JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku

Author Topic: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-10|Chapter Eight Part II]  (Read 22095 times)

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
Ohhhhh....
so now Yossy makes her appearance :heart:
so it was love at first sigh :inlove: for Miki at least aawwww YOMIKI!!! :wub:

waiting for the next chapters! :)

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
I'm loving it!  :heart:

Your style of writing reminds me of somebody who I used to read fanfiction from all the time. I really like your style  :thumbup Good job with the story plot too. Not entirely original, but that's not always a bad thing. I feel quite captured by what you've written so far.

Funnily enough, I don't mind that most of this seems to be from Miki's POV. She's probably the most likely heroine in a story anyway. Her situation is pitiful, but I hope she realises she and Ayaya are meant to be!!!!

I'm vying for IshiYoshi all the way. I'm sure there will be lots of YoMiki moments too, but I just hope this doesn't become a YoMiki fanfic!!!

Oh, and Rika as No.1 hostess sounds good. Bring on the IshiYoshi moments, onegai! <3  :otomerika: :yossi:

Please update soon.. I'll be waiting!

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[10-28updated|Chapter Four A Dim Twilight
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »
i really appreciate all of your comments
they are the motivation for me to move on~
thank you all verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much!!

all the main characters are on the stage now~
the story will create more and more conflicts.

it seems ayaya and mikitty in my works are always so poor~
i would like to make some happy plots for them, and also for ishiyoshi~
but i just wish i could make it, because...to be honest, most of our works before were sad stories...

well, thank you all  again~~

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 02:23:21 AM »
This story really hooks me. Maybe because it content the word reality. Life is unfair and the character in the story showed it to us. This is getting interesting. Hoping for more chapter.  :twothumbs

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 07:00:38 AM »
but i just wish i could make it, because...to be honest, most of our works before were sad stories...

well, thank you all  again~~

As long as there's happy times, I'm OK with the sadness. After all, I love angst. <3

Because when she slept, the only one who could watch and protect her was me, but when she woke up, I really knew nothing about her thoughts and inner heart, at least, l felt so.

My favourite line so far. That's TOOO sweet!!!
ARGH!
Yossie the womaniser, off to a great start by shamelessly smelling her armpit in front of Miki.  :twothumbs

Still waiting for IshiYoshi...

Thanks for the update though! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2009, 12:51:27 PM »
Chapter Five   untitled

“Did you steal Rika-chan’s money?” a girl stood there, glancing at Fujimoto.
“Is there any doubt? It must be her!” another girl went along.
“You’re a disgrace…” the third girl teasing.
My money in the locker was gone. Some girls told me Fujimoto had stolen them, because she looked eager for money. But I didn't believe it. Not because I liked her, but because I found it didn't match her character. If she really needed money so badly, she must please her guests or even used some erotic way, but she never did.
“I didn't do it.” I heard she said in a low but firming voice.
“No thelf will admit any crime!” the first girl laughing.
“That’s it! You were the only one who had time to get into locker room when all of the rest girls were busy.”
“I agree. You were out of the hall for quite a long time.”
“I just went to washroom and have a making-up.” She said, not looking at anyone of them, and putting aside her own things.
“Nonsense!” one of the three girls dragged her by the arm, and pushed her onto the ground.
It was really a common sense in the locker room in any clubs. Jealousy was a kind of spell which could spread faster than anything else among girls. I knew they must be jealous of Fujimoto, juse for her performance got better and better. The competition among night club girls was violent beyond imagination.
“Don't touch me!” Fujimoto yelled and tried to stand up. But the three girls bullied her at the same time. One stretched her hair, one kicked her tummy, and the third one was intending to tear her dress.
“Stop doing that!” Erika shouted and tried to stop them.
“But she stole Rika-chan’s money!” one of them said.
“Erika says STOP IT!!” Yui shouted in a louder voice, which threatening all the three to stop. They stood aside, looking extremely angry. But I still read some hints under their mask.
“Are you OK?” Yui walked towards her and stood Fujimoto up.
“Yes, thanks.”
“Rika-chan will find out who did the stealing.” Erika said to all of them, especially the three.

To be honest, I wanted to say something, but I didn't know clearly what I would say. So I just put aside my belonging, and walked outside.

The three girls would bully her again, I knew.

Just the next day, it happened again. But much worse.
The three girls stood at the door of the locker room and put up a mobilephone. On it was a naked picture of Fujimoto. It was obviously taken when she took a shower bath after work.
“Get away from here, or we will send this picture to all the guests and spread it on the Internet.” They laughed ugly.
“You stupid jerk!!” Fujimoto was enraged, but she couldn't fight against three people at the same time.
Erika wanted to stop, but I stopped her first.
“Rika-chan…”
“Leave it to me.” I said to her, and headed for them.
“Give it to me.” I said the girl holding the cellphone.
She handed it to me with no doubt.
“Fucking bitch!” I whispered.
“What?”
“I say fucking bitch!! All of you! Fucking bitch!!” I shouted out of control and threw the phone on the wall. It was broken when landed on the ground. I picked the pieces up and went to washroom, dropping them into the toilet bowl.
When I came back, I saw the three girl angry with tears in their eyes.

I did it not for saving Fujimoto, just because I hated dirty ways.

Fujimoto said “thank you” to me the next day. But I didn't reply her.

(to be continued)

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[10-29updated|Chapter Five Untitled]
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 03:13:21 PM »
wow~~ yui is awesome!! telling the three bitches to stop it!
but rika is super awesome!! throwing the phone on the wall!
rika gone wild!!

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 03:58:25 PM »
okaayyyyyyyy! im ur new reader author-san since im a loyal servant of miki-sama!  :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

im a GAM fanatic but i was craving for some CHARMIKITTY! hehe  :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

oh, have u seen the pv of hangry and angry, top secret?! that was definitely an ISHIYOSHI!  :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

and im gonna say it again here in the forum, haha im not a YOMIKI fan!  :onionwhip:

no offense, YOMIKI fan.... :kneelbow:

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2009, 04:49:23 PM »
Ooooo... intense. Rika-chan... ?? Hahhaaa, more like Rika-sama  :bow: she's awesome here. At least she doesn't let her feelings get in the way of her sense of righteousness!

Poor Mikitty!  :( Taking naked pictures of her is a little bit too much I think (hence why Rika's reaction is totally justified  :thumbup). I hope because of this, Rika and Miki can get closer. Rika will take her under her wing, and guide her?

There's still so much to find out... *still waiting for the first IshiYoshi moment*

Good job with the update! Please write more! And more!  :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »
Wow a lot of strong arming to protect Miki, I guess you protect your own when it comes down to it
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 06:24:39 AM »
 :on kimbo: Bam bitches!

:on GJ:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 04:46:50 PM »
How dare they touch Miki-sama!!!! :angry: Seems like some people have death wishes or something XD

Ooooooh Rika-sama to the rescue :w00t:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2009, 02:06:11 PM »
Yay!   :w00t:

GAM   :banana:

IshiYoshi   :banana: :banana:

YoMiki   :banana: :banana: :banana:

Interesting  :cow:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 05:14:44 AM »
The Intensity made me speechless.  :shocked :shocked :shocked . It's hard to imagine what Rika look like when she's really mad. I mean if it's the real Rika we know, she'll just cry right?. But for Yui, it's not that hard. I don't know. Maybe it's easy especially if you don't know the person that much. Erika is more like a shy type so I think she's fine.  XD. Glad that Fujimoto somehow found an allies. More please.  :cow:

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 09:41:41 AM »
For the whole week, I treasured this ticket as my most precious thing. Like a little girl waiting for something expected for a long time, I even couldn't stop smiling when I talked with my guests. Makoto-san once said, “Miki-chan likes smiling more than before. There must be something nice happening.”
The three bad girls left the club. I had no friend there as before, but fortunately, nobody bullied me again. Ishikawa-san said nothing about that day’s event. To her, it seemed that nothing had happened. At that time, I guessed she must be nice inside but cold outside.
I got the second month salary, a little bit more than that of the last month. But I still couldn't pay off the debt before the deadline at this speed. 2 billion, it was like a burden heavily loaded on my shoulder, and made me feel exhausted, both body and soul.

=======================

Chapter Six   A coincidence

Even today, I still love you.

I got two home tutor positions from a job-agency, which meant I had to make full use of all my spare time to make money. The children of the two families were sick at home, but wished not to miss any class so that they could pass the university entrance examination. I went to their home on Saturday and Sunday to teach them English, each child two hours from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m – 3 p.m.

“Hey~Fujimoto Hime~” I heard a familiar voice behind me, “Genki desu ka?”
I nodded, and bowed to the owner of the voice --- Yoshizawa Hitomi.
“Don't be so formal, lady~” she smiled to me, like sunshine.
I could say anything for the present.
“Ha~~~I am exhausted!” she said, and lay down on the grass beside me, “Next Sunday, we’ll have a match with another team, would you like to come?” she took out a ticket.
“May I ?” I was quite surprised, for I’d never thought she would invited me.
“Of course!”
“What time?” I took the ticket.
“Three o’clock in the Central stadium.”
“I will!” I said overexcitedly. “But I have to be late for the match by 20 minutes or a little longer, because I have to teach a girl English till 3 that day.”
“Daijobu~da~yo~”She closed her eyes, murmuring something like “Sunset is really beautiful…” I just sat beside her, unable to take my eyes away from her face. So silent, so harmonious, so…lovely…with the big Number 10 in the front of her shirt.

I finished my 1-to-3 o’clock tutor and hurried to the bus station, wishing I could get there earlier than I expected. I had to say I was really happy and that was the very emotion in charge of me for the whole week. Thank goodness! I got there at 3:25, so at least, I could enjoy the part of the first half. I saw the enormous electronic bill-board. On that was the present score. Tokyo University was inferior. 1:0. Under the figure 1 was the name of Yoshizawa Hitomi. Thought I felt pitiful not seeing her goal, I still felt excited. I could imagine how excited the supporters would be when she kicked this goal.
She was born to catch people’s eyes. I stood there, deeply attracted by her every action, running, passing, shooting, or even, sweeping sweat.
“Yoshizawa Senpei is soooooooo cool~~~~~~~~”
“She was so perfect!!
“Yoshizawa Senpei~Fight on~!”
I heard the audience of our university talking about her.
“Yoshizawa Senpei Aishiteru~!!” a boy shouted.
“You have no chance~!” another boy said, “she never accepted any boy, at least, in our school.”
“Eh~~you mean she doesn't have boyfriend?” some girls broke into the conversation.
“She has. She said to all of her admirers that she has got her beloved one. But nobody knows who the lucky guy is.” He explained.
“Wow~a secret~!”
“Mystery!!”
“I wonder who is that lucky guy~!!”
She had boyfriend! The reality like a thunder stroke me suddenly. Well, she was so excellent, no wonder so many admirers followed her.
“Yoshizawa Senpei!~!!!!!!” I heard them shouting in a worried voice, and turned my attentions back to the match. She was laying on the ground, very painful and suffering. The blood was running out of her nose.. The team doctor and stuff carrying the stretcher rushed into the ground. They put her on it and took her out of the ground.
MY GOD!!! DAMN IT!!!
I turned back and rush to the locker. My feeling at that time was wild beyond my description! I was worried about her, and even I felt my own body painful at the same time.
I forgot in fact I didn't know where the locker room was. I ran in the stadium like a blind fly. I saw they took her on the  ambulance and drove away through a window.
GOD, I beg you! I beg you! Help her!
I cried alone. ALONE.

(to be continued)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 09:44:15 AM by 7Seas。 »

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
Re: [Ishiyoshimikiaya] Yasha of Tokyo[11-03updated|Chapter Six Unfinished]
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2009, 09:46:20 AM »
I really appreciate all of your comment~
thank you all again~
hope you will enjoy the next chapters~ :heart:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2009, 10:42:50 AM »
Yomiki :cry: Hope Yossui's alright.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2009, 10:47:49 AM »
^same here YoMiki ftw
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2009, 11:06:54 AM »
Chapter 5 was already finished? I thought you still had to update that... but oh wells.

Hurray for the new chapter!

I can't say yay for YoMiki.. but it's sweet to see how much Miki already cares for Yossie.

Yossie has a 'boyfriend'??? Or... is that 'boyfriend'... *RIKA* xD

I hope Yossie is OK!!! T__T Maybe we'll get to see some IshiYoshi next chapter??? *fingers crossed*

Update soon!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2009, 03:52:57 PM »
It feels good reading a story about my first loved pair. Kind of refreshing

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku