JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Triple 0

Author Topic: Floriography  (Read 3756 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Floriography
« on: August 11, 2008, 05:54:52 PM »
Watching boring shows alone at night is sad.
My mind went blank and in came your beautiful face.
Your voice haunting my dreams , "I love you....wait for me. i'll be back.." you pleaded and i nodded slowly. You smiled that smile you only gave me, placed a small kiss on my forehead. Soon your pretty face was fading away, i cried out for you, but you couldnt hear. you kept walking away..fading.
I woke-up with a loud scream, my whole body was covered in sticky salty sweat.
I groaned, got up form my bed straight to the bathroom, slowly stripping..
soon bumped a hard surface, " Oww..wth is this door doing here?!" I kicked it as hard as i can only realizing it would cause more pain. i let out another groan as i rubbed my  swollen foot.
i turned on the shower and stepped in, "Achoo!" the cold water woke me up.
After that long bath, i dried up and dressed up. Sat inmy couch waiting for you to knock at my door. Then i heard a knock. I ran to the door as fast as i could, "Comin!" i answered at the door. There was a grin on my face but as soon as i opened the door...My silly grin faded. To see you infront of me. Standing with a single red carnation in your hand.
I didnt know what to do. A part of me wanted to hug you tighly and never let go, the other wanted to beat the crap out of you and the last one, wanted to break down and cry right infront of you.
"Im back Reina.." , you leaned in, "You dnt look happy to me..", you inhaled and exhaled at my bare neck. "mmm, still the same fruity exotic scent of yours..." you back away and looked me in the eyes, waiting for any reply... "Reina!~" A happy voice called out for me, it was her.
I saw her runnig with the bright smiling face that made me love her. Soon when she realized who the person i was talking to was you, her pretty smile disappeared in an instant, " What are you doing here?" she asked bitterly and stepped between us the pushed you away from me.
"Oh, look wat we have here..little Gaki all grown up..guess you got over that crush you had on Ai huh?" you smirked, i could feel Gaki building up her anger her fists curled up into a ball.
"The both of you please stop this, Ma-Goto-san please leave i still have an appointment with Gaki.." I choked on my workds but tried to hide it with the pain and anger that was welling up on my chest.
You looked at me with those pleading eyes, i tried to avoid it.
"please.." i barely made it out. I could see the sadness in your beautiful eyes.
"atleast take this flower..." You handed me the red carnation, our hands touched..a bolt of lightning ran up my spine.
"thank you.." i looked at it, then back to you..Why a red carnation? i never had the liking to carnations.
"so, i got to go.." you turned around and walked away, I didnt look at you, seeing your back wants me to run over to you and...I knew it, once i looked into those mesmerizing eyes of yours...I'd choose you, i'd bring myself to you...Leave Gaki. Gaki, the person who held me in my dark times, who took care of me...the person who loved me like no other. She mended my broken heart, with her smile and laughter. The big hole in my heart was covered by her love, but she knew that she could never make ir whole again, that it wold stay broken as it is, even how much she tried to cover it up...the hole breaks the little barrier. Still, she didnt give up. She didnt stop loving me, caring for me. I love her.
"Hey, Reina..are you ok?" She looked me in the eyes, so much care in those orbs that managed to bring a smile in my face whenever. "Hmm. yea, just a litle lightheaded thats all," the smile that only she could summon, i was slowly forgetting about you. All that filled my mind was warm happy moments she and i had together.
"Wish i didnt make you upset with my actions.." she bowed her head in embarrassment.
"No, actually i wanted to thank you..." I held her head up and kissed her on the cheek.
She went back to her usual bubbly self, "So, shall we go now?" she held out her hand on me.
"Hold on.." I remembered the carnation you gave me, i decided to put it in a small cup filled with water and placed it in the middle of my coffee table. I smiled as it looked perfect in the living room, all alone and bright.
"OY! Hayaku!" She was getting impatient wating for me out my door.
"Yes, yes..." I sighed and locked my door.
"yay~ im excited.." she squealed, "You're always excited.." i teased her and held her hand.
"Yea, im always excited whenever you're near me..." she squeezes my hand and gave me another smile that breaks my heart.
"Thanks...." i trailed off, as she brushed away my bangs and kissed me lightly on my lips.
"No, thank YOU..." she mouthed me a silent i love you after that.
i didnt know what to do again, should i say i love her too? forget you? forget everything we had?....
I paused for a moment and Gaki gave me a confused look, i took a deep breath and faced her.
"I love you too..." my little voice croaked, i felt a little blush on my cheeks.
I mean, i;ve never told anyone i love them. its like a first confession, true love confession.
"Really?" i hear the happiness in her voice, the raw emotions. i could imagine her smiling brighter than any other smile.
"ye-yeah.." I took a step out from the darkness, the darkness you puched me into and the darkness that she slowly but surely...pulling me out, letting me free from all the burdens and pain.
She didnt say anything, she hugged me tightly and said i love you a million times.
"Are you trying to kill me or what?" I tried to break free from her deadly hug.
"ahehehe. gomen. i was just so happy.." she scratched the back of her head and apologized.
"anyway..lets get going, we've got a long day.." I was back into my happy and jumpy mode, i guess this is what happens to a person who stays with a very hyper person.
i laughed ot myself.

*DING DONG*

"augh, so early in the morning....." I sluggishly walked towards her door.
"delivery for Ms. Niigaki Risa.." the boy stated as she held flowers.
"Oh, thanks.." i signed the paper and got the flowers from the boy.
i closed the door lightly, not to wake her up..but i guess it was to late..
"What was that?..huh? flowers?" she was rubbing her eyes to see if she was dreaming or sth.
"yea..weird choice of flower though..Agrimony?..and dark pink roses?..haha. might be some kind of stalker.." I placed the flowers on a vase.and filled my glass with fresh milk.
"stalker..ohh.." she sarcastically shuddered in fear.
"hahaha, reaction queen!" i laughed with her, our laughters combining and making a melodious sound that would make anyone laugh with us.

outside the door.....

Maki chuckled as she heard the voices and laughter form the other side of the door.
she knew she looked crazy as she laughed with the tears flow down her eyes.
"language of flowers, what an amazing thing.." she whispered in nothingness.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Floriography
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 06:14:17 PM »
Reina and Gaki?! :shock: That's interesting! Actually, sounds kinda hot! :kekeke: I'm all for new things! But this love triangle is quite hot all together!!! Reina, Maki and Gaki... :mon XD: I can safely assume there will be more flowers. :mon fyeah:

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 06:30:42 PM »
oh that sly goto...man oh man who would of ever thought reina and goto...not me but man oh man  :mon crazyinlove:

keep up the good work, cant wait for updates!!!!!!

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 07:40:54 PM »
^ Me, Saikami, and Goosefish wrote stories focused on the Reina x Goto pairing a long time ago when we joined xDDDD

But anywho, cute story xD Can't help but feel bad for Maki though, to come by to see that Reina's already moved on ;-;... I like the flower concept too xD! Cuuuute.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 03:15:35 AM »
GakiReina! :o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline KizuRai

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 06:46:54 AM »
oh wow, that pairing..
its different thats for sure, but hmm, if you think about it thats a pretty extraordinary couple
its pretty sad.. but it seems like everyone is going to be fine
haha at the part of the sudden confession - reaction queen strikes again~

also~ i searched up the meanings~
Carnation (red) - My heart aches for you; admiration

o.o" haha, if only tankacchi knew what that flower meant =.="
then the story would have went a little bit more differently

Agrimony       Root Cause of Discomfort: Mental torture behind a cheerful face       Language of Flower: Thankfulness, gratitude
Pink rose - Friendship
OOOH, okay, well thats good to know, at least we know Goto-san is going to be okay..
but why was it sent to Niigaki-san..??
well, it still works like: thanks for looking after Tanakacchi kind of thing.. and we're not going to fight or be rivals over this maybe?
but the whole language of flowers concept was cool, the story actually made me search it up ^^;

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 11:40:52 AM »
oh thanks.. XD

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 08:38:52 PM »
Lol TanaGaki is one of my top pairings :inlove: I'm soo glad someone has finally written something about them :D
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »
Oooohhhh I used to really love the GakiReina pairing. But TakaGaki and KameMame just crept up somehow you know. This fic could change that :P Can't wait to read more :) Oh and Maki like her HM character is just awesome!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »
LOL, one thing. dnt knw if there would be a next one.. >_<

happy you guys liked it..  :)

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Triple 0