” Rika inquired.

“Yeah, Ayaka and I ate before leaving…” Ayumi replied, while avoiding having to look at either of them.

“You and Ayaka? What about Mai?”

“Mai? Oh… Don’t mind her… she’s fine…” Ayumi struggled to keep a laugh from bursting out of her mouth. She recalled how she and Ayaka half-carried, half-dragged Mai out of the flat, down the elevator and into Ayaka’s car. Waking her to the sound of Rika and Hitomi’s early morning activity would not be good for any of them.

The three took the lift down to the basement parking of the condo.

Going to Ayumi’s car first, Hitomi reluctantly parted with Rika. “Well then… You guys better get to the hospital now… and I’m off to work…” Hitomi kissed Rika goodbye before helping her board Ayumi’s car.

“Oi~, You better take good care of my Rika, Ayumi… or else…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
Re: Runaway from the Past - short update - 092108
« Reply #939 on: September 21, 2008, 07:23:17 PM »

She recalled how she and Ayaka half-carried, half-dragged Mai out of the flat, down the elevator and into Ayaka’s car. Waking her to the sound of Rika and Hitomi’s early morning activity would not be good for any of them.
  Yocchan will sure be death if Mai heard it  :on lol:

Ayaka and Ayumi rule  :on woohoo:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Catch The Rainbow