JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nananine - Gym and Freaky

Author Topic: [N46] 世界で一番 孤独なLover (Chapter 2)  (Read 7323 times)

Offline Kuroishi

• Shironjo's Advocate
  • そんなに優しい言葉を口にしないで。いつだってクールなあなたらしくない。
[N46] 世界で一番 孤独なLover (Chapter 2)
« on: June 06, 2016, 07:33:50 AM »
Prologue

“Shiraishi, you failed the test again. You’ll have to retake it with the rest of the class.” A teacher in his 40s sporting a bob cut-like hairstyle but shaved on both sides, wearing a reddish set of oval-shaped pair of glasses said while looking down on the poor male student sitting on a black task chair in front of him. “No matter how rich you are, you can’t afford to fail your classes.” he added.

The male student then sighed. “But I can’t study well with my modelling and baseball club activities, Okada-sensei.” He then looked at the ceiling, both of his legs crossed, then spun the chair he was sitting on.

The teacher then looked at other people in the faculty. He then saw a short female student, had her hair long, is not too plump nor too thin, wearing color-less oval-shaped pair of glasses and then thought of something. “Tomorrow, I will tell you and your other classmates what you’ll do to pass this year. For now, go home and make sure you study your lessons.” he told the male student.

The male student named Shiraishi Mai then quickly rose from his seat. “I still have Baseball practice today but I will try to go home earlier today. Thank you very much, sir. And…” Shiraishi, looking sharply at the teacher, hesitatingly cut off his sentence.

The bespectacled female student then looked at the two.

“And what?” His teacher asked.

“Your tongue is out again, Okada-sensei. It’s disgusting for other students, y’know?” Shiraishi added.

Okada-sensei then stopped wiggling his tongue then turned silent.

“I’ll be going first then.” Shiraishi walked out of the room and went to his baseball practice.

The school where he is studying is the Prestigious Nogizaka Private High School. It is known for developing a system wherein they take a closer look on the students who are not doing so well in their studies and help them overcome academic hurdles. In the history of all Japan, it has the highest test result rates and Entrance Exam passing rates, even defeating its rival, the Yonjuuhachi Group of Schools in results.

After rushing through the halls to reach the Baseball field, he entered the Baseball Club’s dressing room, changed into his Baseball uniform, slipped into his Baseball cleats and then rushed to the field. On the nearby baseball field, the Female Softball team were practicing too. In the Baseball team, Shiraishi was the Star Player. He was known for his flaming pitches and for being able to hit any type of pitch in existence, even his own pitch, all with home runs. He was known to be a monster in the Baseball Field to their rival schools. However, he doesn’t do well in his Academic Subjects and thus ranks within the last 30 ranks of their year.

As the baseball team was practicing, Shiraishi can’t seem to avert his eyes from the jewel that shines in the nearby field, the Female Softball Team’s Captain, Eto Misa. Eto Misa, the Captain of the Female Softball team, is a really flexible person. She is kind, well-liked by students, does good in her studies, and is a team player. Like Shiraishi, she is able to hit any pitch in existence, and the first person to catch Shiraishi’s pitch in the field. Misa, or Misamisa as she was known, attended the same Middle School as Shiraishi and thus was subjected to extreme conditions of training, to achieve the ideal condition when playing Baseball and Softball. Shiraishi was, without a doubt, in love with the said girl since their first day in training.

He was so into watching the Softball Captain that a ball then dropped on his head without him noticing. The ball was actually a home run hit by Hashimoto Naoki, or also known as ‘Marukyu’ because he works part-time in a Boutique in Harajuku, another ace player in the team. Hashimoto could hit all balls to home with the exception of Shiraishi’s flaming pitch. He also held the top score in batting in all Batting Centers in Japan, hitting the Homerun sign 10,000 times in succession. If one would think that he’s perfect already, it doesn’t stop there. He also works as a model in one of the most popular fashion magazines and likes volunteering on orphanages in his spare time. He also works with the Student Council as its Public Relations Officer and is also a Star Student. However, he has a rather cool and mysterious aura. He doesn’t really talk to people unless needed and has a rather bad habit of telling them tactlessly about what he thinks is wrong, making him a rather arrogant person in the eyes of other students.

Hashimoto then approached Shiraishi. “I don’t understand why you’re not focusing in the practice and instead is focusing on the Softball Team's practice but it’s either you turned into a mannequin or you’d like to join the Softball club. If you continue that, we’d really push you to the other side.” Hashimoto said, glaring at him.

Shiraishi then snapped out of his daydream and faced Hashimoto. “Sorry, Marukyu. I didn’t get much sleep last night.” He said as he scratched the back of his head. In the bench of the Baseball Team, a mature-looking female student then stood up and cheered Shiraishi on. “Maiyan, don’t mind! Don’t mind! Good luck!” she said then smiled at Shiraishi.

“Thanks, Maimai!” Shiraishi then stretched his arms then took the pitcher’s position. “I’ll make sure you’ll get used to my Fire Windmill, Marukyu!” he proclaimed.

Hashimoto then sighed. “Shiraishi, we’re not in the tournament. But sure, I’d like to hit a homerun from your pitch today.” Hashimoto smirked then pointed his bat at Shiraishi then reverted to his batting position.

Shiraishi then made a windmill swing then threw the ball. The ball was flaming while going in its trajectory. Hashimoto’s bat immediately made contact with the ball. He tried to make a homerun but was only able to decently return it, the ball reaching the Left fielder.

Shiraishi then chuckled and said “Better luck next time then, Marukyu.”

Marukyu took a look on his shaking hand then looked back at Shiraishi. “I’ll make sure I’ll hit it far next time. I’ll make sure it happens.”

Shiraishi yawned. “I guess I’ll just go home today. Okada-sensei told me to go home and study for the make-up tests. See ya.” He then took a look on the Softball Team Captain again then walked back to the lockers.

Hashimoto then signalled another member to take the pitcher’s position. “Let’s continue our practice! We can’t just rely on my homeruns or Shiraishi’s pitches, y’know!” He announced to the other Club members.

From afar, the bespectacled female student seen in the Faculty earlier was watching Hashimoto’s every move. “Hashimoto-kun is so perfect… Why must Shiraishi destroy his pace in the game?” She then looked at Hashimoto’s face, smiled, then muttered, “Do your best, Hashimoto-kun.”

つづく
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:56:06 AM by Kuroishi »

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
Re: [N46] 世界で一番 孤独なLover (Prologue)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 01:22:34 PM »
Finally!!! another Nogizaka46 fic...
I like Sayumai pair, but after read your first chapter. I don't think it will be Sayumai pair at the end of story. (-_-)
But it's okay, just give us another pair then. (cough.. wakarei or Nanamin x Maimai.. cough cough...)
I'll be waiting for your next chapter... ^_^
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline Kuroishi

• Shironjo's Advocate
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 02:20:22 PM »
Finally!!! another Nogizaka46 fic...
I like Sayumai pair, but after read your first chapter. I don't think it will be Sayumai pair at the end of story. (-_-)
But it's okay, just give us another pair then. (cough.. wakarei or Nanamin x Maimai.. cough cough...)
I'll be waiting for your next chapter... ^_^

Hahaha. Nanamin X Maimai? Hmm... Just wait for it.  :lol:
WakaRei? Just wait for the next chapters.  :D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 02:35:07 PM by Kuroishi »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 03:04:46 AM »
Ikumai please! Ahahahaha
Or NanaMai >,<
Update soon,
Im waiting for along time, nogi fanfic

Offline Kuroishi

• Shironjo's Advocate
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 09:16:54 AM »
Ikumai please! Ahahahaha
Or NanaMai >,<
Update soon,
Im waiting for along time, nogi fanfic

Err... I'll think about it.  :grin:

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 04:33:14 PM »
oh my god!! finally, another nogi fic >.<

and I think this is the first time I read a gender bend fic from Nogi ^_^

will Naachan make an appereance here??
I dont know, I just really hope this story will be MaiyanxNanase pair. hahahaha.

but it's up to you, author-san. the important thing is please dont abandon this fic and continue to write this fic. it is so rare to see a Nogi fic nowadays T___T

ganbareeeee author-san ^_^

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 11:15:08 PM »
A nogi fic and a gender bender one looking forward to the rest especially since Mai is a main I have to agree with amahan48 though Maiyan x Nanase pair would be great haahaha

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 07:21:24 AM »
let's see what do you have for us! I'll be waiting!

Offline akbcoupleshipper

• Oshima Yuko for eternity, Saito Asuka for now
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 06:08:45 AM »
I'm really curious who is the girl author?? Please make it maiyanxnanase pairing.. It's hard to find this pairing.. :(
And if you can please make an appearence for asuka too  :D

Keep going author san

Offline gekikara17xxx

• Ayee mates
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 07:48:45 PM »
Oh my god a Nogi fanfic, finally! I really find the prologue interesting, so I can't wait for your next update author-san  :D. I also do find maiyanxnanase really adorable haha.  :)

Offline weirdasspotatoe

• Potatoe Master
  • All hail Shiraishi-sama
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 12:33:04 PM »
Finally a nogi fic! Your prologue is really interesting, so I'm looking forward to the next update author-san. I think I can agree with the fellow readers up there that maiyanxnanase is a really cute pairing haha  :P

Offline Kuroishi

• Shironjo's Advocate
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 08:21:22 AM »
Chapter 1

Fukagawa Mai, a girl who looks rather more mature than most girls her age, didn’t get much sleep last night. Her sister who was studying at a branch of the rival school, had fever last night and thus, she stayed up all night caring for her. She was running to catch the morning train, trying to get in school early. As the doors were closing, she managed to jump inside the train car before it closed. She then sat on a free seat nearest to the doors, not caring about the world. She was feeling dizzy, her head was faltering left and right. She then fell asleep, her head resting on a male student’s shoulder.

The male student in question was Hashimoto Naoki. He was reading a History Book he borrowed from the Library yesterday. Marukyu stopped reading then glanced at the sleeping Maimai on his shoulder, a faint smile forming on his lips. He then continued reading the book. Everything continued to be this way until they were nearing their stop. Marukyu then looked at Maimai. “Fukagawa-san, we’re nearing the Nogizaka Station. Please wake up.” Marukyu said with his usual stoic voice.

Maimai then slowly opened her eyes then saw that her head was resting on his shoulder. Shocked, she then rose from her seat then bowed at him twice. “I’m really sorry! I thought my head was resting at the glass!”

Marukyu rose from his seat. “It’s alright. Did you get enough sleep last night?” He asked, looking at her face, paler than usual.

“Not much. I had to take care of my sister. She was sick last night.” She rose from her bowing position, looking at Marukyu.

A slight frown could be seen on Marukyu’s lips. “You should go to the Infirmary later. I’ll go with you.”

Maimai shook her head politely. “It’s okay. I can handle myself.”

“NOGIZAKA STATION. NOGIZAKA STATION. PASSENGERS WHO ARE TRAVELLING TOWARDS NOGIZAKA PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL, PLEASE ALIGHT AT THIS STATION.” The automated announcer sounded. The doors then opened.

Maimai walked out of the Train Car then tapped out her Train Card at the Terminal Exit. Marukyu followed her to make sure she doesn’t faint anywhere along the way.

Meanwhile in Shiraishi’s Apartment, he was woken up by his sister. “Ma~i! Wake up! You’re gonna be late again- Wait… WE’RE GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!” his sister said, panicking.

He opened his eyes slowly, then closed again, and then it opened in shock. “Oh geez! You should’ve woken me up earlier, Sayuri!”

“I have been trying to for the last 45 minutes. I was even thinking of performing an Apocalypto by slitting your throat and sacrificing it to Hatsune Miku!” Sayuri, or Matsumura Sayuri, Shiraishi Mai’s fraternal twin, answered. Their parents had been divorced since Middle School and their parents decided to let them stay together after Middle School because they’re really close to the point where some teachers think they were on the border of being close siblings and incest. However, it was clear between the two that they were just siblings. Sayuri, the younger twin, belongs to the Top 10 students of their section while Shiraishi belonged to the flunkers of the section.

“Oh come on. You love me too much to do that, Sayuri.” he said then dashed to the lavatory, showered for 5 minutes, grabbed some bread in the fridge then went back to his room.

Sayuri, who was already dressed up and ready to go, was still waiting for his brother to get ready. Her uniform, a white blouse with a violet lace, tied into a ribbon under a grey-colored vest, the skirt is the same color as her vest.

Shiraishi finally went out of his room. The boy's uniform consists of a Grey Blazer with white lines on the ends, a standard long sleeve shirt, a grey vest matching the color of their blazer, and a pair of grey trousers. Unlike normal students however, he seldom wears his long sleeve shirt and vest, and normally goes to school wearing a white t-shirt inside his blazer.

Inside the room, the class is further divided into 3 social classes. The Top notchers, the middle rankers, and the flunkers. The Top notchers are composed of their Class Valedictorian, Nakada Kana, the Class Salutatorian, Akimoto Manatsu, the geeky Ito Kai, the idolish Nakamoto Himeka, the extremely silent Suzuki Akira, the oh-so-perfect Hashimoto Naoki, the unfashionable Sasaki Kotoko, the normal-looking Higuchi Hina, the Student Council Vice President Ikuta Eric, and the happy-go-lucky Matsumura Sayuri. They were busy reading books for today’s lecture at the front seats.

The middle-rankers, Takarazuka Club’s Saito Chiharu, the parttime Office lady Shinuchi Mai, Archery club’s Matsui Ren, the overly serious Wakatsuki Yuuki, Softball Captain Eto Misa, the Cheerleader, Ito Nene, the motherly Fukagawa Mai, the perverted Saito Yuuri, the Student Council President Sakurai Reika, Otaku Club’s Ikoma Reito, the loud Nagashima Seiryuu, the wicked tongued Kawago Hiro, Otaku Club’s Nishino Nanase, Otaku Club’s Inoue Sayuri, and the singer of the class, Kawamura Mahiro. This group was concentrated on chatting with their friends and doing their various hobbies, with the exception of Ren because firing arrows inside the classroom is now a serious offense after he inadvertently hit a teacher squarely in the buttocks. That teacher in question was Himura Yuki-sensei, their teacher in Japanese Literature. He has been in the hospital for about a month now. They are positioned at the middle seats.

The Flunkers; Shiraishi Mai, Hori Mio, Ito Marika, Hoshino Minami, Saito Asuka, Yamato Rina, Kitano Hinako, Nojo Ami, Hatanaka Seira, and of course, the Queen of the flunkers, Wada Maaya. This group is busy checking their phones, doodling on the tables, and even sleeping. They are found sitting at the back of the class.

Okada-sensei then went inside the room. He then looked at the students at the front seat and at the students at the back seats. “Okay, everyone! Let’s start the homeroom! I’d like to discuss about the Flunkers’ Tutorial System!” Okada-sensei joyfully announced. This earned a unanimous sigh from the Flunkers. “Now, now… It’s not the usual Tutorial class wherein you’re all being taught by a Cram School teacher at the same time. I know you got sick of Osamu-sensei’s lectures, Wada-kun!” he added.

“Good! Now who’s going to be the tutor?” Wada asked.

“Good question, Wada-kun! You’re all going to be taught by the Top notchers of the section! Clap your hands, everyone!” Okada-sensei happily replied. There was an uncomfortable amount of silence in the whole class room. “Now, pair yourselves up!” Okada said then watched what happened.

Wada immediately went to Nakada, Nojo begged Hashimoto Naoki in dogeza form. As Maiyan was going to his sister, Sayurin was immediately hugged by the innocent Hoshino MInami from the back. Sayurin then pinched her cheeks and yelled, “Of course I’d be your tutor, you cute lil’ thing!” Hatanaka went to Higuchi Hina and begged for her help. Ito Kai approached his friend Hori. Kitano approached Suzuki in his seat and asked him to be his tutor. Suzuki replied with a nod. Ito Marika obviously paired up with Nakamoto Himeka. Yamato approached Ikuta, who was more than happy to help her. Sasaki, trying to find the last female who hasn’t found a partner yet, ended up with Saito Asuka.

Thinking that the whole flunkers had paired up with the members of the Top notchers, told them to write their names on the list. After the pairs had signed in. Okada counted the list. “Hey! This is only 9! I’m missing a pair-“ he then saw that Shiraishi and Akimoto hadn’t paired up with anyone. “Harvard-kun, you wouldn’t mind pairing up with Shiraishi-kun, right?”

Akimoto, also known as Harvard, who was calculating the angle of the her next physics experiment from her laptop, looked at Okada-sensei, nodded, then went back to what she was doing.

“Well then! Please start your tutorials today, students!” Okada then ended the homeroom and started his class, Trigonometry. The Classes went on smoothly.

The classes had already ended. Hashimoto went to the Student Council for their weekly meetings. The moment he entered, he saw Nanamaru sobbing. He went to her side and asked her what happened.

She then showed her left hand’s index finger. “I accidentally stapled myself, Hashimoto-kun.” Nishino answered, gently wiping the tears from her right eye.

Hashimoto then checked his pockets for a bandaid he had been saving for baseball practice. “Nishino-san, please endure this for a bit.” He then removed the staple and placed the bandaid over the wound. He then patted her head. “There, there.” Unlike the usual frown he shows everyone, a gentle smile could be seen on his face.

Nishino then beamed at him. “Thank you, Hashimoto-kun.” She then remembered something. "By the way, you’re not teaching Nojo-san today?” She asked.

Hashimoto then checked the books for something he could read. “She told me she had plans today so I’m attending the meeting.” He then sat down on the chair near him.

Ikuta then entered the room. He just looked at the two then did his signature move, the Ikutarian wave. “Ikuta~ria-“ Hashimoto then threw the book at him which hit his head. “Oww! Hashimoto-kun, I was just kidding!” he answered while touching the lump on his head. This made Nishino chuckle.

“Is Wakatsuki not attending today? What about Sakurai-san? What about Harvard?” asked Ikuta.

Wakatsuki then entered the room with Reika. Hashimoto then replied, “Two down, one to go.”

“Let’s start the meeting, guys. Harvard said she’ll be teaching her dunce today.” Reika said then sat on her usual seat in the room. The table was rectangular, Reika taking the center-most seat due to her status as the President. On her right, was Ikuta's, Nishino's, and Hashimoto’s seats. On her left, was Wakatsuki's and Akimoto’s seats. The meeting commenced without problems.

Meanwhile, at the library, Shiraishi was walking to a vacant seat when he saw his tutor carrying mountains of studying materials. He sighed and then grabbed more than half of what Akimoto was carrying. “If you need help, don’t be silent. We wouldn’t know you’re suffering if you just keep quiet, y’know?” He said as he continued walking.

“According to Statistics, 80% wouldn’t help anyway so I wouldn’t bother to try doing that…” Akimoto muttered. Akimoto Manatsu is the Class Salutatorian of their batch. She excels highly in branch of Mathematics. It is said that the school is planning to send her to Harvard and would back up most of her expenses if she passes the Entrance Examinations. Hence, she is most commonly known as Harvard in the whole school.

“Did you say something?”

“…”

“I’ll take that as a no.”

They then laid the books on the nearby table.

“So I’ll introduce myself just for formality. I’m Shiraishi Ma-“ before he could finish his sentence, Akimoto butted in with a monotonous voice.

“Shiraishi Mai. 17 years old. Birthdate: August 20. Belongs to Baseball Club as its Ace Pitcher. Has a crush on-“ Shiraishi butted in before she could finish saying her data.

“STOP! STOP! STOP! STOOOOOP!”

The librarian then looked at them.

“You didn’t have to shout. Sit down. My name is Akimoto Manatsu. Let’s finish this quickly.” Akimoto then opened the closest book to her.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you too!” Shiraishi replied.

“So where are you most vulnerable in the subjects?”

“Erm… I wouldn’t say I’m vulnerable at any subject. I just commit the tiniest of mistakes.”

“I’ve checked your papers. Grades like those aren’t caused by such petty mistakes, to be frank.”

Shiraishi’s face was then filled with rage.

“Just to tell you, a Closed Circuit Television Camera is recording us right now and its operators might be judging you right now. So don’t even attempt to hit me.” Akimoto added.

Shiraishi’s gritting teeth then turned to a smile. He then lazily offered his right hand in front of her. “Anyway, let’s have a good time in this tutorial thing. Nice to meet you again.” He said, flashing his 100-kilowatt smile that will sure capture the hearts of the ladies everywhere.

Akimoto just looked at him and then looked back at his test results. "I suggest we start at Mathematics. 1/100 sounds like a lot of work.” She said then handed him some handouts. “Try studying these for a day.”

Shiraishi removed his hand in disappointment then took a look on the handouts. But it’s not just some handouts. It was a 400 page handout. “ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!? I CANNOT LEARN THIS IN A DAY!”

The librarian then looked at them again.

Akimoto then sighed and picked up the study materials. “Let’s go to my house instead. Your preposterous bickering is not allowed in the library and you might even end up dragging me to being banned inside this area.”

Akimoto who was trying to carry all the materials was stopped by Shiraishi. Shiraishi carried all of her things until they arrived in their house.

At the doorway, Shiraishi’s eyes wandered and investigated the area. “You live alone?” He asked.

“That’s none of your business. Stay in the living room. Don’t ever venture to the second floor.” Manatsu answered then opened the door.

Shiraishi frowned in irritation. ‘Why must she become my tutor? I mean she’s smart but her tongue is so judgemental. Well... I would’ve become friends with her if she wasn’t so arrogant.’ He then entered the house. He then put down the studying materials on the table in Akimoto’s living room. Her house was quite modern. The second floor’s veranda on the rightmost part and the doors to the rooms in the second floor are all visible in the ground floor’s living room. One door had a pink-colored plate with the words “Manatsu’s bedroom” and the other door had the word “Library”. The door on the leftmost side’s door had the word “Closet” on it. There was another room without a Nameplate on it but it was a soundproof room judging from the exterior. Shiraishi started wondering if the girl was rich enough to have tons of clothes but he dismissed the idea because her house was too small for his standards.

Akimoto went upstairs to get her Math books. She then went out of her library with another mountain of books. Shiraishi’s jaw dropped because he hasn’t seen somebody reading those books. Let alone touch them. He saw a 5-inch thick Geometry book, a 6-inch thick Pre-Calculus and Calculus book. It’s as if his language wasn’t even his tutor’s language. He then looked at his frail-looking tutor who was trying her best not to drop a book.

“Whoa! Whoa! Lemme help you with those! You could’ve just told me!” He ran to the stairs but was stopped by Manatsu’s annoyed voice.

“Stay there! I told you not to go to the second floor! I can bring all of-“ The 5-inch Geometry book dropped on her toe, making her drop all her books.

Shiraishi just glared at the now embarrassed Akimoto. “I told you to just ask me for help. You didn’t. Do you now need help?” Shiraishi said as Akimoto was trying to arrange the books.

“I don’t need your help.” Akimoto then brought down the books one after another, avoiding eye contact with Shiraishi.

Shiraishi hissed then went back to the living room. Their tutorial then started but later escalated into a heated argument.

“I thought Geometry was all about measurements! Why the bloody hell do we have algebra mixed in here!?” Shiraishi, enraged, slammed his hands on the table then gritted his teeth in front of Akimoto.

Akimoto sighed, looked down on floor. “I’ll get my whiteboard. Just wait here.” She then stood up, went to the her bedroom in the second floor and then carried out a small whiteboard. She returned to the living room then put down the whiteboard on the chair in front of Shiraishi. Akimoto explained as thoroughly as she could the solution for the problems in Shiraishi’s test paper and gave him the important Formulas to jot down as well. After nearly 2 hours of lecture, Shiraishi yawned in exhaustion.

“I never knew these were so easy! You’re a genius, Akimoto!” Shiraishi held both of her hands in delight.

Akimoto coughed then nonchalantly removed her hands from Shiraishi’s.

“Well, enough of the Academic Subjects. Say… Do you have someone you like?” Grinning widely, Shiraishi looked excitedly at Akimoto who was fixing her glasses.

“Why would I tell you that?” Akimoto answered him with another question.

Shiraishi hissed. “Oh come on! I know you wouldn’t do this bloody things for free! Just tell me who and I’ll push you guys to each other!” Shiraishi smiled at Akimoto who was starting to blush a little.

“Y-you don’t need to know. I know he wouldn’t notice me anyway…”

“Is it Ikuta? Suzuki? Matsui? Wakatsuki? Ikoma? Nagashima? Hori?”

Seeing no reaction from her, he then muttered silently without breaking eye contact. “Hashimoto?”

She blushed as red as a tomato.

“I knew it! You’re another one of the Hashimoto Fags in the school!” Shiraishi snickered. “So what did you like about him? His perfection? Or his arrogance?” He added.

“That’s not nice... He might look arrogant but he’s secretly kind and nice to people. I think he might just be shy to show his kindness but… That’s what I like more about him. I wanted him to see me at least once though…” She answered.

“Not nice? Up until now, you weren’t being nice to me, stubborn couch potato.” Shiraishi preached. He then grabbed both of her hands which confused Akimoto. “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure he notices you. Oh, I know! Start by cooking him food tomorrow!” Shiraishi added then grinned widely.

“Why would he eat it?” Akimoto asked then pouted.

“Trust me. He’ll have no choice but to EAT it.” Shiraishi answered again with his 100-kilowatt grin.

Somehow, behind Shiraishi’s 100-kilowatt smile, Akimoto could see a really dark aura. But she dismissed it and then asked him back. “S-since you know who I have a crush on now… What’re you going to do about your Crush? She might be a little hard for you to reach though."

“Oh yeah, you did mention earlier in the library that you know who my Crush is. Say, who do you think she is?” Shiraishi’s excitement just rose from one level to another.

“Yeah, Eto Misa.” Akimoto answered without blinking.

“EHH!? How did you know!?” Shiraishi asked, shyly blushing.

"It was obvious to be very honest. It’s like… Everybody in the Student Council knows.” While saying these words, she remembered a certain Airhead in the Student Council. “Or do they?” She continued.

“EHH!? Hashimoto and Ikuta knew!? Even Sakurai and Wakatsuki!?” Shiraishi, still in a shocked state, asked.

“Yes. Student Council has an underground network of Students who gather information for them. One of us however, is pure enough not to check the affairs of other students. Well, I don’t really think she cares enough. Or maybe she just doesn’t know how to use it.” She answered while thinking of Nishino Nanase, the airhead of the Student Council.

“I don’t really care about the Student Council’s affairs but… How much do you actually know? How did you come to that conclusion that she’s a little hard for me to reach?” Shiraishi asked curiously.

“We don’t just ‘know’. We have had photographs and other evidences to support our claims. That’s why nobody has enough guts to stand up to the Student Council. Anyway, based on the information we have about her, she’s really hard to reach for people like you.”

“For real?”

She nodded.

“Even if we studied in the same Middle School?”

She nodded again.

“Even if we meet in the Coach’s office to discuss strategies a lot?"

She sighed and nodded once more.

“And why is that?”

“You’ll find out. In due course.” She then started cleaning up the studying materials. “Now go home. Tomorrow we’ll be tackling Social Studies. 4/100 is a bit funny for rich people like you.”

“Sheesh. Smartypants.”

“Mai-HiME.”

“Shut up. It wasn’t my fault that I was named like this. They were expecting a girl, not a boy.” He then grabbed his bag then walked towards the doorway with Akimoto. “By the way…”

Akimoto looked at him tiredly.

“You may call me Maiyan if you want.”

“Sure. Call me-“

“I’ll just call you Hazard like everyone else calls you.” Shiraishi replied with a smile then walked out of her house.

“It’s Harvard, idiot.” She silently answered then closed the door.

つづく
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 05:33:29 PM by Kuroishi »

Offline weirdasspotatoe

• Potatoe Master
  • All hail Shiraishi-sama
Re: [N46] 世界で一番 孤独なLover (Chapter 1)
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 12:17:26 PM »
Ohoho I sense a different kind of ship here haha, can't wait for the other chapters :lol:. Thank you for the update Author-san!  :twothumbs

Offline Kuroishi

• Shironjo's Advocate
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
Ohoho I sense a different kind of ship here haha, can't wait for the other chapters :lol:. Thank you for the update Author-san!  :twothumbs

Oh no, you din't~ *American Hipster accent*

Anyway, I'll start writing the next chapter... And another fict since I'm still crying because Maimai is graduating. Thanks for your support.  :bow:

Offline tigers parade

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 06:54:31 PM »
Sounds interesting!
Please update soon :twothumbs

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 01:37:11 AM »
um... i think you forget the amajingu takayama(?)
thanks for writing
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 07:19:07 PM »
I'm not into N46 genben...but, the potential pairings are not the usual ones which makes it interesting. MisaMisa and Maiyan in Hatsumori Bemars were great together after all and they're becoming close as well lately. That and the possibility of this becoming MaiyanxManatsu too, I wonder if Kuroishi gonna come out  XD  probably not if she's taking Harvard chara.
Ijiri-san as the teacher  :yep:  I do like him with Nogi in Nogibingo.

Oh...was that NanaminxMaiMai hint I see? Nice! One of my favs pairing in Nogi.
There are ex-members and even Matsui Ren(a)!  :cow:
Like the comment above, I suppose you did miss Kazumin unless she's in different class or has a different role than being a student.
Hmm some NanaminxNanase?  :?
lol that Ikutarian move, precious Iku-chan.
Why do I think that maybe MisaMisa plays for the same team as Maiyan when Harvard said she's hard to reach for people like him  :lol:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline Kuroishi

• Shironjo's Advocate
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2016, 04:53:39 PM »
Lol. Pojipiisu will appear on the next chapter, guys. DON'T SPOIL IT-

LOOK WHAT YOU DID! I SPOILED IT! ARGH! oTL

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46