JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HY - 33 Number

Author Topic: Christmas by Candle Lights  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Christmas by Candle Lights
« on: December 20, 2006, 08:18:45 AM »
First generation Christmas fanfic! I came up with this idea last night. Please R&R!

---------

Nakazawa Yuko heaved a sigh. It was a cold, clear night on December 24th: Christmas Eve. Yuko was out in Shibuya, looking for a place to go drinking at. Usually, she went to a large bar called Domocchi, but tonight Yuko felt she wanted to be in a quieter place.
She stuffled a yawn as she turned the corner into a pretty much deserted street. Yuko looked around for somewhere she could stay for a few hours.. Blow off some steam by indulging herself in beer.. Not that Yuko got drunk. She was a woman who could hold her liquor.
She came to a halt outside a rather small bar. It seemed so unfestive compared to everything else in the area: no Christmas lights, no tree, no.. nothing. It was just a normal bar. The perfect type of thing Yuko was looking for, so she turned, pushed open the door, and entered.
It was rather packed, but Yuko estimated there to be only 30 people in the bar. She yawned again, and made her way up to the counter, where a young woman was standing, polishing a glass.
'May I help you?' she asked, smiling.
'I'll have your strongest beer, please.' Yuko replied. For some reason, the girl seemed familiar, but Yuko couldn't work out why..
'Can I have some form of ID, ma'am?'
Yuko was quite taken aback. Nobody had asked her for some form of ID before.. 'Why, exactly?' she asked, trying her best to sound polite.
'I'm sorry, but in order to drink our strongest beer, you need to prove you're over 20.'
Yuko felt like shouting out I'M NAKAZAWA FUCKING YUKO, BITCH!, but she refrained from it. Did she really look under 20?
'Yeah, sure..' Yuko rummaged through her back and pulled out her driver's licence. 'Here.'
The girl said nothing for a long time, but then finally spoke. 'Yuuchan?'
'Yeah. It's me. Now may I please have our strongest beer?'
'YUUCHAN! IT'S ME! FUKUDA ASUKA!' the girl rexclaimed, leaning over the counter.
'Asukacchi?' Yuko blinked. 'No freaking way..'
'Sure, I'll get you some of our strongest beer! I'm sorry! I almost didn't recognise you for a moment there!'
Yuko laughed. 'Neither did I. I never would have guessed you were really Asukacchi..' It was true. Asuka looked different. She had blossomed into this beautiful young woman. If she was in Hello! Project now..
'So how's everyone doing nowadays?' Asuka asked, pouring some beer into a glass and handing it to Yuko.
'Well,' Yuko took a sip of her beer. 'Morning Musume's still going. Nacchi and Kaorin are still in Hello! Project. Both are solo artists. Graduated from Morning Musume. Well, I graduated too, and I'm a solo artist like they are. Ayappe graduated the entire Project though, like you did. Ayappe is apparently a mother of three children and is enjoying the quiet life. Sayaka graduated, who knows what she's doing. Marippe and Kemeko are still in the Project, but just host variety TV shows. Goto Maki, the 3rd generation member, graduated and is a solo artist. The 4th generation members are all doing different things. Yoshizawa Hitomi is the current leader of Momusu, Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai graduated Momusu to continue with the group W, but Aibon got suspended for smoking underage so Nono just appears on TV a lot. Ishikawa Rika graduated to continue with her group, Viyuden, which also consists of Miyoshi Erika and Okada Yui. Fifth generation is half-and-half: Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa are still in Momusu, but Konno Asami and Ogawa Makoto graduated recently to continue their studies. Sixth generation members Tanaka Reina, Fujimoto Miki, Michishige Sayumi, and Kamei Eri are all in Momusu, as is Kusumi Koharu, the seventh gen member. Recently, Mitsui Aika joined Momusu as the eight generation member. As for other groups, there are C-ute, Berryz Koubou, Country Musume, Coconuts Musume, Melon Kinenbi, and GAM. There are also other solo artists and people in HelloPro, who are: Matsuura Aya, Inaba Atsuko, the Hello! Project Eggs, and the HelloPro Kansai.'
'Wow...' Asuka breathed, seemingly amazed. 'How can you keep track of everything?'
'I'm the leader of HelloPro,' Yuko replied, gulping down the rest of her beer. She didn't feel drunk at all. 'I need to know my minors.'
Asuka chuckled. 'Is Tsunku-san still in charge?'
'Yeah, he is. I don't think Tsunku will be going anytime soon.'
Yuko paused, and looked around the bar. It was then that she spotted it: A karaoke machine in a corner of the room.
'Yuuchan?'
'Hey, Asukacchi, can we sing some karaoke? For old times' sake?'
Asuka looked reluctant. 'I don't see why not..'
'How about Heike Michiyo's GET? I'm sure you remember that.'
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 06:00:19 PM »
Asuka, the forgotten Musume.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 04:13:56 AM »
Yeah dude how often do you hear about her O.O

Hizzah for the nice christmas specials ^^

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 04:26:03 PM »
Oooh...Saikami'll like this one.

As for me, can't wait to see what's next! ^^
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HY - 33 Number