JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - YOU&I

Author Topic: Nanchatte Renai [25/7 - Bonus Ending: Full Circle]  (Read 63796 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Nanchatte Renai
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »
Reina really had a tough decision and now its just reflect ne thing off of Ai
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Nanchatte Renai
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2009, 06:00:39 PM »
Bridge

"She was right about the eyebrows....and the forehead."

lol

Poor Risa, all the signs were indiscreetly shown

Softly, Distantly

I’m feeling sad for Risa but can’t blame Ai for finding a new one unconsciously.

Is she torn between two lovers, one innocent girl and one 'wild' girl? Or has she forgotten the first completely and fell in love with the other? Looks like it, there goes my TakaGaki in the trash bin, but I must admit ReinAi here is electrifying

Two lines that I like:

And I'm never going to let anyone take her away from me.

I wanted to make you cry.

Both are ouches for some reasons

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Nanchatte Renai
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2009, 06:35:43 PM »
it's hard to choose between AiGaki and AiReina..
your story make me love AiReina alot..
somehow i rooting for AiReina here..XDXD

reina just confess!!!!snatch aichan from gakisan.. :lol: :lol:

the reason why AiReina is more  :heart: :heart:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Nanchatte Renai
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 02:41:49 PM »
Ah I think I have a clearer interpretation of your Nanchatte Renai. Ai is keeping her relationship with Risa as Risa represent a part of her innocent past where everything is much simpler and well, innocent. Which is why their relationship never go beyond a little kissing and groping ;)

Trying to keep up with the facade is tiring though, cause that's not who Ai is any longer. Reina, on the other hand, belongs to the same world as Ai and within that world itself, both girls have created their own private sanctuary where only the two can understand. This is what Reina so blatantly hinted to Risa at Ai's home.

Unfortunately, both Ai and Reina have started to live into their make-believe world and have come to realise that with the appearance of Risa. Still, neither wants to voice out for fear that it will change everything. As Woody Allen-sensei cleverly worded, it's like squeezing out a toothpaste (credits to Whatever Works)... In this case, I vote RenAi over TakaGaki (sorry Gaki-san)

Forgive my ramblings, my mind's in an AU right now...

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Nanchatte Renai
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »
Heh, since I've separated this into a proper story thread, it's time to give proper comment replies? (!!!) Sigh, time to get to work. XD

rndmn: *hands you chocolate chip dino cookies* Welcome to the dark side. Happy to have you! XD It's hard to say what there is between Reina and Ai until we actually see Ai's POV...which is not what we get in the coming chapter. More of the same...or not? I must remind you that the view is only as revealing as what is seen on the surface. What do people see? Who is the audience? Are the characters behaving that way because that's what they are or because they are in front of someone else? Think about it. :D

Sai: Reina hides her feelings, that much is obvious. She has her pride, so she won't admit that she wants attention...if, indeed, that's what she wants. Who knows? (well, I do, but that's beside the point :P) I suppose that yes, soon I'll have to reveal what happened between ReinAi in the past, but the timing has to be right. XD I'll try to update regularly~

writerjunkie: It does seem like Ai's cheating again, doesn't she? In a way, I guess she is. But what does one have to do in order to be considered cheating? Quick note, Ai hasn't done anything with Reina since Risa came, anything intimate, that is. But I guess emotionally, she's cheating. '_' Then again, what's really going on with her? We don't know because so far, we only see from Risa's and Reina's POVs, and Risa doesn't know anything about Ai. Reina does, but even she doesn't know every single thing, and she's not telling everything about what she does know to begin with. And yes, I enjoy making things complicated just to mess you guys up. :D

gab98: Does Risa really love Ai? What is love? XD Who knows? We'll see what happens. :P

Fenrir: More than just being comfortable with the pain (which they are to some degree XD), I think it's more...fear? What they have kinda sucks, but they don't know how stuff will go down if they try to step beyond it...due to all that history they have. XD I really should get round to showing that some time. :P And yes, I love torturing all my readers. Fufufufu~

Sukoshi: Glad you like it. XD We really can't know what Ai really thinks about either Risa or Reina, until we get into her head...an event I shall postpone just to make everyone wonder for longer. :wahaha: Everyone deserves more in this story, but well...just because they deserve it doesn't mean they'll necessarily get it...cos you know, life sucks. XD

peti-chan: It's hard to love someone and try to deny it at the same time. That much I can say. XD Ai is the unknown factor in the present equation, and I intend to keep it that way for a while more. Makes the mystery that much more fun. XD Sorry, but you'll have to wait a little longer for that Ai POV  :P

kurosawa87: it's just a matter of letting things play out...but of course, something needs to happen first. We'll see. XD

kRisZ: ReinAi in my hands is always electrifying. :P I like their chemistry anyway. Yeah, I liked those lines too. :D

alwaysYou: I like ReinAi better. XD that's all I can say. But I won't make it easy for them either. XD Where's the fun in that? :lol: Btw, great picture. XD

badsaints: Nice analysis. You finally voiced the stuff that I wanted people to figure out. :lol: There's still more hidden behind the scenes, naturally, so your theory is only accurate as far as what you've been able to learn so far. Still, I applaud you. :D Rambling is good for the soul, do it more often! XD

Ok, that was a lot of comment replying to do. o_O Time to edit and post!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2009, 07:58:47 PM »
-squeezes in and wedges- '-'

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2009, 08:02:39 PM »
-shoves Yuuchan over and wedges self in as well- '_'
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »
Doll House

Risa hummed along to the music playing on the radio as she set up a framed photo at the head of the bed, as part of a small personal campaign to add touches of herself to Ai's living space.

The changes weren't large. Since there was only one bedroom, they had ended up having to share closet space; inconvenient, as Ai had a surprising amount of clothes in there. The attempts to clear a space were usually put off by Ai's busy schedule, so Risa was still pretty much living out of her suitcase for the most part.

Her next project had been to put up photos of the two of them around the house, which was easier said than done, as Risa had found out once she had started. Trying to find any picture of Ai that was not from a magazine proved to be quite a challenge. In fact, before she started, there was not even a single picture put up for display in the house, save for a small family shot out in the hall, and even that one seemed rather aged.

The picture Risa managed to dig out of her own collection was hardly the most recent either. They were still adolescents back then, and both looked somewhat different by now. Risa resolved to get Ai to take a picture with her soon. It was somehow unseemly that they didn't have a good couple shot...

Wandering over to Ai's side of the room, she helped to tidy up a little, knowing that Ai preferred to have her things neat. Without exactly intending to, she bumped into a small stack of magazines, sending them cascading into a pile on the floor. Muttering to herself, she knelt down to pick them up, intending to pile them back exactly where they used to be, then she stopped.

Quite a few of the magazines were your usual geek fare, given Ai's hobbies. That didn't surprise her. Neither did those issues of assorted fashion magazines where Ai had been featured either on the cover or within. It seemed perfectly natural for her to have kept copies of those.

What drew a frown onto her face though, were the ones with that rude girl she had met the other day. Tanaka Reina, the name seemed to leap off the page to hit her in the face. On further perusal, she also noted quite a few issues where Ai and Reina had been featured together. Some of those were dated quite a few years back, and neither of the two seemed to have changed all that much.

Well, they are in the same line... Risa reassured herself with that thought, idly stacking the scattered magazines back into a neat pile.

Pushing them closer to the corner, she spotted a shoebox behind where the pile had originally been. Curiously, she pulled it out. It was not dusty, so it couldn't have been there for very long. Reasoning that it wouldn't hurt to just take a quick peek at the contents, Risa opened the shoebox.

The music that came from the radio was the only source of sound for the next few moments, even as Risa stared at the contents of the box on her lap.

Pictures. A lot of pictures. Dozens of purikura, even more Polaroids, and assorted other shots. All were rather neatly organized in bundles, even conveniently arranged and dated.

Risa picked up the most recent photo on top. Ai was reading something on the couch in this one; the person who had snuck this shot was right next to her, expertly self-photographing to capture both herself and Ai.

Truth to be told, it was a very innocent picture...if one discounted the fact that both girls were only about half dressed. Ai was wearing nothing but an oversized shirt that barely covered her thighs, while her companion was in just a skimpy top and hot pants.

Putting that aside, Risa went after one of the older bundles of photos. Both girls in the shots were visibly younger, not that it differed that much from how they looked now. The younger Ai seemed more reluctant to be photographed, matching Risa's own memories of the Ai she knew, but evidently the enthusiastic youngster beside Ai in those pictures had been more persistent in getting her to pose.

The earlier photos were very adorable, that much Risa would admit. More often than not, her Ai-chan would be glowering at the camera, especially if it had caught her off guard. The pair shots with that annoying brat (as Risa was beginning to think of Reina) seemed to coax more relaxed smiles from Ai, and she even threw peace signs!

Feeling a growing sense of irritation with each happy, smiling photo, Risa was tempted to put them away and not continue to torture herself, but some perverse need compelled her to keep looking. She did not know what she was looking for, but in the process, she seemed to be finding out what she had missed while not being at Ai's side in the intervening years.

There were many casual shots depicting the pair. From ordinary shots of the two together at some restaurant, to more domestic scenes of them in the kitchen having what seemed like a food fight, it was evident from the pictures alone that the two were very close, if not best friends. The other alternative explanation to the pair's obvious chemistry was just as evident, but for even more obvious reasons, was completely unacceptable to Risa, so she refused to even consider it.

Putting away yet another comic shot where Reina had evidently tried to take a picture of Ai brushing her teeth (What was she doing with a camera in the bathroom? Risa couldn't help but wonder), with the older girl shoving her hand in the camera, resulting in a very lopsided shot of the mirror reflecting their grinning faces, Risa continued rummaging through the shoebox with single-minded purpose, as if trying to look for a picture that had no Reina involvement.

Another stack, bound in white paper, had the words Doll's House, 2004 written on it in English, with First Leading Role! scribbled under it in Japanese. Curiously, Risa opened up the bundle of photos. This time, it did not raise any hackles...right at first, anyway.

The assorted pictures were mostly taken with fellow actors and actresses who had been in the same play, as well as with the production crew. Each time, Ai had skilfully marginalized her presence in each shot, as if embarrassed to be on camera when it wasn't her turn to be in the spotlight.

The last one, obviously a Polaroid, was different however. Risa had not been expecting another Reina picture in this series; but then again, given the high concentration of her involvement with most, if not all of the photos she had seen thus far, she probably should have seen it coming.

Reina and Ai were shoulder to shoulder, their arms thrown around each other. Ai had already changed to casual clothing and shed her stage makeup, looking totally relaxed next to an impishly grinning Reina. Someone else had obviously taken the shot for them, since Reina's hand was not outstretched in her usual way for self-photography.

It was a very "just friends" sort of picture, but somehow it really irritated Risa. Maybe it was the way they both looked so at ease with the physical contact. Maybe it was the way Ai seemed totally unguarded and happy with Reina.

More than likely it was the scribbled words below that got her attention. It was in English characters, spelling out the names of the pair, surrounded by a heart shape. That was not all, though. On either side of the heart, Reina's and Ai's names were scrawled in Japanese, making it look thus:

Rei ♥ Ai

Risa didn't know what to think. It probably didn't mean anything...or it could. All the pictorial evidence seemed to suggest otherwise, but it could also mean that Reina and Ai were simply close friends. And if the photos could be trusted, it seemed that they often stayed over at each other's houses, given that Ai had quite meticulously labelled most of the photos.

Still lost in her own thoughts, Risa was given a jolt when a loud ringing pierced through the merry music from the radio. Nearly spilling the contents of the shoebox in her haste to get up, Risa managed to scramble to the phone and answered it, feeling oddly guilty for having been proverbially "caught" in the act, even if no one had actually seen her poking through Ai's things.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Gaki-san?"

It was Ai. Risa tried not to feel too guilty, or even worse, sound guilty as she replied in the affirmative. Ai's voice sounded appropriately exhausted, not that Risa blamed her for it. She knew that her girlfriend had not gotten more than 4 hours of sleep the night before, having had to wake up incredibly early in order to head to work.

"I don't think I'll be able to come back tonight. The management's treating us to supper after we wrap up the shoot and it's going to run late, so I'll stay over at a friend's house that's nearer to work. Don't wait up for me, ok?"

"Oh." Inner conflict raged inside of Risa. After having seen those photos, she was very tempted to ask Ai about them. Right now though, she just wanted to ask just who Ai was staying over with. Even without asking though, she had a feeling she already knew the answer.

"I'm really sorry Gaki-san, but it's better this way. I'll be back tomorrow."

The line went dead right after Risa replied with a hollow "ok", Ai evidently having to rush off to work again. It was with a heavy heart as Risa put down her phone, her head involuntarily turning back to regard the stacks of photos piled within the abandoned shoebox.

I shouldn't suspect her, right?

~*~*~

Reina looked infinitely amused as Ai ended her call with an expression of obvious relief. The older girl gave her a pointed look, as if daring the younger to say something. Which Reina obviously did.

"You know, I only live 5 minutes away from you. How is that any nearer to work?"

"Nearer is nearer. Your place is that much closer to the train station anyway." Ai replied loftily as they walked back down the corridor.

"Yeah, 5 minutes worth." They snorted quietly, sharing a quick chuckle. As they passed a small group of young models, the obviously younger (and blushing) girls stared at the passing pair, or more specifically, at Ai. Reina, not one to miss such things, remarked after they had turned a corner.

"Friends of yours?"

Ai laughed at the implied meaning in Reina's tone, but did not deny the accusation. Reina raised an eyebrow; those girls they had just walked past could not have been older than 15.

"How many?"

Ai's expression grew thoughtful. "Five out of..."

"Five." Reina finished. She slapped Ai playfully on the shoulder. "You menace!"

Ai smirked. "If it helps, I didn't really go all the way?"

"Still..."

They shared a look, before bursting out in laughter again. The staff walking by barely blinked.

Just another day at the office.

========================================================

Tralalala. :D Comment lots! :P

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 08:11:10 PM »
DIBS <3

Ahh...Gaki-san...oh how you piss me off. :lol: Didn't your parents teach you that it's wrong to go through other's things? Sheesh. But, at least detective Gaki found out some useful information. Or at least, somewhat useful, now she gets a small glimpse of how close Ai and Reina are, but even all those pictures could be a small fraction of what really happened in their past. :o I'm curious more about ReinAi's past...like, really really curious. :lol:

Shoebox pictures is always love. :heart: For some reason I think that is extremely cute. :heart: :heart: Ai doesn't like her picture taken, but she's a model? :lol: Figures.  What was Reina doing with a camera in the bathroom, hmm? :P But it doesn't shock me that Reina managed to draw Ai out of her shell when it comes to photographs. I wonder if Gaki will ask to take a picture, and Ai's response? :O

Doll House as Aichan's first lead role = :heart: Good choice :lol:

And I'm curious about Ai spending the night over at Reina's. :o So many questions, I have for you!! But I personally don't think anything would happen, because Ai's pretty exhausted, maybe she just needs to relax someplace away from home. :)

Oh, and also, I played connect the smileys on your comment reply post. :lol: I made a DINO! (With a lot of imagination and adding on other than just connect the smileys XD)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:32:55 PM by Saikami »
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Nanchatte Renai [09/29 - Doll House]
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »
fairly interesting, that will be some kick ass moment very soon to catch Ai in the act lol

well good job keep it up
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 09:53:17 PM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2009, 11:22:13 PM »
Risa knows!!! She knows!!11!one1! I'm really cautious about saying anything else, for now, than that.

Well, maybe she doesn't know, but I think doubt is beginning to set in. Cut your losses Risa and go back home!!

And lol at the pictures, I noticed you cut Gaki out of a few of them. :lol:

EDIT: Dino cookies!! With chocolate chips!!  :heart: :heart: I less than three you Estrea-sama!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:40:31 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2009, 04:03:17 AM »
Secret stash of photos! *Gasp!!!

Dun-dun-dun!!!!

Poor Risa. Just let them go. Let them live in their little fantasy world.

Ai, stop chasing the jailbaits! XD

P.S: The Dino rocks!  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 08:02:17 AM by Fenrir »

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2009, 08:40:57 AM »
Aww! XD Hahaha Ai-chan and the kids.. :lol: :heart:
Omg i want that shoe box!! :shocked: :w00t: Hah.. A lonely night for Risa :P
Saikami's dino pic = AWESOMENESS!!!!!! XD
Kyahh the "kind of pics Gaki-san might have found"!! :inlove: This chapter made me way too fangirly... :lol:
hihieheheiehie ^^ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: XD :lol:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2009, 11:44:35 AM »

Somehow I couldn't stop grinning when I was reading about photos that Gaki found  :D My love to ReinAi grew even bigger after this chapter  XD It turned out they also had their sweet, innocent moments :heart: It again proves how strong their bond is 8) I also wonder, since Ai didn’t like to be photographed like Risa stated, maybe it was Reina who made her enjoy that and thus she’s a model now…

"You know, I only live 5 minutes away from you. How is that any nearer to work?"

"Nearer is nearer. Your place is that much closer to the train station anyway." Ai replied loftily as they walked back down the corridor.
Ai-chan you are bad and I love this about you XD

And Ai with fifteen years old girls? Does it make me weird if I think it's hot?  :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2009, 02:21:45 PM »
HAHA Sai you are AWESOME! :twothumbs

It's obvious Risa is in denial :(
I think I know how this story is gonna end...

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »
LOL Doll House?  :lol: So appropriately named as the title as well as Ai's first leading role XD Afterall, isn't that what their life is like? And oh, my previous ramblings was right? Cool!

I can't help but think the photos as a symbol of memories, which I may be wrong here. As Risa noted in this chap, Ai did not put up any photo for display, save for an aged family photo. The lack of personal touch into Ai's own home could be due to 2 reasons: 1) Ai is super neat and/or 2) no memories or person(s) is special enough to be displayed. Even the old family photo seems to suggest something about her relationship with her family. The lack of Risa's photos, on the other hand, makes Risa realise that she does not have any personal special memories with Ai and her relationship with Ai is purely based on the media and occasional cute text messages. RenAi's shoebox memories...it's pretty obvious what it meant though the lack of dust seems to suggest that it was recently stashed away :wub: Love the RenAi photos you uploaded too :inlove:

Hmm Reina is okay with Ai fooling around, with 15 years old kids nonetheless, but not Ai being committed 8)

Not sure if I'm making much sense. Maybe I'm reading too deep into the story...Oh well :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2009, 04:47:17 PM »
Risa  :cry:  I so wanna hug her right now  :(

Ai, don't you think it's time to say goodbye, gosh you're hurting Risa  :angry:

But I wanna read the caught-in-the-act thing or confrontation thing or something   :twisted:  with nails digging and scratching here and there, cat fight  :onionwhip:

If I will sense that there’s gonna be some action on Reina’s bed in the next update I’m so reading it with one closed eye  :roll:

Pimp Ai FTW  :shakeit:

But still   :pleeease:  Risa   :pleeease:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »
Woohoo I'm finally back!

This was difficult to write, but yeah, finally got past all the roadblocks.

Comment replies first though.

Sai: Everyone's curious about ReinAi's past. I just love dangling it out of reach. XD Shoebox pictures are much love. :heart: And yes, nothing happened while Ai was at Reina's house. :P Nice dino! XD I love your imagination. :heart: :heart: :heart:

kurosawa87: There's bound to be some fallout for Ai soon. XD Keep on reading!

rndmn: Yes, I had to cut Gaki out of a few of those pictures. XDDD See, she gets in the way of ReinAi!!! *deliberately flawed logic* :lol: I agree, Risa should just go away. But who knows? XD Glad you like the dino cookies. XD

Fen: But Ai with the jailbaits is so hot!!! *morals completely wrong* XD

Fushigidane: I want the shoebox too! We should get UFA to have special candid camera style photos for the girls, ReinAi in particular. '_' I'd pay to get them.

peti-chan: Yup, ReinAi have a really strong bond. It's nice, really. Yeah, Ai-chan can just logic her way out of things. :lol: Logic is a great way to reason your way out of tight spots, as long as morality doesn't interfere. :P And no, it's not weird to find the idea of Ai with fifteen year old girls hot. I know I do too... >_>;;;; XD

Hammy: Of course you know how the story is going to end, I sent you the ending already! :P

badsaints: Their life is rather like a doll house, yes. I'm so happy you noticed all the little details I put out there. The fact that Ai is so impersonal with her living space says volumes about her. Glad you picked it up. :) And yes, the lack of dust on the shoebox memories, as well as the obsessive organization of the photos, says a lot about how often Ai looks at them. XD Reina has her reasons for reacting the way does, that's all I can say. XD And do! Do read deeply into the story! I need more victims um, I mean, people who understand. :D Thanks so much!

kRisZ: Yes, Ai is hurting Risa. She realizes that as well, as you will see in the coming chapter. Caught in the act? Soon, soon. Patience. Good things come to those who wait. :P

There. Now to edit...

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2009, 10:59:26 PM »
[creeps in to do that wedging thing...]

...RUN AWAY!!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - YOU&I