JPHiP Radio (38/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - It`s Showtime!!

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66544 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - 26 (A Birthday Fic) 9/14 JST
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2012, 07:07:22 AM »
incredible one-shot and thnx for it, sorry for not replying more often :bow:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2012, 08:11:13 AM »
KYAAAAA~ ←that was me. xD ohgosh, all these beautiful sweetness. I need ze dentist. xD
Any continuation? xD like, Marriage Afterlife or smth. xD
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:02:19 AM by risa_ai »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2012, 09:25:08 AM »
it is just so sweetzzzz.... for me to come and read after being so busy with stuffs recently :)
and happy b'day to our beloved monkey... :heart:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »
 :onioncheer: :ptam-aww: haaaayyy !! TakaGaki foreveeeer  :on BDay: hehe may I request for ah haha Reiri perv fic? hihihihi  :hee: :sweat: :bow: :bow:

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2012, 09:51:05 PM »
That was so cute  :wub:

I would love to have a birthday like that xD

Very cute and great one shot :3 me likes very much xD Can you write more of these?  :wub:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2012, 02:27:33 PM »
Third Base -> Home Run
Li Chun x Tanaka Reina
A/N: Title speaks for itself. This is set three months after the previous chapter.
===~===

The orange light of the afternoon sun shone at the balcony of the Tanaka household. A female wearing a white dress laid down on a white futon outside the balcony as if it was used to view the bright blue sky or the night stars.

A white cat walked towards the figure mewing softly because cocooning itself on the figure’s neck and looked at the female. The figure turned to face the feline and started stroking its head until it fell asleep.

The female started pouting at the cat, bit her lower lip, pouted again and then sighed.

“... Stupid, Junjun.”

==->
“Papa? Where is Junjun?” Tanaka Reina walked down the stairs, dressed in a casual shorts and shirt with the white cat named Reiri trailing behind her.

“She didn’t tell you?” Tanaka Kei raised an eyebrow as his only daughter walked towards him in wonder. “Since you were going to be off from work for a month for your wrists to heal, and I’ve requested for a leave for you for two months to settle the issue. Since you’re going to be home most of the time, Junjun requested to go back to their Training camp for extra training for that alloted time.”

“... Basically, she’s not here for three months?”

“Always good at math, my Princess.”

==->
Tanaka Reina turned to lie down on her stomach, her arms stretched as the afternoon breeze blew. The leaves rustled and the birds chirped to break the silence.

“...Stupid, Junjun...”

Reina stayed at that position, until she herself, drifted off to sleep as well.

Qian Lin, or Linlin paced about in the office carrying a paper as she looked at the door that said “Research Department” that probably contained a certain Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa.

“Wah.” A low voice spoke from behind Linlin that shocked the female enough to push open the door to the room nearby and drop to the floor on her stomach.

Quietly typing and working on their respective (separated desks) Niigaki Risa and Takahashi Ai, hair disorganized and shirts crumpled (no one would mention that), looked at the door way.

“Junjun!” Gaki-san was first to speak. “When did you come back? Is Reina with you?”

Junjun shook her head left and right and smiled. “I dropped by here first, before going back to the house. She’s probably mad at me.”

“Oh, she’s furious, alright.” Ai answered and attempted to subtly fix her hair. “Then again, you should go see her immediately.”

“She’s probably on her cat nap.” Junjun answered as the two older ones laughed. “Linlin, are you okay?”

“Umm... yeah. I did not see something suspicious under the desk at all.” Ai and Risa’s faces immediately colored as Linlin stood up and dusted herself. She left a paper on their desks and turned to leave. “Job done!” She saluted by the door, softly pushed Jun out the door way and closed it.

“Still the same, huh?”

“Well... they can’t keep their hands to theirselves.” Linlin shrugged and pointed at the room that said “Surveillance” and sighed. “Like that door too.”

“You know, Michishige-san.”

“Yup.”
====->
A Tanaka household maid swept the front door, shocked the female turned to look at the door that suddenly opened and smiled brightly.

“Ju—“

“Sshhh. Only Tanaka-sama knows I’m back.” Junjun silenced the maid who only nodded. “How’s Tanaka-san been for the past three months?”

“If she’s not lonely, she’s... annoyed.” The maid frowned and answered. Junjun could only scoff.

“That sounds normal.”

“But... she’s always happy when she was with you.” The maid answered and Jun only smiled at her. “Are you back for good now, Jun-san?”

“Yup.”

Quietly, Junjun climbed the stairs and swiftly opened the door to her girlfriend’s room. Seeing that no one is on the desk, and the bed was neatly made there could only be one place where the female could be residing at.

Junjun, slowly made her way to the open balcony but instead of a sleeping figure on a futon, eyes wide in shock looked at her.

---
Reina opened her eyes and blinked. She immediately wiped away the tears that had unknowingly made their way on her eyes and sat up. Reiri also immediately stood up and look at her.

The brunette pouted at the cat that reminded so of her other half and started poking its nose softly.

“... Stupid, Stupid... Jun...”  Alert enough, she heard the door to her room open, and tried to prepare a glare at the stranger who wanted to interrupt her quiet time in her room but only widened her eyes in shock.

Without having time to think of what to say or do, her legs immediately pulled her up from the comfortable futon as she ran her way towards her guest.

About a step away from Junjun, she suddenly gained her senses and halted, keeping her hands balled into a fist on her side, her gaze down at the carpeted room.

“You...” Reina managed to speak a word out.

“Yes?”

“You’re... so stupid.”

“I’m sorry.” Junjun answered with a smile.

“You’re so stupid.”

“I know.”

“Why are you here?”

“Because you’re here.”

“Why did you come back?”

“... Because I love you.” Junjun smiled, she gave her an answer that would surely make her look up to her, and it did. Immediately, she leaned down to seal their lips into a kiss that marked a sense of longing.

Reina closed her eyes to savor the kiss as tears continued to fall down from the side of her eyes, her hands holding tightly onto her white dress.

Junjun pulled away from the kiss and looked at her crying Princess’ face. She brought her hands up to wipe away her tears and tuck away her hair behind her ears as she cupped her face. Reina opened her eyes to look at Junjun as she sniffed, tightening her hold onto her dress.

“I love you.” She spoke as more tears continued to fall down from her eyes. “Don’t leave me alone anymore...”

“I’m sorry.” Junjun answered as she wiped away Reina’s tears, but she quickly broke free from the older female’s grasp.

The brunette looked at the ground again and sniffled. “That’s not what I want to hear!” She shouted as she cried.

“I—“ Jun scratched the back of her head and hugged her Princess. “I love you too.”

“Jun...” Reina muttered as she hugged the female back. “... make love to me.”
(Third Base/END)

A/N: Home Run to follow~ Sorry, I have other things (like powerpointing formations for a dance and whatcrap lmao)

Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Third Base (JunRei) 09/26
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2012, 03:17:45 PM »
 hoho !! finally !! Home Run !! take your time ! lalala .. goodluck JunRei !! wahaha !

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2012, 02:18:22 AM »
Stupid Jun is still forgiven by the now happy kitty. Very happy if her last words were any indication.. Can't wait for the Home Run!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2012, 10:03:44 AM »
GANBAREEEEE! xD le me in the middle of exams, when it's over, i'll give you a better comment. :D

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2012, 07:25:00 AM »
forgiving reina is cute~~~
really can't wait for the home run  :drool:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2012, 04:18:17 PM »
I'm bored, so here lmao.

---
Tsundere
Li Chun x Tanaka Reina;
A/N: Dated a week after the fated PandaTurtle graduation. Dedicated to Chellaufait /o/
----=====----===---
“Reina.”

“What?” The female answered with an annoyed expression.

“If you pretend not to miss her, your mind is just gonna trick you to miss her more than you do.”

“Leave me alone. I’m tryna’ think here.” The female went back to her previous position of propping her elbow on the table and her jaw lying atop her hand.

“Reina.”

“Sayu.”

“Are you really not gonna—“

“Don’t you miss Eri?”

“I do. But I can meet her anytime I want.”

“...”

=~~~~~=

“Takahashi-san, I’m telling you, I’ll be fine here.” Li Chun, prepared for her flight back to China looked at the Morning Musume leader who was trying her best to give the same aged Chinese female a puppy expression. “No, Takahashi-san, that’s not working on me.”

“So you’re telling me it only works for me, is that it?” Niigaki Risa walked forward after disembarking from a taxi, hands on her waist.

“Now, Niigaki-san is here too.” Junjun only smiled and sighed.

“Sorry. Someone’s mother called me that her ‘daughter stormed off to the airport! I’m worried, is she going somewhere I don’t know about?’ then I remembered it was your flight today. So here I am.” Risa pouted on one side of her cheek and hooked an arm over Ai’s shoulders. “Do you have anything to say?” She said facing the female beside her.

“I’m sorry...” Ai pouted and looked at the ground. Risa only smiled and nodded at her, as she engulfed her into a hug.

“Well, just let her stay with you until maybe, boarding time?” Risa looked at Junjun who only nodded and smiled. “You know this Takahashi-san. Always the emotional kid.”

“I’m not a kid!”

“Hai, hai, Ai-chan. Let’s go somewhere and sit down, okay?”

====
“Thank you for accompanying me, Niigaki-san, Takahashi-san.” Junjun bowed as she looked at her wrist watch. “I’ll have to board soon.”

“Un.” Risa nodded and smiled.

“Contact us, okay?” Ai said and smiled wryly as well. “I’m sorry that I couldn’t convince Reina-chan to come.”

“Of course.” Junjun replied and turned around to walk towards the boarding gates. “About Tanaka-san... it’s alright. I guess she’s just that nice.”

“StupidLife,StupidTime,StupidWhateverUgh,IDon’tCareIShouldJustGoHome—“ A short female wearing a pink cap collided almost violently towards the very my-pace Li Chun.

“I’m sorry, are you al—“

“Where d’ya think you’re going?! Don’tcha think I’ll let you off. I’m tryna’ think here!” With accent in full force the female turned to face the shocked Junjun.

“... Tanaka-san?”

The female with the pink cap, and lame blue jacket bowed and lowered down her cap.

“Wh- Who the heck is that?”

“Sorry. I thought you kinda looked like her.”

“... I- Is she pretty?”

“Very.” Junjun smiled.

“... H- How ‘bout cute?”

“She looks fierce, but she’s very very cute.”

“... Wh- what...”

“Well...” Junjun smiled and scratched her cheek. “I’m leaving Japan now. I miss my girlfriend, it’ll probably still be a long time till we see each other again. You looked like her so I thought she was you.” Junjun then bowed. “Please forgive me.”

The female wearing pink cap only remained silent.

“I’m really sorry. In any way, I have  a flight to catch. Please be careful.” Junjun turned around to leave, when after taking a few steps away did she feel a sudden tug on her shirt. Turning around to check who it was, arms immediately wrapped themselves around her body.

“I...”

“I won’t leave if I can.” Junjun spoke quietly. “I want to stay.”

“I want you to stay...” Reina spoke solemnly. Junjun attempted to part from the hug, but Reina held her firmly. “I don’t want you to see me.”

“... You don’t want to see my face?”

“I... don’t want to cry...”

“I thought you won’t come today.” Junjun placed a hand on Reina’s head, patting the girl’s cap. “This cap is kinda girly.”

“Leave me alone.” Reina sniffed loudly. “I came here... because... I don’t know when I can see you again...”

“I’ll try to visit. I’ll contact you. I’ll do everything.”

“I’ll miss you.”

“Me too.”

“Flight JL081 bound for Shanghai, China is now boarding. Please proceed to Gate 7.”

Reina parted from the hug and pushed Junjun towards the boarding gates with both her hands. Her head remained looking down, for Junjun not to see her face. Jun took two steps backwards.

“I...” Reina started.

“Tanaka-san...”

“I’ll see you soon.” Reina lifted her head, removed her cap and smiled at her, holding a peace sign forward.

Her face was smeared with tears, and sadness was evident in her eyes... but her smile was genuine. She knew they’ll be seeing each other again someday. And this was not a permanent good bye.

One Li Chun only nodded and smiled back.

Reina fixed her face, wiping her tear smeared face with her hands and looked at Jun again.

She continued smiling at her, as Junjun continued to walk away from her. “Do I look fine?”

Jun suddenly looked back at her and mouthed.

“Always.”

(Tsundere/END)

Omake

“So I thought you weren’t gonna go, Tanakacchi.” Risa approached Reina from behind and patted her shoulder.

“SayuEri.” Reina answered and sniffed again.

“Reina...” Takahashi Ai stated.

“What?”

“You look lame today.”

“Aw, Come on guys. LEAVE ME ALONE!”

A/N: Chellaufait and I were talking about how Ai helped Junjun pack her things and accompanied her to the airport... so what if Reina didn’t want to go but went anyway? Here it is /o/
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Tsundere (JUNREI) 10/7
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2012, 07:25:57 PM »
HOMERUUUUN .!!! mou~~~~

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2012, 10:58:04 PM »
The omake made the story! XD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2012, 07:44:34 AM »
haha... reina should have packed up and just married off to china to be Mrs. Li...

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2012, 05:16:30 PM »
Cats and Purrs
Takahashi Ai x Niigaki Risa
A/N: Risa gets back home after her birthday fan club event.

Disclaimer: I’ve always thought that out of the 8nin momosu, Ai was closes to being a cat. While Reina is a kitten. ;D
-~-~-~-~-
Seven in the Evening, a very tired but happy however disheveled Niigaki Risa slowly walked down the street carrying her bag. Her event had dragged on a bit too long but she was sure that the fans might’ve been happy so it was alright.

This day has been quite an unlucky one for her, first of all, she went out in the morning to get some crepe with a certain bunny, kitty and a turtle and ended up dirtying her favorite shirt with it.

“That was totally Eri’s fault!” Risa smiled at the memory of Sayu blaming the still normally spacing out Turtle who just pouted at her.

“When did I become a bad luck magnet?!” Eri answered after a round of pouting. “Sayuuu!”

“You’ve always been one.” Reina replied with a smug look as Risa chuckled at the eventful happening. Eri pretended to melt on her chair, crossing her arms in front of her and huffing.

Not a few moments later, Risa said she needs to go for she still has rehearsals for her event and of course to clean herself. She met up with her Manager and with another stripe of luck, they got stuck in traffic and arrived an hour late for the rehearsal.

The rehearsal got stretched for a longer time, thus the event started about an hour and half then the designated time. She apologized to the fans as each and every one of them told her that it’s okay and that they were glad she’s safe and well.

As a compensation, she sang two extra songs for encore (despite being unprepared). What matters is that the fans enjoyed and it was one of the best birthday events for her. She was quite nervous the day before because it was her first event since graduating but was glad that everything went well.

Yesterday she had a mini party with the Minori Cast because the release of the DVD was near as well. She was happy, very happy.

However, of course she can’t help but feel that there’s something missing, isn’t there? Aika had told her she had filming for a new show soon and Ai had apologized to her during their recording for TORE! That she could not come because of The Wedding Singer.

She looked to her right side and smiled at the breaming lights of her home. She slowly descended up the small stairs of four steps and immediately open the door to enter.

“I’m home.” Risa said,  she smelled something good coming from the kitchen. She walked over immediately and saw her mother placing down plates.

“Ah, Risa-chan, welcome home. I was just preparing dinner. I knew you would be home by this time.” Niigaki-Mama said with a smile as she removed her apron and put it on a nearby chair.

At the same time Yumi descended down the stairs and waved at her sister. “Ah, Sis.” She smiled at her sister. “Welcome home.”

“Thanks. Where’s Papa?” Risa asked, fixing her bag.

“Papa is probably just outside.” Niigaki mama answered and smiled and continued to fix the table. “Go up into your room first and take a shower and change clothes. We’ll be waiting for you here.”

“Un. Okay.” Risa nodded making that infamous duck smile and ascended the stairs her sister had just came from.

Sighing out of tireness, she opened the door to her room, settled her bag down beside the door and opened the lights.

“I should take a shower first.” Risa faced her bed as she lifted up the hem of her shirt when something caught her eyes.

On a normal day, going home and looking at your bed, you should be able to find your it neatly made right? This one wasn’t.

She stared. Her mouth wide open.

On her bed, was a figure. A sleeping figure. It had black paws, on all fours. A black furry shorts (?) and a black furry top that showed some finely toned stomach. (...stomach? Wait, is that a tail?) Semi blonde-ish hair was bundled up into a cute ponytail with white cat ears. On it’s neck, covering it’s finely toned collarbones was a ribbon, much like the ones you see in gifts.

The figure was curled up on one side like a cute cat. Risa felt her breathe hitch up her throat. Immediately, she let go of her shirt hem, took a few steps backward, grabbed the door knob, and immediately went outside.

Breathing heavily, cheeks on a different shade of pink, sweating on her forehead as if she had just gone from dance practice, she immediately ran down the stairs.

“What’s wrong, Risa-chan, you look like you saw a ghost?” Niigaki-mama asked as she stood by the kitchen doorway.

“Room-Cat-Fur-Bed-What?” Risa made a million hand gestures, still not able to form a normal sentence. She inhaled quickly and exhaled slowly. “Mama, has anyone been into my room today?”

“Hm? I never saw anyone enter your room. Only you have the keys for your room, right?” Niigaki Mama tilted her head to one side. “Privacy, desho?”

“Yes. Privacy.” Risa inhaled again and exhaled. “Why is—“

“Risa-chan, go back into your room and rest up okay? You really don’t look to goo—“

“Mama, I’m fine. But why is—“

“Risa-chan, your face is red, your breathing is haggard and you’re sweating. Do you have flu—“

“No! I’m fine! It was just—I just—“

“Risa-chan. Please rest into your room.”

Risa sighed and nodded. Slowly, she ascended the stairs and went inside her room.

Hiding in the bathroom, Yumi went out as Niigaki Papa went out as well. The three looked at each other, high-fived and proceeded to quietly go out of the house, making sure that the house was properly locked before they went off into their own dinner outside.

“Seeing that was even more priceless than us giving Risa-chan something she has always wanted.” Niigaki Papa said as he chuckled.

“I told you, Papa. It’s going to be awesome.” Niigaki Mama laughed.

“Sister is always fun to toy with anyway.” Yumi chimed in as the three laughed.
-~-~-~-~-~-
“Konbanya~” A certain Takahasahi Ai dressed in a fluffy white cat outfit greeted, hands in front of her like paws as she sat at the edge of a certain Niigaki Risa’s bed.

“Ah- Ai-chan...” Risa swallowed as she hesitated to walk even within one meter to the ‘cat.’

“Mou, you don’t sound a bit too enthusiastic.” Ai pouted on one cheek, crossed her arms and legs and looked away. “Was it better if we just hadn’t meowt each other today?”

“No! No!” Risa immediately shook her head. “I was just surprised... that’s all.”

Ai turned her head to look over at an awkwardly smiling Risa near her door. She gave her a smug look, before smiling as well and opening her arms.

“Oide~” Ai said and smiled.

Risa raised an eyebrow and opened her arms.

“Oide~” She mimicked the older female as they stared at each other for a moment, before Ai jumped off the bed and went over to jump into the now twenty-four year old woman’s arms.

Risa not-so-softly crashed on the door behind her as they both slid down to the ground with Ai straddlinyg Risa’s hips and their lips crushed against each other’s.

Risa smiled into the kiss as she tightened her hold onto the older female’s waist, as Ai wrapped her arms around Risa’s neck.

It was a fierce battle between their lips and tongue savoring each moment, each corner of each other’s lips, each taste of each other’s saliva as they exchanged a passionate kiss.

In a moment’s chance, Ai pulled away from the vigorous kiss and opened her eyes to look at the loving orbs of her birthday girl and gave her a nose scrunch smile as if showing her whiskers.

“Happy Meowthday~”

“Nice to have a cat for my birthday.” Risa answered and winked, sliding one of her hands from Ai’s back down to that fine ass, softly carressing them cat tail.

“Meow~~” Ai purred as she rubbed her cheek on Risa’s. “Are you hungry?”

Risa immediately blushed and looked away. “If the position we’re in right now is related to that question, then yes.” Ai also blushed upon realization about her question. “Although, if it was ‘hunger’ that is different on the position we are in now. The answer is still yes.”

“I cooked for the both of us, meow~” Risa looked at the female expectantly and raised an eyebrow. “I did, really!”

“Then Mama in the kitchen...”

“They were all just pretending to be here.” Ai answered and stuck her tongue out. Risa leered at the older woman who seemed to not regret her actions at all.

Slowly, Ai got up from their position and helped Risa up as well.

“That was a nice surprise though.” Risa spoke and smiled.

“I’m glad you like it.” Ai smiled as well. “How’s your back?”

“Oh, it’s fine. I’ve felt worse. Like ‘love slaps.’” Suddenly a heavy hand made contact on the bean’s head as she crouched down to hold onto it. “... like that one...”

“Hehe.” Ai grinned and sauntered over to the door.

Birthday’s don’t need to be always special. Sometimes a simple dressing up, and staying at home to celebrate is already a good thing. On special days, the most important thing is that you’re together.

Although other than those, one Niigaki Risa, enjoyed her gift.

(Cats and Purrs/END)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Cats and Purrs (AiGaki) 10/20
« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2012, 08:50:27 PM »
I think Gaki-san would enjoy a perv too lol. J/k Good work, I don't even have anything prepared for this special day.

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2012, 09:49:01 PM »
I haven't read other pairings than TakaGaki, put I decided to have a go for junrei when I noticed your stories. And those were quite good  :wub: But I still got to get use to them though xD But still, nice stories  :thumbsup

And the TakaGaki birthday....  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: It was so adorable  :wub: I can so imagine Gaki-San's reaction queen mode when she noticed Ai-chan in her bed as a cat xD And the ending was kinda hot  :drool: *ahem* sorry for that, my pervert mind got better of me... xD

Anyways nice stories again and I try to be more active and comment more xD Keep up the good work!

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2012, 02:40:56 AM »
that cat costume makes me think about aichan in the Minimoni ja Movie: Okashi na Daibōken!... which i really missed that  XD
it's soo cool to be set up like this sometimes and especially during birthday  :P

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2012, 03:49:47 AM »
One cannot help but love that Guychan. ;_______; So much goodness there. Thanks for the update~ :) WRITE SOME MORE.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2012, 05:06:04 AM »
   :wigglypanda:  :rofl:  Updateeeeeeeeeee!!  welcome  back !!!  :onioncheer: a  birthday  fic  for  Gaki  yay  :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow: :on BDay: please  update  again  :prayers: :hehehe:

JPHiP Radio (38/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - It`s Showtime!!