JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - TRUE LOVE

Author Topic: New Update: Two Weeks (OS?) AtsuYuu  (Read 6182 times)

Offline Darathon

• ecchi
New Update: Two Weeks (OS?) AtsuYuu
« on: February 03, 2016, 05:46:14 AM »
     Hi guys, this is my first fanfic  :roll:  It's about Atsumina during Acchan's graduation. I know im a little late lol  :nervous .

Please tell me what you think or how I should improve my writing. Any comments are great! Thank you!

It broke my heart to see you like this. Atsuko, my best friend. My soulmate.

When you started sobbing on that graduation stage I couldn't help but burst into tears. Watching you walk away was the hardest, it took every ounce of willpower I had to refrain from chasing after you. Why did you leave? But no matter what happens I will always be by your side and your graduation song reflects your aspirations in life. Crossing the river of dreams huh? I’m sure you’ll make it to the other side.

I remember when we first met, after the first generation announcement. I started out stiff and serious, not unlike a businessman, while you were quiet and distant. We did not seem like idols at all, and the first couple of years were the toughest. When you cried because you didn't want to be center in Nagisa no Cherry, I almost scoffed. Everyone in our group wanted to be center, it is the sole reason why we joined AKB48. To chase our dreams.

I felt a little sympathetic despite my coldness, and I asked if you were ok after the announcement. I saw your eyes widen in painful remembrance and immediately I regretted saying anything. To my suprise you hugged me tightly and started sobbing again. I could feel my icy demeanor warming as I patted your back and whispered “ it’s alright, you’ll be fine” A glimmer of gratitude reflected in your tear-filled eyes as you lifted your chin off my shoulder and stared at me. I heard a thank you murmured into my ear as I supported you back to practice. 

We became closer and closer after that day. I remember I invited you to my house one day and we shared a bed. As I snuggled under the covers, you crinkled your nose and smiled at me before wrapping your arms around my waist and laying your head on my chest.  While you nodded off immediately, I couldn't help but blush at our compromising position. Needless to say that was a sleepless night. Perhaps that was the first day I realised I had feelings for you.

As our relationship improved so did our comfort with each other. You always tried to hug me and I would shy away due to embarrassment. My shyness never deterred you and some days you would chase after me in the dressing room until I was finally captured in your arms. The fans seemed to figure it out and knighted us Atsumina. I remember how much you giggled whenever you heard about the new pairing, but you never realized how much I truly wanted you to become my girlfriend.

When I stayed over at your house a year later, your affection got out of control. Constantly caressing my hand, or leaving a soft touch on my arm. Each moment of affection left my cheeks burning and you’d giggle and whisper “takamina is so cute” or “takamina is such a guy”. Once, to push me further, you laid on top of me and stared into my eyes until my complexion started to resemble a sun ripened tomato. Your eyes were breathtaking, and before I knew it I leaned in and pecked your lips. Instantly I pulled back and opened my mouth in shock observing the same reaction in you. I scrambled out from under you and ran to the door, but your hand grabbed my arm as I was about to step out of the room. “Minami” you muttered as you stared at the floor. “Minami don’t go” before looking up and meeting my eyes. “Minami….. I love you”

My heart skipped for joy. I had never thought in my wildest dreams that Atsuko felt the same was as I did. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulled me closer until her chin rested on my shoulder, and pecked my cheek. Wanting more, I pulled back and proceeded to fully kiss her on the lips. She tasted sweet, like strawberries. I opened my eyes and Atsuko had turned beet red. “Atsuko is so cute” I teasingly murmured as I grew more confident in my actions, caressing her cheek. We were finally together and the prospect felt amazing.

But now it’s over. As I watch you sail away into the distance, I feel left behind. You should have waited for me, We could have left together. But as General Manager I had my own duties while you wanted to chase your dreams. AKB48 will never be the same without you. So while I send you my best wishes on your new path, my heart aches for you to stay here with me. Though we will still meet in private, the thought of never dancing on the akihabara stage together again fills me with a pain so strong it hurts to breath. But it doesn’t matter what i think, I just want you to be happy. Because to me, you’ll always be Atsuko. My one and only love.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:29:58 AM by Darathon »
Atsumina and Wmatsui for life.
Takamina Oshi!!!

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Graduation (Atsumina)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 02:14:51 PM »
Though we will still meet in private, the thought of never dancing on the akihabara stage together again fills me with a pain so strong it hurts to breath. But it doesn’t matter what i think, I just want you to be happy. Because to me, you’ll always be Atsuko. My one and only love.
  :wub: :wub:

I loved it! Thank you!  :oops:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 11:17:55 PM »
Awh, bittersweet  :on speedy:

I'm not that good at writing either but I think it was nice!  :on drink:
Grammar and punctuation was pretty good

Is this just like a OS or is there a next part to this?  :dunno:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Darathon

• ecchi
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 02:03:51 AM »
I'm not sure. I might write another OS, or maybe a long atsumina series. I'm kind of busy now but I'll try my best to update soon!
Takamina Oshi!!!

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 08:30:08 PM »
to late for Atsukos graduation but very nice story.
I'm not good in english. so no, I can't help u to improve you writing :P sry about that.
I only can tell, thank u for this story and I hope to see more of u. XD

u know what! u can also do a story about minims graduation!
it would be epic :D

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 09:41:54 PM »
write for minami graduation maybe too!  :bow:

Offline Darathon

• ecchi
New Story! Dreams (OS) (Atsumina)
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 06:09:50 AM »

I think I'll wait until after Minami really graduates. I dont want to think about it now  :cry: My oshi :(

to late for Atsukos graduation but very nice story.
I'm not good in english. so no, I can't help u to improve you writing :P sry about that.
I only can tell, thank u for this story and I hope to see more of u. XD

u know what! u can also do a story about minims graduation!
it would be epic :D

Thank you so much! I'll think about writing one for Takamina's graduation if people want to read it. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :shy2: :kneelbow:

Hello Everyone! I'm back with a new story! I like how it turned out for once, maybe I could have made it a bit longer. I used an arbitrary title because I couldnt think of a better one, someone give me
a good title please! Also tell me what you all think of it!!!  :hee:
     :heart: :heart: :heart:
Anyway, my new OS is called

Sleep

After a long day of work, Atsuko and I hunker down on the couch. She starts reading a new manga I introduced to her while I turn on the TV hoping to find a good show to watch.  After a few minutes of channel surfing nothing interesting pops up and I groan in frustration. Atsuko looks up at my voice and notices my annoyance before giggling and asking, “Ne, Minami. What’s wrong?”

“There’s nothing good on TV” I moan as a bury my face into her lap. Atsuko’s lap is warm and soft, and my eyes start drooping as I snuggle closer towards her.

“Minami! You’re so cute!” Atsuko grinned, as she started stroking my hair. “Are you tired?”

“Mhm,” Is all I can reply, I’m so sleepy that her question barely registers. I start feeling myself drift away while Atsuko pats my head comfortingly. Right before I fall into a deep slumber, Atsuko shakes my shoulder.

“Wake up a little for me ok? Let’s go to the bed. As much as I like you here on my lap I’m afraid you’ll catch a cold” Atsuko whispers, gently nudging me back to life.

“Mouuuu, Atsuko,” I grumble, not wanting to move an inch, let alone a couple of meters to our bedroom. “Let me sleep, I’m too tired to move”

“C’mon Minami, it’s super close. You’ll be a lot warmer there” Atsuko cajoled.

“No.” I muttered, acting like a spoiled child. “I’ll be fine sleeping right here”

“You’re so stubborn” Atsuko sighs, as she kept nudging me, trying to get me off her lap “I don’t want you to get sick” I stop replying and determinedly squeeze my eyes shut, burrowing my head closer towards her. There was no way she could ever get me up. Atsuko stops her nudging and I smirk, thinking I won the argument. All of a sudden I feel something soft touch my lips, and my eyes fly open in surprise as I see Atsuko kissing me gently. I fall off the couch in shock, her kisses always left my heart beating wildly, even after dating for a couple months. Atsuko grins, “ I knew I would have gotten you up one way or another” she teases me as gets up from the couch. I should have known she would exploit my weakness.

“Atsuko that's not fair!” I cry as my cheeks start burning up. Rubbing my reddening cheeks as I sit up on the floor. My arms cross unconsciously as I pout at her sneak attack.

“What?” Atsuko replies, “I got you up didn’t I?” I could tell she was proud of her accomplishment, she couldn’t stop grinning as she looked down at me from her standing position.

“Atsuko, that was mean. You know I don’t like it when you kiss me without telling me. You really freaked me out” I whisper. The adrenaline from the kiss starts fading and irritation replaces my rush. My facial expression darkens, and a frown drags down the corners of my mouth as I can’t look her in the eyes. Atsuko notices and a slight pang of regret rushes through her. She bends down until she’s eye-level with me, and I quickly dart my eyes down to prevent myself from looking at her.

“Minami I’m sorry.” She whispers, “I didn’t mean to make you upset. I just wanted to get you up” I stare at the floor, unwilling to bring my eyes up. She sits down on the floor with me, and lifts my chin until my eyes unwillingly meet hers. “Minami, I’m really sorry. I won’t do it again, will you please forgive me?” I stare at her in silence until she pulls me into a hug, soothingly stroking my back as my head rests on her shoulder. A minute of us hugging passes, until I finally respond.

“It’s fine...I forgive you Atsuko” I whisper in her ear. She looks at me in relief, and hugs me tighter.

“Good. I’m happy.” She says while smiling. She lets go of me and gets up while stretching her hand towards me to help me stand. I accept it gratefully and pull myself up. She holds my hand and grins, before pulling me towards our bedroom. “I’m sure you’re still tired, so let's take this opportunity to move to the bed” I chuckle at her quick change of mood, and tiredly follow her.

When I get into the bedroom, I lock myself in the bathroom and change into my pajamas. Atsuko changes faster than me, and I open the door to see her already snug in bed. I crawl in next to her, and sigh, significantly warmer than before as our combined body heat stays trapped under the covers. After a couple seconds Atsuko strokes my face. and I turn to look at her, my heartbeat starting to quicken. “Minami” she murmurs. My cheecks redden, and I touch her arm.

“What is it Atsuko?” I reply, before shyly wrapping my arms around her waist to bring her closer to me.

“I love you”. She stares at me, begging silently with her eyes that I will respond positively. I smile and hug her tightly.

“Don’t worry Atsuko, I love you too” I murmur as I shyly smile at her. She grins and grabs my hand while caressing my knuckles.

“Ne, Minami?”

“Yes?” I drowsily respond. The warm covers and the soft sheets aren’t helping me stay awake.

“Can I get a good night kiss” Atsuko questions hopefully. I start panicking, but I force myself to calm down. She’s my girlfriend, and at least she asked this time. After a moment's hesitation I pull her closer and kiss her fully on the lips as she kisses me back enthusiastically. I pull back, and Atsuko hesitantly breaks lip contact with me, grinning as she looks at me. “Minami, you’re so cute. Even after all these months you still get as red as the first day I confessed!” I blush even harder. “It’s ok, thats one of the many things I love about you”

I drowsily smile at her, happy that she’s by my side. She cuddles up next to me and drifts off while I throw my arms around her shoulders.

“Goodnight” I mumble, as I finally join Atsuko in the dark depths of sleep, wishing with all my heart that I could stay in this moment with her forever.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:05:34 AM by Darathon »
Takamina Oshi!!!

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: The Graduation- New Story! Dreams (OS) (Atsumina)
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 01:46:01 PM »
Minami shy as usually..  :D ..but the same time so sweet.
No matter what, they always will do everything for each other, just to make it all better..  :roll:
Thank you for OS and waiting next one.. especially if it will be Atsumina.. and even more longer OS about them.  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Re: New Story! Dreams (OS) (Atsumina)
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 04:02:14 PM »

I think I'll wait until after Minami really graduates. I dont want to think about it now  :cry: My oshi :(

Ill be on the lookout for that time,you write interestingly!

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 08:13:29 AM »
Poor Takamina...
A bittersweet story indeed!
But aslong as they are together, i am happy for it..hehee

I like your writing, so please continue writing! 😊😊
Thank you~
Love is darkness

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 02:03:10 PM »
That's going to be sweet night.
Atsuko's such a beauty.
And Takamina's such a shy girl.  :deco:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 02:56:30 AM »
Great OSs there about atsumina

What's the next one going to be like?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you the OSs

:twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline Darathon

• ecchi
Re: New Update: Two Weeks (OS?)(Atsuyuu)
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2016, 03:03:28 AM »

Sorry it's been so long. I haven't been sure what to write about. I'm a pretty fluffy writer, and I brought some more fluff for you guys. Maybe I should write some dramatic stuff, I'm not sure.  :?
ANYWAY, today's story it AtsuYuu. Even though I love Atsumina, any pairing with Atsuko is really cute, and I wanted a change of pace :D. Please give me your feedback and any ideas for future stories! Thanks a lot!

Two Weeks
         I stare out the window towards the empty driveway, not unlike a puppy waiting for its master’s return. Though the warm spring day calls for my appearance, not even the bright sunlight can break through my sour mood. I’m lonely. Acchan, my girlfriend, left to shoot for a movie two weeks ago and told me she wouldn’t be back until tomorrow.  At the beginning everything seemed fine. I accompanied her to the airport and wished her all the best with her filming before we parted ways. I can still see the emotion in her eyes as she waved goodbye while boarding the plane, I forced myself to smile until I couldn’t see her anymore.   I stood there staring for a while, but I had to leave for practice with team K. With a longing glance back at the plane, I quickly scurried towards the theater.

AKB48 kept me busy through the first week, and the members helped distract me from the fact that Atsuko wasn't there. Nyan Nyan even invited me to sleep over for a couple nights, which hadn’t happened since I broke down when Sayaka graduated. It always surprised me how easily she could detect my true emotions, no matter how hard I tried to cover them up. That nights with her provided a little solace from the ominous thoughts in my head, but as the days dragged on, my enthusiasm dampened exponentially. I started having sleepless nights, tossing and turning without the comfort of Atsuko’s body next to me. Every morning I would leave the house immediately trying to ignore the emptiness of the place.

Everyone started to notice my lethargy, asking worriedly about my health. Every single day multiple people questioned my change until I refused to speak to anyone about it. Eventually Takamina swooped in like always and tried to counsel with me in an empty room.

“Yuko, I’ve noticed you’ve been out of it lately. Is everything alright?” Takamina gingerly questioned, a concerned expression on her face.

“I’m fine” I retorted, before turning away. I couldn’t stand that pitying gaze.

“Are you sure?” Takamina pushed, placing a hand on mine as a comforting gesture. The movement didn’t go unnoticed and I ripped my hand away and glared at her.

“Can you just leave me alone!? Why are you so nosy? Go away and bother someone else!” I snapped, all my pent up emotions erupted for Takamina to absorb the brunt of it. My breaths grew heavy, halfway towards a breakdown as I stared at the general manager. My outburst caused immediate shock to the soukantoku, as I had never got so angry with her before. She stood up and quietly told me that I should take a break from AKB48 for a couple of days before leaving the room.

Instantly I regret my rage, and went out to find her.  Sheepishly staring at the floor, I muttered an apology while Takamina decided to enforce her opinion.  She forced me to go home, pushing me out of theater and sending me off with an anxious smile before returning to her duties. Perhaps that made it worse, the guilt of my anger and the lack of company did nothing but hinder my happiness. As I stay in this dreary house constant reminders that Atsuko isn't there make my pain worse.  The house is dull without her radiant presence, and my eyes always wander towards the window at the off chance that she might make it home early. No such luck.

With another sigh, I leave my post at the window for a change of pace. I start cooking my favorite dish: curry. Cutting up the potatoes and carrots leaves a  mess on the kitchen counter as I am too lazy to clean up.  While I chop the onions, the stinging juices wavered up to my eyes and caused them to water. Wiping away the unshed tears away I throw the onions carelessly into the pot on the burner. All of a sudden I hear a voice in hallway,
“Yuu-chan...? I’m back.”

I freeze in my tracks before my head turns and I make eye contact with Atsuko. She looks tired and her hair’s ruffled, but an enormous smile makes its way on her face we stare at each other without movement. Suddenly, she drops her bags on the floor and opens her arms slightly inviting me for a hug. Instantly the spell is broken and I barrel into her.

“ATSUKO!” I yell excitedly as I jump into her arms, pulling her down to the floor.

“Ouch,” she groans, and I instantly get off her worried that I might have caused her harm.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry. Are you ok?” I ask, voice ringing with concern

“Nah, I’m fine. You just surprised me that’s all. Come here.” Atsuko replies with a mischievous grin, pulling me back down to the floor into her embrace. “I just want to hold you for a while”. She rocks me in her lap gently as if I was a child, with her arms around my waist. I turn around and face her, before returning the gesture. “Wait Yuko.” She moves her hands towards my cheeks, cupping my face and staring inquisitively into my eyes. “Are you crying?”

Damn it. The surprise of seeing Atsuko actually made me tear up. I cough and shift my gaze to the floor, “No. T-that’s probably the onions I just chopped up” I wipe at my eyes for the second time that day and snuggle back into Atsuko. “So why’d you come back early?” I question, curious for an answer. “Not that I’m unhappy or anything” I quickly add, realizing my statement might have implied that I was annoyed of her early appearance. Atsuko just giggles at my nervousness and strokes my hair. God it felt great.

“A little birdie told me you weren’t doing too well alone” Atsuko tells me, amusement twinkling in her eyes. I groan in embarrassment.

“Was it Takamina?” I ask, already sure of the answer.

“Bingo.” Atsuko replies, laughing a little bit. “She said you seemed frazzled and that you even snapped on her. She told me that I should get home as soon as possible so I pulled a few strings to get back earlier”

“Argh. Takamina…” Guilt courses through me again as I remember my uncalled for outburst;I should really apologize to her again. “I would have been fine waiting another day, Takamina exaggerated.”

“Mhm, sure Yuko, whatever you say” Atsuko answers with a smirk, seeing through my poorly covered lie. Feeling slightly uncomfortable at my reliance on Atsuko, I get up off her lap and bring my attention back to the curry. I taste it and it seems to be ready so I turn off the heat so it won't burn. Atsuko gets off the floor and stands next to me, “So what have you been up to while I’ve been gone?” She questions gently.

“U-uh…” I stutter, before sighing. Why did I always stutter when Atsuko was around? If my fellow team K members saw me now I would be mercilessly teased until I graduated. “Nothing much, what about you?”

“Well I moped a lot because you weren’t there” Atsuko nonchalantly states, looking at the ceiling with her finger on her chin as if in deep thought.

“Really?” I question, happy that Atsuko thought about me. “I… might have moped a little too” I hesitantly admit. Atsuko just scrunches her nose and smiles.

“I know you did.” She giggles, causing me to flush.

“Shut up!” I retort, cheeks aflame. It seems like Atsuko is just full of laughs today, as she bursts into another fit of giggles. “Just kidding,” she quips before kissing my cheek, “I’m just glad I’m back here with you. Filming was such a bore”

“I’m glad you’re back too” I beam, before pulling her close and kissing her full on the lips. God her lips are so soft, and I keep kissing her until I have to pull back for air. “So you want to eat or….?”

“Eating can wait.” She whispers, desire burning in her eyes. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom, and my inner pervert cries with happiness. It was going to be a great day with Atsuko back, and I run into the bedroom with glee.

After our… exercise, we finish the curry (Atsuko said it was delicious) and decide to go to bed early. When we both get under the covers her eyes start to droop. “You know,” I murmur, just making out her silhouette in the darkness“I couldn’t sleep very well when you weren’t here.” 

“Really?” She murmurs back, “don’t worry Yuko, I’ll be right here with you tonight. You can sleep easy” I reach a hand over and lace my fingers with hers. I scoot closer towards her until we’re touching before I relax. She snuggles into me and pulls me even closer before falling asleep with gentle snores. I kiss her on the cheek and close my eyes, drifting off into a calm slumber. It was by far the best rest I had in weeks.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:10:40 AM by Darathon »
Takamina Oshi!!!

Offline daph

• atsumina
Re: New Update: Two Weeks (OS?) AtsuYuu
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 09:32:04 AM »
haven't read the atsuyuu one yet but just to say the characterization of acchan and takamina is so cuuuute  :inlove: :inlove:
plus i really like the one-shot about acchan's graduation, so bittersweet *-*

Offline daph

• atsumina
Re: New Update: Two Weeks (OS?) AtsuYuu
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2020, 12:06:35 PM »
my poor atsuyuu shipper heart  :wub: :wub:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - TRUE LOVE