JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For

Author Topic: |Heart Attack|- Chapter 11 (WMatsui)  (Read 16538 times)

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: |Heart Attack|- Chapter 10 (WMatsui)
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2014, 07:42:48 PM »
Eh! The girl Jurina was kissing was Miyuki!! :OMG: :mon wtf:
Hm~ For Jurina to stop what she was doing, she must have felt a little guilty to what she said to Rena :mon huh2:
“Rabbit-chan?! You can talk?!”
Kyah~ Kawaii! :mon lovelaff: :tama-yeeaah: :k-inlove:
“I know why! Because you are her fan!”
We all know that is not the reason Airin! :mon evillaff: :mon geek:
Yabai! Jurina broke her arm, wonder how things will turn out :shock:
Eh~ So Wmatsui is all alone in their house, I hope they get along soon  :farofflook:
Update soon ~ :tama-bye:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2014, 04:09:48 PM »
I'm curious about Rena's bangs, why she didn't cut it short and the reason! XD
Nah I think Jurina got karma? But I'm hoping, Rena will take care of her :wub:
Update update! :cow:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2014, 05:15:56 PM »
I love it when Miyuki is the one who break someone's heart XD Good job hahahaaa

Whaa Jurina's arm broke, your fault rena, better admit it before she kill you :p

Offline aizawa-kanna

• Kami-Oshi: Matsui Rena
|Heart Attack|- Chapter 11 (WMatsui)
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2014, 11:33:56 AM »
Hi guys! I'm really really really sorry for not updating for such a long time! I was preparing for my national exam this explains why~ And here chapter 11! I hope you all will enjoy it!

==============================================================================================================

|Heart Attack|- Chapter 11

Though out the whole trip home, Rena is walking behind Jurina and staring at her from a safe distance.
‘That girl seriously, all her staring is making me uncomfortable.’
Wanting to tease her, Jurina started running. Knowing that Rena will definitely run after her.
‘Eh? Why is she running?’ Just as Jurina predicted, Rena runs after her.
After that Jurina made a sudden stop and thus Rena bangs onto Jurina’s back.

“Ouch!” Rena said while rubbing her nose. “Hahaha! That was a flat hit onto my back!”
After noticing that she is close to Jurina, she started stepping down again. “Why are you making such a big gap between us?”
Rena looks away and hesitates what to answer.
“I-It’s my fault that you broke your arm…” Rena said in a soft voice. Jurina didn’t give her a surprise look. “I know.”

Contrasting, Rena gives a surprised expression. “H-How?!” “Who else will drop that tube of soap onto the floor except for you when our parents are away?”
Rena looks down at the floor and slightly blush could be seen on her cheek. “Sorry…” Jurina thought of something evil and smile to herself.
She walks towards Rena and places a hand on Rena’s shoulder and whisper.
“I will be in your care for this few weeks imoto-chan!”

“Rena-chan! Could you come here?” Jurina shouts from the toilet.
Rena was panting heavily when she reached the toilet. Satisfy with the reaction Jurina smiles to herself.
“Could you help me to wash my face?” “Y-Yeah, s-sure… But could you close your eyes?” Obediently Jurina opens her eyes.
Rena’s heart is beating rapidly as she nervously and gently touches Jurina’s face with soap on her hands.
‘I’m touching her face! Kya!’ Rena can’t lie to herself that she’s over the moon at this moment.
However, suddenly Jurina opens her eyes. As Rena panics, she accidentally touches Jurina’s eyes with soap.
“Ouch ouch ouch!” Jurina said as she jumps around and reaches out to the tap.

“Wait! Not there!” Rena shouts as she reaches out to Jurina’s hand to stop her from tripping into the bathtub.
*Bam* The loud noise stops Jurina from making movement.
“Sorry the number you have dial is currently unavailable, please try again later.”
Airin pulls her phone away from her ear and press the end call button on her screen.
‘Wait is she doing? Why isn’t she picking up my phone?’ She stares at the timing on her phone screen.
Hours have passed since Rena’s last call.
Airin recalls how panic Rena’s voice was just now. ‘Could that player did something to her?!’

“Matsui-san… No… you can’t do this. I have to go out now.”
Rena said while having tears in her eyes. Her hands being pinned down by Jurina whose eyes are full of lust.
“Don’t worry after this I will let you go.” She said in a voice full of seduction.
“NO NO NO!” This can’t be happening to Rena!” Airin shouts as she flaps her hands to clear the image of what’s happening away.
‘I need to save her!’ Airin took her bag and ran out. ‘Please be save!’

She reaches out for the doorknob and turned it.
‘Expected that it’s locked.’ But she smiles as she took out a key from her bag.
‘Sorry Rena but I knew that some days it would be useful!’ When she heard the door being unlocked, she swiftly opens the door.
She looks around and expects something to happen but nothing, the whole house is quiet.
She slowly almost tiptoe walks forward. ‘This is strange, maybe there’s no one in the house.’

She walks past the toilet and notices something in the bathtub.
‘Rena?!’ She ran towards the bathtub and to her frustration, she spotted Jurina laying on top of Rena.
“WHAT DID YOU DID TO HER?!” Angrily, she pulls Jurina away from her.
‘Eh? Why does her face have soap?’ Having Rena as her first priority, she pushes away her curiosity and pushes Jurina away.
“Ouch…” Jurina wakes up while touching her head.
“I wonder how many times have I said ouch today! Airin? Why are you here?” She said and points at her. Airin pushes her finger away from her.
“Don't you dare to point at me and what did you did to her?!” Just a bit more and Airin will be punching her.

“Chill man, we fall down just now and I guess she hits her head to protect me and why are you always so unfriendly whenever you meet me?”
Jurina said while getting up.
“Protecting you? Unfriendly? You dare to ask me why?! YOU SHOULD KNOW IT THE BEST ISN’T IT?!”
Jurina shoot her a frowning face but decided to ignore her and help to get Rena out of the bathtub.
But Airin slaps her hands away. “DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!” “But you doesn’t know her room.”
“I know it best than you.” Jurina watches Rena bringing carry to her room and left alone in the toilet.
She lets out a heavy sigh as she recalls the past.

Airin sitting by Rena’s bed as she looks around her room.
‘Why did you removes her all posters and things related? Except for that photo by your bed.’
She was in her own thoughts until a slightly movement from Rena made her came back.
“Rena?” Rena opens her eyes and stares at Airin. The moment when they make eyes contact, Rena opens her mouth and said. “I love you!” And process to hug her.

“Huh? Love? Rena? You love me?” Rena pulls away and looks at her while smiling.
“I love you!” Airin began to blush as Rena said those three words the second time.
“Are you okay? Like did you feel any thing wrong with your head? And do you do who am I?”
Rena giggles and answers her. “Of course I’m alright! And you are Airin isn’t it?”
Airin smiles widely, as she knows who she is and most importantly her words of confession.
“I think you should rest more!” Rena just nods obediently and lay down.
As Airin saw her eyes are closed, she let out a relief sigh.
She looks at the picture of Jurina beside her bed and kept it inside Rena’s drawer.
‘Sorry for being selfish but I just wanted you to be mine alone.’

Airin exits her room and found Jurina standing outside of Rena’s room.
“How is she?” But Airin ignored her and walks pass her. “Could you at least answer me?”
Airin stops and finally answering her. “She’s fine with me around. And why are you in her house?”
“Oh, I guess you didn’t know, we are step sisters. And what happened just now is not what you think.”
 “Step sisters? What a bad luck and what happened just now, I have zero interest in it already. And from now on stay away from her, my girlfriend.”

==============================================================================================================

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: |Heart Attack|- Chapter 11 (WMatsui)
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2014, 09:01:57 PM »
I wonder how Jurina reacted to Airin saying that her and Rena are a couple now? :mon huh:
Jurina got hurt a lot in this chapter, and Airin definitely misunderstood what was happening  :mon sweat:
Thanks for the chapter! :on GJ:
Can't wait for the next one~ :tama-heart:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: |Heart Attack|- Chapter 11 (WMatsui)
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2014, 05:17:21 AM »
wanna read more~!!! please update! :thumbsup :banghead: :deco:

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For