JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Desert

Author Topic: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 19/03/2016  (Read 110009 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 4
« Reply #300 on: August 10, 2015, 02:08:43 PM »
Hey,send me the scene BTW,I need it for the next chapter~

I haven't finished, nor can I finish... Sorry about that.  :nervous I've been busy and my laptops busted....

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:05:54 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #301 on: August 10, 2015, 02:10:37 PM »
It's fine,I could finish it by myself  :grin:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #302 on: August 10, 2015, 02:11:43 PM »
It's fine,I could finish it by myself  :grin:

I linked it in my above reply, I'm not sure if you can edit it though...

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #303 on: August 10, 2015, 02:12:38 PM »
Hey...,what if someone sees that ?  :sweatdrop:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #304 on: August 10, 2015, 03:04:52 PM »
Hey...,what if someone sees that ?  :sweatdrop:

Oh... :doh: I'll delete it if you've got it.

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #305 on: August 10, 2015, 03:20:22 PM »
I don't have the access to it..

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #306 on: August 10, 2015, 03:58:22 PM »
I don't have the access to it..

I can't do anything, I'm on iPad, can't edit it or change access settings, I'll pm it to you later

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama (focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 5
« Reply #307 on: August 26, 2015, 12:18:46 PM »
Chapter 5

Jun's POV,Park

"Rena-chan~"
"...." she didn't answer me...,instead she's just staring at something,and when i take a look closer it's a puppy ?
"Kyahhhhh,IT'S SO CUTE !!!" she ran there and hug the puppy
"Rena,don't hug it !!!,you can only hug me !!!" I pouted and takes the puppy away but Rena smacked my head,HWATTTTT ?! SHE'S SO COLD !!!
"Don't be mean to the puppy Jun !!!" she takes the puppy back
"Ehhhh,why’d you scold me Rena-chan ?!" I frowned
"Because you're mean to the puppy !" she said
"Rena-chan hidoooiiiiiiiiiiii,Mariko-sama she bulled meeeeeeeee,hweeeee" I run to Mariko-sama
"What do you want puppy-chan ?" Mariko-sama rolled her eyes
"Rena-chan scold me..." I sobbed and she laughed
"SERIOUSLY ?!,YOU'RE 25 NOW JUN !!!!" Mariko-sama continued to laugh while Rena is spoiling that damn dirty puppy
"Hmph" I pouted and looked away
"You're too cold towards Rena in these past 6 months after her surgery you know Jun ?" Sai smacked my head
"Because Mayuyu told me her heart is not very stable...yet...,if she's stable already,I would've thrown her to the bed Sai ! " I chuckled,and felt someone pinched my puppy ear
"Throw who to where Jun ?,I didn't heard that quite right" Rena's glared at me while the dirty puppy is snuggling against her oppai !!!,WHAT DA DUCK ?!
"Throw you to the bed of course honey" I grumbled and looked away,she just sighed and sits beside the now-4-months pregnant-Milky
"So how does it feels to be a pregnant woman ?" Rena asked to milky
"It SUCKS !!!,morning sickness,mood-swings not to mention the ice cream cravings and...,THE SO DUCKING DULL PREGNANT-CLOTHES !!!" she whined like a 3-Y/O brat that lost her candy in the middle of the crowd,and so the girls talk is getting longer and longer I tried to call Rena but she simply ignored me great,I'll better just go to the meeting and do some paperworks than being ignored by Rena here
"I'm leaving" I said simply as I walk to my car

Jun's study room in the Main House

"SHIT !!!" I shout,WHY WHY ?!,WHY JUST RENA ALWAYS AVOID ME WHENEVER I TRIED TO KISS OR HUG HER ?!,and now that puppy is in the way !!! grrrr I just feel that she doesn't love me anymore,or she felt guilty because she got her heart from airi ?!
"*sigh* just what the fuck am I doing now ?" I slumped my body in the comfy chair
"come in" I said when I heard a knock
"Jun..." Rena came in
"What do you want ?" I asked trying to hide my anger
"Why did you left earlier ?" she ask keeping the distance between where I'm sitting now and where she's standing,great.
"because there's no need for me to stay there any longer" I sighed as I stand besides my desk
"Jun...,listen...,I'm sorry if I acted all cold towards you I jus-" I silenced her with my lips,and as what as I expected...,she pushed my away...
"Rena...,why ?" tears were threatening to flow down from my eyes
"I just feel that I've betrayed you..." she cried...again...
"about that ?,we've talked about this for how many times Rena..."
"I don't know Jun..,I don't deserve-"
"I DON'T CARE WHO'S HEART IS BEATING INSIDE YOUR BODY RENA !!!,THE ONLY THING THAT I CARE IS THAT YOU IS HERE WITH ME NOW !!!,please just don't go..." I said as i hug her,I expect her to push me away or something,instead she hugged me back
"Sorry...,I-I..." I tightens the hug
"I love you Rena...,do you love me back ?" I break the hug and cupped her cheeks with both of my hands
"..." she nodded
"Say it...,say that you love me hime..." I use my puppy eyes
"Ughhh,fine...,JUN DAISUKI !!!!" she shout as she covered her face with her palms then she looked away,KAWAIIIIIIIII
"Show me your face Rena-Hime" I whispered directly to her ear as hug her from behind and put my face on her shoulder
"No,It's embarrassing"
"Oh come on Hime-sama" I takes her hand and spin her body to face me,wow she's as red as a tomato

"It's embarrassing Jun...,don't look at me"
"Hm ?,it's only me that can see you like this Re-na-hi-me~,remember that you're mine for the whole eternity" I whispered seductively to her ear with my husky voice,and smirked,she's even redder than before
"Mouuuu,stop it..." she pouted
"Hey,don't pout like that !,I can't held myself back Rena !"
"Are ?,can't what J-u-n~" she whispered to me,her voice is just so..,ARGHHH STOP IT JUN !!!
"R-R-Rena-chan,I-" the door was rudely opened by my aunt Sakiko.
"Jun-niiii !!!!,Let's go to Nyaro-neechan's house !!!" she cling to my shoulder,tch kids are troublesome...
"Ahhh~,it seems we got disturbed,let's continue this later J-u-n~,Saki-chan let's go there,Jun-nii over here is busy" Rena whispered to my ear leaving me dumbfounded and left my room with Saki-chan to Nyan2's house
"ARGGGHHHH,SHE TROLLED ME AGAIN !!!" I shout and banged my head to the wall,and I could hear Rena's giggle from the opened window
"Master,It's time for the meeting,the car is ready,and please do concentrate" sebby snapped my out from my daze
"Don't call me Master...,just Jun is fine" I grumbled as I walk to the car

Timeskip after the meeting,Jun's room

I quickly took a shower and changed to a black training pants and a tight black t-shirt
"Fufufu,let's see how you will resist my temptation Rena,this is revenge because you made me out of my mind at the meeting " I laughed evilly as i sit on the couch and right at that moment Rena came in to my room
"Jun...,dry your hair properly,you'll catch a cold later" she takes the towel that's hanging freely on my neck and drying my hair with it

Rena's POV

I was draining Jun's hair and suddenly,the 'BAD JUN' came out,and so here I am on the couch with Matsui Jun hovering over me while pinning me down, grrrr JUN !,don't make me doki2 like thissss,he leans in to kiss me,his lips is still soft and delicious as always,making me addicted to his kiss,wait rena it's not time for that !!!!,he bit my lower lip so I accidentally opened my mouth and he shoved his tongue inside my mouth,GYAHHHH HE'S SUCH A GOOD KISSER MY MIND'S GOING TO BLANK OUT SOON !!!,he seems to noticed my worried expression,so he pulled out and I'm still  bushing...
"Relax Rena...,besides we're not going to do 'it' yet... unless you want to it's fine with me" he said while winking to me,ASDFJKL HE'S GETTING HOTTER AND HOTTER !!!!,wait...,FOR DUCK'S SAKE WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT ?!
"I-I don't t-think I'm ready to do 'it' yet..." I said sheepishly
"That's okay I guess,we could save some fun,in our honeymoon later" he said in a super seductive voice emphasizing the word 'fun',without any future notice,he ripped my working shirt open exposing my *cough*bra*cough* WHAT THE DUCK ?!,and so I quickly crossed my arms covering my body,as he was taking off his tight black t-shirt
"Jun,w-w-what are y-you doing ?,you said that we won't do 'it' yet-" I was cut off by his lips
"Relax Rena,we're not going to do 'that' yet,we're just going to kiss and do the 'other' stuffs,son't worry Rena I won't hurt you,and you know that so please move your arms now or I'm going to punish you" he said with a cat-smile,damn you wolf !!!
"W-w-what do you mean by other stuff ?" I could barely understand what am I even talking about since he pried my hand off my chest
"You'll find that out soon" he said with a naughty smirk plastered on his ikemen face,he started to kissing my neck and a little bit making it red...,damn it's going to leave a mark again...,he kept making marks and upper chest,he stopped after I made a high-pitched voice
"Maybe you've had enough like what you said you don't want to go to far,besides if you keep making cute moans like that,I won't be able to held myself  back again" he chuckled,and picking me up,and carry me to his bed,and put me down as soon as we reached his bed
"Take off your skirt" he commanded
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TAKING MY SKIRT OFF ?!" I shout loudly as I threw a pillow hard to his face which he easily catch and put that back to where it belongs,while I was rambling non-stop he took off my skirt swiftly
"Calm down,it's not like you're not wearing any undergarments on" he said calmly
"WHAT THE DUCK,MATSUI JUN ?!" I screamed when he picked me up and I was flailing in his arms

"Calm down Hime,I'm just going to put you on my bed,geez why are you so feisty while I'm your fiancee ?" he said in an amused tone,and laid me down on his bed while chuckling
"U-urusai baka !!! I pouted and looked away,he lied down besides me and hug me,and so we fell asleep with that position
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hohohohohoho,and update~~~~~~~~,sorry I didn't update for a long time~~~~~~~~,blame the teacherssssss,as an apology I made rena alive okayyyy so don't killl meeeee,oh and some reviewsss pleaseeeee TROLOLOLOL
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 01:54:33 PM by ChrunchyCream »

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #308 on: August 26, 2015, 12:59:58 PM »
Where are you Cream-san.. :banghead: I miss your update, I think I have to kill your teachers hahaha.. :twisted:
But at least you keep Rena alive, and she got her heart from airi that means airi is dead right?
Jun really hot, I wonder until when Rena can resist him.. hehe.. :lol: :inlove:
And Do you not gonna make lemon scene? Actually I'm waiting for it. If you dont have access here you can add link to where your story is.. :)
Thanks for update :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #309 on: August 26, 2015, 01:26:42 PM »
'What-the-duck?!' :grin: it's been a long time i don't see this phrase.. :on lol:
So... Airi was ducking dead?! hoho.. :kekeke:
Keep ducking rocking on, ducky author!!!
ducky Banzaii...................!!! :on woohoo:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2015, 01:45:10 PM »
Well, furukawas dead XD But hey, Rena benefitted so yeah.... XD

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #311 on: August 26, 2015, 02:03:40 PM »
Where are you Cream-san.. :banghead: I miss your update, I think I have to kill your teachers hahaha.. :twisted:
But at least you keep Rena alive, and she got her heart from airi that means airi is dead right?
Jun really hot, I wonder until when Rena can resist him.. hehe.. :lol: :inlove:
And Do you not gonna make lemon scene? Actually I'm waiting for it. If you dont have access here you can add link to where your story is.. :)
Thanks for update :twothumbs
YEAHHHH,PLEASE KILL THEMMMM,and cand you PM me the *cough*link*cough*

'What-the-duck?!' :grin: it's been a long time i don't see this phrase.. :on lol:
So... Airi was ducking dead?! hoho.. :kekeke:
Keep ducking rocking on, ducky author!!!
ducky Banzaii...................!!! :on woohoo:
yepppp,airin is deadddd

Well, furukawas dead XD But hey, Rena benefitted so yeah.... XD
SORRYYYY ABOUT THATTTT  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #312 on: August 26, 2015, 02:59:42 PM »
It's fine as Rena got a perfectly fine heart from her lovers cousin so yeah!

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #313 on: August 26, 2015, 03:02:31 PM »
Yepyepyep,so everybody's happy now,and even Milky is pregnant  :cathappy: ,but at majisuka 5...,Milky was killed  :catglare: :catglare: :catglare: :catglare:

Offline ericahl47

• WMatsui Shipper || T48S
« Reply #314 on: August 26, 2015, 03:50:44 PM »
Great story as always!  :thumbup
I can't wait for the next update :D

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #315 on: August 26, 2015, 03:55:22 PM »
Hahaha,I don't know when I will update again...

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #316 on: August 26, 2015, 04:01:03 PM »
I'll treat you guys to a RenAirin smut/lemon ;) Don't worry. XD Make my RenAirin shipping heart break by adding metric poop tons of WMatsui

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #317 on: August 26, 2015, 05:15:52 PM »
*save spots  :love:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline hdiwnsyjsgsisbusvs

« Reply #318 on: August 27, 2015, 05:28:30 PM »
Airi's dead, milky's pregnant, wmatsui's engaged..... YOU'RE THE BEST AUTHOR SAN !!!!!!! and btw is the father of milky's baby SAI ???

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2015, 10:18:38 AM »
Of course~,who else will be ?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Desert