JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW

Author Topic: The Ladylove Postwhoring Thread  (Read 87524 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Re: The Ladylove Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2012, 03:37:20 PM »
Bit of a saga...  so...  okay...

First of all I'm grabbing this and finding not only Mayuyu looking very sweet but also a girl called Sumire (no surname, and not Sato) who I've seen around a little, but looking especially hot in this shoot.  Oh, and Passpo☆  are in there too, so quite a grab bag!

Then I start checking out Sumire, and I find that her agency is SkyCorporation.  There I find two things:  Sumire has her own blog which is worth a few minutes;  and then on that agency page right next to Sumire is...  wow!  Leah Dixon!!  ...  who turns out to also have a current blog, and has been active at least in CMs during 2011.

So...  one idol leads to another.  These girls are kinda habit-forming.   :yep:   :shakeit:   :sweatdrop:

Oh, sadly...  Leah's "Fun Club" doesn't seem to be currently active.  Maybe she doesn't "have fun" any more.   :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Ladylove Postwhoring Man-at-arms
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2012, 09:09:56 AM »
What a wonderful forum! I love sweet and pretty noble ladies! :wub:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2012, 08:20:09 AM »
Ladies be Nothing but Noble and Brave!!! Tend the young and put food on the table in thy Medieval Times, while they Knights Swashbuckle BUT YO! when push comes to shove they SAVE THE DAY *cough* Joan of Arc anyone?? YOSH! #แฟนคลับดีเด่น

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2012, 05:29:22 AM »
Bit of a saga...  so...  okay...

First of all I'm grabbing this and finding not only Mayuyu looking very sweet but also a girl called Sumire (no surname, and not Sato) who I've seen around a little, but looking especially hot in this shoot.  Oh, and Passpo☆  are in there too, so quite a grab bag!

Then I start checking out Sumire, and I find that her agency is SkyCorporation.  There I find two things:  Sumire has her own blog which is worth a few minutes;  and then on that agency page right next to Sumire is...  wow!  Leah Dixon!!  ...  who turns out to also have a current blog, and has been active at least in CMs during 2011.

So...  one idol leads to another.  These girls are kinda habit-forming.   :yep:   :shakeit:   :sweatdrop:

Oh, sadly...  Leah's "Fun Club" doesn't seem to be currently active.  Maybe she doesn't "have fun" any more.   :lol:

What a fun thread! And quite a nice tour, Sayumi_fan.

According to Wikipedia, Leah got married, divorced, won custody of their daughter, moved to NYC, and is taking acting classes. She would like to return to Japan, again according to Wikipedia. I can imagine that's true -- she was almost worshiped in Japan, but is almost invisible in New York.

Offline Rae

• ecchi
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2012, 11:03:59 AM »
this made me smile:

ps had no idea where to post this, so just tell me/move it if it fits better somewhere else

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
My mediafire account GONE!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2012, 08:19:13 AM »
My mediafire account GONE!!! after 5 years! strikes a-coming XD over 15 gigs handreupped by me it's got no legs!!

Thanks for everyone who copped shit and spread the links cuz i laced it with jphip.com ads XD

I figured the days were numbered, had warnings outta nowhere last week so I took this cap. Now with that pro page and shit. Actually didn't even sting like losing my other shit back in the days  - so all the shit I upped in LLF be gone but I still got the shit.

BRING IT HiPSTAZ!! Keep bumping those threads from 2008 and being a waste of space! OR MAKE THREADS! SHARE THE WEALTH!!

Bit by bit baby. :yep:

Offline Tristam

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2012, 04:30:25 PM »
Daigong care to share what caused that? I also got my Mediafire account suspended, but never got any warning or whatever. I only had a few Image.tv sets and never shared it with anybody.

Offline maxmilliang

• Member+
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2012, 05:00:46 AM »
My..my..lady love..is mari abe..

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk 2

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2013, 12:07:14 AM »
Off the top of my head I'd have to say.....yes, a definite yes. :yep:

Check out her YT channel, plenty more vids of her talking about random shit, often while wearing those "sexy librarian" glasses. :drool:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnaAkana/videos

Also, it might just be me being messed up, but I thought the part at the end where she admits to farting was cute. The fact that she actually kept it and included it in the video is pretty awesome too.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline pootsy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2014, 09:59:11 PM »

Offline mske

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • passive_user123
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2017, 02:01:11 AM »

I could become gravure idol. :lol: My bust and hip size are also about 100 cm. There are problems. I'm man. I have no boobs.
new posts on this forum can be followed using page http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=recent, which registered users can filter with Ignore Boards Options http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=profile;area=ignoreboards

Offline ZeroNow

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2020, 01:57:55 AM »

Tomomi Miyauchi - Weekly Playboy Zoukan (2009/09/20)

Holy moley...
My ACTIVE Top 5: 1)Teramoto Rio 2)RaMU 3)Moemi Katayama 4) Miru Shiroma 5) Baba Fumika

I MISS: 1) Kana Tsugihara 2)Yuka Ogura 3)Anri Sugihara 4)Reon Kadena 5)Noriko Kijima

My Blogs: https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureNow/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureLegends/
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendaryAsianNudity/

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW