JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ala - Music and Coffee

Author Topic: aruka's OS Collection | Various pairings  (Read 78657 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lol I didn't expected a fic where Erepyon is boxing haha but it would be funny to see her fight ^^

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yep, i used to play some fighting games so i understand what you mean  :lol:

And well, yeah, that kind of boss is making me almost surrender every time haha

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@kahem: I know right? :grin: It's all thanks to Erepyon's PV since that's where I took the inspiration from. But indeed, a fighting Erepyon should be funny instead of cool-ish. :lol:

@Pwoper48: Fortunately it doesn't make you throwing your joystick/keyboard and shattering your console/PC too. :lol:     Nah, I'm kidding about that. XD
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
^^b
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
erepyon..i miss this girl..glad to see she comeback to music industry..i've watched her PV..her look is too cute to be a boxer XD
i love this fic..although i'm not familiar with eremyao pairing, i love the ending..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Katouryuken

• WMatsui ;_;
I can't imagine how can Erena is a boxer. She's just too......                                                                                                             Btw, already read your SayaMilky, Milky is sure 'Warukii'  :lol: Like it. I think mine won't be a perv mode coz I don't have a talent to make that mode :P

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@yukofan and @Katouryuken:
It's quite a debate in myself too when I looked at boxer Erepyon in her PV. But do you know, I actually liked the boxer better than the idol in that PV. :roll:
With a not so idoly music sound like that (IMO) in her single, to picture her in her idol self was more difficult than imagining her as a boxer. Thus you got Tomorrow's EREPYON in your computer's screen. :lol:
Anyway, I tend to think that the idea of cute boxers is quite badass. XD

And now replying to each of you only...

@yukofan only:
Yeah, I'm also glad too. :) I always thought that her graduation from AKB was too fast, so for her to return back (though independent from AKB) is a delight. :D By the way, thanks a lot for loving the fic. :D About the ending... she's still on the losing side you know. :lol:

@Katouryuken only:
Warukii! XD Never thought of Warukii being related to the story, since I wrote it long before Nagiichi was released. Perhaps that fic is like a premonition to the release of Warukii? :lol:
Hehe.. it's totally okay if you don't write it in perv mode, after all the newly NMB fics also need to grab a wider audience. A bit suggestive is passable though, since you set your story in the summer. :lol:
And even for me that had written one, writing in perv mode is still a very difficult process to do until now.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:00:54 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
just finished read all your work (but the one that on "resricted area" since i don't have the access yet  :err:) aruki-san...

one word for you SUGOIII  :on GJ:

i'm glad you put my top 2 oshi on one of your story (that little pervert squirrel and the cute soon-will-become-not-innocent yui  :luvluv1:)

and that Ikemen Gakuen story makes me laugh 'till i banged my head on the floor

just can't wait for your next update :kneelbow:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
just finished read all your work (but the one that on "resricted area" since i don't have the access yet  :err:) aruki-san...

one word for you SUGOIII  :on GJ:

i'm glad you put my top 2 oshi on one of your story (that little pervert squirrel and the cute soon-will-become-not-innocent yui  :luvluv1:)

and that Ikemen Gakuen story makes me laugh 'till i banged my head on the floor

just can't wait for your next update :kneelbow:
one word for you too... SANKYUUU :kneelbow:

About 'restricted' stories, usually the alternative way to read it is to have the story sent to you via PM. So, would you like the PM sent to you too?

Ah~ so you love Yuko and Yui? Lucky coincidence!! :D :peace:

and wha~ a vertical :banghead: ?? Be careful of having this :bleed eyes: ...  :lol:

Again, sankyu for reading them all... :D

P.S. Have you read fics from other authors too? Read them and I bet more SUGOI words will come out from you.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:37:51 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
^
^
well...i already read few other stories and sadly i must say it makes me want to write my own story :err:

but i just don't have spare time to do it yet :err:

anyway,about that 'restricted story' i would be glad if you could PM me :on cny2:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
^
well...i already read few other stories and sadly i must say it makes me want to write my own story :err:

but i just don't have spare time to do it yet :err:

anyway,about that 'restricted story' i would be glad if you could PM me :on cny2:
Haik! PM sent, sir! :D

Sad? I hope you're sad because of the lack of spare time, not because you want to write your own.
Happy me.. more Indonesians come here :D , and glad for them for having the 'fire' to write a fic, though it may would happen some time later.

Hehe.. I've seen your profile, so... :roll: berharap suatu saat bisa membaca tulisanmu. :yep: Of course when you finally had your spare time.

P.S. Did you watch JKT's theater debut? Edited .. I'm sorry. I forgot you already said (in JKT School's thread) it yourself about this matter. Silly me! :nervous
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:26:27 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline fallen-angel68

Hello ! I'm new here ! Yoroshiku !

Great Fanfic ! Congratulation and thank you !
David vs Gorilla ! :lol:

I love your fanfics !

Can you send to me your sayamilky fics ?
I'm at legal age ! PLEASE ! :bow:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello ! I'm new here ! Yoroshiku !

Great Fanfic ! Congratulation and thank you !
David vs Gorilla ! :lol:

I love your fanfics !

Can you send to me your sayamilky fics ?
I'm at legal age ! PLEASE ! :bow:

Jphip no youkoso~!!! :D

:welcome  to  :jphip:  fallen-angel68-san!

Just when I'm about to go sleeping, I find this thread gets a comment and I'm so excited. :w00t:

David vs Gorilla ? Ah yes~ Goliath to Gorilla, such coincidence. :lol: Perhaps I should put a gorilla's portrait instead on that poster. :lol:

Well, thank you lots for the love!! :D I appreciate it so much.

and you'll find the SayaMilky fic in your inbox. Voila~!

P.S. ... and you put your very first post in Jphip here? The surprised me is happy! :D

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline fallen-angel68

THANK YOU !

Your fanfic is very beautiful...

Sayamilky is so cute !

Good luck for your next fanfic ! Ganbattekudasai !

And you can call me angel68-san.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
I finally am commenting on your post again!!!!! GOME for taking so long to read your updates!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I have no idea how can someone not like what you write (except if they find no suitable pairing), because I myself like your writing style very much, I like your full of plots/no plots stories, and I think you should stick to writing what you want, because, god knows, you're awesome.

I'll end my rant here. Just i wondered... Can I request a story?... Because it's impossible to find that pairing, except in my stories... Can you...maybe...write some...YukoRena?...

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
hi...how can i access the smut fanfic... i need reply..
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
@fallen-angel68: Arigatou gozaimashite, angel68-san! Hai! <pumping both fists> Ganbarimasu! :D

@sakura_drop_:
Writing styles, pairings... it's subjectivity or bias or whatever you call it over and over again, so I guess you get the idea now. :roll: But I can say I'm happy with the poll's positive results up there.

Thanks a lot for the rants, thoughts, and of course the explanation for your poll choice. :D (Kinda hoping the others would elaborate further about their choices too)
It's so reassuring to hear that I should keep going with my own preference.

And a YukoRena, eh? It's definitely away from my comfort zone... but we'll see later. Can't promise anything though. :doh: Gomen!

@Wmatsui22: You've already got it in the PM, right? Once again, thankie lots, Wmatsui22-san! :D

There's another 'sankyu very much' too for the 30 - 22 = 8 newer voters whom had spare his/her time to fill the poll up there. :D
However, I would be more than delighted if you want to point out and/or criticize where I lack in those fics of mine.

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Book of My Single Shots [Sneaky Yuri(a)] (UPDATE 09/23)
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2012, 06:53:33 PM »
My notes:
  • "Normal sentences" are talks. "Italic sentences" are thoughts and imaginations.
  • Let me say sorry in advance for any mistakes you may happen to find later in the fic. Yep, English isn't my first language.
  • As usual, enjoy! :D

Sneaky Yuri(a)
Pairing: KumiYuri (Yagami Kumi x Kizaki Yuria) + little hints of KumiNon (Yagami Kumi x Kimoto Kanon)

A kiss...

That’s what she wanted right now. A kiss.

Blame NanNan, Nao-chan, and the filming crew for making her craving like this. She was only an innocent girl (at least she thought she was) till the exposure at the restaurant during their culinary visit’s shooting this afternoon. It was a dangerous exposure that might be likely of straying her away from the idol ways of life, coming from the other table at her right.

The view of a couple in loving heat, teasing each other with kisses on an amount that just came from nowhere countable. Cute, innocent Yuria was so distracted that she couldn’t hold the end of her eyes to not sneak a glance in every batch of seconds. She even licked her own lips unconsciously several times like she wanted it. It was such a series of hellish distraction for her professionalism.

She had to admit it, the filming crew worked so well on setting up a Yuria-targeted dokkiri scheme. Both her insolent juniors, the kenkyuusei couple NaoNan, also seemed to enjoy involving themselves in that evil scheme and ganging up on their senior. Such ill mannered kids! All those troubles for her to go through were captured on cameras just for the sake of making a bonus content for SKE’s upcoming single. What was that single’s name? Aishi.. aishite.. ah, yes... Aishiteraburu. That odd name.

Curses. Yuria really felt like cursing the whole team now. Though getting tired after filming full-day, her mind still managed to let some cursing words out. Probably words that we should not hear because either they’re too strong or too incomprehensible. Still, the cursing kept blurted out from her mouth of course.

Unfortunately those words later were proven helpless for washing away her keep increasing sleepiness. As much as she wanted to continue that cursing of hers, she had been also very impatient to enter her hotel room and jump into bed and sleep for the rest of the dark. Well, it’s more like she needed to sleep, considering the seconds hand on her body’s biological clock had ticked way past the starting point of her nap time. She walked faster and faster, having her eyes focused on the direction to her hotel room.

So to sum it all up, Yuria wanted three different things at the same time on the same night: a good night’s sleep, a curse and damnation for the whole dokkiri gang, and a kiss.

-----||------

“Kuuchan?!”

It’s surprisingly not too loud for a surprised expression once she saw the pseudo-lifeless figure of Kumi in her bed.

“Eh?”

Wait, wait, wait...

“Kuuchan?!!!” now that was loud enough, albeit still failing at vibrating the ears of the sleeping girl.

Something’s not right here. Wasn’t she supposed to be in the same room with her ‘sister’ Ogi-chan?! Then why it was another girl on the bed instead?! Was this some kind of another dokkiri attempt to make her a fool again? Was this another... mm.. another... argh~ for Kami’s sake, her body had been undeniably so exhausted and she wanted to hop onto bed immediately. But again? Don’t tell her Ogi-chan also willingly joined the culprits of this uncool scheme. Curses.

Cruel. Suddenly everyone looked cruel to her. Curses.

She glared around the whole room, her squinting eyes stabbingly checking every interior and its shadows on the wall, in case there were some of the crews candidly filming this annoying confusion of hers. Or maybe they’re under the dressing table? Perhaps they’re behind the closed curtains? How about them hiding inside the closet? Every single possibility whirled in her head like stirring water, yet she didn’t or couldn’t do anything to follow up. Her body heavily refused all the instructions from her tired brain. C’mon, just let her sleep, will you!

Yuria’s heart grumbled, and dropping her owner’s butt to the carpeted floor. Thanks to this seemingly well-planned plan, now she’s sulking at the wrong timing. The dokkiri was a successful feat for them, yet successfully ridiculous for her personally. So not cool at all.

And the Kuuchan girl was still swinging deep in her supposed dream world right now, not once realizing the presence of a stranger girl inside the room booked with Yagami Kumi’s name.

-----||------

“Should I just give up and sleep?”

And she just unintentionally turned her head to Kumi’s direction, then paused, and an immediate gasp struck her at the speed of light. Yuria gulped nervously soon after. Oh, my Kami! How could she doesn’t realize it faster?

“Is it just me or...”

The messy but neat hair, the slightly rumpled pink pajamas, a cell phone in grab...

“Kuuchan.. kawaii~”

Closed eyes, a bit slightly open... showed her the vulnerability of a little child that was Kumi.

“Kuuchan kawaii~~!!”

And very soon the negative feelings were missing little by little, swapped into adoring the sight in front of the amazed girl. She even knelt down on her knees to give herself a better view of that pure kawaiiness. Her staring eyes sparked its owner’s still growing interest, magically toning down the already established fatigue in those bulbs.

“Why are you not this cute when you wake up? Kuuchan...”

Repetitively mumbling the ‘kawaii’ word, Yuria was getting pulled more and more that she came to forget everything but solely Kumi. She actually grew aware that Kumi was in a more compromising position than her, but why did she get more of the lost-to-the-other-girl feeling instead?

“Kuuchan~”

The mention still whispered in a loop, like Yuria was never willing to stop any time. In her sitting position adjacent to the bed, which meant her position with Kumi was so close, the hunting look on her eyes spread everywhere on Kumi’s whole figure. To her legs, to her torso, to her hair, then returned back to her face.

And staring at the specific part of the sleeping face... that’s when the adorer recalled what she also wanted this night.

A kiss...

Yes, Yuria had just fallen into a trap. That’s when she lost to Kumi.

-----||------

Her finger, slowly, without awareness, traced the surface she crashed with it. So thin, so smooth, so warm. Yuria’s curiosity arisen along the touch on Kumi’s capturing lips. She didn’t know where the temptation started buzzing from. What she only knew was, it’s already there in a sudden fashion. Quickly and quietly struck into Yuria’s curious soul.

What did she feel? What did she want?

Simple, it’s the longing feeling... of the lips that might would experience its umpteenth kiss after being grazed so much by the random kisses it had done before. No, perhaps ‘simple’ wasn’t the right expression, because she wanted to claim something that had been claimed by the others. Then it’s not a one-on-one problem. It shouldn’t be mere simplicity anymore.

Poor Yuria. She wanted a kiss with Kumi, already having the knowledge of Kumi that had kissed other girls.

But there’s a single kiss... one kiss that Kumi really had drown herself into. It’s the kiss that made millions of people gasped in excitement as they watched Kumi and her partner on screen doing it. It’s the kiss that later solidly built their shipping fanbase till it’s significantly recognizable.

It’s the kiss that later made Yuria feel intimidated by the presence of Kumi’s partner, if only Ogi-chan wasn’t there to cheer her up and ask her to take it easy.

That partner... no, that lucky girl.. was their fellow teammate, the fine young loli of SKE.

“Non-chan, you’re so lucky.”

Yuria’s face altered a little in between the current mix of emotions. Curses to the lit up jealousy in her heart. Now her body had lost the will to sleep, allowing the single negativity consuming her.

And she tried resisting it with her remaining might of that night.

She shook her head violently. No! Non-chan’s not here! Non-chan’s not here! It’s only about me and Kuuchan! There’s only Yuria and Kumi! Kami, please erase Yuria’s acknowledgement of KumiNon’s past osculation only for this moment. It’s her time now... the once-in-a-while precious time.

Let Yuria claimed Kumi, just for once. She begged You.

She wanted to fulfill this desire. Yes, she would make this one-on-one and she didn’t care anymore. To hell with the others, to hell with her. Go away, all of you! You too, go away, Kanon! She only wanted to do it with her Kuuchan. There was nobody else that could disturb the two in this confined room. Nobody.

And her breath returned to its normal rate again after the series of her mind outbursts. Yuria looked back at Kumi, with the tender look in her eyes.

“Kumi...” she gently whispered the sleeping girl’s real name, almost desperately hoping for something. “Mm.. may I?”

Yuria tucked all her hair strands behind her ears as she sneakily approached Kumi’s sleeping face closer.

-----||------

Yuria pulled a long breath like she’s satisfied of finishing a difficult task. She stuck her palm to her chest and felt her heartbeat’s rate marching in much shorter intervals than before after what she had just done to her Kuuchan.

It’s the first ‘contact’ between them that night, and it later rendered Yuria a nervous girl in front of Kumi, who’s -believe it or not- still roaming inside her own dreams before, during, and after the contact. Such nerve she had for breaking into Kumi’s private area with the slowly lip-to-lip collision she initiated by herself.

She’s closing her eyes, embracing the remaining feeling of the kiss.

The amount of her heartbeats per second hadn’t lessened a bit in her. She licked her own lips as if Kumi’s taste was still left there. She touched her own lips and raking the trails of the remaining softness too. Oh, such pleasure she’d had with her Kuuchan.

Out of nowhere, the flashback of this afternoon’s scene replayed in her brain. So high-definitive crystal clear that she could see the whole sequential shoots in fine details.

She witnessed it directly how the lovey-dovey couple afar from her, Nanako, and Nao’s table was so occupied in love that it was like they’re isolated in their own world already, totally neglecting the existence of other customers. It’s like they’re indirectly saying, ‘we don’t give a damn to the world, because we two are busy inside our walls.’ Ah, Yuria hugely envied the couple so much that she wanted to imitate them. With this intention in mind, the witnessing transformed into a serious observation, aiming to study all the couple’s doings within that touchy engagement.

And these are the keywords she managed to obtain from the played scenes: ‘playing hair strands’, ‘teasing the ear’, and ‘kiss on the lips’.

She opened her eyes, out of her imaginary zone.

With these three keywords in hand, Yuria decided her previous kiss wasn’t enough. She still needed more from Kumi.

-----||------

If she said she was doing it calmly, she’s lying.

“Ku.. Kuuchan... I...” mumbled the mind while its owner was busy playing with the opposite girl’s black silky strands.

Yuria for the second time had her delicate fingers delved into Kumi’s hair, once forcing its way to the skin, but gently and slowly so that she would go unnoticed. You know, it would be a problem if Kumi suddenly awakened by her own response to the quite improper touch. No, Yuria didn’t want that. That would make her a harasser and she didn’t want to be called that (even though she’s being one currently, yet unaware of it).

So she hoped Kumi never got awake. Err.. was that the wrong context? What she meant was that she hoped Kumi won’t be awake during the ‘job’ Yuria’s about to do to her.

Nevermind! The only thing matters was that she could touch Kuuchan more, and she believed the next question that should be asked was “Is it enough?”. Did Yuria feel enough with just playing her hair?

The caresses she’d done further exposed Kumi’s white skin again, this time disclosing the area from the ears to neck. She took another nervous gulp in some mesmerization. She could tell it would be a smooth trip for her fingers tracing on it. Maybe too smooth that she would slip her fingers and if that happened, it wouldn’t be good.

How about if she used her lips instead? That’s the correct next question after the previous ‘next question’.

Yuria felt surprised herself for being able to think within the increasing temptation to harass Kumi, since she kind of knew that most sexually-inducing activities were often done straight to the point without some thinking and consideration. Though being one of Team Baka, she’s not that baka to know that those committed things were mainly caused by one’s sexual push. Sis Ogi-chan, thank you very much for guiding Yuria on this kind of knowledge.

Back to business, she landed her lips on Kumi’s right ear. Kissing it a lot for her pleasing, licking it a little for the teasing. Odd, wasn’t it? Weren’t the ears supposed to be sensitive that it would quickly respond to any contact? Because it had failed again at tickling Kumi, which meant that Kumi was still safely caged in the world of dreams - an obvious sign for Yuria that it’s safe to continue. Other than that, she should also thank her brain again for generating those questions that it made her forgot the initial nervousness and much more relaxed while committing the nibbles.

So if she said she’s doing it calmly now, she’s leaning towards honesty.

“Even your ear... smells good.” Yuria became more stimulated as she moved her kisses downwards.

It’s enough on the ears, but not yet on the lips, was what Yuria thought. However, the girl later felt that doing the second keyword wouldn’t give her the wanted continuous pleasure from Kumi’s ear to Kumi’s lips. Instead of only teasing the ear, how about if she teased her Kuuchan’s opened neck too? So the already short pathway of happiness wouldn’t get broken midway. Also this was another thing she learnt from sis Ogi-chan: the side profile was one of women’s sensitive area. She decided to prove it.

“Please let me tease your neck too. Don’t worry... I won’t bite.” she couldn’t help but chuckled at the last part of her sentence. Lately some vampire tales, let’s say HUMAN vs VAMPIRE, PJ48 Gakuen, or Vampire Ice Princess, became her current favorite reads that almost every time she spoke of the word ‘bite’, she would immediately associate it with the general attribute of those titles.

But be easy... she wasn’t a vampire alright, and her lips would still be the main weapon instead of her teeth. And the result was just like she expected earlier... such a smooth ride indeed.

“I love this so much, Kuuchan. How about you?”

Kissing her neck, it was so... ahh. And what’s great that she managed to do it without producing any sound. Quiet. Mute.

“Do you love my lips rubbing on your neck?”

The rubbed girl didn’t answer of course, yet somehow Yuria felt a hundred percent sure Kumi would accept this rubbing wholeheartedly if she’s awake. Sometimes she really believed her bunny-teeth girl, you know. Despite Kumi’s reckless advances to other girls, for instance to Yuria’s loli ‘rival’, Yuria still loved ignoring that ‘recklessness’ knowledge and doing some advances to Kumi if the situation was necessary.

And the current thing happening was one of those necessary situations, even though a bit different because the other side wasn’t ‘alive’ and moving. Call her delusional, but Yuria believed what she did now was not a one-sided action though. That’s why you could read some of Yuria’s questions to Kumi during this night.

“Do you want me to return to your lips?” asked Yuria finally.

Again, not an answer was received by the inquirer.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Mm... Kuuchan, I can’t wait.”

Her head lifted up higher for a better reach to strike the wanted target. She titled her head to the left in order to fit her and Kumi’s lips better like the lock and its key. It’s a quite difficult position actually, since she had been kneeling down beside Kumi’s bed from the start. But for the sake of some pleasure she ignored all that difficulties and kept going on.

The silence under the serene night covered the closed eyes of someone who let herself becoming the initiator of the kiss.

Just several minutes ago, the temperature of the air forced its coldness to the unmoving thinness. If it was personified, you would bet the cold getting pissed off at its place now because got blocked dead by another living entity in presence. The cold lost to the heat, thanks to Yuria. The heat was directly channeled via Yuria’s lips, in the process to warm Kumi’s lips a bit longer.

Some people said that once you kiss somebody you wanted, it would be better to go on and push some more. You can use your tongue or teeth as an extra tool for a more delightful experience.

Nope. Yuria didn’t want it. She loved it the way she did it now.

Okay, Kumi was more vulnerable now that actually Yuria could do anything that sounded mature to her and that’s what people might prefer to read and fantasize on. Au contraire, Yuria knew on her own that she shouldn’t and wouldn’t take the advantage too far, since it would be too rushed for her current age. She would rather stay at her own pace in forcing her way to break Kumi’s remaining list of vulnerabilities.

At least, the KumiNon’s kiss had already set the minimum level of how a passionate kiss should be done. It’s enough for her to do those kisses near that level -not at the exact level- tonight. Even so, she couldn’t help but wondered too if that level would raise several bars higher, only after Kumi woke up and there’s another chance for them to smooch each other. And if she really would want to do the kissing with some extra involvement, perhaps she would let Kumi asking her first and then some sort of agreement were to be fixed between them.

But for now, her satisfaction was upped already when she parted from Kumi after that long sweet innocent kiss of the night.

“Finally, again...”

She smiled at her Kuuchan, still with a little curiosity left in her.

“Once more, okay?”

She dived for the final lengthy chaste touch for some minutes again, and then continued with a number of cutish quick pecks and the more widened smile of satisfaction. Feeling happy now, Yuria?

“Thank you thank you thank you...”

“... my honey bunny sweety Kuuchan... ... eh?” she couldn’t believe her mouth dared speaking some unfitting cheesiness in this fic, blame the blowing excitement she experienced that night. Her index finger scratched her unitchy cheeks, together with the embarrassingly realization. “Hehe~”

-----||------

No matter how hard she resisted it, the fatigue strived its way much stronger than before. It’s also forcing her brain to remember one more thing that she said she wanted long before she entered this room: a good night’s sleep. Now that she had already fulfilled the ‘kiss’ and threw away the ‘damnation’, she decided to obey the last thing to do tonight.

“Maybe...”

Yuria stood up from her kneeling position, stretching her tired arms.

“... I did those things because you mistakenly slept in my room.”

She yawned heavily, already lazy for changing clothes.

“But do you know what?”

She crept up to the bed at once instead. Yes, the same bed as her Kuuchan.

“I think I did that because we’re fated to meet in my room.”

The tired body was lied down on the covered spring-mattress, fixing itself to a more comfortable position.

“May I say it like that?”

The single blanket was shared now after she pulled it a little from the girl beside her. Two people sleeping together under one blanket.

“Okay, you can say we meet in a strange way.”

Her eyes slowly shut close. The tiredness wrapped her in vast entirety as her own trip to her dream world began.

“Despite that, now I know... I’m a lucky girl too. I... this Yuria... hmm...”

-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-

”Ah, don't mind! I’m off now. Good night, my dearest Kuuchan~”

-----||------

Little streaks of sunlight pierced through the loose and narrow clits of the closed curtains finding its way inside the room. A pair of eyelids slowly lifted up after getting rubbed by the shine, revealing the sandy eyes that belonged to Kumi.

“Kuumin.. ohayou...” she greeted herself in bed.

As her usual, she tried getting up the bed, only to feel a peculiar extra weight pinning her down.

“Ugh~ why is it so heavy to get up?”

She’d just realized there’s a foreign arm twining around her torso. Her eye widened out of shock soon after she found out it was another sleeping girl’s arm. There’s another girl, sleeping on the same bed, under the same blanket!

“Y-Yu---Yuria??!!!” she shot herself out the bed.

The sleeping girl didn’t react once a bit upon Kumi’s loud stutter or the jerk resulting from Kumi’s shot out, still in the very deep and soundly sleep.

“Why am I in bed together with Yuria?! This can’t be happening!!”

She shot her glares throughout the room, afraid that someone might witness their togetherness in bed. Or even worse, someone might take candid photos of them and sold it to those cheap gossip tabloids. But she saw no one except Yuria, who happened to be the sleeping girl. Just the two of them. The shocked turned into confusion inside Kumi.

“What did we do last night?! Were I and Yuria...”

Ah, damn! She started thinking too far and her features started getting covered with dark blushes. She shook her head in disbelief and a little fear. What if she got caught red-handed? Especially if the discoverer was none other than her previous little kisser.

“Arrghh! Non-chan would definitely kill me if she caught us together in bed! In my own room!!”

She could imagine the next events that would likely to be happen if they really got caught by her Non-chan. Hiii--! She writhed more in the quickly growing fear.

”I’m sorry, Non-chan! I swear I hadn’t violated... Yuria.” but her snapping toned down as she completed the sentence. Don’t tell us that she doubted her own words?

”Or maybe I had done it to her?! ... ... ... ... I'm dead!!!”

Yabe! This was dangerous! She needed to hide this instant! She must protect herself from the might-be-coming Kanon’s wrath (if Kanon would ever come).

“Where should I hide? Where should I hide?” she panicked as she failed looking for a closed shelter. The hotel room was cramped enough. There’s no way she would be out of sight perfectly.

An idea came out thankfully... she immediately jumped into bed again, wrapped her arms around the sleeping Yuria, and pulled the blanket up to cover both their whole figures, hoping that people wouldn’t discover them. At least, people would see it like some bolster pillows hidden under the blanket, a deceiving view to show that KumiYuri had been gone already.

“This way Non-chan wouldn’t find us. Kumi, you’re smart!” the expression of her smug smile was the last one seen before the blanket completely made them 'invisible'.

-----< E N D >-----

P.S.2. (Post-story summary) ?

Since the beginning, Yuria wasn’t aware that she had entered the wrong room, a room that its door apparently remained unlocked because of Kumi’s ignorance for not locking it and its autolock mechanism wasn’t working that night for a reason only Kami knew why.

As expected from the ‘baka’s.

Or maybe it’s some luck blessed upon the ‘baka’s?

Draggy, wasn't it? I mean, the fic took a quite significant amount of Word pages just for the sake of kisses without any 'further actions'. :grin:
Anyway, for those who felt familiar with each character settings, yes, the fic incorporates Yuria and Kumi's separate dokkiri segments from SKE48's Dokkiri Daisakusen!! (?) (bonus content for Aishiteraburu's single IIRC) Okay, hope you enjoyed the read! Sankyu! :D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:01:51 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
Re: The Book of My Single-Shots [Sneaky Yuri(a)] (UPDATE 09/23)
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »
Can someone please send me this : あなた は My Only 黒髪 少女      -Anata wa My Only Kurokami Shoujo-
:(

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »
Can someone please send me this : あなた は My Only 黒髪 少女      -Anata wa My Only Kurokami Shoujo-
:(
Have you tried asking for permission to enter the perv section here?

Apparently it's the only way to access that story I'm afraid, as sending it via PM is now forbidden. I'm so sorry, Tiptip-san :(

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2012, 02:54:11 PM »
Gomen ne :( i already send a messages to daigong for the pervy section but there's no reply from him/her :gyaaah: :on cloudeye:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ala - Music and Coffee