JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yura Yura Teikoku - Konchuu Rock

Author Topic: (Group) Super Junior (슈퍼주니어)  (Read 91494 times)

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Kor] Super Junior
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2007, 04:33:03 PM »
Yep~ SM has just 5 years on each contract for each group/soloist that have debuted. Just like Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky, H.O.T, S.E.S, who didn't get a renew in their contracts like BoA did. DBSK has 2008 as their final year, but I do think they're going to renew their contracts because they make SO MUCH MONEY for LSM...but I barely think Super Junior will do so.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2007, 11:58:52 PM »
So, what's the deal, are they still adding that new member?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2007, 12:21:00 AM »
I haven't kept a track about that but from what I've heard, they haven't talked about it or given an official announcement.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 04:10:12 AM »
i'm looking for one of their cover song, Happiness.  they covered from H.O.T., also of SM entertainment.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 05:36:32 AM »
So, what's the deal, are they still adding that new member?
(Im only doing this cuz I work with Korean news, not because I like them...cuz i dont. at all).

As of right now, it seems very unlikely. Especially since the crazy ajuumas had a riot and a strike AGAINST SuJu and Henry's joining. Honestly, if they were really fans, they wouldn't have done that and they would have supported them. AND they wouldn't have disrupted a whole Korean block just to rally something as stupid as that. I swear, some if them need to be arrested.
Anyway, because of all this mess and hating, he's thought of right now to debut as a soloist. Which is good. Because for someone with as much talent as him, he doesn't need suju.
[I'm not a SuJu HATER, I just don't like them so much. I resepect them for being idols/entertainers. Though I dont think they are so great at it. But because I'm a Korean news writer, it's painstaking to have read that stuff while it was happening. it was annoying. people should get over it and move on and support]

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2007, 07:44:20 PM »
^ I really agree with that, but some of the fangirls are crazy o.O If you even try to show a smidgen of support for him over at Soompi people freaking attack you like crazy. It's like grow up. If you really are a fan you'd support them through everything. Their hard times, their good, and through the changes. I like SuJu because they're so fun, and I love the mix of personalities. It's like one big happy family, and I'll still love them if Henry joins. It's not like he doesn't have talent, he's oozing with it. He'd make a great addition IMO.

Anyway, onto some good news~ Hankyung has been announced to be a torch bearer at the Olympics in Beijing~!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY~ for him  :wub: Hahahaha, I have to admit.... I was one of those people that voted like a hundred+ times for him XD But it's nice to see the fan's hardowrd paid off. Congratulations Hankyung~!!! ^o^

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 10:52:25 PM »
Double post~ Oh well XD

For those of you that don't know Heechul, Kangin, and Shindong are going to be lending their voices to the Korean version of Alvin and the chipmunks. Heechul is going to be playing Simon, Kangin is Alvin, and Shindong as Theodore. The singing clips of theirs are so cute XD I kind of want to watch the korean version now, just for them XD

she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 11:07:32 PM »
lol, just saw a short trailer of the korean version, I can't believe that its them doing the voices :lol:

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2007, 05:00:05 PM »
I'm not sure if it's the best place to make requests, but I'm looking for this awesome performance in a decent quality:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RMa4VfIm108#&locale=en_US&persist_locale=1
If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it~!  :k-wink:

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2007, 06:58:11 PM »
I'm not sure if it's the best place to make requests, but I'm looking for this awesome performance in a decent quality:

I HAVE IT! <3 I'm uploading it so i'll give you the link later~ SJ needs a download thread, I'll make it later.

Here!!!
Super Junior - A man In love @ MKMF Awards
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nbf9wk

« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 12:55:20 AM by Pinkosa »

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2007, 07:29:32 AM »
OMG thank you~~!   :luvuluvu:
*downloads*

A SuJu download thread would be a great idea!  :heart:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2007, 11:02:12 PM »
I took the plunge and started listening to some of their stuff last night, but I'm still a huge newbie. I must admit I like their newer stuff most of all, I like the image change they went for. Can't go wrong with black and flames and violins <3333 Haha.

What's their single release rate though? I had a look at wiki and it doesn't appear they actually release much.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2007, 01:32:07 AM »
^In korea they don't release singles so often like they do in Japan, they mostly release an album and they promote the songs on it for like a year, like they do in america. Super Junior released first and album in 2005 and they promoted two songs like hell and then, in 2006, the single U came, with the new member, Kyuhyun. After that, they didn't did much because of certain problems and when they were going to release their 2nd album, like one or two months before, the car accident happened so they weren't that active until the Summer 2007 SMTOWN album was released and they promoted H.O.T's Haengbok without Kyuhyun (because of the injuries of the accident). After like two or three weeks after they finished the Haengbok perfs, the 2nd album was released, with Kyuhyun back in the stage but for a few moments since he wasn't 100% recovered to dance the song.

So, in terms of singles, they barely release singles.
it's like this:

- Super Junior 05 album (songs to promote: Twins, Miracle / All members minus - Original 12 members)
- Show me your Love (with DBSK/TVXQ/THSK / All members minus - Original 12 members).

- U single (All 12 members + new member Kyuhyun)
- '06 Summer SMTOWN (Suju song to promote: Dancing Out / All 13 members)
- 2006 Winter SMTOWN (Suju song to promote: Tic! Toc / All 13 members. ~ Super Junior K.R.Y. song to promote: Just You)
- Hyena OST ( Suju K.R.Y (Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung) song to promote: The Night Chicago Died, 한 사람만을 & Smile (KyuHyun))

- Rokkuguh!!! (Songs to promote: Rokkuguh!!! & Chutcha / Only ShinDong, KangIn, SungMin, EunHyuk, LeeTeuk, HeeChul).
- 2007 Summer SMTOWN (Suju song to promote: Haengbok / All 13 members minus KyuHyun)
- Don't Don; The Second Album (songs to promote: Don't Don, Marry U***** (Repackage Ver.))
- Don't Don; The Second Album - The Repackage Version. (CD Only & CD+DVD)
- 2007 Winter SMTOWN (Suju song to promote: First Snow*****)

*****: currently promoting.

Super Junior K.R.Y is a sub-unit formed by KyuHyun, Ryeowook & YehSung, the best vocals of the group.
Super Junior T is a sub-unit that sings trot songs and is formed by ShinDong, KangIn, LeeTeuk, SungMin, EunHyuk & HeeChul.

If you get confused....I'M SORRY T_T
You should chek better the English Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Junior

It has more info than the other Wiki.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 01:35:41 AM by Pinkosa »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2007, 02:26:19 AM »

I HAVE IT! <3 I'm uploading it so i'll give you the link later~ SJ needs a download thread, I'll make it later.

Here!!!
Super Junior - A man In love @ MKMF Awards
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nbf9wk

speaking of SuJu @ the MKMF, i just wanna point out something that i thought was amusing.  Gackt was a performer @ the Awards show and during his performance of Redemption, a small clip of HeeChul in awe was kinda funny to me.  it's not anything big, just a little thing.   

I'm actually starting to be a SuJu fan, since my aunt and sis made me watch their videos on youtube when i'm around.  I like their comedy, mostly.  and their music seems nice too.  I used to not care for boyband that much, but whenever they have comedy that interests me, i start looking up on them.

i dunno what it says about me, but i'm a guy and i'm kinda a fan of them.  It just that i've seen their clips on tv shows and their reality tv shows dramas, and i think that they're kool and fun to hang out with.

Loser87

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2007, 08:47:11 PM »
um, I had no idea where to post this...

But it features Super Junior so Might as well post it in the Super Junior thread right?
haha so here's a clip from a show call Star King

Just a warning before you open this link
IT IS EXTREMELY CUTE AND WILL MAKE YOU SQUEAL UNTIL THE CLIP IS OVER!! o(=w=)o

Star king Ft. Super Junior

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mXWTLqlLFcs

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2007, 09:01:29 PM »
lol, I thought that bananna part with Shin Dong was hilarious
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 09:04:54 PM by modesta107 »

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2008, 08:00:23 AM »
I forgot to post on the first, so happy Belated Birthday to my Sungmin~!!!!!!  :heart:

And it's still the 17th where I am so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANGIN~! ^o^

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2008, 03:17:27 AM »
Super Junior China's debut will take place on March, according to Geng @ the Olimpics Event in China.
Also, he perfomed with Zhang LiYin ( :heart:) :D

:heart:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2008, 02:29:04 PM »
Henry is supposed to be in this group, right? I'm insanely looking forward to it...

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2008, 03:03:15 AM »
^Yeah, he is :D It looks like he's going to be the center of the unit along with Geng  :)

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yura Yura Teikoku - Konchuu Rock