JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem

Author Topic: Yuu Yamada  (Read 41561 times)

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
Re: Yuu Yamada
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2012, 11:58:08 PM »
Oguri Shun & Yamada Yu to get married!

On March 12th, actor Oguri Shun and actress/model Yamada Yu announced that they are getting married!  They are planning to register their marriage officially on the 14th.

The couple sent a fax to the media in their joint names,

“We, Oguri Shun and Yamada Yu are registering our marriage on March 14th.  We have received support by so many people until now, and we are now able to see this happy moment.  We are truly full of gratitude.  We would like to build up a warm family while supporting each other, while cherishing every single day.  Please continue to support us.”

source 1 source 2

this is what a proper marriage announcement looks like, unlike some other recent ones  :smhid
congratulations to both of them! I'm very happy for them!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 12:12:21 AM »
^
Hopefully Oguri has definitely put his player/womanizing days behind him. He's got a really good thing going with this relationship with Yuu-chan, and it would really suck if he were to mess it up.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lovecookie

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2012, 12:10:36 AM »

On March 14th, actress/model Yamada Yu (27) held a press conference regarding her marriage with actor Oguri Shun (29). Oguri was unable to attend the press conference due to a movie shoot in China.

With a smile, Yamada started off by reporting, “I would like to report that on March 14, 2012, just a little while ago, Oguri Shun and Yamada Yu have officially registered for marriage.” She continued, “We have been dating for 4 years, since March of 2008. We had many twists and turns, but I’m happy to be able to report this news.”

Regarding the date of their marriage, Yamada explained, “We were planning on July of last year, but we decided to wait because of the earthquake. We got married one year after the earthquake, on the day we started dating, March 14th.”

Yamada shared that she turned in the marriage papers by herself. “I’m very happy. I filled out the marriage papers by myself, so I was a little lonely.” She also revealed, “He proposed in the beginning of March. Please let me keep the place of the proposal a secret, as I want it only to be my memory.”

The couple plans to hold a ceremony sometime this year.

source 1 source 2

THERE WILL BE A CEREMONY!!1! I'd love to see her wear a white wedding dress! She will be so pretty~  :twothumbs

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2012, 12:51:44 AM »
congratulations to Yuu san and Shun san, wishing them the best!

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 09:13:12 PM »

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 08:15:47 AM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2012, 10:06:59 PM »
Yamada Yu goes semi-nude for the cover of ‘GINGER’

It was revealed today that actress and model Yamada Yu will be gracing the cover of fashion magazine ‘GINGER‘ (August Edition) with a semi-nude picture.

The shot was taken as part of a special spread called ‘New – Body of a Fine Woman to Fall in Love With’ which is going to feature a few more semi-nude shots and an extra long interview with the actress. In the interview she talked a lot about her relationship with fellow actor Oguri Shun.

“Pointing out each others flaws and definitely not shying away from confronting each other, those are very important points when starting to build a path you want to walk on together,” she stated while looking back at the beginning of their relationship. “The feeling that I want to be pretty for him all the time and that I want to keep on loving him forever are as strong as ever.”

After a four-year long relationship, the two of them finally tied the knot in March this year. Yamada is a gorgeous woman with a breathtaking body and not shy of flaunting it in front of the camera. From the shape of her body and her genuine expressions, she’s making every reader understand that she’s currently living a fulfilled life, both private and career-wise.

Yamada revealed one thing that changed after becoming a newlywed wife. She said, “Although I usually don’t put on any make-up when I’m going out for a meal with friends, I’m always getting psyched and dress myself up when I can see him again after several weeks of work. I always want to look pretty for him.”

Soon she is going to star in her first drama since their marriage, ‘VISION Koroshi ga Mieru Onna‘ (NTV), in which she plans to show everyone a different side of herself. She explained, “First of all I want everyone to look forward to it, but I’m also personally excited to see in which way I’ll be able to present myself.”

The August edition of ‘GINGER’ will go on-sale on June 23rd.

Model Press

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2012, 08:28:01 PM »
Kinda of an older spread, from last August's Sweet mag but when I found out Yu is another Okinawan gal figured she needs a few more posts. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2012, 07:24:28 PM »

^^ Two small pics from Yu's new PB “SOSEXY Yamada Yu” and at a promo event for it on Monday. :shocked:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2012, 08:23:24 PM »
Video of that above^^ promo event for her new PB, Yuu looks quite here. :)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2012, 03:03:31 AM »

Offline lovecookie

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2012, 03:32:25 AM »
Yamada Yuu on next week's Himitsu no Arashi-chan (2012/11/02)

here's some preview caps:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2012, 07:36:49 PM »
Yu was the Tabiiro Woman of the Month for September, her pics from the spread. :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2012, 06:54:22 PM »

Yu looking quite good :yep: at a promo event for the next Girls Awards show.

Offline lovecookie

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2013, 01:02:39 AM »
Oguri Shun and Yamada Yu hold their wedding reception under the blue skies of Lanai

Actor Oguri Shun and actress Yamada Yu, who registered their marriage back in March last year, held their wedding ceremony and reception party in Hawaii’s Lanai island.

The ceremony was held at Four Seasons Resort Hawaii, Lana’i at Manele Bay in a garden-wedding style. Though the couple has already held a wedding in Yamada’s hometown Okinawa in last October, they always wanted to hold another wedding in Hawaii where the memorable place for the couple as they visited there many times since they started dating in spring of 2008.

Rakugo-ka Shofukutei Tsurube and Kinashi Noritake (of comedian duo Tunnels) served as their guardians, and about 100 people including their families and close friends attended the wedding. Yamada wore a wedding designed by Ian Stuart, and Oguri wore a pink vest. Reportedly, it was the wedding full of laughter.

The couple sent the written message to the press, “In the beginning of the new year, we received a lot of congratulations from our great friends and seniors for our marriage. From here on, we would like to continue to face with our work sincerely while cherishing a family.”

In the end of the ceremony, Yamada said with a smile, “It was such a wonderful wedding ceremony. I am truly happy that many people congratulated us.”

SOURCE

They both look glowing with happiness! Congratulations to both of them again!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2014, 07:35:00 AM »
Bun's in the oven!

Oguri Shun & Yamada Yu expecting their first child
May 30, 2014

It has been reported that model Yamada Yu, the wife of actor Oguri Shun, is pregnant with their first child.

According to the announcement made by Yamada's agency, she is in the sixth month of pregnancy, and is expecting a baby in September.

The couple married in March of 2012, and at the press conference for their marriage, Yamada mentioned that she would like to have at least three children.

As she will appear in TBS' show "Pittanko Kan★Kan" (to be aired on the 30th), it is expected that she will announce her pregnancy on the show.

On a side note, Yamada will release her fashion book "FASHION ADDICT" (tentative title) on her 30th birthday on July 5.

Congratulations to the couple!

Source: Sanspo
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/05/oguri-shun-yamada-yu-expecting-their-first-child
- http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20140530/mar14053005010001-n1.html

:cow:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sombing08

• Sexy Japanese Idol
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2014, 09:15:13 AM »
I was an idiot and got banned. 8)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2014, 01:32:03 AM »
As mentioned in JFC san's post above Yu Yamada
recently released her own fashion book:

Credit: kireidotmainichidotjp

As covered in Kirei Mainichi, Yu san used
Some of her own clothing, and acted as stylist
for the book, and gives a lot of advice on health,
matching styles to body types,etc.

Way to go Yu san!

Pictures above and more story, credit to:

http://kirei.mainichi.jp/beautiful/news/20140807dog00m100034000c.html

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2018, 01:23:49 AM »

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2018, 06:22:42 AM »
Yamada Yu is tired of people criticizing her on social media
http://neotokyo2099.com/2018/07/09/yamada-yu-is-tired-of-people-criticizing-her-on-social-media/

Yamada Yu, like many other celebrities are receiving too much criticism on social media to the point that she needed to come out and tell people how she feels.

Last month, Yamada posted a twitter photo of her stuck in traffic.  Comments then were posted by angry people that she was being insensitive because of the Osaka earthquake that happened at that very time, that her inconvenience in traffic is nothing compared to those who are suffering in the earthquake.

She recently posted about a UV spray that she recommended also for rainy days, but then she received angry comments from people that she was being insensitive to the people who were being affected in western Japan because of the flash floods.

Yamada posted a photo of Kyushu pancakes and wrote, she wanted to stop eating because people would probably comment “You should eat properly” .

But she ate the pancakes and now she is full and that they were delicious.

Yamada then wrote:

I would like to recommend things to those who support me, my work, my fashion, etc.

I will post what I think is good.

It is not because I am looking at what is on the news.

It is not because I am not thinking about those who are victims that are suffering.

Commenting on all news is difficult and impossible.

Some people do not care much about my posts.

There are also people who leave comments.

I take everything seriously, but since I want to post things for those who support me,

Please if you don’t want to look at things you do not want to see, just unfollow me.

Thank you.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem