JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Dear. Mom

Author Topic: Head Lines  (Read 23443 times)

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
Head Lines
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2007, 04:18:40 AM »
Quote from: Mikan;291977

It might take a while. Just think about it XD

When I read that it was to be read as FLESH, I lol'd big time... In the end, it turned out to be such an innocent thing, not even related to the phrase I came up with while trying to guess the pronunciation. :sweatdrop: XD

Good one, btw. :thumbsup

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Head Lines
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2007, 07:14:35 AM »
Quote from: Tanachan;301586
OMFGLMAORDAHOACAIABAATIASP

(Oh my god laughing my ass off rolling down a hill off a cliff and into a bottomless abyss and then into a snake pit)

Man, I don't know what's funnier, the latest headline or that response. XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Head Lines
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2007, 11:13:53 PM »
Quote from: Tanachan;301586
OMFGLMAORDAHOACAIABAATIASP

(Oh my god laughing my ass off rolling down a hill off a cliff and into a bottomless abyss and then into a snake pit)

You forgot one letter in your translation.  The most important one at that!  Just what is that mysterious "F"?!  :MKevil:

Yes, I know what it is.  :P

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Head Lines
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 01:53:04 AM »
Let's just say it's "emphasis"
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Head Lines
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2009, 05:26:57 AM »
Whoa, I've never seen this section before! Sooo funny! Okay I want a shot at it too. 

@@@

Breaking News!! 

An asteroid has been reported to be blazing a direct course toward our vulnerable unprotected planet.  NASA, top Japanese Scientists, and other super smart overpaid people, have no idea how to stop the giant space rock that is hurtling towards us with such deadly precision.  After an exhaustive search, political leaders have turned their final hope to a young Japanese pop idol fresh out of middle school. Despite the pressure, Koharu Kasumi (14), has been working extensively on our deliverance from what has become the single most devastating event in written world history.  When questioned on her progress towards our salvation, Koharu, had this to say. 'I've determined that asstroids are just like thighroids, except for the ass.'

...What the hell?! The audience was left speechless.

In other news...
Rika's ass.  I repeat.  Rika's big fat ass.

This has been Fujimoto Miki reporting for the last time.

@@@

*sigh* this one's weird even for me...*sheepish* next time I'll try to plan something out instead of trying to think of something off the top of my head.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2009, 05:31:50 AM »
Koharu, had this to say. 'I've determined that asstroids are just like thighroids, except for the ass.'

...What the hell?! The audience was left speechless.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2009, 05:34:25 AM »
Ahaha... Koharu is a genius. XD

I love this section, I need to read all the rest now. Thank the gmods for the restructuring and unburying this thread.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2009, 04:42:21 AM »
Aww, man, we definitely need to bring this back. Hmm, lessee here.

Breaking news!

Today, Jpop Idol Niigaki Risa was arrested for assaulting her fellow bandmate, Michishige Sayumi, at one of their live concerts. In the middle of one of their more energetic songs, the girls had been dancing together and hugging one another, when all of a sudden, Niigaki lunged at Michishige and started to beat her senseless.

It took a combined effort of all the other girls to pull the enraged Sub-Leader away from her victim. Niigaki was heard to have said, "That's for kissing my Ai-chan again!" alluding that the start of the assault had been triggered by Michishige planting an innocent kiss on Takahashi Ai's, current Morning Musume leader, cheek.

Witnesses say that kissing on stage is not anything new for the close knit group and never has it caused such a storm of drama in public. Though rumors have recently spread that the long time friends and coworkers, Niigaki and Takahashi had finally started a more than friends relationship.

Perhaps this incident confirms the rumors, perhaps Niigaki has simply cracked under the pressure of being in the public eye for too long. The young woman in question could not be reached for comment.

Michishige is reported to be in good condition after the beating and should be back to work in a couple of weeks. Now back to you.

Hmm, it's been a while. Wish Mikan would get back on and see this!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2009, 02:05:31 PM »
^ LOL! That was awesome. I wish you were the editor of H!P newsletter :D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Dear. Mom