JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Francis M - Mga Kababayan

Author Topic: Killer-Killer [NMB Short Story] [Sept.18] - COMPLETED  (Read 2355 times)

Offline GinkoX

• NP: イミフ - 村瀬紗英
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • fansubber at your service!
Killer-Killer [NMB Short Story] [Sept.18] - COMPLETED
« on: September 14, 2013, 09:21:10 AM »
ATTENTION PLEASE~

If you want to guess who the culprit is, BETTER PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. And not discuss it here. Got that right?

If you discuss it here, I'll delete your comment immediately. :3 so obey le rules~

Then, This story has 4 Parts. Part A, B, C and D

PART A

It was already late when a group of students were left in the school, to be specific, in Namba Highschool. These Students, are Namely, Sayaka Yamamoto, Miyuki Watanabe, Mayu Ogasawara, Fuuko Yagura, Kei Jonishi, Akari Yoshida, Shu Yabushita and Nana Yamada. In total, they're eight students who were left in the school. This night, Only them and Other Faculty staffs are left, But the Teachers are in the Main Building, and the group are in the Club Building, so they are the only ones who are in the club buildings.

"Guys, Why don't we play a Silent, Hide and Seek game?" Mayu crossed her arms as she yawned of boredom.

"No, That's kinda boring."Sayaka was playing some games on her phone, but just can't help herself but to yawn.

"Hmm... Guys, do you know of the silent game, Killer-Killer?" Shu removed her glasses and placed it below the book that she was reading earlier, it seems that she also got bored.

"Ah! Yes! I'm familiar with that game!" Fuuko answered as her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"A Staring game, is it?" Akari stopped tampering with her computer and focused on the conversations.

"Hmm... Based on what I know, It is a game where you first form a circle and then pick six or more pieces of paper, and in that  Six to Eight Pieces of paper, Contains the roles of Civilian, Police, Guard, Judge, Detective, Spy, Target and the Murderer, but for the six people game, The Roles Available are the Police, Guard, Judge, Spy, Target, and the Murderer. The Role of the Murderer is to try finding the target, by killing the other players using winks, gives the murderer a clue to who is the Target. The Other Players, or the ones who got the roles of police, judge, etc. will say 'I'm Dead' if they got winked by the murderer, and the target will just stay silent when winked at. But there are dangers that await the Murderer, if the Detective figures it out faster, When the Police points gun at the Murderer and the spy points on it too, and when the judge saw what happened, he could simply say 'Guilty'. That's my short knowledge about that game." Kei fixed the glasses that she was wearing, she was an intelligent student for their class.

"Is that what you call short?" Miyuki went to the group who was talking on the big circular table of their clubroom.

"So, Are we gonna play... or no?" Nana was retouching her make up and fixing herself.

"Guys, That was just my Suggestion, unless you don't want to get bored until My Lovely Sir. Kris gets back from their meeting."

[A/N: Kris from EXO-M, He's one of my Ultimate Biases. XD]

"Why don't we use this whole building?" Kei suggested, then smirked.

"Yeah. That would be really exciting, and when the Murderer spots a person that is included in the game, she goes shouting 'BANG!'. How's that?" Sayaka smiled.

"Hmm... That's a great Idea. Let's do it!" Nana chuckled in excitement.

"Why don't we start making the draw-lots if we're gonna play?" Akari crossed her arms and started dialing her so-called 'boyfriend's' number on her Phone. "Baby! I think I'll be going home late for today. You can go home first and not wait for me to go home, Will that be alright?" She asks, the group listens to their conversation, it was in loud speaker. "I still have many things to do since I'm the student council president, so If I can go early, and we see each other on the gates, I can bring you to your home." They heard a light-voiced male on the other line. Thay had already assumed that Akari could get the President as her boyfriend because of her good image as the School Muse.

"Okay then, Bye Baby~ I love you." She smiled and hung the phone up.

Shu was cutting the pieces of paper then writes something on it. Later places it on a box then shakes it and lets the other girls in the room to pick a paper from it. After few seconds of checking of what role they got, they all exited the room and splitted one by one. The Club Building is very big, and you can easily be lost if you don't know much about this building. The Game starts as Shu sends a message telling them that the game has started.

Murderer's POV

I can now end your lives. I held my silencer handgun as I exited the clubroom, took out my phone to see who is the nearest person that I could kill. Ah, I saw her name, She's just in the staircase near my place. So, I think I'll walk slowly and Silently. I could already hear her footsteps, How should I kill her? Stab her repeatedly until she doesn't breath anymore? or... Open her stomach and scatter her intestines on the stairs? Which should I pick? A or B? Ah, I'll do both, for the Brutality. I chuckled. The smell of blood, She's already in the second set of stairs, I'll kill her.

"Ah! " I charged on her and stabbed her repeatedly. I kept her mouth shut with my silencer proceeded to my plan, After stabbing her repeatedly, I slit her throat, and traced her stomach deeper for it to be opened. I smirked as saw the blood gushing out of her stomach, I later pulled her small intestines and scattered it on the stairs, then stepped on it afterwards. I see, A Very brutal way of punishing an annoying girl, What a Hindrance. I later noticed that my uniform is full of blood, I don't care.

Then, I later heard another pair of footsteps, I checked my phone again to see who it was. "Ah. It's her." She is just one corner away from me, if she wants to see me, she needs to take another left when she reaches the intersection. I smirked. Then, As I was hiding on a corner, I saw her rush into the stairs, and she was shocked on what she saw, Yes. A Destroyed Yagura Fuuko. I made her face unrecognizable, pretty cruel, am I?

"N-No! T-This Can't be!" She was getting noisy so I shot her to death.

To be Continued on Part B
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:54:44 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Killer-Killer [NMB Short Story] [Sept.14]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 12:09:31 AM »
Woah.... Intense...

I have no idea who the murderer is.. :(

I'll pm you my guess as soon as I get some kind of an idea.

Update soon please!!  :bow:

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Killer-Killer [NMB Short Story] [Sept.14]
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 05:20:34 PM »
Part B
Akari Yoshida’s POV

I was on my way on secretly escaping this Game, I need to go home already because my dad's going to get angry, and My Boyfriend's already waiting outside the school gates. I slowly walked silently in this Dim-lit building, The School was already closed, but we're permitted to stay here because of one thing, Sir. Kris will be scolding us of what happened the other day. I heard someone's footsteps, I gulped because I might get caught by the other players, let’s just wish that it was Kei who was walking there, Well, She was damn easy to bribe. I slowly peeked in, I saw a red liquid from the staircase, and come think of it, it became smelly a while ago, and the smell is stronger here.

I was a meter far away from the staircase that I saw. I was getting curious so I summoned up my courage to walk in there.

*Tap, Tap, Tap* The sound of my footsteps, I was shocked to see a Dead body on the stairs, and the Student I.D. was also on the floor, It was facing the back so I picked it up and checked who the Owner is, I was shocked to see its name, Yagura Fuuko. I dropped it accidentally and covered my mouth suddenly.  "N-No! T-This can’t be!" I said as I try to recognize its face.

"You're Getting Noisy." I was shot on my right shoulder; I tried to cover the wound which was causing the blood to gush out like falls from my shoulder. The Voice was very familiar, I know it's her, and this is the real reason why I want to leave this place immediately. I faced her and asked her. "Y-You! W-Why d-d-did you do this?" I was already trying to catch my breath; my body is already getting weaker and weaker.

"It's because it's fun. I really love to play games like this since I was a Child. The Only difference is that, --------" I didn't exactly hear what she said. "Someone. Hyahahahaha!" I fell into the floor and as she left my body, I tried to send them a message about who the killer is.

'Guys Someone---‘

"You're very annoying!" Someone stepped on my hand. I blacked out after that.

Yabushita Shu's POV

I smirked as I left the 2nd Floor, I already placed my trackers there, and I know that something's gonna happen tonight, that's why I asked them to play this game with me. I received Akari's Message along with Sayaka and Kei's reply. Also, my phone rang a while ago, and Sir. Kris just called me. "Shu, Be Careful." I was really happy when I received his call. "Also, go to the Faculty Office right now, I need some help. Good Bye." He added, but sigh, how could he be so cold with a cute and a Beautiful Girl like me? Oh yes, Guys, Keep it a secret, I'm in a relationship with him!

Well, I'm getting the chills right now, I just read Akari's message, and it was incomplete. I just arrived on the third floor, and I noticed something very odd, there’s some noise going on in the newspaper club's room. I decided to enter and... I just saw Yagi and Suzuran-senpai typing something on their pc. I wonder why they're still here. I asked them. "Yagi and Suzuran-senpai, Why are you still here?"

"And you, Why are you still here?" Yagi-senpai stared at me coldly.

"Uhm... Some lessons with Sir. Kris and some club work." I answered.

"Hmm... We're still here because... We just arrived here. Just a few minutes ago, we're also not be taking much time here. We just want to check if the members placed the pictures for tomorrow's contest, sadly, they did it wrong. Curse you, Oshima Yuko-senpai and Matsui Rena-senpai!" They answered and Yagi pushed me outside their room, so I just have to continue my exploration.

Then, another thing was very odd, there was a strange smell. I followed my instincts and came to the 2nd Staircase that leads to the 2nd floor. I was an idiot for not noticing this earlier; I saw two dead bodies, Akari's and Fuuko's. I accidentally screamed very loud and I heard two footsteps, and it sounds like it's getting nearby, I saw two figures go down to come near me, it was Kei and Sayaka-senpai. "Shu! What happened?" Kei asked me, I was lost for words. Later, Miyuki arrived. "Yabushita! What was that all about?" Again, I can't speak, my mouth doesn't open, and they kept on asking questions until I pointed the two bodies on the staircase. After a few minutes, Nana showed up.

"Shu-chan! What's the problem?" She was very anxious, her sweat is dropping, and Until Miyuki pointed her fingers at Shu. "What did you do to Akari and Fuuko!?" Their voice was showing anger, while Nana looked so clueless.

"Don't deny it anymore!" Miyuki shouted at Nana with an angry voice, "Just spill up what happened, Granny." Mayu finally came, she came from the elevator, and she was holding a bag of shake-shake fries from Happy Bee. Then, the suspicion was passed on Mayu. "And Mayu, Where have you gone?" Kei walked closer to her, and noticed a red mark on her left sock. "What's that?" She pointed at her socks. "Ah, it’s because of the catsup in the main building, there was a party for the Ones who won the gold medals in the True Tree Olympics, and I'm one of them, then the catsup fell on my socks when I opened it."

"Where did you get that fries?" Sayaka asked her.

"Ah! Before going back here, I saw the newly built cafeteria, and I went in and it's still open so I grabbed one of their Cheap Fries. Look, here’s the receipt." She handed the receipt to Sayaka, and then I stood up and checked it.

"Let's stop on passing on the suspicions on somebody else, It's already clear that the culprit is you, Yabushita-san." Nana crossed her arms and focused at me. "Yeah, Nana might be right." Sayaka and the others turned to me as well. Why...? What's happening? I dropped on the floor; Then We all received a Message.

'If you want to know who the culprit is, come to the Rooftop immediately.'

To Be Continued on Part C
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 10:31:46 AM by GinkoX »

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: Killer-Killer [NMB Short Story] [Sept.15] [Part B]
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 10:45:48 AM »
man...this is great :on GJ:

haven't got any idea who the culprit is...maybe after the next chapter :dunno:

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Killer-Killer [NMB Short Story] [Sept.15] [Part B]
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 10:33:02 AM »
http://www.wattpad.com/story/8403316-killer-killer-short-mystery-story-completed

Posted in Wattpad (Whole Story) PM me if you want the soft copy.

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Killer-Killer [NMB Short Story] [Sept.18] [ANNOUNCEMENT]
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »
Read it!!!

Just pure awesomeness.

Keep it up! Hope to read more from you again! :)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Francis M - Mga Kababayan