JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Like This

Author Topic: Paula Patton  (Read 2728 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Paula Patton
« on: December 27, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »
Watched Idlewild and she was SMOOKING!  :pimp:

Paula Patton

And she's married to Alan Thicke's son lol

Paula Patton could make even the cheapest guy cough up 10 bucks for a movie. After a bit role in Hitch, the 30-year-old actress saved the otherwise gong-worthy Idlewild with her sexual healing. You can now catch her playing opposite Denzel Washington in Tony Scott’s thriller Déjà Vu. With the support of her husband, R&B crooner Robin Thicke, Patton is set for stardom. Here, the bombshell candidly shares her thoughts on kissing, role-playing, and men’s lingerie.

How old were you when you had your first French kiss?
Mmm. My first French kiss was with my childhood sweetheart Michael Chicario. I was probably 13. We kissed so long our lips were raw. You get so nervous as a young girl leading up to the French kiss. Like, what if I’m horrible?

Had you practiced?
Yeah, I practiced on my hand a lot, in the mirror.

Do you care about how a guy dresses?
I certainly don’t need to see a Speedo or a G-string, but I have this thing that men should dress up in sports outfits. Like, there should be men’s lingerie [laughs]. Jock straps, soccer uniforms, or baseball pants.

How does your husband deal with watching you in steamy love scenes?
It is awkward to have a love scene, yet you have to embrace… I don’t want to say anything that’s gonna get me in trouble! [Laughs.] I don’t think anyone likes to see their loved one having a love scene with somebody else, but he’s as cool as someone could be having to witness that.

Do you ever do role-playing to spice things up?
That is so personal! But yes, we do. [Laughs.] I like to practice my craft.

Do you take on a variety of roles?
You know, we’re always open to try a new role.

Offline jessie66

• Member+
Re: Paula Patton
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 06:22:54 PM »
Paula Patton - At the premiere 'The Perfect Match', Hollywood 03/07/16

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Like This